The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Simon has just graduated from university with a degree in psychology.

The Graduate

“I’m so proud of you, Son” Liman said

“Thanks, Dad” Simon smiled grabbing his mortarboard as it slipped off of his head.

“Don’t lose your graduation cap” Anne said as she reached up (her son was taller than her) and adjusted it back onto the top of his head.

“Such a dork!” Carrie giggled

“Thanks, Sis!” Simon said as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. As he did his hand came up and grabbed a handful of ass.

He looked about to see if anyone had noticed. None had. Professor Kendall was up on the podium talking, drawing attention away.

He squeezed. She felt his tongue enter her mouth.

“Let’s take a picture” Liman said, seemingly indifferent to his children’s intimate embrace.

“Squeeze in next to Simon” Liman directed his wife.

Carrie squeezed in between her two children. “No, Simon in the centre” Liman said as his wife seemed to want to be the centre of attention.

“It’s okay”

“Is it son?” Liman smiled. And it seemed okay to him.

“I don’t mind” Carrie said and she moved to his left. As they stood there his right hand slid down the back of Anne’s jeans. He felt her bare ass. She didn’t wear panties.

Anne jumped as she felt a finger push into her anus. She laughed

“Stay still” Liman said annoyed at his fidgety daughter.

“Sorry, Papa” Anne said. She gave her brother a glance as his was now into her up to a knuckle.

“There” Liman said as he took a number of snaps.

“Can I have a look!” Anne skipped, excitedly. She went to her dad, her brother’s finger popping out of her asshole

She looked at the photos. Carried did too. Anne looked at them approvingly. She smiled as she looked back at her brother, who licked his finger.

“There he is!” Julie said as she skipped over to the small group. With her was her sister Nora.

Julie embraced her boyfriend warmly. Nora shuffled uncomfortably as she watched her sister fling herself at Simon.

Nora looked about, she saw Professor Kendall still talking. She turned back to Simon who was now kneading Julie’s bum.

Nora had met him only once before and Simon did not impress her. He was tall, but not handsome. He seemed to have too big an laryngeal prominence (an Adam’s apple) that made his long neck look odd.

And yet her sister Julie was deeply into him. She had stopped her own studies to stay at home; in Simon’s apartment. She now often wore an apron as she cooked or tidied.

Nora couldn’t believe how her sister had become so conventional—so boring.

“Oh, it’s not boring” Julie had sighed in the kitchen earlier that day, “We fuck.”

“What?”

“We fuck… al the time”

“I don’t believe it”

“He’s an amazing lover” Julie said, her hands casually resting against her crotch as she leaned back against the kitchen sink.

“I don’t know if I want to hear this… my own sister!”

“Why not?” Julie said, “It’s perfectly natural”

“I know everyone does it…” Nora said, “But just because everyone does a shit doesn’t mean you have to talk about it”

“You just did!” Julie laughed teasingly

“Dope!” Nora said

“Nag!” Julie laughed and embraced her sister warmly.

Since coming to the States (from Ireland) to study Julie certainly had changed a lot.

Nora noticed her sister go off into a daze

“Julie?”

“Huh?”

“What are you thinking about?”

“I love him” Julie said as she

“Okay, I get it (well not really)”

“I was amazed at how many times we fucked on our first night”

“No… don’t tell me…” Nora squirmed

“And where he put his cock…”

“Ewwwww” Nora said

So seeing her sister fling herself at him in this graduation crowd, she could only think now—as she slobbered kisses all over his face—about them together. She squirmed again.

“So, Nora’ he said

“Hmmm?”

“I’d like you to meet my family…”

“Oh?” she said, not even aware that they were standing there…

“This is my papa… Liman”

“How do you do?” he said, bowing—very Germanically

“How do YOU do?” she smiled back

“And my mom, Carrie”

“Hi” Carrie smiled and embraced Nora with a warmness that disarmed her. Only Anne seemed cool and stand-offish towards her.

As Nora observed her, she thought that Anne seemed jealous. She realised that was not normal, for a sister, but she knew Anne was younger and maybe still a little immature—though in her first year at College.

Simon excused himself for a moment and went over to speak to his Professor. Nora was a keen observer. She noticed Simon in the same dazed look Julie had been in earlier.

“So, what shall we do?” Carrie asked eventually.

“Let’s go to Pherarson’s” Anne smiled, “I want to try their new lobster omelette”

“I don’t know?” Carrie said

“Can we Pappa?” she said turning to Liman

“You guys should go home” Simon said, “You’ve had a big day”

“Yes” Anne suddenly said, “That is a good idea”

“Are you coming over?” Carrie asked her son, giving him one last embrace

“Not today” he said

“Yes, okay” Carrie smiled. She too seemed resigned to the idea.

