The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 14

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

It was Saturday morning, and Kara had promised Steph a visit. Knowing this did not feel like the weight of obligation. Kara had let too many days go by since last seeing her sister. She herself had once told Steph that visiting her did her good; it was a comfort to her soul, and still she had let too much time pass since it had last happened.

But she could go and see Steph today, finally— it would make her feel better. It would be a ray of light in the otherwise growing despair of her life. The pain, the fear, the shame of becoming more and more attracted to the idea of losing herself forever into the identity of Haigure-ite. All of that was the haze that filled her days; gray, impossible to see through clearly. But she could have a streak of light to the center of it, with Steph’s presence. Things could seem a little less dismal for a moment, if only a moment. If she could just have a few precious moments of Steph’s company, it might sustain her for days more, as everything else in her life grew more indistinct by the moment.

She had just cast her covers back and stood from her bed, everything in her tending towards hope. Yes, she would see Steph soon, and when she saw her, she would be able to go on— seeing her would make her able to go on. And just as she had, she heard the door to her dorm suite open, assuming one of her roommates— until she heard the familiar sound of her girlfriend’s voice calling her name.

“In here,” Kara returned— and Alexa appeared. Kara was standing but Alexa took a seat on the end of her bed. She set her hands to her upper legs. “What’s your plan for today, Kara? We didn’t really talk last night after we… fucked…” Alexa said, after hesitation. It couldn’t have been called anything else, though it had lacked the brutality of their earlier time. Still only fucking; it had been as much about Haigure and the enjoyment of being undercover as it had been about each other.

“I’m going to see Steph at Selina’s house, this morning,” Kara provided; but her eyes were trailing Alexa’s body in a manner that would have been lecherous if Alexa had not opened her body to her throughout their love life and given it to her again and again. She was not only seeing Alexa’s body, though. Alexa’s body was something to fit into that leotard— and it looked different when she was sitting.

It made her substantial breasts hang forward, looking even large than they were, weighing into the center of each piece of fabric containing them, and spilling out around the sides of that fabric even more than previously; the lines of the fabric’s each edge bit into Alexa’s breastflesh and caused it to puff out around them; Kara had been feeling a little turned on to begin with— she’d slept with her window open, and she thought that some of the campus’ ubiquitous subliminals must have drifted in and played at her mind in her sleep. But seeing Alexa’s breasts bitten by the fabric, seeing them puff and gape— it made her want to set her teeth in them. If she had not promised Steph to be over for visit, she would have sat back down on the bed— and bit Alexa on the breast—

This was exactly the kind of dark, base thinking she wanted some illumination from; illumination that Steph could give— but Kara couldn’t stop looking; Alexa’s sitting position had not only transformed her upper body. It made the well-sculpted muscles in her stomach push forward, indenting the surface of her leotard from underneath— the muscles in her legs were well hidden, but the bush of her pussy was puffed up too, by the pressing of her thighs together in order for her to sit.

Kara wanted to push Alexa’s thighs apart, and set her face near Alexa’s bush— feel it touching skin, tickling over her; she wanted to inhale Alexa’s musk, and lick and lick; and she hoped Alexa was turned on enough herself that she would dribble onto Kara’s unmade bed and leave her trace there.

Alexa had noticed Kara’s lustful looking. Unlike other recent looks she’d cast, in particular among the rest of the takedown group, Kara had found it necessary to be discreet. Not with her girlfriend; Alexa saw the full extend of Kara’s lust on her face; and she seemed to heat under glance in a manner that was pleasurable to her. It was almost too bad that they had to go— Alexa looked delicious—

Then Kara couldn’t believe herself. Reluctant to see her own sister, when it was always such a positive thing for her? She really was becoming a twisted, warped thing.

All the more reason to see Steph the soonest that she could get there.

“I really should get going,” Kara said, finally; after the long, heavy pause in which both of them had seemed to wonder if something more would happen between them.

“You shouldn’t go alone, then,” Alexa said— she seemed only a touch disappointed that Kara was progressing with the day and making no spoken reference to the look that had just passed between them.

There was nothing the two of them needed to do to prepare before they could leave. They were both of them already in their leotards, so no need to change— it might have said something bad that each one of them had willingly chosen to sleep in their leotards, alone in each of their two separate dorm rooms— that each one of them was treating their leotards as though real, never taking them off, wearing them at all times. But Kara had long since started thinking of wearing her leotard as a positive thing which made her happy; she couldn’t see the sinister in the basic act of sleeping in the fake and wearing it constantly, couldn’t see the sinister in it at all.

Maybe it was because Alexa had reminded her of one security policy that their group held, with her appearance— it reminded Kara of one of their others. The group was undercover all the time now, and it meant that they needed all their security policies more than ever— things were more dangerous now than they had been in earlier days when the policies had been thought up. They needed to cling to cling to them now, to protect against the greater danger.

Which meant that there was a second thing Kara needed to do before they could go.

She took out her phone, and dialed Jessica’s phone number. Jessica was the only one in the takedown group who had a car.

“Jessica,” Kara greeted; hoping to keep the conversation brief.

“Hi Kara,” Jessica greeted back. Her personality really had mellowed so much. Kara was pretty sure all of them were as grateful for that as she was.

“I’m just making a standard safety call, so someone knows where we’re going. Alexa and I are headed over to Selina’s house, so we can have a bit of a visit with Steph this morning.”

“Thanks for letting someone know,” Jessica said, sounding genuinely grateful. Kara knew that such dangerous conditions as all of them were living in had increased the concern they had for each other’s wellbeing. “We’ll do it the way we’ve done it before?”

