The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Golden Invitation, Chapter One: A Hypnotist and Her Roommate

A young woman is unexpectedly hypnotized by the roommate she is feuding with

Felix sat on the couch in the living room of her apartment, patiently waiting for her roommate to return home. Twenty-four, Felix was a gorgeous woman of Scottish and Taiwanese descent, though she had been born and raised in Los Angeles. She was on the tall side at five-eight, with sultry brown eyes and notably pouty lips. She had luxurious, thick wavy black hair, and she was very fit thanks to a near obsession with yoga and dance.

Felix was currently dressed in a long black and white striped skirt and a sleeveless white crop-top that showed off her fabulous abs and a glittering green crystal navel piercing. Her hair was in two high side-ponytails, and she wore dark eye shadow along with ruby-red lipstick and black fingernail polish. A small diamond sparkled on the right side of her nose, and a gold bracelet adorned her left wrist. She wore jade drop earrings and two silver rings, one on her left thumb and the other her right middle finger. A gold pendant set with a large beautiful round piece of polished jade rested between her small but perfectly-shaped breasts. She was barefooted, the toenails of her lovely small feet painted a deep, rich plum.

A part-time college student, Felix worked a variety of jobs, never staying at one long. She had been a hostess at a restaurant, a receptionist at an accounting firm and a hotel desk clerk in the past year alone. Felix also worked as a model, and had just spent a month and a half in Mexico doing a swimsuit photoshoot.

Felix had also learned a new skill in Mexico, and she was eager to share it with her roommate, whom she had not seen since before she had left for her Mexico.

The beautiful, sexy young woman’s lips formed a smirk as she thought about what she was planning to do.

Felix was reading an old, thick leather-bound book when there was a knock at the door. Frowning, she closed the book and slid it under the couch, then went to the door and looked through the peep-hole.

Standing outside was a tall, very handsome man in his late twenties; he had short dark hair and blue eyes, and was dressed in khaki shorts and a white t-shirt, along with white athletic shoes.

He seemed nervous and uneasy as he waited for someone to answer the door.

Recognizing the man, Felix opened the door.

“Hi, Frank. Long time, no see,” Felix said cheerfully.

“Oh hey, Felix…I didn’t know you were back in town. I’m sorry to just drop by, but I was…uh, hoping Becky was home; I want to talk to her,” Frank said sheepishly.

Becky was Felix’s roommate, and Frank was Becky’s ex-boyfriend.

“She isn’t here, but you can come in and wait if you want. I am actually waiting for her to get home too,” Felix said, flashing a dazzling smile.

For an instant, Frank looked uncertain.

“Sure, okay. Thanks,” he said with a shrug.

Felix stepped aside, admiring his physique as he entered.

“Have a seat. Want a beer or something?” she asked.

“Nah, I’m good thanks. So you look fantastic as always; how have you been?” Frank asked, sitting on the couch.

“I’m actually great, thank you! I just got back from a swimsuit shoot in Mexico, so things are going pretty well. They are going to get even better when Becky gets home,” Felix replied, sitting beside Frank.

“Oh? I thought you guys were…feuding? Frenemies? Didn’t she ask you to move out?” Frank asked with a raised eyebrow.

“She did, yes. Our lease is up in six weeks or so, and she wants me to move out before then. Both our names are on it, so why should I move out early, right? I love this place. It isn’t my fault Becky is an arrogant OCD bitch who can’t mind her own business,” Felix replied with a pout.

Frank chuckled.

“That is a little harsh. Becky is a good person, Felix. She is a little intense and a perfectionist, but she really is kind and is always helping people. You have to admit, you like to antagonize her,” he said with a sigh.

Felix snorted and continued to pout, which was both cute and sexy at the same time.

“Says the guy she dumped because he didn’t live up to her standards,” she sniffed.

“Hey, that was my own fault; I admit that. I am just hoping she might give me another chance. At the very least I want to apologize to her,” Frank replied.

Felix wrinkled up her nose.

“Whatever. I guess that is noble or something. I have put up with her judgmental crap for long enough. Relax, Frank. You look nervous. Its just Becky; she’s harmless. I mean, she’s intense, and arrogant, uptight and needs to get fucked a bunch, but I am sure she will at least listen to you,” she said, casually laying her hand on Frank’s arm.

He tensed, but didn’t pull away.

“I hope so. I am trying to be, well, less of an asshole,” Frank said, turning red.

Felix chuckled.

She slyly moved her leg so her bare foot brushed his lower leg.

“That is really great, Frank. You just need to relax a bit. I can help you with that, if you want,” Felix offered.

She ran her foot up his leg again, harder and slower this time.

Felix smirked at the bulge that began to grow in his shorts.

“Felix, you and I…that can’t happen again. I was angry and hurting after Becky broke up with me,” Frank replied, his face turning even redder.

The sexy young woman smirked; despite his protest, he did not pull his leg away from her foot’s caress.

“Oh don’t be silly, I didn’t mean that…although it was a lot of fun. I was thinking I could hypnotize you,” Felix said.

