The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL

* * *
ds gr hm mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Sarah didn’t even know that men as cruel as Mr Arden existed. He wanted revenge and so he turned her into a company fucktoy. Now she is called ‘Seagull’ and the men line up to fuck her and laugh at her in equal measure.

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL: CHAPTER 5

‘Doll! Get on your back.’

Stiff and sore for staying in the same position for so long, I rolled over immediately, flushing as I kept my legs wide, my knees high, my arms above my head. Immediately, I started to writhe my pelvis again as if in a fucking motion, and the man who had given me the order to get on my back burst into laughter, slapping his thigh.

‘Fuck, she’s hilarious,’ he laughed, bending forward double.

‘You hear that, doll?’ asked Mr Arden, his voice cruel. ‘You’re hilarious.’ He sniggered a little and I flushed in embarrassment. ‘Arch your back a little more, in both positions,’ he said. ‘Make it look even more like you want it. Because you do want it. Don’t you?’

Unable to disobey, I arched my back more, suddenly feeling even more wanton. I felt like I was begging for sex and I felt myself growing aroused at the feeling. My pussy clenched in gentle need. I did want sex, I realised. I wanted one of these hungry men between my legs, thrusting into me, making me his... I wanted to be used roughly, harshly. If I wasn’t going to be fucked, what was even the point of me being here, like this?

‘I’m going to teach her three phrases and two noises,’ Mr Arden said as the men started to cluster around the bed again, clearly relaxed and happy from their long lunch. ‘She’s pretty,’ he said, sounding dimissive about that. ‘Nice shape. Nice boobs. But I...’ he paused for effect as his eyes lingered across my skin. ‘I don’t want her to be a pin-up. She’s a punishment. So she’s going to be ridiculous. She’s going to be...’ he paused again, lifting his glass to salute me ironically, ‘she’s going to be that stupid fuck-thing in Mr Arden’s office, do you understand me?’

He turned to me.

‘When you lie down like this, you will start repeating the following words. “I am aroused now”. You will say them slowly, softly, and then you will repeat them after twenty heartbeats. “I am aroused now”. You will keep going until you have said them twenty times. Start.’

Dread slid into my bones as those four words returned to the set of words I was allowed to speak. I started to speak, my voice slow and rusty after so long being silent today.

‘I am aroused now,’ I said, my voice flat, sweet-sounding but almost mechanical.

‘I am aroused now,’ I said again after a short silence, then I said it again, ‘I am aroused now’.

The men started to laugh, and their laughter grew as I kept writhing on the bed, my legs spread wide, my voice repeating the words mechanically, over and over and over again.

‘I am aroused now,’ I said again, desperately trying to stop, flushing hotly while they all watched me and laughed. It felt even more humiliating that I had to keep talking and they didn’t even have to pay attention to me.

‘I am aroused now,’ I said, then the words started to flow into each other as I repeated them again and again, always waiting exactly the same length of time before starting to repeat them again.

It was a surprise when I stopped. I had lost count but I must have reached twenty times. It felt like a relief but I knew by then that Mr Arden always had something worse waiting.

‘Good animal,’ he said, smirking at his own cleverness. ‘Once you’ve repeated “I am aroused now” twenty times, you’ll say “I am ready for penetration” twenty times. Just the same.’ He sniggered, a mean, unpleasant sound. ‘And when you’re done with those, if the men still aren’t fucking you, you’ll say “I am ready for your sperm”. Twenty times. Then you go back to the beginning, with “I am aroused now” and the whole cycle starts again.’

He snapped his fingers at me in a signal to start, and just like that, I started saying, ‘I am ready for penetration’ in the same flat, sweetly mechanical voice, sinuously writhing my hips as I kept speaking.

‘I’ve got to have a whiskey to watch this,’ said one of the men, then they started pouring each other drinks and passing them around, toasting each other and Mr Arden, and cheering.

‘I am ready for penetration,’ I said, while the men clapped and cheered.

‘I am ready for penetration,’ I said, while glasses clinked around me and my face grew hot and red with humiliation and embarrassment.

‘I am ready for your sperm,’ I said and the men burst out laughing at me, some of them collapsing into chairs with laughter as I repeated it. ‘I am ready for your sperm,’ I said, horrifically embarrassed at what was happening to me but unable to stop. ‘I am ready for your sperm.’

‘She’s ready for our sperm,’ one of the men parodied me in a silly voice, then all the others started repeating the words I was saying with variations, while their colleagues collapsed around them in helpless laughter.

‘I am a silly doll and I am ready for your cock.’

