The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 21

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Kara was nervous while she had to wait; Lilith smiled at her in a predatory way, but took no action. And the other slaves were so good— they just stood their in the their same line, and Jamie stayed standing still behind Lilith— and they all had to wait together, until the sound of the club building opening came to them, and then the person Kara had wanted to see was coming through the exercise room door; then the two people Kara had thought it would be impossible to see enter— then one person Kara had even thought to remember to want. Alexa, then Steph, then her mom, and Kara had missed her— then finally Rose— Kara’s four most beloved people in the world, and she had missed them all so much and now— if things went just right, Kara could give her surrender now, with them here, in these conditions. She felt the possibility of it sitting close to her.

Alexa was the first one to come close to Kara. She moved past Lilith— without making any asks to her, without checking with her even a little bit, so Lilith had given all the necessary instructions to Alexa already, and Alexa was a good slave carrying them out, making a direct route to Kara, and then she was helping Kara down into sitting on the floor, and Kara thought her heart was going to burst from her love— she’d missed Alexa so much, but Alexa had done all of this for her, had been thinking of her all the time.

And then Kara was afraid, suddenly; Kara was being surrounded by her visitors. Alexa was crouched in front of her, while Kara was sitting, but Rose was sitting to Alexa left side, and Kara’s mother was sitting right next to her on her right; Steph right next to her on her left, and Kara felt boxed in suddenly; boxed in and terrified. She couldn’t stand from here— she couldn’t escape from here, she couldn’t get up and go away. She was half not wanting too, half-wishing that she’d be kept here long enough to give in.

“I don’t know about this, Alexa,” Kara said, feeling reluctance now that she was facing an inevitable future. “My… freedom… my control… over myself… losing it forever.” Her nerves had her heart racing in her chest.

“You’ll still have your freedom, Kara,” Alexa assured her. “You’ll just be dedicating it to Haigure from now on. And that feels better, anyway. You get rewards for giving it to Haigure; you don’t get any rewards when you use it for yourself.”

That did sound true… Kara wasn’t quite sure how to argue that, but Alexa was still talking.

“You don’t have to be scared, Kara,” Alexa told her. “You’re here among people that love you— and we all just want to help you. We’re going to help you. Just let us do it. Just enjoy this experience. You only get to convert one time— make the most of it.” Alexa looked like she was enjoying Kara for this one time that she was having the opportunity.

“It’s true, Kara,” Rose said; and similar things were murmured out of the mouths of her surrounding visitors sitting close around her. Kara could almost forget that Lilith was standing over them and watching— wearing a smile that said she was enjoying all of it.

Alexa had moved closer, to kiss Kara’s mouth. Kara felt the reluctance coming into her again, briefly. Now Alexa was kissing her, it almost made everything definite; she’d started on a path from which she would not turn back, and when she walked it long enough, what would result was her Haigure-ification.

Alexa kissed her— it was familiar, once again, like kissing Alexa always was, her tongue flicking and flicking over Kara’s and she felt it into the back of her knees. She let herself fully kiss Alexa back, and though there was a little reluctance, there wasn’t any resistance to speak of. It wasn’t like when Alexa had tried to seduce her before, where she’d felt like she couldn’t fully kiss her, and couldn’t full fuck her. There was nothing holding back from doing it.

She wanted to be fucked by all the people she loved most in the world, fucked by all of them until she was so crazy with lust that she submitted to Haigure, and submitted to Lilith, who was watching over this all.

It still frightened her a little when she thought of it, and when Alexa kissed her with force, but Rose, Steph, and their mother were passing comforting touches over Kara’s body, wherever they could reach it, and Alexa kissed and kissed and kissed her. Kevra quirked her mouth open further, and then Alexa was reaching down to her exposed pussy, where it waited down there under Kevra’s fake. She traced her fingers through, she drew out the wetness, and it made Kevra think of slavery, of how it was erotic like this, of how it felt like this. Alexa stuck three fingers inside Kara and twisted, and it made Kara moan— she looked up at Lilith and her eyes fixed on her— at the same time, Kara was thrusting and rocking her hips while Alexa kept twisting her hand; and she kissed Alexa back harder open-eyed.

The other three of Kara’s loved ones kept petting her body while Alexa fucked Kara on her hand; it felt good— this was pleasure, and Alexa was close enough it seemed like her leotard was emitting heat that Kara could feel; she wiggled her ass to get Alexa deeper, and Alexa understood the implied action that Kara was looking for. Thrust thrust thrust up off the floor of the exercise room; Kara kissed Alexa, still open-eyed; she looked past Lilith, though there had been some peripheral pleasure in looking at her; the rest of the former takedowners weren’t standing in a line anymore. They had broken off into pairs, and they were all getting into sex together with each other; Kara couldn’t focus enough to tell who had gone where, or what they were doing with each other.

Kara was losing interest with any of them— she was looking back at Lilith while Alexa dug around inside of her. It made her feel something to see Lilith standing there, looking at her. She could see the dark power coming off in waves— and just her figure was perfection itself— Kara wanted to see it forever. She was art, she was beauty, it was turning Kara on so hard that it was seriously competing with Alexa touching her, and everyone else touching her— the moans the other takedowners were making together, it was all making an erotic backdrop— but Kara kept looking at Lilith.

She was the figure, she was the figure she needed to see like a religious figurine at a shrine. Everything that Alexa did to Kara put devotion into her body, and Kara understood all that devotion lead to Haigure— but that when it lead to Haigure, it was really leading to Lilith, because all of this was Lilith’s, it belonged to her, it was happening because of her, and it was only right that Kara kept looking at her.

