The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Tom patrols an area from his guard post. It’s a lonely job, so he’s given Karen as a companion.

Guard Post 48

Karen woke at 5:30am. She stretched out, under the sheet and yawned before scratching her crotch. Her skin itched from shaving it smooth.

She slid out of bed, making sure not to wake Tom, her master. She had fluffy pink slippers and she slipped into these before striding across the glass floor to the large doors that now automatically opened allowing her out onto the patio. She shivered in the cool morning air and went back and got her gown.

She looked out over the skyline.

Guard Post 48-CF-9, Section 20-N-3 hovered 30m above the desert landscape below.

“Abbey” Karen said

The computer generated female appeared before her “How may I help you, Karen?”

“What day is it?”

“5903 after conquest”

“No… what day is it?”

“That question has no meaning, Karen”

“No… I suppose it doesn’t”

“How else may I help you…”

“I was supposing it was my birthday” Karen said

Abbey made no sound

“I guess I’d be 43 by now…”

“Happy birthday” Abbey said

“Yer, thanks” Karen said

“Reminder, Karen” Abbey said, “You master is waking and you need to service him…”

“Yeah, sure, okay” Karen said.

She turned to see Tom sitting up rubbing his eyes. She looked for a moment at the control bracelet on her left wrist and she rolled it around. It gave her a shock

“Ow”

“You must not tamper with your control bracelet” Abbey said

“That will be all, Abbey” Karen said. Abbey disappeared

“Karen?” Tom said as he pulled off the sheet to reveal his morning wood

“Coming, Master” she said as she went back inside. The doors automatically closed behind her.

“Do you wish to fuck my asshole, this morning, Master?”

“No” he said

“Very well” she smiled compliantly she climbed up onto the bed. She straddled him

“Tell me that you enjoyed me, Master” she said afterwards

“You were good..” he said

“Thank you, Master”

“Tell me… what were you asking Abbey about?”

“I wanted to know the date..”

“What for?” he scoffed, “Today is like every other day”

“I know, Master” she said

She lolled about on the bed… she enjoyed these moments, just after sex. She felt completed. She looked again at the bracelet. Yes, she was aware she was under control. But, then again, being under control meant she wanted to be. The bracelet didn’t have her name. It had the number of the post to which she was assigned… Tom’s post.

Tom himself was a genetically modified, and conditioned super-soldier. He was Thomas 8-X9-01. One that the Master Race used to control the planet… their own planet… Earth.

The Master Race were aliens. No one had seen them… not even Tom. When they arrived they had abducted select women and bred with them producing baby boys. These were then cloned to make 10,000’s of them and they were modified with alien technology, conditioned, trained.

They manned guard posts. Their mission was to protect the great machines mining Earth’s resources.

They guarded them from humans, not that dissimilar to themselves. Karen was a human. She was captured, enslaved and given to Tom to serve his needs.

When the Master Race first set up their guards they had relied on the guards looking after themselves. This had failed. There had been suicides, or lapses in duty. Humans need companions. So, taking women they either captured, or who were already under pacified areas they simply randomly assigned them.

Karen got Tom… this Tom in particular. She was thirty-nine when she arrived. She guessed that was three years ago.

She cooked for him, even though there were food dispensers. Naturally enough she gave him his sexual needs. She listened to him when he talked about his patrols… even though a part of it saddened her when he mentioned people he had killed.

They were humans. He killed those trying to infiltrate the protected zones. His mission was simple… guard and protect his zone. He did so. He was actually quite skilled

The Master Race were surprised by this too. By their cold logic all the clones of the Thomas-type should have been approximately the same with regards their duties. But Thomas 8-X9-01 far exceeded those of his type. Even here a human trait—individuality was at work.

Karen masturbated as she watched Tom train. Abbey controlled a spa-bot and it ran through hand-to-hand fight sessions with Tom. Karen had a great desire for Tom. She knew too, that this was conditioning. She knew that prior to meeting him she would never have done the things she had done. She had never complied with her husband Yan so readily. But that didn’t make how she felt now less real. And she came.

He turned to see her as she cried out in orgasm and the spa-bot blindsided him. He stumbled to the ground.

Karen leapt off the bed. “Abbey, end training” she said. The spa-bot returned to its alcove

“Medical help”

“Input”

“Code Alpha One”

A scanning beam ran over Tom’s prostate body. “Take him to the medical cubicle” Abbey said

Karen grabbed his feet, and armed with the adrenaline pumping through her she got him to the cubicle.

