The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goo 3: The Right to Remain... Sticky

Copyright © 2001 W.A.C.

Synopsis: More slimy yellow fun. Goo continues to do what Goo does in this third installment. And those exposed to it do well... the “Goo”.

Authors Notes: This is the third Goo related story. In this installment the yellow stuff continues to do what it does best. For those of you new to “Goo” don’t worry about having missed anything you need to know to read this latest story. Each installment is as mysterious as the one before it... lol. But if you get off on Goo 3 then be so informed that there are in fact two more stories as of this date. The only sequential aspects they have in common is that they all take place in one night around one central location. The first being the earliest evening hours and this one just after midnight. So unless you’re one of those people who just has to read things in order... enjoy. If you are, then go back to the first story, do not pass go, and do catch up.

PS: There is to date no grand uniting theme or story thread beyond the goo itself, so don’t waste time looking for one. If it is there I’m not currently aware of it, and if there are more stories (no guarantee) then I’m not sure if there ever will be one. These stories have at best been an excuse to explore some textural fetishes and fantasies, at worst they are something to whack off too by the light of the computer screen. Hopefully they fall somewhere between the two extremes and have entertained a wide variety of readers. Cait

Goo3: The Right to Remain... Sticky

by Cait

Billy, Marc, and Tom leapt the chest high chain-link enclosure with relative ease giggling and stumbling as they made their drunken way towards the pool in the darkness. The two girls were more hesitant when they came up against this almost intangible barrier the hotel had set up to prevent children and would-be midnight dippers. But really it was only a matter of insurance and lawsuits. The hotel posted and fenced the area but didn’t do anything further to discourage their patrons from taking these little late night liberties.

Somehow forbidden pleasures, whether real or imagined were often the sweetest, as with the naughty pool jaunt, in the darkness, in their underwear or less. As long as they didn’t disturb the other hotel patrons, the more family oriented ones who didn’t venture out in the unlit after-hours areas marked “Closed after dark”.

The girls followed (the guys but more hesitantly, more soberly (both figuratively and literally). Tom reached the water first. He whooped and hollered in a semi-drunken whispered tone as he cannon balled explosively into the pools moon tinted yellow water. He gasped and sputtered in dismay as he swallowed some of the fluid. Perhaps the hotel had not maintained the pool. The liquid tasted strangely thick and sweet, and had a slippery slick almost oily stickiness to it. He was revolted. He made a decidedly disgusted sound, as he held up his arm to look at it in the moonlight. The moon light made it look very sickly and yellow. But somehow the thick glistening shiny almost wet latex-like quality of it was also somehow erotic.

Billy belly flopped next. Probably intending to make a Marc Spitz-like dive but drunkenly bouncing instead like a badly skipped stone. Billy had hesitated, but after a moment of indecision the girls waded into the cool enticing liquid (considerably more gracefully), finding this small indiscretion to the terrible humid heat of this midsummer’s eve acceptable enough upon careful consideration. Initially Rachael complained about the “funny” feel and smell of the pool. But by the time Billy and Donna waded in

there was no one protesting about the waters quality. Rachael was rubbing her naked breast, caressing them with handfuls of the delicious cool tingling water that strangely clung to her especially delightfully on and into her most intimate places.

Donna wanted Billy, and as much of the tingling delicious liquid inside of her. She stroked the outside of herself, holding her lips open, invitingly, which surprised but thrilled Billy, who despite the coolness of the liquid was excited beyond the ability of his underwear to conceal or contain. Like a torpedo he slammed into her from across the pool. She surrendered as he pierced her vulnerable and inviting hull and exploded. Donna had never let Billy go beyond heavy petting before or kissing in public. Yet here she was pouring her passion out in into the pool surrounded by their friends. Her heat was so tangible it literally had a musky sweet smell. They explored everywhere the liquid had seeped into on each other eventually coming back to a tightly wound in each other aquatic missionary position. She wrapped her legs around him to hold him inside her and to his surprise he held her there even without her assistance, long after he normally would have faltered. Their passionate undulations slowed as they bonded in the solution as they never had before. Their love thickened and became... hot and... sticky. He felt his lust pulsating inside her.

