The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grouchy Grace & Her Magical Grool

Chapter 5

Despite the emotional and sexual satisfaction of turning the tables on some of her former bullies, Grace found herself irritable and jittery as she tried to shower off the residues of her night of debauchery. She couldn’t figure out what the problem was, although she assumed and hoped it might be nothing more than a combination of low blood sugar and nervous eagerness for nightfall, when her mysterious powers might return in full force.

Even though she’d had numerous orgasms in the recent past, Grace couldn’t resist fingering herself while she let the lukewarm water splash across her skin. It helped to quell her restless anxiety by a small amount, especially when she tasted her juices, which seemed to be the key to her strange magic. She brought herself to a quiet climax while imagining what she hoped to do to the rest of the senior class once the sun set.

Grace was standing at the bathroom mirror applying her habitually dark make-up when she overheard two of her classmates walk by, and their words filled her with a feeling of vindictive satisfaction.

“I can’t believe they’re all dykes!” said the outraged voice of Lily, the religious girl.

“I always kind of wondered about Lynn,” said Anna, the queen bee of the school’s tiny hive. “She’s been following Lauren around like a devoted puppy since grade school, so I thought maybe she had a secret crush or something. But I’d never in a million years have guessed it was actually Lauren that’s the bitch in their gross little triangle.”

“Ugh! I hope they didn’t get their germs all over our cabin!” huffed Lily.

Smirking happily at her reflection, Grace congratulated herself on a job well done, insofar as she was ruining her former bullies’ social standings. She expected the little town might explode in apoplectic rage once they found out, but rather than increasing her jubilation, she felt a twinge of worry that some pig-headed citizen would try to harm one or all of the girls.

Grace had been an outsider in the town for almost a year and had worried for her own safety a few times, but she’d been quite vocal about her intent to leave as soon as she could after graduation. That might have helped the bigots control their violent impulses, thinking they could just wait her out, but what might they do if they felt some of their own had been corrupted? Would Holly, Lynn, or Lauren still have a home in the town once the story of their new status worked its way through the grapevine?

Discomforted by the thoughts, and annoyed with herself for more unwanted empathy, Grace angrily finished perfecting her look and stomped back to her cabin, hoping that whatever her girls brought her to eat, they would at least bring some milk.

* * *

Holly chewed her food quietly and observed Lynn’s continuing dominance of their former friend. Granted, the girl was using borrowed power to humble and humiliate Lauren, but that didn’t make it any less hot to watch. Under the light of day, Holly no longer seriously thought of herself as Grace’s obedient cow-slut, but the memory of how thoroughly dominated she had been still lingered, as did the acknowledgement that she’d loved the disgraceful treatment. To her shame, she found herself jealous of the abuse being heaped on the girl who used to be their ringleader.

“Penny for your thoughts, Hollywood,” said Lynn, who had apparently noticed how introspective the brunette was being.

Holly smiled at the reminder of her old nickname, although no one had called her that since high school started. Unwilling to admit her real thoughts, she cast around desperately for something else to say, and blurted out, “I miss being a cow!” Lauren snorted loudly into her bowl of food under the table, and even Lynn couldn’t help but giggle at the humiliating admission. Mortified, Holly hid her face with her hands and groaned.

Lynn reached an arm around her bikini-clad girlfriend and said, “Oh, poor little heifer! Don’t you worry, I’m sure Goddess Grace will make all of us her sexy cows again.”

Holly hoped it was true, and sort of hated herself for hoping it. She was also uncomfortable to hear Lynn describing their former victim as a goddess, but chose not to remark on it, at least not before Lauren could.

“Are you fucking insane?” she asked, sounding serious and perhaps even legitimately concerned. “She’s not a goddess. Maybe a witch or a demon or something, considering what we’ve suffered. You two can’t actually like it, can you?”

“I can and I do,” asserted Lynn angrily. “Her pussy is divine. Pure ambrosia. The only thing you’ve suffered is justice. It always seems like persecution when you’re used to being the one handing down judgments.”