A bed rose around Tom from the floor and lifted him up. Two columns sprung up out of the floor on either side and from these robot arms went to work

“Tell me what’s happening?”

“There is a haemorrhage” Abbey said “Working”

“Will Master be alright?”

“Working” Abbey said as the robot arms worked on him.

One shone a beam over his head, and moved it backwards and forwards gently.

Then suddenly the arms retracted into the columns and the columns seemed to melt back into the floor

“Tell me what’s happening?” Karen screamed

“Medical help has been terminated” Abbey said

“Why?”

“Medical assistance has been completed”

“What does that mean?”

“Stop shouting” Tom said as he started to blink

“Tom!” she cried leaping into his arms “Oh, Master… you’re okay”

“I have a headache”

“Supplements will be added to this morning’s diet” Abbey said, having noted he continued to suffer.

“I’m sorry… it was all my fault”

“No…” Tom said as he kissed her, “I needed to concentrate”

“I’m so sorry”

“Karen” he said

“Yes, Master”

“It was NOT your fault”

She sniffled “Thank you, Master” she said

“Help me up”

She did so and as he got up out of the bed it melted back into the floor.

“Let’s have breakfast….Abbey?”

“Breakfast is ready” Abbey said

Not far from them a table morphed up out of the floor, along with two chairs.

Karen held Tom’s hand, she didn’t want to let him go.

* * *

On patrol Tom picked ups a signal. He turned his Scooter around and flew it towards the signal.

He turned on the communicator

“Yes, Master”

“Log incident. Investigation. Man-signs, Grid 10-11-9. Confirm”

“Confirm investigation. Man-signs. 10-11-9” Karen said, “Take care, Master”

“You too” he said…

Tom put the scooter down 50m from the signal. He grabbed his pulse rifle and proceeded with caution.

Sweeping the area—ruins of buildings. Potential traps, or an ambush. He kept low.

He busted down a door and threw in a Pop-drone. The small black ball flew quickly around the room showing him the interior.

He entered. In the middle of the room was a chair with a book on it. He recognised it was a book… but he couldn’t read the title. He guessed it was in English. He could only read the written language of the Master Race.

He left “Brave New World” alone there on the chair and continued to search.

No signs. He called it in. False signal. That was rare. He asked that Karen get Abbey to run diagnostics. Karen complied.

He got into his Scooter and headed back

When he returned Karen warmly embraced him. She genuinely missed him. “What’s this?” she asked, seeing a lump in his jacket.

“A book” he said

“Really?”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know” he handed it to her, “I was going to leave it behind”

“Brave New World”

“You can read it?”

“Yes”

“Read it to me…”

“Now?”

“Why not?”

“You don’t want to fuck me?”

“Read”

“Yes, Master” she said

* * *

Lisa was in her late teens. She stalked through the scrub with bow and arrow

“Don’t go too far…” Hans called

“I won’t” she said

But Lisa never lost a deer. The deer were thicker towards the boundary—instinctively they seemed to know that humans wouldn’t go there. The only humans who did were those in the Resistance—seeking to stop the mining operations that were stripping our planet of its worth.

Lisa stopped and picked up spores. She felt the wind change. “Damn” she said to herself.

She looked about but could not now see or hear the rest of the party. Hans was their leader. They were of the Michigan tribe… the last in the north.

Lisa had vague memories when this place was green, and lush. Now it was bare and ravaged. Open scrub. Dried ground. Like a desert

Tom it was who had her in his sights. He watched her as he slowly moved his trigger finger back. He stopped. With his thumb he flicked the setting on his gun

He fired.

Lisa woke up in the back of a Scooter. In front of her was a glass wall and infant of that was the pilot, Tom. She could see ahead of him that they were flying, and she knew that he was flying south towards the barricade.

She pounded with the sides of her fists against the glass. But he could not hear her. She screamed. To no avail.

He turned on the communicator.

Karen rushed over to the console. “Yes, Master?”

“Prepare Protocol 9-D” he said

“Master?”

“Do it”

“Yes, Master” she said, and the communicator switched off.

Karen knew all the protocols. She just had never used this one before.

