The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 18

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Eventually, Alexa left Jamie and Isabel and Barbara; the three of them had still been entangled on the floor, going at it, but she’d disentangled herself and stepped away.

Jamie had looked up at her and made eye contact from beneath Barbara body as Barbara fucked on top of her, facing her, and that one look had said so much that never needed any words at all.

In just the way Jamie had glanced, she had told Alexa, ‘yes, you’re ready to do it on your own. yes, i’m trusting you. yes, you can take care of it without me.’ It had felt like a big responsibility, but also like a huge honor— the entire time the three of them had been converting Barbara, Alexa had been awestruck by how Jamie worked, how she knew just what to do; she’d been aspiring to her, admiring her, wishing she could be half as good as her. Now Jamie had entrusted the next conversions to her, it felt like Jamie believed she’d learned enough to be as good as she was— as if she only needed to watch Jamie convert someone once to know how to do it herself. Like Jamie believed that she was that quick of a learner, that smart. She still felt incredibly humbled by that trust, by that positive opinion, but she also knew she would never dare to risk disappointing it. If Jamie believed all that about her, then it had to be true, and she would do her very best to live up to it.

She was so glad that she was Haigure; she thought, as she walked from her building, in search of her next conversion target. It had started before she’d actually become so— she’d been glad a lot of other people were Haigure first before she’d become Haigure herself— Maria being so kind to her at track practices was the most obvious example. It had felt really good to get that kind of support from her co-captain of the team; but being Haigure meant lots of opportunities for a person to receive support in all kinds of ways. Jamie placing this trust in her made Alexa feel supported too; she just hadn’t been getting this kind of support, this kind of help or kindness before Haigure had come, to the people around her and then to her herself. Alexa was sad again briefly in her walking— why couldn’t Kara just open herself up to the support that was all around her? Why did she have to cut herself off from it and be so sad? There were so many Haigure-ites waiting to love her and help her be happy — Rose, Kara’s mother, Kara’s sister, Alexa herself… why couldn’t Kara just let herself be loved?

But Alexas leotard gently guided her thoughts away from this spiral of sadness— she would have fallen into it if not from that gentle guidance out of the warm pulses on her body. But she was a good slave, and her thoughts went where they were meant to go. It was time for another conversion, and this time it would be almost completely her responsibility. She took that very seriously, especially since Jamie was letting her have this kind of authority. The next person she was going to convert was going to be Zoe.

She didn’t know what made her want it to be Zoe. Only something in her told her it should be, and if that impulse was coming from her leotard, then Alexa trusted it entirely.

Alexa made it to Zoes building. She’d been walking towards it all the time without knowing that. She’d been walking towards it all the time without any conscious awareness of it at all. She loved how her leotard could steer her, handle her with such little information— even no information. She felt completely owned, and loved that feeling too. Lilith had indirectly made her to be this way.

Once inside, it was only another quick walk to reach Zoe’s dorm room door, also well-remembered from many past Haigure takedown transit walk arounds, getting members safely from A to B; Alexa remembered how Jamie had gotten admittance to Barbara’s room earlier, and held it as a reference in the back of her mind as she knocked again a second time and then waited. One way or another, she was getting in there— it was Zoes turn to fall.

Alexa idly wondered while she waited if Kara would have warned Zoe already about her— she wondered if she would prefer the challenge or if she wanted a conquest that would be easy. The most basic answer she already knew; that she would simply be happy serving the goals of Haigure. But even within that there could still be preferences; she was still herself, which Kara had seemed not to understand— she didn’t know what her preference would be, outside of the general goal.

No one called to her from inside of the door, as Barbara had done to them when they’d all sought her out. Instead, after two knocks and a little waiting, the door just swing open— but it wasn’t Zoe standing in the frame of it.

It was Himiko, her roommate. Himiko, her roommate, who was already Haigure.

Alexa had never known Himiko personally; she’d been converted before Zoe had ever joined the takedown group. In fact, her conversion had probably precipitated Zoe’s joining of same; and Alexa had only ever become Zoes friend after they were both takedowners. She’d gotten the impression from talking to Zoe more than once that Himiko was very special to her— but maybe for that same reason, Zoe seemed to like avoiding even mentioned Himiko by name or talking about their history as friendProbably, it was just too painful for her.

Though Himiko was mostly a stranger to Alexa, she did have more in common with her than she would have before. She and Himiko were both sisters in Haigure— so Alexa didn’t have anything to be afraid of, didn’t have anything to be nervous about at all— Himiko would have the general love for her that all Haigure-ites had for each other— and Alexa had that love for Himiko herself. It was that love that finally made it easy to speak to Himiko as she stayed standing there.

“Himiko,” Alexa started. “I’m Haigure, and I’ve come to change Zoe into being Haigure too.”

Himiko smiled a bright, radiant smile that was infectious. Alexa felt it touching the corners of her own mouth, too. “Really? That’s so awesome, Alexa. Can I be a part of it? Can we do it together? I love Zoe so much, and it hasn’t been the same since I changed and she stayed the same. I miss having her as my best friend. She’s so distant with me right now, she’ll hardly even look at me.”

Alexa felt her pain— things were a bit like that between Kara and her, and it had only been a few hours for them. Himiko must have been Haigure for days— weeks— Alexa couldn’t imagine how hard going that long with your best friend avoiding you person must have been.

“I’m glad you want to be part of it. Is Zoe home right now?”

Himiko nodded. “She’s home. She shuts herself up in her room when I’m also here. She doesn’t like being around me.”

“Does she lock the door?”

“Our dorm doors don’t have locks in this building,” Himiko explained.

Alexa nodded, and Himiko gestured with one arm for Alexa to come in.

Alexa followed this queue, walking past Himiko and towards the one bedroom door that was closed— unlike the other door, which was wide open, and which led to a room which Alexa assumed must have belonged to Himiko.

She knocked once, out of courtesy, and also hoping to check and see if Zoe had been warned or not.

