The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 7

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

That Thursday, Kara woke up to the sound of muffled music coming in through her walls. It had only been a day, but that background sound of subliminal music was constant. It frightened her when she thought about it too much, but there wasn’t anything she could do.

Sure, she worried that over time, too much exposure to that music would have some kind of irreversible effect on her... And sure, she had once resisted the compulsion of the subliminals and refused to put the leotard on when asked. But could she really do that again? And could she do that, especially if she spent days being slowly broken down, her mind constantly bathed in those murmurs that could not be recognized or fully known, first?

But at least the music was coming through Kara’s walls; which meant it was originating outside. Kara hoped that meant that some of their efficacy was being reduced by muffling.

It comforted her. The music was from without, not from within. There was, at least, a bit of shielding between her and its effect. Though even through walls, it touched her lightly... just enough to make her body feel a little warm.

With a sigh, knowing she had to venture back out into the state of being surrounded by danger and risk, had to stay in it all day long, and every day after today—knowing she just had to be okay with that—Kara got out of bed slowly, and moved over to her dresser.

She changed out of her pajamas and into that day’s wear even more slowly still; heard the muffling coming in, felt yet warmed by it just a little. It was making her aflame with pleasant heat... she moved slowly, moved slowly because she knew today, and all days after this one, she had a lot to withstand... the constant battering of that music, and the subliminals that would be siphoning into her mind near-constantly. She needed to conserve her energy, to make herself last. She needed to go this slowly.

Kara made it out, fully dressed, ready for her day, into the common area of her dorm suit. She couldn’t have been more glad that she had built so many stores up. Because when she came out, she realized the music was coming from within. One of her roommates, Veronica Granger, was on the couch, listening to the music she’d set to play out of the coffee-table speaker connected over Bluetooth to her phone.

Veronica was the one playing the music. If Kara had not heard it—and felt that feeling of whispers making contact with the underlayer of her mind, where she could not know what they were doing— she would have realized, anyway, that something was wrong. Because Veronica was sitting on the couch wearing a gray leotard. Breathing heavily.

Kara was kicking herself again. She was doing so much worse than that; the kicking was the only thing that made it to the surface. But beneath that... she was hating herself. She had known, two days ago, when Rose had shown up to hang out with the group in her own leotard, she had known that Rose posed a threat; not just to her, or to Alexa, or to Kasumi; but to everyone in their friend group, all their roommates included. Kara had just been so concerned about forming the anti-Haigure group.

She had assumed there would be time to come up with a strategy with that group, a strategy that would include how to protect all her other friends—how to convince them all that Haigure was bad and dangerous; she had thought there would be more time, but she had overlooked the fanaticism that Haigure inspired, she had underestimated just how dangerous Rose’s threat was. She’d left her other friends unprotected, vulnerable to Rose’s company, when they had already shown they were more vulnerable than she was herself.

Many of them, apart from Alexa and Kasumi, had shown open interest in Haigure when Rose had first described it to them all. To someone like Rose, who now had only a single-minded goal, this would have been a great big beacon announcing someone ripe for the converting. Instead of convincing them, protecting them, Kara had fled; taking her two favorite people, and no one else; only most concerned about protecting them, valuing them over the others—selfishly, so selfishly... and this was the result. Rose had gotten to Veronica... maybe to some of Kara’s other friends, too... and now Veronica was Haigure, and it was all Rose’s fault.

All of it was all Rose’s fault; she had not acted quickly enough when she had seen the very first girl come out in Haigure on that first night; or acted quickly enough any of the times since; there were so many, already, who she hadn’t been able to protect—the dean, Adelyn, Maggie, Rose... now Veronica, too. It was all Kara’s fault, if she could only have done better, if she had only been more proactive, more vigilant, if she hadn’t let the little things slip... if she hadn’t written off threats as oversights and left things to be. She had told herself it would be fine in the end, that she would have time to warn, to protect everyone... but the truth was, there wasn’t time, there was less and less of it with each day, and privileging some people over others meant, inevitably, the others would be targeted, and they would fall prey to Haigure’s advancing.

It made Kara want to cry, but outwardly, she was only standing there. Rose had been a threat, once converted, and now Veronica was a threat too, especially while Kara was standing here having more of those inescapable subliminals being pumped... into... her head...

Rose realized she’d just gone a little daze-y there when she’d thought about them. Knowing they were there didn’t seem to help her guard against them. Her awareness of their threat empowered them to more effectively attack her. They were turning her on now, not just heating her.

They could turn her on, by whispering to her that it was sexy, so, so sexy to know that they were doing it, that they were coming into her head and she couldn’t stop them, and the more they came in, the more turned on she would be... they could make her believe her helplessness, her freeze, was something inherently hot on its own. They were able to use everything; to take advantage of the layout of her mind, and thoughts; and she had just lost herself in a long tangle of thinking about them, reflecting on them, and that had only turned her on more.

But standing here frozen was bad, no matter how much she was inwardly crying, or a little higher up, kicking and blaming herself for failing the role of protector... not only because those [sexy, hot, powerful subliminals... irresistible subliminals...] subliminals were coming into her head. But because she was standing in front of someone who was already converted, someone who could weaponize her suggestibility even further by giving her direct commands. Direct commands would be even harder to resist than the constant low-level of suggestion; and the longer she stood here, the longer she gave Veronica a chance to give that kind of command.