One was for total shut-down of the post. Another was for the post to betaken some 500m higher. There were protocols for several situations

But they’d never used the one for enslaving someone. Karen wondered why Tom might want a slave… she was concerned that she hadn’t been serving him properly.

“Abbey?”

“Yes”

“Prepare Protocol 9-D”

“At once”

“Oh, and Abbey?”

“Yes”

“Tell me… has any other guard had two slaves?”

“It is not common… but it has happened. Post J0-9-X, Post J7-10-D, Post..”

“Enough, Abbey!”

Abbey vanished.

* * *

Lisa noticed as they approached the base a gas filling up her section of the Scooter. She screamed.

Lisa woke. She was strapped to the medical table. She was naked. A scanner ran over her.

Next to her Tom looked at the results.

“Please what are you doing?” she cried

“Abbey?” Tom said

“Please.. talk to me…”

“Yes, how may I help?”

“Induce flux in the captive…”

“Let me go” Lisa cried

“This is highly unusual, Sir. I will have to report it.”

“Do it!”

“Yes” Abbey said. A needle drew out of the robotic arm and it plunged into Lisa’s abdomen

“Ow!” she cried. The needle injected her

Karen appeared with a wrist band. “I have the control bracelet, Master” she said

“Good” he said, not looking away from the monitor.

Karen smiled at Lisa

“It will be all over soon” she said

“Please… let me go”

“Look, a bracelet just like mine!” Karen warmly grinned.

“Don’t do this, I beg you”

“Okay” Tom said looking at Karen

Karen took hold of Lisa’s left hand.

Lisa tried shaking it desperately; an attempt to stop Karen putting the bracelet on her.

“Noooooo” she cried. She tried as hard as she could, but struggling was useless

The bracelet went around her hand (clenched now as a fist) and up to her wrist

Suddenly she stopped struggling.

She felt a warmness run over her… a languor. She felt at peace. She managed to smile.

“Abbey release the restraints”

“Yes” Abbey said and suddenly Lisa sat up. She felt her wrists.

“Lisa?”

“Yes, Master?” she said

He took her hand and helped her off the table

Karen smiled and watched as Lisa was lead over to the bed. Karen pressed a button and the medical lab; robot arms, and bed dissolved into the floor.

“I’m going to fuck you”

“I’m glad, Master” Lisa smiled as he took her and lay her down

“I’m a virgin, Master” she said

“It doesn’t matter”

“I only hope my body pleases you.. Ooof” she gasped as he mounted her

He took his hard cock and pressed it towards her unshaven pussy. He had never fucked a hairy pussy, but pushing into her it felt the same to him

“Ow” she gasped as he broke her

He began humping her. She kissed him. Her hands grabbed his ass.

Karen sat down beside them and casually flicked her clit as she watched them make love

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Lisa cried with each thrust.

Her back arched and she came.

He felt her clench, her thighs squeezing him

“Fuck” he said and came in her.

She came too.

He rode her till his cock stopped spraying her insides with hot sperm

He pulled out of her. He made her close her legs and hold her feet up above her head. She complied

He got Karen to suck his cock

* * *

Lisa and Karen stood on the balcony. Karen ran her hand along Lisa’s arm. “It’s an amazing view” Karen said

“Tell me, Karen”

“Hmmm?”

“What does Master like to do?”

“Have you ever done anal?”

“What’s that?”

“I’ll take that as a ‘no’” Karen laughed, “It’s when Master wants to put his penis in your asshole”

“Oh, wow” Lisa shivered, “Does it hurt?”

“Yes…at first…” Karen said, “But you’ll get used to it”

“I’ll do anything for Master”

“I know you will” Karen smiled, “So would I”

Lisa turned and saw a pile of books on the floor

“What are they?”

“Master comes back from his trips with one… he asks me to read one”

“Can I take a look?”

“Sure”

Lisa went to the pile. A lot of dystopian books, and then there were ones on philosophy, ethics, and a history of the world

Lisa was impressed

“You can read them?” Tom asked as he came by

“Yes, Master”

He went on past, as if unconcerned.

Lisa rose and patted her swollen stomach.

“Lisa?” he called

She ran to him “Yes, Master?”

“There’s something I want you to do…”

“Anything, Master….”

* * *

“Angela?” Lisa said

The blonde realised she was strapped to a medical chair. The last thing she remembered was being thrown in the back of a Scooter, and a gas filling the space

“LIsa?” Angela gasped, “We thought you’d been killed”

“No” Lisa laughed, “Obviously I’m alright”

“What are you doing? Where am I?”

