The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 17

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

After converting Isabel, Jamie and Alexa didn’t waste any time enjoying their new conquest— it would have been fun— but they had more important things to do. They needed to go and see about converting Barbara as quickly as it could be done. Alexa had said, and thought, more than once about the fact that Kara knew she was Haigure now— she’d said it to Jamie, she’d said it Lilith, she’d said it to herself in her own thoughts, and it was still true. Kara knew— and she would be, even now, trying to warn everyone. Time was against them; they had to make the conversions happen as quickly as possible— they didn’t have the privilege of taking their time, of having fun playing around with someone already conquered. They needed to get on to conquering the next one.

But it seemed hard to stop chanting and posing— Alexa just wanted to keep doing it forever. Isabel’s body looked good when it got into Haigure position— but it felt good in Alexa’s own, when she made the same pose; her leotard pulsed in time with the rhythm she moved her body too— she couldn’t believe she’d ever been reluctant to put the leotard on; it felt so much better now that she was wrapped up inside it. She loved the feeling— she could pose forever.

Luckily, though it felt hard to Alexa to stop, after what seemed like the umpteenth pose, Jamie took charge. She stilled herself after standing out of the pose again; she didn’t go down and pose again when the other two did, and that shook Alexa out of the stupor she’d slipped into. After posing again without Jamie, that time, when she stood out of that Jamie-less pose, she found it easy not to go down into another pose again. She stayed standing, and did not pose when Isabel went down again.

She seemed to have the hardest time stopping— she was the newest convert, the least able to resist, the least able to stop herself from falling into the bliss of Haigure when necessity called for it. She seemed already addicted to losing herself in the motion— to losing herself in the pleasure— it was fitting for a Haigure slave; her eyes had already seemed to have gone brainless; she echoed only, “Haigure, Haigure,” as she went down into the half-squatted pose each time, shaking her body with it like it had shaken in pleasure upon first conversion— Alexa found herself captivated watching, slipping into brainwashing again, it felt like— she was almost caught up and drawn into posing again herself. Isabel seemed only controlled by the motion of her body; the leotard held her mind in reins completely, and it made her go down, and it made her speak, and she was only its wind-up toy— working according to her mechanism— down— up— down again— “Haigure, Haigure—“ it drilled Alexa’s own slavery deeper into her brain every time she heard it.

Alexa was getting sucked in again, but Jamie took action. She stepped to Isabel, put arms around her, and physically stilled her, stopped her from posing again.

As she was stopped from moving, it seemed to pull her mind back out of the trap it had been caught in— she followed Jamie’s gentle command. And as Isabel was no longer moving in that brainwashing way, Alexa felt her clarity come back to her.

Alexa was seeing first hand why Lilith trusted Jamie so much— maybe why she gave Jamie special privileges, and special favor. Jamie was much better at being a slave than the two of them. She’d been one for longer, of course— but she seemed to have an inherent skill for it. She could go into the daze of brainwashing and step back from it and stop going along when she needed to obey in another way instead. Alexa didn’t know how to do that— and Isabel was even more helpless than her. She’d been converted only minutes ago— Alexa, hours before that— Jamie, some time ago… but even if Alexa was as long a slave as Jamie had been she doubted she’d have quite the control of herself that Jamie did. Jamie seemed to know how to control herself the way that Lilith would want her controlled— could control herself even when other methods of control weren’t touching her. She could practice self-enslavement; could control herself on Lilith’s behalf to make sure what Lilith wanted got done. No wonder Lilith had let her take off her leotard. With that kind of focus, she could carry out Lilith’s plan on her own— Alexa was glad to have her around. If she’d had to do any of these conversions alone, by herself, she might have lost her focus, gotten lost along the way and failed in her task; fallen into a mental trap of compulsive slave behavior as Isabel just had— she was still a new slave, comparatively, it was a risk she was facing. She was glad to have a veteran with them who could keep them both on track.

“We’re going to go convert Barbara now,” Jamie said softly to Isabel. She was like one waking up— it was as if Jamie was speaking so to keep from startling her, to coax her back to awareness. “Haigure wills it. It wants her mind in its grasp. It wants her body. When we take her, it will be to the glory of Haigure. We must obey. We want to glorify Haigure always.”

Alexa wanted badly to masturbate to the truth of those arousing words— she prayed that Barbara would put up a little bit of a fight— craved for a bit of a seduction— something that would give opportunity to fuck and be fucked; she needed to work out this arousal energy somehow.

It was clever to speak this way, too— Isabel had seen Lilith once as they all had; but she had not seen her personally; her mind would not have drawn the connection that Alexa’s had— that all of this was for Lilith, from Lilith— what Lilith wanted. That was what drove Alexa now; now that she had supplicated at the altar of Lilith’s body— but it was too soon for Isabel to understand things like that. Jamie had used exactly perfect language— language that would be ideal for Isabel’s understanding.

They had been right when they’d chosen her first. The fact that she’d been able to get so deep into the brainwashing so quickly proved that she’d almost been at the point of giving in on her own. It had taken only the barest push.

“We must go convert Barbara now,” Isabel echoed. “We must obey, to the glory of Haigure.” She still sounded more out of it than with it— Alexa could almost see the pleasure her leotard was pulsing into her, just in the way Isabel was standing; the way she twitched every few seconds. Even if her mind was still a bit lost, even if it stayed that way— at least she understood the next command to follow, and would actually participate in the task.

They were finally all ready to go— they had only lost a few minutes. Alexa again thanked her luck that Jamie was there to keep them on track.

Barbara happened to live elsewhere in Isabel’s same dorm; so the order of conversions was so far working in their favor. It also helped that the dorm both Isabel and Barbara were in was on the opposite side of campus from Kara and Alexa’s dorm; other Haigure takedown members were in dorms that were closer to Kara’s and Alexa’s, which was more centrally located. Kara would be stopping there, first— there was no chance she would have gotten to Barbara already; she might have called her by phone, though— Alexa almost hoped that she had, wanting to find resistant there so she could break it down with sex— so the others could break it down with sex.