Kara fatigued when she thought of the day ahead of her; even once she got out of this room, there would be more subliminals everywhere she went. She’d be fighting all day... then all night in her sleep... it was such a neverending undertaking, and she only grew more tired in thinking that... drowsy enough that she... just wanted to sit down and listen to the music, crap, this was just more of the music’s influence...

The music... even before hearing it, Kara and Alexa’s friends, less Kasumi, had been interested. But after listening to the music— hearing it tell them for hours and hours how turned on they were, and how much they wanted to put on a leotard of their own— they wouldn’t have stood a chance. They’d been vulnerable to begin with because of the openness they’d started with. But then the music had taken every advantage of that vulnerability, had deepened it, expanded it.

And finding Veronica in Haigure was a dark harbinger: if she wore it, was Aisha in it too? And was this exact thing happening in Alexa’s dorm suite? Were both her roommates, Kiari and Marie, also wearing leotards? Had all their friends been converted now, after hours and hours of getting sexually worked up? Were the only people left on campus who were still free the takedown group? How long would they stay free? When the subliminals were so sexy and irresistible and who would ever want to resist them anyway...

“Hi, Veronica,” Kara began hesitantly. She had to do something other than stand here. She had to talk. Talking meant advancing, meant she was going forward. And if she went forward she might eventually find herself gone far enough that she’d be on the other side of this interaction, out of this room. But to get there she had to start. She was starting. “You’re wearing something different today.”

Veronica smiled cheerily. “Thank you for noticing, Kara! These are my favorite kind of clothes; this is the most favorited thing that I’ve ever worn.”

Kara tried to keep up a façade of friendliness. “It’s just... a little different than what you usually wear. I’m wondering how... why...”

“Rose came over yesterday,” Veronica gushed. “She gave me this cool music to put on my phone, and then we sat and listened to it for a while. I thought it was so cool when she showed up wearing a leotard on Tuesday. And when she showed me she’d brought this gray leotard... I’d felt so relaxed, after listening to the music Rose brought me, and still so interested in the leotards, especially after Rose told me more about them... about how hers made her feel... that when she told me I could have it, I was so happy that I just put it on right away.”

Kara chose her words carefully, holding one wrist in the grip of her other hand, both arms hanging behind her back while she stood. “That seems... fast.”

“It was the right decision, though,” Veronica said, eagerly. If possible, she looked even more excited about what she was about to say than she had looked about anything else so far. “Rose said it so well, I don’t think I can describe it as wonderfully as she could, but Kara, these leotards, they just feel... so great...”

Kara hated the way she felt something in her mind turning wide-eyed attention on Veronica now that she was talking about the leotards. Her mind had been prepped for it; it wanted her to hear it, that subconscious part that had already been convinced wanted her conscious mind to agree, to listen until it did.

“Kara, it’s like having a pair of really loving hands all over you, touching you constantly in the most pleasing way. Plucking your nipples up until they’re hard... stroking your clit until you drip... it never has to stop because you never have to take it off, and when you start masturbating along with it—”

The sigh that followed this statement was practically orgasmic, and it seemed to remind Veronica that she could be doing that; masturbating; and her hand found the slit of her crotch, around the thing strip of fabric there her leotard put in place. The sound of her fingers slickly moving was something Kara understood, intellectually, should be disgusting her... but the sight of her actively masturbating... the feeling of her own body getting hornier and hornier... the sound of that music... the only response Kara seemed able to form in reaction was to become more aroused. And to think... how sexy... that leotard looked... how sexy it would be to wear... [even though she knew it was not her thought]

The subliminals were writing themselves more prominently into her mind; the way Kara was standing had shifted; she’d shifted her weight forward, so her thighs were clenching together; so the lips of her vagina were tight against each other, holding in arousal that was already leaking out... they were overwriting her own thoughts, making her think that they were the ones she was trying to put out of mind, trying to automatically deny... they’d gotten everything in her head all twisted around... they’d just... keep... twisting, as long as she was standing and listening to them. But walking out of the room seemed... hard...

Veronica had now slipped a hand under the breast-coverings of the leotard, and beneath the clinging fabric, was clearly twirling a nipple around. “The best thing is, she didn’t only bring a leotard for me. She brought a leotard for Other, and one for you too.”

Veronica let go of her nipple, but kept feeling up her own slit. With her free hand now, she gestured to the other side of her on the couch, and Kara saw the leotard she had now twice before seen: the same one the dean had once held up for her, the same one that that girl at Haigure Fit had shown to her, when she’d still been officially reporting on the Haigure Fit story... the leotard they kept trying to give to her, kept trying to make her wear...

It was always there, seemed at the end of every interaction Kara had with Haigure. None of the girls who had become it seemed quite like their own individuals. There was a quality to all of them that made Kara feel, in her nightmares, she was just dealing with one entity, over and over again...

It was like she kept going around corner after corner; she would walk a long way down the wall, then finally turn a corner... and that leotard would be there. She’d only found the corner of these walls she walked along three times, this being the third, but it was starting to feel like she couldn’t get away from it... that inevitably, one of these times she was confronted with it, she would not be able to refuse putting it on any longer. Really, she should just put it on right now... what was the point in delaying it...

Kara shook her head violently. “Thanks, but no thanks, Veronica,” Kara said, forcing herself to step forwards with great difficulty. She was so aroused that it was actually painful; every shift of her lower body sent like shocks of pleasure everywhere through her; made her want to stop... touch herself... put the leotard on... but she had stepped forward enough to carry herself further; her legs were moving now, with the drive of every previous step making every next step a little easier to take; but she still heard what Veronica had said before she made it out the door.

