The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 19

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

After a while, Zoe and Himiko really seemed to be enjoying each other, and Alexa felt her usefulness had expired. She left the two of them to continue having sex; they were touching each other and moving together so carefully it was like they were treasuring every moment. And there was something between them, clearly, something that extended from the love they had for each other as friends, and that closeness was something that Alexa had no part of. She left them to enjoy it together, got up, and left Zoe’s dorm room.

It wasn’t like Zoe had been the only target in Alexa’s day, or even the last target, so she could have justified hanging around and spending her time there having further sex. Doing so would not have been a waste; Haigure sex could never be a waste but there were more people that Alexa needed to bring Haigure to, so she walked as quickly as she could to get there faster.

Her next target was Jessica; and when she reached Jessica’s door, she hesitated before knocking, and stared at the door handle a long minute. Experimentally, she reached for it, but it was not locked. When she turned it, the door swung open, and she stepped in to find Emily sitting on the couch, eyes open and staring, touching herself over her leotard and shuddering with every stroke.

Alexa knew Emily even less well than Himiko; knew of her, really. She’d also predated Alexa’s friendship to Jessica; had already been converted Haigure then.

Emily opened her eyes when she realized there was someone standing in front of her. She clearly spent a second trying to place Alexa’s identity; but she must have seen the Haigure takedowners moving around in a group because after that moment she seemed to know who Alexa was.

“The door was open,” Alexa said.

“It was locked when I got home,” Emily explained. “I unlocked it, and left it open. I’m always happy to see a fellow Haigure sister. I don’t mind it when they walk right in, even if I don’t really know them well.”

Alexa thought of the last two conversions she’d seen; Barbara’s and then Zoe’s; she’d learned something from each one them individually; but together she’d learned something even more from their combination. Jamie’s strategy of taking the upperhand had been effective, but Alexa’s own strategy and leaning on Himiko’s help had been almost more effective. So now as Alexa faced the prospect of converting Jessica, she wanted to repeat the method. And sitting right before her, in the person of Emily, was another helper ready to go. That was, if Emily would be willing.

“I came because it’s time for Jessica to be converted,” Alexa explained.

“I couldn’t agree more,” Emily said, seeming to light up at the idea of it. “Jessica’s in her room; she left the door open too. I think we could go in right now, even if she’s heard us.”

Alexa was pleased things were moving so quickly, and she nodded her assent. They walked together.

The door was open as Himiko had described. Jessica was lying stomach down on her bed reading what looked like a textbook; but when she heard the footsteps on her rug, she looked up from her book.

“So,” she said, looking up at Alexa only. She didn’t even so much as glance at Emily. “You’ve come for me,” she said.

“We have,” Alexa agreed.

“It’s time,” Jessica said, in a tone of resignation.

This startled Alexa, but she still managed to agree, “it’s time.” But when Jessica said nothing, only sitting up on the bed and forgetting her book, Alexa spoke on. “You’re not going to fight us? Or try to run away?”

If Jessica gave in this easily, that would be different than all three conversions so far; an easy one seemed nice to Alexa.

Jessica sucked in her cheeks for a second, and held on that suck. Then she released her lips with a giving out which seemed to loose more than air. “I’ve been driving by myself sometimes... and when I drive, I just think about... Haigure... and how much I wish I could be part of it, and I just feel myself burn and burn in arousal. So if you’ve come there’s nothing I can do; and more importantly nothing that I want to do.”

Alexa waited for the impulse to get Jessica’s leotard. But it didn’t come; apparently, it wouldn’t be that easy.

“You won’t put it on right now?” Alexa checked.

Jessica shook her head. “Work for it. Seduce me. Seduce me into it.”

Alexa would do that gladly; but she looked over to Emily, who had stood a few steps to the side silently; she had a history with Jessica like Himiko had had with Zoe, but she seemed to take a lot less of the initiative than Himiko did. Alexa wondered too if there was some history she might be missing which would explain the frostiness between the two of them. She wondered how she could get involved; but maybe she had underestimated Emily, because Emily was already moving, taking some kind of initiative after all, moving to sit down on the bed beside Jessica.

She reached and touched Jessica’s face, but Jessica looked down, and still wouldn’t look at her. “You’re ready to change, but you still haven’t forgiven me for doing it first,” Emily named, and from the way Jessica sat there under Emily’s naming, Alexa could tell she’d named the thing truly.

“You don’t need to be upset about that anymore; or the two of us being on different sides. This is about feeling, not about thinking now.”

With the hand that had drifted below Jessica’s chin, Emily tilted her head slightly back, and moved her lips to Jessica’s.

Jessica’s power was obvious; but Emily had a quiet power that Alexa was just now recognizing. Emily kissed Jessica with practiced patience; and Jessica was foregoing her natural dominance to let Emily take the lead. The kiss had been slow and restrained, but it was now becoming more fast-paced in its rhythm.

When the kiss got to its fastest, something in Jessica seemed to break, and she lost some kind of restraint in the process. She pulled her mouth back and she spoke in near sobs. “I can’t; I won’t be able to; no matter how I feel about it, even if I want to, I won’t be able to put my leotard on. I’m not good enough; I won’t be able to let go!”

Alexa was shocked at this show of sincerity. She had never seen Jessica like this before; her eyes with a shimmer of tears, her voice with a hitch. She put on such certainty that Alexa never would have imagined her capable of such insecurity, or such extreme sadness. And she was seeing the wisdom in Emily’s strategy; the strategy she had mostly been deploying nonverbally, and which Jessica was so far submitting nonverbally. Emily was without words, only through her actions, asking Jessica to give up, to give in and submit to her, even though it was unnatural. She was showing her how to give in in the way she would have to give in to her own leotard. And Jessica had been able to go on a little farther with this; but she hadn’t been able to keep up indefinitely. She’d broken down and anxioused herself over her ability to keep from breaking.