“Himiko, I told you already, I don’t feel like hanging out—or talking.”

“It’s not Himiko,” Alexa said. “Or at least, it’s not only Himiko. It’s Alexa, and I’m here too.”

Alexa hoped her tone conveyed the message, ‘Alexa. You know. Alexa, your friend.’

There was a trepidatious silence.

“Go away, Alexa,” Zoe finally said. So she had been warned. Kara was getting quicker. Alexa hated it again— that they were on different sides when she loved her so much. She couldn’t do anything about it. She was here doing the only thing that she could do.

“Did Kara talk to you?” Alexa asked to keep the conversation going.

“No, Jessica did. She called me in between making calls to track down Isabel. No one’s seen her. You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?” Zoe’s voice was unsurprisingly bitter. She was a goth. She had a bit of a dark streak.

“Zoe, let me in, I just want to talk,” Alexa deflected.

“You just want to convert me is what you want,” Zoe contradicted.

Alexa sighed. She’d knocked as a courtesy, but it had been a comfort to her to know that the door was actually unlocked. That bit of luck was her last resort now. She made no announcement that she was going in— she jus swung the door open.

There was a rustling noise before Alexa had the chance to enter the room all the way; Himiko stepped in just after her and they stood side by side past Zoe’s door, looking at an empty, made bed. And a closed window.

“Zoe, you hid,” Himiko groaned.

It was horrifying for Alexa— this was her responsibility, and she’d let her target escape!

Himiko must have seen the look of terror in her eyes, because she nudged Alexa’s arm, and nodded to the closed window.

That was right— the window was closed. Which meant Zoe had to still be in the room— if she had gone out the window, but stopped to close it again, she would still be visibly standing outside of it. She hadn’t had enough time to go out the window AND close it AND get away. She was still in the room.

Alexa’s eyes scanned for any possible hiding places— and they fixed on the closed closet door.

It was one of those folding closet doors that didn’t quite join to the ground at the bottom— unless Zoe had hit the floor on her stomach and scuttled under the bed it was the only other option Zoe had for hiding in — and there had been no conspicuous thud before they came in which might have denoted this— only a rustling— like a folding closet door would make.

Together, she and Himiko quickly stepped to it— Himiko was the one who seized the closet’s pullgrip, and tried tugging it back.

There was resistance. Zoe was holding the handle on the inside— trying to prevent them open it.

She was certainly more stubborn than Barbara. More resourceful too. She’d heard the door opening and immediately hid herself, and not only that, had hid herself in a position she would be able to defend. Alexa had a begrudging respect for that.

It was going to take more than Himiko to overpower Zoe and get the door open.

Alexa put her body directly behind Himiko’s and grabbed the same pullgrip a little lower. They were both pulling with both hands, but Zoe pulled back too, every time, in a valiant effort. She wasn’t going to come easily.

The decisive moment was when Alexa planted her heels in the dorm bedroom carpet, really dug them in, and flexed her runner’s muscles. It was that little extra pull of strength, combined with Himiko’s efforts, that finally tore the handle out of Zoe’s hands and sent the folding door crashing back into the opposite closet wall.

Himiko and Alexa stepped forward— Zoe had tried to slip through her own clothes and flatten herself against the back wall of the closet.

But Alexa and Himiko could see her, even through her clothes, and they parted them on either side, moving until they could see Zoe, standing there, pressing herself into the wall— back to it, palms of her hands to it— shrinking under their gaze.

Himiko took one arm— Alexa took the other, and they started dragging her out of the closet. Zoe thrashed and kicked, fighting them— but they successfully got her onto her bed. Then they released her, only standing over her at two parallel points, to keep her from sitting up and running from the bed.

“You didn’t go out the window,” Himiko noted.

Zoe did sit up, but she didn’t try standing, let alone running. She put her knees together, and let her hands fall into her lap. Then she looked down at her hands as though ashamed. “The wood was swollen. I couldn’t get it to lift and I didn’t have the time to make a second try.”

Alexa respected Zoe even more after hearing this— she hadn’t only hidden herself in a place she could barricade, she’d done it as her second choice after trying and failing an outright escape. She’d reacted so quickly that Alexa really had to give her credit for it. If she had still been unconverted herself— and the thought alone of that was deeply disturbing to her now— she doubted she would have reacted so skillfully when the conversion effort came to get her.

Zoe looked up at them. “You’re not going to throw yourselves at me? You’re not going to pin me down, violate me? Assault me?”

“You’re my best friend, Zoe,” Himiko said. “Of course we’re not going to do those things. We just want to help you.”

Alexa saw her opening, too. “You may not be my best friend, but I consider you a close friend. I would never want to do any of that to you either. Like Himiko said, we’re here to help you.”

“You’re here to change me,” Zoe corrected again, though she looked puzzled by their apparent respectfulness.

Himiko sat down on the bed next to Zoe, and comfortingly placed a hand on her leg. Zoe looked like she wanted to pull away, but couldn’t quite bring herself to do it. “We are here to change you, yes. And once you’ve changed you’ll feel so much better. I know I did, once I’d gone through my changes. It makes you—” Here Himiko paused thoughtfully. “Not ‘so happy’ all the time. It’s not like we used to complain about, people who refuse to acknowledge anything real because they just want to pretend everything is great all the time. It isn’t like that. I used to hate that too. I’m sure you still do, and you’re right to. But this is real— it’s like we used to talk about— the problems of the world getting solved, all the stupid bullshit being over. Don’t you want to be a part of that? Don’t you want to make a difference? We did always used to talk about it.”

It was striking Alexa, as she watched Himiko talking to Zoe, apparently carefully considering everything she was saying, just how much history was between the two of them. She’d come here thinking that Zoe’s conversion was her showcase— but really, it was Himiko’s show. She knew Zoe so much better— she had so much more of a stake in this. And this was about Zoe and Himiko— and Alexa could graciously step aside and help. Even she didn’t take quite the role that Jamie had last time, that was okay. Sometimes having power meant stepping down and letting someone else take it up. She had still been a good steward of it, to get it from Jamie’s hands to Himiko’s. She’d still shown worthy judgement— judgement worthy of Jamie’s trust and positive estimation— in accepting Himiko’s offer to help with this.

