The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HR Changes: Chapter 2

Hi! I’m writing as Julie LibÌdeo Griffin,. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

I now have a Patreon! It ís not approved yet, so we’ll see what happens, but I’ll let people know when it goes live, I also have a ko-fi on my blog page.

When Shelly stopped her car in her parking space, she had a momentary flash of reluctance. She wasn’t violating the dress code, not actually, but her boobs were a lot more obvious than they had been, and the bikini top didn’t do a lot to stop them moving under her sweater. Her skirt was fine. Perfect, so the only place people would be looking would be at her top, to see her boobs.

Shelly bit her lip. Once again, she thought about going and getting a proper bra, to show everyone she was a proper…

Stuck up, sexless, drone? The thought came to her. Someone who didn’t even realize they were attractive, let alone show off how attractive they were? Someone who…

Didn’t have men look at her like they wanted her? Like Wade. The way he’d complemented …, because she’d shown off her body… shown it off to a man.

And it’s not unnatural. Guys like boobs. After all, that was what the dress code was for, and why they ensured that most of the people at Veritas were women. It wouldn’t do to have too much interference with a properly functioning office, even if there was… something hot about the idea of someone like Wade complementing her, letting his eyes trace the curve of her tits under her sweater, like he had Sandra.

Not that Shelly would dress like Sandra. Not dress to show off her cleavage, just display herself…

She bit her lip, flashes of her dream coming back to her.

Then Shelly shook her head, trying to ignore the effect of the movement on her boobs, and strode into the building.

At the entrance, she paused, staring at the security guard. Maria had been on the post for the last two years, and suddenly Shelly realized that she was also curvy.

I’d never considered it before. But then, curvy women weren’t unusual, so it was probably just a chance. But this time, Maria had the first button of her uniform undone, snowing off her dusky skin and a hint of cleavage.

Shelly opened her mouth to reprimand her. After all, she’d be the first person anyone would see entering the building, even before they saw the secretaries or any of the staff. What did it say if Maria was there, a single button open, showing off that hint of cleavage, letting everyone know that under that proper uniform shirt were a pair of heavy, sensitive… jugs…

Shelly felt her mouth open slightly, her tongue running along her lips. She wondered for a moment what Maria’s nipples looked like. You couldn’t tell, but as big as her tits were—she shook her head, feeling herself blush.

What the fuck am I thinking?

“Ma’am?”

“No-nothing, Maria,” Shelly said, pulling her gaze away from the security guard. “Just thinking about something.”

“Okay,” Maria said. “Have a good day!”

“Thank you!”

She seems a lot more chipper, Shelly thought. As she turned, she caught a glimpse of Maria’s reflection in the window, as Maria actually cupped her tits through her shirt, doing a little jiggle movement.

But then Shelly was heading into the elevator, heading up to her office.

When it opened, she sighed. The place was quiet, the office doors to where the reporters, secretaries, and staff were working closed. She walked through the hallway, her footsteps quiet on the carpeted floor. She—

“Wade…” The voice was aroused, but almost a… whine?

Shelly peaked into the copier room. Hardly anyone came here during the work day, since everyone had their own printers. The copy machines were sitting immaculate under the LED lighting. The lighting which revealed the two occupants. Wade and Sandra.

Shelly blinked. Sandra was bent over the big table that people used to stack forms on, her sweater failing to disguise the way her big jugs were just pressing into the table top. She was wearing a short skirt, that very much was not up to the dress code.

Which didn’t matter because it was pushed up around her waist, revealing her purple panties. And Wade was gently rubbing her ass, both the parts covered by her panties and the parts of her full ass that were bare to the cool air in the copier room.

Shelly’s mouth fell open. There was not abiding by the dress code, and there was… was… this!

I’m going to fire him! I should march right in there and tell him to clean out his desk—no, call Maria and have her walk him out, with her half open shirt and…

But Shelly didn’t say anything. She just stared at the way that Wade was rubbing Sandra’s ass, his fingers tracing out little circles.

