The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HC Incorporated

Synopsis: Victoria receives a mysterious phone call. Little does she know this call will change her life forever.

Valerie was rubbing her hair with a towel, and she looked at herself in the mirror. What she saw was spectacular and she knew it. She worked very hard at keeping her 28-year-old body in shape. Gym workouts every other night and the fact that she had been blessed with smooth light chocolate skin and straight black hair didn’t hurt. Her breasts were real and could stop traffic.

Her phone rang. She dropped the towel and walked over to her nightstand. She picked up the phone and answered without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

She had assumed it was Mark calling to tell her he was on the way but instead all she heard was a tone. Almost immediately she felt a sense of relaxation come over her.

“Miss Collins?” an unfamiliar voice asked.

“Yes”, she replied.

“Miss Collins, can you hear the tone that is playing right now?”

“Yes,” she said in a relaxed tone. “I can hear it.”

“Very Good, Miss Collins. I need you to concentrate on that tone. I need you to concentrate on the tone while you listen to what I tell you. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, concentrate on the tone, listen to you,” she said. Her voice becoming more of a whisper as the feeling of relaxation continued to spread over her whole body.

“Very Good. You’re doing very well Miss Collins. May I call you Victoria?”

“Of course,” she said.

“Thank you, Victoria. As you continue to concentrate on the tone and listen to my voice and relax, I need to make sure you do not drop your phone. If you do drop your phone, I need you to pick it up and let me know you are still listening. Is that OK?”

“Yes.”

“You’re doing so well. I need you to be completely honest with me. Whatever I ask I need you to be completely honest and open. You will hold nothing back. Is that understood.”

“Yes, I understand. I will be completely honest.”

“Good girl. What are you wearing right now?”

“Nothing,” she said. “I just got out of the shower.”

“Wonderful. Just continue to relax and concentrate on the tone. Are you planning on going somewhere?”

“Yes,” she said. Her voice becoming more of a sleepy whisper with each response. “My boyfriend is coming to pick me up. I thought this call was from him, it’s the only reason I answered.”

“Very Good Victoria. I’m going to need you to speak up. Continue to relax and listen but I’m going to need you to speak up. Can you do that?”

“Of course,” she said louder.

“Very good. Now I’m going to start playing another tone. Concentrate on it and tell me how it makes you feel.”

The first tone stopped playing and it was replaced with another tone. Almost instantly Victoria could feel a tickle in her pussy. It felt so good. She let out a little moan.

“Horny,” she said. “It’s making me feel horny.”

“Very good Victoria. Keep concentrating on the tone and keep listening to my voice. My voice will guide you. My voice will help you see the truth. Do you understand?”

Victoria’s breathing slowed down as she did as she was told. The beautiful tone was vibrating inside of her. Connecting her brain to every sexual nerve ending in her body. She could feel her pussy throbbing while at the same time her nipples had become more erect than she could ever remember them being. Both, nipples and pussy, were begging to be touched and fondled.

“I un un understand.” She was able to say. Her breathing slow and ragged.

“Very Good. You are a very good girl. Do you want to touch yourself?”

“Oh God YES.” One hand held onto her phone while her other hand began to rub herself. First her breasts and the rock hard nipples. They were little pebbles as her hand rubbed over them. She couldn’t think of a time when she had been this horny. It was pleasure and torture at the same time. Her hips started to move. Her hand moved down to her sopping wet cunt. She was almost beyond coherent thought at this point. The only thing on her mind was how much she wanted to cum.

“Victoria stop touching yourself,” the voice on the phone commanded.

She whimpered and moved her hand back to her side. “I’ve stopped” she said, almost crying.

“VERY Good,” said the voice. “In a minute I will let you finish but I need you to understand some things first. Can you do that for me? Can you listen to me while I explain the truth to you?”

“Yes,” Victoria said. Her voice soft but shaking. “I can listen.”

“Good girl, very good girl. While in this state your top concern will be pleasing me. Pleasing yourself is secondary. Repeat that to me and then tell me that you understand.”

“Pleasing you is my first concern. My pleasure is secondary. I understand.”

“Good. No matter how much you want to cum, you cannot do so without my explicit permission. Is that understood?”

“Yes. I must have your permission to cum. May I cum now?”

“Not yet, soon. Obeying my instructions gives me pleasure. When you obey me you are pleasing me. Is that understood?”

“Yes, I understand. Obeying you pleases you. Your pleasure is my top concern.”

“Very, very good. Every experience you have in this state, whether it is pleasure or pain or humiliation is a gift from me to you. I expect you to thank me for your gifts. Do you understand?”

“Uhhhhh…yes. I understand. I must thank you for your gifts to me. Thank you for your gift of pleasure to me.”

“You are doing so well. You are a very obedient girl. You should be proud.”

“Thank you. I’m proud of being a very obedient girl.”

“I want you to twist the nipple on your left breast. I need you to twist it until it hurts. I need you to hold it like that until I tell you to stop.”

Victoria reached up and put her left nipple between her thumb and her finger and twisted. She felt the pain race through her body. It was exquisite.

