The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 6

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

The next morning was Wednesday morning, and the Haigure takedown group were meeting in an isolated building on campus, at one of the tables inside.

There was no one else on the main floor of the building; the group was ready to start talking strategy, trying to come up with the plan; but at that moment, one of the exterior doors of the building opened, and a girl walked in.

She had short, dirty blonde hair. Her body was built lithely, and her breasts were a medium size; her skin was tanned, even though the fall season was advancing; she was wearing a skirt that went to her knees, and a blouse that buttoned up to the base of her neck; the material looked soft and smooth, even from across the building’s floor.

As soon as the girl came in, she spotted their table, and advanced to them with a brisk pace; everyone in the group stopped talking, and just watched as the girl came closer, in silence, staring at her as a united front. If she was an enemy, Kara hoped this unity would frighten her off. If she could be an ally; she hoped this unity would bolster her.

The girl arrived at the table. “Is this the Haigure takedown group?” She asked; her eyes were hopeful and wide, skittering from one face to another.

“And why are you asking?” Jessica spoke up; she always seemed to like taking hold of the reigns—too much time spent being queen bee, Kara thought; but in this case, Jessica desire to seize the power for herself had a net benefit. She’d spoken in an intimidating tone that showed she would not accept any trouble from this girl; projecting enough hostility that, again, that Kara hoped it would scare this girl off if she were an evildoer...

But what evildoer could have eyes so wide and hopeful? And even if everybody at the table was keeping their hackles raised, Kara imagined they, like her, were taking a comfort they would never admit to in the fact that this girl was not wearing a leotard—only normal clothing.

“I saw what happened yesterday,” the girl said, her eyes staying wide but her face getting paler. “I saw those... leotard wearers... they all surrounded Jessica, and then Zoe charged in and pulled her out, and then the three of you chased after them... then I followed you, but I stayed around the corner... I heard everything you said, all about standing up to that creepy Haigure group; I heard you all swear to take them down, and I want to be a part of that too,” the girl spoke defiantly, jutting her jaw out and tilting her head back.

“How do you know our names?” Zoe interrupted; no one at the table was ready to trust yet, to let down the guard yet. It was a good story... but maybe it was too good.

“Jessica is the most popular girl on campus, everyone knows her; and Zoe, the paranormal club might be small, but it is pretty eccentric. All of you make waves; it’s not hard to pick up your name, if you’re even paying a little attention. Kara, I know you from the paper; I’ve read and like a lot of your articles! Alexa, I watch Rosedale’s track meets sometimes, I’m a dedicated supporter of my school, and all its teams, and I’ve seen you run to win a race more than once! And Kasumi, I know you from your work in the paper too—you take really beautiful photos, some of my favorites.”

Zoe was still giving Jaime a suspicious look. “All of that makes you pretty likable to us. It’s also all pretty convenient.” Too convenient, was the thing Zoe didn’t say, but she’d implied loudly enough Kara was sure the girl had heard it said, unspoken, anyway.

“What can I say?” The girl asked earnestly; now her eyes looked sad with fear, like she worried she wouldn’t be believed in what she said next. “I love my school; I love to support it in every way I can. Read the school paper, write in to the student Letters to the Editor column, go to all the Rosedale games, or sports meets and cheer our teams on, by Rosedale merchandise from the campus store... and I’ve been noticing this Haigure thing spreading across this campus I love, and it scares me. I think it’s turning Rosedale into something it’s not... and I’d like to stop it if I can, and I know that’s what you’re all trying to do too—”

“If you know are names,” Zoe interrupted again, “it would sure be nice to know yours.”

The girl’s eyes widened, in the realization that she had not introduced herself yet. “I’m Jamie,” she said. “Jamie Sharpe.”

“Well, Jamie Sharpe,” Jessica spoke up again; she looked a little annoyed that Zoe had taken the investigation over for a minute. “Why don’t you say more about your reasons for wanting to help?”

Jamie nodded, eagerly. “I didn’t go into enough detail before, thank you for prompting me! It’s not just that I think Haigure Fit is changing our campus; the way all the girls in the leotards act is strange. There’s definitely something wrong with them, something seriously wrong. I felt nervous around them before, but then when I saw them circle Jessica yesterday, I knew for sure. These are scary people, and I couldn’t live with myself unless I knew I was doing everything I could to help stop whatever it is they’re trying to do; and I didn’t know how to help until I heard you all forming this resistance effort. Please, let me help too. I want to be part of this. I want to help stop them.”

At some point in this little speech, Jamie had put her hands on the table and started leaning down on it; and as she’d spoken, she’d grown more impassioned. She had just been so earnest, spoke with some sincerity; Kara was usually as suspicious as Zoe, especially lately, but she just didn’t imagine anyone could fake genuine feeling that well. She especially didn’t think a Haigurified-person could do it; she’d encountered some of them by now, and none them were ever capable of criticizing or dissing Haigure as thoroughly as Jamie just had. Maybe it was foolish of Kara, but she had a gut feeling about Jamie; there was an implicit trust in her that she felt starting inside, spurred on by the emotion in Jamie’s eyes, the desperation in her voice. By the end of what she’d said, she’d been practically begging. She wanted to help them... it didn’t sound like a lie. Hearing her speak, it had all sounded like the truth.

Even Zoe looked like she was ready to relent. “Sorry if we gave you a hard time, Jamie. People are dropping to the spread of this trend left and right, and it’s hard to know who to trust. Just ask Kara, here; she already tried making a Haigure takedown group before us, and everyone who agreed to be involved got turned to the other side before the one point oh version of this group could even meet for the first time.”

Jamie looked at Kara in concern; Kara nodded for her. “It’s true. I had the dean’s executive assistant and the student council present onside, but between the first and second times I met with them, they’d swapped sides.”