“You’re changing the world for the worst,” Zoe said, and Himiko sighed.

Alexa saw another way she could be useful. “I know you’ve been feeling the attraction to Haigure, Zoe. All of us takedowners have. It’s why I finally gave in. Haigure has started to turn you on— and deep down, you wish you could be a part of it, but you won’t let yourself, because your mind says that you shouldn’t.”

Alexa stood with her legs astride. “But we can help you with this too— show you how good Haigure feels when you let yourself enjoy it.”

In this stance she had set her legs apart so her pussy was completely opened up, and visible, and the humming pressure that was always in her body guided her arm down— and she started stroking at her perpetually wet clit— and let out a labored exhale.

Himiko’s eyes widened, getting the idea. Alexa loved her leotard again— it always knew exactly the right way to target someone. When Himiko had been the one in control, she’d known just how to get to Zoe on an emotional level— partly from her past with Zoe, but maybe also a little bit from that bright orange leotard she wore— but Alexa’s gold leotard knew how to speak to her, too, and she happily masturbated as Himiko came to stand beside her.

Himiko looked over at her with a turned head, and then she assumed the same stance as Alexa, both of them facing their bodies at Zoe. It was a modified version of the Haigure pose— from this position, with knees so located and slightly sprung, it would be easy to go into the full squat and triangle their arms— but the masturbation was more important than that. Both of them understood that implicitly. Their leotards were whispering it to them.

Zoe’s pale face had flushed hot red in embarrassment. But neither Alexa nor Himiko were feeling embarrassed at all. Their masturbations were a celebration, a celebration of Haigure, of pleasure, of Haigure’s goals and the universal love it inspired within everyone it held. The only sound in the room was the slick swirling of their fingers— and Zoe was pointedly keeping her eyes locked to their faces. But even as Zoe looked there, Alexa hoped she was seeing the reflections of the pleasure each girl was giving to herself. She hoped that even when seen there, in their expressions, that the pleasure would be tempting.

Alexa stroked at her clit harder; she groaned out the pleasure that gave her; the idea of doing it seemed so natural she didn’t have to think about it first. She felt her face crease, and she hoped Zoe was watching it happen— she was feeling very explicitly sexual in that moment, and she knew that was shining out of her face, the only thing Zoe was letting herself watch. Best of all would be if Zoe watched either her fingers— or Himiko’s!— doing their task of circling clits, but as long as Zoe was seeing the pleasure somehow…

It had to be clear to Zoe just how much the pleasure was being enjoyed. How much Alexa was liking it, how Himiko was. Alexa hoped Zoe was thinking about pleasure herself— thinking of enjoying it herself, wishing she could stand up and masturbate with them. It was enough to do just this for right now— but Alexa was savoring it on a level of self-enjoyment too. This was for Haigure— it was selfless— but it paid dividends that could be very selfish too. Alexa loved Haigure for its facets as much as she loved it for all the rest— it could give one the experience of selfishness and selflessness at the same time. It felt so good to masturbate in front of Zoe— felt so good to show her what she was missing, to try and tempt her in to taking it for herself. She was almost glad that Zoe had turned out to be challenging. Maybe her preference was for the challenge after all. She stirred her hand more quickly, moving her clit with slippery fingertips, and the slapping sounds got louder.

Kara was going down the hallway of a building— she’d talked to Jessica again, and Jessica had told her she’d warn Zoe; it had saved Kara a trip— so she’d gone straight over to warn Kasumi, and she was on the way back from this now. She reached the corner at the end of that hall, and rounded it— and was shocked to see Isabel in the crowd coming the other way.

“Isabel!” She called out, too excited at seeing her missing friend to hold it in. But she’d called out prematurely— only after calling her did Kara realize. Isabel was no longer wearing her black leotard, made from an old swimsuit— the kind that Kara was still wearing. Isabel was wearing a sky-blue leotard— the worst had been, true all Kara’s fears had been right— Isabel had been unreachable because she’d already been converted.

Kara had to get away, and call Jessica— tell her to stop trying to reach Isabel because there was no point anymore. Isabel was one of them.

Unfortunately, Kara had just called Isabel’s name, and Isabel was looking right at her— her eyes had sparked in recognition, and Isabel was pushing her way through the dorm building hall to get to Kara— knocking people aside who were trying to get to their activities for that Sunday afternoon, making a direct line to Kara. Kara tried to run— but Isabel was faster, knocking Kara back into an alcove and pushing her up against a wall.

At close quarters, Isabel having dropped her hand and momentarily stepped back, Kara could see Isabel more clearly; the sky-blue compliment her dark skin tone, her brown eyes— and Kara could see, just as well as when Isabel had worn a mock leotard, that Isabel kept her pussy completely clean-shaven— it glistened, smeared with both saliva and with traces of what looked like Isabel’s own arousal, as if she had just had enthusiastic sex with more than one partner— Alexa had converted her, Alexa must have been with her, some of that trace saliva must be Alexa’s— Kara’s heart panged, thinking of Isabel sleeping with Alexa when she couldn’t— Isabel standing in as her proxy with her own girlfriend— the love of her life— and there was so much saliva and other pussy juice painted on her that Kara wondered if Alexa had converted someone else, and if that person had also been present at Isabel’s conversion. Thank god, at least, that Barbara, Zoe, Jessica and Kasumi were safe— but that still left Jamie— she hadn’t found her yet… what if Alexa had gotten to Jamie, too? Kara couldn’t take one more loss today.

But Kara couldn’t entirely hold off from admiring Isabel’s pussy for a second— she had swimmer’s thighs, below it, which would feel satisfying clenched around Kara’s head— the way Alexa’s runner’s thighs always did— Kara felt her chest swoop in heartache again— Isabel was still glistening between her legs, she’d poured more arousal out still in the second that she’d been standing back from Kara.