Barbara lived two floors below Isabel’s; and together, Alexa, Jamie, and Isabel all went out into the hall, found the stairwell, and descended two floors down it.

They had walked Barbara back to safety enough times to know her door; the three of them found themselves at it in short order, and Jamie was the one to knock on Barbara’s door with surety.

There was a beat— a pause— maybe Barbara was not home, Alexa feared.

But Barbara really was inside, because the next minute she called out, “Go away! Kara already called me! I don’t want to see you.”

So they had already been too slow— Kara had successfully warned Barbara before they could get to her. Isabel stared at the door; her eyes still wide and vacant. She didn’t seem to have heard what Barbara said, she didn’t seem to have processed any of the words at all.

But Alexa was feeling genuine worry— even fear. They were supposed to convert Barbara— it was for Lilith— but now they were stopped at the door. Barbara wouldn’t let them in— Alexa felt the panic rising inside of her— she opened her mouth to try and entreat Barbara— to beg her— they had to be allowed inside; they had to be allowed to convert Barbara, Barbara had to let them.

But Jamie was watching her with a steady eye— and when Alexa opened her mouth, Jamie laid a comforting hand on Alexa’s lower arm. Silencing her— as though saying, let me handle this. Her experience comforted Alexa again— she was glad to have Jamie there with her again; she had stayed calm when suddenly presented with this obstacle.

“Barbara?” Jamie called.

There was a notable pause in speech from the other side of the door. Whatever Kara had said in warning, there was no chance she had warned her about Jamie. Kara still trusted Jamie— she still thought that Jamie was a free woman; she didn’t know that Jamie was a Haigure slave like Alexa, and almost everyone else on campus. Jamie had hidden her secret well enough. So Jamie had been right to silence Alexa; Alexa voice would have ensured no entry at all— Alexa was the one Barbara was trying to ward against; but Jamie could get entry where Alexa could not. It had been right for her to speak.

“Barbara?” Jamie repeated again, when Barbara said nothing. “Are you alright? I heard from Kara— she called me too, to warn me about Alexa. It’s awful that she’s been converted, but we need to stick together more than ever, now! Will you let me in? I want to see that you’re still alright— I want to see that Alexa hasn’t gotten to you.”

Another beat of silence, then a reluctant voice returning speech. “Kara also said to me I should be careful with any of the other takedown members— that by the time she was calling, there was a chance Alexa had converted someone else. It could be you.”

“It isn’t me,” Jamie said back, her voice all desperation, reassurance and urgency. “Barbara, I’m so sorry— I’ve been trying to get around and see everyone since I heard from Kara— but I haven’t been able to find Isabel anywhere. I think it’s her, Barbara, but it’s not me— you have to let me inside.”

She pleaded as though speaking from the depths of her heart, entreating for her truest wish. It was the kind of sincerity Lilith would have commented on; the kind of sincerity Alexa knew how to feel herself, only Jamie was putting it on for show— again, Alexa was impressed with Jamie’s skill for subterfuge.

Barbara drew in a shaky breath. “Alright— Alright, Jamie— I trust you,” she said; and she opened the door.

The three of them moved fast— even Isabel, who moved basically unthinkingly— they rushed the door, the doorframe wide enough for each of the three to get through at once; Barbara hadn’t been expecting it, and when they went through, they knocked her back to the floor; then Alexa was the one to stand up again, turn behind herself and pull the door closed. She locked the door, just for luck.

“You tricked me,” Barbara said. “Alexa did get you— I never should have trusted you!”

Barbara was still held to the floor— she had tried to raise herself up, to sit upright, but Jamie had gently put her down again with a hand to her shoulder.

“Alexa didn’t get me, Barbara,” Jamie corrected patiently. “I was Haigure even before I joined the takedown group. I’ve been undercover.”

Barbara stared incredulously. “No— you couldn’t! You’re just getting confused now, you don’t know—”

“I’ve been working for Haigure’s leader all this time. I’ve been sabotaging you all from the inside as long as I’ve been with you— to help you come closer to Haigure enslavement. Alexa converted on her own, but we’re working together now. That’s how we took Isabel. That’s how the three of us will take you.”

“I was right before, then,” Barbara said, bitterly. “I never should have trusted you— none of us should ever— but I don’t understand how you hid that leotard under the black swimsuit—”

“I didn’t,” Jamie said. “I was allowed to take it off; special permission, special exception.”

Barbara shook her head— Alexa was a little startled when Isabel spoke up. “Don’t be this way, Barbara,” Isabel said— and her eyes seemed lit with greater awareness, stemming from zeal. “We’ve come to give you a gift— you’ll think of it that way in a few minutes.”

“Why insist on being sad, and in a bad mood?” Alexa collaborated, getting onto the shoulders of what Isabel had first said. “We’re here to give you the ultimate happiness. Haigure is everything— Haigure is perfect.”

“You really should listen to them, Barbara,” Jamie said she was still keeping Barbara down to the floor with that same hand on Barbara’s shoulder. “You’ve got a great opportunity for joy here, and you’re letting it slip by you.”

Barbara seemed to regain a fierceness. “You’re all speaking Haigure lies— not a thing you’re saying is true!”

Alexa frowned. “Would you have felt this way if Kara hadn’t called you?” She and Isabel had both gotten down to kneeling on the floor like Jamie— following her lead in most things, throughout this interaction, seemed the smart thing to do. “You were tempted by Haigure before— the same as all of us— after the meeting, you said—”

“Maybe I wouldn’t,” Barbara sniffed. “But Kara called me, and I do. You’re not going to convert me— I won’t ever put on one of those things and you— you haven’t even got one!” She pronounced, triumphantly— seeing rightly that none of them were holding a leotard in their hands.

Alexa looked at Jamie to see if she would reveal her last trick— Barbara’s hidden leotard waiting for her, but Jamie’s eyes were looking down at Barbara, and seemed unconcerned with mentioning that leotard; Alexa wouldn’t mention it either, then.

