The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 22

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

It had been a few months since Kara had become a Haigure slave; a few months was a long time when looked at on a calendar, whether that calendar was physical or digital; but for Kara, in living through those months, they had been short. Short, because she had enjoyed every second of them so much, and when life was so full of enjoyment, it passed much more quickly.

Being a part of Haigure had turned out better than Kara had ever imagined when it had all been just temptation; and better too than she’d imagined when it had been longing, and then excitement. She lived her life as a slave every day; she lived it surrounded by the people that she loved. And today was a day just like every other day in Kara’s life, the way every day had been since she’d changed. Yesterday had been like it; and tomorrow would be like it; every day as a Haigure slave was joy, and good pleasure.

Kara had slept well; like she always slept well; and she got up bright and early, like she always got up.

Most nights, Alexa slept next to Kara in bed. They had often liked sleeping together at nights when they had just been girlfriends, and not girlfriends unified by a mutual love of Haigure. Now, in their doubly Haigurefied state, they almost never found a reason to spend their nights apart. So this morning, like every morning, as Kara woke up, she found Alexa was in her bed there.

Kara had gotten out of bed, to stand and look back at it. That was always her first ritual of the morning; but the same result usually followed. She always saw Alexa lying there in her bed and then wanted to get back into it; then she usually gave into that impulse, and let herself.

When she got out of her bed to stand there briefly, and this morning was no different, it never felt like something she had consciously decided upon. It never even felt like something she was moving herself to make happen. Instead, it felt like it was her leotard moving her, deciding for her as it sometimes did. Kara thought it was something done to her to remind her of her slavery. Something done so her leotard could practice control over her, flex its abilities, stretch for the day.

Kara loved being made to get up and stand, even if it was only for a minute. She liked that her leotard had an override on her, and saw the little stand up ritual like it was a bootup for the day. But it was more than that, too. A way she could give her obedience. A way she could feel her obedience.

It seemed only like a formality at this point, but Kara liked the reliability of it. She and her leotard were one symbiome. They became more symbiotic by the day; growing together, growing closer, ever twining into more and more the same hotpink entity. Kara liked feeling their growing into. And Kara liked the feeling of being grown into.

But she’d observed the ritual, as she had been forced to, and as she’d liked, and her leotard had released her to make her own decisions again. And she made the same decision; as every other morning; as everything she had done so far had been identical to everything else she always did. She stood just for a moment to look at Alexa sleeping in her leotard in Kara’s bed.

They tended to sleep without covers because their leotards regulated their body temperature for them. This meant Kara could see Alexa’s leotard and her body. A single strandchunk of hair had fallen across Alexa’s face. One look was all Kara needed to decide that she wanted back into that bed, and she wanted close to Alexa. Alexa’s appearance at all times was so naturally alluring that Kara couldn’t help but want her; and nothing outside this room they were sharing together could do anything to call Kara away, or make her want to go.

Kara leaned forward, spreading onto the bed, before giving Alexa a light shake by the arm to help her awaken. Then when Alexa stirred, Kara switched to kissing Alexa the rest of the way up, with patience, and with a gentle touch too. Alexa didn’t need to rise as early as Kara did, and Alexa’s leotard never primed her, either. That was something that was just between Kara and her own. But Kara liked having the chance to give Alexa a little attention. Spend a little time with her and make her feel good, before she left her alone for a stretch of some hours.

Alexa was all the way awake now, and as she ever was, happy to see Kara. She smiled at her restedly, and kissed Kara back when again Kara put their mouths against one another.

They were leaning together in such a way that their leotards were contacting, and from the way that one to the other was conducting a circuit of arousal, Kara was pretty certain that the two of them were going to want more than just kisses. Things were going to lead to sex; but they didn’t need to lead their immediately.

The kissing for now was an end in itself. The leotard contact for now was an end in itself. They kissed like good slaves and felt the physical power their leotards coursed through them. They were both being turned brighter, but at the same time their pleasure multiplied; they were having good, satisfying sex just like that, Haigure itself doing so much of the joining between them. There was no rush anymore... with anything in life. Everything was in a perpetual state of perfection, so an impatient acceleration was never required or wanted.

This extended to sex. Things could be called off at any moment; things could be called off right now, and both of them would part satisfied and happy. It was so nice not to have to crave anymore. So nice not to long. Nice just to have.

Kara and Alexa were thinking of other things, though. Imagining new things they wanted to do to each other, and thinking those things at the same time, together.

Kara brought her hands up to Alexa’s breasts to fondle, and Alexa’s tongue was twisting with Kara’s; her hands were up to Kara’s breasts too, groping them, pulling grips of them flat against her palms in a way that made Kara’s breasts ache; then when her breasts ached, her pussy flooded with more arousal; Alexa was having a similar experience. Their bodied had moved together in such a way that Kara could feel Alexa streaking onto her upper leg, and with both their hands on each other’s breasts they caterpillared their bodies, forward, back again, forward onto hands, forward to reach, and the feeling of Alexa’s breasts in Kara’s own grip was a pleasant one.

She smoothed the palms of her hands around, releasing the hold for a minute, just to feel the skin, but Alexa never stopped squeezing when Kara did. She did break their kiss, only to gasp; “Kara, I love you— Kara— good morning—” and it was all said a little breathlessly, but it encouraged Kara to just keep right on going. Smoothing, rubbing, then going back to holding, testing the weight she held, making Alexa gasp a little more; feeling more arousal streaking onto her leg, confirming what every other move of Alexa’s body was telling her. She was finding this very satisfying, and she was finding this very enjoyable. Alexa’s pleasure delighted Kara.