She kept her hand on his arm while moving her foot slowly and seductively up and down his leg.

Frank chuckled.

“Hypnotize me? Are you serious?” he asked.

Felix nodded.

“Yes, I am,” she said.

Frank looked skeptical.

“Since when are you a hypnotist?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I have been learning for a little while now. I am actually pretty good at it, kind of a natural. I can help you totally relax and be confident when you to talk to Bitchy Becky,” Felix replied sweetly.

Her foot continued to caress Frank’s leg, and his erection continued to tent his shorts.

“You are serious, aren’t you? Okay, Felix. Let’s see your little hypnotism trick,” Frank said with a grin.

Felix giggled.

“It isn’t a “trick”, you douche. Now lean back and get comfy,” she said playfully.

Frank grinned and did as she instructed, kicking off his sneakers and leaning back into the couch.

Felix drew her feet up underneath her and slipped off her jade pendant.

“Really? The “Watch the swinging watch” routine?” Frank said with a snort.

Felix eyed him with a smirk.

“It is a jade pendant, jerk. I am so going to make you bark like a dog,” she said.

“Give it your best shot,” Frank retorted.

Felix replied by raising her pendant before Frank’s eyes.

The large, beautiful deep green stone reflected the light brilliantly as it turned about slowly on the end of its gold chain.

“Relax, Frank. Take a deep breath in and let it out slowly… Keep your eyes on the pretty jade and listen to the sound of my voice…watch the soothing green stone as it moves…back…and forth…,” Felix began in a firm but gentle monotone voice.

The jade pendant began to swing smoothly, and Frank’s eyes followed it back and forth.

“Very good…just keep watching the pendant and listening closely to my voice…relaxing more and more with every swing…relaxing deeper with each word I speak…back and forth…relaxing more and more…breathing in…and out…let the pendant draw your eyes back…and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper…feeling all the tension draining from your body…just let yourself sink into the couch…relax deeper…deeper…,” Felix purred.

The pendant continued to swing rhythmically as she spoke. Frank sighed gently and visibly relaxed, his eyes continuing to follow the swinging jade.

Back and forth.

Very good Frank…you are so relaxed now…your eyes are getting tired from watching the jade swing back…and forth…relaxing deeper and deeper with each swing…sinking more and more into relaxation with each word I say…you are getting sleepy now Frank…just let yourself relax…let my voice guide you down into trance…your eyelids are getting heavy…heavy…just let go and relax deeper as you keep watching my pendant…,” Felix continued, her voice insistent.

Frank’s eyelids began to droop even as his eyes continued to follow the swinging pendant.

His muscles visibly slackened, and his mouth hung open slightly.

Felix was slowly increasing the speed of her pendant’s swing as she spoke.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I say one, you will be hypnotized…relaxing deeper and deeper…five…you are sleepy…very sleepy now…four…relaxing deeper and deeper…three…listening only to my voice and letting yourself sink deeper into a wonderful, complete relaxation…two…you are very sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer…close your eyes and sleep for me now…you are hypnotized…,” Felix declared firmly.

Frank’s eyes snapped shut and his head lolled to the side, his entire body relaxing as he dropped into a trance.

Felix smiled smugly as she replaced her jade pendant around her neck.

The sexy young woman had only been a hypnotist for a very short time, having learned of the existence of True Hypnotism from a book she had acquired while in Mexico. She had proven to be a natural hypnotist. Felix had successfully hypnotized three willing subjects during her off-time during her photo shoot, gaining some invaluable practice and experience giving them suggestions and influencing their thoughts and actions.

She had something else entirely in mind for her roommate Becky.

However, she now had an unanticipated bonus subject in her power.

Felix was going to have some fun with him

“Frank, listen to me very carefully…,” she began.

An hour later Becky Bremerton opened the door to her apartment and stepped inside; she kicked off her flip-flops and set her purse and keys on a small table beside the door.

Then she frowned upon seeing Felix sitting idly on the couch, her legs crossed and her bare foot kicking rhythmically.

“You are finally back from your never-ending vacation I see,” Becky said with slight disdain as she eyed her roommate.

Felix blew her a kiss.

“I was working, Rebecca. I see you still have an aversion to decent makeup and fashion,” she replied, looking Becky up and down with disapproval.

Twenty-seven, Becky was was five-foot-five with straight, shoulder-length light brown hair and hazel eyes. She quite pretty, with a classic “girl-next-door” look; she wore minimal makeup and had an easy, disarming smile. Very fit thanks to her Judo and rock-climbing hobbies, Becky had fairly large, perfectly shaped breasts, lovely flawless lightly-tanned skin and firm toned legs. She was wearing a pair of red athletic shorts and a simple white tank top, having stopped at the gym after her day working as a paralegal at the public defender’s office. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore no jewelry. Her fingernails were short but beautifully painted a shiny gunmetal color, and her toenail polish was flawless white.

She was an intelligent, confident and educated woman.

“Whatever, Felix. Can we just be cordial until you move out?” Becky asked, walking toward the kitchen.

Felix laughed.

