The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HR Changes: Chapter I

Hi! I’m writing as Julie LibÌdeo Griffin,. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

I now have a Patreon! It ís not approved yet, so we’ll see what happens, but I’ll let people know when it goes live, I also have a ko-fi on my blog page.

When Wade Thomas entered her office, Shelly made certain that she was sitting behind her desk, hands on the shining wooden surface. The rest of the office was immaculate, with her diplomas framed behind her, along with the various awards she’d won both in college and real life. She adjusted her curly brown hair, the only part of her that stubbornly refused to get with the program, and then looked up at Thomas. He was broad shouldered, with piercing gray eyes, and dark brown hair.

Shelly took a deep breath as she gestured for him to sit down. At least his dress code is up to snuff. There was the little pin on his lapel, looked like a stylized lion, but nothing more. She could probably remind him why he was here and send him on with some pointed criticism.

And Shelly had to admit, it was always fun to put someone in their place, especially someone that looked like that.

She gestured for him to take his seat in front of her desk and then remained silent.

Thomas said nothing and didn’t look worried at all.

Either he doesn’t know why he’s here, or doesn’t care.

The silence drew on and started to become awkward. People usually asked what they were here for, instead of just waiting, his gaze wandering over the room. From the way he looked, Shelly had a feeling he hadn’t missed a thing.

Good. It lets you know I’m in charge.

She shuffled some papers, but Shelly…

I’m getting nervous? She shook her head. That was ridiculous. She was the one in charge here. Why didn’t he say something?

Just as the waiting started to become intolerable, he chuckled.

“So, I take it I’m here for a reason? It’s a very nice office, but even so, you don’t look like the type to just have casual conversations.”

Oh thank God, Shelly tried not to sigh in relief, but now she had work to do.

“One of the coworkers heard you referring to a woman’s body.”

“That would be Sandra,” he said. “One of the staff writers.”

He’s not denying it? “Yes, well, you see, the terms you used regarding her form—“

“Her breasts, you mean. They were quite fine, even under her sweater.”

“I—“ Suddenly Shelly met his eyes and was lost in them. They were so strong, so… She shook her head and tried to look away, but that was when Thomas glanced at one of her diplomas. She took a deep breath and continued. “Yes, but referring to a woman’s body here is quite inappropriate—“

“Why?”

“What?” Shelly opened her mouth and then found her gaze distracted by the gleam of light on his lapel pin. “We’re an industry newsletter for women in the workplace. We have a standard to uphold. It—it—“ She found her gaze caught by his eyes once again and her thoughts ran away.

“I agree, we have a standard to uphold, but shouldn’t be be appreciative of a woman’s body, just as you were appreciative of mine? I did see the way you glanced at me.”

“I…” Shelly licked her lips. Yes, she had stared at him, but that wasn’t—they were in—it wasn’t the same!

And that excuse didn’t even sound good in her head.

“Well, um, I apologize if you thought I was—“

“Don’t apologize. You saw what nature gave me. I just wonder why you are so embarrassed regarding what nature has given you.” He leaned back and smiled. “Sandra, at least wasn’t putting herself through any discomfort. She had decided to go braless and you could see the way her breasts moved with every step. The way her nipples had become erect from rubbing against the fabric of her sweater. I noticed, I doubt anyone didn’t notice. But I at least had the courtesy to complement her on not attempting to deny… well, her nature.”

“Boo—I mean, breasts aren’t part of our nature!” Shelly snapped. “That’s… that’s… ridiculous!”

“Really? I don’t deny my nature. My body.” He shifted in his seat and Shelly tried not to meet his eyes again. There was something primal, powerful about the way he just seemed to own the seat. Normally, she was the one in charge, but he just seemed to fill the room with his presence.

And she…

Was that his musk?

No, it couldn’t be. She was just imagining things. Time to get the meeting back under control and give him his warning. “Mr. Thomas, we have certain standards, and—“

“Sandra was quite appreciative.” He paused. “Much more comfortable, much more attractive to others. I’m glad she took my advice.”

“Mr. Thomas, this wasn’t the first such incident?”

“If you mean me being appreciative of her figure, of her breasts, of her body? Of course not. She was showing some discomfort, and I suggested she… just wear different clothes. After all, she isn’t the only woman in this establishment who endures discomfort to hide who and what they are. To hide their best attributes.”

Shelly realized that Wade had dropped his gaze down to her jacket, the swell of her breasts impossible to hide. She’d worn a tight bra and clothing to remind everyone that she was a professional woman, not some office slut, that they didn’t need to stare at her ass or her breasts, even if she sometimes felt constrained, held captive in her clothing.

“I…” I should tell him this is completely inappropriate. I should write him up… I should… “I don’t think they’re my best attributes.”

“Why not? They’re the ones you were given. Well, I think this meeting is over. I’ll note to not be so public in my discussions with the other women. Or girls, if they ask to be called that.”

Shelly bit her lip. Girls? That’s… that’s… She couldn’t find the words. She looked for something, anything else that might change the subject. Her eyes landed on his pin.

“What’s that?” she asked. “Some kind of fraternity pin?”

“Oh, nothing so incredible. Just a symbol of my home. I’m part of the Pride, after all.”

“Is that a religion?” Shelly asked. She stared at the pin, the stylized lion on it. Somehow, it suited this man, who was just so effortlessly controlling the conversation.

“Not at all. Just a way of life. Who knows, maybe I’ll take you to visit.”

“I… ah, hardly have time.”

“Of course. You have your duties, however hard they are. Good bye.”

With that, he left, and it was only then that Shelly realized she hadn’t dismissed him.