Then fairly quickly, Alexa was shaking as Kara kept handling her breasts; she hadn’t even had the chance to reach down between Alexa’s legs, nor had she had the chance to reach inside of her; but Alexa’s leotard was a part of this too, as much as Kara’s was, and for whatever reason, it had decided that now was the time for her; and Alexa was coming with painful gruntings. Kara kept massaging her breasts to help; she knew Alexa’s leotard was doing a good majority of the pleasuring, but she liked helping too.

Alexa let out a sigh— and Kara understood she was done. Her own leotard hadn’t gotten her to come, but she’d known that was always a chance. She didn’t have to worry, though. Her leotard could make her come just walking down a campus path; when it was her time again, she’d be satisfied.

For now, though, Kara let go of her girlfriend, and moved up a little more along Alexa’s body to give her a goodbye kiss on the mouth. Alexa reciprocated this kiss, and gave Kara another slow smile. But Kara stood up from the bed, and Alexa did not. She turned back over, and Kara was sure that Alexa would go back to sleep. She usually did.

Kara couldn’t do that, though. She’d stood up of her own accord this time, not of her leotard’s making, and she was going into the campus newspaper office. She had writing to do; she usually had writing to do. Some days she had classes instead of endless free time, but those classes were always enjoyable to her. Everything was a source of entertainment for Kara; but she was always a little extra excited on the days she got to write. She was happy that today was one of those days; that she was still a journalist after all, and that there was such good support for her at the paper, from her editor and the other newspaper staff.

It was a sunny day on her walk to the newspaper office; Kara smiled and nodded at every other slave she saw on her way. They all smiled and nodded back at her; Kara knew she and the others were feeling the same way as they looked at each other; in love as strangers to each other, because they knew the ones they looked at were Haigure, just as they themselves were.

Everyone was friendly to Kara when she entered the newspaper office as well; she made brief chitchat with everyone when she passed them by. She had not been such a social person before; but it was worth it speaking to everyone around, just in case they made some mention of Haigure. Kara found everyone often did; it just slipped into conversation so naturally when asking someone how they were doing.

After Kara had gotten through everyone, and finally arrived at her desk, she sat down and started her sleek new computer. There had been new campus funding, which had enabled a lot of technology updates and other general fixes. Of course there had been new funding; everything was better now. But Kara still took a minute to appreciate her computer— then she navigated into her word processor to start typing.

She already had the notes on hand for her article; she’d been in here just yesterday evening, after everyone had gone home— knowing that today would be her writing day, wanting to have all her information and research gathered together so she wouldn’t have to delay to gather facts. She’d just wanted to start writing— and she’d stayed a little later than maybe she should have to make sure everything was all ready for today. So now everything was in place; she opened her research file, her eyes skimming the first few lines, taking in the information she remembered leaving there, looking at all her citations and hyperlinks as she navigated through. Then she started writing.

What Kara tended to report on in the paper these days was the spread of Haigure around the world— once Rosedale the campus was taken, and Rosedale the town, Haigure had kept spreading, and it was making further inroads to places at a greater and greater distance all the time. Kara kept news alerts on her phone. The world that was unconquered feared and disliked Haigure— for the most part.

There was always temptation, always some people advocating for giving into it; and new places were getting fully converted all the time, but Kara liked to report on the advance of Haigure in the world. It was a determined conclusion that Haigure would in the end conquer the entire earth; it was perfect, its position was strengthened all the time; and Kara knew that Rosedale’s student body liked to read about its advance, and its notable victories just as she liked to write about them; they were all cheering Haigure on together.

Lilith had invented this kind of new thing which helped the process— a beam gun— it Haigurified its target as soon as they were struck, and then as long as a leotard was on hand, it was another number in their ranks— so it was only a question of how long it would be— in the meantime they could all enjoy Haigure, and watch it spreading itself through the world. And when Kara wasn’t writing reports on new advances, she wrote opinion pieces, propagandizing Haigure, venting her love for it for the newspaper’s readers.

A lot of articles like that ran in the newspaper— written by the other people that were all around Elli in the room; when there wasn’t news about oncampus happenings, or about the world at large, the newspaper padded its issues out by having its writers proclaim their love for Haigure, describing their lives, describing their Haigure-based activities, talking about how much things were better for them.

Everyone wrote articles like that, and the paper published lots of them; but when Kara wrote her version of these, her articles always seemed to attract special appreciation— she was still the same, skilled journalist as ever. She could write the same kind of articles as the rest of the staff, and put hers just a bit above theirs in quality.

She like writing her articles praising Haigure— but she liked having the chance to update their readership on Haigure’s progress through the world, its spread across the globe, and she happily lost herself in the process of writing, of reading the facts citations and translating them into content and text, finding just the right turns of phrase, finding just the exact words that she wanted. It was a good way to spend a day— it was a good way to spend multiple hours of her time, and she knew this article was shaping up to be just how she wanted it; it would probably only needed minimal revision— another day or two of work and it would be ready for next week’s issue. Kara kept writing away happily.

But eventually Kara’s writing shift had to end— and when she checked the time, she realized that she was a little late to meet up with her friends; they’d all agreed they wanted to hang out at around 3 o’clock; it was fifteen minutes past three now. Generally they understood when Kara was late, and especially if she was coming from writing, but she still felt bad about being late. She hurried to get over to them.