“Even if we did have one,” Jamie said, “we wouldn’t bring it out you. We need you to want to put it on— that’s the most important part of converting, especially if someone has waited as long as you have before they do. We just want to show you how we love you— we’re your friends, and we love you, and we want to give you this. We want to make you feel good— to feel good forever. Don’t fight— let us show you our love.”

Jamie had shifted down partly onto her stomach— she put a kiss on Barbara’s mouth, but before she could plant a second one there, Barbara turned her head dramatically away.

Jamie sighed, long-sufferingly. Alexa reached for Barbara’s breasts— Barbara’s hands knocked them away.

Isabel was third to try— but she did not reach for any erogenous zone. She set gentle fingers in the soft underskin of Barbara’s back upper leg. She stroked, her fingers impressing the skin… Barbara could not reach to knock this away— but she seemed to soften slightly while Isabel gave her that touch. “That feels… nice…” Barbara said. But Alexa had seen Barbara’s mood to this point— she didn’t believe this was any kind of turning point, when Barbara had been so determined before. It was just a nice respite, Alexa thought. It was just nice that Barbara would let one of them touch her as much as that.

Alexa decided to follow Barbara’s guidance— she wouldn’t try immediately for an erogenous zone again; she put her hands, instead, on either side of Barbara’s body; she had soft flesh on her sides, and Barbara began gentle kneading and massaging at it; spreading her hands flat, than gather grips of flesh and gently draw them out, in a soothing, coaxing rhythm.

Jamie was still lying, her face close to Barbara’s— but she raised a hand, and instead of kissing Barbara, traced her lips with a finger. Barbara took all touches.

“Just because... that feels good...” Barbara was frowning, as if trying to work all of this out in her own mind. Moments ago she had admitted that it did; more openly allowed it, moved her body into the groping of her flesh on the backs of her upper legs, moving her body into Alexa’s groping of her sideflesh— parting her lips to the tracing of Jamie’s fingers over them... She admitted the pleasantness of all these sensations, but qualified it this time. There would be protestation this time, would be resistance. Barbara was resolute, even if she couldn’t get herself up off the floor while Jamie was there. Alexa felt so sad for her.

“It doesn’t mean I’ll give in,” Barbara got out, trying to hold her body more still— not moving with the coaxing pulls of her friends’ hands. “And if any if you try to touch me sexually again, I’ll— I’ll knock your hands away again, I’ll— kick—”

There was fear in Barbara’s eyes that belied the thought of being prevented from doing so.

Alexa said nothing— Isabel said nothing, for Jamie was already speaking. It felt so good to just... let someone else do the thinking, make the decisions, take the charge. Alexa had always liked abdicating that role to Kara... it felt even better right now, because it felt like submitting to brainwashing, felt like obeying its commands. Her leotard was already bathing her in pleasurable reward... and Jamie’s voice was comforting in her ears. Jamie knew what she was doing, Jamie knew what to say. It felt good to trust her; to give up the responsibility of steering this to her— she’d steer them right... it was better than abdicating to Kara... Alexa felt the leotard twitching her pussy for her— Jamie was better than her as a slave, someday maybe Alexa could be that good. Until then there was a natural hierarchy between them, until Lilith didn’t want it there anymore... Alexa was learning so much in seeing how Jamie did this all... but really was just glad that she had someone to obey, that there was someone nearby taking a firm hand, whose power she could enjoy and give herself to. She was a slave, it was natural for her to obey... she was just glad to have a way she could serve Haigure, serve Lilith— Jamie was borrowing power from her, had learned from her— would give it back later— but even so she was being controled by Lilith, and by her leotard; it guided her into her sure control. Alexa nearly salivated. She was so brainfucked she was pathetically obeying someone else who was brainwashed, so brainfucked that by one degree of separation she was obeying someone else’s brainwashing, not even her own. She couldn’t stop it. She couldn’t see any other way to be.

Her pussy wouldn’t stop gushing, and clenching in perfect timing to the directing pulses of her leotard’s heat.

This was what Jamie had been saying.

“None of us will try to touch you again, sexually, until you ask us. We’ll even stop, if you don’t want our massaging or tracing anymore. Do you want us to?”

Barbara whimpered at the thought— a little of her previous temptation spilling through, maybe. And maybe a sign of hope.

The way Jamie so totally held the situation got to Alexa again. It was one thing to obey Lilith— to feel the solidness in her, the self-assurance, the self-possession. Feeling her steadiness; how she was so there, and so strong; and so perfect. In Jamie there was nothing— slavery’s void, slavery’s weakness only wielding what Lilith lent to her, obeying her own brainfucking. And yet Alexa had to melt for it, go with it the same as if Lilith had been its director. Alexa was so brainfucked herself.

She was so brainfucked she could have fallen back onto the floor and spent hours just lying there, twitching and coming with her eyes showing only her eyes— only from knowing how her enslaved her mind was, with choice reminders and help from her leotard.

And yet it was that same brainfucking that kept her patiently massaging and pulling into kneads at the sides of Barbara’s body, moving her soft spilling flesh and never missing the rhythm. Somehow that was even hotter than falling onto her back— her leotard rewarded her for everything even as her mind devolved more with her awareness of the situation.

“No—” Barbara choked. “Please don’t stop massaging me— it’s so comforting— to have that human contact— I’m so afraid—” Her eyes had filmed with tears.

“Of course we won’t stop,” Jamie said kindly. “We care about you, Barbara. We told you before. You’re our friend and we love you. We would never stop touching you when you need it, and we would never touch you in a way you didn’t want. We want to be comfortable, we want to help you.”

Jamie had so many words still— Alexa felt like she had barely any.

Barbara pulled her lower lip to tuck under her teeth, and then released it again, wet with saliva. Alexa was lost in the way it glistened.

Barbara shook her head once. “No,” she said. “You don’t love me. You’re just Haigure puppets now. You don’t feel— you’re just doing as you’re forced to her.”