“Ahhhhh…thank you for this gift of pain. Thank you.”

“Very good. You remembered to thank me. You will be rewarded for your obedience. Now I need just two more things and then I will allow you to cum. First I need you to acknowledge what a whore you are. You are a slut. A cunt on legs. You’re nothing more than a cum rag, to be used by whoever I tell you. Man, woman, big, small…If I tell you to fuck someone, or suck someone or I tell you to let them fuck you or abuse you, You must do so enthusiastically. Without abandon. Do you understand.”

“Yes, yes…I understand I am a whore to be used by whoever you tell me, in whatever way you tell me. I am nothing but a cunt for you to use.” The pain of her twisted nipple continued to increase the pleasure she was feeling. Although she would have thought (if she could still think) it impossible, her pussy was even wetter than before. “Thank you for using me.”

“Wonderful Victoria. You ae turning into a truly excellent slut. You may release your nipple.”

Victoria let go of her nipple. The cessation of the pain was a pleasure in its own right. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all that you have given me.”

“You are most welcome my little bitch. The last thing I need you to do before I allow you to cum is to acknowledge my authority over you. You can do this by simply addressing me as ‘Sir’ whenever you speak to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir. Thank you sir. This whore wants nothing more than to please you, sir”

“Very good whore, very good indeed. You may cum now.”

Victoria’s hand immediately went to her pussy. It was wetter and more sensitive than it had ever been. It only took a minute before she had the most intense orgasm she could remember ever having. “Oh God, oh God, Than you sir, thank you, thank you thank you.” Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Her legs gave out and she dropped to the floor on her knees. Her hand still pumping ferociously in and out of her slit. “Thank you sir. Is there anything else this cum dumpster can do to please you sir? Please let me obey.”

“Just two last things. First after I hang up you will go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. When you are done you will awaken from this trance with absolutely no memory of this phone call. Is that understood?”

It made Victoria sad that she would no longer have the pleasure of obeying Sir, but doing so pleased him so the greater pleasure was to obey. “Yes sir, I understand.”

“Very good. And secondly, have you made any plans for tomorrow night?”

“No, sir. I have no plans for tomorrow night.”

“Good, you will make no plans for tomorrow. At eight o’clock in the evening there will be a knock at the door. You will open the door. That person will play the same tone I played for you at the beginning of this call. It will return you to this state. That person will have the same authority over you that I do. Is that understood?”

“Yes sir. This slut understands. Thank you for the chance to obey.”

“Very good. Goodbye” and the phone disconnected.

Victoria got up off her knees and walked back to the bathroom. She took a washcloth and wet it in the sink. She started to wipe all the evidence of her masturbatory experience from between her legs. She thought about what had just happened and the memory of her obedience was starting to turn her on again. She finished cleaning herself. Put the washcloth back in the shower and instantly the memories were gone. She looked around the bathroom. The last thing she remembered was toweling off her hair. But where was the towel? She walked back into the bedroom and there it was on the floor.

“How in the hell did that get here?”, she asked out loud. There was a knock at the door and she looked up at the clock.

“Seven thirty? What the fuck? Where had the time gone?”, she thought. “Just a second,” she yelled. She scooped up the towel, wrapped it around herself. She walked through the apartment to the door, looked through the peephole. It was Mark, as handsome as always.

She opened the door and said, “Hey there sweetie.”

He looked at her and said, “What the fuck? Why aren’t you ready? The show starts at 8:30. We’re not going to have enough time to get dinner now.”

She smiled, opened her towel to him. “I can think of something you can eat right now.”

He smiled back at her. “Ahhhh shit. Now that is something that whets my appetite. Are you sure? I thought you couldn’t wait to see this movie.”

She smiled back and wrapped herself back up with the towel. “It’s opening weekend. It’s not like we can’t go to a later showing or even wait until Sunday.

He stepped into the apartment. “You know I wouldn’t be able to do anything this weekend. Not without making Yuki suspicious.”

The mention of Mark’s wife almost ruined the mood. “I know, I know. I don’t understand why you don’t just divorce the bitch and be done with it.”, Victoria said.

“We’ve been over this before. Yuki understands the marriage is over, but her father would never understand it. As long as he’s around he controls the family money. If we divorced you could say goodbye to this apartment, all the clothes, all the jewelry…everything. I’m doing good work for him but that wouldn’t stop him from firing my ass in a second if he thought that I had hurt his precious little girl. As soon as he is out of the picture I’m out of the marriage. Until then we’re just going to have to keep it like this.”

“Well I don’t have to like it, but until then we have right now and if I recall you said something about eating?” She let the towel drop to the floor, took him by the hand and started leading him to the bedroom

“Why yes I did. Is there anything special on the menu?”

“Well you’re just going to have to wait until I get you seated before I tell you what the specials are.,” she said smiling.

“Lead the way. I just hope it’s warm and tasty.”

“Everything on the menu is warm and tasty. I may just have to order something for myself as well.” Victoria giggled.