“Wade…” Sandra said, and now her voice definitely was a whine.

“Yes?”

“I—I… ah! I shouldn’t be dooooinnnngggg…” her voice trailed off in a breathy gasp as Wade ran one finger down between her cheeks, reaching under her.

He’s rubbing her pussy through her panties. Shelly opened her mouth a little wider, but no words came out.

“Doing what, Sandra?”

Sandra’s response wasn’t words, but a series of desperate pants and whimpers.

“Sandra, I thought you were a writer. Graduated high in your college class. But I can’t really understand what you’re saying.”

“Shouldn’t… God… it feels…” Sandra raised her ass, and Shelly could see the way Wade was rubbing her, and she was wet, so wet that droplets were falling onto the table top. “G-good!”

“It does, doesn’t it. But you’ve been so reserved. I had to convince you to wear more flattering clothes. Isn’t that right?”

“Y-yes!”

“I think you need to consider following a man’s advice. Someone to help you. Because think of all the time you’ve wasted. You could have had this… if you’d had the right kind of… man.” He pressed his finger against her pussy and rubbed it with those words.

Shelly pressed her legs together. She couldn’t think what to say, what to do, but she was getting hot. There was something—Sandra should tell him who was in charge! She was his superior, she had seniority, but she was pressed out on that table, her face flushed, her tits squashed against the wood, while Wade just kept talking to her in that amused tone, even while he was rubbing her pussy.

Rubbing… her pussy.

Shelly didn’t notice until her fingers had slipped between her dress band and her skin, until she twitched at the first touch of her finger to her erect, cloth-covered clit.

What am I doing? She needed to stop. She needed to tell Sandra and Wade to stop this! They were in public, and she was…

Then she rubbed her clit and bit her lip to keep from betraying her position.

But she couldn’t pull away. Something about the casual way he just… was controlling Sandra. Why, just a few days ago, she’d heard complaints about how he was talking to her, how he was complementing her breasts…

Her tits, her jugs, her funbags…

Shelly shivered as she thought of the vulgar slang, the way it stripped everything away from them save how they appealed to a man, how they were what men looked at…

But Wade was still talking. “All that time wasted… but now you need something new, don’t you…” his fingers moved, pulling Sandra’s panties down, and Sandra stood up on her tip goes, giving him the space to pull them down, revealing Sandra’s dripping slit. “You need something powerful, someone to help you make your decisions, don’t you, Sandra? Every woman does, don’t they?”

“I—huh…ah…”

“You told me about your sister, Sandra, the one who dropped out of college. Tell me, is she happy?”

“She’s ah, uh…” Sandra closed her eyes and whimpered as Wade teased her pussy. “Y-yes! She’s a fucking slut!”

“What’s wrong with that? Why should you call her a slut…” Wade asked, and now his fingers were pressing into her, slipping into her folds.

Shelly’s fingers were working her pussy harder, and her breath was coming faster.

“She… she dances at a bar, she gets fucked—I… I walked in on her when three guys were fucking her!”

“And what’s wrong with that, Sandra? Was she happy? Were you envious, because all you’ve done, and you’ve never had that pleasure?”

“Ah… Fucking… Fucking slut… She was… she was so fucking happy, just being a man’s woman…”

“She was, wasn’t she, when my friend met her? Now she doesn’t worry about things any more, does she?”

“N-no…” Sandra moaned.

“She must love it, being obedient…”

“C-can’t stop talking about it…”

“But you have your career,” Wade said, and then he lightly slapped her ass. “That’s all you need, isn’t it, Sandra?”

“I—no… Want…”

“Yes?”

“Please, Wade… fuck me!”

“But you said you weren’t protected when we spoke today. You were worried about becoming pregnant.”

“Y… yes…”

“But now you want me to fuck you. To fill you with my seed… What if you become pregnant?”

“Do… don’t care—ah!” Wade had slapped her on the ass at her words.