“That’s fine, Kara. You might just need a little time to come around to the idea. Your leotard will be here, and waiting for you.”

Wasn’t it always? Waiting for her?

She’d made it into the hallway, and her prize for this was the sound of more subliminally enhanced music. Drowsily, lustily, Kara withdrew her phone. This latest development justified an emergency meeting of anti-Haigurians, and Kara sent a text message to the group chat they had all started with each other yesterday.

It was a last-minute meeting, so all the six of them could do was meet-up in the quad.

“We need an emergency plan,” Kara said. “And we need it fast,” she went on. She could hear the desperation in her voice. In the quad all around them, the music was blasting, and it was all she could hear. In the back of her mind she was worrying. She was hearing more of it, and if she heard it too much [it was inevitable that she would give in, and put on a leotard just like she should]

“Veronica has put on a leotard too,” Kara sighed heavily.

There was a chorus of alarm in response.

“Have any of your roommates—any of the ones who weren’t already converted,” Kara amended, remembering that Zoe lived with Himiko... “have they started wearing it too?”

She looked, with the most fear, to Alexa.

But to her relief, Alexa shook her head.

“So it’s only Veronica so far...”

“That’s better than it could be in the worst case,” Zoe agreed. “But you’re right that we’re in trouble. We need some kind of ear-piece to block out the music, or we’ll only be able to hold out for so long. Something that can tune out the background noise—all the music, but that will still let us hear people who are directly speaking to us... or who are lecturing to us in a class...”

Jamie nodded. “Guys, I’ve got this... Tech is kind of a hobby for me. I think I can make something. If I skip my next class, I can have them ready for you in under an hour... you might all have to step out of class for a minute, but I can run them around to you all... if you tell me right now which classroom you’ll each be in. Then we’ll at least have some protection from the constant music. It’ll give us some space to think about our next move.”

It was the best thing that Jamie could have said to them; each of them took it as a great comfort, Kara could tell.

“Thanks, Jamie,” Jessica said. Being the one to thank Jamie seemed like a role Jessica viewed as a power move again, and she had seized it without hesitating.

Jamie nodded. “No problem. I’ll go off and get on this right away... I’ll be around and you should all have your ear-plugs by the end of your next class.”

“Speaking of which,” Zoe said, looking at her slightly anachronistic watch. “We should all getting going.”

Kara made sure to catch up with Alexa.

“Where are you going next?” She asked in a rush, moving hard to keep pace.

“I’ve got some free time before my next class,” Alexa said. “But it’s not so free. The track team agreed to meet for a quick practice, and that’s where I’m going now.”

“Do you want me to walk you there, or—?”

“I’ll be careful,” Alexa said, giving a quick kiss to Kara’s mouth—lips pressed to lips. “I don’t need an escort, though I do think it’s sweet.” And Alexa gave Kara the smile that could melt her heart.”

Kara watched her girlfriend walking away. She had a little time; she wanted to stop into the cafeteria and pick up a muffin to eat during her next class for a snack.

When she went in, she saw a similar scene to the one she’d run away from yesterday. There was a group of congregated Haigure but, to Kara’s horror, the group had doubled in size. Yesterday, there had only been 5 or 6 of them. Today, there were 11 or 12; in a circle, chanting, triangling their arms then squat-plunging them down over and over again in perfect unison. And there was a larger crowd of bystanders watching today than there had been yesterday; and a lot of people watching appeared to be breathing heavily. The music rang out clearly around.

* * *

Alexa got to her track practice just a few minutes later.

She was shocked to see everyone, including their track coach, wearing leotards.

“Alexa,” their coach said. “Good to see you! Though you’re a little too covered up for your own happiness. We have an extra leotard here,” the coach added, producing the offending thing. “You should put it on.”

Alexa shook her head. She had been more or less on the fence about the leotards, about Haigure—before— but after seeing all the speakers go up all over campus, after seeing so many put on leotards, and now finding the whole track team in them, Alexa understood better why the other anti-Haigures felt the way they did... she felt more sympathetic to them.

But she was feeling other things too... there was a hum in her body she only associated with sex... which was strange to her because she was about to exercise, not to fuck... she thought of what Kara had told her about the music, that they had that subliminal power over their listeners... even after all she’d seen, it still seemed too far-fetched... but her body was humming and thrumming along a progression of pleasure, and that hadn’t happened regularly until the past two days, in the time the speakers had been up and the music had been constant. So... maybe.

And after everything she had seen, she knew, with no doubt that she absolutely did not want a leotard on her body like all the rest of the team; they were smilingly too gladly; shivering just perceptibly at random intervals, too often...

“No, coach,” Alexa said, with a firm shake of her head. “I’d rather stay in my track uniform.” She gestured at the track outfit she was wearing; the track pants, the clinging shirt.

The coach lowered the leotard in her hands. “We’ve actually decided to make the leotard our new uniform; but we don’t want to make you wear anything you don’t want to wear. We want you to wear it of your own accord, when you feel ready to do it. We’ll let you go on practicing in your own clothes as long as you want to.”

There was a dark undercurrent to Coach’s bright happiness. A patience that disturbed Alexa; because there was an inevitability in it; an expectation. They didn’t need to rush her... because they knew... eventually she would willingly put the leotard on, and wear it just as happily as they were.

She shivered... and a little of the shiver was from pleasure, and not from disturbance.