Kara felt her mouth twist. “Well... with the dean’s assistant, it was more like during the second time I was meeting with her, she flipped. We both went in to confront the dean together, but the dean had had her listening to subliminal messaging all day, and she basically just had to tell her to put a leotard on, and she did it.”

Jamie’s eyes took on a look of profound shock. “My god, Kara, that’s horrible—I’m so sorry you had to see that! But I’m also so glad you got out of there, even with two Haigure converts in the room with you.”

That seemed like a very sincere feeling, given the expression on Jamie’s face. She was getting easier and easier to believe all the time.

“So can I join the group?” Jamie asked again, with a look of hope starting in her eyes.

The five of them looked among each other; then Jessica was the one to speak, after the silent exchange within this shared look had been completed. “You can join,” she granted.

Kasumi shook her head. “Frankly, we need all the help we can get. We’re badly outnumbered.”

Jamie sighed in relief, and sat herself down at the sixth attached chair to the table. “Well, you’re one more up now. So what are we doing?”

“Well, we were going to try and get a plan together,” Kara said, then hit the lockscreen button on her phone to check the time. “But I think most of us have to get to class, so we should raincheck this until later and meet up again in the afternoon. What do you all say? Back here, all six of us at around four?”

There was general murmur of agreement, and the six of them stood and gathered their things.

“Remember,” Zoe said. “Everyone be careful. Keep yourselves scarce, don’t attract suspicion, or attention—”

A pointed look was, at this interval, shot to Jessica, who scowled back at it.

“But also make sure you don’t let anyone in Haigure get close to you; or corner you, or get you alone. Everyone stay safe, but keep an eye out and pay attention to what’s going on around you; and we’ll all report back to each other at four o’clock, just like Kara said.”

Everyone, having taken this warning heart, exchanged wishes for well-being and safety with each other, even and perhaps most especially to the newest member of the Haigure Takedown Group, who seemed to feel so much. Then the six of them split off to go on into their separate days, in the hopes of reuniting safely later; but as a safety precaution, the six of them broke into pairs first, and only when each pair was safely to the building each in the pair needed to get to, did they split up. Kara of course went with Alexa; still refusing to let her out of her sight. She could only hope that all they were doing to protect themselves would be enough; and that the seemingly insurmountable task ahead of them would be achievable.

At least they had one more ally now. Six against an unknowable number of foes was slightly better than five.

* * *

Mrs. Connelly woke up the next day to find a knocking on her door waiting for her.

She had slept in her leotard that night; come to think of it, she hadn’t taken it off once since she had first put it on yesterday when Rose had given it to her.

Rose had also, only about an hour leaving, sent her another one of those musical tracks that made her body feel so good. The file, an MP3, had simply been titled “For You,” it had been an hour long, and it had felt like the most natural thing in the world to leave it playing through the house all day long over the living room’s speakers. She had heard it from everywhere throughout the house while she’d been cleaning... and she had listened to it through earbuds all night while wearing the leotard as well.

The leotard... Mrs. Connelly felt a huge smile spread on her face. It had her skin tinkling like piano keys at all times. She shimmered with sound, and that sound was the feeling, that feeling of just... complete pleasure, essentially masturbating her and fondling her gently, lovingly at all times.

There had been so much of that energy in her... and hearing the music as she wore her leotard through the day had enhanced the feeling that much more. She had enjoyed it all.

There had been so much of that energy in her that it had seemed to seep out into her actions without her intending it. More than once mid-cleaning, she had found one of her hands wandered down to her crotch and was pulling at the tiny strip of fabric which constituted the leotard’s, and pulling it out with thumb and finger to stretch it forward, and then make it snap back and flick right on her pussy lips, right on her entrance. Every time she had done that it had sent out tiny shocks of pleasure throughout her body; and she had just done this absently throughout her cleaning.

She hadn’t known where the idea had come from, it had just... seemed to be there...

And then sometimes her fingers of that stray hand had veered from the track of that crotch-grip, and started digging into the sensitive skin of a pussy lip, almost without her knowing she was doing it, until she found her body shaking in orgasm.

Or sometimes, her hand crept not to her pussy to her breast, part of her remembering unconsciously how good it had felt when Rose had fondled and played with her nipples the day before. The she would shift the leotard aside there, just so she could put naked skin against naked skin... then she would roll and roll her nipple until she had rolled it raw... without ever knowing... and then find herself coming unexpectedly, having missed the transition from one body position to another, and only knowing the moment that her leotard had once again sucked in around her bare nipple after been separated from it for a while... that that had been the thing to make her come... it was almost worth it to pull her leotard just away from her skin, just a bit... because there was nothing like it when it came back... it felt better in itself than any masturbation could, and when the fabric would re-enfold a nipple, it was like having it be sucked in a mouth... and she could only wish that a human mouth would move the leotard aside to suck directly on a raw nipple... because she could only imagine that with saliva-traces slicking it, when the leotard came to rest against a nipple again, it would be electric like nothing else...

She kept missing the beginning of her own orgasms, though... they kept starting, happening without her knowing how, finding herself suddenly in the middle of them, shaking so hard it made her heart pound hard enough it seemed that it might be fatal...

This had happened when she had cleaned the bathtub yesterday... she had only been aware of the music in her head, and the sight of the bathtub before her, under her sponge... and then the next time consciousness had surface, she had found herself curled into a fetal position on the tile of the floor, coming harder than she ever had in her life.

The thing about the masturbating was that when she did orgasm, to Mrs. Connelly it never quite felt like the masturbation was the thing that made her orgasm... she could stimulate herself and stimulate herself forever and not come... and other times she could be completely untouching herself, no contact at all and she would come randomly... it seemed that it all had more to do with her leotard, how she loved it... as if it decided... when she came... if she was masturbating and her leotard decided she deserved to come, it would let her. Or if she wasn’t masturbating at all and her leotard decided she had to come at that moment, because it was important for her to do that... then she would... Then she did.

