The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This is fiction and stuff. Address comments to .

The Girl from Ipanema

[chapter 1: the girl from Ipanema]

“When’s the last time you had a good night’s sleep?” Susie asked, voice quavering with concern.

“Um...It’s been awhile,” Jared admitted. He sounded exhausted almost to the point of breaking. “It’s like every time I lie down, I think about all the shit I need to do when I get up, and it makes it hard to just sit still, let alone sleep.”

The two were sitting in Jared’s dumpy studio apartment. Susie had known Jared for years, since they met at the start of high school. After college, they found themselves moving in the same city, and friendship blossomed once more. But Jared’s job coding software for an aggressive startup was stressful, full of last-minute deadlines and sudden unexpected responsibilities—each one seemingly more urgent than the last. Susie had dropped by Jared’s house to pay him back for some concert tickets, but the bags under his eyes were far worse than usual, and he looked tense, extremely tense.

“I can help, if you want,” she offered.

“How?”

“Let me try hypnotizing you into calming down some.”

“What?”

“Let me hypnotize you.”

“Seriously? Hypnotize me? Like one of those swinging watch, ‘you will now obey me’ kind of things?”

“Well, it doesn’t really work like that.”

They chatted a little about hypnosis. He had the usual misconceptions—that someone in trance is completely mindless and can only obey, that lots of people were too strong-willed to go under, that it was all about simple-mindedness and force of will. She gently an politely soothed each one away.

“How do know all this stuff?” he asked at last.

“My mom used hypnotherapy for her ADHD for like 2 years when I was a kid. It was expensive, so she used to take me to all her appointments to avoid having to pay a babysitter. I just watched the hypnotist do his thing, and kind of picked it up from there.”

“Did you ever get hypnotized?” he probed, brow furrowed.

“Sometimes, yeah,” she replied. “Once or twice the hypnotist offered to put us both under together. But other times I would go into a trance just by accident. Like, I would just be sitting there bored, playing on my phone or something, not really listening to the therapist. And then after a while, I would notice that I wasn’t really playing games anymore, I was just staring at my phone and letting my mind drift. It’s really easy to do and it feels good, so it’s kind of natural to just let yourself go into trance. I didn’t realize that’s what it was for the first few times. But then one week the hypnotist did this thing where my mom’s arm floated up, and before I knew it, mine started to do the same thing. The therapist didn’t notice it happening until my fingers went limp and dropped my phone. It startled him, but mom was so focused on just the sound of the guy’s voice, she didn’t even notice.”

“It didn’t wake her up? Like, snap her out of it?”

“She didn’t even flinch. It definitely snapped me out of it, though. After that, I started paying more attention to what the hypnotist was doing, and how mom was responding. Like, watching him was a good way to stop myself from going under, if I wasn’t feeling like it.”

“And so you learned from just watching?”

“Sure, it’s really not hard.” She shrugged. “And then I used to practice on the kids at school sometimes, I guess that helped me get better too.”

“So what’s it feel like?”

“Kind of like daydreaming. Like letting yourself get lost in your own world, only, like, it’s not just your own world—there’s this other person there creating it around you, so you can just let go and go with the flow.”

He sighed long and hard.

“Yeah, that’s really what I could use right now.”

“I know.” She smiled. “So then just let me help you, okay?”

“Okay.”

She stroked his arm reassuringly.

“So how does it work?”

“Well, there’s lots of ways to hypnotize someone. One of the classics is with a swinging watch, but I don’t have one of those. I do have this necklace, though.”

Susie reached behind her head and undid the clasp on her pendant. It was a simple black cord with a small sparkly mineral crystal on the end. It was a souvenir from a family vacation to the grand canyon when she was a teenager—a small trinket she had picked up because it looked pretty. The cute boy working at the counter of the rock shop told her it matched her eyes, and so she bought it. She had never thought of using it to hypnotize someone before. But it really wasn’t half bad for that, she mused internally.

“And see if this were the movies, I would just swing it, and your eyes would automatically follow it, and then in a minute or two I would snap my fingers and your eyes would roll back, your arms would come up, and you would say something cheesy like ‘I am at your command, Master’.”

As she continued to speak, Susie gently put the pendant in motion, tugging softly on one end of the cord to make it wobble and sway. She noted how Jared’s eyes followed. He was much more receptive than he let on.

“But of course, like with most things, Hollywood isn’t quite like reality. It’s true that swinging a watch or a pendant is a good way to help someone go into trance, but it’s not like I’m just going to snap my fingers and you’ll instantly be hypnotized. No, instead what’s going to happen is that your eyes will just naturally follow the swinging motion—good, just like they’re doing right now—and that’s just going to give your mind something nice and calm and relaxing to do. I’m not going to put you into a trance, I’m just going to help you relax, so that your mind can do that on its own. I’m just going to give your mind one or two things to focus on, so it can stop racing, stop thinking about all those other troublesome things that we so easily get caught up with. You can let go of those really easily right now. All you have to do is focus on this swinging necklace in front of your eyes, and focus on the sound of my voice, and how soothing and relaxing it is, and how safe and heavy and calm and quiet your body and mind are beginning to feel right now. And as you focus on those things, you can notice that each swing of my necklace, each time it goes back and forth...and back...and forth...each time, it makes those happy, calm, relaxed feelings get stronger and stronger, filling your mind so easily...”