“About that, I decided I am not moving out,” she said haughtily.

Becky stopped and turned back with a sigh.

“Felix, this was my place before you moved into it; you are the one who can’t get along, won’t compromise, not me. You should be the one who leaves,” she said reasonably.

Felix rose.

“Oh, I’m the one who can’t get along? Not miss anal, bossy, OCD, arrogant and perfect Miss Becky,” she scoffed.

Becky rolled her eyes.

“Felix, that is such a distortion of the situation. All I ask is that you clean up after yourself, stop smoking weed in the apartment, pay your half of the bills on time and be a bit more considerate. Oh, and not fuck the guy I am dating,” she admonished.

In response, Felix removed her pendant and walked over to stand in front of Becky.

“You had already dumped him when we fucked. I am so done with this conversation. You are always right, I am always wrong, blah, blah, blah. I’m over it, and I’m over you. Look at this, Becky,” Felix said firmly, raising her jade pendant so that it dangled before Becky’s eyes.

“Excuse me?” Becky asked, a look of confusion on her face.

The pendant was beautiful, its polished surface reflecting the light into Becky’s eyes.

“Watch the pretty jade, Becky. Let it draw your eyes…just relax and watch it swing back and forth and listen to the sound of my voice…back and forth… relax, Becky…relax more and more…you have had a long tiring day…,” Felix began her induction.

Her voice was a firm, soothing monotone as she started swinging the pendant.

Becky chuckled.

“Are you seriously trying to hypnotize me?” she asked incredulously.

Even as she spoke, Becky’s eyes were following Felix’s pendant.

“I am hypnotizing you, dear…you are already feeling very relaxed as you keep following the jade back…and forth…it really draws your eyes…you are becoming lost in its limitless green depths…relaxing more and more with every word I say…relax deeper…deeper…,” Felix continued without missing a beat.

The hypnotist smiled as Becky’s eyes continued to follow her pendant.

“I…wait, stop…Felix, this is…is stupid…,” Becky mumbled.

Her eyes were locked on the swinging jade.

Felix smoothly continued her induction, and she quickly had Becky’s eyelids fluttering.

“…close your eyes and sleep for me now!” Felix said firmly a moment later.

Becky whimpered, then her eyes closed and her shoulders slumped as she relaxed into a hypnotic trance.

Felix smiled smugly as she put her pendant around her neck, quite pleased with herself. During the induction, she could see Becky trying to resist her when she realized she was indeed being hypnotized, but by then it was too late; the hypnotic energy she had projected through her pendulum and into Becky had done its work.

Becky had become her first subject, first victim, to fall under her power without giving consent to be hypnotized.

“Listen very carefully, Becky. You are deep, deep asleep; you will not awaken until I tell you to. You are completely relaxed, and hear only my voice… you hear and obey my voice, Becky. You will obey me now, you must obey me…I am your Mistress…you must obey Mistress Felix…,” the hypnotist said smoothly.

Becky’s brow furrowed.

“Obey…Mistress Felix…,” she muttered slowly.

Felix nodded with satisfaction.

“Yes, that’s right Becky; you will obey Mistress Felix. Now I want you to sink even deeper into trance, even deeper under my power…you are going to completely surrender your will to me…you will become completely, totally my slave…When I snap my fingers and say “drop”, you will sink ten times deeper into trance, and fall even more under my control…after the third snap, you will be completely my slave,” she said firmly.

Becky was silent as she listened to the hypnotist’s words.

“Drop,” Felix said, snapping her fingers loudly.

Becky’s shoulders slumped further.

“Drop,” Felix said, giving another snap.

Becky sighed.

“Drop,” Felix said a third time, snapping again.

Becky’s knees buckled, and she began to fall.

Felix caught her.

“Very good, slave. Open your eyes and stand up,” she said into Becky’s ear.

Becky obeyed, her eyes fluttering open as she resumed standing.

Felix examined her prize with a smug smile.

Becky stood silently, her expression blank.

Felix sauntered over to the couch and sat.

“Aright Becky, let’s have a little fun. When I snap my fingers you will become aware; however, you will remain hypnotized and continue to obey my every command. You will not be able to be resist me. Do you understand, slave-Becky?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress Felix,” Becky agreed softly.

Felix raised her hand and nonchalantly snapped her fingers.

Becky jumped as she became aware of her surroundings.

“Hello again, dear,” Felix said sweetly.

Becky blinked and looked at her roommate.

“Felix, what the hell? Did you just…?” she asked in disbelief.

“Hypnotize you? Yes, I did. You are my slave now, honey,” Felix said, blowing Becky a kiss.

Becky scowled.

“Bullshit. You are no hypnotist,” she said defiantly.

“Oh really?” Why don’t you get down on your knees, Becky. Now,” Felix commanded.

Becky looked shocked as she sank to her knees.

“What the hell? I…I…don’t understand,” she protested.

She tried to rise and growled in frustration as she remained in a kneeling position.

Felix laughed.

“Oh my, that really worked good, didn’t it?” she asked.

Becky frowned.