Then Alexa kissed Kara more distractingly and Kara had to close her eyes into it, to close her eyes to really feel it, Alexa still twisting three fingers slowly inside her, splitting her open, closing her eyes to feel her mother’s hands, her sister’s hands, her oldest friend’s hands stroking over her— to feel Alexa’s lips as they moved and moved on hers; Kara kissed her back to show Alexa her thanks, and she was getting more turned on by the second. She needed to show Alexa how much she loved this. It was an actual, literal need, which if it went unfilled, would drive Kara to distraction.

It would anguish her, it would pain her. There was slavery in her already, and this was all coming from that. Slavery meant giving back devotion, meant giving back thanks, giving back obedience. And it felt good, and it felt good, and it felt good; Kara was so grateful for it that she couldn’t even remember that she’d been reluctant to begin with. The assurance of the people she loved her had comforted her, and sent it far away from her mind. And Alexa was fucking her and kissing her, and showing Kara the love she had for her. It all made Kara feel so, so incredibly great.

Kara was still very absorbed in what Alexa was doing to her, but the hands of her beloved people were still on her, and they switched their touches from stroking pets to guiding pushes. They were helping Kara back onto the floor of the exercise room. Alexa moved with Kara’s body, kept her hand inside her striking in just exactly the way that was right.

Steph moved from where she’d been sitting beside her. She put her legs apart and lowered themselves over Kara’s face.

It had been a while since Kara had tasted a woman this way, and eaten of her— now with her sister’s pussy presented to her mouth, Kara was eager to kiss and lick and eat of its dispensation. She’d never tasted her sister’s pussy, but she’d felt Steph’s love in every stroke of her hand; and now Kevra wanted to show Steph how she loved her in the way she licked and kissed and sucked at her. She had missed Steph so much; she had felt like she’d lost her forever, but she hadn’t lost her at all; Steph was right in front of her, and she could touch her— she could hold her hips under hands and taste Steph’s pussy on her tongue and in her mouth.

It turned Kara on to like Steph— it turned Kara on more when she reflected on doing it. She never would have touched her sister in any kind of sexual way before Haigure. It would have seemed wronged to her, and completely unappealing; but she was doing it with full enthusiasm, and she felt the starting of her slavery in her just there. It was the slave in her that wanted to lick and fuck her own sister, that found it even more thrilling for its wrong, taboo-ness. She hadn’t been like this before Haigure had been worming around in her head, changing her mind. Now she licked Steph and felt filthy— licked Steph, felt dirty, enjoyed that feeling.

Then she licked more impatiently, wanting to get more of Steph’s arousal out of her, wanting to show Steph more of how she felt for her, how much she loved her and was happy to be with her again.

She felt a pain of hands running on her legs— judging by the positions everyone had been in, Kara believed those were Rose’s hands; Rose must have wanted to touch her, just to be a part of things, just to be resting her hands on Kara’s body somewhere. It was a soothing bit of physical attention— she was enjoying herself, but everyone around her was thinking so considerately of her, thinking of the fact that Kara must still be afraid, still afraid and reluctant to fully go into Haigure.

“Alexa,” Kara heard Lilith’s voice— and she realized that was who she was really doing this for— that she wouldn’t have enjoyed eating Steph out quite so much if Lilith hadn’t been standing over her and watching as it happened. That was more of that budding slavery in Kara, waiting to come into full blossom— doing things for Lilith’s benefit, ahead of everything else.

But Lilith was still speaking, and though everything else was still moving, Kara really felt how much everyone was listening to her as she did. She was different than all of them, though— their leotards must be attuning their focus there, but Kara was listening without a leotard directly influencing her brain and making her do it. She felt the lack of that— how hot it would be if she were wearing her leotard— and it had to be around here, waiting for her— if she were wearing her leotard and it forced her to listen to Lilith by turning her mind there… she felt herself sparking up with more arousal down where Alexa was still touching her.

“You’ve been paying Kara enough attention,” Lilith went on. “Let someone else give her some of their time.”

Alexa pulled her fingers out, and moved to sit over Kara, no longer touching her.

“Finally,” Steph said, and Kara just kept licking her. “I love you, Kara, and I want to make this feel good for you. I know things have been hard for you, and I know it was really hard when I converted before you. But I’m glad you can understand that that was actually a positive thing in the end.”

It was hard to totally concentrate on what Steph was saying— but vaguely, Kara thought she could agree that Steph’s conversion really had been a positive thing. It meant that she could be here licking Steph’s pussy when it tasted so good.

Steph was bending herself down in half— “Yes, Kara, just like that— keep licking me right there—” and Kara was happy to oblige her— she was laying herself over Kara’s body upside down until her face was right close to Kara’s folds— and Kara could feel Steph’s breath on them.

Steph’s pussy had not moved even slightly when she’d repositioned. Kara kept licking, and licking. She licked, and found greater desperation to lick— what she had really found in herself was an endless battery for this task which would fuel it on forever.

“Look at what a good time Haigure is giving you,” Steph encouraged her, breathing on Kara’s pussy as she spoke— she was close enough that sometimes in the process of speaking, Steph’s tongue darted out of her mouth to form a certain sound, and then it would brush Kara’s pussy. “You’re not even in your leotard yet, but you’re doing exactly as your leotard would want you to. Isn’t it easy? And won’t it feel so much better when you’re actually wearing it?”

Kara pictured herself wearing it and thought Steph was immediately right. But even in Steph speaking to her this way, Kara felt how much her sister loved her— she cared enough to be saying these reassuring things, these reinforcing things— every one of which Kara heard, and knew she was a little more ready to completely give in… everything Steph said came out of love, and Kara felt so much love in that moment.