Lauren’s expression was inscrutable, but she finally announced, “Okay. That answers that question. You are totally fucking bonkers now.”

“And you’re totally fucking done with eating anything except my cunt, you unrepentant whore,” said Lynn with a smirk, opening her legs a little wider.

The defeated blonde sagged in resignation as she pushed her bowl aside and crawled forward to begin licking her erstwhile sidekick once more. Lynn sighed with satisfaction and looked at Holly with a mischievous glint in her eye. “If you miss being a cow, maybe you’d enjoy taking your top off and joining her on the floor?”

Holly’s face reddened as she fought against her instinctive need to obey, but her resistance lasted mere seconds. With a deep but quiet moan, she undid the ties to her bikini top, letting it flutter to the floor, where she soon wound up as well, competing with Lauren for access to Lynn’s dripping crease.

* * *

Lauren kept her eyes down and her mouth shut during the crawl back to Grace’s cabin, her face still shiny with Lynn’s cum. It was no comfort at all that Holly had decided to join her on the ground; if anything, it made her even angrier. Lauren preferred to stand out, and though it galled her to admit it, being singled out for humiliation was somehow slightly more tolerable than having a partner in shame.

Grace demanded a recounting of their little adventure while she picked at the food they’d brought her, seemingly hungry but not finding the selection palatable. Lauren noted with some slight satisfaction that the goth girl grimaced when she tried to drink the cold milk intended for her cereal, but otherwise maintained a stoic silence while listening to Lynn’s account. She ground her teeth together as quietly as she could, barely suppressing her desire to get physically violent with Grace and her new worshipper.

“So now they all believe we’re a bunch of perverted lesbos!” Lynn concluded happily.

Abandoning her efforts to eat, Grace said, “Good job, slave. I’ll have to remember to reward you later.” She looked distracted and irritable, although the latter was not very surprising; her nickname of ‘Grouchy’ was pretty fairly earned.

“Thank you, mistress!” gushed Lynn. “What would you have us do now?”

Grace blinked in surprise and was silent for several beats, then replied, “Uh, I guess just do whatever you intended to do this weekend, aside from harassing me. Go swimming or something. I don’t care. I don’t feel like company right now, so all three of you can act as normal as you want aside from telling anyone the truth about me, or us, or last night. And stay in the camp: no running or calling for help or anything like that.”

Lauren’s shock might have made her fall over, if she hadn’t been on all fours already. She was unable to prevent herself from looking at Grace with mute surprise, but the goth girl was in the act of reclining in bed with a book, acting suspiciously nonchalant. Fearing a trap, Lauren got slowly to her feet, then edged toward the door. No one said anything, and Grace appeared to be ignoring her, although Lynn and Holly were watching with interest. Without a word, Lauren opened the door and slipped outside, then began running for the administration building.

To her ire, it seemed like the command not to seek help prevented her from even knocking on the door of the cabin where their chaperones were staying. Lauren could smell cigar smoke faintly, and heard voices and laughter from inside, but she couldn’t even force herself to peek in a window. Similar failures met her attempts to walk out of the gate, pick up the old-fashioned payphone near the dining hall, or send any messages or calls from her cell once she retrieved it from the bathroom, where it had lain all night under a sink after she dropped it during her first transformation.

Resigned to her inability to escape, at least by any means she could currently devise, Lauren morosely wandered toward the lake, not really wanting to face her classmates, but not sure what else she could do in the circumstances. Most of them appeared to be either in the water or on the beach, taking advantage of a sunny afternoon following the rainy morning. Even Lynn and Holly were enjoying a swim, although they were well separated from the rest of the class. Her former friends were among the ones she least wanted to see, however, so Lauren hesitantly walked toward the bonfire circle, which had already been replenished in anticipation of sunset.

“Well, if it isn’t the dyke slave girl,” said an amused voice. Lauren glowered at the speaker, a guy named Jack that she had dated off and on throughout high school. “Didn’t know I ruined you for other men!”

