The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Guru

Meeting

Tom Seker sat nervously watching the intersection. His daughter Helen Rodgerson sat with him in support They’d come half-way across the country. Helen had even left her husband Frank and kids back in Indiana for this.

Helen played with her long blonde hair for a moment. Tom thought about the almost $40,000 he’d paid a private detective for this moment. Carlton Brisk was an expert in his field, but expensive.

“Dad!” Helen said, elbowing him in the ribs. He snapped out of his daydream and he too saw it approach. the mini-bus in bright psychedelic colours approached.

It stopped on the corner and two women got out. Tom’s eyes strained. One of them ‘looked’ like Kimberly, but he couldn’t quite tell.

“Stay here” he said to Helen. She relented, but disapproved.

Tom left the cafe and went tot he lights. He waited patiently for the walk signal, still straining to see familiarity in her face. She had her back to him. She was chatting to the other woman. They kissed and then the other woman left.

Tom couldn’t wait any longer. He plunged into the traffic. A car horn honked. Hearing it she turned to see him. She looked surprised… almost as much as he was.

“Kim?” he called.

“Dad?” she said. She smiled, as if happy to see him. Tom was sure she’d turn and run. Tom had heard the worse; that she had joined some kind of weird commune. That the guru of that commune was some kind of nut; a former IT whizz now turned to an idea about preparing people for a future of grief and uncertainty.

“Oh, my! My baby!” he cried embracing her. She returned the embrace.

“Oh, my baby girl!” he sobbed. “What… what’s happened to you?” he asked.

She was no longer blonde. She’d always been proud to be a blonde but she’d now reverted to her natural auburn colour. And her tummy swelled.. she was pregnant.

“I’m so happy to see you, Daddy” she grinned. Kim wore a large-brim hat, dark glasses, denim over-alls and a shirt underneath. She wore ankle-length boots. She seemed to have lost all fashion sense.

“Who did this to you?” he asked.

“Our leader” she said.

“Your what…?”

“Our leader” she smiled, “Oh, he’s so wonderful… he’s shown me so many things”

“What are you talking about?”

“Our leader fucked me” she said. He was taken aback to hear her use such language

“What…?”

“Our leader chose me to fuck and now I carry his child”

“Oh, daddy…” she continued, “I’m so happy that you’ve come all this way to meet him”

“Meet him!” he exclaimed “I’m taking you home”

“No” she laughed “I AM home”

“Kim!” cried Helen as she charged across the road. She could no longer stay behind.

“Oh, Helen!” Kim smiled and hugged her sister “So good of you to come to meet the master too!”

“Kim?” Helen asked

“What’s got into you?” Tom said

“Shall we go see the master now?” Kim asked

“Let’s go home” Tom said, grabbing his daughter

“Help! Help me!” Kim started to scream

In a panic Tom let her go. But she did not run. She tapped a finger behind her right ear. “Zero One Four Seven Eight” she said.

“What’s wrong with her?” Helen asked

“They’ve done something to her!” Tom said

“Yes” Kim smiled “I’ve been changed… and you will be too”

The mini-bus came racing up the road.

Kim took hold of her left arm and she pressed against the underside of her elbow with her right thumb and drew her thumb down her arm towards her hand.

Helen saw it. She almost shrieked. Tom instead was watching the vehicle as it opened its doors. He stood ready to defend his family

A long metal needle pushed out of Kim’s wrist. She pushed till it stuck out a good four inches.

Helen looked into her sister’s eyes

“You’ll be changed too” she said as she swung her arm. She plunged the needle into her dad’s back.

Kim squeezed a muscle and plunged a drug into her dad’s body. He lost consciousness immediately.

Helen was struck from behind, from a woman who’d leapt out of the mini-bus.

Her eyes closed over.

The Compound

Kyla Sole screamed in fear as two women carried her down the corridor; one under each of her arms.

She thrashed about wildly but the carried her with ease, one of them could have done it.

Her naked body goose-bumped and sweating. She even let out a little pee.

The two women wore open white lab coats, and normal dress underneath. Both had a small blue cap with an odd symbol; and dark glasses.

The end door opened automatically. The room was almost bare, except for a device that would have reminded her of an Egyptian sarcophagus, standing upright at one end of the room.

Her cries for mercy; useless. The two women were more than happy to do to her what needed to be done.