Kara know she could lick— she could just lick and lick for days, for years; she was putting all her own love into what she was giving to Steph, and Steph had conveyed hers already in what she’d said. It was nice to feel that the love Kara was showing to Steph was already reciprocated— Steph loved her as much as she loved Steph. They’d always been close sisters, but it was refreshing to feel that love again now when she’d been so cut off from that sisterly closeness in her grief. And to have the object of her grief returned to her was better than anything Kara could have imagined.

Finally Steph put her mouth to Kara’s folds, and started to kiss and mouth around; Steph was returned to her and showering love down on her in the form of pleasure. And Kara liked the feeling of Steph lying over her— she liked the feeling of Steph licking and pulling with her lips. Kara tilted her hips slightly to make a better joining with Steph’s mouth— Steph broke the seal of her lips to say, “so good and obedient, just like your leotard would want you to be,” and that made Kara shudder— and then Steph said, “Lilith is so happy with you right now—” and Kara shuddered harder.

Steph reapplied her lips— Kara had still be tonguing her out the entire time, and she got excited in a purely emotional way when Steph spasmed in response to Kara’s latest tongue move. She was happy knowing that she was giving Steph enjoyment; knowing she was making her happy— but what Steph’d said echoed in her mind; Steph had bracketed what she was doing inside a particular interpretation— the feeling that she was being a part of Haigure right now in an unofficial capacity— and she couldn’t wait until it became official— and that this was all in service of Lilith, too, who was yet standing over and watching it happen.

Then Kara felt fingers touching her— and she recognized the length of them, and knew they belonged to her mother’s— then heard her mother speaking, which confirmed it for her. “My beautiful girls; together again; all of us, a family again. Being part of Haigure means rejoining your family, Kara, doesn’t that make you so glad?”

It really did; she had missed her sister and her mother like she’d lost a part of her body.

Kara’s mother was reaching lower than Steph’s mouth— stroking and rubbing along Kara’s pussy, dipping her opening, one, two fingers at a time. Then she would stroke Steph’s face too, over Steph’s cheek, then down it back into touching Kara; touching both her daughters at the place they were joining themselves together. “Look at you,” she said, sweetly. “Both being so good— you’re really crediting Haigure with your behavior; and Lilith too… I’m so proud of you both.”

That thrilled Kara, to get that kind of motherly approbation. She felt like she was getting a pat on the head— none of this would have meant so much without her mother’s praise; and she had been completely right, as she often was, that Kara eager to formally join Haigure as a means of getting her family back. She hadn’t been thinking about it until her mother said it, but now that it had been said, it was all that she was thinking about.

“Roll off her, Steph,” Lilith called out. “Let the others have their turn, too.”

Steph rolled off immediately, and Kara was left lying on her back. She tried to sit up, to reposition herself, but Lilith spoke again.

“Just stay lying on your back, Kara,” Lilith dissuaded her. “This is all for you.”

Kara stayed, and the others around her seemed to have ideas on what they wanted to do with her, and Rose was the first one to reach for her. She had been touching her lightly, just involved a bit.

Rose was taking the center stage, putting each of her hands onto Kara’s breasts; she was really putting them directly on Kevra’s breasts, because she was slipping her hands under the fabric provided by the black leotard Kara wore— the plain, boring dumb leotard that couldn’t influence or generate energy or install movements in Kara’s mind for her to carry out and follow through on. Kara didn’t mind being separated from that lifeless fabric, having something come between it and the skin over her breasts, coming in between it as a barrier; especially if Rose was the one providing a barrier by the presence of her hands. Her palms were pliant against the rise of each breast, and for a moment, Rose just let her hands rest there, as if she was trying to internalize the feeling of them there into her memory.

Then she started to move them, pushing Kara’s breasts up, pushing them back down. That was the kind of feeling that shouldn’t have been enjoyable, but Kara felt the heft of each breast of her bosom in Rose’s hand fully when Rose made them come up, and then when she made them come back down again.

She lifted Kara again, lowered Kara again— then she slipped her fingers around each of Kara’s nipples, and started tweaking at them, twirling her fingertips around, making both of Kara’s nipples respond more sensitively every time, and making sympathetic flinches of pleasure happen inside Kara’s cunt. Kara’s breathing dipped shallow, and Rose went on to squeezing Kara’s breasts— then teased her nipples again— then pushed her breasts up entirely, and lowered them back down again.

She had set up a cycle in which she first lifted Kara’s breasts with that push, then let them down again, then twirled over Kara’s nipples, then squeezed Kara’s breasts hard— then started the entire process over again.

Kara’s mother was touching her clit— the pads of her fingers moving over it— then over it again— but Alexa was reaching below her mother’s hand, her hand coming to Kara’s opening once again; Kara remembered the pleasure of when Alexa’s hand had last been in that same position; her mother kept stroking her clit, and running her hand in the seam of Kara’s hip— but Alexa was pushing two fingers into Kara, and working them deeper, trying to rediscover the same depth she’d been down to before— Kara was streaking them with arousal, and that made her more sensitive when her mother kept stroking her on her clit— and then Rose seemed satisfied with the bounds of what her hands could accomplish, because she lowered her mouth to Kara’s left nipple, and fit her lips around it to start sucking at it.

Now she rolled over it with her tongue instead of her fingers— and Kara’s body gave more arousal up, streaked more onto Alexa finger’s; she was clenching them tighter, and it was more of a stretch every time that Alexa pounded them back into Kara’s body. Her mother was still teasing her clit with a patient hand— but after having a hand on each breast, losing that feeling on one of them made her want to cry— the simple problem in Rose sucking her nipple was that Rose had only one mouth, and she couldn’t be sucking both of Kara’s nipples together at the same time.