But Emily was unperturbed. “I know how good you can be, Jessica. I know how well you can do. I know you can do this. You just need time.”

Jessica nodded once to herself; then she said nothing else, slipping back into that way of communicating without words.

Emily was going to take her lead further this time; she kissed Jessica in a way that was much more suggestive. But she didn’t leave it at a suggestion. She kissed Jessica, and put her hand between Jessica’s thighs; and Jessica crossed her legs over its presence, trying to squeeze Emily’s hand even tighter against herself.

But Emily shook her head. She pulled her hand back with some effort, removed her lips, and shook her head again. “No,” she said. And Alexa understood, though so much had been unspoken in that. Jessica had tried to retake the initiative again; the poor girl, she couldn’t help it. She wanted to submit but she was terrible at it; she really did need their help in learning to do it, and Emily was so far doing a wonderful job in teaching her the way. But Alexa wanted to be part of it too; she liked Jessica, considered her a friend, and she wanted to help her.

She sat down on the other side of Jessica, and she knocked the inside of Jessica’s knees with each hand, splitting them apart, splitting them open. She could see into Jessica’s pussy then; and it looked tantalizing. She wanted to taste it.

She didn’t need to look to Emily to confirm. Her leotard was on Emily’s same wavelength and she knew what she was doing was allowed, knew that it would help the process.

Alexa slipped off the bed, even though she’d only just sat down, and shifted until she was kneeling between Jessica’s legs; the front of her body had come up against the side of the bed, she could feel it coming into her, and with only a second’s hesitation, she put her face in the center of Jessica’s slit. She felt the warmth, the wetness of Jessica’s cunt on her face, wetting her cheeks; and she started to lick.

Jessica tasted good. Alexa enjoyed pleasuring any woman, enjoyed sampling each woman’s distinct flavor. But Kara; she missed Kara, she wished;

Something went silent in her mind. She had been quickly redirected, and now she was enjoying the act of licking and dragging her lips; open her mouth and dragging her bottom lip only; worrying a little with her teeth. She was smearing her face in Jessica’s slickness. It felt deliciously filthy to her.

Jessica was making little whines as she sat on the bed; and Alexa heard Emily say, “no,” again.

She needed to know this; she needed to know why, her leotard told her. She obediently shifted her head back to look up and see what had happened.

It looked like Jessica had been reaching to for Alexa; maybe to try and steer Alexa’s pleasuring. But this wasn’t allowed; so Emily had caught each wrist, put Jessica’s hands behind her back, and then gathered her wrists together and pinned her arms like that, so she couldn’t reach out again. Jessica flushed in what looked like enjoyment.

Alexa felt the frame around her. She was helping, she was serving, but it was Emily’s frame, she had drawn it, and it was running on her power. Even in something so simple as holding Jessica’s wrists together and against her back spoke a lot in the language of power; and Jessica looked ambivalent, though also enjoying; it was a tasty tableau, but Alexa’s palate was craving another kind of taste. She put her mouth back to Jessica’s slit, hiding her face inside it, and licking into Jessica’s opening. Then she was kissing around the edges of it, sometimes pulling them between her lips; sometimes between her teeth and nipping it. She stopped short every time of thrusting her tongue inside, preferring instead to give long, luxurious licks up the sides of each vaginal lip, licking above her own tongue up above the line of her mouth.

“Emily; I’m not; sure...” Jessica stuttered. “I... oh!”

Alexa had just licked a thoroughly wide and wet stretch of saliva on the inside of her left lower lip. She was pleased that she’d distracted Jessica from her own resistance. But Jessica spoke again; “Emily...” then there was a muffled sound, and Alexa realized that with the hand not holding Jessica’s wrists she had covered Jessica’s mouth with the palm of her hand. She was forcing Jessica into further and further submission; binding her hands, muting, gagging her mouth. She did both these things with just the function of her body, but it was her power really directing everything forwards.

Jessica gasped against Emily’s palm when it made contact with her mouth. She was really struggling; she kept feeling she was doing the submission wrong. She wanted to submit but she was so used to taking charge herself and bossing everyone around. And she hadn’t expected Emily to cover her mouth, but as soon as it happened, it seemed to help.

With Emily’s hand over her mouth, she couldn’t say the wrong thing. With Emily’s hand pinning her arms back, she couldn’t do the wrong thing, move the wrong way. It was out of her hands; the decision had been made for her, taken away from her. There was something so comforting about that. She was being helped to respond the right way; she was being actively prevented from responding the wrong way.

Her headspace felt different; she felt so controlled, the way Haigure would feel. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t speak. She couldn’t move or speak because Emily didn’t want her to, and she was being the way Emily wanted her to be; trapped, silent, still, getting licked out and unable to even shift her hips against the licking. She probably wasn’t as bound as she felt, but with her arms wrapped backwards around her body it seemed impossible to swivel her hips. It would have been wrong to swivel her hips anyway. She was meant to sit still and submit; she was Emily’s or anyone or anything else’s to order around. She sat there and felt the licking, sat there and felt arousal run.

Time seemed to split. Jessica felt like she was hanging from something and spinning and twisting in circles. Or upside down, maybe, the kind of confusion that resulted from blood flowing to a hanging skull, thick. She could only just remind herself that she was neither hanging or twisting, nor was her head below her legs. She couldn’t think at all; everything felt whited out and numbed, like being on some wonderful kind of drug; she’d tried a lot of kinds at various college parties, and this high felt better than all of those.