The masturbatory energy, that constant pleasuring and the need to express it in motion had not been constrained to her. When her daughter Lily had come home from school, she had hugged her hello, but that hug and turned into a mindless petting of each other’s bodies... she had rubbed her hands over and over her daughter’s asscheeks... and her daughter had pawed at her breasts. They had kissed on the mouth... pawed more... then drifted away from each other.

Throughout the evening this had continued happening, drifting away and then coming back, stroking, groping, pawing, the arousal building forever, sometimes becoming orgasms if their leotards decided that it was time... And finally when Lily had gone to bed, Mrs. Connelly had gone in to pull up her bedding for her—then had ended up sitting down on her bed, the blankets pulled back and running her hands all over her body in a daze, with Lily equally reaching for her and feeling her in the dark.

Then Mrs. Connelly had fallen as sleep in the middle of wet, pulsing, drifting and dripping orgasm provided for her entirely by her leotard... as her mind had listened to that wonderful, wonderful music...

And now she had woken up, and it was Wednesday morning... she had overslept, and it looked like Lily had gotten herself off to school all by herself without waking Mrs. Connelly up... and now the thing to wake her up was this knocking outside on the door.

Still in a lustful daze, she stumbled from her bedroom down the hall, through the living room, and made it to the front door.

When she opened it, there was a woman about her own age, standing there in a black leotard.

Immediately she felt a connection to this woman, if only because they were both wearing leotards. If she had had the music Rose sent her playing, she knew somehow this woman would have understood perfectly... but alas, she hadn’t started it this morning... she had left it playing through the earbuds connected to her phone, which was still on the unused pillow on her bed beside the one she used for sleeping.

“Mrs. Connelly?” The woman in the black leotard asked.

“That’s me,” Mrs. Connelly replied, trying to make herself sound as welcoming as possible.

The woman nodded to herself. “I’m Mrs. Cromwell. My daughter Lilith runs the Haigure Appreciation Club on the Rosedale college campus... Your daughter Rose just recently became a member herself, and she reported back to us that she had also recruited you and your other daughter, Lily.”

Mrs. Connelly paused, in confusion. This made... sense... something in her mind was telling her... but there was some part back, back in her mind she couldn’t hear... that seemed to think it didn’t, even though she couldn’t hear it, and she knew... it did...

“Recruit...” was all she could echo.

“Yes, she has recruited you,” Mrs. Crowell said forcefully. “You’re wearing my daughter’s leotard.”

There was nothing to argue with, not when the information was coming through on a tone like that.

“Lilith is quite interested in helping the Haigure Appreciation Club make inroads beyond just Rosedale’s campus, and she’s appointed me to oversee this task. That’s why I’m here. May I come in?”

Still feeling a bit fuzzy, Mrs. Connelly nodded, and showed Mrs. Crowell over to the couch.

The two of them sat side by side.

Mrs. Cromwell began talking again immediately.

“Lilith wants me to start a Haigure shop in the town of Rosedale; to run it as both a shop and a gym, and to start an associated exercise club for the community out of it. We’ve already secured a property in town that will be large enough, but I need to set it up today. And I need someone to sign up as the first member of our new exercise club. Someone local from the community that others look up to, someone with many friends. From what Lilith has looked into, you seem to fit the bill. You want to come with me today and help me set-up, don’t you?”

It was the strangest feeling that Mrs. Connelly had ever felt in her life, and she couldn’t explain it. But as soon as she heard this offer made, she felt as everything had suddenly lined up. She had been waiting for this conversation, almost these exact words... as if something in her head... something she’d heard, had prepared her for them... or as if... something she had felt, or somehow all the pleasure... every successive orgasm... as if that had done it.

There was no part of her at all with any objection. She Wanted to Help Set-up the Haigure Shop. She Wanted to Go With Mrs. Cromwell, now that she’d come for her. She Wanted to Be the First Exercise Club Member. It was shouting truth in her mind, and she felt the leotard make her pussy clench through its strange pulsing every time she realized a truth, unearthed it from wherever it had been heard and stayed waiting in her subconscious.

“Yes,” Mrs. Connelly said, desperately. “I Want to Go With You—I Want to Join the Club—I Want to Help Set-up!”

Mrs. Cromwell smiled. “Thank you, Mrs. Connelly. That is so helpful.”

She was surprised, but not offended, when Mrs. Cromwell leaned forward, and kissed her on the mouth. Their tongues touched, and Mrs. Connelly’s entire body shook. Even to a mind which had been more or less okay with feeling up her younger daughter and being felt up by her in return throughout the entire evening last night, kissing a woman who was not related to her felt a little bit more natural. She hadn’t entirely come around to being this sexually open to her own daughters... and something in her whispered, she hadn’t entirely come around yet... and she shivered again.

Mrs. Cromwell trailed kisses down Mrs. Connelly’s body, and as if she had none Mrs. Connelly’s secret hope, she shifted her leotard just slightly aside of the nipple on her left nipple and sucked her lips around it, putting her tongue to work on it.

Mrs. Connelly cried out and jutted her breasts forward, and Mrs. Cromwell sucked her harder... then Mrs. Cromwell’s fingers found the skimpy crotch of Mrs. Connelly’s leotard and shifted it aside.

Then, with her fingers dug deep and encased into Mrs. Connelly’s pussy, she made a gathering motion, coaxing her fingers to curve again and again, and Mrs. Connelly saw lights.

Then when at last Mrs. Crowell set her leotard back in place, it did feel electric just the way Mrs. Connelly had wished... hoped... dreamed... and the two of them walked hand in hand through Rosedale.

The shop was only a few blocks away from Mrs. Connelly’s house. When they were inside, she saw how much set-up there was to do, and she was glad that she could be the one to help do it.