“Felix, you…you can’t do this to me,” she said slowly.

“Of course I can, bitch. I am in control now. No more of your bossy, arrogant, know-it-all bullshit,” Felix replied haughtily.

Becky crossed her arms.

“Felix, you need to undo this right now, or I promise you will be very, very sorry,” she said calmly.

Felix snorted.

“Fuck you, Becky. I am not doing anything you say, ever again. What I am going to do is fuck your ex right in front of you, and you are going to watch. Frank, get in here!” Felix called.

Becky looked surprised to see her ex-boyfriend Frank come out of Felix’s bedroom; he was naked, his large cock stiff and straining.

His expression was blank, indicating he was hypnotized as well.

“You hypnotized Frank? Why?” Becky asked, bewildered.

She took on a sympathetic expression as she looked at her hapless, hypnotized ex.

Felix shrugged.

“He stopped by to talk to you, to apologize or some sensitive shit. I want to fuck him again, so I hypnotized him,” she said nonchalantly.

Becky looked away, a disgusted expression on her face.

“You are a far worse person than I thought, Felix,” she muttered.

Felix giggled.

“Too bad for you that I became a hypnotist, then. You will be joining my stable as well, Becky. But first I want to punish you, torture you a bit. You get to watch me fuck Frank…and I mean we are going to fuck. A lot,” she said wickedly.

Becky gritted her teeth, watching silently as Felix rose and removed her clothes, revealing her toned sexy body and shaved pussy.

“Frank, get over here and fuck me hard,” Felix commanded.

“Yes Mistress Felix!” Frank gasped.

He was completely conditioned to obey the beautiful young woman, and he moved quickly to push Felix against the wall before thrusting his cock deep into her wet pussy.

Felix gasped, then moaned with pleasure as Frank began to thrust rhythmically; she shrieked as her pounded her, wrapping her legs around his body.

Becky watched stoically as Frank continued to work, grunting with each thrust.

Felix shrieked and screamed as he continued to pound her against the wall, her fingernails raking his back.

“Oh fuck…yes…yes, yes, YES! Fuck me…fuck me, Frank! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Oh yes! Fuck…FUCK! I…I am…going to cum…I’m going to cum…I’m cumming…I’m cumming…oh YES!” Felix screamed.

She shuddered as she orgasmed hard; Frank continued to thrust, unable to stop and equally unable to cum himself, thanks to Felix’s hypnotic suggestions.

She had complete control of his cock.

“OH FUCK YES!” Felix shouted as she orgasmed a second time.

Becky continued to watch silently as Felix extricated herself from Frank.

The man’s cock remained stiff as he stood silently awaiting his Mistress’s commands.

“What are you going to do now?” Becky asked.

Felix smirked.

“I think I am going to let Frank get off, so he doesn’t get blue balls. He is going to shoot a load on your face. Stand up and strip naked, Becky,” she commanded.

“I will not, you fucking pervert!” Becky replied defiantly.

Felix raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Becky matched Felix’s stare for a moment; she began to tremble as she struggled to resist. Eventually, she gave a frustrated shriek and rose to her feet.

Felix watched with satisfaction as Becky stripped naked, revealing her own taut, sexy body. A delicate blue crystal glittered in her navel, and to Felix’s surprise Becky’s nipples were pierced with silver barbells; her pussy hair was shaved into a neat “landing strip”.

“That’s better, slave. You have such a fucking great body. I love those tits, and look at you with the nipple piercings,” Felix taunted.

Becky snorted.

“What do you think I am going to do, Felix? Cry? Beg? Fuck you. I can take whatever you dish out,” she said defiantly.

“Oh, stupid silly Becky…I can make you cry, make you beg. I can make you love me, just like Frank. You are still hypnotized, bitch. I can put suggestions into your mind to make you do anything I want. You know, I have always wanted to fuck you, Becky. Whenever you were on one of your self-righteous rants I would imagine sitting on your face to shut you up and put your tongue to better use. Don’t worry, I am going to give you the honor of eating me at some point; but first Frank gets to blow a load on your face, and then when he’s hard again you get to watch us fuck some more,” Felix replied haughtily.

She walked up to Becky, her hips swaying seductively.

Becky spat in her face.

Felix looked stunned.

Then she smiled; bending over, she picked up Becky’s shirt and used it to wipe her face.

“Feel better? You will kiss me, slave,” she commanded.

Felix grabbed Becky’s hair and pulled her face roughly toward her own.

The women shared a passionate, almost savage kiss; Felix’s free hand massaged Becky’s tits, pinching her nipples as she thrust her tongue into her mouth.

Eventually, Felix released Becky’s hair and stepped back.

“Alright slave, it is time for your facial. Get back down on your knees,” the hypnotist commanded.

Becky remained standing.

“No,” she replied with a smile.

Felix frowned.

The two naked women locked eyes, staring intently at one another.

“I said kneel, bitch,” Felix commanded firmly.

Becky laughed at her.

“And I said no,” she reiterated.

Felix looked shocked.

“I—I don’t… how? You are hypnotized!” she stammered.