The world seemed to shine and glimmer; many shades brighter than it really was. The bed was unsteady beneath her, seeming to swivel on a track, spinning her around; around. It didn’t matter that she knew logically it couldn’t be doing that; she’d stepped into another realm where the rules of reality were different and logic didn’t apply; contradictions could coexist simultaneously, and Jessica wasn’t thinking. She was beautifully mindless; but she never lost track of Alexa’s licking. When everything else seemed to numb out, when everything faded and drugged her, in contrast the licking became more vivid. Even in noticing the orally administered pleasure she obeyed; in everything obeyed. She was upside down, she was twisting. The blood was in her head pounding silence; she was sitting upright on the bed, the bed was swiveling. Her arms were pinned behind her back, her shoulder sockets were aching, throbbing actually. That pain only clarified her mindlessness; her lips tingled softly against Emily’s palm.

Her heart glowed in gratitude even as her mind sat quietly. Emily saw the good in her and she was helping her be good. Emily saw her capacity to be good, and she was helping her attain that potential. Emily had always seen her for how good she could be when everyone else had thought she was a bitch, thought she would always be a bitch; even when she had been acting bitchy; Emily had thought optimistically of her, had been disappointed by her sometimes, but had always believed in a higher nature for her... and she had been right, all along she had been write. She was giving Jessica her goodness and it was spilling back out of her in good behavior. It felt so right to sit thoughtlessly, and let everyone else decide for her. Jessica’s heart glowed warmer.

She didn’t know if she’d come even once, but the pleasure she felt went beyond the physical. It was an emotion too, as well as a temperature. A joy in her that matched the warmth in her glowing heart. She held still against Alexa’s mouth, but it was because she was being held in that position. There was nothing that she was doing herself; nothing that she would ever have to do again, not even thinking, not if she didn’t want to. She was perfectly content to go on just this way, upside down and right side up, holding still or spinning, flooding her pleasure, and smiling against Emily’s palm where it was covered up.

Alexa looked up at Jessica briefly. The muffled noises of concern had stopped; and as Alexa looked, Emily removed her hand from Jessica’s mouth, and released her arms; Alexa understood. Emily knew Jessica would be good now; Emily knew that Jessica knew how and didn’t need to be shown anymore.

To test this assumption, Alexa kept her eyes on Jessica, but dragged her fingers through her center. Jessica didn’t shiver. Jessica didn’t move; she didn’t even try to move closer to Alexa’s hand; she stayed in exactly the same spot she was already sitting; smiling. It could have been a lot more difficult to get her if Emily hadn’t known so comprehensively what she was doing. But Emily had made it easy; and Alexa felt she had been smart again to cede to another’s power; to another’s strategy. But still she wished; was there no one whose conversion she could be completely responsible for, no one whose conversion she could be in complete control of?

She thought of Kara; she was the only real target for conversion that Alexa would ever want. But fear was in Alexa’s heart. What if— even after all the takedowners were converted— what if Kara still wouldn’t submit?

Carefully, she felt her mind being turned away from this again; back to happier thoughts. How lovely Jessica looked when Alexa stroked through her with one hand; the sleepy smile she wore on her face was appealing, too. Her eyes were unfocused; she was lost in the bliss of complete and thoughtless submission.

But Alexa didn’t have to linger on those thoughts either. She felt the impulse bubbling up in her chest again; she stood, and as she walked away, Emily kept petting along Jessica’s vagina, and still Jessica neither shivered nor shuddered.

Alexa’s mind was empty too; she sought the bottom drawer of Jessica’s dresser, and found her leotard in it. The leotard she pulled out of it was periwinkle blue; a soft color that didn’t seem to match Jessica’s natural boldness, but which did seem to match the way she was smiling sleepily and not even twitching when she got her pussy petted.

Alexa moved back to the bed, but this order like all the others could be given without language again. She held the leotard in front of Jessica, but though her eyes never focused she seemed to know it was there; and she shifted far enough off the bed to slip her fake leotard off without having to stand up. And she took the leotard offered to her, and still seated, pulled down the periwinkle onto herself.

Her smile seemed to brighten once she was wearing it; but she didn’t otherwise react; she stayed sitting very still, not moving at all.

Alexa and Emily looked at each other, waiting. Jessica had abdicated control of herself; they only needed to wait for Jessica’s leotard to come online and start controling her, only needed to wait until it started making her do things. Jessica stayed sitting that still, stayed smiling that much... both Alexa and Emily watched and waited, waiting to see.

Kara had locked her dorm door behind her, so she was feeling snug and safe. Her roommates were out for the day; most Haigure-ites enjoyed good weather, and the chance for multi-partnered sex, and they were no different. But though they were out, Kara wasn’t worried about them, and felt no guilt about having locked the door; they each had keys, they could let themselves in upon finding a locked door. They weren’t the ones Kara was trying to keep out, anyway. They were passive threats, always, but they weren’t the active threat or threats Kara was worried about keeping out right now. They weren’t the reason she’d locked the door.

She wanted to keep Alexa out, even though she felt like Alexa was already inside; even looking at the turned lock, the thing that was largest in Kara’s mind was the memory of that morning. In the silence she could hear Alexa’s bedroom voice speaking out of her memory, whispering to her about Haigure. How she had wanted to give into her; but she hadn’t been able to let herself. She had been able to flee the room, but now, locking the door couldn’t keep her attraction and desire for Alexa out. She hadn’t given in but it didn’t stop Kara from wanting to. And though Isabel had very pointedly tried to seduce her, the memory of that was not the thing that made Kara want to whine and masturbate along. It was not the one that made her want to rub an orgasm out.

The only one doing that was the memory of Alexa trying to fuck her that morning. And the only fantasy worth having was the dream of Alexa Haigurizing her; that was so erotic Kara was just managing not to masturbate. Barely. If Alexa tried to seduce Kara a second time, even if she knew all the others were counting on her, there was a very real chance that she would give in this time. So Alexa had to be kept out, and she could not let herself recklessly take the risk of masturbating along to either fantasy or memory. If she did and Alexa came calling, and she heard Alexa’s voice; she wouldn’t be able to keep the door locked.