Alexa was glad to have her mind shackled— how freedom made one cling to itself, refuse to give up incorrect beliefs, old mindsets which served it. She’d been free to let them all fall away. Her leotard had liberated her, but Barbara was still all bound up in freedom and its misconceptions. Alexa was deeply sad for her again.

She had to keep her mind off the true heartbreak, the one she was doing this for, the one who had spurned her, who was bound up worse than Barbara and who had to unfortunately left in it until conditions were more favorable.

Luckily Alexa’s leotard swallowed her mind again, and she was spared the pain of remembering her love.

“You’re confused about Haigure, Barbara,” Jamie prompted gently. “You’ve got wrong ideas in your head.”

Alexa finally had something to contribute— Jamie had left enough of a pause that it felt like getting permission.

“Haigure is a good thing,” Alexa’s said. Barbara’s skin felt warm in her hands and even going with the motion of her own hands felt brainfucky— her leotard was so much behind this and the knowledge set her body on fire— she obeyed her own brainfucking, then Jamie’s through her, then her own again. There was no escape. She didn’t want there to be.

“It will help the world,” Alexa said on. “It will bring peace. It will make everyone happy, and loving towards each other. No more conflict, or suffering. Only joy. It will help the world— it will help you. We get to be part of it, serving such a noble cause. You can be a part of it, too. Join us.”

Barbara shook her head more frantically. Alexa was sad again briefly, then swallowed down by pleasure once more.

“Or at least let us touch you more than this,” Isabel spoke. Each one of them was so synchronized in their speech that it was delicious. They all slotted in so perfectly together, so perfectly into what they were doing to Barbara. How they were helping her.

“We have so much love to give you,” Isabel was still saying. “We want to show you physically. Let us,” Isabel pleaded.

“Will you let us?” Jamie echoed.

Barbara looked truly torn. They had at least worn her down a little, by massaging soothing heat into all parts of her, touching her sensually in a way that was turning her on, only so much more slowly, more patiently than if they had been working her pleasure centers. They were winding up her clockwork— but Barbara’s slit was dewing all the same, and she had to be craving outright stimulation by now.

She tucked her lip back under her top teeth and held it there a minute, her face showing strain in her expression.

“No...” she forced out— she was so determined even after being so seduced. Alexa had wished for a long conquest before but it had only been an idea then. In practice, she regretted ever wishing for it. She wanted Barbara to find the joy and peace of Haigure slavery— she wished Barbara could already be in to it.

“No.” She repeated with greater resolution. “I won’t give in. It— this is wrong.”

Across campus, Kara was still reeling from the revelation of Alexa’s conversion.

She had first called Barbara to warn her— Barbara had been her first thought, because after Rose, who was already lost to her, Barbara had been Kara’s friend the longest, and Kara had felt desperate to hold on to anyone in her life who had a long history with her. She didn’t have a family anymore— didn’t a childhood friend who was like a sister, didn’t have a girlfriend anymore either— Barbara was Kara’s only other link to history, link to her past; her childhood friend who was most like a sister, after Rose— so Kara had called her first, to protect what little she had left in her life to cherish.

At random, Kara had next tried to reach Isabel— it had made sense in her head, since Barbara and Isabel had joined the takedown group at the same time— protect the newest first, like protecting the youngest first, even though all takedown group members were all the same age.

But in trying to reach Isabel, this is was where Kara had gotten stumped, and where she’d been stuck for the rest of interim since running out of Alexa’s room. She’d been trying to locate Isabel.

She’d first called her— gotten no answer— she couldn’t remember how long she’d spoken on the phone to Barbara but it had probably been too long— she’d felt like she was holding onto her through the phone, had taken so much comfort in finding at least one person still free, still safe from Alexa and her threat— it had been more than fifteen minutes, that call, Kara was sure. But she hadn’t been watching the time, she couldn’t say exactly how long.

She only knew it had been too long when she called Isabel and didn’t get a pick up. She’d called multiple times, only ever got Isabel’s voicemail.

Then she’d gone over to Isabel’s dorm room; she’d knocked on her door calmly at first, than as she had more and more begun to fear the worst outcome, she’d started pounding and eventually clawing at it; she’d pounded her hand on cheap dorm building doorwood until her knuckles were red— but Isabel hadn’t been home.

She couldn’t in good conscience move on to warning the others until she knew for a fact that Isabel was safe, so she dedicated herself to finding her, getting the warning through to her. She’d kept knocking. She’d knocked so much she’d gotten other girls to come out of their own dorm suites— to stand there and stare at her as she kept doing it— she’d knocked so much that she’d finally even summoned the RA for Isabel’s floor— the RA had told her to quit it and come back later, and finally Kara had had to admit it: Isabel wasn’t home… or wasn’t capable of answering the door… Kara really, really hoped she was just absent… so she’d looked for her everywhere else, all across campus, and had not found her.

There was nothing else she could do to find Isabel right now, Kara had to face it— and while she’d wasted all this time trying to track her down, she’d left the rest of the takedown group vulnerable. The horror was in her mind, seen clearly in her imagination— Alexa going room to room, getting them all— her pussy throbbed in a way that was definitely not horrified, and Kara ignored that. In the time that had elapsed, Alexa could have gotten everyone. Kara had to check up on the others.

She dialed Jessica’s number next.

“Jessica, pick up pick up pick up,” Kara prayed— and was almost shocked when after only one ring the line clicked, signifying an answer.

“Kara?”

“Jessica, oh thank god,” Kara exhaled in one run. “Listen, something’s gone really, really wrong. Alexa went to track practice this morning. She was still herself when she left, but when she came back— it took me a minute to realize, but she’d willingly put on one of those leotards and she’s… Haigure now.”

There was a lump in Kara’s throat Kara forced herself to think around. It was too much— the grief— she should have been allowed to go on grieving the loss of her family, but instead she’d been forced into action. She was just so tired of trying to outrun this… if only she really could give in.

Jessica must have heard the despair in Kara’s tone. “Oh, Kara,” she said. “I’m so sorry—” and it had been expressed heartfeltly.