“Am I? I don’t think I am,” Becky replied with a smirk.

Felix took a step back, her expression suddenly fearful.

Becky was a Judo expert, and could easily beat her in a physical confrontation.

“I don’t understand…I…you, uh—,” Felix said in a shaky voice.

“And the Oscar goes to…me! I was faking, you stupid cunt. I wanted to see what you were up to. Of course it was selfish, cruel bullshit,” Becky replied with contempt in her voice.

Felix’s expression became one of anger; she reached up, grasping her pendant as if to remove it.

Becky responded by quickly raising her hand in front of Felix’s eyes; she began to gracefully flutter her fingers while moving her hand rhythmically side to side, up and down.

Felix looked surprised, her eyes reflexively following Becky’s fingers.

“Just follow my fingers and relax, Felix…let them draw your eyes back and forth…up and down…feel yourself relaxing more and more as you follow my fingers…your eyes are growing tired…listen closely to my voice and let yourself relax…deeper and deeper as you follow my fingers up and down…back and forth…so relaxed now Felix…you are sleepy…your eyes are tired and heavy…close your eyes and sleep, now!” Becky said firmly.

She lowered her arm and snapped the fingers of her other hand beside Felix’s head.

The dark-haired beauty’s eyes went wide, then slammed closed.

Becky smiled with satisfaction as she admired her handiwork.

She had been trained as a true hypnotist since she was sixteen by her mother, Misty.

Misty was a master hypnotist as well as a big believer in karma, and had taught her daughter not to use her hypnotic skills casually or for personal gain.

Becky took her mother’s lessons to heart, and proved to be an excellent hypnotist, mastering a variety of techniques and inductions by the time she was twenty.

At her mother’s urging, she kept her skills a secret, using them only in situations that involved protecting herself or helping others.

Becky had often employed hypnotism to help people in need that she came in contact with through her job; she had influenced many situations, such as making a greedy landlord lower the rent in his building or getting a low-level prosecutor to drop charges against a defendant who was desperate or down on their luck rather than a hardened criminal. Throughout her life she had hypnotized and humiliated countless bullies, domestic abusers and other people who were mistreating others.

Becky was effectively a dispenser of “Hypnotic Justice”.

Though she had been sorely tempted several times, she had resisted using hypnotism on Felix throughout their relationship, preferring to resolve their conflicts in more conventional ways.

Until now.

All bets were off, now that Felix had become a hypnotist; the unscrupulous young woman needed to be punished.

Harshly.

Becky was going to enjoy doing so.

Despite her discipline and mostly kind nature, Becky was still a hypnodomme at heart, and she allowed herself to enjoy dominating and humiliating those she decided needed to be taught a lesson.

Even her mother had enslaved people as punishment, and had hypnotized her fair share of “irredeemables” as she called them, people that were either enslaved permanently or were hypnotically brainwashed into living completely different lives.

“Felix, listen to me very carefully…,” Becky began in a powerful voice.

* * *

Felix started awake; she blinked her dry eyes rapidly and looked around. She was surprised to find herself kneeling naked in the middle of her living room. A smirking Becky sat on the couch in front of her, also naked, her legs crossed and a glass of white wine in her hand.

“Welcome back, Felix,” she said sweetly.

“What the actual fuck? What is going on?” Felix asked, confused at the reversal of their positions.

The last thing she remembered was hypnotizing Becky and putting her on her knees.

“What is going on is you are about to suffer the consequences of your actions, Felix. It is far past time someone taught you a lesson. I am going to be the one to do it,” Becky replied, sipping her wine.

Felix scowled.

“Fuck you! You are my bitch,” she growled.

“Oh, really? Then why are you the one kneeling…bitch?” Becky retorted.

Felix’s expression shifted from confusion to anger to fear in a matter of seconds as she tried to rise and found she could not.

She somehow knew she had to obey Becky, and that she had to remain kneeling before her until given permission to rise.

“Oh shit,” she muttered softly.

Becky grinned wickedly.

“Yes, you tried to hypnotize me, but I hypnotized you instead,” she said, satisfaction in her voice.

Felix looked stunned.

“I don’t understand…I…you…how?” she asked.

Becky laughed.

“I have been a hypnotist since I was a teenager. I don’t go around using my power for personal gain or to hurt people for my own amusement, unlike you. Now tell me, when did you learn to hypnotize? Your technique is solid, but easy enough to resist. You are clearly a novice. You will tell me where you learned true hypnotism,” she commanded.

Felix scowled again.

She resisted answering, though she felt an instant compulsion to do so.

Becky had quickly and efficiently programmed her subconscious mind to obey her commands, even against her own wishes.

She began to tremble with the effort to resist; Becky simply smiled, sipping her wine as she waited.

The urge to answer was terrifyingly strong; it quickly became irresistible.

“I learned from a book…ahhh, damn it…I practiced on a couple of the other models and a photographer’s assistant who volunteered to be my subjects. I had them all doing whatever I wanted by the time the trip was over…Aaaaargh!” Felix finally admitted, giving a frustrated shriek after speaking.

