The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HC Incorporated

By Trancemaster

Chapter II

Victoria looked at the clock again.

7:55, a whole two minutes since the last time she looked. She was nervous and had no idea why.

She was still scrolling through the Netflix menu, looking for something to watch knowing full well she didn’t really want to watch anything. She felt like she was waiting for something but had no idea what. It was disconcerting as hell.

At 8 there was a knock at the door. Victoria got up and opened the door.

If you looked up the word “schlub” in the dictionary there would be a picture of this guy. Middle age, balding..a bit on the short side..with a sizeable belly. In one hand was a briefcase, in the other was his phone that he was starting at.

“Victoria Collins?”, he asked not even really looking up from his phone.

“Yes,” she said a bit condescendingly. “Is there something I can help you with?”

“Yes,” he said holding up his phone closer to her face. A tone started emitting from the phone and as soon as it did Victoria visibly relaxed. “Let me in.”

Victoria stood back. “Of course sir. This whore is ready to obey.”

Martin Barnstubble entered the apartment and looked around. Much better than many of the places he had been sent for follow up training. He looked at Victoria, “God damn that’s one fine piece of ass.” He thought. A definite improvement over the last one. He should almost be paying the company for this one instead of them paying him. “Close the door and stand in front of me.”

“Yes, sir. I will obey.” Victoria said in that relaxed whispering tone that always turned Martin on. She closed the door and moved over to stand in front of Martin.

“You understand your priorities slut?”

“Yes sir, my priorities are your pleasure. Nothing is more important than that. My obedience gives you pleasure. My obedience is my top priority. Thank you for allowing this cunt to be of service.”

“Good,” he said. “Go into the bathroom and get a towel and spread it out on the seat of this dining room chair.”

“Yes sir, I will obey.” Victoria walked off in the direction of the bedroom

Martin chuckled to himself. He reminded himself how lucky he was he landed this job at HC, Inc. He put his briefcase up on the table, opened it and pulled out a compact laptop computer, some nipple clamps, a dildo and a small caliber hand gun. He laid each out on the table. Victoria returned with a towel and spread it over the seat as instructed.

“Disrobe. Get completely naked.”

Victoria’s mind sang at this opportunity to obey. “Yes sir.”

Martin watched as She pulled her T-shirt over her head. Her breasts jiggled as she dropped the T-shirt to the floor. She unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied them over her hips and pushed them down her toned legs and then stepped out of them. Next she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and slid them down her legs as well. She then stood and announced, “I’m naked, sir. How may this cum whore please you now?”

Martin was so tempted to take her now. Get her on her knees and sucking on his cock. But there were protocols and Martin, who had a hand in developing the said protocols, knew that it was business first, fun later. But goddam she was a sexy bitch.

“Come over here and sit down in front of the computer. Spread your legs and start using that dildo on your pussy.”

“Yes sir,” Victoria said. “Thank you for giving me this opportunity to obey.”

She walked over to the chair and sat down facing the computer. She spread her legs, picked up the dildo from the table and started pushing it in and out of her pussy.

Martin reached over and turned on the computer. The tone that had made her so horny yesterday started playing while the screen filled with pulsating lights. Martin reached over and started attaching sensors to her. Two on her temples, one on her chest in between those luscious tits. Martin indulged himself and groped her right breast. Soft and smooth. It was tight with no signs of sag. Victoria moaned as he fondled it roughly. The nipple was rock hard and it was perfect “Thank you sir for your gift of pleasure.” Martin put two more sensors on her inner thighs as close to the pussy as he could. Victoria continued to stroke the dildo in and out. Martin finished attaching the sensors to her skin. He then took the wires attached to the sensors and plugged them into the computer.

He stood up and looked at the entranced beauty. Her eyes were focused solely on the lights on the computer screen. Her mouth partly opened as she moaned as the sensations of fucking herself with the dildo and the tone coming from the computer melted her thoughts.

“OK Victoria, just as with yesterday, you cannot cum unless I give you explicit permission to. Repeat that and tell me you understand.”

Yes..yes..sir. I cannot cum unless you uhhhh..unless you give this whore permission. I under…mmmmm…understand. May I cum now sir, please?”

“No, not yet. We have a lot to cover before you can cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. Thank you for your gift of allowing me to be your slut.”

“You are welcome. You are a good girl. A good whore. You will stop masturbating anytime you feel you can’t stop yourself from orgasming. Once the feeling has subsided you start again. Do you understand?”

“Yes..yes…yes..I understand.”

Martin then picked up one of the nipple clamps. He attached it to the nipple of her right breast and tightened down on the clamp. Victoria gasped in pain as the clamp squeezed her nipple in its unyielding pinch. “Oh God! Fuck! This fuck toy wants to thank you sir”. He then used the other nipple clamp on her left one. “Ahhhhhhhh,” she squealed. “Thank you!” She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and just stared intently at the screen. Tears ran down her face.

“Good little whore. Just continue doing what you’re doing.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you sir.”