The shop had two main rooms; in the back, the place that Mrs. Cromwell said Rosedale’s exercise club would beat; there was nothing in that room, apart from a large cubby spread along one wall which was already in place, which Mrs. Cromwell said would be for the exercise club members to put their clothes in when they changed into their leotards.

Mrs. Connelly’s favorite part of setting up was setting up the main shop. The counter was built into the floor, but the cash-register had to be hooked up and tested; and then rack after metal rack after metal rack had to be put up, and the speakers hung, the sound system assembled; that soft instrumental music had to be set to play, and Mrs. Connelly thought it was so wonderful when it was washing over her mind again.

The two women, both mothers, worked tirelessly, moving from one task to the next with unrelenting determination, and then once all the basic structures of the shop were in place, the best thing of all.

They got to take out all the leotards and hung them everywhere.

Mrs. Connelly loved this because every time she handled one it made her hands warm, and the leotard she was wearing responded like sonar, as if it had pinged back off the presence of the other leotard in her hand, and sent indescribable pleasure through her each time, sometimes making her legs buckle mid-task.

Then Mrs. Cromwell would have to come over and help her up again... but sometimes they both got lost for a moment, Mrs. Cromwell pinning Mrs. Connelly down to the floor instead and making out with her and heavily petting her instead. The music was only working them both up more, and both their leotards seemed to think they needed to be having pleasure right now, so they both took it.

Then eventually they would come back to themselves and stand up to go back to hanging all the leotards on their racks.

They were all solid shades, but they were every possible variation of solid shade, spanning the entire color spectrum.

The last thing they had to set-up were the changing booths; though Mrs. Connelly was sure once anyone tried on a leotard they would be buying it and wearing it out of the store, their old clothes forgotten in a changing-room-floor pile.

The last thing, truly the last thing to do, was stencil the window, with the name of the establishment which was just, “The Haigure Shop,” as the shops in Rosedale had no awnings... and it was just after they had finished putting up the last stencil that the shop bell rang—the door opening, even though no open sign had yet been hung, no grand opening had yet been planned.

The girl who had come in looked incredibly like Mrs. Cromwell; the spitting image of her, only several decades and half-decades younger; at this girl’s age, Mrs. Cromwell must have looked just like her... or when this girl was much older, she would look just like Mrs. Cromwell. She could do a lot better... Mrs. Cromwell was very sexy, not showing her age at all and in fantastic age. It was an old cliché but the two of them really could have been sisters... standing side by side, one might think Mrs. Cromwell was much younger than she actually was...

But then, Mrs. Connelly truly got a good look at this girl.

Her skin was lightly tanned, her hair incredibly dark; she wore those features better than her mother did. Perfection seemed to exude from every pore of her body as if she had been some kind of crowning achievement of natural perfection in the way that her genes had been dealt out... she wore a leotard, too, flat silver but so silver it seemed to shimmer though it didn’t... like winter ice... her pussy was probably the most perfect and most beautiful pussy Mrs. Connelly had ever seen, and exposed by her leotard the way every leotard-wearer’s was... And then Mrs. Connelly saw her eyes...

They were an unnatural purple... but nothing about them could be unnatural, for they were completely perfect... as everything about this girl was... Mrs. Connelly felt extreme admiration for this girl, she admired her... adored her... thought she was the best person she had ever met... and those purple eyes... were unnerving, as if they could catch your mind in a glance... and never be looked away from... as if they could see everything, and right now they were turned on her, and seeing everything she had inside.

“Mrs. Connelly,” Mrs. Cromwell said proudly. “This is my daughter Lilith.”

Lilith nodded once, with a definitive jerk of her head. “Mrs. Connelly. Thank you for helping my mother here. Let’s all go into the back and have a conversation.”

So many feelings at once; being thanked by Lilith, then asked to do something. Everything in Mrs. Connelly was already jumping to obey... She thought she had seen Lilith’s face in sleep... or she had heard her name in whispers in a dream... or a dream that had happened when she was awake... drifting away into the music and coming so hard when her leotard made her...

Together the three of them moved back into that backroom as Lilith had instructed.

“I’m sure my mother already told you this... she’s a good girl, and she does what she’s told...”

Back in this room, with no risk of being seen through a shop window, Mrs. Cromwell had taken up a kneeling position at Lilith side which looked much more natural for her; and she whimpered at this aside-d praise—whimpered more when Lilith’s hand came down to her hair and mussed it in what was clearly a reward; which made Mrs. Cromwell whimper more.

“You’ve put on my leotard, of which I am the inventor... and so you have joined the Haigure Appreciation Club, and you will now work in the service of my goals, my hopes... in service of me. Rosedale has been without an exercise club for a long time, hasn’t it, though there have been murmurs of how much one is needed, haven’t there?”

Mrs. Connelly nodded; this was true, she had had half a dozen conversations—Lilith was so smart—

“And you will encourage all your friends to join this new exercise club. You will be our ambassador into the town to talk our shop up, as well as the club. People who cannot be convinced to join the exercise club can always be convinced to buy a new kind of clothing... or to at least try one on. You’ve listened to the audio track I designed especially for you... you know how to do this, and you know you will.”

Mrs. Connelly nodded again—she could only agree with Lilith, it was the only proper thing to do.

Lilith smiled in a way that made Mrs. Connelly quake. “You want to do anything that I want already, don’t you?”

“Yes—Lilith—” She was so overcome with a feeling she couldn’t name that speaking was a strain.

“You want to hear anything I want to tell you, don’t you?” Lilith was smirking, but all Mrs. Connelly could think was that it was a beautiful expression when it was on her face.

Mrs. Connelly nodded eagerly. “Yes, Lilith... Tell me anything you want to tell me, I want to hear anything you want to say... anything, anything—”

The devotion had broken through the freeze and that had made it easy for that last idea of a sentence come pouring out of her. It felt so natural, it had felt natural even in dreaming... to say, “Yes, Lilith,” ... to mouth, “Yes, Lilith,” without ever even speaking...