Kara had almost despaired of being satisfied— somehow everything she was feeling, as a result of three different people paying her this kind of sexual attention, was so close to satisfying her, but it still wasn’t enough— she needed one more kind of stimulation— she needed attention from four people, and not three— but all that frustration and concern was resolved when she felt a second mouth coming onto her second nipple, the one to her right. Steph had lowered her mouth like Rose had done, and now she and Rose were licking Kara’s nipples together in a complimentary pattern, one licking up while the other licked down, one swirling while the other sucked, constantly offsetting sensations, and overwhelming Kara’s mind entirely.

She was only thinking blankness up there— no images, no concepts, just a dull, blank void— but even though Steph couldn’t feel what was happening in Rose’s mouth, and Rose couldn’t feel what was happening inside of Steph’s, they still tongued and licked and sucked Kara’s nipples like they were two mouths of the same organism. It was their leotards co-ordinating them... Lilith’s intention that was behind that co-ordination. Kara felt like a buffet that had been served up for the people she loved most in her life, and Lilith was standing there to watch Kara be eaten up and savored down.

Kara liked being the center of attention, this way, feasted on by everyone. Both her sister and her best friend— who had always been like a sister to her— sucking at her chest, her mother touching and swirling and rubbing to her clit, and her girlfriend, driving her two fingers inside of Kara’s pussy; and now she was adding a third.

Kara wasn’t coming, though. She still hadn’t come, not even one single time— if her leotard, the real leotard, was on her form, it might have let her come… that idea had been put into her head time and time again in the attempted seductions to Haigure that she’d so far endured; by now she new the idea to be plain truth. She couldn’t come, wouldn’t come, not until it was her leotard making her come, not until she was coming the last of her freedom away and going into her Haigure-ified existence to stay.

The void in her brain— that was what a fully enslaved existence was going to feel like when she lived inside of it. There would only be that dull whiteness in her thoughts— she wouldn’t think in words, she would sit empty-headed all the time; the planner, the strategize, the researcher— empty-headed all the time, waiting for her leotard to pull her strings, waiting for Lilith to want it too.

She already felt like she was into that slave waiting... it would be easier at a time like this, when her mind was blanked out this way, just to have something else make her decisions for her... for something else to tell her what she should do, to show her how it should be done... it would be easier... it would be better... she felt like a whole new space had been carved into her, a space that was ready to receive instruction, to receive a new method of living into it. But there was nothing in that space yet; the instruction hadn’t been conveyed, the method of living hadn’t been imparted to her; when it was she’d come from learning it, and she’d come forever, for the rest of her life because all Haigure was sex, and it was continuous sex that dragged on and on in the best way. She was looking forward to that chapter starting.

Kara’s eyes had fallen open at some point in the course of all the sexual attention being paid to her, and she could see, and interpret what she saw, well enough to make sense of the room.

To one side of it, Jessica, Zoe, Himiko and Emily had broken away from the rest of the group. The four of them were together; like the four that surrounded Kara and were with her— all enjoying each other’s attentions; Zoe was kissing Emily, and Himiko kissing Jessica, but their configuration shifted around; Zoe kissing Jessica, Himiko to Emily; then when they kissed, each one was reaching down below to penetrate into each other with focused thrusting of fingers. They were moaning into each other’s mouths when they kissed, but Kara could still hear it.

Then the configuration changed still again— Zoe to Himiko, Jessica to Emily; and then again, all four of them writhing together, reaching for each other. It looked wrong to Kara for a second; the four people she was looking at should be Steph, her mother, Alexa and Rose, and there should be a fifth lying among them, taking all of their affections; the experience happening to her was so definitive Kara expected to see it happening outside of her body, expected to see it everywhere in the room around her, and when she didn’t find it there, it confused her mind, which was out of touch with language anyway.

But Kara looked long enough at the other group of four that they made sense to her again; then her eyes wandered from them; on the other side of the room, Isabel, Barbara and Kasumi were all together— they never paired off among that configuration, and Kara understood intuitively that they weren’t doing that, because if they had, one of the three would have been left out— and in Haigure’s loving inclusion, that kind of exclusion was unacceptable— Kara felt aligned enough with the others to understand their mindset— aligned enough with the frequency of the leotards that she understood them, too… and she found it touching that the three of them were keeping all attention on each other so not even one single one of them would feel like they had been left out. It was sweet.

It was sweet, and it was hot to watch at the same time. Kasumi was lying over Barbara, and her eyes opened briefly as the two of them undulated their bodies together— undulated their leotards together— and when Kasumi opened her eyes, their gaze connected to Kara’s line of sight, and they widened— she recognized Kara— and Kara recognized her, even with the silence between her ears, and the look in Kasumi’s eyes was… kind… she was happy for Kara, that Kara was being loved this way, and that that love was changing her— and Kara understood, in that second of sharing a glance with her, that Kasumi wanted her— that as soon as Kara was Haigure, Kasumi would want to convey love to her too. Maybe Kasumi had been attracted to Kara for a long time. In that moment, it really seemed like she might have.

Then Kasumi closed her eyes again and cut off the glance, as Barbara kept moving her leotard over Kasumi’s— that must have felt even better than the sensation of moving naked body over naked body. Kara envied them that— but knew at the same time she wouldn’t have to be envious for much longer— she’d soon have the opportunity herself, and she’d even have a partner waiting to seize that opportunity with her, if she was done with all her other loved ones.