Becky nodded.

“I see; and where did you get this book? Tell me in detail,” she ordered next.

“I…got it the first night I was in Mexico…I was sitting by the pool. There was this old lady sitting beside me, and she hadn’t moved or spoken in a long time. I tried to talk to her, and I realized she had died, right there in her chair. I went through her bag and found some cash, some jewelry and an old hand-written journal about True Hypnotism…I took it all and went to my room and started studying her journal…,” Felix said in a rush.

Her face turned red in anger and embarrassment, and she grunted as she again tried to stand up.

She could not.

“Seriously, you robbed a dead woman? For fuck’s sake, Felix! How despicable are you? Where is the journal?” Becky asked, shaking her head.

“Under the couch,” Felix replied sullenly.

Becky set her wine on the end table beside her and reached under the couch, fishing out the large, worn leather-bound tome.

The cover was blank; Becky opened it to the first page to reveal neat, flowing hand-written script.

It read Memoirs of a True Hypnotist, by Anastasia Dominique. The dates of the journal’s entries started more than thirty years prior, and appeared to give lessons in how to hypnotize, complete with examples and even sketches. There were also many accounts of Anastasia’s exploits as a hypnodomme, detailed and graphic descriptions of things she had done to her victims.

Becky realized the tome was a priceless source of True Hypnotism knowledge and history; she decided she would show it to her mother when she had a chance.

“Well, I am confiscating this of course. Now let’s move on. It is time for you to be punished, Felix. Harshly. I am a tolerant, forgiving person…most of the time. I have given you a ton of leeway, and this time you have gone way too far. Even though you and I have not gotten along very well, I never gave in to the temptation of hypnotizing you and giving you an attitude adjustment. Yet the first thing you do after learning some rudimentary hypnotism skills is try to enslave me. Tell me the truth, what were you planning to do with me, to me?” Becky asked.

Felix sighed.

“I was going to make you my little slave-bitch. I was going to humiliate you, use as you my maid, make you want me and use you as my sex-slave,” she said.

Becky grinned.

“Make me want you, huh? You kinky bitch; I knew you were bi, but…Felix, do you like me? Are you attracted to me? Answer truthfully,” she said slyly.

Felix turned red.

She whimpered as she tried not to answer.

“Y-yes…,” she admitted.

Becky laughed, cackling loudly.

“Oh my, that is too good! I love it! That actually explains a lot, that you have been secretly attracted to me all this time. That must have been terribly frustrating. It is too bad you were not mature enough to simply admit it and act like an adult. So this has all been partially a big temper tantrum…Oh well, you are going to have to suffer the consequences of your behavior. Now if I recall, you were planning to have Frank shoot his load in my face, weren’t you?” she asked.

“Yes,” Felix growled.

“Frank, come in here please,” Becky called.

Her ex-boyfriend walked into the room from Becky’s bedroom this time; he was smiling, clearly aware of his surroundings.

“Hello Felix. How does it feel to get hypnotized?” he asked cheerfully.

“Fuck you,” Felix snapped.

“You already did that, dear. Now I am going to pass on the facial; I am going to let you take it instead,” Becky said, nodding at Frank’s cock tenting his shorts.

Felix was silent, her face red.

“Frank, please stand in front of Felix and take out your penis,” Becky instructed.

“Yes ma’am,” Frank said agreeably.

He moved to stand in front of the kneeling Felix, pulling his engorged penis out of his shorts.

“You are mine, Frank. Remember serving Mistress Felix—,” the kneeling woman began, desperately hoping he was still under the influence of her suggestions.

Becky cut her off.

“Forget it, Felix. Obviously I removed your control over him and placed him under mine. Go ahead, Frank. Wank off, and whenever you are ready just let her have it all over that pretty face,” she said, sipping her wine.

Felix looked bewildered; she was still trying to process that her roommate was a skilled hypnotist, and now she was casually and comfortable acting the part of a hypnodomme, directing Felix’s humiliation without hesitation.

Felix had always considered Becky a prude, someone who would be uncomfortable discussing sex or being naked in front of anyone.

She was clearly wrong; Becky seemed quite comfortable with both her nudity and what she was doing.

“Yes, ma’am,” Frank said.

He grinned down at Felix as he began to stroke his cock.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster.

Soon Frank was moaning with pleasure as he stroked his shaft.

He gave a shout of pleasure, shuddering as he reached orgasm.

He made sure to point his spasming cock at Felix’s face as he began to spurt.

The kneeling woman yelped, flinching as Frank began to cover her face with his cum.

Becky smiled with satisfaction as she watched the proceeding.

“You fucking CUNT!” Felix yelled, tears welling in her eyes and trickling down her cheeks, mixing with Frank’s cum.

“Whew! That was fun. Thank you, Becky. Thank you too, Felix,” Frank said, zipping up his shorts.

“Yes, I enjoyed that, Frank. Thank you,” Becky said, nodding her approval.

“Becky, I am going to fucking kill you!” Felix said angrily.