‘I am a stupid hole. Penetrate me! Penetrate me!’

‘I am ready for your sperm. Impregnate me.’

What made it even more humiliating was that I could not stop, despite their laughter. I kept lying on my back with the same serene look on my face, my back arched, my hips moving as if fucking, my voice repeating the same words the men were parodying, in the same flat, mechanical voice.

Finally, their hilarity died down and they all turned back to Mr Arden.

‘Is she done?’ one of them asked, while I kept repeating the current phrase that I was up to. ‘Can we fuck her now?’

‘Not quite,’ said Mr Arden. ‘I have two more noises to teach her. Then I’ll be done. Someone go and get me some of the leftover food, would you?’

When the plate of food scraps arrived, Mr Arden sat down next to me. ‘You can be quiet for the next ten minutes, Sarah,’ he said, and thankfully I stopped speaking. ‘Roll over onto all fours — elbows and knees. Keep your hips still.’

I rolled awkwardly over onto all fours trepidatiously. I was ravenous and the food smelled amazing. But I knew this was a trap.

Mr Arden patted my head.

‘You’re such a silly little doll. Aren’t you?’ he said, his voice almost kind. ‘You walked right into my trap. And now you’ll never leave again, at least until I’m sick of you and I find you a new home. Your family and friends will think you got a job overseas. it’s very sudden and mysterious but they won’t question it. And when you don’t come back, they’ll realise one day that they have no way to contact you. They won’t look for you though. You’re mine now.’

I flushed icy cold along my skin, scared at what he had done to me, unable to process it. My life before this morning felt like a dream and I wasn’t even sure I wanted to go back to it.

‘I still have some more lessons to teach you,’ he said softly, putting the plate of food on the bed below my head. ‘Tomorrow you’ll be in my office for the men to fuck when they want. I’ll teach you anything extra that I’ve forgotten then. You’re going to be my little animal for fucking. Over time, you’ll forget that you were once a human.’

He laughed softly, running the palm of his hand across one of my breasts as they hung below my torso. I hated the feeling of his hands on me, and I hated that my sensitive nipples shivered at his touch, wanting more.

Make it look even more like you want it, Mr Arden had said. Because you do want it. Don’t you?’

I did want sex. I wanted it rough and hard, brutal and invasive. I hated that I didn’t even know if that was me or that was something Mr Arden had programmed into me. Lying here naked and pumping my hips as if begging for sex made it hard to think about anything else.

‘You’re a toy now,’ Mr Arden said kindly. ‘The best kind of toy, like one of those battery-operated toys that squeaks when you pat its tummy. When you eat,’ he chuckled, squeezing my breast gently. ‘When you eat, you will say ‘miaow’ to thank your feeder. Do it now. Bend your head and eat a piece of food, and then say ‘miaow’ once you’ve swallowed.’

I bent forward, scooping up a piece of food at random, chewing and swallowing.

‘Miaow,’ I said, my voice small and quiet.

‘Again,’ said Mr Arden.

I ate again. ‘Miaow,’ I said again, after I swallowed.

‘Again, and again, until the plate is empty,’ said Mr Arden.

I kept eating and trying to break the programming. It never worked. I kept saying ‘miaow’ like a little cat after each time I swallowed, until the men around me were laughing again, uncontrollably. Finally, the plate was empty and Mr Arden took it away from me.

‘That’s just a piece of side fun,’ he said, patting my head. ‘If you ever want to hear her say ‘miaow’ gentlemen, just feed her something.’

‘You said you had two noises to teach her?’ one of the men asked, stepping across to the bed and stroking my back. I shivered at the feeling of his fingers. ‘What’s the other one? “Woof” for when she’s drinking?’ I flushed in horror at the thought. They couldn’t!

‘Nothing so mundane,’ said Mr Arden. ‘The piece de resistance, actually. Get on your back, Sarah,’ he snapped suddenly, and just like that, I rolled over onto my back again, starting to writhe gently as programmed. I started to say ‘I am aroused now,’, flushing with utter humiliation at what Mr Arden had done to me.

‘Stupid girl,’ said Mr Arden. ‘Be quiet, while you’re learning your lessons,’ he snapped meanly, and I stopped talking immediately as if he’d lashed me with a whip.

‘I’m sick of you being ‘Sarah’,’ said Mr Arden, contemptuously. ‘Such a boring name. Such a human name. We don’t give fuck-things human names, do we? Your name is now Seagull. Not Sarah. You answer to ‘Seagull’. Is that clear?’