Isabel was moving with them too— she had put herself on Kasumi’s back, sandwiching her down into Barbara’s body, but the weight of two full bodies wasn’t crushing Barbara to nothing; Haigure had made her strong, her leotard had made her strong, obscenely strong like all other Haigure slaves were— Kara would be like that too, soon. But Barbara was strong enough to support two full bodies lying on her; the pleasure must have been exponentially more, with a third leotard feedbacking with the other two— they all moved together as if there was no incredible crushing weight at play; they moved as if each of them were light as air, with no other burdens touching them.

That was the power of Haigure— that was Haigure’s invisible influence, and Kara liked to watch the moving sandwich of the three of them for that reason, to see the evidence of how great and how beautiful Haigure was. She could see it there.

Everyone in the room was having sex; that was evidence of Haigure too. There were moans to hear, sex to scent, and for Kara, sensations to feel, because her four partners hadn’t stopped what they were doing to her either. The one person to remain aloof was Lilith; Jamie had been standing, waiting for Lilith’s instruction for the longest time— but now she had gone over to Jessica, Zoe, Himiko and Emily’s quartet. She was welcomed in to what they were doing without even a brief hesitation.

So now Lilith was the only one standing; five takedowners together, the other three with each other— and only Lilith standing; Lilith watched what was happening to Kara for just a minute more, before she cleared her throat. “Everyone clear off of Kara now— I’d like a turn with her.” The other four shifted off of Kara right away— and the empty space left on Kara’s body was immediately filled in with Lilith’s body.

The other four of them sat back and kneeled— and Kara had time enough to notice that the four of them were waiting, kneeling around and only masturbating as they watched Lilith, and watched her moving in for Kara.

At last Lilith’s leotard connected to Kara’s body; Kara had felt other leotards; but there was something special about Lilith’s, something that made it just a little bit better, and also made what it conveyed to be conveyed a little more strongly. It was because Lilith was supreme over them all; Kara understood that.

Lilith moved differently than all the others, too. The others moved like they were guided by an invisible force, all their decisions arranged for them. But Lilith moved like she was making each one of her moves with conscious deliberation, like she really wanted to be touching in just the way she was.

She rubbed her breasts over Kara’s, having moved Kara’s breast straps aside; it was like Rose touching her had prepared her for this— the feeling of her breasts being lifted and then lowered again— but this time it was Lilith pushing Kara’s breasts up with her own— the parts of Lilith’s breasts covered by her leotard, when they touched Kara’s, gave her that spark which came from her leotard. There was a different kind of energy when the naked parts of Lilith’s breasts touched Kara’s breasts, naked… and she felt the leotard over Lilith’s stomach touching her own fake— she was sad not to be wearing her real leotard, once more… she thought she must be disappointing Lilith.

If she had been wearing a real leotard, her leotard could have interfaced with Lilith’s instead of sitting motionless against her— but she couldn’t help that, and Lilith seemed to be enjoying herself anyway. She had the palms of her hand pressed to floor on either side of Kara’s body, leveraging herself for each individual push which pressed her breasts up over Kara’s and back down again. Kara was being touched by perfection itself— that kind of fortune was hard to imagine, but it was right here, happening now.

Kara was understanding something, now. Something she had been put here to understand. This was perfection, this was Haigure, this was Lilith. And everything and everyone that Kara loved was part of Haigure; and they were so much a part of it that parts of them went out of themselves and became entwined into what Haigure was, what Haigure would become. Why was she trying to avoid that? She should want to put herself inside of it, not only to be with the ones she loved, but also to let some quality come off of her and become part of Haigure, and what it was going to be. Just by being a part of Haigure passively, she would shape its future, like all the others, and then she could take direct action to serve it on top of that too; she wanted into that.

And just like that, Kara knew. She knew she had finally been broken down, knew she had finally been worn out. There was nothing else left: she was ready for Haigure, she didn’t need to be prepared any further. The sex, which had felt like it had gone on for hours, had finally been sufficient. Lilith’s late joining in had put it over the top.

She was a slave now, a slave to Haigure. She had been made one, and it had started even before she’d come into this room. When Alexa had been converted, and everything she’d done after that to try and seduce her; including converting or helping to convert almost all the people in this room; but no, it had even been before that; when Jamie had suggested the earbuds which as she thought about it now had probably never worked at best or had done something even more nefarious at worst... no, it had been even before that.

From the first time she’d seen Haigure... no matter how much she struggled against it, no matter how she’d declaimed her hate for it and fought it turn after turn... somewhere in the back of her mind, even then there had been a kernel of devotion that Haigure had slipped in place. Or maybe it was even hotter to think that Lilith had slipped it in place and it had lain dormant. Had been quietly germinating, growing more and more fertilized, sending up sprouts, always beneath Kara’s notice. Every time Haigure itself; or Lilith herself; had seduced Kara a little more, every time she’d found it a little more attractive, a little more tempting, a little more positive... she’d become a little more a slave and only her clinging to high-minded principles; and some truly unfortunate luck; had kept her from fully converting.

It had been a long process but a slow one, and she wasn’t realizing it until right now; and even as she realized, she realized too that this could be a completely false history of herself that she had been brainwashed into believing; by Haigure; by Lilith, who was responsible for Haigure’s glory, for its beginning, its invention... like she really was a goddess; and thinking that a false narrative had been put into her mind to make Kara more pliant and more manipulable, well, that made Kara squirm. She was fully a slave now, whenever that had happened; whether it had started from the first kernel as she’d seemingly been made to believe... or whether she had only become a slave when she’d come into this room and endured what had happened to her in here. It was irrelevant, because in one fashion or another, she was a slave now. And a slave had to have her leotard.