Then, in the next second, Kara was completely shocked by the sensation of Isabel’s lips connecting with hers— and Isabel was thrusting her body onto Kara’s, knocking Kara back to the alcove wall, and pinning her there.

She kissed Kara’s mouth sore— at first Kara pressed her lips together in a thin line, but then after a bit of kissing, Kara’s jaw relaxed, and she opened her mouth to Isabel’s kissing her it felt good to be kissed again— but then immediately she felt the swoop of heartache again. She wanted to be kissing Alexa— she missed Alexa.

No one else in the hallway had noticed Isabel and Kara back in the alcove— seeing pairs of Haigure-ites pair off and thrust at each other up against walls was a common sight around campus these days— even seeing someone like Isabel in a leotard, someone with all the traces of their lover’s attentions visible on a naked pussy, was a common sight too. There was no one who would interfere to help Kara— no one. To everyone passing by, she looked like one more Haigure lover with her lover— she was wearing a leotard like she should have been, so was Isabel— there was nothing out of the ordinary about them being there, except Kara didn’t want to be seduced. Even if— being kissed for a moment was nice.

She puckered her lips back, pulling off of Isabel’s, and looked down to make her mouth at an odd angle Isabel couldn’t easily reach without readjusting.

But she raised her eyes again to look at an eager Isabel— and Isabel hadn’t stopped grinding Kara— Kara could feel the pulses of pleasure coming off her leotard. But Kara also knew it would never be enough for her to come— she would only come when she was wearing her own leotard— that perfection, that perfection she had pushed away from her hands and run from.

She was wearing a leotard like she should have been at least to the external observer, but wasn’t that the whole problem, really? She should be wearing a leotard— she should be wearing the one Alexa had tried to give her. Part of her wanted to believe that Alexa had been right. That once she put the leotard on she would never have to hurt, never have to be sad about anything ever again, and all the pain she had inside could just go away. She should be wearing her leotard— her real leotard— but she wouldn’t— there were four friends of hers she’d successfully protected. She had to keep protecting them. They were all counting on her— and she still hadn’t been able to warn Jamie. Where was Jamie? She hoped desperately that Alexa had not found her yet. That Alexa had not gotten to her before Kara’s warning could.

“What are you doing, Isabel?” Kara asked, trying to make her tone hostile. It was hard to pull this off— the contact of Isabel’s leotard wouldn’t be enough to get her off— and since she wasn’t Haigure yet, Kara wasn’t satisfied by constant edging the way she would be when— if, she tried to correct— she was a Haigure slave herself.

“I want to make you become Haigure,” Isabel said— it was clear she was fully aware of what she was doing. “I want to make you give in, and join us. I care about you as a friend, and I want to make this happen for you.” Isabel wore a sneaky smile, and never stopped grinding against Kara for even a second.

“My own girlfriend tried to seduce me,” Kara countered, trying to ignore the distracting drags of Isabel’s form on hers. “And I didn’t give in. You were my friend, and I cared about you too, but if my own girlfriend— the girl I’m in love with—” it was a half-sob of an admission— “couldn’t even get me to cave, then why would a friend be able to get me to convert?”

Kara had almost said it as an act of self-comfort— to remind herself that she was immune to what Isabel was trying to do to her.

“Maybe Alexa isn’t quite so good at seducing as I am,” Isabel said, still with that sneaky smile as she moved on her. “I’m excited to have my try.”

Her lips were back to Kara’s, and she was licking over Kara’s tongue. It made Kara’s body spark every time it happened— and Isabel wasn’t only rocking into her, now she was also using her hands. Kara was starting to get horny. She felt her nipples budding up, and Isabel had them breast to breast, so they must have been poking into Isabel’s breasts— they would be visible through Kara’s mockery of a leotard— Isabel ran her hands over the sides of Kara’s body— as if she was copying she’d seen someone else do— “Alexa was doing this earlier,” Isabel said— though she didn’t clarify to whom. To her, clearly, it probably needed no clarification— Alexa couldn’t have converted anyone after Isabel, which Isabel might have been able to witness. It couldn’t have been the case. It couldn’t have happened, Kara wouldn’t accept the possibility. She wouldn’t face it until she had to, and she wasn’t going to have to, because it wasn’t going to turn out to be true.

It was enough to make her ache for Alexa again— to think of Alexa’s hands passing over and over the sides of someone else’s body— Alexa’s had been touching another woman, touching someone who wasn’t Kara, and Alexa was hers— Kara could usually keep herself above such possessiveness, but in the darkness of her grief it was easier to give into. Hers, hers hers— Alexa was hers and she’d been touching— even Isabel, gripping like this, kneading like this into sides, rubbing, making it feel good for someone else. Alexa was hers, she should have been doing it to her— Alexa probably didn’t even miss her. Kara tried to keep herself from crying. Alexa was a Haigure-ite now, after all. She could fuck and kiss and touch like this with other Haigure slaves— what did she need Kara for? She’d probably moved on, anyway. The next time Alexa saw her, she’d want to break up with her— she’d never feel her touch again, her love again. Haigure had ended it forever, and Alexa would never even think of her again— she was at the point of crying but she never actually started to. Isabel moved her hands away, cupping one around one breast of Kara’s, and slipping the other between Kara’s legs.