Kara nodded; then remembered that she was on a phone call, and Jessica couldn’t see her.

“Yes— I’ll call once we’ve arrived, about five minutes after we’ve sat down with Steph, and then you’ll know that everything is fine, and that you and a buddy don’t need to come looking for us. But if you don’t hear from me within twenty minutes— to allow for travel time—”

“But without leaving it so long that we’d be too late. Then I’ll come to Selina’s house immediately— I’ll bring Zoe with me, and we’ll get you out of whatever trouble you’re in. If you’re in trouble.” Her tone clearly conveyed that Jessica hoped no trouble would happen.

Kara hoped the same. She nodded, this time just to herself. “Perfect. Thank you.”

Jessica was not the kind of person to waste time. Kara appreciated that, she’d hoped this call would be short. Jessica had already ended the call on her side, meaning Kara and Alexa were now free to go.

Alexa had stayed waiting on the bed, looking at Kara curiously while Kara had made her call. Kara had kept her mind and the call; conveyed what needed to be conveyed— but she had, at the same time, let her eyes trace her favorite places on Alexa’s body— again, and again.

Alexa was still looking up at Kara was curious eyes.

Kara smiled, and gave a nod to her— nonverbally conveying that everything was ready, everything was safe, and they could leave now.

Alexa exhaled, relieved to be done waiting it seemed, and the two of them silently headed outside.

They reached the taxi they had hoped to find, undelayed, unaccosted, after crossing campus to the main arterial street. The taxi that had happened to be waiting there was open for fare, so Kara and Alexa got in, and Kara told the cab driver the address of Selina’s house.

In no time at all, the cab had pulled up outside Selina’s like it had done a hundred times before. Maybe even the twenty-minute window that she’d asked Jessica to wait had been unnecessary. Well, Jessica wouldn’t have to wait the full twenty-minutes. In just about five-minutes from then, Kara would be speaking to her and assuring her that everything was fine. Because everything would be.

Kara paid the cab driver, then they both exited the cab out of opposite doors, Alexa coming out on the sidewalk and Kara stepping onto the empty residential street.

The two of them went up the walk, and Kara raised her fist and knocked on the door to Selina’s house.

Selina’s mother was the one to answer the knock, as she had many times before; but Kara froze when she saw her.

Selina’s mother was wearing a leotard.

“Kara!” Selina’s mother exclaimed. “I’m so happy to see you’ve gotten a leotard too! I’ve worried about you, dear, ever since I got mine, thinking you still didn’t have one, and how sad that was.”

Kara might have been inclined to agree with Selina’s mother at a different time, or under different circumstances. But she had just discovered what felt like the worst thing in the world; she had just faced her deepest fear, felt her sharpest pain— her mouth was dry, and she was full of shock.

One thing came through Kara’s shock, though. She wanted to wander— she wanted to look for Steph, though she knew she wouldn’t find her. And yet part of her wanted to stand here at the door and look— wanted to fully take in the image of Mrs. Green, now in her leotard. It was a feeling completely separated from her shock, completely separate from her pain. She almost loved the leotards— and she did always enjoy looking them over; that was still true no matter what else had happened, no matter what else she felt.

Mrs. Green looked a bit like her daughter; she was slim, and tall; she was a full-bodied woman, despite her slimness, but her breasts were on the smaller side. Not so tiny as to be non-existent, but they were probably about B-cups; Mrs. Green’s hips were very curved, and shapely though, so her entire body was more pear-shaped— or the shape of a reversed teardrop.

She was very pale in coloring— like her daughter, was too— and Kara didn’t know what state Selina kept her pubic hair in, but Mrs. Green did nothing to tend hers— it was wild, and unkempt, seeming like an untamed sentient thing, mossy and curling back over itself— completely fully bushed, and so bush like Kara almost thought she should see it by the side of a road or a house somewhere coming up off of a short trunk.

Mrs. Green did look very good in her new leotard— everyone always did. Her breasts weren’t so small as to be completely covered by her leotard’s top, but they were small enough that her sideboob on each one was more like a strip of flesh than a mound spilling over. Kara was feeling a little buzzed with pleasure in looking at Mrs. Green, but she had seen her completely now, and the look of her wasn’t enough to keep Kara rooted in place anymore.

She stumbled through the doorway— Alexa trailing after her— wandering the house already, unable to remember about the necessity of the disguise. She was Haigure, she was supposed to be happy that others had become so, especially when those others were her sister and the people she’d entrusted her with— she wasn’t supposed to be in shock, and she wasn’t supposed to be hurting. It was supposed to be a positive thought for her that Steph had been converted; not something that horrified her to her core (and then maybe… under that… she was a bad, bad person… it tickled her arousal center, to think of Steph being helpless, being overcome… and converted too, conversion itself being her own strongest masturbation fantasy these days, and her greatest desire).

But Kara couldn’t pretend— and Mrs. Green was saying things she was neither responding to nor even hearing. Steph wasn’t anywhere on the ground floor. She went upstairs, seeking her in the rooms there— she reached Selina’s room, and found no Steph in it— but Selina was there. And Selina was in a leotard too.

“Kara,” Selina called from where she sat on her bed. “It’s nice to see you! I’m happy you’re here! Do you like my new leotard? I feel so much better since I started wearing it!”

Kara was speechless, truly— she only stared at Selina, caught by the same fascination that had held her as she had looked at Mrs. Green. The same interest to see a body in a leotard was here, too— Selina looked a lot like her mother. Thin, and tall, even sitting— palely colored, her hair dark, both on her head, where it was partially shaved into a buzzcut, and above her vagina, where it was left to grow free— so she kept it bushed with no trimming, like her mother did also. It was so dark it set off her dark blue eyes— her mother’s eyes had been the same color, she had got it from her.