Martin waited until she inserted the dido back into her pussy and started moving it in and out again. Satisfied she was proceeding as ordered he went over to the couch, sat down and turned on the TV. He pulled up Netflix and started scrolling through the menu.

“Slut, is there a movie on Netflix that you’ve watched multiple times?”

“Yes, uh uh uh, Sir. I like to watch the Pitch Perfect movies.” She could feel herself building to orgasm. The need to obey, however, was stronger than her desire for release. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and continued to stare at the screen. The lights on the screen danced and flickered absolutely captivating her. Her pussy, slick and throbbing, was sending waves of pure pleasure through the rest of her body.

But it was her mind that was in control. Her only thoughts right now were how much she needed to please the man in her apartment. How much of an absolute whore she was because she needed this so badly. She knew, more than she had ever known anything, that she would do whatever he told her. Nothing was off limits. She would offer her needy cunt to every man or woman who asked for a taste. She would crawl, on her hands and knees, over broken glass just so he would stick his cock in her ass and tell her what a good slut she was. The build up to orgasm subsided. She shoved the dildo back into her hole and started fucking herself again to these fantasies and more.

Martin watched her masturbate. He had seen this same scene play out a hundred times and he never tired of it. Watching as she melted her own will away with her desperate need to please him. He could feel himself getting hard (as he always did at these sessions). Knowing that she was going to be sucking his cock absolutely begging to be allowed to drink his cum. It wasn’t just the sex, it was the power. The power in knowing that this stunning woman was going to be on her knees telling him how much of a whore she was while she was slurping on his rock hard penis. He looked at his watch. Just another 30–40 minutes until stage II.

33 minutes later and Victoria’s world had been reduced to two states. Brink of orgasm and Not Brink of orgasm. She had lost count how many times she had stopped masturbating to prevent the Brink Of Orgasm from becoming an actual orgasm. Somewhere she knew that there was drool running down her chin and onto her chest but it was not important. The only concept that was important, that held any real meaning for her was that she could not cum unless he said.

He got up from the sofa, pulled a chair over and sat down next to her. He sat so he could look at her. Her blank eyes staring at the screen, the drool running down her chest and her stomach between her open legs and onto the towel she was sitting on. He could smell the pussy juice as she slid the dildo in and out, in and out.

“Ok whore, I need to know. Are there any limits on what you will do for me? Can you imagine any order I could give you that you would not obey?”

“No sir, no sir, no sir. I would do anything for you sir. Please, please, please allow this slut to obey you. Please sir.” Tears started running down her face, mixing with the drool.

“Good. There is a gun to your left, can you see it?”

As much as Victoria wanted to continue to watch the lights on the computer screen, the command took precedence. She looked over to her left. “Yes, sir. I see it.”

“You are such a good obedient girl. Pick up the gun.”

Victoria picked up the gun with her free hand.

“Do you want to cum my little one?”

“Yes sir,” she said. “Please allow this dirty fucking slut to cum. Please, please..I will do anything. I just need to cum sooo bad.”

“OK, all you have to do is stick the barrel of the gun in your mouth and you will be allowed to cum. As soon as you cum, you will pull the trigger. Is that understood?”

“Yes, thank you, thank you, tha…umghh”. Her last words were made incomprehensible as she shoved the gun in her mouth. Less than 10 seconds later her body tensed as the mother of all orgasms rocked her world. She pulled the trigger.

click

Victoria’s body continued to shake as the orgasm continued to roll through her.

Martin reached over and pulled the gun out of her mouth and took it out of her hand.

“VERY good, very, very good. You have done so well. You should be so proud of yourself.”

Victoria was sobbing. It was partly because of the release of the orgasm. Partly because of the praise he was giving her, but it was mostly because she had done what she had been told to do and the pure joy was indescribable. “Thank you sir. This cumbucket thanks you for the chance to obey. Please let me obey some more. Anything sir, please”

Martin stood, he walked back over to the couch and sat down. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. For all the nebbishness that was Martin Barnstubble there was no denying that his cock was impressive.

“Crawl to me whore. Crawl over here and beg me to allow you suck me off.”

Victoria slid off the chair onto the floor. She scrambled, on her hands and knees to him. “Oh thank you sir. Can I please suck your cock? I want that cock in my mouth. I NEED it in my mouth. I promise I will suck it better than anyone has ever done before. This whore’s mouth is yours, please use it.”

She knelt in front him and was about to take him into her mouth when he stopped her. “Before I allow you to blow me I need to make sure you understand what just happened. Can you do that?”

“Of course sir, whatever you want.”

“Good. Just a couple of minutes ago you stuck a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger, all because I told you to. That means that means I don’t just have authority over you, it means I own you. Your life is mine to do with as I please. You would end your own life on my say so. I OWN you. You are my property, nothing more. You are a thing that I can dispose of any time I feel like. Do you understand that?”

The realization of what he said washed over Victoria like a wave from the ocean. The truth of what he said was almost a shock. It was true. He did own her. Her entire being was nothing more than something for him to play with. Everything fell into place. Her entire existence now made perfect sense. She belonged to him and that simple truth brought her more joy than she ever could have imagined.