She tongued her tongued harder, frenching her back into the wall, and Kara couldn’t deny that she was getting drenched between her thighs— she was in a constant state of arousal anyway, just from the proximity of Haigure, from seeing it on every body, hearing it in every musical beep where it pounded itself subliminals ever-presently, even in this hallway— and Isabel was touching her with some skill. If she’d spent sometime fucking Alexa, she’d clearly learned a thing or too. Her fingers twisted just right sometimes, scraping a particularly sensitive spot— Kara moaned— it felt good but it could never be as good as with Alexa— Kara loved— Kara had lost— she half-sobbed again, even within a kiss, even with a licking tongue on her owns, fingers on a nipple, fingers in her cunt stabbing impatiently— fingers two-thick, three-thick— it felt good to be fucked— it almost distracted Kara— and the leotard, Isabel’s leotard was always there, throbbing, heating more pleasure through every part of her body. But Kara was thinking about Alexa’s seduction, even as she twisted her head away, twisted it back, exposing her neck in the throes of passion— she should have let Alexa seduce her more, should have kept fucking her— given in.

At that moment, Isabel was pulled quickly back off of Kara’s body— and for a moment, Kara irrationally wished it was Alexa, come to save her— come to save her and properly seduce her— even right here in the hallway— she wanted Alexa to be the one to make her wear her leotard— but she’d been dangerously close to fixating onto the idea of giving in anyway— if she’d been left with Isabel just a little more, she might have become so obsessed with the idea to have done it. But who had saved her?

She looked past Isabel, the hands which had grabbed her having released her— and saw short, dirty blonde hair.

“Jamie!” Kara exclaimed, and this time calling out the name of a friend was not a danger. This time, Kara could put all her love of friendship into the calling out, and fear no reprisal after, no consequence. And sure enough, when she saw Jamie, stepping to the side of Isabel and reaching to take Kara’s hand— she was wearing the black, mock-swimsuit leotard.

Jamie had not been converted.

“Jamie,” Kara said, more like a whisper. She couldn’t clear the smile from her face— but Jamie had already taken her hand and she was pulling Kara away, safely guiding the two of them outside of the building.

Then she dropped Kara’s hand, but Kara was quick to throw herself at Jamie, and wrap her in an embrace. Even in warning Kasumi, she hadn’t spared the time for hugging her. She’d been too worried about getting to everyone— she hadn’t been able to delay. But she could hug Jamie now— she could take the time for it. She was so glad to find her still free— and Jamie hugged her back tightly, and it was the best feeling.

Jamie was also the last one. Now everyone was warned— now everyone knew. Barbara, Jessica, Zoe, Kasumi, Jamie— safe. Isabel and— Isabel and— lost.

She pulled back from the hug, but only to armslength, keeping her arms hanging up on Jamie’s shoulders. “I was so afraid Alexa had gotten to you,” Kara said, in a rush. “You were the only one left I hadn’t warned.”

Through Jamie’s eyes, Kara saw her mind make a quick calculation. “So you’ve warned Barbara, Jessica, Zoe and Kasumi?”

Kara nodded hurriedly. “Yes, they all know— they’re all safe, they’re all going to barricade themselves up in their rooms, where Alexa can’t get them. But Jamie, she got Isabel— Isabel— we lost—”

Jamie pulled them armsclose again, into a full hug once again, and rubbed at Kara’s back with a comfortingly passing arm. “I know,” she said. “I saw. I’m just glad I was able to get here in time and stop her from seducing you.”

Kara exhaled shakily, not liking to think about it. “I am too.”

Jamie released her from the hug again, and Kara admired her friend again. “I don’t think I was going to convert, like Isabel wanted me to, but I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t come. I was starting to think about—” Kara felt her eyes unfocusing. “what it would be like to give in… how pleasurable it would be— it felt so good, how she was touching me— and my mind was wandering in that direction… if you hadn’t come…”

Kara trailed off, but her mind had gone into thinking of an alternate future she had nearly escaped. One in which Jamie hadn’t come— maybe because she’d already been converted herself, or because she was just in places elsewhere. And in that future, Isabel kept kissing Kara, kept sexing her— and Kara’s mind wandered farther in the direction that it had already been going— then eventually, Kara was too confused and befuddled by pleasure that she couldn’t focus anymore. And when the happened, she gave in completely, and let herself be led back away to a room in which her leotard would be waiting for her— and once there, finally, finally putting it on.

That thought set more pleasure— new pleasure sparking all throughout her entire body.

Thinking of wearing it— thinking of standing there, pushed back into the alcove, her mind going fuzzier and fuzzier as the pleasure took it over. Being taken over by pleasure sounded so appealing to Kara at that moment. She almost thought she wanted to be— it would be better than this, like Alexa had said. Better than being sad, better than being lonely, better than missing Alexa and wishing for her back, wishing for it to be the way it was, the unrecoverable state: Alexa, free, Kara, free, the two of them clinging to each other as the rest of the world slipped away.

Jamie gave Kara a firm shake by the gripping of both shoulders. “Kara,” she said, in a tone that also spoke the words, ‘snap out of it.’ Kara’s neck snapped back from the jolting of Jamie’s arms, then came back to its natural position. “Don’t lose it on me— don’t trail away again. Things are so much more dangerous now. We need to keep our minds sharp, and our resistance ready.”

“I’m sorry,” Kara said. “I was thinking of— Alexa. I think... if you hadn’t come, if Isabel had had more time she could have gotten me... but I think I wouldn’t have wanted her to. Not for the usual reason but— if anyone takes me, if anyone converts me, it should be Alexa. It would feel wrong if it was anyone but her, and I almost wish she would come to take me, just so all of this could be over. So I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore.”

Kara shook her head. “But you’re right, Jamie— of course you are. But it is lucky you were here— were you looking for me? Did someone else in the group manage to warn you before I could.”

Jamie nodded, quickly. “Barbara. I saw her just after you called her, and she told me that you’d just called— and everything you said. I didn’t hang around there long. Barbara had locked the door— but just in case Alexa had come around, I didn’t want to be there.

Kara nodded. She was glad that she’d called Barbara first. Goodness had branched out of that decision, a seed that grew a tree, but Jamie was still speaking.

“I thought I should find you in person after that,” she explained. “I thought you might be a friend— from the way you embraced me, clearly I was right to think so.”

Kara shook her head. “I’m just glad— so glad— that you’re here. With Alexa gone, Isabel gone— I felt like I was all alone against Haigure again, like in the first days. But I’ve still got you on my side— I can still rely on you, even to save me.”