Her devotion brought her down onto her knees, like Mrs. Cromwell, who was already there.

“Then I’ll tell you something about what I’m doing,” Lilith spoke; the pride was evident on her face, and Mrs. Connelly thought that shone it with beauty, even more than the basic amount Lilith already had. “I’m saving the world,” Lilith went on; and immediately, Mrs. Connelly’s admiration tripled or quadruple in that moment; she was so glad that she was already on her knees, giving Lilith the reverence that she deserved, as savior of the world... and already Mrs. Connelly trusted everything Lilith said, everything she said had to be true... so when she said she was saving the world, that meant she was.

“My mother might have mentioned to you... she’s quite proud of me, I know, but I’m the one who invented these leotards, one of the kind you’re wearing right now... the same as that one, which is even now, washing your brain clean... by bonding you, through maintaining constant contact with your body, it’s changing you. It’s making you into one of my Haigure slaves... and when everyone in the world is enslaved to me by Haigure, there will be no more conflict, no more war, no more problems... no more negativity, or toxicity. Everyone will be happy, and positive, and enjoying the pleasure of slavery, the pleasure of fucking and being fucked by everyone else, whenever they feel like it.”

Mrs. Cromwell was panting on her knees, breathing so heavily. Just hearing Lilith’s description of her plan seemed to be turning her on hotter; she really must be a slave to Lilith, so wrapped up in what Lilith wanted, what Lilith planned that even just hearing it described drove her to distraction; her tongue was hanging out just a bit; she was panting like a dog.

“You’re already wearing my leotard,” Lilith smiled with tight-lips; so tight they looked smug, in the way they twisted... “it’s too late for you. It’s brainwashing you all the time; and the music I made for you, which Rose sent, only helped it along. I didn’t only come up with leotards; I invented the entire process of conversion, too. Do you want to hear how I did it?”

Mrs. Cromwell was panting harder, her shoulders were moving with each breath, like she knew what was coming next... but what Mrs. Connelly was thinking was that Lilith wanted to tell her something else, really wanted to, which was why she was asking, offering, and Mrs. Connelly was just so happy that there was something Lilith wanted to give her; there was something Lilith wanted from her, even if it was just for her to listen. “Yes, please tell me,” Mrs. Connelly begged.

“I invented it by trying it on my mother first,” Lilith said, stressing the word; and Mrs. Connelly saw Mrs. Cromwell shake all over; the humiliation of that phrase had only seemed to turn her on more. “I made the first subliminal track for her... the truth is, those tracks don’t control minds at all, they just influence. They just make people more willing; more susceptible to trying on the leotards. They just open people up, turn them on, but it’s really the other sources of pressure, when combined with them, that have the greatest effect. Being directly told to put a leotard on after already being opened; either by one person, or a group of people around the listener. That was how you were gotten, wasn’t it? Your daughter told you to put one on?”

Lilith seemed to find something arousing about that; but where there should have been shame or fear inside Mrs. Connelly, there simply wasn’t... she was glad to be wearing her leotard, she loved it—she didn’t care that Lilith had said something about... brain... washing, it sounded... pleasant... she didn’t mind if it happened to her, as long as she could keep wearing her leotard. She never wanted to take it off.

“It was all planned, I knew it would happen that way; and you’ve already agreed to serve me by helping my mother—”

“Lilith,” Mrs. Cromwell whined, “please...”

Lilith waved her off. “I’ll tell you more about what I did to my mother, I think she really enjoys hearing it repeated.” So though she had off-waved her, she would apparently still indulge her, because from the way Mrs. Cromwell perked up more in expectation, Mrs. Connelly gathered this was what Mrs. Cromwell had actually been begging for.

“I kept my subliminal track playing through the entire house for a week; since I designed it, and designed it specifically so this would be the case, I was of course immune to the effects. But my poor mother... day after day... day after day, she just got hornier and hornier, having to be opened and opened all the time... opened wider and wider...”

“Lilith,” Mrs. Cromwell whined again. “May I?”

“Yes, slave,” Lilith said, without looking down at her, keeping her uncanny purple eyes on Mrs. Connelly’s; but Mrs. Connelly did look down to see; Lilith had not told her to keep looking back. If she had directed her so, Mrs. Connelly didn’t think she could have done it; dragging her eyes away from Lilith’s was hard enough. With a counter-injunction in place it would have been impossible.

But she saw Mrs. Cromwell now, and what she’d asked for was permission to play with herself; she grunted, her breasts obviously shifting even within the leotard which stayed conformed to them; her nipples still poking through; and with both of her hands she pawed at her pussy, stroking and stroking over slipperiness, up and down her slit; one hand stayed playing at her clit all the time, obvious, peeking out above flushed-red pussy skin, the thin crotchline of the leotard, such as it was, hopelessly lost amidst such rigorous self-fucking; Mrs. Cromwell rolled her clit, and with her other hand switched between stroking her slit and digging around with a few fingers at a time inside her pussy-entrance, desperately seeking more pleasure, it seemed... Mrs. Connelly felt herself getting more turned on the more she watched; it felt like her leotard was buzzing against her, humming with energy, somehow responding to the feedback of Mrs. Cromwell’s touching herself, the seeing of it... Lilith spoke on...

“I could have asked her on the second day to put on the leotard, but I wanted her to be really worked up. She was ready on the second day, so open, but I wanted her to be opened more...”

Mrs. Cromwell moaned, as if she couldn’t stand it, and masturbated the harder...

“So I waited the full week, and on the last day, I brought her my very first leotard, the first one I ever made, designed specifically for her... the one she’s wearing now...”

Mrs. Cromwell cried out.