“Nevermind about it,” Kara said. “The point is, I think Alexa’s going around trying to convert everyone. She didn’t say anything like that to me— but I know her. She tried to convert me, and I only barely managed to resist— since I got away, I think she’ll go after everyone else. So I’m trying to warn people— I got through to Barbara already, and she’s okay. She’s gonna lock herself in her room and keep anyone from coming in, so we don’t have to worry about her. Besides, even if Alexa went to her, and tried seducing her… I’ve known Barbara a long time, I bet she could run away and escape her like I did.”

“That’s a relief,” Jessica said. “At least Barbara is safe for sure.”

Kara nodded, unbeknownst to Jessica— more for herself. “But the problem is, I can’t get in touch with Isabel. I called her so many times— I knocked on her door until the RA kicked me out of the dorm, I’ve looked everywhere on campus for her. I can’t find her.”

“Worry about warning everyone else,” Jessica said, calmly. She always seemed to know what to do— Kara bristled at her take charge manner sometimes, but not now. It was nice to be in this with someone else, to have that support. She was sick of shouldering it all on her own. “I’ll keep trying to get through to Isabel— I’ll lock myself in my room here too, so you won’t have to worry about me— but I’ll keep calling her, and when she doesn’t answer, I’ll call around to people that I know she knows and ask after her— maybe she’s visiting with someone right now. I’ll get to her somehow, just leave her to me.”

Kara was surprised. “You know her social contacts the well?”

“I’m the queen bee of Rosedale’s social life, Kara,” Jessica said, explaining the obvious. “I know how everyone connects to everyone else in the social world— so it’s better to leave me do it. I know the people to call who know her.”

Kara sighed, this time in relief. “Thank you, Jessica. That really helps. I’ll worry about warning everyone else then.”

“We’ll check in later,” Jessica said. “Good luck.”

Back in Barbara’s dorm room, Alexa was feeling like not much progress had been made. She had of course been enjoying every part of the seduction so far— but at that moment, she and Isabel were both still massaging and kneading at Barbara’s body— it was sensual, but it was not sexual yet; Jamie was keeping Barbara to the floor when she tried to stir a little to restively, raise her body a little too high— and Jamie was still partly reclined so she was close to Barbara.

Barbara was showing the strain of so much attention, and so much stimulation; her entire body was flushed, and she was breathing hard. Jamie was watching her with a considering eye, but for that moment, Barbara was silent.

“Don’t you want us to fuck you, Barbara?” Jamie asked, and Alexa’s pussy throbbed in sympathy at the question. “Don’t you want to let us give you pleasure? It’s pleasure like you’ve never felt— the Haigure in each of us makes us better lovers than you’ve ever had.”

Alexa had felt she had some skill in that area already— but being guided stringlike, so perfectly by her leotard left her with no doubt— she was sure she must be a hundred times better now than she had been before. She was just glad her skills had been transferrable— Lilith had certainly seemed to enjoy her practiced tonguing earlier.

“No—” Barbara said. “You can’t touch me there— like that—”

“Yet,” Jamie corrected. Barbara’s face creased, as if for an instant she really did want it to happen to her— really did crave it.

Jamie looked at Barbara with greater concentration; Alexa felt almost mindless within her own motion. Barbara’s skin was still so warm when she pulled and coaxed at it.

“Let me kiss you, then,” Jamie entreated, her voice soft, a little breathy— as if somehow predicting a kiss before one happened, her breathing kiss-soft, kiss-like, kiss-rhythmed. How could Barbara resist that?

“I promise it will only be a kiss,” Jamie pressed. “I just want to show you how much I care about you— I want to have somewhere to put the love I feel for you inside, as my friend.”

Her breathing still kiss-rhythmed— Alexa thought it again. How could Barbara resist it?

It turned out that Barbara couldn’t. Her mouth parted open, and she inhaled shaky air— “Just… a kiss… only…”

Jamie leaned her head the rest of the way to lower her lips onto Barbara’s; as soon as they were mouth to mouth, Barbara seemed to realize what a mistake she had made, and she made a little sound of protest deep in her throat which made Alexa cream an entirely new stream of arousal down her legs.

Barbara struggled again, this time to try and get Jamie’s mouth off of her own, but Jamie wasn’t having it. She was not quite holding Barbara down by force, but this time trying to kiss persuasion into her mouth— to convince her, just by the moving of her lips and flicking of her tongue inside that Barbara really did want this kiss to go on happening. Alexa thought of a storybook kiss, the kind that could transform; this was a transforming kiss, even magically so. But Barbara would not become something out of fable, she would become something even better than that— she would become Haigure.

And not after just the one kiss— Alexa still knew the stubbornness that Barbara had inside. But it was an important step towards Barbara’s conversion; and it was hot, for a minute, to see Barbara struggling a little— making little muffled sounds of pleading and protest. If Jamie was trying to convince Barbara to keep the kiss going, Barbara was trying just as hard, with those little noises that only drove Alexa wild— and made something about her pulling and massaging at Barbara’s body greedier— Barbara was trying to convince Jamie to stop the kiss in equal measure. It was two wills set against each other, vying for two different outcomes, and Alexa was getting turned on more by the second, as she kept watching the place where their mouths connected.

Since she was watching, she saw the exact moment it happened. For a second, Barbara was still whining in her throat, nonverbally pleading with Jamie to stop.

Then Jamie shifted the position of her mouth, putting her lower lip between Barbara’s two, her upper lip resting just a little higher than Barbara’s own; and she seemed to bite down lightly where her teeth rested about Barbara’s upper lip; instinctually, Barbara sucked in on Jamie’s lower lip, and there was one last cry for Barbara. It did not sound pleading, it did not sound entreating. It sounded shocked. If that little shift had been half as hot as it had looked, then it was no wonder Barbara reacted as she next did. She made her little cry, and then exhaled heavily through her nose— and her body, which had been taut, and raised up off the ground as far as Jamie’s hands and watch would allow it to get, sank back to lie more heavily into the floor; and Jamie was back to kissing her like she had before. Barbara had been convinced.