I was silent, unable to answer with a ‘yes’, but Mr Arden didn’t seem to care. My hips were writhing as I lay here and I couldn’t stop them, and it felt so horrifically embarrassing to be lying here, unable to stop myself making sexual fucking motions while he gave me crude orders and was unkind to me.

I am Seagull...

The knowledge that I was now called Seagull sank into me, and my past life seemed to drift even further away, surreal and bizarre. There was once a girl called Sarah who lived in a house with housemates… She had a job and she liked to buy clothes and sometimes she struggled to make rent... The image didn’t make any sense when I was lying naked on a bed, my legs spread, having been fucked several times and waiting for the rest of the men to have their turns with me.

None of that old life made sense any more, not with Mr Arden’s voice sliding around inside my head.

I am Seagull. I am aroused now. I am ready for penetration. I am ready for the men’s sperm.

Mr Arden was smirking down at me as my new name sank in, pleased with his own cleverness.

‘This is the fun part, gentlemen. We can’t have a toy called Seagull unless she behaves like a seagull. Make a seagull noise, Seagull.’

‘Squawk!’ I said, my voice high and sharp, as close to a seagull as I could get.

The men all laughed again, predictably, and I flushed.

‘Again, Seagull,’ said Mr Arden flatly.

‘Squawk,’ I said again, flushing hotly.

‘You’ll make that sound whenever the men are inside you, do you understand, animal?’ Mr Arden’s voice was implacable, impossible not to obey. ‘You’ll ‘squawk’ like that, with each and every thrust into you.’ He parodied my seagull noise perfectly, making them men laugh at me again, unkindly, unstoppably. ‘The faster the men thrust, the faster you will make seagull noises. If two of them are fucking you at once, you’ll keep up with both of them. Well, you’ll try. But you won’t succeed, and it’ll be hilarious. If someone’s in your mouth, well, you’ll ‘squawk’ past his dick choking you.’

‘This is going to be hilarious,’ said one of the men. ‘I never thought I could have such fun with a realy human.’

‘She’s not a human,’ said Mr Arden. ‘Don’t treat her like a human. She’s an animal. She’s a clockwork toy and she will behave like one. Simple, appealing, predictable and stupid. And of course, you can and should treat her like the toy she is.’

He stroked my breast again, squeezing my hard nipple tightly, painfully, between finger and thumb, a mean smile on his face.

‘You don’t need to worry about anything she’s feeling,’ he said calmly. ‘Do you worry about what your carpet is feeling when you walk on it? Do you worry what a masturbation aid feels when you’re ramming yourself into it? Seagull is the same. A sweet, wet hole and some simple programming.’

I felt my breath shallow and fast as I looked up at him, still fucking the air with my groin. He was so horrible! I couldn’t believe how horrible he was.

‘Final lesson for tonight,’ Arden said, sniggering again.

Oh no, not more, I begged him with my eyes but there really wasn’t anything I could do to stop him. The gleeful look on his face showed me that he saw my pleas and had no intention of paying any attention to me.

‘For additional hilarity,’ he said. ‘You’ll cum frequently when the men fuck you, Seagull. Every fifty thrusts into you, on the dot, you’ll cum. Just like you did before when the men were inside you. It doesn’t matter when they’re fucking you with their dicks or some kind of toy — on the dot of fifty, you’ll cum, then fifty thrusts later you’ll cum again. Don’t worry, you don’t need to count. Your body will count for you.’

I lay silent as his orders sank in.

I am Seagull.

I am not human. I am a toy. Simple, appealing, predictable and stupid.

I am ready for penetration. I am programmed to cum.

Fuck me and laugh.

Laugh again, when you realise that I’m enjoying it. I’m programmed to enjoy it.

I lay on my back, with all of them standing around me, still pumping my hips as if begging for sex.

‘I am aroused now,’ I said, a flush running across my cheeks and down my throat.

Oh gods, it wasn’t going to end. It wasn’t ever going to end.

‘I am aroused now,’ I said.

‘Stupid girl,’ said Mr Arden, his eyes lingering on my skin. His pride and self-satisfaction in me as his creation was heavy in the air. ‘So easy to program. You’ll never be free of me, Seagull.’

‘I am aroused now,’ I said, and predictably everyone ignored me, except for the men who were laughing at me again.

‘Have fun with Seagull, gentlemen,’ Mr Arden said, waving a hand. ‘I need to go and deal with some loose ends, but I leave you to enjoy our new toy.’ His eyes lingered on me one last time. ‘Let me know tomorrow if there are any adjustments you want. We can do what we want to her, after all.’