“And I told her to put it on. And her mind had been opened so many times, opening over opening, opened and then opened from inside that opening, and then opened again... it’s tiring, on a mind, to be peeled back, dug up that many times; and she was desperate with arousal at that point; she walked everywhere she went like she was getting little spasms of pleasure with every step; and I could see her nipples all the time—”

Another cry from Mrs. Cromwell briefly interrupted Lilith’s narrative, but Lilith was undeterred.

“So when I told her to put it on, she was well-more than ready. She stripped right there on the spot, and put on my leotard. And it started washing her brain immediately. Teaching her how much she wanted to be my slave, how she wanted to serve my desires, serve my plan; and she was so horny by that point that as soon as the leotard contacted her body, she orgasmed on the spot, so violently she couldn’t remain standing; and then she masturbated just like this as her brain was brought further into line with my purpose...”

Mrs. Cromwell was rocking on her own hands now, drooling, gasping—maybe would have been begging for something, but didn’t seem able to speak anymore just then—

“Then I only had to wait a few days. That’s all it takes, with my leotards. As soon as it’s on, in the first stage of the brainwashing, the subject will refuse to take it off, so the leotard has time to bond to the subject’s body; to make sure the contact with the subject’s brain is maintained so all the necessary changes can take effect. This is the stage you’re in still... come on, now, Mrs. Connelly, try to take your leotard off for me.”

Mrs. Connelly frowned. There was nothing she wanted less. “No, Lilith... I... can’t...”

Lilith smiled brightly. “Why?”

“It makes me feel good, I don’t want to stop wearing it...”

“But you could put it on right away again, after,” Lilith pointed out, her eyes wide, credulous and watching, like she was taking everything Mrs. Connelly said so seriously it was a joke.

“I’d be cold while I was out of it,” Mrs. Connelly argued.

“But we could put something else on you,” Lilith said again, in that mock-seriousness that Mrs. Connelly felt was going over her head.

“But it will be such a headache,” Mrs. Connelly countered again. “Having to change and then change again, take something off, put something on, take that off again, put the first thing back on... it’s just too much work...”

Lilith pointed. “There, just like that. The subject will make any excuse to keep their leotard on; it is literally impossible for them to take them off, for you to take it off... even if they know the leotard is actively harmful to their free will... you know it is brainwashing you, you know you are being brainwashed by it, but you still won’t take it off, knowing how bad it is, will you?”

“No,” Mrs. Connelly said, adamantly. “I will never take it off, Lilith—I love it, I don’t want to be apart from it.”

Lilith nodded. “My mother was like that too, in the first stage. I tried to convince her to take it off again, just to test the power of the brainwashing; she made every excuse she could think of and refused to take it off. I even told her she was being brainwashed... that I was going to let the leotard brainwash her until she was ready to fuck her own daughter, that I was going to let it turn her into a daughter-fucker; and it was inevitably going to happen to her unless she got it off, and she still didn’t want to take it off; she only moaned, and pinched her own nipples.”

Lilith looked down at her mother, whose masturbation had now become frantic. “You let it brainwash you into this, didn’t you? By that point you wanted to be turned into your daughter’s willing sex slave, didn’t you?”

Mrs. Cromwell cried out so loudly it was almost a shriek. Her hands were moving at rapid pace, twisting, slipping, dragging, thrusting, twisting. The sound of her arousal moving under her hands was such a slick smacking.

“Then in the second stage, the subject is drawn to begin Haigure posing, and to convert others around them. And in the third stage, the subject will lapse into speaking the word “Haigure,” at the beginnings and ends of their sentences; they’ll also Haigure pose more frequently, during idle time and to greet others in leotards.

And when they reach the final stage, they become entirely my devoted slave, ready to advance my Haigure conspiracy... I waited for some days, and once my mother had reached that last stage, I told her to eat me out, to test the depth of her slavery; she didn’t so much as hesitate before diving in between my legs, and she ate and ate until I had come two or three times; and she came with nothing more than the stimulation of the leotard, knowing she was giving me pleasure, knowing she was so helpless to me, and so pathetic, that she would even eat out her own daughter... she couldn’t feel shame about that anymore but she could remember that she was supposed to it... and all that did was remind her how brainwashed she was...”

Mrs. Cromwell shuddered; but she still couldn’t seem to come. Her leotard had not been supplying her in constant orgasms the way Mrs. Connelly’s own had done to her; no matter how hard she frigged herself, she couldn’t seem to get off.

“All that I’ve described is what’s ahead of you. If either of your daughters are feeling particularly frisky or amorous, you’ll be a daughter-fucker too, just like my mother... but come on now, Mother. Show Mrs. Connelly how well you’ve been brainwashed—show her how well you’ve taken in your brainwashing. Nose in a little closer and lick, like a good girl—”

Mrs. Cromwell immediately abandoned what she had been doing, and turned halfway so her head was level with Lilith’s crotch. She slotted her head in between Lilith’s legs and it looked like the most natural thing in the world; as if she was returning to a place she visited frequently, as if she was totally at home, completely belonged there.

She licked eagerly, and Lilith let out the most delicious “Mmphh...” her eyes sliding closed, her head tilting back on her neck; but both her hands found the back of her mother’s head, urging further forward into her cunt, and then twisting in her hair to hold her there.

It was a simple expression of dominance, but to Mrs. Connelly it seemed completely ceremonial; Mrs. Cromwell looked in no hurry to get away from where she was; to the contrary, even despite Lilith’s urging her face forward, she was still nosing in further than encouraged, hungry, seeking, wanting to get as deep into her daughter’s pussy as she could; and as she licked, on her knees, with her hips tilted back, given Mrs. Connelly’s entirely exposed view of Lilith’s mother’s pussy, she could see that Mrs. Cromwell was finally coming; coming hard, coming long... for exactly as long as she licked Lilith, her body—probably with the help of her leotard— would keep experiencing perpetual orgasm.