“No, girl, that’s not the right answer. I want you to imagine yourself coming back to work every day, your belly and boobs swelling. What would your coworkers think? Would you tell them you got knocked up in the copy room, bent over by a man, begging him…”

Oh God… Shelly realized that her juices were now overflowing her pussy, rolling down her inner thighs. Anyone in the hallway could probably smell her… but she was rooted to the floor. What are you going to tell him, you bitch? You’re already on the desk like his fucking slut!

“God… They’d be… They’d be…”

“Envious,” Wade said, bending down and whispering into her ear. “They’d be envious, Sandra, that you had found your place…”

Shelly whimpered. But so did Sandra, so her sound was disguised. She had to watch. She had to keep watching. So she could know what to fire him for. Yes. That.

And then she heard the sound of Wade undoing his zipper. Shelly stared, eyes wide as Wade’ cock emerged…

How the fuck does he have something like that? It was thick, heavy, the head purple, some droplets of precum already shining on its tip. Shelly pressed her legs together, imagining how that monster would feel, how it would spread her as it entered her.

Wade didn’t push it into Sandra, he just rubbed it against her pussy. “Now Sandra, we don’t want to disturb the girls, do we?”

“N…No.”

“And that thing in your purse, the thing you came here to talk to me about, pull it out…”

Sandra fumbled, and Shelly noticed that her purse was on the table. Sandra’s hands went out, fumbling for it. She pushed it away, but then… She grabbed it, one hand fumbling in it, and then… Pulled out the purple ballgag.

“It’s a special moment, isn’t it. Surrendering your very ability to speak unless you’re allowed. But you can go back to your desk, Sandra…”

“No… Wanna… Wanna fuck…” Sandra’s voice was slurred by lust. She pulled the ball back to her, opening mouth wide and pushing it in.

Wade chuckled. “It’s wonderful to make a decision, especially when it means you won’t be making other decisions, isn’t it, girl…”

Sandra whined, raising her ass, even as Wade tightened the straps.

It was humiliating, it was obscene, it was… Shelly found herself on the ground, kneeling, and now she was cupping a boob with her free hand, biting her lip to keep from making any betraying sound.

If he hears me, will he stop? Or would he invite me to get on that table next to Sandra? Maybe gag me with my panties, so I don’t make any noise? Call me his girl…

But now, Wade pressed his cockhead into Sandra’s warm, eager pussy, and thrust in with a smooth, powerful motion. Sandra’s muffled squeal was loud enough that Shelly wondered if anyone had heard her. If she hadn’t been gagged, everyone would have heard her.

Shelly’s mouth started watering as she wondered how it would feel.

“Remember, Sandra,” Wade said, as he started thrusting into her. “Your man makes the choices. You receive them.”

And Sandra moaned once, evidently agreeing with him.

Shelly stared, and then—there was a flash, and she suddenly realized, in horror, that the mirror at the other end of the room would show her. All he had to do was look up, and he’d see her! Shelly used all of her willpower to tear herself away from the site, the site of one of her workers, a skilled reporter, accepting a man like his cock was the most important thing in the world, a woman who had let herself be gagged… She squirmed back, and then, once out of sight of that horrible, monstrous, arousing scene, scuttled to her office. She had a bathroom set off from her office, one of the perks of her position. Shelly ran into it, closed the door behind her, and pulled her clothes off, kicking her sodden panties to the side, even as she undid the bikini top, that had been serving as a bra, letting her heavy jugs bounce free, thick, dark nipples stiffening in the air. She fell to her knees and started stroking herself. Her free hand cupped one meaty tit and brought the nipple to her mouth, where she sucked and licked it, her moans growing louder.

But even as she brought herself off, Shelly couldn’t stop wondering how Sandra felt, gagged, helpless, submissive, bent over a table while a man called her girl, fucked her with his monster cock… and filled her womb with his seed.

It made her own orgasm… somehow insufficient.