The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hannah Expandah

Written by HarmonyMotion

Commissioned by The Penguin

https://www.patreon.com/harmonymotion

Chapter 1

Hannah Michaels and Brenda Gutierrez each stood behind two seated girls, both draped in a protective apron with their heads hanging above a sink. Both beautician students held a slinky movable faucet head in their hands, rinsing the treatment off their volunteer subjects with warm water as they massaged their clients’ scalps with their free hand.

Their instructor Ms. Buckland came by and nodded approvingly at Brenda before moving onto Hannah. She gave Hannah a glare and adjusted the water colder. She looked as if she had some choice words as well, but not wanting to upset the client, bit her tongue.

After the two volunteer clients made their way out, Ms. Buckland finished the training for the day.

“Good work Brenda. Hannah Michaels, haven’t I told you to use colder water over and over!? You are training to satisfy highly wealthy clients, and one mistake like this will get you fired immediately! And your bedside manner! You need to fix your attitude immediately! These volunteers will be nothing like the pampered, spoiled socialites that you are seeking to work for! If you can’t keep your mouth shut for hundreds of thousands of dollars, I don’t know what else would make you!”

Hannah began to retort, but Ms. Buckland cut her off.

“See?! Already you’re talking back! I don’t want to hear it unless it’s an apology!”

“I wouldn’t work for some sort of prissy bitch celebrity anyway! I’d find better clients!”

Ms. Buckland sighed.

“Why are you even here then? You should think about if this is what you really want to do. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time and money. This class is over.”

Brenda and Hannah made their way back to their dorm on the breezy, sunny Spring day. Hannah surreptitiously kept glancing over, stealing every opportunity to catch a glimpse of Brenda’s bountiful bosom, simultaneously admiring and envious of her best friend’s good fortune.

“You know, Hannah, all you really need to do is turn the water down… we both know you know this.”

“It was down! That big titted bitch just has it out for me! She thinks she’s better than me just cuz she has bigger boobs!!”

Brenda sighed and tried once more. “We all know Ms. Buckland really knows this business. She’s worked on all of the big celebrities who sign under Buckland Agency… she’s not better than you cuz she’s bustier! She’s our teacher, for gods’ sakes!”

Brenda was forgetting to keep a cool head in her attempt to steer Hannah right. She continued.

“And what does her boobs have to do with it!? You’re so weirdly obsessed with them!”

“Well, what would you know about it anyway?!” Hannah went on the defensive. “You’re big too! Not flat like me!”

“Hannah, what the hell! You’re so pretty already! You could be, like, a fashion model! Or a runway model! Not all women have big breasts! And they’re so heavy and uncomfortable sometimes. Your daddy is rich as fuck, you’re beautiful and strong cuz of all your gymnastics training… you should be grateful!”

“GRATEFUL!? Of this totally flat chest?! Now you sound like Ms. Buckland, the stupid fucking cow!”

“Yeah, the cow that you’re so jealous of!”

“UGH!”

The two girls took separate paths back to the same dormitory.

* * *

Hannah holed up in her room, not wanting to talk to anyone. She hoped that her roommate, Kayla, wouldn’t be back anytime soon either. That girl’s seemingly perfect short curls, combined with her beautiful ebony curves and generous chest always made Hannah feel uncomfortable and inferior. She was really nice, too.

Too nice, Hannah reminded herself. Just to have something to hold against Kayla should the girl betray Hannah’s trust.

A little bloop and a pop up chat message appeared on her phone screen.

“Sorry about earlier. Still don’t know why you’re so obsessed with boobs. Wanna go eat?”

Brenda Gutierrez

Hannah swiped the notification away, not wanting to acknowledge that she’d read it.

She started looking into breast enhancement surgery for the hundredth time. Surprisingly, a new clinic was at the top of the list. She clicked on it.

BetterBeauty Inc.

Look your best! All the time, all the time! We at BetterBeauty, Inc. are dedicated to painting you at the peak of your potential! Smoother skin, brighter eyes, bigger bust! To help you reach the ideal potential that you always had within you!

New experimental method devised! Mesmerize your audience with the new, improved you! No one will be able to resist!

No scar tissue, minimally invasive procedure, reduced healing time! Clearer skin, brighter eyes, longer legs, larger bust. And a winning smile!

Side effects may include drowsiness vomiting nausea bleeding dry skin short term memory loss diarrhea constipation irritable bowel syndrome brain fog brain sluggishness generally heightened irritability dry eyes headaches lupus migraines excessive urination hair loss erectile dysfunction lowered libido heightened libido loss of balance dizziness sore muscles dry mouth runny nose lazy eye blindness saggy face and unwanted pregnancy. Do not undergo this surgery if you are allergic to peanuts tree nuts all nuts pollen dust dirt people dog hair cat hair dander outdoors indoors. Please see a doctor if effects last for more than 4 hours.

Hannah read the first three paragraphs and couldn’t resist this time. No other ad ever promised this much before! She inputted her daddy’s credit card, all sixteen digits memorized (plus CCV of course) and signed up for their first available slot.