Across the pool Rachael was so obsessed with fingering herself and orgasming repeatedly that she might drown herself. Bobbing unevenly but refusing to let go of herself she took on great mouthfuls of the fluid which she swallowed like her boyfriend, in thankful excited gulps. Marc did the only reasonable thing now that he too was under the influence of this moonlight madness. He waded over to her and having stroked himself harder than a flagpole held her head up by the ears and gave her something new to swallow that wouldn’t cause her to drown. Thankfully she began another bobbing motion and after one or two gagging deep strokes gained an even greater sense of euphoria. Marc had been a boy scout but had never received his lifesaving medal until now. Strangely, the feeling had even seeped into Rachael’s tight little virgin asshole (the only thing on her still anywhere close to virgin), where it started out a tingling and soon became a throbbing need.

Tom was moaning shallowly in the kiddy end of the pool, half floating on his back on the stairs, his eyes rolled up in his head, clutching the stairway.

Without disengaging, Rachael guided Marc backwards looking to dock her one unengaged opening with the stationary almost statue-like softly moaning Tom. Now she was truly fulfilled.

Rachael slowly had sunk to her knees so her action on Marc became snorkel-like although she was getting something that in her excitement was better than air. Tom lay on the pool bottom to maintain his own position, partially because it felt so good and partially because he was hard, and mounted to her like a handy pool hose “attachment”. He was an accessory her ass couldn’t do without. She was going real deep now. Onto Marc and into the water. As her lungs and body filled, absorbing the yellow fluid they had mistaken for water she willingly took it all in, filling her. Drowning her will. Marc never even noticed when she her stroking stopped and she floated free, bobbing on the surface like an abandoned inflatable pool toy. Something the kiddies might use as a floatation device come morning. Tom likewise had floated free and the slight breeze had blown him ironically into the deep end where he bobbed on his back his yellow waxy dildo-like manhood waiting for its next recipient. He didn’t have to wait till morning. One of the maids hauled him out of the water and almost desperately like some sort of x-rated lawn toy or game. Crochet perhaps, his balls, his pole, her wicket. Marc used the inanimate (but still very excited) Rachael as a float, and paddled her stiffened yellowish shiny form up against the pool-side where he beached her. She moaned through her rubber like permanently open mouth orifice. Her tongue moved imperceptibly like a serpentine come hither gesture and Marc again resumed enjoying her. More now he had no one to please but himself. Rachael made a slightly higher pitched sound of pleasure but remained otherwise completely immobile. If he tired of this he would have to ass her as her frozen fingers were buried so deep in her pussy he would never push past them. But that was ok with him, and apparently her too, as Tom had met no resistance.

It was then that a woman wandered out into the pool area, probably drawn by the sounds of “frolicking”. She was obviously not yet adjusted visually to the darkness and needed to come quite close to see what was going on in and around the pool. Marc, naked and excited, walked over towards her. She shimmered like a yellowish gold in the darkness. In the next few minutes several others wandered out behind her. This was going to be a party!

Rachael found herself with a beautiful wide pussied redhead stranger rubbing her short hairs onto her face and into her mouth. Marc had momentarily been otherwise “detained”.

Two blondes were using float Tom for various purposes.

Marc was stroking the initial newcomer on a deck chair designed for sun bathing. He was bathing her in his yellow moon juice which she rubbed in like suntan oil, begging him (loudly) not to miss a spot. He complied with a seemingly endless flow of lust.

Billy and Donna had become inseparable. But some of the newest pool-side arrivals still managed to use them as a centerpiece for a larger group activity.

A bartender, who everyone thought had retired for the evening began serving yellow COCKtails he had personally “stirred” for that extra special flavor. Since they were free they were going over very well. The portable bar was heavily stocked with fluid... from the pool, though no one seemed to notice or particularly care.