For some reason, this made an expression of relief spread across Jamie’s face. “You really trust me? That’s how you think of me, you trust me that much?”

Kara smiled— it was nice to have a reason to smile again. She was grateful to still have friends, even if love was lost forever to her.

“I’m glad you trust me like that, Kara,” Jamie said, as if honored. “I hope you know I feel all those positive things towards you, too. But what will you do now?”

Kara shook her head. “It seems dangerous out here— you were right to say that everything was more dangerous. Alexa converted Isabel and sent her after me— at least that’s what it felt like. It’s clear the two of them will keep targeting me and trying to seduce. So I think I want to put myself somewhere they can’t get to me. I’m going to go back to my room and shut myself up in it— I think you should do the same.”

Jamie nodded in two quick tilts. “I’ll do the same. But it was good to see you— I’m glad I could help when you needed help so badly.”

Kara smiled again, this time with more mixed feelings in her heart. The course of action ahead of her was the most sensible— but still she found she didn’t want to leave Jamie. She hadn’t wanted to hang up the phone after talking to Barbara either— with all her remaining friendships, at least for right now, Kara found herself wanting to cling. She didn’t want to let any friend go, say goodbye for any length of time. So separating from Jamie was a painful thought— and for good measure, Kara pulled Jamie in for one last hug, holding her a little tighter and a little longer than she needed to, savoring the feeling of being comforted, of being loved— and then she let go Jamie go, and gave her a self-defeated wave goodbye. She didn’t need to go around warning everyone anymore— she’d done her job— and so she could lock herself up safe in her room— but going away meant leaving Jamie just now. She was sad as she walked off.

Zoe’s eyes were wide, but still only fixed on the faces of her seducers. Alexa didn’t mind that the seduction was going slowly— for that moment, she was greatly enjoying the feeling of her hand. Her pussy was only becoming slicker and slicker as her leotard kept pumping further into it.

Zoe’s eyes were only on Alexa’s face— on Himiko’s— on Alexa’s. But she gave herself away: she was worrying her lower lip between upper and bottom teeth, and there was just the beginning of a furrow in her brow.

“Zoe,” Alexa coaxed— Himoko might just as easily have been the one to speak next but Alexa had seized the opportunity first; Zoe shuddered when her name was said, and Alexa thought the idea that had come to her, which had made her so eager to speak quickly, must have come from her leotard. And Himiko’s beat of silence must have been co-ordinated with Alexa’s; their leotards running them.

“Zoe,” Alexa repeated, just to see her shudder again when her name was said. “Don’t you want to see? You can hear how wet we are— don’t you want to see our fingers slipping in our pussies? Don’t you think that would be fun?”

Zoe worried her lip more, with increasing frequency and tempo— and then her eyes dropped and Alexa felt them staring into her slit, and to really show off, Alexa dragged her fingers the slower, really feeling her fingertips along that eroticized skin more painingly— impossible to ignore, so so delicious, teasing her to want to drag even slower— then Zoe’s eyes slipped from Alexa, and she was looking at Himiko instead.

Himiko, who was touching herself in the same slow touching way as Alexa had used when under watch. It was Himiko’s turn.

“How do you feel now, Zoe? Better? Or worse? Does it turn you on to see us touching ourselves this way?”

“Worse,” Zoe grumbled. It turns me on, but I hate it. It turns me on, but there can’t be any relief...”

“There can be relief,” Himiko countered, tracing her fingers back through herself and shivering a little when she did. “You should take your place beside us— just as you are, in what you’re wearing now, and start masturbating like we’re masturbating. You can enjoy yourself— feel good like we’re feeling good, and be a part of this.”

“Just— just as I am?” Zoe asked nervously. “You won’t make me put Haigure on my body— won’t make me join?”

“We want you to want to join,” Himiko clarified. “If you don’t want to, you can still be with us— you can still come here.”

Zoe took this invitation and stood, legs astride. Her hand hovered for just a second, and then she touched— her eyes fell closed at the sensation when it happened to her.

Alexa and Himiko moved quickly while her eyes were closed. The three of them had been standing in a line, but as Zoe lost herself in the feeling of the first strokes, Alexa and Himiko repositioned their stances so the three of them stood, either in a triangle or a three-person circle, depending on the viewing perspective.

Zoe opened her eyes again, and seemed surprised to find Alexa and Himiko repositioned.

Alexa stopped touching herself— it was her turn, and she was the first to act this time. She raised her arms to level with each other parallel to her collarbone, and then she plunged her arms down, squatting to match this and cried out in joyful ecstasy. “Haigure,” she called.

The next time she made the pose, Himiko had come with her. They went down together and called out as one— “Haigure.”

Zoe hesitated— but they had caught her, at least temporarily. She had been left behind, masturbating as she watched them— so for that moment, when they’d been too quick for her to react in time, she had been masturbating to the sight of them posing. They’d tricked her into it, and by doing that, there was no way Zoe could deny, even to herself, that she found Haigure attractive. All the arousal she must have been feeling in response to Haigure over the past days and weeks, increasing all the time, would be right back in her now.

And Himiko had chosen the perfect words when she’d last spoken. Giving Zoe an invitation to join them. It must still be echoing in Zoe’s mind; inviting her still— asking her to start posing with them, like they were do— asking her, but without either of them needing to speak and interrupt their chanting of Haigure.

Alexa and Himiko posed again, chanted again. Zoe was frigging herself off harder, now intentionally masturbating as she watched them. They had masturbated first— she had followed them. They had posed first— she would follow of them. They had been Haigure first— she would follow them. They would lead her there, one step after another.