Selina’s hips weren’t quite as set apart as her mother’s but they were wider than typical; and her body looked just as good in a leotard— the buzz of pleasure Kara had felt in looking at Mrs. Green was increased in seeing Selina— but Selina was still talking, saying more words, and this time, Kara couldn’t be aware of it at all. She’d been shocked enough seeing Selina for the first time since her conversion that it had forced her to be more aware of what Selina was saying to her. But that novelty had faded, and she could not keep her attention with it anymore.

“Kara,” Alexa said, and her voice was the only thing that could call her back. Only the voice of her beloved— Kara turned from looking at Selina through her doorway— Selina’s lips were moving but Kara wasn’t processing her speech anymore, either— her eyes were on Alexa now, and she was fully following what Alexa was saying. Only what Alexa was saying.

“You’ve been a bit rude to Mrs. Green— I understand how overjoyed you are that Steph has been converted; you’re moving in a dream of elation, I know, so happy you can’t even think— but it is important to listen. Mrs. Green’s just been very helpfully telling us that Steph left and she’s staying at home with your mother again. So we should go over there, to congratulate her on making the transition to being Haigure! Don’t you think?”

“Right,” Kara said. “I’m sorry,” she apologized, turning to Mrs. Green. “I was just so happy— I felt like I was sleepwalking— I just knew I needed to find Steph and give her a great hug to show her how proud of her I was. “

Mrs. Green smiled understandingly, and nodded her head.

“I really understand, Kara. You don’t need to apologize! I felt some of that joy just seeing you in your own leotard— and of course, I was very happy when Selina put her leotard on. I’m sure as Steph’s sister you feel your joy even more intensely than I did just seeing you at the doorway. Thank you for stopping by, but I’m sure Steph is looking forward to seeing you, too. So please excuse yourself.”

Kara stuck to the tenets of her performance— Haigure-ites were handsy, freely giving of their affections. She gave Mrs. Green a very heartfelt and very intimate hug, pressing their bodies together, saying her goodbyes, and then she and Alexa were racing back out of the house to get to Kara’s old home, and Steph.

“Thank you for listening when I zoned out,” Kara said. She felt sick to her stomach with the terror of the situation. How could it have happened? She needed the answers— it was the most— horror, the most horrifying. Horror, horror, oh, most horrifying— and she carefully ignored the way the tickling of arousal had turned into a raking of claws inside her.

Alexa, as she ran, felt very sad. She knew how Kara loved her family— she knew how Kara loved her mother, her sister. She knew how hard it had already been for her to lose her mother to Haigure, to become so permanently separated from her. But now she had lost Steph, too, when Steph had been the last one that she had left— Alexa reflected on it, and felt more depressed. Kara had lost her whole family— separated from them by the presence of Haigure. Alexa was starting to love it— but she was sad about it now, sad that there had to be a divide between her girlfriend and their family, a break. If only… there was some way in which they could reunite. If Kara became Haigure… truly, if only so she could really rejoin her family… would that really be so bad? It would be much less depressing. Haigure would be arousing, and fun, and it would help the world… and it could bring Kara and her family back together… would it really be so bad… to just give in, and allow it to happen? Alexa thought further on it, as they ran the streets to Kara’s house.

Kara had braced herself, but even after that bracing, some part of her heart had still not been prepared for it. When she knocked on the door to her old home, it was answered not only by her mother, and not only by Steph. It was answered by both her mother and Steph together, and this hurt in more ways than one. And all ways struck together at once, feeling as though they were piercing her through, thinly, neatly, narrowly, but going to the depth of total pain. Kara swayed a little on her legs, and Alexa’s arm was around her, steadying her, but only looking on the surface as though she were being handsy, the way she ought to be if she really were Haigure. The way Kara would want her to be, if she really was too. If only they both were— Alexa’s arm had went round her shoulders, and it was all that was keeping her up, all that was keeping her still, but it only looked like Alexa embraced her from the side.

Seeing her mother. Kara hadn’t seen her mother— for days— was it weeks, now? If someone had told her it had been years, she would have believed it. It seemed such an eternity since she had last seen her. And before all this, she’d been in the habit of visiting home every week, more than once a week, sometimes— she’d been in the habit of calling almost every day. She’d been used to the feeling of being around her mother, of seeing her mother, and then suddenly she’d had to stop, with no warning, and cut all contact with her permanently. The mother Kara had known was gone, corrupted— but the mother that remained to her was still… her mother. Or still partly her mother; something of the woman who’d raised her remained. And if she was not quite fully her mother— Kara wanted her.

And besides; maybe she was better than the mother she’d had before. She found the idea of her mother hard to improve on— but she remembered what the takedown group had discussed yesterday— she remembered seeing Elena and Amelia both acting so much better than they’d been. Even her mother, perfect as she was, might be able to improve— might be all the things that Kara remembered and new things she’d never seen in her before.

Kara missed her mother so much, she didn’t care which mother she was getting back, old or new. She missed her, and it hurt so much to stand before and see her. She hadn’t seen her since she’d put that leotard on, since she’d been converted. Last time she’d had to practically run out of the house, dragging Steph with her— she hadn’t got a really good look at her mom, she’d only just processed the sight of her in the leotard— and been shocked and horrified, at that time, to see her dressed so revealingly.

Looking on her mother now relieved some of the pain of being apart from her, of feeling she had missed her. But in other ways, it made it hurt more too, reminded her of the absence they’d had to endure from each other.