And she imagined Alexa really might come; she feared it, dreaded it and hoped for it in equal measure. But Alexa really might come all the same: if she found every takedowner a dead end she could not convert, apart from Isabel, she might just circle back to Kara. And Kara was sure everyone else but Isabel would be a dead end. They had to be.

But Alexa wasn’t the only threat Kara was trying to keep locked out. Isabel might decide she wanted another crack at her; Kara wanted to head that off, if she could. And, only as a contingency, she had to admit that it was possible Alexa could have gotten to one or more of the other takedowners; and if any of their Haigure selves showed up, they would be threats too. There came a knocking at the door.

“Isabel?” Kara asked suspiciously. She was too full of the hope that it be Alexa to actually say her name.

“No, it’s Barbara.”

Kara sighed relief; but then listened to her caution, and her eyes narrowed. Sure, Barbara had been warned and accounted for as still free. But that didn’t mean it was impossible that Alexa had gotten to her. Kara hoped she hadn’t; she wanted to be able to trust her optimism, but doing so could still prove dangerous. She had to be careful.

“Are you alone?” She asked.

“Yes.” Good so far... Kara thought of her next question.

“I warned you what the danger facing us was. I told you to lock yourself in and admit nobody. What are you doing here outside my door?” This was the most suspicious part of all of it. Barbara had been given her instructions; what was she doing out?

“Kara,” Barbara said, and her voice sounded about to break. “I know; you were right. But I’m scared for our friends. I’m scared for us. I just wanted to be with someone I loved.”

The answer was so sincere it melted Kara’s heart. She was going to let Barbara in, even though Barbara hadn’t asked; after all, she wanted to believe her friend was telling the truth, wanted to believe she was still free. Kara had done her due diligence, and felt justified in letting herself believe the best. She could have a little optimism, just as a treat for herself.

When the door was opened, by Kara’s own hand, she found Barbara there as she was expecting, and she smiled in relief. For once, her hope had paid off.

But then Barbara stepped into the room, and Kara saw that she had lied. She was not alone— she was with Isabel, and when Kara looked back to Barbara to double check, she realized Barbara wasn’t wearing her own black takedownmade leotard; she was wearing a different one. Which meant, if Isabel’s appearance hadn’t said enough on its own, that Barbara was converted too.

Maybe it was how many people she’d already lost to Haigure. Maybe it was that no matter who she warned or how she warned them, they still ended up being impossible to protect. Or maybe it was that she’d just lost her second oldest friend after Rose; or her next closest person after Rose and Alexa; but Kara just didn’t care anymore. In the moment of realizing, she had completely despaired. There was too much grief in her; she just couldn’t generate anymore and even if she had, could never have found a place for it. She was just tired now. That tiredness was her only response.

“Why have you come?” She asked, somberly.

This tone was not matched. Both interlopers gave her a lewd look; their tongue peeking out of their mouth as they approached her. “I wanted a second crack at you,” Isabel answered. “And Barbara wanted a first try of her own.”

They were approaching her predatorily. Kara eye-rolled, and walked to the couch and sat down.

“Isabel, what makes you think you’d be more successful the second time? And Barbara, what makes you think you’d be successful at all?”

Kara had knowingly trapped herself when she sat down. Part of her very much did want to be caught, but that wasn’t why she’d done it. Yes, that part was there... some fragment of her already coveting Haigure so much it didn’t seem to matter to that fragment who she got Haigure from, even though most of her was still set on Alexa. She’d sat down as both a matter of principle, refusing to be chased out of her own living space, and as a means of hurrying up the current interaction. If she ran Isabel and Barbara would follow and try to fuck her into submitting somewhere else. If she accepted this was happening hear, on this territory, she could hopefully get it over quicker.

“We’re here to Haigurize you,” Isabel said, with that salacious gleam in her eye.

There was that word... the one that had been in her fantasy. She wanted it to be Alexa, Alexa who she’d not so long ago fucked on this very couch... but it was chilling to think the idea of being Haigurized wasn’t hers; that it had been quietly whispered into her mind by a subliminal, or implanted by the touching of her own leotard earlier.

Some way or another something had placed it in her brain. And that thought was as arousing as it was terrifying.

They didn’t wait any longer, or ask for her permission; they were already on either side of her, and as soon as Isabel had announced their purpose, after Kara’s quick thought of terror, they were touching her; each one of them had a hand on Kara’s breast— just holding, just warmth against her; over her black leotard which was insensible and which registered nothing from their touch; or warmth where their hands curved around the front of Kara’s breastswell to the nakedness of her sideboob.

The fact that they just held position for a second; that they didn’t try to move, or manipulate, made it worse; the warmth of their hands on her was more than distracting. It seemed to silence her mind.

They held each of their hands on Kara’s breasts; then each of their other free hands they placed on the inside of Kara’s thighs which were set apart in her sitting. They were a warm pressure there too; and Kara felt all kinds erotic entry circulating in her; it made her want to shake in place; it was a constant source of frustration to have that inside with no way to output it. The entry point was where Isabel and Barbara touched her; but there was no place for it to exit.

“It’s going to feel so pleasing for you, Kara. You can’t fight it this time,” Isabel said. “You can’t fight us working together;” and then both of them shifted their lower hands together. One moved their hand lower, the other higher.

Barbara had been the one to set her hand lower; Isabel had been the one to set her hand higher. They seemed to move in perfect time with each other; as Isabel’s fingertips, all four of them clumped together with her thumb pressed to the underside of her middle finger’s second knuckle, moved over Kara’s clit, Barbara’s fingers found Kara’s hole. Isabel stroked downwards with her hand, her fingers moving from top to underside of Kara’s clit then further down her slit, just until the nail of her tucked under thumb scraped Kara’s clit directly. Then she pulled her hand back up following the same track.

