The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HR Changes

MD, MF, FF, Harem

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter II: Workplace Adjustments

* * *

The next morning, Nancy was happier than she’d been for a long time when she came into her office. She’d worn the tight skirt and stopped at her normal place of work and everyone—well, all the men, had stared at her, especially when she’d accidentally-on-purpose dropped her wallet and bent over to get it, showing off her purple panties.

That had been her idea.

There was just something so…. Hot about walking down the street, everyone seeing her legs, men looking over her like she was a hot model instead of an executive…

Yes… Hot. Nancy pressed her legs together when she had that thought.

Then she shook her head and headed into the office. Some of the women were looking at her, frowning.

Nancy frowned back. Michael was right. They did look dowdy. What man would look twice at them? Even the ones with good bodies, like Janice, her hot little curvy shortstack form moving in all the right ways as she walked to her cubical, didn’t look good. Not with those dowdy dresses and clothing designed to turn off anyone who saw them…

Michael would—no. Nancy stopped and thought. She hadn’t been given permission to use his name like that. It was a familiarity that might offend him, and that was terrible.

Mr. Standford would be happy at the way Nancy looked, but she had to do something about the rest of the girls.

After all, it wouldn’t do if he sent back a negative report because they wouldn’t dress appropriately in the business office!

With that, and ignoring the looks, she went to her office and started typing.

It has come to my attention that the current dress code does not provide a welcoming environment. For that reason, the following changes are to be immediately made.

  1. Dresses should not fall below the knee, and higher hems are both acceptable and encouraged.
  2. Blouses and jackets should be chosen with the intent of making a proper impression on any visitors. You should ask: What will he think when he sees you?
  3. Ties are no longer mandatory.
Thank you,
HR.

She sent it and nodded proudly as the internal emails went out.

* * *

When Mr. Stanford came in, Nancy’s good mood was gone. It had only taken a few minutes for a deluge of responses to hit her inbox—and they weren’t happy. They were very unhappy.

Nancy didn’t know what to do about it. She’d never had this kind of full-scale revolt about one of her policies. The most she’d had was Mindy bitching about the tie policy and now she was threatening to quit over not having to wear a tie.

It was too much. She just didn’t know what to say or do, because everyone was—

“Hello, Nancy, how did your day go?” Mr. Stanford said, breezing into her office like he owned it.

Nancy didn’t care. She was so relieved to see him and hear his voice. It was a strong, powerful voice, the kind of voice that knew what to do. The kind of voice that just calmed her down and banished all of her fears.

“Oh, it’s terrible, Mr. Stanford!” she said. Nancy swallowed once. “I tried to tell them about what you had said, but they just don’t understand and everyone is angry—“

“Nancy. You need to calm down.

She took a deep breath. Right. She needed to calm down. “Yes, Mr. Stanford.”

“Good. Good girl.”

She shivered.

“Now, who is most upset?”

“Mindy.” She bit her lip, at the thought that here she was, supposedly showing that they were worth investing in, and she couldn’t even control her own people. It was terrible it was—

“Show me her records.”

Wait, but there’s privacy. “I don’t—“

“I think I need to see them…”

“Yes, Mr. Stanford.” Nancy shivered. Right, what had she been thinking? She wasn’t treating him like he deserved to be treated. She needed to be better. She coded in her password and brought up Mindy’s image and record.

“My,” Mr. Stanford said, “she appears to be quite the firecracker.”

“Uh…yes.” Her red hair and green eyes combined with the frown in the photo to make it look like she was about to start shouting.

She would start shouting the moment she got into her office and Nancy didn’t know what she would do. It wasn’t her job to handle shouting women! She needed…

“Nancy, you’re getting nervous again. You need to calm down.”

“Yes…”

“Why don’t you let me meet her. I’ll explain things to her.”

Nancy licked her lips. “But shouldn’t I be here?”

“There’s no need. Why don’t you go and freshen up.”

“Uh… Yes. Thank you, Mr. Stanford.” Nancy got up. She needed to freshen up. After all it wouldn’t do to look bad in front of Mr. Stanford.