She smiled, “Oh Yes! I’m yours. Do with me as you will. My whole existence belongs to you. How may this worthless slut please you sir?”

“Right now there are only two things you need to do. First, from now on you will refer to me as Master.”

“Yes Master. Thank you. Thank you.”

“And now, you may suck my dick. When I cum you will hold my cum in your mouth until I give you further instructions. You are not to spill a drop.”

She eagerly moved forward and opened her mouth. She took his cock into her mouth and started moving it up and down. “Mmmmmpphh”. She took her mouth off his dick long enough to say, “Thank you Master. This whore will not disappoint you.” She once again took all him into her mouth and started slobbering over it.

Martin leaned his head back and just let her suck him. God damn she was good. Maybe even the best he’d ever had. He put his hands in her hair, running them over her scalp. Oh God, she was just so fucking good at this. He didn’t want to cum just yet. He grabbed two fistfuls of hair and yanked her head back.

“Ahhh,” she yelped. “Thank you Master. Pull harder, this slut wants your gift of pain. Hurt me more, please.”

He stared into her beautiful brown eyes. He could see it there. Stronger than any other subject he had ever trained. Her absolute submission. In this moment she WAS his. She was an object for his pleasure. A walking, talking set of holes that belonged to him and him alone. Martin had never been so tempted in his life. Fuck the company, fuck the client. He just wanted to take her and run somewhere where no one would ever find them and just spend the rest of his days exploring the ways he could use her.

Reality set back in. There was no such place. No matter where he ran the company would find them. And when they found them she would just be reprogrammed and turned over to the client, she would be trained to forget that Martin even existed. Her life and her future wouldn’t change in the slightest. Martin, however, would be lucky if all that happened to him was that he ended up being some mindless toy for some multi-millionaire to play with. No, more likely his remaining life would be short and extremely painful. He looked into her adoring eyes as she waited for her next command. “You may continue. Remember, don’t spill a drop.”

“Of course Master, this cumslut understands, not a drop.” She opened her mouth and took his rock hard penis back into her warm, wet mouth.

It didn’t take long before Martin could feel the orgasm race through him. The cum shooting forth into her mouth, “ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuck. Take it you bitch, take all of it.” He filled her mouth with cum.

When he finished she pulled back and sat on her feet, looking up at him. Her cheeks slightly puffed out from all of the cum she held in her mouth. She struggled to thank her Master for his gift but she knew that if she tried to say anything some of his precious jizz would leak out and she couldn’t let that happen.

Martin had never felt so spent in his life. For a couple of minutes he couldn’t do anything. He was finally able to sit up and he saw Victoria, mouth full of his cum, just staring at him. “Oh that was fucking awesome! You are an amazing cocksucker. God Damn!” He then remembered the last thing he needed to do. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small jewelry box. He opened it and pulled out a very thin silver necklace. A small charm hung from the chain. A silver spiral about a half inch in diameter. He held up in front of her eyes. “Stare at the charm. Memorize every detail about it. Burn it into your memory. This is the symbol of ownership. Whoever possesses this charm owns you. You are their property. Just as you are my property right now, whoever shows you this you will become their property. Swallow my cum and tell me that you understand.”

Valerie swallowed the load in her mouth. As it emptied down her throat she memorized the pendant. Every aspect of it fascinated her. She could feel her very essence become part of it. As the last drop of cum emptied she smiled, “I understand Master. Whoever has this owns me. I am theirs to do with whatever they want. Thank you for showing this to me. Thank you for allowing me the honor of being your plaything. This slut rejoices in being owned by you Master.”

“When you are shown this you will instantly respond, ‘Command me Master or Mistress. I hear and I obey’. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master. I will respond ‘Command me Master. I hear and I obey.’”

“And if the holder of the pendant is a woman?”

“I will respond, ‘Command me Mistress. I hear and I obey.”

“Very good my little cunt.” Martin got up and walked over to his slave. He removed the nipple clamps. “You will now clean up and put on your usual night time attire. You will return to the couch, put on your favorite movie from Netflix, fast forward to the last 2 minutes of the film and hit play. As soon as you do this all memory of tonight will disappear except for the instructions you have been given about the necklace. You will remember having watched the movie and then you will go to bed and sleep Nothing will seem out of the ordinary.”

“Yes Master. I hear and I obey.” Victoria got up off her knees and started picking up her discarded clothes.

Martin went to the table and packed up his equipment. He couldn’t help but think that whoever the client was, they were one lucky son of a bitch. He walked over to the front door and took one last look back at Victoria. She was mindlessly gathering the towel from the chair. A smile still on her face. Yep, they were one lucky sonuva bitch indeed.

The credits of Pitch Perfect rolled and Victoria stretched. She had seen the movie at least two dozen times and she never tired of it. She turned off the TV and started for the bedroom. Yes, she loved that movie but for some strange reason watching it tonight made her feel like she had been fucked, hard, all night long. Not a bad feeling all in all, just unusual.