This had been understood by the others, too; at least the others who had been attending to Kara. The group of five and of three were still oblivious, and fucking each other with abandon. But Kara’s four closest loved ones, who had been kneeling around her and masturbating, they looked to understand; and even Lilith had sat back on her haunches, to leave Kara untouched for more than a minute. Alexa rose and moved out of sight; leaving the exercise room and going into the main area beyond it. Kara knew where she was going. Kara knew what she was getting, and she imagined Alexa was going into the cabinet to get it.

Like it was all that time ago, when that club member in the indigo leotard had gone into it to draw out the thing that Kara had only then been seeing for the first time... the thing which had followed her to the dean’s office, to her mother’s house, to her dorm room, in Alexa’s hands and then her hands, when she’d held it like she’d been told. How could she not have been a slave then? The kernel explanation must have been the true one, whether she’d been made to believe it or not... she’d just acted so obediently... she’d already been a slave then, she had to have been. Her slavery had to have already been partly, or mostly, in blossom.

She had held that leotard, which she would never have to be separated from ever again, but she had never worn it, not once. It seemed impossible, too, that there had been a time in which she had not wanted to wear it. It was all she could think of now. Wearing it.

Wearing it forever... then wearing it some more. She would need more than one lifetime, easily. No amount of time spent wearing it would ever be satisfactory.

Alexa had re-entered the exercise room, and Kara felt complete, full body elation when she saw it there in Alexa’s hands. She’d seen Alexa hold it before, but she’d never been so sure it was about to be on her body in mere seconds.

It was a hot pink color, like Kara remembered it. She waited expectantly for Alexa to get it to her, but Alexa passed it off to Lilith, and Kara immediately understood. If she had been going to let Alexa put the leotard on her body, she would have done it when Alexa had cornered her in her dorm room. She would not do it now.

She felt she was lucky, too. Not many slaves had their obedience anointed like this by the one who was behind it, who had led to all of Haigure happening, to begin with. But Kara was having that privilege; Kara wondered if the only leotard Lilith’s hands had ever put on someone had been her own. Even for Lilith’s mother’s leotard, it was easier for Kara to picture Lilith ordering her mother to put her leotard on; not putting it on her herself. But clearly she intended to dress Kara; maybe Kara was the only one she’d do this for, the only one she ever would. She took the leotard from Alexa and held it out, using both of her hands, one over each shoulder of the leotard.

Kara took the initiative to strip out of her fake leotard. It didn’t feel like usurping Lilith’s power, or being disobedient. It felt like she was eager and ready, clearing the last of the barriers in her way and throwing herself down on Lilith’s power for the taking.

Lilith smiled at Kara doing this, and Kara could feel the cold air of the room resting on her skin. It was strange to think, for a second, that she would never be entirely naked ever again, after the next few minutes had passed. Unlike Jamie, Kara would never have a reason to take it off and pass as not-Haigure; there would be no one left to convince, or to trick.

The reason it was strange to think of never being naked again was because it didn’t bother her at all; it only filled her with a kind of giddy excitement. She’d thought it before but the reality was weighing into her in a new way. She and her leotard would be one joined thing, and that joint would never be severed.

She didn’t want to wait any longer to come into being united with it; she’d waited long enough, and she shifted imperceptibly forward.

Lilith took this to be her cue. She helped the leotard down onto Kara’s body, and once Kara was wearing it completely, and dressed in hot pink, she let out a long sigh.

She felt as if something head been slotted into place; something that had been missing from her life, from her mind, from herself, all this time. She had never had this experience with another person— maybe because people couldn’t fit together that way, but as soon as her leotard was on, she felt as if it had completed her. She had been an open equation forever unsolved, but the leotard had just written in her answer.

It gave her a true feeling of finality; she wasn’t an unanswered anymore, she wasn’t an open equation, or an open question anymore. She was finished off; she was resolved, like one musical note which had moved on to the next, correct one, leaving an impression of a resounding conclusion. Kara felt sated, in a way she never had been sated; there was nothing left in her that was in discomfort, and all her previous suffering had long since disappeared; it was only a distant memory, becoming more distant by the second. She no longer had to feel it.

The feeling of that joining had taken first precedent; but now it was settling in, Kara couldn’t even remember what it had felt like to not be in her leotard. Thinking of that before time in her life, it seemed to Kara a period long and gray and sad; dull too. She was just glad it was over; just glad she didn’t have to be in it anymore.

But now she was getting used to the feeling of being in her leotard; and that quickly was taking over her concentration.

It felt different to actually be wearing a leotard to her skin, in comparison to feeling up against a leotard on someone’s body which was being pressed into you. When the leotard was on her body, and not on someone else’s, it had constant access to her. It was hooking its way into her nervous system, it felt like, becoming a part of her body, a part of what circulated through her. It sent out sparks and they came all the way around her; she felt them lighting her up, illuminating her.

She had been dark and dank before, but the leotard had cast light into all her dark spaces and brightened them up. Kara felt like she’d been waiting all her life for a sparking up of this kind. No other experience had been like this one, and Kara was glad for everything that had happened, because no other sequence of events could have gotten her to this point; and if she had not gotten to this point, she would have truly been missing something irreplaceable.

That was when the pleasure started up for Kara; her leotard was melding to her; it had brightened all her inner spaces, but it was also bringing itself online, doing progressively more each moment. It was sweetly making love to her, that was the best way of phrasing it, Kara’s mind decided. It washed her in soft colors of pleasure, hue following on hue, and Kara hadn’t known something that gentle could touch her that thoroughly. Even brushing against other Haigure-ites had not given up that secret; but she was happy to learn it here, to have that knowledge be something that was only shared between her and her own leotard; it bonded them closer together, if there could be secrets between them.