Nora observed this all. It too seemed odd. Anne had been so enthusiastic about going to some local restaurant, but suddenly lost her desire to go.

Nora followed Simon and her sister Julie to his car. His car was new, and expensive. Nora had been impressed with it. She wondered how a newly graduated Psychiatrist could afford that… certainly not from his parents who were quite Middle Class.

It has bothered her so much she asked him

“Nora!” Julie growled at her… it was quite forward to ask, but Simon just smiled wily and said “The power of persuasion”

“What do you mean?”

“You’d know if you took Professor Kendall’s classes” he smiled

When they returned to Simon’s place he held the door open for them and shepherded them inside.

“Girls…,” he said, “Take your clothes off”

Julie smiled and immediately began to disrobe. Nora was surprised by her sudden desire to be naked.

She stood there, after a few minutes with an arm across her breasts and her other hand down over her thick crop of pubic hair

“What’s going on here?” she asked as her sister grabbed an apron and flung it on.

“I’m going to make dinner… is what’s going on” Julie said as she spun around revealing her white ass. She skipped back to the kitchen

“Nora”

“Yes?”

“You like being naked”

“Yes, I do” Nora said, relaxing and dropping her hands to her side. She smiled.

“It is perfectly normal… see… even your sister is naked”

“Yes, I see” Nora smiled.

He kissed her affectionately on the forehead before turning and going into the kitchen

Nora stopped by a full-length mirror near the door and admired her pale Celtic features reflected in it. She drew attention to her thick bush.She twirled her pubic hair in her fingers.

It seemed normal to her that she should be naked.

She ignored the rising tones of her sister screaming.

Simon pulled his spent cock out of Julie’s stretched ass. She spun around, cum dripping from her yawning pink puckered ass and dropped to her knees. She lovingly cleaned him in her mouth. She slobbered over him sucking down the mess she’d made on his cock.

She could taste the bitterness of it, but she sucked him all the same. As she did she strummed her throbbing clit. She loved his cock. It got her off serving it.

When she had come again, and his cock was clean she rose up. She wanted to kiss him but her breath was fouled. He instead gave her a gentle peck on the forehead, slapped her ass and sent her to shower. The insides of her legs were wet with ooze.

She strode past her sister. Nora’s nose twitched. Something drew her into the kitchen. Nora saw him standing there toying with his cock. There was nothing particularly great about him and it made her wonder again why her sister had taken to him so badly.

Nora shivered as the cool air through the open kitchen window touched her naked form. She did not wonder why she was standing there naked. A parr of her mind should have questioned it, but it was shut-down immediately.

He went over to her. “Hey!” she protested as he took her breasts. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

“You like me”

“Not that much I don’t!” she spat. She slapped his hands away. Yet she was still standing there, naked. Her mind made sense of it—whilst it was wrong for him to just come up and grope her naked flesh, it was normal for her to be naked.

He smiled.

He drew his hand up again.

“You like me touching you”

“I… hey… I…” she said not quite creating a train of thought.

“It’s natural for you to let me touch you”

“I…”

“You are beautiful. When I touch you it shows you that you are beautiful. You like being touched.”

“I like it…” she smiled a little

“No matter where I touch you” he smiled, and to emphasise this drew his hand down between her legs.

She jumped nervously as he slid a finger over her pink slit

“You like that I like you…”

“Yes” she smiled and she relaxed. She looked down as his hand disappeared between her legs. She felt him caress over her, but he never violated her with his fingers.

He knew she was a virgin… but he would save that for later.

“You like to touch me…” he said

“Yes” she said as she drew her hands up nervously and held his sides.

He turned around.

“Lick my asshole” he said

“What?!?!” she gasped. She looked down at his ass. It was white, firm, but a little spotty.

“I…”

“Lick it” he said, “Lick it out”

“Yes” she said

She kissed him as she slid down onto her knees.

She peeled his buttocks apart. She gasped as she saw the wink of his anus. It made her curious.

No sooner had she got her tongue into him the doorbell rang.

“Fuck” he spat, pulling his pants up

He went to the door

“Professor Kendall!” Simon gasped as he opened the door

“Invite me in” she said

“Yes, of course” Simon said, “Come on in…”

Julie came out of the bathroom to see who it was. Simon looked at Lora Kendall, embarrassed that she could see his girlfriend naked. Made more odd when Nora joined them, equally naked.

“I…” Simon began

“So, you’ve met my nieces”

“You’re what?” he gasped.

“Relax” Lora said

Simon relaxed

“Take off your clothes”

“I…”

“It’s natural for you to be naked”

“Yes…” Simon said as he relaxed

“Come” Lora said and Nora and Julie joined her there.

Lora embraced them each in turn. They then joined Simon, the three standing there without emotion, waiting to be commanded. Lora smiled “Let’s see how this little experiment ends…”

The End