They’d all agreed to meet in Jessica’s dorm room; since Jessica’s living room was the biggest, and they’d all wanted to be somewhere private, just with each other.

Kara was greeted by a cheering chorus when she came in— everyone else was already there. Jessica, and Emily, unsurprisingly since she lived there. But Zoe had brought Himiko; and Kara’s roommates were there— and Alexa’s; and Alexa— Kasumi was there too, and Jamie, and Isabel, and Barbara, and Rose.

Their friend group had grown a bit, since they were all unified by Haigure now, but the core was still there— those of them who had come together, though misguidedly, to be against Haigure; Kara was so happy to see them all; as her friends, she felt closer and closer to them every time; she was so happy now she could kiss them; and given enough time, she’d be able to give a kiss to each one of them in turn.

“Sorry I’m a few minutes late,” Kara told them all, but they argued her off of her apology, being understanding.

There was nothing else that they all wanted to do together while they were hanging out so much as they wanted to celebrate Haigure together; none of them needed to say it, it didn’t need to be heard out loud, but they all felt the same thing together, and each one of them moved intuitively, spreading out through Jessica and Emily’s dorm room, placing themselves in a rounding circle with each other.

Kara’s eyes scanned everyone that she could see; herself, Alexa next to her, then Alexa’s roommates after her: Kiari, and Marie. Then Barbara and Rose, and Isabel all together, one after the next… then Jessica, and Emily, Then Himiko, and Zoe, and Kasumi... then Jamie, and finally Aisha and Veronica finishing the circle next to Kara.

All of her friends— the most extended form of Kara’s original friendship group, but so many of them had lost each other for a while because of unnecessary division. Kara was so glad that they were all reunited with each other. And now they were standing in their wide circle, filling the room, but all perfectly able to see each other, and smiling at each other when they did. They were here, ready to do what they’d come to do together, to enjoy themselves in the way that they had come here to do; they were all ready together, and they were all waiting. And Kara loved that none of them had needed to confer with each other to make it happen. It had just fluidly organized itself.

It was impossible to say which one of them went down into a bend first. As they had fluidly put themselves into a circle, they fluidly moved as one being, going down into the bend at the knees, each of them with their legs splayed, their arms coming down to strike the hand position in front of each of their crotches, fully on display while each girl was in her half-squat.

Then they all came up again together, their arms each coming to plateau towards the top of their upper bodies in one straight line, each.

It felt like breathing; an inhale, an exhale— they were up to standing with their arms at plateau. They were down to squatting, with their arms jutting into that straight pointing downward. Then they came back up— breathing in motion, their bodies up, down, up again, all of them perfectly moving together in the same second, no one so much as a quarter of a second delayed from any other circle member.

They were all contained within Haigure— and the ecstatic energy each one of them was contributing to the circle, as well as the energy each of their leotards were emitting, was an intoxicating thing. Kara felt herself getting drunk off of it; felt it raising her, and making her mind brighter— bright and hot, but with no words— her whole body feeling like that same kind of bright hot energy, so full of it all. Kara loved it so much, to be doing something like this among friends.

Kara’s leotard was responding to everything that she did, too. It put waves into her— it put blasts of wind, it was touching her with all the elemental forces of the earth, and the energy was coming into her in so many different ways. She felt it like beams of light too, the sun warming her inside her body, and those beams were touching her nerves— and they were touching her up in her womb, to the very top of it, through it to all depth, and it made Kara happier with each repeat of the pose.

Then when she went to pose again, she did it with renewed enthusiasm. But that enthusiasm renewed itself more powerfully each time; Haigure always seemed to set up circuits, to set up symbiomes, to set up feedback. Something feeding off of something else, and then increasing; Kara posed and her leotard gained power from that, then it influenced her more powerfully, than she put more effort into her next pose, and it was something that was going to run away into the exponential, just keep adding and adding.

Kara’s mind was so silent she wasn’t thinking with any kind of logic, wasn’t counting anything up, but she felt like she’d had some kind of orgasm, or more than one, or several, but it wasn’t important. She was making the pose, and every few moments, in time with their poses, the group chanted “Haigure,” together; and it felt each time as if Haigure itself were strengthened. There was no logical link; it was a leap of magical thought, but it seemed like, somehow, each time Haigure was getting stronger, they were helping to power it in the world.

If there were conquests by Haigure tomorrow for Kara to report on— details to add to her article before it went to print next week, then it would be because of what they were doing here now. Praising Haigure, glorying Haigure; they were building it up, making more of it, and making the more there was into a thing that had greater potency.

They were helping Haigure; they were a part of Haigure; they were contributing. Even if they were only generating energy that would dissipate… they had still made this, and it had existed for a moment for all of them to enjoy. It would leave its trace in the fact that with each pose, and with each chant, all of them were becoming more devoted.

They were inculcating their slavery deeper, and as Kara posed, she thought she could see Lilith before her in her mind. This was all for her— it would all lead back to her, when any of them saw her again, they could support her better than ever, serve her better than ever— and when or if that finally happened, they really would be helping Haigure in a tangible; as Lilith had to keep making her inventions, giving her orders, they would be helping her to address any stress; helping her in her very important work of improving the world and saving it from itself. Those places that were completely under Haigure control were completely peaceful.