It was as strange to Kara now, to think of how disgusted and horrified she’d been at seeing her mother in her leotard. It was like remembering how much she had once hated the other Haigure-ites. Foreign to her, as if it had been someone else who’d once felt that way, and she’d changed so much in the interim that she was no longer that person. She was a person now who could see leotard wearers and feel affection. She was a person now who could see her mother, clad in leotard, and find the sight to be natural— even appealing. Even if it hurt, it still hurt, and her thoughts keep coming back to it.

It hurt— seeing her mother, when she’d missed her, when she hadn’t seen her in so long— her heart ached— she’d been close to her mother before she’d felt she’d lost her, and seeing her when she’d missed her so much was hard. She just wanted to be close to her again. That was what made it most painful of all— there was a veil between them, even if her mother were to believe her disguise. She could not truly have back the closeness they’d once enjoyed, because she would always be remembering the secret she was keeping hidden, that small detail that meant she could never fully open up to her mother, and their relationship could never be back to the same depth of honest it had once known. She was standing in front of her mother, who was right there, and yet there was a gulf between them. Yes, Kara was sure, that was the thing that hurt most of all.

She finally looked away from her mom, hoping it would give her relief. She turned towards her sister, but it hurt even worse to see Steph.

Steph was wearing her leotard proudly, standing there in the entry hall, hands on her hips, the hitching of her shoulders making her breasts perk up pointy. She couldn’t deny her sister looked very attractive in her leotard— but the leotard was proof of Kara’s failure.

Protecting Steph had been Kara’s only priority. She had done everything, absolutely everything to assure herself of her sister’s safety. Every decision had been weighed, every action that she had taken had served that purpose. She had used everything at her disposal. She had exercised her power to its fullest extent. She had stressed and stressed and stressed over Steph’s safety— she had ran her sister out of this house, she had made a safe place for her to stay, she had called practically every day, she had come to see her every two or three days in person. She had done it all for Steph, she had done everything she could, and it had all been for nothing. It had all been without point, without use. All the same, in spite of all she had actually done, Steph was wearing a leotard.

Kara’s worst nightmare come true— yet seeing it roused further erotic feelings in her— and still it was her nightmare. She had, she had stressed and stressed, and only with much effort, only recently, she had finally started to trust that Steph was actually safe— and it seemed the moment she had lowered her guard, the moment she’d thrown herself into that trust, it had proved to be a delusion; it had been torn apart. When she had fully trusted in her heart, that was when fate had decided to be cruel with her. That was when fate had chosen to push Steph into her own leotard. All the vigilance in the world had failed her— failed Steph. And now Steph wore the evidence of that failure.

In seeing her family, that was what Kara felt: longing for her mother— mixed with attraction, guilt over failing Steph— mixed with attraction. Was everything mixed and melded to attraction now? If for a Haigure-ite all existence was sex that needed no culmination— if for her, each experience held the erotic wrapped within it, how different was she from them, really? The thought made her far too happy. And still that was a minuscule feeling beside the others; the longing, the guilt, and—

There was a third feeling that Kara could only reluctantly admit to herself. That feeling was jealousy.

She really was jealous of them both; she knew Steph had missed their mother; she knew her mother had missed both of them too. But the two of them, Steph and Mom, could be in each other’s company now— they didn’t have to remain separated from each other. There would be no gulf, no veil between them— there was nothing to come between them.

And Kara was jealous for another reason, too— the same jealousy she felt so often, whenever she was looking at anyone in a true leotard— the jealousy she had to live with everyday, as leotards became more and more common all around her. Kara’s fake was lank against her skin, unspecial, frustrating. Kara resented it. It could not pulse heat into her body, it could not stimulate her by shivering against her skin and making her feel— it could not do the high-tech things that the true leotards could have done… Kara resented it more, resented it for all the things it was not, resented it for not being real. And then she wished again, with sick jealousy, for what felt like the umpteenth time, that she had a real leotard.

But Kara allowed her eyes to skim the bodies of her family. She let herself look at her mother; she thought for the second time of when she’d first seen her in her leotard, of the different person she had been then, that different person looking, a stranger to her now. She’d kept her eyes avoiding her mother’s most private areas— she hadn’t wanted to see, but she let herself look now— she was a different person now, and she wanted to see. She’d since lost that former amount of restraint.

Kara’s mom looked fit in her leotard; her participation in the Rosedale Haigure exercise club had toned her body up well; and it looked good in her outfit; she still had that roundness, that fullness, that solidness of presence, but it was more sculpted now, more carved out— it was almost enough to make Kara’s mouth water. She had not thought of her mother as a sexual being until she had seen her for the first time in her leotard; then that realization had been shameful had disgusted her.

But she could see her mother was a sexual being now; she could see her mother was strong, and it only made Kara desire her. She didn’t care if it would be incest, she didn’t care if it would be wrong. In Haigure there were no divisions between people— everyone was simply meant to love each other, and to make that love physical. She wanted to touch her mother’s body, wanted that strength she saw to be pinning her down, to be wrapping her up, embracing her, constraining her; she wanted to know what that carved out sculpting felt like, stone solid, what the development of those muscles felt like… she wanted to see her mother’s endurance put to the test, wanted to know how her exercise had made her capable as a lover. She couldn’t find the shame, she was choking on the lust; she couldn’t stop drinking her mother’s body in with her eyes— she couldn’t stop.

Her mother’s breasts— standing out as full and round as the rest of her— spilled free of her leotard, only barely covered just on the front… what would it feel like to take them into each hand, to clutch at them, to pull and twist, and lose her hands in a spilling of their flesh which would envelop them, seem to consume them deep into themselves, disappear where Kara couldn’t see them anymore.

