The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grouchy Grace & Her Magical Grool

Chapter 2

Grace awoke from her nap only a few hours later, disturbed by the noise of some of her classmates blundering drunkenly into the unoccupied cabins nearby. She had had the foresight to leave one of the stolen pairs of panties on the doorknob of the cabin she was using, which had sufficed to keep the other seniors from stumbling in upon her. Yawning and stretching, Grace decided that she should take the chance of spying on the others to see if her powers worked on anyone else.

After an hour of failed experiments, however, Grace was forced to the conclusion that whatever strange chance had given her control over Lauren, Holly, and Lynn did not appear replicable. Or at least, she was apparently missing some vital component and couldn’t determine what it might be. The illicit voyeurism had been a turn-on, however, even though she wasn’t particularly interested in any of her peers as sexual partners. The fact that she was invading their privacy gave her a malicious thrill, somewhat akin to the experience of controlling her bullies earlier.

Thinking back on her escapades, Grace was almost ready to believe she had dreamed the entire thing, since it was so bizarre and supernatural, and evidently not repeatable. If it weren’t for the panties hanging on the door providing mute evidence to the contrary, she might have put the episode behind her and forgotten about it. But the scrap of cotton dangling from the doorknob hinted at mysteries to be explored, so she stalked off to the shower rooms with renewed determination.

Once there, Grace was a little surprised and relieved to find her three erstwhile bullies still dozing in a naked pile together. Remembering them as her horny lesbian cattle got her blood boiling again, and she reached into her jeans to tickle her clit. She decided to test her control over their bodies before trying to wake them. She quietly mumbled, “Your nipples are two inches long and permanently erect.”

Of the three nipples she could see, Grace noticed that two immediately perked up, both belonging to Holly, and one of Lauren’s followed a few seconds later. It took almost a minute to be certain, but sure enough, all three teats gradually lengthened until they were quite obviously much longer than normal, even if she didn’t have a ruler to make a precise measurement.

Satisfied that the three girls remained her playthings, Grace gave each a firm slap on the ass while loudly saying, “Wake up, heifers!”

Startled and groggy, the trio looked around blearily, trying to make sense of the situation they found themselves in. Lauren was presumably the first to realize or remember their predicament, as she suddenly gasped and tried to get to her feet. Grace didn’t know whether the lingering bovine curse was responsible, or simply slippery floors, but Lauren fell heavily back to the ground and started trying to crawl away instead.

“Oi! Get over here, you damn cow!” growled Grace, but she smiled as the girl reluctantly skidded to a stop and slowly crawled back. Holly and Lynn simply cowered where they sat, trying to conceal their nakedness. “Okay, you three. I was planning to leave you here naked all night, but I decided I would rather play with you some more instead. So come on, we’re headed back to my cabin.”

“Where are our clothes?” demanded Lauren, trying to sound stern and tough despite her currently undignified position.

“You don’t have clothes anymore,” Grace grinned, “Not unless I want to dress you up, anyway.”

Lauren blanched but otherwise did not seem very surprised at the answer. Holly and Lynn whimpered and started standing up, but Grace cut them off by saying, “No! Down on all fours! Naked and crawling is how you’re going to be until I tell you otherwise!”

Lynn choked back a sob while Holly just stared at the floor, blushing. “Good!” exclaimed Grace. “Now that we’ve got that sorted out, follow me!” She led the way out of the showers, grinning fiendishly every time she looked back to see the three formerly haughty girls scrambling behind her on their hands and knees.

Grace was almost disappointed that the quartet didn’t encounter any of their peers on the short trip back to the cabin. Still, as much fun as it would have been to watch the girls squirm with humiliation at the exposure, her apparent inability to control or otherwise affect the rest of the class could have invited disaster. Her new pets did seem almost relieved to be ushered into the cabin, however, despite their unenviable situation. Grace found herself unwillingly empathizing with them, as she knew well the feeling of relief from at least escaping a larger audience to one’s embarrassment.

Frowning at the unwanted sense of kinship, Grace decided she needed to punish her former tormentors more. Eying their still abnormally long nipples, she proclaimed, “Your teats are amazingly sensitive, basically like having two more clits on your tits, and they squirt milk when you orgasm. The milk will taste fantastic. Oh, and you’ll moo whenever you cum.”

* * *

Holly did her best to conceal her trembling as she stood on her hands and knees, listening to Grace’s latest degrading pronouncement. She could hear the small whimpering noises her friends were making. Lynn was clearly terrified, and Lauren was trying to remain defiant. Holly couldn’t readily admit to herself that her own response was nothing like those of the other cows.

That in itself was a telling thought, as some part of Holly had already accepted that she was a cow. It was humbling, even humiliating, and inexplicably delicious to her. She knew she was a follower, and she’d had enough sex to know she was submissive in the bedroom as well (at least figuratively, as back seats had been more common than beds in her sex life thus far). The current situation was so dramatically demoralizing, though, that it had her questioning her whole worldview.