There wasn’t just more funding; there was simply no more conflict; there was this same joyful ecstasy uniting everyone in those areas; and once the whole world was finally like that all over everywhere, then everything would be solved, and everything would be good. But at least as long as the process was unfolding, moments like this could happen on the way— moments like this could be enjoyed.

They posed longer within their circle; but eventually, something in each one of them told them that it was time for them to still; and then they were all having the next thought exactly the same, sharing it. They loved each other; each friend to each friend; and they wanted to give that love to each other.

It was easiest to turn to the girl next to her— she saw Alexa all the time, so Kara turned the opposite direction, to face Veronica, who was beside her to the left. They embraced quickly; it sounded like that same flourish of movement was repeating itself for the room. They had turned towards each other from being side by side, as if they were at a Haigure worship session.

They were all being worshipful together, and now they gave each other kisses, Veronica kissing Kara and Kara kissing Veronica, and now they gyrated their bodies together and then fell down to the dormroom floor. Somehow Kara had landed on Veronica, so she was above her and moving; their leotards touched, and their pussies touched, and their breasts touched. All of these things were equally erotic; Kara’s hands wandered Veronica and Veronica’s hands wandered Kara, and they kept themselves kissing each other; maybe another orgasm happened, maybe one after that two. Kara wasn’t finding it important to keep track of things like this anymore. Life within Haigure was like a long series of orgasms. Or just one continuing orgasm which never ended; it wasn’t so important to try and pin down when any rush of pleasure went out. There would always be another after it, eventually, whether right away or in time.

Kara was happy to be with Veronica, though. She’d always liked her; and they’d been closer before the advent of Haigure. This was a more personal reunion, but a reunion, it still was. Kara was filled with all the buoyant joy that entailed.

Kara and Veronica had rolled together enough that they’d moved several feet further left, and Kara had rolled a little too far, far enough that she was off of Veronica. She was deliberating moving back to her, but she’d come up against something fleshy and warm; she had found Aisha, and it seemed just as appealing to just pick up with Aisha where she had left things with Veronica; Kara had always liked Aisha too, as much as Veronica, and they had been closer also— once— before Kara had let her foolish anti-Haigure prejudice motivate her into cutting off all her friends who had been converted.

She wanted to reunite with Aisha as much as she’d wanted to reunite with Veronica, and here Aisha was, right beneath her; she rolled with Aisha instead, and forgot Veronica for the fullness of the movement. She and Aisha rolled together, and this time Aisha was the one who emerged as the topper, and she kissed well. Kara was enjoying herself greatly, and Aisha’s leotard was against Kara’s too. It was coaxing Kara more slowly, set to a different rhythm, and Kara’s leotard responded at that level. It felt like good pleasure; each dose of pleasure, though coming after so many others and before others more, was always unique, because each moment seemed to contain the whole world; it was the only time that existed, or would ever, and Kara was happy to be lost in such an eternal moment with Aisha, making love and fucking each other through it.

Somehow Kara and Aisha had come apart; and Kara had found Jamie instead. Jamie seemed eager to take the initiative with her, and to do it without awaiting any kind of delay. Then Jamie was putting a few of her fingers up inside Kara, and Kara gave a shuddering breath, shaking against the floor.

She hadn’t meant to but so far Kara was moving counter-clockwise around the circle, through the people that had gone around the left side of it. Jamie worked her arm, worked her hand, kept bringing penetration in and out of Kara’s hole… this was like breathing movement too— inhale— Jamie had come into her— exhale— Jamie had come out; Kara’s eyes were watering a little; twice in a row, she’d been the one with her back to the floor, twice in a row, she’d been the one giving herself in subservience to the other she was with; Jamie breathed her movements, and Kara breathed her air, inhaling quick with each coming thrust, exhaling quick with each retraction; there was more bliss inside of her, there was more arousal, and Jamie looked like she was getting worked out just by watching Kara; Kara wiggled her hips, Kara raised them as Jamie slammed her hand into her, and she was clenching harder on Jamie’s fingers each and every time.

Kara squirmed— Kara’s eyes watered more, Kara exhaled again, and then Kara came, and came so heavily that it couldn’t pass her notice this time. It absorbed her attention for a second, then was forgotten.

Kara was off of Jamie; Kara was under Kasumi, like her leotard wanted to give her the lesson to be more devoted. Three times in a row she had been the one taking; two times in a row had become three.

Kara kissed Kasumi; four different sets of lips; and it still felt good to be kissing; her lips felt fuller than they were, they simmered with tingling sensation, and Kara stroked to Kasumi’s slit as Kasumi kissed to her. They had their legs around each other, crushing their hands between them.

Even now, months later, Kara still remembered the first time she and Kasumi had ever been together; and each time they were together again, Kara felt that that specialness from their first time was still their every time they did it together again. This was special in the same way; Kara loved her other friends who were a bit more distant too, but there was always something a little bit extra about being with someone who had been a takedowner; someone with whom Kara had forged mutual bonds in a time of stress and difficulty. That period had come to a happy conclusion, but the added depth of relationship remained now that the trouble had abated. Kara felt added affection for Kasumi, and it conveyed itself through her actions, and Kasumi gave her that same affection back.

Kara smiled; felt like laughing loudly in joy, as she usually felt, but no sound was made, because Kara’s mouth was otherwise occupied as kept kissing Kasumi.