That feeling of softness against her palms, against the backs of her hands, coming up between her fingers, soft warm, everywhere, the feeling of her mother’s nipples against her palms, between her fingers, working them, working all of her— what they would taste like if she trailed a tongue over their skin— what her nipples would taste like if she sucked on them; illicit to be suckling at mother’s breast in adulthood now— but the imagining of all of this had spilled over into fantasy again— Kara wished she could masturbate to this one too, but she still had her self-restraint, though it seemed to have whittled down somewhat since the last test of it.

Kara’s eyes fell at last on the thick, curling bush of her mother pussy— it called to Kara’s fingers, called to them to stroke through and card that bush back— it would be downy soft; Kara kept her pussy fully bushed like her mother did; what would downy soft feel like against downy soft, the hair tangling together, Kara tilting her hips against her mother’s, feeling soft against soft, and then that softness giving away to hard when Kara ground lower and made the flesh of their pussies connect, their arousal streaking over everything, up into the hair that was atop both their bushes.

Kara wanted that, she wanted it more than anything; in Haigure she could have it— Haigure would accept it, Haigure would bless it— if her mother knew she was thinking all these things, she would want to participate in them with her. She could never let her mother know, or there would be no self-restraint left anymore, and it was all that was keeping her together.

Kara’s eyes moved over to Steph.

Seeing Steph in her leotard— it was almost like looking into a mirror, and seeing herself in a real leotard of her own. This added an erotic dimension that was absent from looking at her mother. She was staring at her own deepest dream, her truest fantasy. For a moment, like an illusion, it appeared real.

Only a mirage— but so convincing a one it was like she stood in front of a mirror. She and Steph had always looked so alike, enough that they had, sometimes, been taken for twins. So that was what Kara would look like in a true leotard— though Steph’s body was more athletically toned, like their mother’s, unlike Kara’s own. And she kept her hair shorter and more asymmetric… but if Kara could overlook those small details, it was like looking at a true reflection. And imagining that Steph was her reflection— imagining that she would look just like Steph did, if she were wearing her on true leotard— that was more arousing than anything.

She must have looked like Steph somewhat already— she was wearing a fake leotard, and it was close enough to the real thing it had fooled everyone; but she didn’t look enough like Steph. She knew it was only a fake; she could tell the difference. Steph had a Haigure-ized glow that she didn’t have herself, the joy of feeling those leotards constantly working on one’s body… she looked like Steph but not enough; Steph as she looked now was a true reflection of Kara’s highest ideal now, and she stood just aside of it, not possessing it herself.

A true leotard— the phrase kept returning to her mind. Kara had wished for true love once, then thought she’d found it with Alexa… but all remnants of that— gone now. True love, whether she had it with Alexa or not, meant little now. A true leotard— that was the lifelong dream, the painful aspiration that seemed permanently out of reach— she was as distant from a true leotard as a lifelong single person is distant from a true love— a true leotard, if only, if only, and Steph had one.

If Kara had one, she would look the same as Steph did now, apart from one other detail. Steph’s pussy was shaved bare, every hint of its anatomy visible without any hair to cover it up. And Steph was aroused. So, so aroused, glinting and glittering arousal all around her slit— some smeared up to her clit.

She had been masturbating, or their mother had put that there— or it was the trace of saliva— she had fantasized about fucking her own mother and getting fucked back, but Steph had perhaps really lived out this fantasy— maybe more than once, she didn’t know how long Steph had been converted— she didn’t know how long she’d been back home, here with her mother— maybe she’d been fucking her the whole time— that was another layer of jealousy over the other ones. They could fuck each other; they did fuck each other— and Kara couldn’t, and Kara didn’t— she resented them; not for being Haigure, not for being out of her reach, but for being so close to the reach of each other; she wanted to be involved in them fucking each other— wanted to fuck both of them, one-on-one or all three of them together, and they had this, this was possible them— and it was not possible for her.

It was unbearable to look at this, to see it— her mother’s pubic hair, her sister’s lack of; the way their breasts looked under the material, the way the lines of their outfits shaped their bodies, the parts of their bodies that were made completely naked by the exposure of each leotard; bare sides, bare backs, bare asses if they would turn around… thinking that turned Kara on too… the horror was still there, but it was very much not alone. Her family was lost; mother had corrupted sister, sister who she herself had failed— it was horrifying if she let herself consider it from that angle. She wished it was the only thing she felt, but the fantasy of fucking both family members was still so close— and if Alexa wanted to join them too— if all four of them together. The image was too appealing to handle.

There had been a long silence, as they had all stood there together, on either side of an open doorway— Kara had been looking her family over, but they had been looking her and Alexa over, processing the fact they were both in leotards; it had been a long silence, but at the same time, both Kara and her family seemed to have come to their conclusions, for in the next moment, both her sister and their mother cried out.

“Kara!” Both exclaimed. “It’s so good to see you— and to see you wearing a leotard!” Steph had fallen silent after exclaiming her sister’s name, so Kara’s mother had spoken on into the second phrase alone; taking up a natural authority as head of household, as parent.

She wielded it well as she always had. Kara ached for her more— and Steph had been happy to demure to their mother, like a good daughter— she’d never been quite that well-behaved before she’d been Haigure-ized. Perhaps that was already a sign of improvement— a sign of the better version of herself that Haigure had already made her become.

Inside, Kara had many conflicting feelings. Reflecting on them, looking at them had resolved nothing for. She had as many complicated emotions as before, but she had to hide them all— she couldn’t show the ache she felt in seeing her mother, or the guilt mixing with pain that she felt in seeing Steph; or the jealousy two-times over; or the arousal, the fantasizing— she could only be one simple thing, and that was Haigure, convincing Haigure— which meant she could only be happy, only overjoyed in response to the interaction that had just happened.