But Jamie did not break the kiss to ask Barbara for the permission that she knew had to be coming. She kept kissing her— kissing arousal into her— Alexa understood; she was doing more to turn Barbara on and soften her up for Haigure than any of them right now, and it was an attractive show to watch too; now Barbara actively moved with Jamie’s attentions; her hands were off of the ground, finding Jamie’s hair— and Alexa thought with longing of feeling Lilith’s hand in her own hair— though that situation had been so different, for the fact that Lilith had held the power, and Barbara held none.

Still she held on into Barbara’s hair, and Alexa’s eyes watched hungrily; she felt her own leotard throbbing pleasure inside of her— encouraging this lecherous looking; and even Isabel seemed to be staring at the two of them kissing. Neither of them had wandered their hands any closer to a forbidden erogenous zone; Alexa was not so impatient anymore. The meaty flesh of Barbara’s sides was a satisfying in the grip of Alexa’s hands, and every time she gathered it up and released it again, her own leotard encouraged her. She was doing right— it felt good in itself, and then there were pulses of heat into the center of Alexa’s each palm, a confirming echo— yes, yes, yes she should keep doing it. She couldn’t tell anymore if it was her own thought or the thought her leotard was putting into her head. Already her identity was blurring so much with it— blurring into it, and disappearing and she wasn’t sad to see it go. She could not lose herself entirely, because those parts of her that were already tied up in Haigure would stay there; would not fade as the outer edges were eaten away— those outer edges which were remnants of her former self. They would go into Haigure and become elevated too, improved upon. She liked that her thoughts and the pulsing of her leotard were becoming indistinguishable. It was like she was learning to speak a different language, and to answer to it.

Alexa let herself look again, briefly at Isabel, for that moment ignoring the temptation posed by the smacking and sucking sounds, the slurping sounds of Barbara and Jamie’s shared kiss.

Isabel looked a lot less coherent than Alexa herself felt— she’d gone deep, her leotard had taken her far in almost right away, but she still seemed capable of basic enjoyment. And she must have been feeling the same thing as Alexa; when she gathered up the flesh of Barbara’s back upper thighs, she must have felt heat pulsing into the center of her each palm, again and again, because thought she watched, ravenously, at the kissing, she pulled with a similar greed to the one Alexa knew herself, as if she didn’t want to stop doing it, as if she couldn’t even think of such a thing.

It aroused Alexa more, to think the same thought was pulsing into Alexa’s unthinking form— the yes, yes, yes Alexa heard in her own thoughts— yes she wanted to keep doing this, no she wasn’t in any rush— yes— she never wanted to stop and it felt so good to get heat into her hands, and to feel the rest of her body throbbing in time under her leotard’s guidance. They were thinking the same thing because their leotards were doing the thinking for them— Alexa let her eyes leave Isabel and drift back to Jamie, kissing Barbara, and Barbara, fisting in her hair— every time their tongues touched, visible sometimes when their mouths parted for air, every time they twisted or thrust to each other, it had to be turning Barbara on terribly.

Alexa kept waiting, for Jamie to break the kiss with Barbara, and to ask her again— that presence in her body kept her patient, coaxed her back down when part of her tried to run away and get to impatience. But in fact Barbara was the one to interrupt the kiss— she pulled Jamie’s head back, and gasped through kiss-smeared lips still glistening, “Now. Now, please, I need you all fucking me—” and Alexa understood Jamie’s strategy as quickly as she moved to start doing it— Jamie had wanted Barbara to beg for her next stage of seduction, and she’d kissed her into doing it.

Alexa’s hands were close enough to their next destination. It felt very easy— the invisible force guiding her up— until her hands were over each of Alexa’s breasts— it felt even better than massaging Barbara’s sides. The only thing regrettable about it was the lack of true Haigure against Alexa’s hands— she wished that Barbara was already wearing it— then it was calmed in her— just to feel Barbara’s breasts… they were substantial in her hands, and they had good form. They were firm when she squeezed them, when she twisted them. Her nipples were budding when Alexa’s fingers traced them. She let her hands move lazily, dragging in loose lines where her fingertips were just barely hanging down and brushing against the flesh there.

It was softer and meatier than the sides of Barbara’s body— Alexa had found the best destination, she was sure, and she twisted, and watched her own hands moving in near disbelief— they were trapping her mind again, she was in her leotard’s grip once, but it doubled back over when she watched— a third time— she watched her hands wander, watched them grip, and pull, and twist and massage— and each time she saw her hands move, it turned her mind over again and she found a new level of blankness. It felt like chanting Haigure forever, and making the pose, but it was happening so much the quicker— multiple revolutions of her mind per second— her hands went again and her mind was blanker— as if she was not the one doing it— her mind was detached from the task; but she didn’t need to think to enjoy what was happening. It must have felt incredibly pleasurable for Barbara to have her breasts played with this way— she was so prepared for Haigure now— Alexa touched her the way she would touch someone truly Haigure— she spent as much time touching Barbara’s breasts through the leotard’s fake top as she did touching her under it.

Her own leotard seemed to compensate for the lack of response that the lank black fabric provided. When she touched, her own leotard poured pleasure into her, but it started it from the furthest point of her extremities, where there was contact with the fake leotard, and drew it in from their to her center. It was almost like touching a real leotard, and Alexa’s touch became more focused on stroking Barbara’s fake, because it seemed to become more pleasurable each time she did it.

Barbara had sunk into lying heavily back against the floor, but she wasn’t lying that way any longer. When Alexa touched her, Barbara’s chest heaved up into her hands, seeking the contact— Alexa knew that Barbara was wishing— knew that despite herself, she was wishing the same as Alexa was, that her leotard was real.