Kasumi seemed to be coming; though she was still stroking Kara, Kara stroking her had gotten to Kasumi before Kasumi’s stroking had got to her, and Kara smiled again when she felt Kasumi almost convulsively spasming. Kara kept stroking her more, but Kasumi’s strokes to her, though a bit stuttering for a moment, caught up to Kara, and then she was coming too, forgetting as it was happening, her mind just slipping past it... there would be more pleasure after, then more after that... it could be forgotten. Enjoyed but already forgotten, and Kara was happy.

Kara and Alexa left the Haigure hangout together arm in arm; Kara had given enough of her free time lately to the newspaper that Kara had made up her mind earlier in the day that she wanted to make that up to Alexa; neither of them had discussed it, but as the two of them made it outside, they were both undoubtedly thinking the same thing; that it was a good time to do some dating; to mentally box the next few hours in as a date, officially, and focus on strengthening and building their relationship up— focus on mutually enjoying each other’s company.

Things were so much easier, now that they were Haigure. They didn’t have to have this as a conversation. Pre-Haigure they would have had to talk it out. Now they could both just understand, and know that both of them were on the same page.

It was mid-afternoon, but Kara had skipped lunch, and she knew Alexa usually slept late, so Alexa had probably skipped lunch as well. It seemed like a good opportunity to go get something to eat. Sometimes, if they went on an evening date, the time was right to go to a fancy restaurant, but since it was only lunchtime, and a late lunch at that, it seemed more like the time to go to one of the campus’ cute little cafes. There was one only two buildings over, which spilled over into an outdoor seating area. That seemed like the perfect place. When they got there, Alexa seemed unsurprised.

They went inside, and ordered two nicely made sandwiches; Kara was the one to pay. Usually Kara and Alexa traded off who paid for which date, and this time it had been Kara’s turn.

It took a few minutes to wait for their food to be prepared, and ready to go at the pickup counter. They stood hand in hand, Alexa swinging her body a little on her feet to brush against Kara and then pull away, and brush up against Kara again. When she did this, their leotards were briefly joined, and that was a thrill of its own. Every now and then, Kara swept her thumb over Alexa’s resting against it— it was a pleasant way to pass the waiting.

Then their food was done, and they took it, wrapped in its paper, to one of the tables outside; the seating area provided a nice view of the water on this side of the campus— and the hilly grass; there were other Haigure couples there. They could habitually be found there, and it had been this way ever since Haigure had taken over the campus.

There was a nice breeze, and the sun was shining on them. They smiled at each other, and basked in each other’s company the same way that they were basking in the sunshine.

When Kara went to think of something to say, she found the same words waiting inside her as ever.

“Isn’t Haigure great, Alexa? Aren’t you glad we are lucky enough to part of it?”

Alexa was still smiling as she took a bite out of another part of her sandwich. “I always agree with you about this. I was thinking about it just this morning before I fell back asleep again. There’s something more special in our relationship, something added. It’s been like that ever since we both turned Haigure; it wasn’t like this, it wasn’t as good until Haigure was a part of what we were doing too.

Yes, Kara; we are very lucky, especially because we get to share the enjoyment of Haigure together. It’s like it’s a part of our commitment to each other. And of course, you know I love everyone else who is in Haigure with us; and I love Lilith, then Haigure next, above everything else, including you... but after that, we’re just that much closer than everyone else who we love generally in Haigure... we’re not just loosely connected, we’re still girlfriend and girlfriend... but I think Haigure binds us to each other even tighter. And isn’t that wonderful?”

Alexa had found the perfect way to describe it; as a journalist, Kara could really appreciate the way she’d chosen to phrase it. She took another sandwich bite.

Having chewed that bite and swallowed it down, Kara found that she had more to say.

“I loved the way that you said that, Alexa,” she conveyed, and Alexa nodded once in acknowledgement, accepting this fact. “You just phrased it perfectly— and you’re so right. Our relationship was good before, but it’s even better now that Haigure is a part of it. And you’re on to something to— about how it’s different than just loving anyone else who’s Haigure… loving each other when we loved each other before, and when we’ve been together for as long as we have… it is more significant, now that Haigure is included.”

Alexa nodded again, and they fell into a comfortable silence for a few minutes as they continued eating and enjoying the sunshine. Kara let her hand come down and reach across the table. Maybe pre-Haigure she would have put her hand on Alexa’s, but this time, she put her hand directly on Alexa’s leotard where it partly covered her boob— she ate one handed, and Alexa’s leotard spoke to her. Alexa put a hand down, copying the same movement, putting her opposite hand to Kara’s leotard over her breast, so their arms were mirroring each other; their leotards speaking to each other, and they finished eating, and drinking their sodas, still touching, and sat there a few minutes after, for some time, not realizing their reason for sitting at the table had ended; not even realizing they were just sitting there and doing nothing else while they did.

This was part of what having Haigure in their relationship meant; and Kara liked that.

They finally both remembered to take their hands off of each other’s leotards, and got up to take their trash to the nearby garbage bin. As a part of Haigure, things like littering had no place in life anymore; everything needed to go to its proper place; everything needed to work for the benefit of everything else. The trash needed to be in the trash bin.

It was such a nice day that next logical extension of their dating time together was to walk down by the water on some of the campus path. Holding hands still didn’t sound as good as touching to leotards; each of them had their hand on the other’s stomach, and though that might have normally been a slightly awkward position to walk within, there was something magnetic, something gravitational about resting any part of a body against any part of leotard, no matter which of the two belonged to who, and Kara and Alexa found their hands sticking to the place they’d each left their hand… and their leotards were still communing them as the sun shone down, and their legs carried them forward. They looked over green grass and did not think; they looked over blue water; Kara couldn’t imagine a more perfect way for them to be spending their date together, and she loved Alexa more than ever. They followed winding trails; they smiled thoughtlessly whenever they saw another Haigure pair, triad, quartet.

