The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Boy

The road from Ventura was long and winding. It made for a pleasant drive south

Beth turned the radio off. It was boring her.

“Good boy”, Beth smiled as she scratched his brown head.

Ted wagged his tail in appreciation taking a moment to look at her before being drawn back to the side window. The country-side passing by kept his attention.

He only broke away from it again as the car slowed down and the indicator noise drew his attention.

“Here we are” Beth smiled as she parked the car on the edge of the car-park. She opened the door Ted leapt out “Don’t go too far” she laughed.

She pulled a large bag out from the back before draping it over her shoulder. She turned to see him pissing against a small post.

“Here boy!” she called before turning to the stairs and making her way down to the beach. Ted galloped up and soon passed her.

Ted was on the sand before she was half-way down.

He waited eagerly for her.

“You’re too fast” she laughed as she reached the bottom. She pulled her sandals off to enjoy the feeling of the sand under her toes.

Walking towards the waves she looked up and down the small beach; they were alone. Perfect. She took hold of her skirt and undid it. Her top revealed itself as the top of a one piece. She pulled at the back as it rode up her ass.

She sat down on the towel and leaned back on her arms and closed her eyes. The sun was warm against her face. The smell of the sea in her nose; deliciously salty.

She placed a towel down and used the bag to stop it blowing away. “Come on” she yelped as she ran down to the water.

Ted raced after her. She ran into the water. It was cold.

She hurried back up the beach and jogged on the spot “Brrrrrr” she gasped.

Ted ran around her.

Beth was thirty years old, and stunningly beautiful. She was slender, but had a good bust. Her long blonde hair was natural… but most didn’t believe her. Her grey eyes were hawk-sharp and she looked around the beach again.

The beach was made by a very small cove with steep hills.

“Come on boy” she said as she sat down.

Ted ran to her. She hugged him and he wagged his tail

She drew a hand under the large doberman and felt for his shaft. “That’a boy” she said as he licked her face. She felt him harden in her hand. She bent down under, to check and licked at the end of his pointed dog-dick

She sucked him a little before she moved onto all fours. The swimwear formed a small strip covering her ass, but it was stretchy and she pulled it out of the way and onto her buttocks

“Come on, boy” she whimpered.

Ted nuzzled against her hairy crotch and licked her. “Mmmm” she sighed as his big tongue sloppily lapped at her snatch.

“Mount me!” she commanded. He was well-trained. He leaped onto her, but his cock missed her and he rutted simply against her ass-crack. She reached under herself to guide him in and then he was inside her.

“Good boy”, she gasped as he entered her.

Ted rutted her and quickly shot his dog-seed into her. At the same time she fingered her clit.

“Oh…oh…oh…oh… oh, fuck!” she gasped and came.

Ted was back off her but he went to lick at her again. She pushed him away. Instead she squeezed and expelled his jizz from her snatch, collecting it in her hand.

She lapped at the small puddle in the palm of her hand, and only now let him lick her. She loved the taste of his come.

When she was done she got up and hugged him. She then ran down and quickly washed herself in the salty brine.

She gathered her stuff, it was a wasted trip… except for the dog-sex.

“Come, boy” she said as she made her way up the stairs, and again he raced past her.

She was almost at the top when she heard the car screech and the high pitch yelp.

“Ted!” she cried and ran the rest of the way up.

She saw it; his body, the car. The man standing over him.

He wasn’t moving and she knew it was over.

She ran to him

“Ted! Ted! Ted!” she cried as she held him

“I’m sorry, Lady” the man cried

“He ran out of nowhere” he added

“Ted! Ted!” she continued to hold him in her arms.

“Fucking dumb dog” the man said

“What did you say?” Beth said looking up at him

“Sorry, Lady” the man said, “Sorry about your dog, too” he added “But that fucking dog came out of nowhere”

“You murdered Ted”

“Steady on, Lady” he said

“You murderer!”

“Hey, you’re whacko!” he said, stepping back

She un-clicked Ted’s collar and holding it she got to her feet.

“Steady on there” the man said

“You fucker!” she said menacingly approaching him

“Hey, look” he said “I ain’t ever hit no lady before…”

“You’re gonna pay…”

He took up a defensive posture and when she was close enough he swung at her.

He connected against her chin. Her head turned and then she looked back at him. She smiled even more menacingly.

His best shot had barely affected her.

He felt a sense of dread.

“Stay back” he said, half threateningly, half frightened.

She went at him again.

He swung

She dodged it. She let his momentum draw him past her and then she was behind him She brought the collar up and half-choking him drew it about his neck. She clicked it locked and let him go.

“Hey!” he cried. He reached up to the collar and tried to take it off. “What the fuck!” he gasped, “Get this thing off… wooo woooo”

He caught himself saying that.

“Woo woo” he tried to speak but words didn’t come out “Woo grrr grrr” he began again and stopped

What the hell was happening? he tried to think.

“Woof” he suddenly said.

His legs suddenly bucked and he fell to his knees. He looked up at her, smiling.

He fell forward. His clothes seemed to hang loose on him.

Then he noticed the hairs on his hands grew long and dark.

“Owwwrrrrrrr” he howled. He heard his own voice.

His pants now fell from him and he kicked them free. He felt his tail wagging in the air.

He looked up at her again. She helped him from the clothes.

She used them to wrap up Ted and she put him in the back of his car.

She picked up his wallet and took the cash from it.

She pulled out a card “Bob!” she smiled

He flicked his tail on hearing his name.

“You’re a good boy, Bob” she said

He ran around her, tongue hanging out.

He sniffed her

She pulled the strip of clothing and revealed her hairy bush, “Come, boy” she said

Bob nuzzled his long nose in between her thighs. He licked at her. She tasted salty. He kept licking

She patted his head. He was happy that she was happy.

She let him lick her clit. It hung out like a micro-penis; pink and three inches long.

“Oooooo” she trembled as he lapped at her. Her pussy quivered and she shot a small stream of clear fluid onto him.

He lapped at it,

She got onto her haunches and scratched him appreciatively. She made him lie on his back. She straddled him.

She lowered herself onto his pick cock. “That’a boy” she said as she took him into her.

She rose and sank on him, squeezing him inside her. She jumped a little as he bucked inside her and came

She rode him, thighs milking him of his come.

Her own orgasm came swiftly. It was sudden, but not as long and deep as she wanted.

She got up and cupping her hand under herself she collected dog semen. She lapped it up

She let him clean her hand

“You’re a good boy” she sighed, “You’re going to make such a good dog”

Bob wanted nothing more than to serve her. He wanted to be a good dog.

She patted him on the head.

She went to Bob’s car and put it into neutral. It started to roll back. She caught it and with what would have seemed like super-human strength pushed it up the small rise to the end of the car-park and then through the small barricade.

She watched as the car tumbled down the cliff to the sea. It was the only farewell she would give Ted.

“Come, boy” she said, holding the door to her car open.

Bob wagged his tail and ran to the car and jumped in.

She threw her bag in the back and got in and they were soon heading south.

She looked at her new dog and his big blue shiny collar. She smiled. He was focused now on the country-side as it raced by

“Good boy”, Beth smiled as she scratched his brown head.

The End