“It’s so good to see you too, Mom. I’ve missed you!”

It was true; it felt good to let the truth out, to be expressed. She didn’t have to act at all, after all. If she channeled her longing for mother just right— if she crossed it with the happiness that was meant to be in her, it served a useful purpose. And she could imagine, for once, a fantasy that was not sexual: she could imagine that this was a real reunion. That there was no division between herself and her loved ones, that she really did belong with them. If she imagined, if she pretended to herself hard enough she could almost make it come true.

But the only thing that would really make it come true would be to really become Haigure herself.

She threw that thought away, then threw herself towards her mother, like someone Haigure would, and her mother caught her up in a hug.

Her mother squeezed her— Kara felt her mother’s body under hers and it made her arousal worse— there was the strength in her mother’s body which Kara had wondered about. All that exercise had given it to her; it was a little like being embraced by Alexa— she knew her mother had set her type in women, at least a bit— it only seemed natural that she should return, true to type, to the origin of it… the athletic strength, the muscles, compacting Kara into her mother’s body— she was on fire now, so so aroused that it took everything not to start grinding her body into her mothers.

With Haigure-ites, grinding was dangerous. Grinding became sex so quickly, and Kara wouldn’t want it to stop when it happened. It was a miracle she managed to keep still, feeling the way she did.

Her mother’s heavy breasts crushed into Kara’s own— those thin strips of fabric were the only thing that kept them from being naked breast to naked breast. That stimulation would have made Kara grind, too, would have brought about sex. And Kara’s arousal was worse— but there was nothing to cover up here, actually, when she thought of it.

She’d been so confused she hadn’t thought of it until this moment; she’d been so lost between fantasy and temptation, but at last she did come to the realization. She was in the habit of covering everything, every emotion, so used to it that it was her first impulse— and well that should be, for someone constantly undercover— but Kara’s arousal didn’t need to be covered— it was right for her to be aroused, if she really was Haigure. And she was supposed to seem like she was. She could let it show in her emotions as well as on her body. On her body there was no hiding it anyway— she was gushing, her nipples were shards— but she could let it show in her feelings too now. She didn’t have to hide that anymore. It was liberating.

Kara’s mother pulled back; they’d gotten through that hug without fucking, it was a miracle, it was a miracle. Kara tried her luck again, and hugged Steph, letting herself grip Steph just a little tighter than she was getting gripped by her— sublimating her pain at losing her, her pain at failure into holding her and hoping that it seemed like it was just excitement. She didn’t grind either, when she felt Steph’s body against her own— was this what it felt like for Alexa when Alexa embraced her? She didn’t let herself grind down.

“Alexa,” Kara’s mother said, when they were all standing back from each other on the house’s stoop. She’d always gone out of her way to acknowledge Alexa, to make her feel welcome. The familiarity of that made Kara happy amid her other confusion. “It’s good to see you in Haigure, too.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Chase,” Alexa preened, as she should— Kara still thought Alexa was better than her at this whole undercover thing. And she had always liked Kara’s mother’s kind attentions— if the four of them really did all fuck— would Alexa like her sexual attentions? Kara’s mind was tending off toward fantasy again. “Kara and I were close before, but we feel even more in love since we’ve been wearing our leotards together— and enjoying them together.”

“That’s sweet,” Kara’s mother smiled back. “Why don’t you both come inside and have dinner with us?”

Steph nodded her agreement with this plan; she was still facing towards Alexa, eager to share. “When I came over here, after I was converted, Mom and I were sure it would make Kara come after me. And we had a whole trap planned and everything, to convert her when she did.”

Steph looked from Alexa back to Kara. “But now we don’t have to use it on you at all! That’s such a nice surprise.”

The dinner was already prepared; it was only the matter of eating it now, Kara’s mom said. The four of them all sat around the dining room table, and Kara’s mother disappeared into the kitchen to get the food; the plates were already out— she returned with the pot and served each plate walking around the table. Kara was so out of it— from the combined cocktail of all her emotions— that she only barely managed to process the fact that the dinner she was being served was pasta in a red meat sauce.

She had eaten at this dining room table with her family so many times; she had had Alexa over to eat here with them many times too, in all the time since they’d begun dating. This was a familiar scene— she was back under her childhood roof, in the house which she still mostly considered her home. It was more of a home than a dorm room could be. Everything was comforting and how it should be— except all of them were sitting around the table in their leotards. And only two of those leotards were real. That was the most out place thing in Kara’s mind, and that wasn’t how it should be— but it was how it was.

Kara’s mother’s cooking was as good as ever— and they all fell into easy small talk. And yet Kara’s mind was barely present with anything they were saying.

She was thinking of something else, and it was consuming all her focus.

She was thinking of the fact that her mother and her sister had been planning to trap her.

They hadn’t said what they were planning to do— how they would have done it— it made her so curious she could hardly keep herself calm, so curious she could barely keep herself sitting still. But even beyond that itch of frustration, that desperation to know, she was wishing— wishing that they could have trapped her as planned, because then all the pretending could end.

They just looked so good sitting there— they were so hot, both of them, and they laughed and looked better; and Kara felt her arousal like a pain inside herself; if only her leotard were real, she would really belong with them both— she could be close with them both, the way they were close with each other, the way she and Alexa were, or the way she and Alexa claimed Haigure was making them... maybe Haigure really was making them...

Alexa was looking a bit flushed across the table, too. The plates were empty; Steph had cleared them into kitchen and been back already.