They both squatted again, their arms jutting down, and spoke Haigure again. Zoe dropped her arm, stopped touching herself, and she assumed the same pose that Alexa and Himiko were making. She dropped with them, and spoke in time. “Haigure,” she said, one voice in three, and she came back up when they did. She was making every part of the pose perfectly, even the rest position. She’d come up taller; her arms a perfect plateau parallel to her collarbone the way Alexa and Himiko had theirs. She moved at exactly the same time as they did— her arms plunging down straight in front of her body at the same time as her legs went down into the squat, and she spoke the chair right when they did.

Alexa was studying Zoe’s face closely— as though waiting for something, but she didn’t know what. Zoe looked very intent as she kept posing with them. She’d done it once before, at the infiltrated meeting, but there was nothing amateurish about how she was doing it right then.

She had a look of total devotion in her eyes, and maybe that had been what Alexa was waiting to see— Zoe’s eyes glassing over and over. Something about seeing that, after the fourth or the fifth time, told Alexa’s body that Zoe was ready— and Alexa left Himiko and Zoe exactly opposite each other, looking deeply into each other, posing and chanting and never noticing that Alexa had even stepped away.

Alexa’s mind remained in the fog state as her body carried her away; stepped from the three-person circle, squatted down and wished she could be posing again for just that minute— and then reached underneath Zoe’s bed. She felt around confidently, and retrieved what she knew, by touch, was the stashed leotard Zoe was now ready to wear.

She stood, and moved back toward the circle she’d vacated. She interrupted Himiko and Zoe’s starting at each other by waving an arm in their mutual line of sight, and when Zoe stopped, with that glassy, glazed look of supreme joy in her eyes, Alexa extended her leotard to her, saying nothing else.

Zoe said nothing either— but somewhere in the masturbation, or maybe in the chanting, Zoe had given in, and there was no more protesting now. She peeled her black leotard off in one quick pull, and just as quickly pulled her new leotard on. Zoe, practical even in this.

Once Zoe was standing there in it, Alexa’s breath escaped her— her leotard was a neon blue— exactly the kind of bold color that would be a perfect accent and a perfect highlight to a pure, deep black— fitting, for a goth like Zoe— and if Zoe wore her heavy, black eyeliner as she often did, it would look perfect with that neon bold.

Alexa had seen a blue leotard earlier that day, on Amelia’s body. But hers was sky-blue soft; not neon bold, like Zoe’s; Amelia’s perfectly suited to her, Zoe’s perfectly suited to her.

The thing that was nicest about the color of Zoe’s leotard was that it was somehow exactly the same shade as fringed blue that Zoe had died into her hair— so her hair matched her leotard, but the blue stood out against her dark black hair— black and neon blue in perfect contrast— Zoe had never looked more goth.

That was only the aesthetic appeal of what she wore, but there was more to it— there was sexual appeal in what Zoe was wearing too. Zoe’s breasts filled out the leotard’s top, and overspilled it— her skin looked even paler than it was against her leotard’s color, but her breasts looked soft and fleshy when considering the sideboob of them— and like all leotards, Zoe’s pussy, Zoe’s very, very aroused pussy was completely visible. When Alexa saw it, she remembered that Zoe kept it trimmed; soft, short hair just against it— that was even now coated in a little slickness—— Alexa hadn’t been paying attention to Zoe when she had been wearing her fake before. But now Alexa let her eyes linger on Zoe’s open pussy, pale in color like the rest of her skin, only a pale, dusty pink, faded, and in contrast to the darkness of her pubic hair.

Alexa never got tired of seeing someone put a new leotard on for the first time— and she was happy looking at Zoe— she was standing where she’d stood before, but she looked like she was enjoying herself about a hundred times more than before. The leotard was clearly doing its work on her; Alexa imagined she could see that pleasurable heat simmering beneath Zoe’s surface, barely restrained erotic energy wanting to run loose and wild, instead making Zoe shake as she stood there within it.

Zoe looked glorified— crowned. She’d been pretty enough before, but in her leotard she was outright beautiful; completely gorgeous. It was a personal expression of herself— matching her gothic aesthetic, complimenting the black of her hair, the black she favored.

There was so much pleasure clearly coiled up inside of Zoe that Alexa wanted to take pity on her and help her with it. Again, for this turn, she was the one to step forward and, having reached Zoe, kissed her full on the mouth— but gently.

Something happened in the first moment of that kiss— as if Zoe had surged forward in response to it, all the pleasure inside of her trying to reach through her to make contact with Alexa, pleasure reaching for pleasure— and Alexa found herself responding. She flooded arousal out of her body, it having been called forth by that— reaching— devotion, which Zoe was somehow expressing.

From the corner of her vision, Alexa saw Himiko shaking her head fondly. “Always reaching for more, Zoe.”

Zoe had not been satisfied just by that kiss. She seemed to wind herself up, leaning back but keeping her mouth to Alexa’s. Then she launched herself onto Alexa, knocking her to the ground.

She kissed her with greater desperation. She had only seemed to have become more needy in the time they’d already been kissing. And Alexa still wanted to help her with that.

She reached between Zoe’s legs and made a coaxing motion. Flattening her palm against her and then gathering her fingers back to it, dragging through sensitive flesh on the way— then butting her closed fist gently against Zoe, then opening her palm and doing it again.

Kara always liked that— Alexa had perfected that exact move with her, against her. It should have been Kara throwing her head back when Alexa’s hand butted her again, breaking their lip lock. But it still wasn’t enough for Zoe; she shoved Alexa’s hand away after letting her do it a little more, and used a hooked leg to pull their two pussies into contact. Then she grinded them frenetically together, wanting to eliminate all space between them.

That meant something with Kara— meant a kind of intimacy. Emotional closeness as well as physical, binding into union. She couldn’t seem to keep her mind out of the comparing mindset. Her leotard seemed to work with it. If she would compare Zoe and Kara, why not compare Zoe and Barbara?

Zoe was a different sort of person than Barbara, and that meant a different kind of conquest in taking her. Barbara had held out a long time, but when she’d caved, all the work had been finished. Zoe had given in relatively quickly, but she was still not entirely taken. Enough of her old mind was inside of her. But Zoe was take-charge, independent.