She could see the effect her words had as she prattled on, and stifled a self-satisfied smirk. His eyes had started out so focused, then quickly grew vacant and glassy, blinking more and more rapidly, until at last his eyelids gave one last dying flutter before remaining shut. She could almost see them continue to relax still, see the tension fading from his eyes. The anxious furrow in his brow gradually faded, and his jaw dropped ever so slightly, hanging loosely as she lulled him down deeper.

She gingerly picked up his arm, holding it by the wrist, and fed him a few lines about the muscles in that arm going loose and limp and heavy. She could feel it getting heavier in her fingers, even as she suggested that dropping his arm would make the same heavy relaxation spread through his whole body. At last she released it, and watched his hand flop down, palm upwards, fingers haphazardly curling around nothing. She could practically see the wave of heaviness sweep over him – little twitches here and there, the tell-tale signs of muscles slackening.

“...And now that your mind is so relaxed, see if you could just imagine what it would feel like to have your mind be totally and completely blank except for the words I’m speaking to you right now. And it’s totally okay if your mind doesn’t want to go completely blank right now, but just imagine what it would be like if it did. And however you imagine that feeling is correct. Maybe you imagine your mind as a big ball, full of all your day to day thoughts and worries, and you just picture that ball being totally empty. You can picture the two of us inside it if you want, just you and me, and as you look around, you see...nothing. Just dark, black, empty, nothingness. No things around to distract you. No other people. No times, no places. Nothing but my voice, echoing around, each word helping you feel even more and more at peace.”

Gently, trying to keep her voice calm and steady, Susie leaned forward and placed her fingers softly in the center of his forehead, then traced them down along the lines of his face. He flinched at first, surprised by the feeling, then let go, and allowed her to push his head back, down, onto the pillow behind it. She continued softly caressing his face as she moved on to plant a spur of the moment suggestion.

“And now, I’m going to give you a fun suggestion that will help you get this relaxed anytime you want. From now on, anytime I and only I say the word ‘Ipanema’, you are going to find that you instantly start to get a gigantic erection. And as that erection grows, you’ll find that it draws all the tension out of your entire body, from head to toe. Each and every time I say that word, ‘Ipanema’, you’ll find that every last bit of tension in your whole body, and in your entire mind, suddenly gets focused, gets summoned, called, down to your penis. And all of that tension will make its way into the shaft of your penis, making it so very, very full, so very hard and full of tension, and leaving the entire rest of your body relaxed and comfortable and stress free. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he murmured, lips barely parting.

“Good, that’s right, feel that idea firmly taking root deep in your mind, as you accept that anytime I say ‘Ipanema’, all the tension in every fiber of your being will be drained out into your penis. And you’ll find that once it’s there, it will be so easy and so natural for you to let it out in any way you like. Once all your tension is locked up in your penis, you’ll find it’s so very easy to expel it for good, and you know exactly how to do that. Do you understand?”

Another murmur, a very slight nod.

“Good, you’re doing so well,” she cooed, preparing to finish up. “And now in a moment I’m going to count up from 1 to 5, and when I reach 5, you’ll find yourself wide awake, feeling totally refreshed and relaxed, like you just had a 4-hour nap, and left all your worries and anxieties behind in dreamland, okay?”

He nodded again, lips mouthing something like ‘yes’.

“Good. Now, start drifting up for me...”

She counted him up, and watched his eyes flutter open.

“How do you feel?”

“Um...weird. Good. Rested and calm.”

“So, better than before?”

“Yeah, much. Uh, thanks. Sorry I doubted you.”

“Don’t mention it, just trying to help a friend out.”

“Yeah...look, I...”

He trailed off, looking at his feet.

“Come on, you don’t need to hold back, just say it.”

“Um...could I have a hug?” he asked, timidly.

“Yes. Come here, buddy.”

They embraced, and she squeezed him tight as he nuzzled into her shoulder.

“So, Ipanema, huh?”

“Yeah, I heard that song on the way over, got stuck in my head.”

“And the other thing? Where did that come from?”

“It came from me thinking you need to relax and cut loose every once in a while. Don’t be so hard on yourself all the time, be confident in yourself. You’re a smart guy, you’ll rise to the occasion, just like you always did in high school.”

“Thanks.”

“And if you get wound up like this again, just call me, and take a trip to Ipanema to calm down.”

He chuckled.

“What?”

“Oh, just...Well, I mean, I feel nice and relaxed when you said that, but...I don’t think it’s working,” he said.

“What? Ipanema?”

He squirmed a little as she said it.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

Slowly, as both of them watched, a tent started to form in Jared’s trousers.

“Not working, huh?”

“Uhm.”

He turned the most adorable shade of scarlet as she smirked at him.

“Well, I’ll leave you to... take care of that.” She stood up and turned to leave. “Oh, and after that, promise me you’ll get some sleep, okay?”

“Yeah, I think I’m going to sleep like a rock tonight.”

“Good!”

Susie couldn’t resist humming the familiar tune as she let herself out, leaving him alone to deal with his suddenly throbbing cock.

“Tall and tan and long and leggy, the girl from Ipanema goes walking, and...”

[end of chapter 1]