At the same time, Barbara’s finger teased Kara’s gaping opening; Isabel stroked down, Barbara pressed her singular finger in. The erotic energy in Kara’s body multiplied, and she pressed her lips together to keep her moans inside her mouth, but they wouldn’t let her hold them back, not without trying to make her give them up first. As they kept working her body lower down, they started to each move their upper hands, too. Both their fingers slipped beneath Kara’s leotard’s breast strips, rolling her her nipples, pinching them, pulling at them. Kara couldn’t stop her moan that time. Her lips slipped apart, and she let that long, low sound of her moan come out of her; she couldn’t stop it escaping her; and her head shifted on her neck as she squirmed. Barbara had added a second finger to Kara, and Isabel was moving her hand faster than before.

They still were still otherwise adding to the sources of Kara’s pleasure. Both of them kept their hands moving together, and then both of them ducked their faces to start kissing on the sides of Kara’s face; they kissed their way down her cheeks, they kissed on her neck, they licked along her collarbone, and Kara watched their tongues move, watched them licked to the centerplate of her sternum; and then their tongues licked over each other to keep licking that same spot. Kara watched tongue over tongue in a spinning swirl, and it was a hypnotic motion she seemed to get lost in for a minute. Then they were both back on the ascent, peppering lots of little kisses of her; they pulled her skin with their lips in each kiss; they were sucking, swirling their tongues between lips, but Kara had already seen the image so now the sensation was hypnotic, too, in the way it spun along. They were making her skin wet everywhere; they had rolled down the top of her leotard to make her completely naked to the waist so they were unrestricted in their access; and they kept kissing and sucking and licking and trailing their saliva over her.

“You’re already half-undressed, Kara,” Barbara noted, as Isabel kept kissing. “Just let us take this the rest of the way off, and put your real leotard on you.”

Kara let herself dream of it for a second; the air was cold on her wet skin, and her leotard would be so warm.

Kara let her eyes look from the faces of her friends to their bodies; to their leotards. She looked at Barbara first, and as she felt Barbara’s now three fingers slowly pumping her, and Isabel’s four finger tucked under thumb touch tracing a slick clit, her eyes settled on the deep brown color that Barbara’s leotard presented; it was deeper than chocolate; and the lines of the thing curved so perfectly along Barbara’s body in thin running lines; no fake could ever compete.

The lines of the leotard that Kara had rucked down to her waist were nothing compared to the lines which composed Barbara’s, and when Kara’s eyes traced low enough she found the full, thick bush of Barbara’s pussy, that same red as the hair on her head; and Kara stared into it; the way it covered her, the way it was so full; looking into it turned Kara more on by the second. She wanted to pet through its softness; she wanted to discuss the wetness that was hidden underneath, ripe for the discovery— she wanted to stroke and touch; she wanted them to pet over her own pubic hair. She wanted to display her own pubic hair under a leotard like Barbara’s, one that was as sleek, and as beautiful as the one that she wore.

Kara was rocking up into her friends’ hands; and she kept staring down into Barbara’s pussy, tracing the curls of her hair. It was such a satisfyingly chaotic mess, and Kara loved to look there.

But still, Kara let her eyes go over to Isabel; her body was less filled out than Barbara’s, her breasts smaller; and her pussy was shaved completely naked, so Kara could see every single anatomical detail of it; this turned Kara on as much as looking into the curling unfurling mess of hair that presented a sight barrier in her looking at Barbara.

Isabel’s leotard was a satisfying sight to take in, too. It was a jewel-toned blue; something like a sapphire; it matched Isabel’s dark coloring, and it was so sapphire like Kara almost expected to catch it glimmering when she glimpsed it through her periphery; but it never did, no matter how many times she looked back to Barbara to catch glimpses of Isabel’s leotard at an angle.

Isabel looked beautiful in her leotard; like Barbara looked beautiful in hers, and Kara’s eyes kept moving over her friends’ bodies… Barbara’s full-bushed pussy, Isabel’s clean shaven one; both of them glistening in moist arousal; and the images added to the sensations; she was looking at leotards and pussies and bodies; and she was feeling hands everywhere, and feeling lips and mouths all up and down her neck, all up and down the sides of her face; it was a heady, intoxicating combination, and it was all Haigure— it was every part Haigure, every part surrender and Kara— Kara—

She couldn’t think that yet, she didn’t understand... she let her eyes drink eagerly from the images being served up to her, let her body fill on what it felt.

Kara tried to understand what she was feeling. It wasn’t a simple thing for her to understand; she was full of pleasure, it was confusing her mind and she could barely concentrate, or think at all; and yet… she understood this was Haigure, this was trying to lead her to Haigure. And she had been afraid before; she had been so, so afraid even when Isabel had earlier confronted her that she might want Haigure so much she would give in to the wrong person. She had not admitted it to herself, but when she’d seen Barbara coming in with Isabel, she’d been afraid, too, when they’d said Haigurize, she’d worried she’d want it so much that it would happen to her.

But she had found something in herself; something rock solid that wasn’t going to move, no matter what pleasure knocked against it or slipped over it; she wouldn’t convert. Not like this, not for them; the only person she could give herself to, the only person she could give in to was Alexa. They weren’t Alexa; she could enjoy the sex they gave her, but it would never convince her to take her leotard off and put the real one on. No matter how confused the pleasure made her, no matter how long they bathed her in it, her mind wasn’t going to change; they weren’t going to be successful. And it was a relief to Kara, and a frustration, because she didn’t know how much longer she’d have to wait for her conversion.

Barbara and Isabel kept going for a long time; but though Kara moaned and squirmed, the words they waited for were never spoken; she never praised Haigure, she never begged for her leotard; and finally, after what felt like almost an hour, they both reluctantly released her, and sat there looking at her.

Kara felt a little embarrassed in her shucked down leotard. She primly pulled it back up by its breast strips to put it on herself.

“You’re really not going to give in,” Isabel said, in surprise.