Jamie had been kissing her passionately, but she stopped; there was shifting around which raised Barbara close to Alexa’s touch, for which she was grateful— then Alexa realized that Jamie had slipped herself between Barbara and floor; she was lying on her back against the floor, and Barbara was lying with her back to Jamie’s front— using Jamie as her resting place. Her mouth was just behind Barbara’s ear, but when she spoke, Alexa could still hear her.

“I know what you were thinking while Alexa was touching your breasts through your leotard,” Jamie said, still speaking in kiss-rhythm, though she could no longer kiss Barbara from this position. “You wanted to feel a real leotard against you— you wanted to know how much better everything would be if you were wearing one.”

Barbara’s breathing was heavy and ragged, loud in the air.

“Now I can show you— now you can feel it.”

Of course, with Jamie’s body pressed right again Barbara’s back, and all of Barbara’s weight, the force of gravity pushing it back into her, she didn’t need to imagine about it at all. In this position, Alexa understood— Barbara could feel the leotard against her back; could feel Jamie’s pussy pressing into her ass— and now it wasn’t just Alexa getting a proxy leotard experience. It wasn’t one-sided anymore, her own leotard feeding to her. Now Jamie’s leotard was feeding to Barbara from everywhere it touched her. It could give her the sensation of really being Haigure fucked— and Alexa marveled at the leotards again.

Across multiple people, they could work to create a whole— across three different people, they could create the feeling of real Haigure sex— Alexa, feeling the pleasure she would have been getting from fucking someone in a real leotard. Barbara, getting the pleasure she would have gotten from being fucked while in a real leotard— the leotards had controled two different slaves independently to make this happen, had moved them into the exact position that was necessary; neither of them had even known it was happening, maybe, but they had both ended up where they needed to be. Jamie beneath Barbara, exposing the naked back of her body completely to Jamie’s own leotard; and Alexa playing with Barbara’s breasts; feeling just like she was touching a real Haigure slave when she did.

Isabel was working just as attentively as Barbara was; Alexa’s eyes wandered from watching her own hands move to watching Isabel; her hands rubbed and rubbed at Barbara’s ever sickening pussy— and she watched her own hands with the intent Alexa had watched her own; sometimes she watched them so closely her head dipped low— and sometimes it dipped so low that Isabel’s mouth touched to Barbara’s clit— licked a trail or pressed a kiss before her head inevitably drew back again, mouth streaked in the leakings of Barbara’s come— there had been no orgasm for Barbara yet, but a constant stream of arousal growing ever more copious.

Alexa was fascinated by the way Isabel’s face hovered— the way she was so obsessed, and so consumed by her tasks; both hands in Barbara’s slit, stroking each lip of her pussy from the inside, hands faced back to back— and her wandering mouth which came away more and more streaked in sheen when she pulled it back away again. She couldn’t seem to control what she was doing— couldn’t stop herself when her mouth wandered lower from licking or sucking or kissing for a few seconds; but she kept her hands moving always, working Barbara’s slit thoroughly along Barbara’s both inner sides, and Barbara’s ragged breaths had become stuttering.

She thrust her body up, with more difficulty since she did not have the solid support of a floor, but the soft support of a Jamie; silently demanding with her body for more of Isabel’s touching; more of her attention— she clearly loved it, and didn’t want it to stop. It was hard to remember that she had once fought them at all; she was their feast, laid out for the three of them to devour— she thrust up to Isabel’s touches, but also to Alexa’s; raised her lower body and her upper body, and when she thrust, Jamie moved beneath her too, with a lot more difficulty, but because of strength of devotion managing it. Thrusting off the floor in time, to keep herself perfectly conformed to Barbara’s back all the time, so her leotard would never stop touching its nakedness there.

“This is what it feels like all the time, Barbara,” Jamie told her. “This is what it feels like to be Haigure. This is what it feels like to have a leotard. You can tell when Alexa touches you, can’t you? Especially when she touches you through your fake— you feel the pleasure pulsing into you from there like yours was the real thing.”

Barbara’s moans were becoming more tortured; so turned on, so worked up, getting more that way all the time, but never finding release— Alexa knew where her first release would be coming from, and she was so excited for her friend.

Alexa was touching Barbara under her leotard— it seemed natural to her, to provide the contrast to what Jamie was saying, touching only her skin, and not her leotard.

“Please,” Barbara pleaded. “Please touch me on my leotard!”

Alexa put her hands back over her breasts straps, making sure to touch only where there was fabric, to touch and handle her breasts only through the fabric; Barbara cried out again.

“It’s so much better, isn’t it?” Jamie asked— speaking so closely to Barbara her lips must have been brushing against the underside of Barbara’s ear.

Suddenly the impulse was in Alexa; she knew as deeply as it was possible to know anything that it was the right time. She had to stand.

She stood, and Barbara whimpered— but Jamie shifted to get her arms around Barbara while Barbara stayed laying on her, and went on stroking Barbara through her leotard fake as Alexa had been doing before she stood up.

There was no a single thought in her head, but she knew exactly where she was going. She found Barbara’s desk in her room; and in the second drawer from the top, Alexa found Barbara’s leotard, stashed ahead of time by Jamie, and re-entered the main area of the dorm suite, leotard in hand.

Barbara’s eyes were half-lidded in the overwhelm of pleasure, but they widened to full openness when she spotted Alexa again, and saw what she was bringing with her. “My— my—”

“Very good, Barbara,” Jamie coaxed her. “You recognize it, as you should. It is yours, and you’re going to put it on your body.”

Barbara tucked her lower lip beneath her upper teeth again, hesitating at the breaking point. Even after so much stimulation, she had a little resistance left in the end.

Alexa was eager to see it collapse— Barbara was going to make a beautiful slave, Alexa could already tell, just by the way she’d responded to their seduction so far.

“You want to come, don’t you?” Jamie encouraged. “You’re so turned on now you just want to feel it all go out of you and leave you with relief. It feels like that forever. Even when your leotard teases you mercilessly along and along, you only enjoy it. This is the last time you ever have to feel dissatisfied. This is the last time not having release is going to hurt you— you want it to be over already, don’t you? Just shift off me and sit up— and we’ll help you put it on.”