A noise complaint from an adjoining apartment complex was responded to by a pair of police black and whites. The hotel manager, still oddly and only slightly dressed assured the officers that nothing out of the ordinary was going on inside the hotel or on its grounds. The fact that a hat check girl immediately began humping a female officers leg made them suspicious and call for immediate backup. The manager decided the jig was up, and that convincing them to quietly go away was out of the question, so he co-operated completely, and led them out to the pool area. They immediately closed down the bar and began trying to pull unwilling patrons from the odd smelling pool. It smelled like lust and honey and musty swamp water. As the officers handled the wet, slippery, sometimes sticky guests, they began to forget what they had come there for in the first place. When one officer was pulled into the strangely yellow water others (trained to always help another officer in trouble) waded in to help...

The bar immediately re-opened, and an officer went next door to deal with the people who had placed the “anonymous” noise complaint.

The local police were using caller I.D. (like most modern police department’s) on all incoming calls, so it was easy to find the “anonymous” (rats) couple who had made most of the calls immediately. They were read their rights. The right to remain silent, the right to invite an attorney (or whoever) into the pool area, the right to a gooey massage, the right to have a long yellow gooey night stick stuck in their various... openings, till they writhed with unimaginable pleasure.

One woman actually resisted arrest and had to be handcuffed. Several others, very confused, were brought next door to “identify” the disturbance. What they eventually identified was their wish to have buckets of goo poured all over them and join in the disturbance.

A young college student living off campus with his two room-mates is found doing his laundry in the basement of the adjoining building. The police officer who had her leg humped earlier, marks her own territory. After applying a submission hold she learned at the police academy the very surprised college student gets a face full of her dripping yellow bottom as she holds him under her. She applies her pussy to his face like an oxygen mask to an accident victim. He gasps, desperately trying to catch his breath. In a moment he is grateful for her “mouth” to mouth efforts. His sexual excitement (which was beginning to falter when she momentarily let up) is revived. And college boy is soon tonguing her sweet yellow parts, pushing the little button inside her he imagines dispenses her pleasure and his pleasure and the delightful fluid. Milking them/it/her for all they are worth with long shovel-like strokes and little jabs at the precious spot. So this is what it tastes like to swallow he thinks as he sinks into mindless animal slurping. She is equally happy to introduce his room-mates to the newest police lifesaving and subdual procedures. They are eager students.

“You have the right to remain sticky, " she tells the college room mates as she takes them all into her gooey custody. “You have the right to suck my yellow creme filled titties,” (Two of the boys were, of course, already sucking sweet yellow fluid from her engorged breasts like starving children), but she HAD to read them their rights to make it all legal. For a brief moment (very brief) something about their manner made her feel a little bad, almost incestuous. One of the students was almost young enough to be one of her kids (being 36 herself). But their excited even enthusiastic “juicing” of her ripe golden Goo-sabba melons, and the wonderful accompanying sucking feel and sound, made her feel an almost motherly affection that negated the other feeling. Not to mention the fact that she was hornier than she had even been in her life... ) There was an unexplainable thrill in reducing these men to drooling, sucking, helpless, ravenous, erotic, sex driven infants. “Come to mother,” she screamed, jutting her chest out as far as it would go to invite EVERYONE in the pool area for a taste. And the children of the goo... came. Her children. They were dependent upon her and the wet yellow pleasure she oozed from every opening now, and she needed them, and the pleasure their undivided attention gave her. The goo they MADE her produce. The pleasure she oozed. Being a police officer had never given her this feeling of pleasure and power.

“You have the right to eat me or stick it in my ass...” she managed between heaving and gasping breathlessly, “You have the right... to... to...” she couldn’t think of any more. Her only thought was to get some of what she had given out back. She stroked the first male part she could find in the writhing pile of wet hot yellow stained bodies using and pleasuring her. Sliding, sticking, squeezing, and stroking, until she had milked it, made it give up its delicious goo. Done to IT what all these bodies were doing to and all over her. She cupped her hands and captured the goo that ran like a river down the pulsing male goo organ, the amount that wasn’t launched excitedly into space, onto others, and smeared it onto her face where her hungry tongue lustfully sought out every warm drop. “You have the right...” she began again. “The right...” She really couldn’t remember. But it didn’t really matter, the “boys” clearly understood their rights and were exercising them vigorously. Everyone that still could were exercising their rights, and those that couldn’t were hardly being left out.

The pool glistened brightly in the moonlight. It was a pretty tranquil color.