One threw her into the device. The other started to close the lid

One last effort of a kick. She knocked the door into one and sent her backwards.

Kyla saw her opportunity and leapt towards the open door.

The other woman tacked her, then flipped her onto her back.

Kyla kicked up, hitting her in the face and knocking her glasses off.

Kyla screamed. The woman’s eyes were totally black. The woman gave her a wry smile and leaped at her.

She was atop Kyla and then she drew a needle out of her left arm “We’d have preferred if you were conscious” she said as a bead of poison glistened at the end of it.

Kyla made one giant effort to buck the woman off of her. And then as she managed somehow to get free the woman swung her arm, scratching her with the needle.

It ripped her flesh; it stung. Kyla got to her feet spun around and kicked the woman in the face. And then she saw the first getting to her feet.

Kyla turned, clutching her wounded arm she ran.

As she did the corridor seemed to curve in on itself. Kyla stumbled into the wall. She kept going.

Behind her the first woman stood and watched. She raised a finger to behind her right ear. “Seven alpha re-capture in progress”

Kyla tried to think. The walls seemed to go dull. She looked at the wound on her arm. It was green. She watched as the green hue passed up her arm. She felt it coursing through her veins.

Her knees buckled. The woman approached her. She swung out ineffectively a the woman. It was all too much as her eyes suddenly rolled up into her skull and she fell crashing onto the floor.

The woman smiled and picking her up like a rag doll took her back to the machine for processing.

Kyla emerged three hours later. The door to her coffin opened. She stepped out. She took in a deep breath and smiled. She felt alive. She felt strong too.

She noticed one wall was coated with a reflective surface. She went up and looked at her reflection. Her eyes were wide, and black. Totally without features.

The door opened. Kim walked in naked.

Kim walked up to her and kissed. It felt natural to Kyla. She returned the kiss.

“Zero One” Kim said

“Seven Bravo” Kyla replied.

“Report status”

“Status: Upload required”

“Upload required: confirmed” Kim said. Kim reached down between her legs. She pressed fingers into her vagina. She pulled. From within her came a long pink fleshy tube.

“Stand-by for upload” Kim said

Kyla reached between her own legs and pulled out of herself a long pink fleshy tube. The tubes of both women snaked about in the air as if searching for something. They were.

They found each other. The two ends pressed together and seemed to merge into one unit.

“Standing by” Kyla said

A small bulge moved down the tube from Kim and slithered along and then up into Kyla’s vagina.

“Connection made”

“Connection confirmed”

The two women remained physically connected to each other via the bodily probes protruding from their vaginas. Kyla was both aware of her self, her new-self, and the other person she was now connected to. There was no secrets now for her. And she could tell everything that Kim was thinking too.

After only a few minutes they disconnected from each other. The appendages simply retracted back up into their bodies. Aside from their eyes they looked like any other hot pale naked woman.

Kim turned and left. Kyla followed. Kim would train the new recruit in the use of the implants she was now enhanced with. And, Kyla would have sex with their leader…. if she was lucky.

Reunion

Tom lay in bed in a cell. The door was heavy. He had tried fruitlessly to break through it. By his calculation he had been there only two days. The cell was an enclosed room, not a cage like some jails have.

Helen had been in the cell next door. Tom had reassured her that everything would be alright. And then they came for her.

Tom screamed idle threats.

Helen just screamed.

And then the screaming diminished as she was dragged naked down the hall.

Tom cried.

At a guess another hour passed by when the cell door opened. Kim entered, wearing a white robe.

“Kim!” he cried, “What have you done? Where is your sister?”

“She is being processed” Kim smiled

“Let me out!” Tom yelled and leaped for the open door.

Kim held up her right arm. Suddenly an invisible force hit him. Invisible, but hurting his ears on a sub-audio level. He cried, and clutched his head. It was like being hit by a massive headache.

“Please… stop” he begged as he fell to the ground.

Kim dropped her arm. The pain throbbed in Tom’s head… it had felt like his skull was going to pop, but now it was slowly ebbing away; the pain.

“What did you do…?” he cried.

“There is no escape” Kim said, “The Master has a plan for you”

“The Master?” he said “You keep going on about ‘the Master’”

“The Master is he whom I obey…” Kim said, “He has modified me… he has made me better. I live only to serve him”

“Please!” Tom whimpered “This is insane”

“Ah!” Kim smiled as she felt the approach of another.