All of this talk, all that Lilith had said... watching Mrs. Cromwell masturbate herself, and get more and more worked up... Mrs. Connelly had been so drawn in by what Lilith was saying she had barely been aware of herself... because Lilith had told her to listen, and so she had done that, but clearly Lilith was done making Mrs. Connelly listen, and now she was realizing how very turned on she was... she wished that she could come... Mrs. Cromwell was having one of those sustaining orgasms that felt so good and just went on and on... she wanted her own leotard to make her come and keep her coming but it was holding off; there was nothing but a low-level constant hum of pleasure... a low-level that would never achieve... it was nothing but a source of frustration.

“You’re my slave too, now, Mrs. Connelly,” Lilith said, with closed eyes, her voice sex-husked. “Come over here and serve me with pleasure, too; get your hands on my breasts.”

Mrs. Connelly rose as if enthralled, and walked across the back room to Lilith; she closed her hands over each of Lilith’s breasts, which felt like perfection herself in her hands; and as soon as she was touching, as soon as she was squeezing, and shifting, her leotard immediately set her body on fire; and she was coming with a sustained orgasm... coming and coming... she was giving Lilith pleasure, she was pleasing and serving Lilith, nothing had ever brought her such joy; and even when the leotard had been brainwashing her by orgasm before, it had not been so intense as this now was; she was lost in the movement of her hand, feeling her mind become increasingly distant as the pleasure brought her higher... Lilith gestured to them that she wanted to get down on the floor, and they both followed her; then when Lilith was laid out, Mrs. Cromwell pressed her face deeper between her daughter’s legs; and Mrs. Connelly handled Lilith’s chest with more intensity.

“It was conditioning you, all of it,” Lilith said, looking into Mrs. Connelly’s eyes. “Watching how helpless my mother was, how she had to serve me... how much it turned her on... hearing as I described to you my plan, hearing how I converted her, hearing what would happen to you... your leotard knows how to use all of it... it’s taken all that you’ve seen and experienced and brainwashed you so much deeper. You’re even more my slave now than you were before—and wasn’t it fun?”

Mrs. Connelly nodded silently; this time, truly lost in Lilith’s purple eyes.

Lilith nodded to herself, certain that all she’d said had been true. Apparently everything she had thought had only been confirmed by how things had gone that afternoon. “Now, you be a good slave too—suck my nipples for me.”

Immediately, Mrs. Connelly felt another orgasm happen in her body; to be called Lilith’s slave, to be treated as if she was only her possession; Mrs. Connelly moved aside one strip of Lilith’s leotard from her breast, and in that same moment, locked her mouth around the nipple there. Sucked; sucked; her orgasm was sustaining again, and she and Mrs. Cromwell ventured further on into the deep fog of satisfaction; and Lilith’s body thrilled under their mouths, perfectly contented.

* * *

Kara and Alexa’s walk to their morning class was not fun. Everywhere they went, the two of them noticed more and more people were wearing Haigure, all over the campus. Some of them were complete strangers, but some of them were people that they knew. Alexa pointed it out with growing discomfort every time; a girl she had a class with, a girl or two who were from elsewhere within the same dorm as her; a girl she’d seen in the library once, a girl who’d lent her a pencil to write a test.

Kara was recognizing her share of people too; people she’d interviewed for one-off stories in the past; people she’d seen at events she was reporting on. It was overwhelming to see a constant stream of people, some who they knew personally, some with whom they only had a more passing acquaintance, and who they only recognized... wearing Haigure, and wide, pleased Haigure smiles.

Alexa wasn’t actually in the same class as Kara; her class was elsewhere in the same building, and then after lunch she had a class with Kasumi, who’d meet her after this class and walk her to her next one. Kara would have gone, wanted to be Alexa’s personal bodyguard, honestly, but Alexa had talked her out of it, because Kara’s next class was on the opposite side of campus, and if she had walked Alexa to hers and then back to her own, she would have been late, not to mention doubly exposed to danger. So Kara had reluctantly agreed; she could at least trust Kasumi with Alexa; she knew how seriously Kasumi was taking the threat all around them.

After Kara’s class, she went alone to the dining hall; paired travel for everyone else, but she trusted herself to handle herself.

But when Kara entered the dining hall, she wished she hadn’t.

Inside, there was a group of Haigure all congregating together; about four or five of them, but Kara was nervous to take the time to make an exact count. They had all pushed a table aside, the chairs that had been around that table shoved off to the sides. Now the group of them were standing in a circle, right there in the dining hall, and they were doing something Kara vaguely remembered seeing the dean do; posing all together, triangling their arms; then plunging their arms straight, making their hands level to their pussies, and partially squatting their knees. They moved in unison, and chanted, “Haigure,” every time they moved down.

Kara didn’t hang around to see more; she fled, the most disturbing thing sticking in her mind: the non-Haigure people in the dining hall had been watching them with open interest.

Kara ran around the nearest corner of a building; and found an entire wall plastered with Haigure posters.

She remembered seeing someone putting them up before; but that had been on a different side of campus. Someone else had put these up, on a different occasion...

* * *

As it turned out, Zoe and Jessica did have some classes together, and it seemed the natural thing to stick together as a pair in order to walk between them. Jessica had no complaints about this; Zoe had saved her from a Haigure horde once before already, so keeping her close was no problem from Jessica’s perspective.

They had just gotten out of their shared afternoon class, and it was only 2:30 pm; they each had one more class together, which they’d both already agreed they would try to slip out of a few minutes early so they could have time to get across campus to that scarcely used building, to be on time for the four pm meetup with the others.

It was as they were crossing from one building to the next beside it, that Zoe let out a small cry of surprise; she had stopped walking, so Jessica stopped walking too, and her eyes darted to follow Zoe’s vision.

She had cried out because she had recognized Himiko, her converted best-friend; Jessica wondered if she feared being targeted by Himiko at first, but she quickly realized it had been a cry of surprise that Zoe had produce, and when Jessica saw why, she felt inclined to make her own noise of shock.