“We’ll forget all about that, for now,” Coach Baker said. “Let’s see you girls hit the track! We’ve got some new motivational music to help us out today; I hope you all enjoy your run!”

With a dropping of her stomach, Alexa noticed there were speakers out here too, much larger than the others she’d seen; large enough she was sure they could send their sound out across the entire round of the track. The coach had turned the music on... and it was oppressive... unrelenting... but the others were already running, and Alexa had to go with them.

The first lap of the track felt like so many other laps that Alexa had run. But by the second lap it was feeling different. It was feeling new... each footfall seemed to line up and fall in time with the pounding of the bass, the drums of the track that blared out across the land of the track. And each footfall seemed to be shaking, stimulating her pleasure center in a way that was new. It was sending a pounding up into her there, and she felt the falling of her feet between her legs; it made her want to clench even as she ran, and the music was loud in her head, whispering things to her, yes, Kara had been right, whispering things to her that she could not hear or understand when she heard them, that she couldn’t make sense of.

But she knew with every running pace, her body was getting further in time to the beating of the music, and the music seemed to be beating some kind of idea into her head... she found herself, on the third lap, very aware of the leotards on the other girls’ bodies. They looked even more in rhythm with the music, and the running.

They were fluid, living things; living music, living rhythm, the leotards come to life, and they all moved almost perfectly, like many parts of the same organism; so connected, so whole, and she was apart from them... she was not with them the way they were with each other; they all seemed stronger than they had been before; they were running faster; all of them were keeping pace with Maria, the very fastest, and Alexa was the one struggling to keep up with Maria, even though she was usually able to pull ahead of her now and again.

And they all looked like they were enjoying the run so much more than her. Like they were actively taking pleasure in it. At strange intervals, each girl’s face washed over with a look of euphoria... as if, on some timetable mysterious to Alexa, they were receiving orgasm... directly from their leotards... the music only seemed to send their arousal higher, and when the euphoria came again (and they did too), it looked even greater than before. They were running in the music and syncing up to it, syncing their bodies, syncing their pleasure, syncing their speed and getting somehow faster... and faster... and Alexa was struggling to keep up with them, she couldn’t sync properly... she was not in a leotard.

And leotards were so sexy. She should be wearing one... they were so pleasurable and fun to wear, she should wear one all the time.

She was running too hard to keep her thoughts orderly... she was running so hard she was running herself out, and the thoughts in her head could not be objected to. She didn’t have time to wonder about them, or to question. Her body ran, but her head was swimming in a sea of arousal, swimming in physical exhaustion too. Her muscles felt weak; she’d never pushed herself this hard, and she was still just barely making it, barely able to keep up. Her lungs heaved, her breaths getting shorter and shorter one to the next, sliding towards hyperventilation. She felt her heart pounding at her sternum from the inside, then felt her heartbeat reverberating out through her entire body.

The stress of the exercise clarified her mind; but then she found her mind only clarified enough to see the fog of obscurity; to feel the arousal... to think... leotards were sexy... they were so sexy...

She kept moving around the track with the others. They kept incrementally increasing their speed; so she pushed herself further above her highest limits; her mind narrowed further onto the thoughts already being thought inside it... she became more attuned to the struggle of her body, the thundering of her heart, the shuddering of her pleasure core, all happening in time... the thoughts became clearer in her head... and clearer... again...

The rest of practice was a blur of that experience, and when at last they all stopped at what was both the starting and the finish line, she was the only one whose body bent in two from the struggle of her breath. She had never been so winded.

When Alexa stood up, she saw her coach holding her leotard out for her. She was already thinking of it as hers... she was so tempted to put it on, but without the rush of endorphins constantly drowning her brain, without the repetitive hammering of her feet into the dirt, she could think for herself, think of something else other than the feeling of the experience.

She wanted... her hand waveringly extended to take the leotard—

But she couldn’t. She couldn’t do that to Kara.

But she also couldn’t stay here and hold out much longer.

“I’m sorry, I’ve got to go!” Alexa called out; and even though she had run so fast, and run so far, so much harder than her body was meant to, she was already running again, back to her dorm, to change, to get as far away from the track and the traitorous thoughts that she had thought on it.

* * *

As Jamie moved across campus, with the new earbuds in hand, passing them out to each anti-Haigure person; who trusted her, who accepted the earbuds gratefully, and put them in their ears, never, of course, suspecting that they would not provide the kind of protection they were hoping for.

She had gotten them directly from Lilith; they were a more advanced form of the music playing out across the campus. They emitted a tone that was inaudible, but which introduced all the same suggestions to the mind... that would go completely unnoticed to the wearer. It would not create physiological arousal, or, at least, not any amount great enough to be noticeable.

Lilith had explained it all to her. The earbuds would allow speech to filter through, so everyone would assume they were working; and they would replace the on-campus audio, only with their more effective, more subversive method. It would wear them down more effectively; but they would be set into a false sense of security, never even knowing that with each day that passed, they were becoming more and more subconsciously convinced to give in and put on Lilith’s wonderful, amazing, incredible leotards.

Jamie got all the earbuds into all the ears that needed them, and there was great satisfaction in helping Lilith’s goal.

But there was added enjoyment, this day. All across campus, the efficacy of Lilith’s strategy was clear. So many faces were washed with arousal; so many bodies trembled with every step, every standstill... and it made Jamie so happy to see everyone so responsive to Lilith’s influence... to the influence of her Haigure. She was even happier to see how many new people there were in leotards. Every day, there was more of them.