At some point it became more natural to slip onto their knees instead of continuing to walk forward; at some point, it felt more natural to have fallen in the grass together, and to move with each other; Alexa lying ontop of Kara, Kara lying ontop of Alexa, both of them lying on their sides facing each other; then the two of them lying mouth to crotch each; then up alongside each other again.

It seemed their leotards were continuing to say more to them; both of them moved in a haze trying to listen to what they were hearing, trying to better connect to the leotard of the other; being together now meant bonding to the leotard of the person they spent the most time with; and both of them accepted this in their hearts fully.

They kissed; on each other’s mouths or lower set of lips; sucked; tongues; nipples; clits; brushed fingers; over skin or over leotard. The pleasure felt like the sunshine, beaming down to them, and it kept coming; like the light breeze that passed over them where they laid on the grass. They had walked past many other Haigure couples, so maybe all of them together where generating more energy Haigure could use in that illogical way. Or maybe they were just carving the slavery and devotion deeper into their own minds… Kara didn’t want to stop.

It was helping her love Haigure better; and through loving Haigure better, Kara knew she loved Alexa better, too, and that she would be a better girlfriend than she had been before. She knew that Haigure was helping Alexa to change in the very same way. Through Haigure, they grew together, grew to know how to love each other better; and the sex seemed to improve further every time they had it, also. Even after a brief date like this one, they would be closer at the end of it than they had been at the beginning. It was just so much more rewarding now, and things had never been like this, there hadn’t been rewards like this when they had been just two people together, and not two slaves. Kara preferred things the way they were now, and she was enjoying their lazy afternoon fuck. She was glad there was nowhere else they needed to be; that they could just stay.

They enjoyed the rest of their date, but they had plans for that evening, to go and have dinner with Kara’s family, and so later on they headed over there.

At Kara’s family home, they were both greeted with hugs; Kara’s mom and her sister had loved her before, and had loved Alexa as her girlfriend too, but they both seemed to love them more now, loved them better, as Haigure made all things better in its own special way.

The dinner had already been prepared. It was a nicely baked tart with the perfect crust, and a pleasant meat filling inside that was perfectly spiced, and some very fresh tasting steaming vegetables, salted just a bit, and it was at once both very delicious and very filling; after dinner, there was dessert, and Kara could barely finish the piece of cake that she’d been sliced, she was already so full by the main meal.

The moment seemed familiar, while they all sat at the table, after Steph had cleared all the plates away into the kitchen.

It felt like the time Kara had almost given in, in this same dining room. She’d left here because of a misguided rescue; and she’d grieved and grieved. The reason for her grief might have been different than the reason that she now believed— in her mind, now she thought her grief had been for the fact she had not converted, when she had been so close, when she’d been about to before they were interrupted.

There was nothing to interrupt them now; each of the four of them slid down to the floor together, and found each other under the table; Kara moved with Steph, kissing her sister and showing her the love she felt for her, now, always— Steph shuddered when Kara’s fingers began to patiently pet her between her thighs, and Steph clenched them below Kara’s hands, making everything feel tighter under where she touched, making everything seem to puff and swell outwards.

Kara touched Steph like this for a while; there was no rush of any kind, after all, but eventually, Steph put a leg over Kara’s to split herself open, and Kara thrust to fingers in side.

Steph pulled Kara closer to her by the shoulder, her leg still over Kara’s hip, and she kissed her with the same urgency that Kara fingers inside of her; then her hand was down too, but she didn’t tuck inside, she found Kara’s clit and then she swirled it as they kept kissing.

Then Steph was thrusting her body, up and down on Kara’s hand, gasping against Kara’s mouth between kisses, inhaling as quickly as she could, moving as quickly as she could, and Kara felt shocks of pleasure happening inside their body; their bodies weren’t quite close enough for their leotards to be resting against each other; only close that their leotards briefly brushed every few seconds, giving sparks instead of any kind of a sustained burn.

Kara worked Steph a little more— thinking of how Alexa would be with her mother, thinking of her mother, then as if she had dreamed some kind of dream which had then come true in real life; like that first dream had been prophetic; she found somehow she had left Steph and ended up with her mother; and Alexa had left Kara’s mother and ended up with Steph.

Kara didn’t worry about the specifics of it any further than that. She was with her mother now, and her mother would take care of her. She was with her mother now and her mother would love her; they had ended up crotch to mouth in the way they were lying, heads between thighs both, in front of cunts, and Kara felt her mother’s tongue tracing in her pussy. It was the perfect feeling, and Kara gave her mother back lots of physical arousal in return for how she was being licked.

It felt so good that Kara just knew she wanted to lick herself; her mother was licking her so well that Kara wanted to return the favor; she worked her mouth quick, swept her tongue along her mother’s labia, and they both licked each other at the same rate. Kara was feeling pleasure she knew her mother would be feeling too; it made Kara feel closer to her mom, and she loved that feeling because she loved her mother— she was so happy to be pressed up against her and close. She loved her… then she loved her even more than that, it increased by the second. This was the best part of their entire visit tonight so far, Kara was sure.