“Shut up, Felix. Go to the bathroom and clean your face, then come right back and get back down on your knees in that same spot. You will do nothing else,” Becky ordered with a dismissive wave.

Felix immediately rose and walked to her bathroom.

“Frank, sleepy time now,” Becky said firmly after she had gone.

Upon hearing the trigger phrase, Frank’s expression went blank as he went into a deep trance.

“That’s it, nice and relaxed Frank. Listen to me carefully…You are going to leave the apartment now; when you step outside, you well awaken from your trance and remember nothing about Felix and I hypnotizing you. You will believe you and I had a nice conversation and that I forgave you for what you did when we were together. You will feel wonderful, relaxed and refreshed. From now on you will focus on being an honorable and kind man, and treat the women in your life with respect and compassion. You will not feel the need to come back here again, you are at peace with our relationship and content with moving on. If you ever hear me, and only me, say “Sleepy Boy Frank” you will instantly drop into a deep trance for me and obey my commands. Now go,” Becky said firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” Frank agreed as Becky’s commands took root in his mind.

He walked out of the apartment and Becky’s life.

Felix returned a moment later and reassumed her kneeling position before her new Mistress.

“Alright, now we can move on. Felix, you are going to experience some serious karma; hopefully you will learn from it. I am going to punish you for all the nasty, horrible things you have done, and for what you tried to do to me. And I am going to enjoy it,” Becky informed her coldly.

“You are a fucking hypocrite! You are going to enslave me, after all your righteous bullshit? That is so fucked up! You are a cunt,” Felix fumed.

Becky’s expression grew hard.

“You are wrong, Felix. You brought this on yourself. You tried to hypnotize me and failed. I got the better of you, and now you will have to take your medicine. You are going to be my slave, and there is nothing you can do about it,” she replied, rising.

In truth, Becky was a hypnodomme at heart, and while she did not use her powers in a petty or selfish fashion, she was not above enjoying humiliating and degrading someone that she had decided deserved it.

She had not had someone like Felix under her power for a while, and she was going to feel zero guilt about keeping her as a slave.

“Becky, please can we just talk about this? I—,” Felix began.

“Tell me something, Felix. Which part of my body do you like? Besides my tits, of course,” Becky interrupted her, cupping her breasts.

“I…I…like your ass, and your…abs,” Felix muttered, flushing with embarrassment.

“Oh, my abs is it? Thank you, I do work hard on them. Well then, why don’t you spend some time with them, hmmm? Worship me, Felix…worship my sexy flat stomach I work so hard on that you like,” Becky said in a sultry voice.

She sauntered up to Felix with a wicked grin on her face.

Felix chewed at her bottom lip as Becky’s sexy midriff filled her vision.

Unable to resist, she began to kiss Becky’s smooth, firm and flawless skin, feeling the taught muscles beneath it. She ran her tongue around the glittering belly-button ring, then slowly down until she teased the top of Becky’s pussy hair. She then kissed her way back up slowly, her lips caressing Becky’s fabulous abs in slowly expanding circles around her navel.

Becky closed her eyes and moaned softly, casually fondling her breasts while enjoying Felix’s ab-worship.

She had in truth fantasized about having sex with Felix on a number of occasions; she was bisexual, and enjoyed the company of women as much as men.

In truth, she had something of a crush on the self-centered model, which had annoyed her to no end throughout their contentious relationship.

It made having finally enslaved her all the sweeter.

Becky let Felix continue to kiss and lick her midriff for several minutes, becoming more and more aroused.

“Alright, that is enough for now. Good job, slave. Now let’s get you acquainted with the other part of me you mentioned,” Becky said.

She turned around and bent slightly, putting her firm, sexy ass in Felix’s face.

“Becky, please—,” Felix begged.

“Kiss my ass, slave,” Becky said firmly.

Felix whimpered as she tried, and failed, to resist.

She began to kiss Becky’s ass cheeks.

Timidly at first, then with increasing urgency and enthusiasm.

“Very good, slave. Let’s see how you are at rimjobs. Eat my ass,” Becky said after a moment.

She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Tears again began to trickle down Felix’s cheeks as she stared at Becky’s asshole.

The urge to eat her roommate’s ass was overwhelming.

Part of her wanted to worship Becky’s ass with every fiber of her being, while and equal part was horrified and disgusted and tried desperately to resist.

“Get in there, slave. Lick my asshole,” Becky commanded.

Felix began to cry as she pressed her face into Becky’s ass and began to lick.

“Mmm, that’s it; yes…keep it up!” Becky gasped.

Felix sobbed as she continued her ass worship, thrusting her tongue deep into Becky’s asshole.

Becky moaned with pleasure; she released her cheeks, and Felix reflexively reached up to grasp them and spread them apart as she continued to lick.

Becky began to finger herself, lightly at first. Soon, she was shrieking and rubbing her clit frantically.

It didn’t take her long to have a powerful orgasm, followed quickly by a second.

“Okay, stop, stop! That was fantastic, my little slave,” she said, breathing heavily and turning around to face Felix.

The kneeling woman looked dazed and defeated.

Her lipstick was smeared, her face stained with tears.