She saw it happen, more than once, throughout the span of her day, that one of the aroused onlookers finally would break; and stop the nearest leotarded person; and apparently ask them, or, more often, beg them for information, more concrete information, on the leotards they wore. The leotarded one was always happy to tell them, and take them by the hand; in the direction of Haigure Fit, if that was closer; or in the direction of any one of the many tables and kiosks set up around the campus; they would help the inquiring one, take a leotard up, and give it to them; and by this point the onlooker in question would be so turned on they would rip the clothes from their body; strip themselves naked for everyone to see, and then orgasmically put on their new leotard.

This usually had an extending effect to the other watchers around; at least two or three other girls would usually break down at seeing this happen; they would strip themselves too, and naked, beg for leotards of their own; and when they had secured them, rush them onto their bodies, their pleasure no less for rushing their arranging of it.

It was not an uncommon thing to see, after a new girl had put on a leotard, that she and the one she had begged the help of would start to kiss; would start making out, or even heavily pawing at each other. Jamie knew that it might have been a little fast for girls who’d had no prior conditioning. But the constant subliminals had everyone overheating, had had them boiling higher and higher for almost two straight days by now, and that underlying arousal, the underlying murmurs in all their minds, had the new girls easily giving into temptation, and going farther sexually in minutes than they ever would have considered before.

Jamie smiled as she noticed another occasion of this happening. A previously un-Haigure’d girl, standing, biting onto her lip; clearly holding back great waves of pleasure, standing with everything clenched tight, balling her fists; shaking even into her small breasts; her eyes were on a girl in a yellow leotard, moving past; she looked at her one moment more; and she heaved inwards, all her clenches releasing... She stepped hurriedly after the girl in the yellow leotard; tapped her on the shoulder, and the girl turned.

The desperate, keening look on her face as she spoke; the girl in the leotard smiled benevolently, and took the other girl by the hand; she walked her to a table stacked with leotard only steps away; and retrieved a green leotard off of it for her, handing out to her.

The un-leotarded girl stripped on the spot; her naked body was slight, and everything about it petite; but her breasts were clearly trembling with pleasure, as her whole body shook from overwhelm. This shaking got worse as she quickly dressed herself into her new leotard; she reached orgasm multiple times, clearly; and when the first amazement of wearing the leotard subsided, the girl reached for her guide in the yellow leotard, and the two began passionately kissing; tongues turning together between their mouths, even from a distance away, showing streaks of fleshy pink when lips pulled away from each other in those brief moments to steal breath.

It had Jamie turned on just watching it; if she looked away, it was not hard to find other Haigure couples; some sprawled on campus lawns, or sitting on benches; fondling at each other and making out with similar passion.

Some of the people in the vicinity of the two leotard girls in yellow and green had looked aroused before; but now they looked completely tormented, and moreso the longer they watched the two girls kiss and feel at each other, feel into each other, their hands getting into the other’s slit and turning there, coming away streaking between reaches.

A few had already stripped themselves and gone to the table; inevitably, a girl in a leotard would follow the stripping, gathering up discarded clothes to move them into the nearest garbage bin so they didn’t stay lying out in the way of other walkers. Jamie knew they all understood to do this; to act in a way that was basically servile at all times; but she watched with more interest as, in addition to the first few, some of the people who had become more and more visibly tormented as the kissing between the two in yellow and green went on, some of them also stepped forward to strip and accept their new leotards.

Jamie moved beyond the open area of campus, towards the building which held her next class; she had accomplished her goal, gotten all the earbuds to her marks, and with a smile, she entered, thinking of how many more people would fall to Haigure... that day... and the next... and how, sooner rather than later, even the little anti-Haigure band would fall, stripping themselves just like the others and gratefully accepting their leotards, engaging in sexual acts out in the open where they could be. They would be getting closer and closer daily... with whispered commands slipping into their minds through the earbuds that they would never recognize, until it was entirely too late.

* * *

Rose had only been Haigure for a few days; but she had already converted her entire family, and one of Kara’s roommates, too. She was committed to Haigure, already, thought of it positively when she could think of anything at all, but there was so much about it that was still a mystery to her... she didn’t mind that about it.

Every facet of it was a thing that drew her to love it more, but it was with surprised delight that on Thursday she found an invitation pushed under the door of her dorm suite, addressed to her, inviting her to a meeting of the Haigure Appreciation Club... not Haigure Fit... it had been scheduled in one of Rosedale Uni’s auditoriums; a larger one; for that one to have been reserved, both the student council president and the dean would have had to advocate and then sign on it, respectively. But clearly all the necessary strings had been pulled, because this meeting of the Appreciation Club had been scheduled, and Rose was invited... that evening, in the early evening; starting at 5 pm, and with no stated time of completion listed.

The day went by in a haze of arousal and lust; as all Rose’s days did. She found herself kissing other girls in leotards to greet them, when she did not pose and chant to them in introduction.

It was easy to stand beside another in a leotard, and just turn her head to kiss them, letting her arm come up, and reach back, her hand getting into that girl’s hair; both of them still facing forward; and then sometimes, other Haigure-ites came forward and reached to touch them as they kissed in that head-turned faced-forward way, mouth over mouth, hands or mouths on breasts and cunts that were still available for anyone to touch; and there was a certain illumination in knowing that kissing this way, in a way that invited others to come forward and touch, also invited an audience to watch, and to know that she was being watched.