* * *

Mindy was furious as she walked to the office. She had no idea why Judy wasn’t stomping on this, but mandating that their skirts be higher? First off, Nancy wanted them to look like a bunch of nuns, and now she was going for the call-girl look and Mindy wasn’t going to accept it. She stomped past the secretary, and opened the door without bothering to knock.

“Nancy, what the hell is this BS—“ she stopped suddenly as she noticed that Nancy wasn’t there.

It was the intern. Sure he was a big guy, but he wasn’t supposed to be sitting behind her desk. Everyone knew he was just here to get the loan to go through.

Where the fuck is Nancy?

“She’s off, freshening up,” he said.

Mindy wondered who the fuck said “freshening up” these days.

“Yeah, well then, I’ll just wait for—“

“There’s no need to wait. You can talk to me.”

Mindy snorted. Like he could do anything. But on the other hand, there wasn’t any reason she couldn’t talk to him.

“Fine.”

“Good. One moment.” He touched the intercom. “Darcy?”

“Yes, Mr. Stanford?”

Wait. Why is Darcy being polite to him? She sounds like she’s talking to her boss!

“I’ll be busy for a while. We can’t be interrupted.”

“Yes, sir,” Darcy said, her voice positively subservient. “I’ll see that nobody bothers you.”

“Now,” he said, turning to her, a smile on his face, his eyes just seeming to look through her. “What is your issue.”

“Issue! Did you see what she sent out?”

“Yes?” He frowned, looking like he was a little puzzled. “I don’t see the issue.”

“Above the knees? Above the knees, that’s not business wear that’s practically what you’d wear at a bar! I cannot believe that Judy is letting this go through, and when I talk to her—“

“Mindy,” he said, and before Mindy could tell him to address her properly, he continued. “We shouldn’t go telling tales to the boss.”

“I—“ I’m not telling tales, I’m just informing… She shivered. She was telling tales.

Telling tales.

Tattletale.

Tattletale like some office gossip, not a proper employee.

“No, I don’t intend on doing that,” she said, unable to meet his eyes.

“Very good.”

Mindy shivered. She was happy that he approved. That… Mr. Stanford approved.

“Now, let’s talk about your little concerns.”

“I—“ They really were little, weren’t they? “It’s not a big deal—“

“But it has to be. Unless you intended to waste time, that is.”

“No, I wouldn’t think of that, Mr. Stanford!” She didn’t want to waste time. Not in front of him! Mindy pressed her legs together. She felt…

The way he sat behind the desk, the way a manager should, even if she had just shown up to yell about nothing…

“But I think we need to talk about your attitude, because Mindy, it’s important that the women working here understand their proper place.”

“I… yes, Sir, I understand.” Her proper place. She never should have shouted. Because now he’d have to talk about her attitude. Mindy bit her lip. His voice was so strong, and his words… she felt a growing heat in her crotch.

“First of all, you should try to be attractive.”

I wonder how I’d look in a short skirt… letting men stare at her half-exposed ass… They already looked at her curvy body and Mindy hadn’t liked that, but was it such a bad thing to be attractive…’

Why don’t you stand up!”

Before Mindy had a chance to think about it, she’d shot up and out of the chair, standing up in front of Mr. Stanford, even though her short body ensured that she was only a few inches taller than he was standing.

“I see that Nancy wasn’t wrong. You are attractive.”

A compliment. Mindy felt a thrill run through her body.

“Why don’t you take off your jacket.”

Her jacket hit the floor, and Mindy was standing, the swell of her expansive breasts even more impressive against her short frame.

“I expect you’ve been annoyed at the way men look at you.” Mr. Stanford had gotten up and was walking around her. His gaze was roaming over her body, evaluating it.

“I—yes…” It sounded silly now because she wanted Mr. Stanford to approve of her.

“You should be proud of your body. You should be happy, men enjoy looking at you.”

He was right. Why shouldn’t she be proud of her big-titted body. Once, Mindy had seen a man staring at her at the store, watching the way her jugs bounced under her shirt, and she could see his cock tenting his pants out. She’d been disgusted…

But why? She was a good enough looker that she had got a guy to come erect in public, maybe cum in his own pants…

Mindy bit her lip. She should have been happy. She should have offered him a blowjob in thanks…

“Why don’t you show me your body.”