It was like the moment of Jamie’s deciding kiss, before she’d shifted her mouth to bite down on Barbara’s lip. For this moment, Barbara was still obviously resistant; shifting her teeth in the base of her lip while the surface of it was hid up behind her upper jowl; as an act of restraint, still keeping herself back from surrender.

But then Isabel seemed to know the perfect thing— it was at this moment she slid three fingers swiftly home into Barbara’s opening, and with that first thrust, Barbara lip was released, she sagged more heavily down onto Jamie as before she’d sagged into the floor— and so onto Jamie’s leotard— and then she sighed, happily, her body looser even than before.

“Yes,” she told. “Yes, put it on me.”

It took the shifting of a few seconds for each of them to disentangle from her; Isabel drew back first, and Barbara rolled to the side of Jamie’s body; Jamie sat up, and helped Barbara to sit up too, and Alexa got down on her knees in front of her. The three of them helped Barbara up to kneeling, then rolled her fake leotard down as if they were each one of them maidservants of hers, helping her to dress and undress— they got the fake off, and she kneeled naked among them— the sight nothing so special, nothing compared to the sight they all knew would follow, the sight they were all eager to see. The sight of Barbara in her leotard.

They helped the leotard down onto her, Barbara shuddering the entire time that they guided it along her body. When it was on her, it looked perfect against her— a satisfyingly deep brown shade, and Barbara shook on her knees, nearly convulsing and struggling to maintain her kneel.

She was maintaining it for the moment, though, so while she was Alexa could look at Barbara as long as she wanted and enjoy the imagery she had been looking forward to before this moment. She had constantly been wishing to see Barbara in her leotard, and her own leotard had disciplined her mind away from it, brought her back to the process, stopped her from rushing, since it held Alexa’s mind in such reins. But once she’d held Alexa’s leotard in her hands, she’d been allowed to feel her excitement completely. And it had all been justified. Now she could see it had all been justified.

That brown shade was perfect; not a flat shade, but with real depth in the color tone— that brown was very complimentary to the natural, short red of Barbara’s hair. And like all leotards, Barbara’s sat flush against her body as if it had been made exactly for her— it conformed to her body like she was the only one in the world that it would ever fit, and like all other Haigure slaves, she looked beautiful in it. Barbara was a shorter than the rest of them— she was just naturally built smaller, head and shoulders below all of them, and it gave her a bit of a short and squat look, even when kneeling— even when she’d been lying down; and there was nothing particularly descript about her body— her breasts were average in size and nothing particularly special; and yet even breasts like that looked painfully erotic when held in a leotard— when barely covered by one, when spilling out past the sides of what failed to contain them; and Alexa’s eyes wandered lower.

Barbara’s leotard ended above the crotch, as all did— and Barbara, like some of the others in the takedown group about to be conquered or previously having been, didn’t groom herself at all. Her pubic hair grew free and falling, curly and red just like the hair on her head; it shook— Barbara’s pussy was twitching and moving the hair close to it with each twitch.

Barbara really was struggling to stay kneeling. Jamie took pity on her. “Lie back,” she encouraged her, and helped her to do it with the others’ aid. “Just stay there, and let it take you. Stay there, and let it have you.”

Barbara was obedient. Barbara did it. She looked pretty as she lay there convulsing, and the three of them kneeled still around her, watching her happily. She looked so good like that, Alexa couldn’t help it— literally couldn’t, because her leotard was suggesting her forward, but she didn’t want to be able to help it, either. She spread herself along Barbara’s body, setting them leotard to leotard— amplifying whatever Barbara’s leotard was already doing to her by increasing the energy involved with what her own leotard was conduiting. She rubbed their bodies against each other, kissing Barbara as she did it— Barbara moaned in her mouth with every movement, and the sound was pleasing too— Alexa wrapped her arms around Barbara, and rolled both herself and her held one onto their sides, kept moving against her like that.

She saw Jamie slip down; she was placing herself just behind Barbara’s ass, and when Alexa stopped kissing, just to crane her neck down and look, she saw Jamie pull Barbara apart slightly; she threaded her tongue through the space she’d made, and she was licking at Barbara’s clit, and along the insides of her vaginal lips with Barbara’s upper thigh braced against her head. Barbara couldn’t stop shaking.

Isabel had come closer too; she had lied down sideways like the other three of them, her front to Barbara’s back, moaning as she rubbed her leotard against Barbara’s back— it made Alexa think of Isabel’s slavery again— so enslaved that in her participation, she only seemed to mindlessly copy what Jamie had been doing before, moving her leotard against the naked skin of Barbara’s back; her hips forced Jamie’s head deeper into Barbara’s crotch, and Barbara had no complaints about the repetition in what Isabel was doing— she was shaking, as though freezing, and her moans were going on longer each time. They felt warm in Alexa’s mouth, and she swallowed them all.

After all, maybe Isabel wasn’t so mindless that she couldn’t do anything different than what Jamie had done. Maybe she’d been watching Jamie do it the whole time and had felt jealous— maybe she’d only wanted it for herself, and now she was taking it.

It was easy to go into the haze of pleasure and stop thinking at all after that— they moved, and seemed to change position, though Alexa felt constantly as though she was falling asleep and waking up. She fucked Barbara, Isabel fucked Barbara, Jamie fucked Barbara; then there were times it seemed Barbara was fucking each of them, being completely servile, pleasuring them and taking nothing in return; they fucked each other; while two were together, two others joined— or three went together and the fourth masturbated— or the four of them became a tangle of limbs; the specifics were never important. It was always pleasure.

When at last the four of them were all satisfied, Barbara flopped onto her back again.

“Yes,” Barbara said, sounding so happy Alexa wouldn’t have been surprised if she started crying. “Yes, yes, yes! Haigure is perfect— Haigure is all I love— Haigure is everything—” She lost the capacity to speak, but lay there, her leotard already controling her, her leotard already pleasuring her— wearing only a happy a smile upon her face.

* * *