This happened a few times that Thursday, as it had happened a few times each day since she’d been Haigure. She’d been a little reluctant at first, but the constant music, which seemed to make her so horny... for a reason, she couldn’t remember why... it had easily chased off all of her hesitancy, and now she only wanted to open herself to any and all pleasures available to her; to make herself available for them, for anyone who wanted her at all, who so much as gave her, in her leotard, an appreciative look.

She had never drawn attention like that before the leotard. It was all thanks to it, the thing she already loved for the way that it constantly stimulated her. It was one more reason to love it; to love everything about this. And after a day of being appreciated, both by other mouths and hands of Haigure; and by eyes, of the as yet unconverted, Rose was feeling pleasantly delighted as she made her way to the auditorium.

Inside very little set-up had been done; except a dais, a stagelike thing had been raised, made of metal interlocking standing platforms with equally metal legs. Apart from that, the floor of the auditorium was flat; no folding chairs had been set up, it was just empty, bare floor, and Rose was just barely the first into the auditorium.

She’d stepped in about a minute before the invitation’s start time; and hers was the pleasure of watching as more Haigure came in. So many girls in leotards; girls after girls; but soon, there were a few women too... Rose recognized the dean... then with surprise, recognized her own mother... her sister... this was beyond the campus now, those few people from Rosedale, from the community outside had also come.

Unlike Haigure Fit, the Haigure Appreciation Club was pan-university, pan-Rosedale... anyone who had given into Haigure and put on its leotards was clearly a part of this club, would come to these functions... It was so much bigger than just the campus, now, and when Rose thought that, it gave her so much joy... she was happy to be a part of something as important, as big, as Haigure was... a lot of bodies had come into the auditorium; but there was still so much more room. And so many bigger auditoriums... Rose only wished it could be full.

There was a hustling sound from the front of the auditorium. Rose took a moment to look around it; the entry doors, so far behind her now, had since been pulled shut from the inside, and from looking around, Rose could see that they were all there; everyone was there, no one else was coming, quite obviously. So that meant it had to be after 5 pm... that had to mean that was ever going to happen was about to begin.

Rose let her eyes go back to the temporarily standing stage, whence had come that shifting, hustling sound; the sound had come because there was a set of curtains behind it. Rose hadn’t paid close enough attention before; she’d been too caught up in the energy of expectation, the energy of noticing all the other people around her, some of them quite recognizable to her (especially since her family was here).

But Rose saw now that when the stage had been erected, it had not been placed flush against the back wall of the auditorium; there was some undiscernible amount of space between the last of the stage slabs in the back and the wall behind. This was undiscernible because these backing stage standing slabs were not visible themselves. A curtained partition had been set up about a third of the way onto the stage; leaving the front two-thirds visible, but the back third impossible to see; and this was the third where these slabs were present.

The partition did not end with a stage. It had been set up to run, wall to wall, across auditorium; from the leftside wall, across the floor, up onto the stage, back down again, across the floor to the rightside wall, and stopping there. The curtains all along looked like black velvet.

The rustling noise had come because someone was shifting the curtains aside from the point that was directly in the center of the stage; Rose wondered vaguely if there was a second entrance to auditorium along its backwall, concealed by the partition. If anyone who was behind those black velvet curtains—and who knew what all might be behind there—had entered that way, unseen by all the rest of them.

The curtains came apart, through them at first it was only possible to see the back auditorium wall and then—Lilith.

She was wearing her leotard like all the rest of them, but Rose felt differently when she looked upon Lilith than she did when she ever looked at anyone else; there was something queenly about her.

Even now, as she held the curtains aside to allow herself to step through, she had both arms fully extended, but she somehow looked so graceful doing it. The way she slowly raised her arms above her head, the way her hands connected to the folds of the curtained fabric, the way they drew them back equally in time together; and then she moved through the opening she held like a dream; everyone in the auditorium was watching her, and by the way she held her chin, she seemed to know it.

When she had stepped past the held opening, she let both curtains fall behind her as she escaped forward from them. She walked with her shoulders slightly back; facing forward, a little farther forward than every step she took, though she walked leisurely at her own pace. She made it to the front of the stage, and all eyes were still with her; she raised a hand, like a priestess of old might have done, in a luxurious, proclamatory motion, bringing it up slowly, and when it was up all the way, she simply said, “Haigure.”

Everyone in the auditorium chanted back, “Haigure.” From what Rose could hear out of the people around her, the returning chant was both breathless and an expression of desperation, but from farther out, the voices farther away, this breathlessness and desperation was lost, and the only sound quality to the chant was monolith; so many voices in unison that every variation was smoothed out. Rose thought she could feel that happening in her brain, too.

It wasn’t strange to her that she saw the girl on the auditorium’s erected stage and knew she was Lilith. In her memory she could not find her; she couldn’t be sure if she had ever even seen her before; yet she seemed to know all about her, knew her better than she knew anything else, better than any course material, or anything else she’d ever known. And seeing her seemed to do something else to Rose’s mind. The chant had done something, but this was doing something more.

Just the image of her alone whited out all of Rose’s thoughts, struck them through, left nothing. Lilith was so sharp in clarity that everything else in the auditorium blurred behind her, around her. She seemed to be the only thing that had ever existed; and Rose felt herself emptying more.

When she was emptier, it left space for things to come up; things that had been below her thoughts, lurking there. Maybe these things were why she knew Lilith and maybe not; but as soon as they came up, she had forgotten them, because her mind was superficial and could hold nothing. All she could know was that looking at Lilith felt like a whole-body orgasm; one that started and didn’t stop, though her pussy didn’t seem to be working that out at all.