Mindy nodded, licking her lips. Why not? She started to unbutton her blouse, her tits pressing out against it. Moments later it was done and she was pulling off her blouse, her heavy bra confining her jugs.

“That looks uncomfortable.

It is… fucking heavy-duty bra… She reached back, straining, as she undid the clasp and it finally came free the uncomfortable garment falling free as her large nipples stiffened in the cool air.

“Ahhhh…” Mindy sighed, cupping her tits, the massive globes spilling over her palms.

“That’s good. Continue.”

Right… guys didn’t just like to see part of it, they liked to see the whole show, and God, she was so turned on by this. Why hadn’t she done this before? Fuck, going to work every day wearing that get up… Nancy was right.

Mindy giggled as she undid her skirt. She bet Nancy had been told what to do by Mr. Stanford.

Told what to do by a man.

Told what to do by a man who liked her body…

She undid her skirt, and let it fall to the carpeted floor. Then she kicked her office shoes off before she reached down and pulled her panties down.

She was wet, the fabric stained with her fluids.

I gotta get better panties… Maybe thongs or maybe…

Nothing. So that when she bent over, everyone could get a real show. Because she was attractive. She should be happy men were looking at her. Wanting her.

Making her theirs…

She turned to look at Mr. Stanford, putting her arms behind her back and thrusting her chest out. “I…” she fell silent. He had moved while she’d been dreaming, and was now in on of the office chairs set up in front of the desk. His fly was open and his cock was stiff and erect, as he stroked it.

“You’ve been a good girl. Now I think it’s time to reward you. Reward your obedience.”

Mindy felt a thrill run through her and she wasn’t just wet now, she was dripping. She fell to her knees and crawled to her man, and she didn’t even care if someone came into the room. They could just fucking wait their term.

“Thank you, Mr. Stanford,” she purred. “I won’t be…” the word came to her mind. “Disobedient again.”

“No. You’re a good girl.”

And Good Girls are obedient.

Mindy kissed the tip of his cock, luxuriating in the taste of his precum. She’d never taking a cock like that, barely even had sex, but it was like her body knew what to do as Mr. Stanford pushed her down onto his organ with one powerful hand. She took it, massaging the thick shaft with her lips and tongue, taking it deep into her throat, forcing down her gag reflex.

She kept pleasuring him for what seemed like forever. And then she heard him over the PA system.

She glanced up and saw him holding the mic, his expression stern, while his other hand kept pressing down on her head. Mindy didn’t hesitate.

After all. He was in charge. Mr. Stanford had better things to do than let her interrupt him… Redoubling her pace, Mindy kept working even as his calm voice filled the air.

“Hello. I am, Mr. Stanford. I know that there has been some concern about Nancy’s decisions, but she took them with my approval.

Mindy shivered, her pussy just gushing with fluids at his words. She imagined the offices, women looking up from their cubicles, eyes wide as the listened.

“I think you should all think about, how important it is to be attractive and to present a proper attitude to those in your office. As a man, and new to this office, I hope you will consider your place in the work place… That is all. Remember to check the new dress code to make certain you conforming to our new policies and desires.”

With that last word, Mindy’s pussy clenched as she came, and moments later, she was swallowing Mr. Standford’s cum as his cock swelled, doing her best to keep it from overflowing her mouth. But it didn’t work and it spilled out of the corners of her mouth, dripping down her chin and spattering onto her big jugs, the semen hot against her skin.

She his girl. She was a good girl.

And then, Mr. Stanford pulled away, looking down on her where she was kneeling.

“I don’t think you should go out right now…”

Right. They might be jealous.

“You can stay in the closet until closing and think about… your place in the workplace.”

“Yes, sir,” Mindy said. She got up, collected her clothing, and walked to the little closet. She turned, put her jacket down as an impromptu pad, and knelt down, facing Mr. Standford.

“Mindy. Are you satisfied with our talk?”

“Oh yes. Yes, Mr. Stanford.”

“Good.”

And then the door was shut and she was in darkness. Mindy didn’t care. She cupped her tits, then ran her fingers over her skin, getting every last bit of Mr. Stanford’s semen. As she sucked it off her fingers, she remembered to do what Mr. Stanford told her to.

Sitting quietly, Mindy thought about her place in the workplace…

* * *