Kara couldn’t contain her curiosity any further. “Mom, Steph,” she said, interrupting the continuing flow of the conversation through the speaking of her terms of address for them. “What was your plan to trap Alexa and I? How were you going to convert us?”

Alexa gave Kara a quick look. On the surface it was only a smile— but Kara knew her well enough to see below the surface of that look. Alexa couldn’t show her feelings— but she was curious— concerned— she was asking Kara with a look why she was asking this. Why she wanted to know.

That was what Alexa was thinking, as she sat there. Kara had been having a hard time, today, managing her reactions and upholding her disguise. More than once now, she, Alexa, had had to step in and save Kara’s performance of her disguise— and this seemed like a dangerous question. One which might make it very easy for Kara to lose control of herself and drop the disguise, endangering them both. Why was Kara doing this? It was like she was giving into temptation; skirting the line of giving in.

Although— if Kara gave in— if Alexa could give in— if they could both be Haigure, finally— she wouldn’t have to worry anymore, or try to protect Kara either— and Kara wouldn’t have to hurt over losing anymore. In so many ways, wouldn’t it be better.

Although again— Alexa could imagine herself giving in right at this table— but she couldn’t imagine Kara doing it. She seemed to be enjoying the fantasy of Haigure more and more, but it was only a fantasy for her; she was a better person than Alexa was. She could keep a grip on right and wrong, putting her fantasizing in its proper place— Alexa could only think of Haigure as something that would finally make everything better, that would resolve all problems, that would finally give relief after much strain… Kara could remember the old horror, could know why she should resist and that she wanted to— Alexa couldn’t do that anymore.

She didn’t remember anymore… so maybe Kara asking for this explanation was more dangerous to Alexa even than it was dangerous to herself… Kara would be able to hear the answer to the question and still resist; she still had such resoluteness in her that would never bend. But Alexa would hear the same answer, and bend for it; she was grateful that Kara had asked and concerned that she was grateful; concerned for Kara, and concerned for herself.

Kara’s mom smiled when Kara asked, and Kara had looked away from Alexa to see it first. She didn’t need to read silent questions in Alexa’s eyes anymore— it was Alexa’s place to worry about her, but she was too curious— she wanted to know the answer.

“We were going to seduce you,” Kara’s mom told them, answering simply. Kara always appreciated that about her mother, she could be very straightforward at times.

“We were waiting for you to come over. We knew it was only a matter of time. We were going to feed you dinner— and once your stomachs were full, and you were feeling a little weighted down, a little drowsy, a little sleepy— and after we had lulled you into a false sense of safety, each of us was going to stand from our chairs, and come to stand behind each of yours.”

Kara felt herself leaking lubrication on the chair under her. Alexa was shifting uncomfortably too; Kara felt the need to move her thighs against each other too. There was an itch in her pussy that Kara wanted to rub out— but she couldn’t quite— in front of her mother and sister! If she were really Haigure it would be easy— but she couldn’t— she didn’t need to hide her arousal but— she still— couldn’t— quite—

“Then each of us was going to wrap ourselves around a chair. We thought Alexa would come with you. We were going to slip our hands under your clothes— we thought you would both be wearing regular outfits. And we were going to tease and tease both of your breasts until it maddened you— added drifting, endless pleasure that never resolved into a relieving orgasm onto the sleepy heavy feeling of being satiated by fullness following the meal…”

Kara hadn’t been ready to masturbate before. She couldn’t restrain herself any longer, however— the itch had spread entirely across her pussy— Kara spread her thighs apart by widening the placement of her feet, and her hand drifted to her slit. She touched that flame of itch; it was a slick touch, because she was so wet— and she inhaled roughly, handling the emotional pain just barely, dealing with the residual shame of masturbating in front of her mother and sister— they could tell she was masturbating she was sure— from the corner of her eye, she saw Alexa shift, too— and knew she was also masturbating. That made Kara’s flame an inferno— she and her girlfriend were both masturbating along to what her mother was saying; and her mother and her sister could see them doing it— and they were all wearing their leotards— Kara stifled a cry, only because she wanted to be able to keep listening to what her mother was saying.

“We were going to keep stimulating your breasts— and whispering and whispering to you about how good and sexy Haigure was— inculcating it into your brains—“

Kara couldn’t stifle the cry that time; her fingers were skittering along at double speed, and the sound of naked pussies slapping against fingers was audible in the room— hers and Alexa’s; Alexa was rocking back and forwards again in her seat as she touched; Kara had just collapsed, her lower back dipping low, but she hadn’t known anything could feel this delicious—

“We were going to touch you, but never your pussies— not until you begged us for relief; and then we had your leotards for you—”

Kara’s mother stood— withdrew one leotard— two— from the china hutch. Hutch— they were both there— Kara wouldn’t be able to stop herself from putting them on if her mother asked her— luckily she wouldn’t— it was the only thing saving her.

Kara felt it— her heart stuttered. Her leotard. The one— that one— that one that was meant for her, rightfully hers. That one that followed her around. When she’d first gone in to try and get the story on Haigure from Haigure Fit itself— the one they’d tried to give her then— then it had been in the Dean’s hands, when she and Adelyn had been in her office together, and Kara had only narrowly escaped— now it was here in the house. It was here for her again, waiting— it had passed hands again; it was here.

It made Kara flush harder than she had before. She wanted that leotard. She had, in the back of her mind, been thinking constantly of all the ways this one on her body now was inferior to it. That other one had been chosen for her. It had color to it. It could do as her mother reminded her— it could pulse heat into her, pulse pleasure. It could make her as submissively blissful as all the other Haigure-ites. And it was here in this house— it was here in this house— there it was in her mother’s hands.

