The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl, There’s A Better Life For Me And You

Mr Mortimer Harbinger

5th of November, 1975 — Fireworks At The Town Moor

“Elizabeth Jennifer. Glad you could make it.” Mr Harbinger turned to look where Loki was talking. He saw Raven accompanied by another strange person. He now knew not to have instant opinions about these people. But he did look very strange. He saw the other two smile greetings at them.

“You’ve brought reinforcements?” said Raven. “Why?”

Odin laughed. “Elizabeth, this is Vishnu and Mohini. They’re new colleagues, not reinforcements.”

“Pleased to meet you,” said Vishnu. Mohini smiled a greeting at them. Raven smiled a greeting back. Mohini offered everyone some sweeties, which they all took and sucked.

“How’re you feeling now?” Raven asked of Mr Harbinger.

“I’m getting over it now. Vishnu and Mohini helped a lot.”

“Good. This is Bingo, by the way.”

Mr Harbinger had had so many weird things happen today that he took comfort from normal reactions. He instantly held out his hand. “Mortimer Harbinger,” he said in traditional.

Bingo shook the proffered hand. “Mr Harbinger.”

“Right,” added Odin. “Now we’re properly introduced, let’s go and get a good place to watch the fireworks.”

They all sauntered over closer to the bonfire.

Mr Harbinger watched the fireworks with little enthusiasm. His only concern now was Vivian. Eventually it ended and the crowds around them began to disperse.

“So, what happens now?” he asked, somehow understanding it was all going to end soon.

Raven interrupted. “He’s not goin’ to them.” This was a statement backed with everything she had. Mr Harbinger felt the force in his head.

“If I have a choice, I’ll go where Vivien is,” said Mr Harbinger, back straight, ready for anything.

Odin gave a tight-lipped smile before speaking. “I’ve been doing some digging on your behalf, Mr Harbinger. Your Vivien is definitely not with them.”

Mr Harbinger was uplifted at this news. “She’s with you then?”

Vishnu took over. “No, Mr Harbinger. Vivien is with us.”

Mr Harbinger’s eyes went wide and he tried to feel out Raven’s mental assessment. He was relying on that. And there it was—astonishment. He didn’t feel any acceptance though.

“I don’t want to be offencive, but I find that difficult to believe.”

“I understand, but what I say is true as I’m sure Odin will verify.”

Odin nodded and Mr Harbinger felt Raven’s acceptance.

Vishnu went on, “Vivien transferred allegiances a few months before she unfortunately died. She lived near one of our few temples in this land and became enamoured of our ways and became a Hindu.”

Raven’s acceptance was enough for Mr Harbinger. He really didn’t know exactly what was happening here so he was playing the odds relying on the only thing he was sure of.

“All right then, can I join you?”

“You can, Mr Harbinger, but let me explain our ways before you make an irrevocable decision. You see, we believe in reincarnation,” he noted Mr Harbinger’s acceptance of the term, so continued. “And your Vivien has already transitioned to her next incarnation.”

Mr Harbinger’s face dropped. “We believe in each individual soul making its own journey. It’s very possible you will never contact her again until the end of time when everyone will be as one.”

Mr Harbinger struggled to say anything.

Vishnu continued. “You are very welcome to come with us, as long as you know the score. I suggest you look deep inside your soul and decide based on that and that alone.”

“Do you know where she is now?” Mr Harbinger was still trying to get close to his love.”

“Yes, we do. I will tell you if you really want to know but I do advise against it. If I do, Vivian herself will also be informed and that will affect her own journey.”

Again, Mr Harbinger paused for thought. Eventually, he said, “I can’t see how Vivien would know if you told me, but, even so, I’m certain she would want to know, if possible. Please tell me.”

Vishnu gave a sad little smile. “Your Vivien is here with us, now,”

Mr Harbinger stared at Raven.

“What, me? No. Can’t be.” Raven didn’t have anything else to say.

Vishnu continued. “No, Mr Harbinger. He nodded to Bingo.

“Wha’ me?” Bingo exclaimed. “No, it cannae be.”

“That’s the whole point of reincarnation, Mr Harbinger,” said Mohini. “It’s for each individual to make their own journey.”

Mr Harbinger thought while they all ignored his tears. “In that case, I’d choose Valhalla, but I’m not a warrior.”

Mr Harbinger’s mind went blank. He would no longer be with his Vivien, ever, throughout eternity. And Vivian must be fine with that because she was already into another reincarnation. He knew they were speaking but he couldn’t take in any meaning. Eventually they all stopped and looked at him. He looked at his only way of extracting truth now, Raven. He hoped she was right. He saw her nod and so, he nodded. He still trusted her.