The squirming in her belly every time Grace dominated them was, Holly admitted, not entirely dissimilar to the feeling she had gotten whenever Lauren had taken the lead in trying to humiliate the goth girl. The more she thought about it, the more she was coming to acknowledge that she had experienced a sexual thrill from observing and abetting the abuse they had levied against the girl now controlling them. The truth, now as naked as Holly herself, was that she had a fetish for humiliation. The fact that she was one of the ones suffering it did little to chill her arousal at seeing her friends laid low beside her.

After giving her new commands, Grace paused in evident contemplation. Of her own accord, Holly reached up and grabbed one of her nipples, which she only then noticed was easily four or five times as long as normal. Her rough pinch made her gasp and quiver in shock as she discovered that it was, indeed, at least as sensitive as her clit. Eyes and mouth wide open, she finally looked up into the face of her owner.

Grace grinned and taunted, “You just couldn’t resist testing it out, could you? Who’s my horny little cow slut, huh?”

Holly shuddered with a mix of delight and revulsion, making her fingers tighten against her nipple. She looked back down and mooed with shame and lust as her breasts squirted thin streams of milk onto the floor. Several more tiny jets splashed onto the ground and she clenched her eyes shut, squeezing out tears of complete mortification at her display, as she continued to moo while her orgasm lingered.

The total silence in the room eventually prompted Holly to open her eyes again. She looked first to Lauren, who was wearing an expression of disgust and hatred. On her other side, Lynn was staring at her with disbelief and worry. Glancing up, Grace’s face was unreadable, but Holly thought she could discern surprise and happiness there.

“Wow,” Grace eventually muttered after Holly hung her head in shame again. “You love being my little cow-slut a lot more than I would have expected.”

Holly whimpered and moved her thighs closer together but made no verbal reply. Grace reached down and used a finger to force her head up. “I asked you earlier, who is my horny little cow slut? Answer me!”

Holly’s lips trembled as she looked into Grace’s eyes. Her will to resist abruptly crumbled and she moaned, “I’m your horny little cow slut!”

Grace laughed with delight, and Holly felt her loins clenching at the sound, which was accompanied by a gasp of dismay from Lynn and a snarl of disgust from Lauren. A few more drops of milk leaked from her breasts as the thrill of her humiliation coursed through her nerves.

“You’re such a good, obedient little cow-slut, Holly!” exclaimed Grace with smug satisfaction. “In fact, I’m going to reward you for embracing your inner livestock!” Upon saying that, the goth girl reached out with both hands and grasped Holly’s teats in her fists, making the brunette gasp and moan.

Grace began tugging on the long nipples, doing her best to mimic the motions of a farmer milking a cow. A little bit of residual milk was indeed forced out, smearing the girl’s hands, but the cow-girl was only lactating as a result of orgasm. Still, the aggressive pulling of what were essentially giant clits left Holly certain that she would soon be cumming again.

Grace, however, apparently felt disappointment with her earlier command and said, “You know what? Your tits are just normally full of milk that comes out from any sexual stimulation, okay? That goes for all three of you.”

Holly began mooing again as the combination of nipple play and verbal abuse set her off. Her teats started spraying immediately, and even once her climax had subsided the milk continued to flow. She looked to either side and saw that both her friends were now dripping milk onto the floor and mooed again in delight, even though she wasn’t quite reaching another peak of passion yet.

“That’s right, Holly-cow!” exulted Grace. “It’s very sexy to watch these twats drip milk on the floor!” Grace absently reached up to scratch her nose, but paused in the midst of doing so to sniff audibly at her hand. Holly-Cow watched with interest as Grace’s delicate pink tongue dabbed at the residue of milk coating her hand.

Grace’s eyes bulged in shock as she got her first taste of the liquid, and she turned her incredulous look on Holly-Cow as she exclaimed, “Holy shit, your milk is amazing!” A cynical remnant of the old Holly scoffed from somewhere deep in her mind, remembering that Grace herself had declared that it would taste fantastic only minutes earlier. Holly-Cow simply mooed in bland agreement.

Grace appeared to war with herself for a brief period, then finally came to a decision. She forced Holly onto her side and then rolled the cow-girl onto her back. Straddling her pet, Grace’s eyes became somewhat glazed as she licked her lips, then bent down to take one of Holly-Cow’s teats into her mouth, suckling lustily.

Although she seemed completely consumed with drinking the milk, Grace apparently still had the presence of mind to stop long enough to order Lauren and Lynn to stay where they were, having noticed them trying to sneak away. After thwarting the incipient escape attempt, however, the goth girl seemed to give herself wholly over to her nursing.

Holly-Cow mooed in growing delight and diminishing horror every time the suckling caused a new climax, and she could feel a puddle forming under her ass as her pussy leaked onto the floor. She was desperate for some kind of penetration, but couldn’t bring herself to try moving her owner, or else reaching down to finger her pussy. Eventually, she accepted her sexual frustration with bovine equanimity and simply mooed.