She felt seized still; Lilith’s presence, the sight of her, sticking her to place so she could only look on her and forget everything, even her own body standing there—she felt her leotard against her skin, but only barely; it seemed Lilith’s presence had an even greater effect on her than her leotard alone could, as if her mind had been prepared for this, trained. She was shaking, she felt the pleasure so overwhelmingly, but her body could not move, her pussy could not even twitch; it was stimulation on a level that went beyond anything, and it only became more extreme as Lilith kept coming into Rose’s mind through her vision.

Lilith let her arm fall. Rose shivered. “Haigure,” she prompted them again, and “Haigure,” they all echoed back to her. This produced a shiver that seemed to move through the auditorium like a wave; every one of them felt it, one after the other but so quickly it could only be a difference of a split-second between when one person shivered and the next did. One person started before the last one had stopped; even the shiver itself felt orgasmic.

It was perfect, each time that Lilith triggered them all. It shifted their minds; Rose knew it without thinking it. It brainwashed them deeper, and Rose only wanted it to keep happening to her, to all of them, even though she had already forgotten the word for what was happening to them as soon as it had occurred to her. It had been wiped from her mind again by careful hand; she shivered with Lilith’s every speaking, in that clear, beautifully-toned voice that she had.

“Haigure,” Lilith chanted to them, and when they echoed her that time, Rose knew more things before she forgot them. Haigure was perfect, Lilith was a god, she had never been more turned on than in this moment... everyone else in the auditorium was knowing the same thing.

Lilith gestured with her hand; and they all understood, though she had never spoken a word, that they were to Pose.

There was no wave to it this time. The posing was unanimous, and Lilith looked down on them and surveyed them all with her eyes as they posed for her; bringing their arms up into the triangular position, and then as one, plunge-squatting down into the position of having their arms together and straight down to let their hands rest even with each one of their cunts, shouting, “Haigure,” with one voice as they did. Then, perfectly timed, they resumed the waiting position; triangling their arms again; then plunging to be parallel to their crotches, chanting “Haigure,” again in that sonorous uni-tone.

It felt different to be doing it while watched by Lilith. Rose had gotten into a few Haigure chant circles like this on campus, in the past day, as they’d become more widespread, but those had not felt like this. To be watched by those piercing purple eyes, so prominent in the room even though Lilith was far removed from them all, up above them all because she was better... to do it held under Lilith’s gaze seemed to make the experience exponentially more powerful; Rose felt like there was something in her head, scooping, digging old things out and throwing them away in record time; at double or triple the speed of what it usually took. The chant was beating inside her, stronger than her heartbeat, pounding between her temples and knocking back against the insides of them.

Everything getting taken out, and everything else flowing in: knowledge flowing in, that she was dedicated to Lilith body and soul, had never and would never love anyone or anything as much as Lilith, even though she could still love things to a lesser degree. She would never support or act in the interest of anything except for Haigure; she would and could still love things other than Lilith, though she could do less of it.

But she could not, was not capable of ever supporting anything that wasn’t Haigure. Haigure was perfect and the only thing in the world worth supporting. Everyone needed to join it; it needed to be spread everywhere, and everything that was necessary for that to happen needed to be done, no matter the cost. It filled Rose with joy to know she was only one of many; that they were all understanding this, as they were chanting and plunging it into their brains by posing it out.

Lilith stood watching them chant for a while; their eyes were all fixed on Lilith. As one, they looked at her; viewing her had a compounding affect. They chanted; they Knew; they pose-plunged in time; they Knew; they looked on Lilith and saw her perfection, her absolute beauty—her divinity, and it sculpted them out all over again into her things, her slaves, and that was all they wanted to be because she was so wonderful, and so wonderfully divine.

To look on Lilith was to orgasm and never stopped; the sheer ecstasy of being allowed to behold such divinity. But there were so many ecstasies; the ecstasy of knowing everything they did was as Lilith wanted; that each pose meant obeying her, that wearing their leotards meant obeying her, that being pleasured by their leotards or anyone else in them also meant obeying her.

Lilith raised a hand again, and they were all frozen into place again; to only watch her; to orgasm without moving; but when she gestured again, with a twisting of her hand, revolving it once on her wrist—one way—then once again, bringing it back the same way of that turn...

And they all moved themselves into a clump, the front of which came right to the stage; and Lilith turned her back to them; they all felt their hearts drop at no longer being able to see her face; but their bodies were already following an instruction their minds hadn’t known they’d received. Raising their arms; and then Lilith launched herself bodily back, off the stage, and the arms and hands of their crowd caught her and supported her body.

Rose was finding it harder and harder to individuate herself from the rest of the crowd; she felt with each moment that passed that she was becoming the same as them. A slave to Lilith and nothing else; at least, nothing else while Lilith was in the same room as her.

Arms near the stage were holding Lilith up; but then arms shifted, everyone’s arms were shifting to pass Lilith entirely around the surface of the crowd so every hand could fall on her; every hand could reach her, every one of them could have congress with her, however brief it had to be, because there were so many of them; it took a long time for Lilith to be passed back to where Rose could reach her because she was moving from side to side of the crowd in a perfect line, as if going row by row; but Rose’s eyes, like the eyes of everyone else, followed Lilith everywhere her body moved, and Rose looked on in disbelief as she saw Lilith coming closer... closer...

Suddenly she was only one person away, and Rose felt her arms moving independent of her mind, raising to receive Lilith’s weight, to support her and hold her up, before passing her onto the next pair of hands that waited for her.