Iconoclastic— and it was as though she was actively trying to conquer herself. She knew what would perfectly enslave her mind and she craved it endlessly, craved it desperately, and Alexa wasn’t giving it to her quickly enough so she had to take it for herself; Alexa was happy to let her. The tilting of Zoe’s hips on hers was the best sensation, their pussies slicking each other directly. But Alexa’s impression of Zoe had improved again— she respected her even more. In giving in she understood how much she needed to obey, to be a slave, and she was singlemindedly pursuing that herself, making sure that it would happen for her.

Zoe was grunting now with every rock of her body given.

Himiko had finally followed them down to the ground, and she was now gently passing a hand along Zoe’s back; but Zoe had a violent reaction to this too. In one move, she rotated herself completely and threw herself back at Himiko, rolling the two of them onto the ground, and away from Alexa. They kissed passionately, their hands wandered over each other, and Zoe was pressing her pussy to Himiko’s as she’d just been doing to Alexa.

Himiko kissed her way out of kissing Alexa, to the point that she could be able to speak.

“I’m so happy for you, Zoe!” She said— and she really did sound incredibly overjoyed— very cheerful. Alexa guessed Himiko had always been a more cheerful person than Zoe, even before Haigure— funny how someone so intense and dark like Zoe with that gothic penchant for bitterness, for relentless drive would have been drawn to someone so much kinder, like Himiko; but it had happened— and Zoe seemed touched, even through her lust-haze, by Himiko’s statement. “This was everything I wanted for you— everything I wished you would have,” Himiko went on saying. “You don’t have to waste so much energy fighting against Haigure, don’t have to waste so much energy trying to resist it. It’s real— you can feel it— you can just dedicate yourself to it, and it will fill your life with purpose.”

Zoe didn’t seem to want to think— a good sign— certainly, she didn’t seem to want to think enough to be able to respond. She wanted to keep dragging herself against Himiko, it seemed, and then shuddering when she got another wave of pleasure in reward.

“And you look so beautiful in your leotard too,” Himiko added. “I’ve wished for this, Zoe— dreamed about it. Do you know how much I’ve missed you since you cut our friendship off? I’m so glad that’s all over now, and behind us in the past. Now we can just be together, the way we always have. Nothing else needed to divide us. That can just be done now!”

This thought seemed to raise Himiko’s spirits so much that she threw herself back at Zoe. She wrapped her arms around Zoe’s body, draping them along her leotard-nuded back, and she went back to kissing hard into Zoe’s mouth as Zoe kept the two of them moving.

This conversion had been the perfect example, as far as Alexa was concerned, of the benefits that could come from ceding a little power. Zoe had needed to take the initiative, and Alexa had had to give up her role as primary seducer— had often had to let things happen that didn’t include herself; but doing all that had most effectively led to Zoe’s conquering; and was still leading to it, as with every rock Zoe seemed to become further enslaved; she was doing it to herself, and they were all only helping her.

Himiko was clearly enjoying herself— and though a lot of Zoe seemed to have gone kind of mindless— or maybe just so dedicated it was impossible to tell the difference— but she seemed, even beyond that kind of fixed staringness, that fixed silence, to be enjoying herself too. She wasn’t vocalizing so much anymore. She seemed to have gone somewhere deeper than that— caught up in there.

Alexa didn’t want to stand there watching any longer. HImiko and Zoe looked so arousing together like that, like they were enjoying themselves so much, and she knew that she wanted be a part of it too. Zoe hadn’t rolled them so far away. It was easy to reach them, to lie along side them— then to move them apart and get her pussy lined up with Himiko’s face— and Himiko started licking her eagerly.

This seemed to catch Zoe’s attention— she seemed much more interested in pursuing this course of action now the other, and she scrambled off of Himiko to watch for a second before making a move herself.

Himiko’s tongue in Alexa’s cunt felt divine. She was literally thrusting inside of Alexa’s opening, and Alexa’s hole was clenching around its supple wetness on all sides— she was licking her, licking her deeper, and her lips puckered around the flesh they rested against as her tongue kept questing deeper— Zoe stared as one transfixed, but Alexa gestured for her with a hand wave, and Zoe eagerly came over.

Alexa took hold of her with her hands, and lined Himiko up to where Alexa wanted her to be— then she put her tongue in Zoe’s pussy, and started licking at her too. She licked her thirstily, and it satisfied her greatly.

Alexa still had another idea, though. She shifted them all around again with pulls of arms and grabs of hands— and with her mouth still kissing love into Zoe’s pussy, she guided Zoe down to the point that she could be licking Himiko as Himiko licked Alexa, as Alexa licked her— they had made a triangle on the floor, or a three-person circle. They had stood in this formation to chant— now they lay in this formation to lick. In both activities they had given praise and glory to Haigure— in both activities they had honored it, served its goals, and rendered themselves full of it, and full of joy. This was no different.

Alexa’s mind had not completely gone into the fog of lust that had happened to Himiko, or to Zoe, as she had stood chanting before— part of her had been kept perfectly aware, to watch for the moment that Zoe should put on her leotard. Alexa’s own leotard had made sure her mind couldn’t get too lost in emptiness. But such restraint, that kind of tether holding her back, was no longer necessary. She could feel Himiko’s tongue licking inside her— she could taste Zoe’s sweetness on her tongue and lick it hard too— and here the sound of Zoe licking Himiko, and let her mind whiteout.

When it happened, she licked with no thought. Felt with no thought— she felt like she was chanting again— posing again, it happening the way it should have happened then. The feel of her body moving in the compelled motion, every action taken seeming to sound out the chant wordlessly. Haigure— Haigure, this was all Haigure, and it was in her head pounding out, and Alexa couldn’t think, and she didn’t want to think— she just wanted to roll with what washed over her, to feel it as much as she could. Nothing tasted as good as Zoe, or felt as good as Himiko. Nothing in the world could have tempted her away.

* * *