They traded partners a few more times; Kara with Alexa, and Steph and their mother together; then all four of them together at once; but no matter who was with who, there was pleasure happening; no matter who was with who, love was being conveyed, and the Haigure in them was being strengthened further.

This was the true dessert after dinner, Kara thought. It was sweeter, more delicious, a temptation more satisfying to succumb to than eating any cake ever could be; Kara loved it when she was with Steph, or her mother, or her girlfriend, or all of them together; loved it.

There was still one thing left for them to do in their day, though; and Kara felt almost as if everything she had done, all day long, had been better preparing her for doing it. It was that day of the week again; tonight, everyone was going to a Haigure worship session.

The dinner had been a bit of an earlier dinner; and they’d all lost a lot of time enjoying each other’s company, but now it was about the right time to go, and this had all be planned with that in mind; dinner had been scheduled around the impending worship session; and now their leotards told them they needed to leave.

Kara’s mom drove them all to the campus auditorium; it was still the biggest gathering place in all of the Rosedale area, so they needed it, now that everyone had been successfully converted to the proper way of being.

They all went in to enter together as well— and Kara appreciated how much things had changed, once again. The last time she and the takedown group had come here, seeing her family would have been a painful affair, because she’d been divided from them by her state of unconversion— but now she was happy to see her mother and her sister in the auditorium; she looked past and recognized some of her friends further away— and she waved at the ones who looked at her, but she’d spent a lot of time with them today— she was happy to stay here with her family, and with Alexa on the other side of her.

The entire rest of Rosedale’s population— in the town— on the campus— were there too. Farther away, Kara saw the town Sheriff, and her deputy— there were plenty of other faces around too, and they got more familiar all the time; they were all always here at these worship sessions, so Kara was used to seeing them.

The stage was still set up at the front of the room, above all the standing crowd. It was left there permanently, for when each worship session inevitably happened.

Now Lilith was coming out onto it, from behind the curtains at the very back of it. Moving through them, when she was visible, an awed hush fell over everyone that was looking up at her. Kara felt the same way as all the rest of them; their Haigure had never been more communal than in that moment.

Lilith looked beautiful in her silver leotard— and even at a distance, her purple eyes were easily discernible, looking out at all of them, scanning her loyal slaves; there were so many other sets of slaves, Lilith spent part of every week traveling, visiting converted areas to give them communion with her like they were all getting right now. But she always came back to Rosedale; she was always there at least one day a week, even if it was just the day of the worship session— and Rosedale was still home to her. And she had given them all communion like this first, before she’d ever given it to any town, or city, or group of people. And she still gave it to them now, even though there were so many people who waited eagerly for her now.

Lilith stood there, exalted— then she made the pose, and said, in her wonderful, beautiful voice, “Haigure—” and every single person in the audience had the same response. They wanted to serve Lilith; and the best way to serve her would be to pose back, and say what she said, and as one full wave of motion, running through the room, this was what they did; they all went down into the half-squat, with their arms straight downwards, and chanted “Haigure” triumphantly— in the end, they all knew in their hearts that Haigure would triumph everywhere it went, just as it had easily triumphed here, over all of them.

Lilith was perfect, and everyone, throughout the world would see that eventually; but that could be forgotten for now. It would be forgotten for now, because once they had all chanted long enough they would each be lost in the blank nothingness of non-thought that came with the further reinforcing of all their brainwashing. Kara was looking forward to that feeling, as they all came out of their first pose back to the normal upright stance with their arms raised together, forming almost a bar across in the air.

Lilith went down into the pose again— “Haigure”— and then they all followed her down into the same pose with her.

They rose again; they descended again. This was the true breathing motion— that all other motions remembered— and even in watching her friends do this earlier when they’d been hanging out, that motion had not been perfected. That hangout had not been formal worship, and formal worship was perfect worship. This was formal worship— this was perfect worship— and the motion of each Haigure-ite breathing their body, up, and then down, into the pose and then out of it, was the perfect motion. Kara could feel herself being pulled away— it was like she’d fallen into water, and the tide was drawing her away.

She was just letting her body go; she didn’t want to stop it from being wrapped up in that pull, or to stop herself from being bore away by it. The brainwashing was in her mind again; it was the repeating motion, felt all through her body, that was doing it to her. Kara posed and she felt her breasts jiggle in response; Kara posed, and she felt her ass do the same; felt muscles tenser, her body going harder and tougher while she strained to be down into the squat— then felt everything relaxing and loosening when the resting position was returned to. The strain of taking on the responsibility of Haigure— then the relaxation once the worship of Haigure actually started, and reminded everyone of how easy it was to serve. In serving Haigure, they really served Lilith, and all of them understood this now. They all loved Lilith, and truly wanted to serve her.

Up— Kara felt her body going up again; but her breathing had changed through all of the posing. It was much quicker— she didn’t let it trouble her; she didn’t have to think, didn’t have to plan, she could just move— for all of it, she could just move, and it was easy. Kara loved the ease of it— loved everyone here, loved the whole world; and even with her mind shut off, Kara was also becoming more aware of her leotard by the moment. Her leotard attuned to the brainwashing, Kara had understood this for a while, and understood it again now. It pleasured her in a way that built off of what was happening to her mind, capitalizing, making it happen more.

Kara knew she was smiling as she posed again; Kara knew she was happier than she’d been all day, and she had been happy all day to begin with, just not as happy as she was right now. She was only ever as happy as she was right now when she was worshipping, and the ecstatic daze that was a part of worshipping. Her identity had faded from her; she was the same as everyone else here, or so it felt for the moment, and how wonderful that so many people could move in exactly the same moment, as if they were all breathing their bodies together.