Himiko was with Emily, her own converted best-friends; the two of them seemed to go everywhere together now, their two arms linked together like to links in a chain these days, but they weren’t linking arms now. They were standing face to face; and they were kissing.

No, not kissing; Jessica had done a fair share of this in her life, she knew the difference. Emily and Himiko were making out, in the middle of Rosedale’s quad, and they were making out pretty lewdly; jaws working hard, mouths scrunching together, tongues thrusting with each other and licking onto their counterparts...

It would have been surprising enough to see their two best-friends making out, Jessica thought, but this was worse than that. Because their hands were also running all over each other; they were rubbing each other; Himiko groping greedily in Emily’s dripping slit, and Emily doing the same in hers, their leotards making all of this perfectly clear.

“Does this seem... more advanced to you... than how they were acting before?” Zoe asked; she was still keeping her eyes on Emily and Himiko, trying to gage the threat they posed; making sure they hadn’t spotted them. They were far away, but being careful was smart.

“It definitely seems progressive...” Jessica said, grimly. “They weren’t being this exhibitionistic before; showing off their bodies, sure, but not making out and fondling or being in fondled out in public for everyone to see. They’ve... what... been in the leotards for a few days by now? They certainly seem to have gotten friskier... almost... promiscuous.”

Zoe shook her head. “Come on, we don’t want them to see us. Hurry, let’s get to our next class.”

* * *

Kara got out of class again around 2:30 pm; and as she crossed the quad again, she was very concerned when she noticed a large commotion going on.

Campus staff were putting up outdoor speakers all over.

Kara stopped one of these teams of staff. “What are you doing?” She asked them in alarm.

One of the women looked at her. “We’re putting up these new outdoor speakers. Didn’t you read the campus newsletter today? Aren’t you on the paper? It’s a student council initiative; to improve the atmosphere of Rosedale; the student council wrote the directive, the council voted to support it, and the dean gave it her support too. They think if Rosedale starts playing upbeat, positive music, it will help campus morale and lead to better grades and better mental health outcomes.”

Kara could only shake her head in disbelief; she recognized the music playing through those speakers which had really gone up; it was those instrumental tracks the Haigure Club liked to use... with the subliminal messages rolled up inside them... they’d be bombarding campus all day, every day... every student would be taking them in constantly between classes... for now... Kara didn’t find it hard to believe at all that they might push to get the speakers put into classrooms eventually, too.

She left the quad, but the on-campus open area she came to made her more upset.

A stage had quickly been put up, and a banner was hanging above it, which read, “Ask Me About Haigure,” and there were several leotard girls, none of whom she recognized from any of her personal scrapes with Haigure Fit, on the stage in front of a gathered crowd who was listening to them raptly; Kara saw how this was going; the girls would speak for a while... and even over here, the ambient sound of the subliminal music seemed all around her, was easily penetrating the brains of all these listeners... and to the side of the stage there was a table with many folded leotards sitting on it. They would pass them out when they were done speaking. Kara was sure.

She looked around for some kind of organizer.

With a sinking feeling, she spotted Adelyn, with her clipboard, smiling as she watched the girls talking on stage, fielding questions.

Kara sucked in a deep breath, and moved towards Adelyn.

“Adelyn,” she said, and the blonde woman looked to her. “What’s this?”

“Why, it’s one of the dean’s Haigure outreach programs, Kara. She thinks it will really improve student life here, so she’s lined up a bunch of public speaking events, Q & As, just like this; and of course, there are so many wonderful volunteers from Haigure Fit who’ve really stepped up and come forward to use the time; stay awhile and listen, Kara, I think if you just opened your mind and gave the information a chance.”

“Can’t do it, Adelyn,” Kara rebuffed; and speed-walked away from there as quickly as she could.

* * *

At four pm, the Haigure Takedown group met again, in the same place they had met that morning, each wearing a somber expression.

“We’ve got a problem, guys,” Kara said; but Kasumi, Zoe and Morgan had said the exact same thing at the same time. Jamie was just looking nervous.

“You go first, Kara,” Zoe invited.

Kara nodded, nervous, feeling her heartbeat in her ears. “The student council pushed through a motion to put up speakers all over campus to pump in their subliminals 24/7; and the dean’s organized a whole series of on-campus Haigure events where members of the club talk up Haigure to people who are being pumped full of subliminals; and then they pass leotards out to them after. Plus I saw that a whole new bunch of posters had been put up, and in the dining hall, a saw a group of Haigure all posing and chanting together—”

“I saw the same thing, two,” Kasumi chimed in. “In my class after lunch; before class, there was a group of five or six in a circle, posing and chanting. They stopped when the professor came in, but until then—”

“I saw it too,” Alexa noted.

“And it seems like whatever’s happening to them all is progressive,” Zoe spoke up. “Jessica and I saw Emily and Himiko basically making out and masturbating each other in public. They were way more promiscuous than even a few days ago.”

The six of them shook their heads. “We’ll all need to get earbuds,” Zoe suggested. “And wear them all the time—and we’ll have to start holding anti-Haigure meetings underground—”

Her voice faded into the background as the strategy clarified. But at the end of their meeting all of them felt better, and they again went carefully into the night.

Jamie watched for the others to go; when she was sure she was not being followed, she hurried across campus to Haigure Fit, and inside, met Lilith, who was waiting for her, and stripped off her blouse and skirt to reveal her purple leotard underneath.

Lilith was the only one inside Haigure Fit. “Did they accept you?”

Jamie nodded eagerly. “They’ve accepted me as one of their own; they have no suspicions of me. So I can be a perfect spy for you, my queen.”

Lilith smiled at her. “You may come here, and worship as your reward, Jamie. You’ve done well.”

Jamie flushed with pride as she stepped forward. Anything for her queen—she was so glad that she had made her this happy.

* * *