She sat in her chair and stared at the file she had, at the sheet she was supposed to have him sign.

He was right, things were hard.

And Shelly had never felt quite so discontented.

* * *

Shelly tried to focus on her work for the rest of the Day. HR, even for a company like Veritas, was a never-ending struggle, even for a skilled lawyer like her. But that didn’t seem to be as comforting as it had been. The paperwork just seemed to draw on, and here she was, alone in her office, wearing the clothing that seemed less comfortable by the hour.

He complemented her. Sandra.

Without hesitating, Shelly got out of her chair and headed for the writing floor. Veritas prided itself on being a young company, one that kept most of the workforce close to each other, rather than just using the Internet. She passed a couple of secretaries, noticing that they were properly dressed.

And they didn’t look as comfortable as they should. But Shelly didn’t care. She was going to talk to Sandra.

The writing floor was a collection of small offices, each one with a writer. She could hear the clicking away of keyboards, the murmuring of women speaking into phones or recording their reports. Diane passed her, the short Asian women unable to quite disguise her curvy form, no matter how hard she tried. Came from being that short, Shelly guessed.

I suppose I should be happy we don’t have more problems. After all, most of the staff was fairly well developed, something that Shelly had once wondered about, but she had just assumed that people like that preferred a job where men weren’t ogling them all day. Finally she stopped at the door to Sandra’s office, poking her head in as she started to talk.

“Sandra could I speak…” her voice trailed off as she stared at the woman. Sandra was a redhead, her shoulder length hair making her stand out, along with her bright green eyes, behind a pair of thick glasses.

She still had the glasses, but the rest…

Sandra was wearing a sweater, one shoulder bare. She was typing like crazy, but even so…

Jesus, she must be as big as me, and shorter. Sandra’s tits were pressing into the sweater, showing a hint of cleavage, her freckled skin catching the overhead LEDs.

She’s so far from the dress code it’s not even funny. I figured it was a normal sweater, not something like this!

“Sandra, why are you—you know that’s not what the dress code says.”

“Yeah, but it’s comfortable. I don’t have to dress like a fucking nun and wear a bra made out of steel.” She turned in the chair to look at Shelly, her boobs shifting under the sweater. “I’ve gotten twice as much done today.” She gestured at the screen.

DRESSING FOR BUSINESS. THE MODERN WOMAN AND THE OFFICE DRESS CODE.

“I was stuck for an idea, but now that I’m a bit more comfortable, I have some ideas, and it’s great.”

“And this was Mr. Thomas’ work?”

“Yeah.” Sandra licked her lips. “He’s… smart. He knows what needs to be done, and he just asked me, why should I hide what I am?”

“I… yes.” Shelly looked at the younger woman. “Why should we…” she shook her head. “Thank you, Sandra.” And then she left, back to her office, back to squirm and struggle against the clothing that suddenly felt so constraining. So…

Dishonest.

* * *

When Shelly woke up the next morning, her mind was full of half remembered dreams. Her strutting on a stage, men holding up paddles as they bid on her, the rest of the workers waiting their turn.

She’d woken up with the loud: “SOLD!” ringing in her ears.

Shelly shook her head. She got up, letting her gown fall around her feet as she walked to the shower. She paused, looking at herself in the mirror. Curly brown hair, good skin, and breasts that… she cupped them, the firm, warm flesh heavy in her hands. She let them fall, the orbs bouncing once, the cool air, bringing her thick nipples to full attention.

“I look good.”

How long had it been since she’d said that? A lawyer didn’t have to look good, they had to look businesslike. How long had it been since she’d had a man? Gone on a date that was more than a meal and movie?

Shelly blinked at those thoughts and went to the shower. She needed to knock the cobwebs out. Get back to normal. A hot shower always did that.

Except this time it didn’t. It made her hotter, but not in the way she wanted. She kept remembering flashes of dream. Hands touching her, men talking about her. She remembered Janice serving some man’s lunch, her short skirt barely obscuring her ass.

But Sandra was the accounts manager. She’d never serve anyone food like that. Hell, she’d barely give a man the time of day!

The idea of her being made to serve them, wearing some sexy little thing, hoping that they smiled and approved of her…

Shelly bit her lip and turned the water to icy cold.

Shivering and blue, when she got out she dried herself off and sent to select her clothing. There was her suit, shoes, panties and…

Her bra. A heavy bra, white fabric, serviceable. The kind of thing that kept your boobs under control and insured that they weren’t distracting. That your body wasn’t the only thing anyone saw. No matter how uncomfortable, it made sense to wear them.

And Shelly was shivering in revulsion at the very thought of that thing touching her skin. The heavy straps that cut into her skin, the way the cups just compacted her tits…

Shelly grabbed it and, without hesitating, tossed it into the trash. But the problem was, she didn’t have any other bras that were any better. It had been a while since she’d needed them. So…

Shelly turned and went to her closet, checking to see it was still there. Yes. The bikini was still there, and she pulled it off the hanger she’d hung it on. The top was a little tight, her nipples pressing into the thin fabric, but it was looser than that bra, letting her breathe. And nobody would see it under her shirt, let alone her jacket.

A few moments later, and Shelly was dressed, standing in front of the mirror, checking herself. Her curly hair was gleaming under the lights, and she’d applied just the right amount of makeup. She bounced on her feet, and giggled, the sound shocking unnatural from her mouth. But it felt so good the way her tits were free to move, free to breathe. So good.

Maybe I’ll do some jumps in front of the other women. I bet it’d shock the fuck out of them. Shelly giggled again before she grabbed her purse and headed out the door. After all, it wouldn’t do to be late.