The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl, There’s A Better Life For Me And You

Mr Mortimer Harbinger

5th of November, 1975 — The Star Of India

Mr Harbinger walked out of the pub, slowly and deliberately. He didn’t even consider any of them stopping him. As he exited, a bus pulled up at a stop nearby and he got on just before it pulled away. He bought a ticket to ‘the end of the line’. That was good enough for the conductor who took his money and gave him change.

After a while, he got off because he saw a restaurant—The Star Of India. Indian restaurants were becoming popular in the country and he liked the food. Both he and Vivian liked the food way back then when Indian food was very hard to find. Thinking back on the good times he remembered it was Vivian who introduced him to that cuisine. Vivian didn’t like it, she adored it.

Right now he needed something normal to do. He needed time to absorb the information he’d been given. Information from a god. Information Raven accepted as true and Mr Harbinger still trusted her. How on Earth was he going to help his wife now? That was his reason for living—for existing now. He didn’t even think about how or why he was still walking around. He knew, with absolute certainty, his reason for existence was his alone to determine.

He didn’t even know how to approach the problem. All these thoughts and emotions whirled around in his head as he entered the restaurant.