She wanted that leotard so badly. All her skin seemed to tingle and burn, craving its contact. It made the touches of her masturbation so much hotter. She was so frustrated— so worked up— she just needed the kiss of that clothing on her body— she needed it to touch her. She needed it to change her— she needed to feel what it would do to her. Everything she had experienced had only let her craving it— and Alexa’s facial expression was looking the same.

Kara’s mother’s speech had mostly been directed at Kara, but Alexa had been caught up and carried along with it, it was clear; she was leaning forward in her chair.

Kara felt her mouth go dry again. She needed to— have it on her body— she needed to feel it— she couldn’t wait anymore— she couldn’t take the absence, the delay, she couldn’t, not any longer, not for one second more. But there was no way to make it happen— she couldn’t admit it, she couldn’t allow herself— her mother spoke on, and Kara’s heart broke for her separation from her leotard.

“As we fondled your breasts,” Kara’s mother continued, “we would tell you that once you put these leotards on, we’d bring you off by stimulating your pussies instead, finally giving you the relief we’d made you crave— how sexy, and wonderful that would be. And by that point, both of you would be so worked up you wouldn’t be able to resist… and then we would have you.”

Kara’s mother finished, and tucked both leotards back into the hutch— they were unnecessary now, at least by her mother’s estimation. Kara had given in to the urge to masturbate and almost felt it was a personal failing of hers. But from the outside, it had made her seem perfectly Haigure— had perfectly sealed her perceived identity of being truly Haigure.

There was no more fantasy to masturbate too— and it hadn’t been enough for Kara to come. Her mother had only said it in passing, but somehow, in hearing it, part of Kara’s mind had understood, or it had decided that she would not be able to come from the masturbation. That she would only come when wearing that leotard she had seen. And it wasn’t on her body— she couldn’t come.

A little helplessly, she stopped masturbating, and Alexa did the same. Of course this seemed very Haigure too— drifting pleasure just for the sake of its own enjoyment, not necessarily resolving or progressing forward… just to have for the moment of it…

Kara sighed; there was sadness wrapped in it, but she thought it was wrapped in enough relief that it could pass unknown for the people she was trying to trick. But maybe Alexa would have heard it— she wasn’t in that category, and she knew Kara as well as Kara knew her. “Haigure is so wonderful, isn’t it?” Kara asked, keeping the satisfaction in her voice.

Steph perked up. “I love it so much—” she said. “I’m really looking forward to going back to school now; I don’t have to be afraid to go back into class anymore. I can worship Haigure all day every day there; and with the other students, express my devotion to it through fucking.”

“That’s what we do at exercise club,” Kara’s mom contributed. “We chant, and give glory to Haigure; and pose, and give glory to it; and then touch ourselves, and fuck— and when we all go to the communal meeting by Lilith we do it— we praise Haigure, and it strengthens in us, and when it strengthens in us it is stronger in itself— and it improves the world more. As it gets stronger, it helps the world more— we fuel it— it’s the best thing I’ve ever been a part of.”

“Exactly,” Alexa agreed. “That’s exactly it, I completely agree. Kara and I, we love it so much.” Alexa was protecting her again— imagining perhaps that Kara would be too overcome to speak. She was trying to preempt that, or in the habit of it after the way that day had gone.

But Kara could speak. “I really do love Haigure,” Kara said. “Even more than I love Alexa. Maybe— I love Lilith even more than Haigure— I only wish I knew her better, or more about her— but I do love Haigure, and it’s so great that I’m glad all of us can enjoy it together, help it together, and have it in common.

Kara’s mother smiled joyfully. “I feel the same, Kara, I’m so proud of you for feeling that too. Let’s give Haigure glory right now; let’s all give it to each other in love.”

Kara’s mother and Steph were slipping onto the floor under the table. Kara and Alexa got down too; Alexa was to Steph; Kara was to her mother— hugging her had seemed to prevision this… she was kissing her mother and her mother was kissing her; from the corner of her eye she could see Alexa kissing Steph; kissing with tongue, and she felt her mother’s tongue in her mouth also. It had woken her arousal again, with a vengeance— she wished her mother’s hands would slip beneath her leotard, and she was still with some of her inhibitions, she could not venture beneath her mother’s leotard.

Her mother’s hands were never under hers… but through the material of Kara’s face, Kara could feel her mother pawing her breasts— it must be happening to Alexa too, with Steph— could feel her mother carding her fingers through Kara’s pubic hair— she wanted her mother’s fingers to dip lower— she lacked the bravery to dip below her mother’s pubic hair, too— at least, lacked it for now. The sex would go further, then she would be braver… already ecstasy was the largest thing in her mind— soon, she wouldn’t care anything about anything else, or about where anything was going to lead her… just the sex… just the sex.

It was at that moment the door burst open.

Jessica and Zoe were there.

They say the scene; Kara and her mother, Steph and Alexa entangled on the floor beneath the dining room table— and acted immediately. Arms were around them both, lifting them off the floor, pulling them back out of the house.

It was a true rescue; neither Kara’s mother nor Steph knew that she and Alexa wore fakes— but if the sex had gone on further, one or the other of them might have confessed it in the throes of ecstasy… and the leotards had been right there…

“You didn’t call after 5 minutes— and then you weren’t at Selina’s house. Thank god we got here in time,” Jessica said, a bit breathless, as the four of them got buckled into her car.

Kara looked sadly out the window at her house— at her mother and sister looking back at her through the dining room window— thinking of her leotard still hidden in there.

“Yes,” she said, somberly. “Thank god.”

* * *