“You’re in our Master’s post” Lisa said

“Master?” Angela gasped, “What are you talking about…?” She saw Lisa’a pregnant bulge “What happened to you?”

“Master impregnated me…”

“What…?” Angela gasped “Let me up…”

“I can’t do that till you’ve been enslaved…”

Angela he was naked. A scanner ran over her.

Tom entered the room “Let me look at the results.”

“Please what are you doing?” Angela cried “Who are you?”

“Abbey?” Tom said

“Please.. Lisa? Help me…”

“Yes, how may I help?” Abbey asked

“Induce flux in the captive…”

“Let me go” Angela cried

“This is highly unusual, Sir. I will have to report it as well”

“Proceed!”

“Yes” Abbey said. A needle drew out of the robotic arm and it plunged into Angela’s abdomen

“Ow!” she cried. The needle injected into her.

Karen came forward now, with a bracelet and she slipped it on Angela’s wrist before she realised what was happening.

She felt a warmness run over her… a languor. She felt at peace. She managed to smile.

“Abbey release the restraints” Tom ordered

“Yes” Abbey said and suddenly Angela was able to sit up. She felt her wrists.

“Angela?”

“Yes, Master?” she said

He took her hand and helped her off the table

Karen and Lisa smiled to each other as they watched as Angela was lead over to the bed. Karen pressed a button and the medical lab; robot arms, and bed dissolved into the floor.

“I’m going to fuck you”

“I’m yours, Master” Angela smiled as he took her and lay her down

Tom laid her down. As he slipped into her he noticed she was already soaked. She wasn’t a virgin, but she was pleasant to fuck.

He humped her till he came in her.

* * *

Lisa, Angela, Louise, Kay, Robyn, Shana, Fiona, Lisel, and Marjorie walked around the encampment. Each was careful with their footing as there was a lot of junk and debris on the ground. The women had equipment from the Scooter and used it to set up their own equipment amongst the remains of what had once been a thriving small Michigan town.

All the women were pregnant by Tom.

Karen stayed back at the base. Abbey had a message from the Master Race. They wanted Tom to report to them. Tom was by her side. The face on the screen was exactly the same as that when Abbey appeared.

“Guard Post 48-CF-9, Section 20-N-3?” came the high pitched voice “This is Controller”

“Thomas 8-X9-01 reporting”

“How are you functioning?”

“This guard is functioning well”

“It was reported that you had a major head injury”

“That is correct” Tom said, “But as my report would show I was fully recovered”

“You Abbey unit’s reports have been blank… did you interfere with the Abbey unit?”

“No” he said

The Master Race detected no lie in his voice, or any other tell-tale of lying.

“You will repair it at once”

“Yes, Controller” Tom said

The Controller sent a small beam of light over Tom’s face. No detection of deceit”

“End trans” Controller said and the screen went blank

“Master?” Karen asked

“Yes, slave?”

“Do you think they know…”

“No…” he said, scratching the part of his head where he had been injured.

“The next female is ready in the Medi-bay”

“Get a bracelet ready” Tom said as he got up and went to see the woman… a young olive skinned woman sobbing, rather than begging.

“Yes, Master” Karen said

“What is your name?”

“Don’t hurt me…” she sniffled

“I’m not going to hurt you…” he laughed, “I’m going to make you part of my plan that will save the planet…”

“Wha…?” she began “What are you talking about?”

“I want to know your name?”

“Olivia” she sniffled, “Please… don’t hurt me…”

He looked up as Karen carried a control bracelet.

* * *

Lisa was helped into the make-shift medical tent by the other women. It had only been two months since she had been impregnated but she was going into labour.

She was assisted by the medical robot, with Angela and Lisel standing in attendance.

The other women stood around nervous outside…

A short while later Angela emerged from the tent “They’re boys!” she announced. The women cheered and congratulated each other.

They also conveyed this news to Tom. Four boys, super-soldiers were born. Angela went into labour that night and produced four more…

Epilogue

A year later 140 genetically engineered super-soldier—brothers—made their way through the perimeter—right next to Guard Post 48—which not surprisingly had its sensors switched off for ten minutes… Tom at the controls.

They went swiftly, quietly to one of the nearest alien machines and using codes in alien language took it over.

The revolution began

The End