Barbara was more sympathetic. She put her hand on Kara’s, where Kara had dropped it to resting against her knee after getting her disappointing leotard back on herself. “You’re Alexa’s girl, through and through. You won’t convert for anyone other than her, will you? No temptation would be enough to break that conviction in you.”

Kara blushed to be seen so honestly. But—

“It’s true,” she said quietly. “It just— to be converted by Alexa— it will be so special— it will be so good— I wouldn’t jeopardize it for anything; nothing else could compare—”

She’d spoken like a traitor to herself… as if Alexa’s seducing her into Haigure was an inevitable, forgone conclusion.

Barbara smiled; Isabel shook her head. They both stood up. “I’m sure Alexa is looking forward to it too. And we can all have fun together after, once you’ve fully become one of us. Alexa is a lucky girl.”

“I misspoke,” Kara insisted, desperately as they walked away. “I meant if anyone did it to me, it should be Alexa! But no one will do it to me at all; I won’t be Haigure; I won’t ever let myself be changed—”

They had both smiled at this in a condescending, patronizing way, but they had kept walking out; and they went through her door to the hallway, and closed it behind them, leaving Kara alone with herself.

She was still turned on from all their attention, but it was Alexa she was thinking about. She was this close to masturbating at the thought of her— Alexa’s converting her. Alexa fucking her until she gave in, fucking her until she’d made Kara submit, no matter what Kara thought about it— keeping her from running away this time.

Kara wanted to be fucked until it made her submit— she wanted Alexa to do it; she wanted both of them to be girlfriends in Haigure; she wanted Alexa back, she loved her so much.

But she was alone; and she told herself again, then again after that, that she couldn’t convert, wouldn’t convert, would never see Alexa again. She had to think of the other takedowns, had to think of them counting on her; she couldn’t let herself be weak, couldn’t let herself give in. She wouldn’t be fucked into submitting. Her submission wouldn’t be forced from her that way; she would be unsatisfied. She would be frustrated.

It made her so sad; as sad as all her other grief, there was room for that suddenly. How she wished... how she wished she could surrender.

Alexa looked down at Jessica sitting down on the bed, still completely immobile, with a happy smile; the only difference from a few minutes ago was that she was now wearing her periwinkle leotard.

This was a part of the conversion that Alexa really enjoyed; watching the new convert settle into their new leotard for the first time. All leotards were so inherently beautiful it was a special kind of fun to look them over; and each leotard was so perfectly suited to the body of its wearer that it added a second layer of aesthetic value.

She had judged the color of the leotard too harshly; Jessica’s long, blonde hair had settled to hang to down alongside it; and that periwinkle looked perfect against the color tone of it; blonde and periwinkle, light, delicate colors, muted, understated, but with real presence. Jessica’s dominance gone dormant— it was like that, seemingly soft and underplayed, but lingering in the background, still there, impossible to forget about entirely.

Alexa liked watching the way Jessica’s hair hang; it came down in three parts; one part over her left shoulder, one over her right, the rest hanging down her back; her hair, in the front on either side, moving with her breasts when she breathed; perfectly matched to the clothing it hung over.

Alexa just watched Jessica breathe for a moment. Standing in front of Jessica meant she couldn’t see the rest of her hair hanging down her naked back; but the sight of her hair moving as she breathed was better, anyway.

Alexa could appreciate the rest of Jessica’s body as it appeared in her leotard, too. Jessica was so slender; so limb-y, so long and elongated, so slim and her muscles so small on a long frame; she had a natural grace in every limb, and her breasts were well-proportioned to her body, with a nice heft to them. Actually the more Alexa looked at Jessica the more she thought that the color Jessica had ended up in was perfect for her; the delicacy in her slenderness was well-represented by periwinkle, just like the length and color of her hair was well-represented by it.

Alexa had never truly considered Jessica’s appearance before; Jessica’s personality was so big that it always overshadowed what she actually looked like. On the face of it, she looked very feminine and sweet; but as a person she wasn’t like that at all; her boldness, her bravado, her braggadaciousness— it preceded her beauty, and made it easy to forget. But her personality had gone dormant; so without that boldness, Jessica reverted to just seeming feminine, and sensitive, just seeming… submissive. Her boldness had been cowed, to the glory of Haigure— and Alexa looked forward to seeing what kind of hybrid between this blank slate and the girl she’d been before that Jessica would end up enacting when she started to animate again. If she stayed like this kind of blank slate, it would be appealing its own way. But Alexa was really more interested in seeing some kind of marriage between both submission and dominance.

At last Alexa let her eyes fall to her favorite point of observation; Jessica’s pussy. The state of it perfectly denoted Jessica in Alexa’s mind— she was shorn bare, but she’d shave with such skill the follicles of her hair were invisible. She must have some kind of special grooming process to achieve that invisible effect; it really did seem very Jessica to Alexa. Jessica always wanted to be just so; Jessica always controled and sculpted everything in her life so carefully. It only made sense that she should do the same with her pubic area.

Alexa enjoyed looking at Jessica’s hairless pussy; enjoyed seeing the way it glimmered in Jessica’s bedroom lighting; she’d gotten smeared all over it when Alexa had eaten her out before; and she was so wet everywhere, and there was nowhere that the image of that could be hidden; it was as naked as Jessica’s pussy; and somehow, Jessica’s pussy being perfectly hairless made it seem like she was even more naked than she was; she was doubly exposed, more exposed than anyone with pubic hair would be; and seeing Jessica so exposed, stripped down of her bravado, naked and then more naked still by being shaved; Alexa liked to see Jessica seem so vulnerable when she was usually so strong; and she was a beautiful woman. It was entertaining to look on a half-naked woman as beautiful as Jessica was, to see the evidence of her having so obviously been loved, though Alexa’d done it.