How wonderful they could all be so united that the point of separation, the beginning of each individual and the ending of the next, could not be found.

Kara really felt that all of them were some larger being with many extremities. They moved in a way that was too unified, and each one of them was having the same replicated experience; except Lilith. They all looked up at her, but she looked down at them; they all faced bodyforward first to the back wall of the auditorium, but Lilith had her back to it; they were all being brainwashed deeper, but she wasn’t. They were all a communal pet for her; a large entity, as Kara felt they were, all exactly the same, and Lilith the only different from them that was in this room that was empty of everything else except them, the stage, and Lilith on it.

They posed; each pose was a willing submission to further brainwashing, and when they posed, were brainwashed more.

Lilith stood back up, and in the decisiveness of the stance, they all understood that the posing was over. Lilith turned around, and the people at front, near the stage, were ready for her when she dived back towards them. The crowd caught, and supported her up, then started moving her back— it was different than doing this undercover, Kara just managed to think— it took a lot more effort now, this much deeper into the brainwashing. But now Kara could watch Lilith be passed with only anticipation. There was no fear. There was no anger, or disgust.

Kara was only happy. She wanted Lilith back here already, but she also understood that Lilith was where she needed to be at that moment. The people who were toward the front of the auditorium needed to be close to Lilith too— they needed to touch her as much as Kara needed to… and Kara felt in some kind of proxy way that she was close to Lilith right now too. If all of them were one being, she was having this experience even before actually having it.

Still she was excited to have the experience more fully— she watched Lilith more closely, watched her body moving backwards on the wave of support the crowd was giving her. She looked beautiful even like this, lying on hands that were passing her, side to side, so everyone in line got to touch her at least once; Kara watched… Lilith was coming closer… coming closer, almost there now, not quite.

Finally Lilith had reached the line that Kara was standing in, with her family, and her girlfriend— she was at the end of the line and being passed ever closer— Steph was standing the farthest down that way— and Kara saw her hands come up to reach Lilith’s body— then Lilith was in Kara’s mother’s hands, and then suddenly she felt Lilith against the palm of her own hands; the softness of Lilith’s naked back, the plumpness of Lilith’s ass. Lilith’s leotard was only on the front of her body, as with all leotards, so Kara wasn’t even communing with it.

The jolting shock she got was just from touching Lilith’s body, Lilith’s naked body in her hands. She was touching goddess, touching perfecting; this was more perfect than worshipping in the pose. Nothing in the world was as good as Lilith; nothing was as amazing, as beautiful, and Kara was touching her— in this moment she was serving Lilith directly and Kara never wanted the moment to end.

She was the thing that was keeping Lilith’s body from dipping to the floor, keeping Lilith from being dropped and hitting the auditorium underplanks they were all standing on. Kara was an important link in the chain that was carrying Lilith on; if Kara hadn’t been here, there would have been a gap; Kara was making a difference, Kara was right here, she was being here for Lilith, she was helping. She loved her, and she was glad to be doing it. Lilith was in her hands.

Then Lilith was out of her hands, and gone; Kara entered a tranquil state, which made the time pass more quickly, and in no time at all, Lilith had been brought back to the stage, and set back standing on it; Lilith helped three or four of the women in the front row up onto the stage with her, and she started having sex with the four of them; and this was the queue for all the rest of them to enter the orgy portion of the night.

Kara turned to her mother first; they’d had sex at least once today already, but she never got tired of being intimate with her mother; they were kissing, and moving their bodies together; but then Kara’s mom had reached out to take Steph by the hand, pulling her into what she and Kara were doing; then the three of them were lying together; Steph pressed between their bodies, both of them on either side of her, but not pressed in so tightly that Steph couldn’t move.

There was plenty of space for Steph to roll around; she moved to face their mother, and was fucking up against her; but then she rolled back the other way, and fucked up against Kara; the sounds and scents of all the other Haigure-ites doing as they were filled the auditorium; and Lilith was doing the same as they were too, and knowing that made this even sweeter. There was great pleasure to be had just like this— even when Steph was facing their mom, Kara could still grind up against her back.

But even so, eventually, Kara had moved away from them too; she’d left them both together, and moved over to Alexa… she never got tired of being intimate with her family, but she never got tired of being intimate with Alexa either, and when Alexa was kissing her, Kara felt Alexa smiling against her mouth. They were both thinking of the conversation they’d been having earlier— and Kara was thinking of what she’d been thinking about earlier. This was helping Kara love Alexa better, helping Kara be a better girlfriend to her, helping Alexa the same way, and it was true that their relationship was so much improved by the addition of Haigure to it.

Their bodies fit together as well as they always had; and Kara was just… content. She and Alexa were together; they were fucking; nothing could separate them ever again, and they would keep improving in their love for each other through time; and there would be triumphs of Haigure in the world, and finally, the ultimate triumph, and Alexa would still be by Kara’s side; Kara would have her friends and her family, too, and everyone else she was united with in Haigure— but she would have Alexa too, and she would have Haigure— and if Lilith ever wanted her to directly serve her, than Kara would have that too… her life was everything she could ever want, but this love she had with Alexa would always be one more thing in her life that was good, that was right, and that fit. And as the years passed, they would fit better together, the more that added time contributed to their relationship. Kara knew all this, but for this moment, she and Alexa could just hold closer together.

THE END