But the moment of touching her, her hands against Lilith’s naked back, seemed to stop time; she felt Lilith’s body, she was touching Lilith’s body. It did more to Rose’s mind than even looking at Lilith had; then any of the other techniques combined had done to her. It felt like her leotard had set her body on fire; high up inside, she felt pleasure exploding there and it washed over everything, whiting her mind out once again.

Rose wanted to scream; she wanted to cry; but she could make no sound; it was like a bolt of lightning had struck her, and fried her alive; her eyes were watering from the intensity of the perfection; Lilith’s body was the perfect weight as all things about her perfect, light and supple and so soft in Rose’s hands; but time started again and she had to be passing Lilith aside, for the next person in the crowd to have their moment of communion with her... their moment of better understanding.

But there was one more sacred rite given to Rose in the passing; as she moved her hands along the underside of Lilith’s body to pass her over with the help of all the others, she felt the plushness of her ass; which was bare, because of her leotard... she wore a leotard in the same design as all the rest of them, and yet she was exalted above all of them... her asscheeks in Rose’s hands for just amount, but so plump; so soft and full; Lilith felt seized in a strike by the pleasure again; but her mouth never opened, though in her mind she knew she was croaking out sounds that proved Lilith’s effect... then she forgot those too. She had passed Lilith away.

Her eyes still trailed Lilith as she made her way to the very back, the very last person in the crowd. They would all have communion of touch. They would all have communion of touch, and they would all Understand. But when Lilith reached the last person, the passing did not seem to stop; each member of the crowd knew what to do, the action unlocked by seeing Lilith in the hands of the crowd’s last member. Lilith rolled leisurely onto her stomach; and the crowd began passing her forwards again.

Since Rose was closer to the back of the auditorium than the stage, it took much less time for Lilith to reach her on the return journey; it was even better to pass her this way; for though Lilith kept her neck turned to the side, so her face would not be touched, the front side of her body was completely presented to them; to the Hands; and now they were Rose’s hands touching Lilith, and she felt her pussy, and she felt her stomach; and then she felt her breasts. The finest; the finest; they were full and round in Rose’s hands, and she felt Lilith’s nipples in the cup of each palm—realized she was also touching Lilith’s leotard.

The response of her own leotard to this was like a short-circuit. There was simply too much energy that the pleasure, the desire in her went to haywire; and Rose never wanted to take her hands back from Lilith’s breasts again, wished she could feel her hands against Lilith’s pussy for longer than just that brief pass; but her body was not her own, it was Lilith’s, and it did what Lilith bid; and though the bidding had been unconscious, Rose knew it was her task to pass Lilith along, and that was what she did. Lilith was out of her hands again.

Even when Lilith reached the frontmost, cornermost person in the crowd, it was not time to set her down; a new command unlocked again, in each mind, and Lilith sat up; and she was passed at accelerated speed, not from side to side but from front to back; but not all the way to back, because when she had reached about the halfway point of the crowd, she raised her hand elegantly again and snapped her fingers; and the crowd there parted; and Lilith was lowered down there; out of sight.

When she spoke, it was still clear enough to ring out, and it knocked on the inside of Rose’s head like a door, bidding an opening. “Haigure,” Lilith said; and she felt the crowd shift, forming itself into a many layered circle; in which Lilith would be the center; but Rose couldn’t see; there was shifting ahead but she couldn’t tell what was happening. No one was posing—what was going up there?

Then Rose could see, because the layers in front of her were moving down, wave after wave, dropping to the floor; Rose could see Lilith again, her heart thrilled, the object of her worship, the object of all her worship and she wanted to worship more; everything that had yet happened had been so worshipful, but there needed to be more, Lilith deserved worship that was neverending; she was being worshipped by all of them en-masse, but there needed to be more, she needed more worshippers—

But when Rose saw Lilith, she felt herself following a new command. Lilith had chosen a girl at random from the crowd and pulled her to herself, to make direct congress with her; the girl was eagerly tonguing at Lilith’s clit, for them all to see; and all of the circle’s layers in front of Rose were doing this too, mimicking the same thing; each girl had turned to the person next to them and begun eagerly tongue-fucking them, and feeling at them with their hands, and when Rose saw, her body had to do it too.

The girl next to her was a stranger, but her pussy tasted sweet, and Rose’s own leotard felt like it was pulsing against her body. She licked and licked and was licked at the same time by someone to the other side of her; she stroked her the slit as she kept licking the clit of the one she was to pleasure; and felt the same thing happening to her; but she Understood, again, more powerfully than she had understood anything else that day.

This pleasure was not from the girl behind her, or the girl in front of her—nor from her leotard, or from the chanting. It was from Lilith; Lilith was receiving pleasure like this, was being licked to her pussy, so they all received the pleasure that Lilith experienced, because she was their Goddess, and they were all in spiritual congress with her at this moment, even if only one of them had been lucky enough to receive it physically too. They were all vessels for Lilith; this pleasure was hers, she was only bestowing it to them.

The orgasm that started was communal; and they all lost themselves to it when Lilith came against the mouth of her servant; and they came and came, and only poured more of themselves back into their devotion and service. If Lilith’s pleasure could come into them, then perhaps their licking against the pussies they had been provided could go back into her; and each one licked as if they could be licking Lilith, and for all of them, Rose especially, that was greater contentment than they could ever have hoped to achieve.

And they were contented.

* * *