From Jessica’s perspective, she was very lost inside herself; the feeling of having her leotard actually on her had forced her mind to recede, lost in submission again, lost in submissive bliss. Everything she’d felt when Emily had been restraining her, muting her, was being felt now; but in so much more of an extreme. She’d forgotten the entire room, her entire history, her entire social network— and she had a vast one— in her mind she was hung, and she was spinned, in her mind her shoulders were still aching from the binding— and she was confused as though she was upside down. She was completely empty.

But her leotard was there to fill her up. That was the difference from the last time she’d felt like this. This time her leotard was here; and it was adding feelings ontop of feelings. It was like a full-body caress; it was like a lover that had climbed inside her body; she felt the things it sent into her like hands, touching her skin from the underside up, stroking and tickling walls inside, invading each cell; especially, she felt it in her pussy; those vaginal walls within were being caressed and stroked too. It was like an orgasm had already started happening inside her— it was like an orgasm that was never going to end; and Jessica couldn’t think of anything else but feeling. She couldn’t vocalize, couldn’t move, couldn’t remember. It all just felt too good. She’d never known anything could feel like this, that she could be touched inside.

When she followed that feeling it seemed to go deeper. It seemed to open up other realms inside her— she contained worlds, universes inside her and the pleasure was unlocking each one. Her leotard knew they were all there, though no one had ever seen them or found them before; no sexual partner Jessica had ever had had once even guessed at their presence, and yet her leotard had known what she held inside, how to locate it, how to use it, and of course it did, because Jessica’s leotard was perfect. Of course it did, because Jessica loved her leotard and it loved her back.

And when Jessica felt those other worlds inside her open, when she felt like she was a transparent prism which could show the world to lookers through it— when she felt as if all things could be seen in her and so in a way all things were contained in her; the pleasure took her only deeper into itself, took her only deeper into her bliss of submission. She was far below the ocean’s surface of it, down in the dark and sinking deeper where no light could touch; the surface only a memory too impossibly above her head to ever be seen, let alone reached.

Jessica basked in that knowledge. She wanted to go deeper because her leotard wanted to take her further down. She wanted the bliss to drown her; give her oblivion.

It was just nice to step outside of life briefly; it was nice to step outside of herself, outside of time, and feel prismatic; to feel so connected to everything else in the world. Haigure had done that for her; Haigure was giving that to her. She would be grateful to it forever, she would always want to repay it by obeying, by obeying her leotard which connected her into her, her leotard which was using the pleasure in her as a key, opening her up further and further, to make more and more room for more experiences of this kind.

This had all happened inside, and Jessica’s mind had gone far, set to fly overland, but she felt it all without moving, without looking, without seeing, without thinking. She didn’t need any of those things, those abilities, those actions, because her leotard was connected to her on a level that was more fundamental than that. It reached into her at place that could not see or think, or feel; something that was deeper than her body, deeper than physicality, impossible to name or identify, and even in that place it spread her open like pulling her legs apart and licking the secret place; the feeling that resulted from this was indescribable, and perfect, and unending.

Alexa watched; she knew Emily was watching too; a few minutes had passed of just breathing and watching, breathing and watching Jessica breathe; what would she be like when she woke up, now that she was like this, now that she was Haigure? But after another few seconds of watching, Jessica’s eyes lit, outward awareness coming back into them, and she looked up at them, at Emily and Alexa, really seeing them.

She gave them a friendly, radiant smile— the kind Alexa was used to seeing from her, as her friend; she smiled like the Jessica she knew.

Not like some picture of submissive femininity; a knowingness, a confidence in her look, and when Jessica was fully animating her body, even now she was Haigure, her presence overshadowed the frame that held her. Alexa wasn’t thinking of Jessica’s beauty anymore. She was thinking only of her— her personality, her personhood.

Jessica had smiled at Alexa, but then her eyes went to Emily, and she smiled even wider. “Emily,” she encouraged, and held out open arms. “Come to me,” she said, with expectation born of experiencing people doing what she wanted every time she wanted them too, taking up that natural dominance again, happy to order people around. “Things have been so cold between us— I’ve missed you; I just want to hold you again, and put all of that behind us now.”

Emily smiled a little too wide, but it was endearing, and she rushed into Jessica’s arms, where Jessica embraced her.

Alexa looked at the two of them hugging; pink against periwinkle. They matched together; and Alexa took a moment to appreciate Emily; her breasts were bigger than Jessica’s; they were quite large, and didn’t have that round grace that Jessica’s breasts conveyed, but Emily’s body was a bit more squat; she was shorter than Jessica who was as tall as any given individual limb of her body was long; as tall as she was slender, but sitting next to each other, despite those difference— the light brown to the blonde, the squat to the long, the large to the graceful, somehow they still looked like they belonged together. Somehow they looked like they fit.

The pink of Emily’s leotard was nice against her pale coloring; and like Jessica, Emily was shaved clean, but with less skill then Jessica. The follicles of her hair were worried; one or two of them looked inflamed as though a little ingrown; and yet somehow this matched with Emily’s general presentation; she took care in things, but she was a rougher person than Jessica— she would accept imperfection where Jessica would not— but those differences between them must be complimentary. One of them must balance the other; like they looked so good together sitting on the bed, in each other’s arms, hugging.

Alexa smiled; it was nice the way Haigure could bring people together; it was nice the way it could lead to reunions like this. Clearly, all distance between them was gone. All past awkwardness was over. They looked closer than ever.

The hugging between them became kissing in a fluid shifting of their heads; they kissed with passion, and in that kiss the reunion was also expressed; in every part of each expression on their faces, they looked so happy to see each other, so happy to be at once together; so happy to be kissing; it seemed very personal and deeply felt; Alexa thought perhaps she had found her moment to leave and seek out Kasumi, the last takedown member apart from Kara who was awaiting conversion.