She felt that sweet lovemaking touch her more nimbly than fingers ever could; that was the benefit of having sex with something half-sentient and not quite living; something that was bonded to her and strengthening itself in that bond every day. The fabric pulsed on her, and then there weren’t just two fingers, or three, or ten. There were millions of fingers in her, stroking over muscle and cell walls, stroking over nerves and veins, and doing all of it as things made of fire.

They only burned a little when they touched because they were just brushing her lightly; a tease. But they burned more each time, a symphony of touches, because they touched with more pressure, which meant greater exposure to their flame, which meant greater burning. It was Kara’s favorite sequence of causality, and the touched were so whitehot it felt like she was been stabbed with pins or nails from the inside, only there was no blood after, and only the fleeting pain of the moment that gave way to great pleasure after which swamped and overwrote it. Kara let the cascades come on, feeling increasingly better all the time. There was an energy field her inside and it was rising, like a storm of lighting over her plains and scorching her earth in shocks. She was being built up to something and didn’t know what; she had completely lost track of herself in the room, she had completely lost track of herself in the narrative of her life.

She didn’t remember how she’d gotten here anymore; she remembered she’d liked the story when she’d thought the one she was supposed to think, but couldn’t remember what it was. It was too lightninghot inside her, and it was striking everywhere, a great electrical ball that shot itself out constantly. All those fingers of flame had become bolts of lightning, and they kept shocking her with pleasure. It started painful, transformed in seconds, and then it was ecstasy. Kara only knew she was convulsing, feeling bolt after bolt, millions of times over, on the inside. She wasn’t aware of the room, of anyone she might have been with before... if they were there, they would have to understand... this was between her and her leotard, a celebration of their joining, and in Kara joining to it, also thereby joining Haigure as a whole officially.

Kara was being allowed to remember, by her leotard’s granting, all the times she had recently been aroused. She hadn’t come, not once, since Alexa had been converted; all the working up Alexa had done to try and seduce her... the attempt by Isabel and then by Isabel and Barbara to seduce Kara where Alexa hadn’t... then all the sex she’d been subjected to since she’d come in to this room; even when it had only been the more subtle seduction of learning the truth and what was happening next, then waiting for it... all of it had added up to Kara being unbelievably turned on... she was even remembering the dinner with her mother and her sister, even though she’d had sex since then, and been satisfied, since that had been before Alexa had changed.

But still Kara was thinking of it; of every time she had been tempted, every time she could have given in but didn’t. And she felt all of that sexual pleasure in her; and all of what her leotard had been building her up to at once. And it was at that point that her leotard shifted her towards moving, making her put her hand to her exposed and visible pussy, and clit, to rub there for everyone to see as she stayed kneeling.

Her leotard was making her understand; this wasn’t just about submitting to it and letting it fuck her. Of would be fucking her, for all the rest of her future. But sometimes it was about working with her leotard to help it fuck her, help it along, to be a good little Haigure-ite, and that was what she was doing now, being a good little Haigure-ite, she was a good little Haigure-ite, yes she was, and she almost came from the thought... sometimes it was about submitting, to help out.

And sometimes, it was even about fucking her leotard back. That was a thing, too, and she’d never known that before. Her other hand was up to stroke her leotard where it was against her stomach; she petted it like it enjoyed the petting as its own entity, and then it took the petting in, and like it was a real lover reciprocating her sexual advance, it flooded more stimulation into her, and did that every time she petted it... it was like having another being attached to her, and at the same time, like she had incorporated a new piece of the outside world into her self, her identity.

It was like both these things at once, and she felt closer to her leotard than to anything else in the world, except maybe for Lilith, who was still exalted above all... Kara felt her hand tickle her clit, pet her leotard on their shared stomach, felt her leotard pulse her in response, and felt all her sexual frustration, of both her recent Alexa-less past, and her entire past dating back to Haigure’s first appearance, and in one more perfect bolt, Kara finally, tears streaming down her cheeks from the power of it. She was convulsing, literally blinded by a white void, feeling like her brain had been electrified, or maybe electrocuted... she had come, by her leotard, for the first time, and, also for the first time, in her entire life, she knew souldeep satisfaction. Whether her leotard made her come or whether it fucked in that continuous neverending Haigure way, Kara knew that souldeep feeling would last in her forever.

It really was a hot pink feeling, even though it had blinded her into a void. It had all that boldness, that sharp electricness. It was because Kara was connected to her leotard’s... she could even feel the color of it like it was a separate sensation. That was how well she knew her leotard, and was known back.

Kara’s leotard released her attention; she could remember that she was among her friends, and everyone that she loved in the world; it filled her with so much joy— Kara knew it was the joy of Haigure, the joy that everyone in Haigure felt constantly. They were all part of it together, now, and anything that they did together would exalt Haigure, and that was as it should be… Kara understood, too, that she could not only fuck her own leotard, but that she could also fuck the leotards of any other Haigure-ite she crossed with… she was understanding more now why all the Haigure-ites always touched each other on their leotards even when they were having sex.

The rest of the former takedowners had stopped fucking in the background; everyone in the room had come to the center of it, and Kara felt that joy in her needed to be celebrated. She could see, looking in her friends’ and loved ones’ faces, that they were feeling the same, and of all the takedowners, Kasumi had come the closest to her, and she was approaching Kara with something like reference— a relief after a long craving; Kara remembered the look they had shared, and understood that this was to be their moment. Kasumi reached for her, and Kara let herself be reached; Kasumi’s hands were firm when they rested themselves on Kara’s body, and Kara undulated once they were putting pressure onto her; she’d just come, but she was getting turned on once again the same.