Lauren’s first instinct was to retort that his dick was so small and his efforts so clumsy that he’d made her give up on guys completely, but she managed to stop herself before she announced on her own behalf that she was gay. “I’m no dyke, I just lost a really stupid bet!” she said, wondering if she could possibly save some tiny amount of her dignity by fooling her classmates. Jack was a bit of an idiot, and his friends Phil and Jerry were even dimmer, so she experienced a tiny flare of hope.

“I dunno,” Jack said doubtfully. “Lynn and Holly are actin’ pretty gay and all. Three peas in a pod, you gals are.”

“Easy enough to prove,” Lauren said defiantly, “Drop your trunks and I’ll blow you right now.” Seeing the guys’ stunned expressions, and feeling empowered for the first time since Grace’s curse afflicted her, she added, “That goes for all three of you.”

“Right here?” asked Jack weakly, looking around at the other students who were scattered about in small clusters.

Lauren gestured toward a nearby copse of trees and bushes, which would provide concealment of their activities, and marched off toward them without waiting for further replies. She smirked slightly as she heard the boys following her.

When Lauren turned to face the three young men, who were standing shoulder to shoulder and looking unsure of themselves, she stared pointedly at their crotches and said, “First dick out is the first dick in.” Jerry and Phil were too dumb to quickly figure out what she meant, so Jack won the race to expose his slightly stiff member. Without any ceremony, Lauren dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth.

In the past, blowjobs had been something Lauren only did as a treat or a reward, or very occasionally, when she was feeling particularly naughty. She didn’t love or hate the experience, at least generally speaking, but in the aftermath of her trauma she found it to be almost a relief that she could still exert even a small amount of agency in expressing her sexuality. For the first time, she found herself paying close attention to the taste and texture of the cock in her mouth. Never in a million years would she have believed she could miss the aroma and flavor of boys, until she feared she might be deprived of them.

Phil and Jerry had finally caught up, and were standing on either side of her stroking their erections. None of the boys were sporting anything outside the range of basically average penises, but each one seemed like a gift to Lauren, thanks to her frame of mind. She reached out to grab both of them, jacking them awkwardly but enthusiastically, while she concentrated on tonguing Jack.

Being teenage boys, it was only a matter of minutes before all three were cumming, more or less simultaneously. Lauren greedily swallowed Jack’s load, which she’d never consented to do in the past. Jerry’s thin seed dribbled out all over her hand, almost like a leaking faucet. Phil, the largest and arguably stupidest of the trio, erupted like a fountain, splattering not only the girl wanking him but also both of his friends, to their outrage.

“Gross, man!” said Jack, staring aghast at the tiny drops of semen that had landed on his leg. Jerry merely got red in the face and tried to back away, falling flat on his ass thanks to the swim trunks he’d never fully removed tripping him. He’d been sprayed a little bit more, but it still only amounted to a single thin line of ejaculate on his hip.

“Don’t be such pussies!” Lauren jeered, proceeding to lick her hands clean. “Just sit still and I’ll take care of it.” It was the work of mere seconds for her to swab up the remainder of their orgasms with her tongue. “There! Still think I’m a lesbian?” she asked when she was done.

Phil and Jerry shook their heads, but Jack got an unusually cunning look in his eye and said, “Well, I’m not a hundred percent convinced. You might just be trying to trick us to save your reputation.”

Lauren felt a flash of irritation at the uncharacteristically insightful comment, especially since she worried it might be half true, but it was easy enough to deduce the boy’s master plan. With a theatrical sigh, she started undoing the knots on her bikini.

“Alright, fine, I guess I have no choice but to let you all fuck me, assuming you can get hard again,” Lauren said. She noticed that the guys were already at half-mast and recuperating quickly. They may have lacked experience, but there was no doubting their youthful vitality and eagerness.

“At least this should keep me busy most of the afternoon,” Lauren thought, grateful for the distraction from her woes.