But when she tried to discreetly retreat from the room, Jessica broke the kiss, and looked directly at Alexa with arresting blue eyes. “Don’t go yet, Alexa. Give me the chance to serve in Haigure, and repay you for what you did for me.”

Jessica was asking to submit; but she was asking in a way that was like a command. This was the kind of combination that Alexa had hoped to see before; Jessica submitting, but submitting in the way that suited her personality. And Alexa didn’t want to tell Jessica no; Haigure sex was the very best kind of sex that it was possible to have in the world, and Alexa wanted to have some; wanted that positive attention from Jessica that Jessica wanted to give.

“I’ll stay,” Alexa agreed, and Jessica smiled slyly, and Jessica crooked a finger to beckon her to the bed.

Alexa was happy to follow this implicit command, also, and she sat down on the other side of Jessica’s body.

Now they were gold, periwinkle, pink on the bed all in a row. And Jessica leaned over Alexa’s lap, the curve of her spine attractive in that bend; and then Alexa felt Jessica nestling, nuzzling her face in Alexa’s pubic hair; and then she was kissing and licking to Alexa’s cunt like Alexa had been doing to her before. Alexa shuddered on Jessica’s careful tongue; Jessica licked with the same skill she used to arrange her life, making everything just so— and Jessica didn’t have the experience with women that Alexa did; but still her tongue was an arousing presence, was administering satisfying pleasure lick by careful lick; and when Jessica had leaned over, she’d pushed her own pussy up— and Emily had taken the initiative to jam two fingers into her; Jessica’s long legs unfolded from their crumpled position beneath her, and draped back over Emily’s lap and off the bed as she spread out to lying, to keep licking; lying up to Alexa’s lap, sprawling her body over Emily’s— and Emily rammed her with those two fingers, thrust for thrust, and Jessica kept slamming her hips back to take it, making little begging noises in her throat, but never losing the pattern of licking that she was giving to Alexa.

It was easy to stop thinking; it was easy to just feel. There was only Jessica’s tongue; the sounds she made, trying to beg Emily to keep thrusting her, maybe to thrust her harder; running by these experience, as though fueled by them was the easiest thing.

Time streaked away in pleasure, impossible to retain; they all rolled over on the bed, and then Jessica wasn’t licking Alexa anymore, but her long, gracefully shaped body was lying on Alexa and weighing her into the bed. She didn’t gyrate against Alexa; didn’t touch, or lick, but it was enough just to lie body to body. There was something inherently erotic in that, something as sexual as what Jessica had been doing before, just to be so close to her, just to feel her skin against Alexa’s own; just to feel Jessica’s leotard on hers.

They didn’t need to move— they could submit, they could submit, together, lying on each other; Alexa understood now why it had been so easy for Jessica just to sit there when her leotard had first come on. She could be a statue if Haigure wanted to— she and Jessica could be sculpture together, like Jessica sculpted her entire life. There was so much pleasure in the moment. Her entire body was bot, she was flushed and sweating, and Jessica was sweating against her. They would be slick and sliding over each other if they started moving together, but they didn’t need to move at all. They were having sex, just like this, real, honest-to-god sex, even if it wasn’t recognizable. It was enough that the two of them knew it for what it was; it was enough that they felt as they did.

Alexa sighed, and felt Jessica’s body move with her breath when she did.

The moment of holding stillness broke, and then the three of them were rolling on Jessica’s bed, rolling over each other, groping and touching and grasping in such a way that it was impossible to tell whose hands were touching what, and who was being touch. Jessica and Alexa had held still and Emily had looked on; but all that quiet patience had broken, and now the three of them were in a frenzy, insatiable, unable to hold back, unable to stop, reaching, desperate, hungry, lusting. Their leotards touched and touched, no matter where they moved or what they were doing; they were all awash in pleasure, and it went over them, and they rolled through it, rolled into it, reached into it and pulled out more pleasure for themselves, and then they craved more, and touched more, and rolled more, scrambling and rolling and twisting on the bed, twisting up the sheets, kissing when mouths were in range, sucking or licking when pussies where in range— but they never stopped moving. In service of Haigure— Jessica had said. For the glory of Haigure— someone else had said, Alexa couldn’t remember who because she couldn’t think. But they were all serving Haigure as they served each other; and everything they did glorified Haigure also; Alexa loved it, loved feeling that she was part of a thing bigger than her; that they were all participating together, and making Haigure better, taking it further by obeying their leotards. Alexa wanted to listened to her leotard forever, and do whatever it said.

Alexa didn’t care about the particulars of any of it. It didn’t matter so much to her who was touching who, whose body part was whose— none of that was of significance. She just preferred to stay in the haze of ignorance; she liked the way it washed all the edges out, like to feel she was just some kind of creature of pleasure, pleasure embodied, Haigure embodied reaching for the world and improving it when she touched it. It was fun to lose her identity briefly; to forget, to be only Haigure slave— Alexa felt like she was giving perfect worship to Lilith by feeling this way. That made her feel more like any Haigure slave— and Lilith loved all her Haigure slaves with a general love, so she would have loved Alexa just like this.

Alexa wished she could show Kara, show Kara just what this felt like. She wished that she could make Kara see, make Kara experience. She’d forgotten all her identity, but even when that was so forgotten, Kara stayed with her— no matter how many times her leotard turned her attention away from Kara, it always went back there. It mitigated her pain but it couldn’t mitigate her love— Alexa wished she really could seduce Kara, that she really could be in charge of Kara’s process entirely— that it could be between them alone, that she could serve Haigure that way, that she could glorify Haigure with Kara. Doing that with Kara would be better than doing it with anyone else; she missed her. There was nothing Alexa wanted so much; how long would it be necessary to wait?

But Alexa didn’t stay worrying about that much longer; she went back into that haze of ignorance she’d been enjoying before, and the time bled into pleasure, and everything smudged out. Alexa was happy to let it.

* * *