Kasumi started kissing her; it sounded like everyone else was coming together, going into pairs or groups, but Kara couldn’t look at any of this. Kasumi was a good kisser, actually. Kasumi was such a good kisser it made Kara wonder why she and Kasumi hadn’t been kissing before. Haigure had come to her at exactly the right time of her life— just in time for her to be having this kiss with Kasumi, with just enough tongue, just enough pressure, just enough suppleness. When their tongues touched, Kara’s leotard gave her shocks again in time with each occurrence of that.

Kasumi’s hands were on Kara’s body, too, stroking, pulling, touching, and Kara rushed to return the favor. She felt like she was fucking Kasumi’s leotard when she did it— petting it, like that was enjoyable for it, and just like her own, it responded to her petting by sending shocks into her body through the palms of her hands. Then her own leotard gave feedback to that, building ontop of it.

Kara was still thrilled that at least one secret of Haigure had been saved until she was actually a Haigure-ite herself. She’d touched other leotards before, but she had never been allowed to understand about actually fucking another person’s leotard directly, while also fucking that person. Both of Kara’s hands were on Kasumi— they ran over her stomach— then they ran over Kasumi’s breasts— and Kasumi ran her hand down to Kara’s pussy, and started rubbing there.

Kara let out a gasp when that happened and arced her body onto Kasumi’s hands— both of them were kneeling in front of each other, to touch, and they kept kissing as they were touching each other.

Kara felt more of the joy inside herself; every movement she made, or that Kasumi made, was a jubilation, every movement celebrated the fact that they had both become Haigure, that they were Haigure together now, that all of their friends were too.

Every act of sex was enhance, with Kara’s leotard on her now. As when she had been drawn inside herself and alone with it, it felt like Kara was working with the leotards that were involved; and like Kasumi was too. It was all symbiotic; Kara moved, Kasumi’s leotard responded, then her own responded, and of course Kasumi responded. Then Kasumi moved, Kara’s leotard responded, then Kasumi’s own responded, and then Kara responded. But both of them moved so fast, and everything else was so responsive that everything seemed to accelerate, everything seemed to be happening on the back of everything else, following only seconds or less behind.

Kara hadn’t known that it would be like this; she’d imagined that drifting continuous pleasure, but that had been a slower thing, that had been a patient thing, and this was the opposite of that. Sometimes in longing for Haigure Kara had felt desperation like this, but now even when she felt desperate, underneath she was still satisfied. That never seemed to leave her, and Kara was happy to feel that; it reminded her she never had to feel dissatisfied or disappointed anymore.

Kara stuck two fingers into Kasumi at about the same time Kasumi was sticking two fingers into her herself, and Kara shook herself down on them, then spread Kasumi with the addition of a third finger. Their mouths had never disconnected, and the angle posed by both of them kneeling together made the penetration feel a little deeper— Kara was sure that Kasumi was feeling the same way; she could feel Kasumi’s moans in her mouth, and for that moment, she and Kasumi were the only ones in the room; Kara liked it that way. What she and Kasumi were doing together was so fun, and so good, that it deserved all of her attention; to the exclusion of anyone or anything else the room; it was her leotard, narrowing her focus to where it needed to be.

She was still aware that Lilith was in the room, doubtlessly bestowing someone else with her sexual attentions at that moment, but Kara felt no guilt about having turned her attention away from her. She was serving Lilith even by doing this; obeying the leotard Lilith had given to her, had put onto her herself; doing what that leotard wanted her to do. So in that indirect way she was doing what Lilith wanted her to do; she was exactly where she needed to be, and Kara kept kissing Kasumi with no guilt, completely dedicated to the act of fucking Kasumi, and Kasumi completely dedicating herself to fucking Kara back.

Kara came; Kasumi came. Kara came; Kasumi came again. They fell away from each other again, done being partners for a time; and Kara let herself go to whoever was there. She ate between Jessica’s legs for a while, while Jessica ate between Zoe’s— then she and Alexa rubbed themselves together for a while longer; then she was eating again, this time lucky enough to be between Lilith’s legs, eating there. Lilith tasted just a little better than everyone else; everyone else was in rotation just the same as Kara was; she added a few fingers while she kept licking and sucking at Lilith.

Then Kara, though she didn’t know them that well, was with Himiko and Emily; and then she was, finally, with Barbara and Isabel, in the way they had tried to get her to be before. She didn’t have to resist, didn’t have to hold back, but could fully get onto her level, could touch and fuck back, instead of just grimly baring it all and having to hold out. It felt much better to be freed up, to be able to fully participate; and Barbara and Isabel seemed to enjoy Kara’s actions.

Maybe they enjoyed Kara’s activities more for having to wait to receive them. Kara was enjoying being with them a little more than she had enjoyed everyone else; at least in the moment she was with them, she was being made to believe that she did, probably to more fully give herself to the experience… they had tried to seduce her, Isabel had tried twice, and here they all were now, together.

It went on; bigger groups formed. Four people together at a time, then five people; then all of them, every single person in the room, was in one big mass of moving flesh, of good touches, better kisses, satisfying orgasms. Then they were back to smaller groups; in pairs, in threes, in fours, in fives; back into that same mass; Kara was grateful for it all; every single sensation, every single orgasm, every feeling that led to the next orgasm after the last; Kara loved them all; she was with her mother again, with her sister, with her mother and sister again, with Lilith once more; they were all happy together, and they were all Haigure, doing Haigure’s service. That was the way it was, and the way it always would be, and Kara wouldn’t have changed that for anything.

* * *