She turned to see Helen there, her eyes black and featureless.

“Zero One” Kim said

“Alpha Nine” Helen smiled, “Is this the subject?”

“Yes” Kim said.

Helen recognised the man as her father, at least she did on one level. On another she was simply looking at a man who was to serve a purpose; that the master had made for her.

“Helen?” Tom said as his eyes managed to focus on her, his head spinning less and less.

“That was my previous designation” she said coldly, “In the commune my master has given me a new identification”

As Tom watched Helen took hold of her arm and pushed forward till a long needle broke out at her wrist.

“What the….?” he cried

“Dad” she said looking up at him…

“Helen?”

“Dad!” she cried.

He embraced her. She went into his embrace. He hugged her and kissed her. “Oh, my baby” he cried “We’ll get out of here”

She jabbed the needle into his side

“Ow!” he cried, breaking the embrace “What the fuck?”

Helen took the hem of her white gown and pulled it up over her head. She was paler than before and naked. She was clean-shaven too.

“Helen?” he cried as his knee suddenly buckled.

Kim and Helen moved forward. Tom tried to stand but his legs acted drunk. He was barely aware of his daughters removing his clothes.

Helen lifted him up like he was a rag doll and Kim pulled his pants from him. Next his undies.

His cock was rock hard.

“Please…,” he groaned half groggily “What are you doing?”

He was laid down on the bed. Kim turned to one wall and waved her arm

The whole wall seemed to shimmer and turned from what had appeared like an adobe wall into a glass one—a giant video screen.

The Master was there seated on a large chair that might otherwise appear like a throne. Kyla just at that moment rose from his lap, her body now processing the seed he had just presented her.

Kyla watched as suddenly her belly inflated. Her breasts too, enlarged; engorged with milk.

She now looked like she was three months pregnant. She was happy She stood by his side, as he watched

“Please… don’t” Tom whimpered

“Daddy” Helen purred, whispering in his ear

“Yes, hon?” he asked through a haze

“I love you”

“I… I love you too baby” he said, his head tossed around not quite able to focus on her.

He felt her though. She climbed onto the bed, moving over him. Kim grabbed his feet pulling him down the bed so he lay there flat.

Helen hovered her hips over his crotch. Her vagina dripped juices.

She squatted down and Kim leaned forward, taking her dad’s cock and guiding it into her sister’s willing slit.

Helen lowered herself all the way. She felt nothing for the man who had fathered her. But she did feel pleasure. It was from the fact that the Master was watching her. She was so happy to be doing his will; to please him. She trembled. Her body shivered and she came.

“Oooooohhhhh, yesssss!” she sighed.

Helen rode her father’s cock with more vigour. She squeezed, bearing down on him. And then he released into her.

She was hit suddenly by another wave of pleasure; fulfilling her Master’s wishes and being inseminated.

Her black eyes gazed down at her father with no emotion for him or of the evil she had just undertaken.

She rose up off of him only after she was satisfied that all his seed had been spent.

She stood beside the bed. Kim moved behind her and knelt down and licked the excess semen now running down Helen’s inner thigh.

*****

Julie Seker got a strange phone call. She sat up; it was dark when the phone rang.

“Momma?” came the impassioned voice

“Kimberly?”

“Oh, momma!” Kim cried

“Oh, Kimberly” Julie wept “It’s really you?!? We thought we’d lost you”

“I’m okay, momma…. daddy and Julie found me”

“Tom’s there?”

“Helen wants to speak to you…” Kimberly said

“Momma?” Helen said

“Yes, honey?”

“We found Kim here alight… but you’ve got to come here at once”

“Why? What’s the matter? Where’s Tom”

“Daddy’s fine… he’s just outside in the car…. but you need to come here at once.”

“But what about your kids? And Frank?”

“They’re fine” Helen lied “I’ve already rung Frank and he’ll be fine for another few days…. But…” she continued “You’ve got to come here as soon as possible”

“Alright! Alright!” Julie sniffed, wiping her tears.

“Have you got a pen ready?”

“Yes…” she said reaching into the bed-side chest.

“Okay, and you’ll come as soon as possible?”

“Yes” Julie said “I’ll get a flight this afternoon”

“Wonderful” Helen said….

She looked at her sister and smiled and then told her mom the address.

Kim turned to her Master who nodded approvingly….

The End