“You are an excellent ass-licker, Felix. Now I know what you models get up to during those sexy photo shoots,” Becky said with a chuckle.

Felix was silent, resigned to her fate as she awaited Becky’s next command.

* * *

A few weeks later, Becky and Felix had settled into their new relationship, with Felix serving as Becky’s maid, cook and errand-runner. She also serviced Becky sexually every day.

Although Becky remained very dominant, the sex between she and Felix gradually became more akin to lovemaking rather than simple sexual domination.

Becky was not a sadistic or cruel Mistress like so many Hypnodommes; while she did frequently degrade and humiliate Felix, she also praised her and allowed her to experience incredible, hypnotically-enhanced pleasure when they had sex.

Felix had plenty of money in the bank from her recent photoshoot, so Becky had her volunteering at a soup kitchen and women’s shelter while she was at work, trying to impart some empathy and compassion to her slave. She also commanded Felix to continue going to her college classes, and to study and work hard on her education.

In short, Becky was training and conditioning Felix to become a better person.

At first, Felix was disgusted with her situation and herself; she was aware most of the time rather than in a trance, and she resisted stubbornly which resulted in some minor defiance and tantrums that Becky in turn harshly and remorselessly punished her for.

However, after a few weeks Felix found herself slowly becoming a devoted, even loving slave thanks to Becky’s daily hypnotic conditioning. She started to enjoy being hypnotized by Becky and the pleasure that submitting to her Mistress brought her.

Becky’s hypnotism was creating profound changes in Felix’s attitude, helping her discover and embrace her submissive side, as well as become a more empathic and compassionate person in general.

Following a particularly passionate lovemaking session, Felix declared she loved her Mistress; Becky was both surprised and pleased, and she realized that she had similar feelings and was starting to love Felix as well.

By the time another month had passed, Becky and Felix’s relationship had grown into that of a couple, though the Dominant and submissive dynamic with Becky the Mistress and Felix the slave, remained.

They begun to genuinely love one another, and their new relationship; though they kept the Mistress and slave situation private, they made their relationship as girlfriends public to the shock of their friends and family.

While Felix was surprised by her own change in attitude, she was pleased with it; she wanted to serve and worship Becky, to make her happy and help her help others. She was also content to let her Mistress-girlfriend think for her and direct her life.

Early on a Saturday afternoon Becky was sitting on the couch, deeply engrossed reading the journal of Anastasia Dominique; the book was a fascinating treasure trove of history and knowledge about the True Hypnotism world, and Becky simply could not stop studying it. She was casually topless, wearing only a pair of simple denim shorts.

Felix knelt before her, concentrating as she carefully painted Becky’s toenails a shimmering black; the beautiful young Asian-American was wearing a very skimpy red thong bikini, along with a slender red leather slave collar with her name on it; her hair was in cute double buns, and she wore silver slave anklets connected to silver toe rings on her middle toes by delicate silver chains.

The doorbell rang.

“Felix, please answer that,” Becky said absently, continuing to read.

“Yes Mistress,” Felix said, rising and going to the door.

She returned a moment later and held out an impressive golden envelope, sealed with red wax that had a large “G” stamped into it.

“A special delivery for you, Mistress Becky,” Felix said with a smile.

Becky set down the journal and took the envelope, breaking the seal and opening it with a curious expression.

“Thank you, Felix. Sit, dear,” she said, patting the couch beside her.

Felix happily sat beside Becky, who began to read the envelope’s contents aloud.

Greetings Mistress Becky; I am writing to offer you a position in a new and exciting charitable organization that will be doing a lot of good for a lot people in the near future. Your skills, intellect, attitude and other highly admirable traits would make you a perfect addition to my team. If you are interested, please come to the penthouse suite at The Four Seasons on Saturday the 9th at four p.m. for a meeting. Just tell the front desk who you are when you arrive. You will be compensated for your time. Thank you very much for your consideration and be well…signed, “G”…what the fuck?” Becky asked, bewildered.

The note itself was on gilded, expensive paper and listed the hotel’s address was listed at the bottom.

Becky knew it was by far the most expensive hotel in the city.

“That is interesting; they called you “Mistress”, so they know you are a hypnotist,” Felix commented.

Becky nodded.

“Yes, that is very disconcerting; I have tried very hard to keep that a secret,” she said, lost in thought.

“Are you going to go, Mistress?” Felix asked, obviously concerned for Becky’s safety.

Becky looked at her and smiled.

“No… we are going to go, my love. The meeting is three days from now; I think it is time for you to start practicing your own hypnotism skills. I will need you to watch my back,” she replied.

“Yes, Mistress,” Felix replied happily.

Becky reached up and took her slave-girlfriend’s face in her hands, pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss.

“Now sleep for me, dear. It is time to focus your mind,” Becky said firmly after the kiss.

She held out her index finger and moved it in a small spiraling motion before gently touching the end of Felix’s nose.

At her Mistress’s touch, the sexy young slave let out a soft sigh and her eyelids closed as she dropped into a deep hypnotic trance.