The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hannah Expandah

Chapter 2

“Ms. Jill Johnson?”

“No.”

“Oh sorry, let me check again. Paula Brown?”

“No! Hannah Michaels! I signed up on your website after I saw the ads!”

“Sorry, our scheduling system doesn’t work very well. Hannah… Michaels, you said? I don’t see you on the list.”

“You take my money and I show up on the right day, and you don’t even have me in the system?! What the hell kind of a clinic is this!?”

Hannah had completely ignored the dingy interiors and dilapidated furniture. She had paid her money, and she expected to receive what she was due.

“Umm… Doctor Dunn? Can we schedule her for like… now?” the airheaded receptionist shouted into the back.

A tall man in a wrinkled button down shirt and some jeans came out. He pushed up his glasses and looked at the waiting room.

“Is there anyone else waiting?” he asked in his deep baritone voice.

“No, I don’t think so. I don’t see a Jill Johnson or a Paula Brown here.”

“That’s because it’s my turn! Hannah Michaels!”

Dr. Dunn shrugged. “I’ll go see if Doctor Davis is ready. Miss, you understand this procedure is highly… experimental?”

“I don’t care if it’s experimental, as long as I get what your website promised! I just want to have big, beautiful boobs so all the girls will stop looking down at me!” Hannah shrieked.

Dr. Dunn and the receptionist exchanged glances, then shrugged again.

“Okay, let me talk to Dr. Davis.”

While Hannah glared daggers at the receptionist who was now trying to avoid her gaze, the beautiful, delusional girl could hear a female voice from the back. The pair of doctors came back out, Hannah admiring Dr. Davis’s impressive bust, but simultaneously on guard should she disrespect Hannah in any way.

“Alright, you understand the risks involved?” the female doctor asked.

“Like, duh!” Hannah spat back. She would not be spoken down to… even if she didn’t.

“Whoa, okaaaay…” Dr. Davis muttered.

“I know what I signed up for!” Hannah lied. “I totally read, your like, experimental warning things! I don’t care as long as you give me some nice boobs so other people will stop looking down on me!”

Dr. Davis and Dr. Dunn looked at each other.

“Okay then.”

They put Hannah in a surgical gown and lay her on an operating table. The room looked far less than professional. Monitoring machines were unplugged, their plugs just hanging around helter skelter. One of the fluorescent tube lights overhead was flickering, and yet the glare was still intensely harsh. Hannah squinted her eyes as Dr. Davis began to put a gas mask over her face.

“You won’t feel a thing…”

* * *

Hannah awoke in the recovery ward a few hours later. Where was she? She didn’t recognize her surroundings. This place was shabby as hell! Nothing compared to her lavish bedroom in her father’s mansion, or even her tastefully decorated dorm room.

She climbed out of the high rickety bed before realizing that she was in a hospital gown. Oh right! She’d come in for an operation. Peeking around, she checked for privacy before dropping the peeling the medical garment off of her upper body and checked herself out in a small mirror tucked away in the corner of the room.

I don’t look any different, she thought. Still short, despite her long looking legs, still sporting her signature strong core from years of gymnastics, and still flat as a… flat as a B cup. Hannah brought her elegant fingers up and squeezed her own flesh. They ached as she massaged them. It was quite a foreign… sensation… no, this was just normal.

“Urgh!” Hannah stomped the floor in anger. “I look exactly the same as before!”

Dr. Davis and Dr. Dunn heard the outcry and walked into the room. They found the spoiled brat standing partially nude in the corner of the room.

“Are you satisfied with the changes?”

“Satisfied!? You guys didn’t change anything!”

“Ms. Michaels,” Dr. Davis approached her. “You’ve grown significantly since the operation. And we expect you will continue to grow too. This is the experimental phase of our treatment.”

“Yeah, I know it’s experimental! Why do you keep saying that like I don’t get it! What I’m saying is, I’m not any larger than before! Look!”

Hannah hefted her new, budding breasts in her hands and pointed the perfect, pink peaks at the pair of doctors. They both flinched for a moment as they felt a twinge of lust, those rounded spheres of Hannah’s luscious female flesh overpowering their professionalism, such as it was. They’d never felt anything as powerful or overwhelming as that before!

Dr. Davis handled it fairly well, shaking off the lust inducing effects and clearing her throat. The sound brought Dr. Dunn back to reality. He shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide the sudden erection that was tenting his slacks.

“Uh, yes Ms. Michaels. Why don’t you go home and get some rest? I believe you will feel better in a few days.”

“I don’t want to feel better! I want my boobs to be bigger!”

She squeezed and massaged that soft flesh. Dr. Davis barely held on, while Dr. Dunn was clearly having trouble. His entire vision was filled by those modest, perky orbs. He wanted to do nothing but stare at that electrifying flesh, feeling the flush of arousal coursing through his trembling body, yearning to suck on those hard, pronounced tips of Hannah’s perfect femininity…

“We expect your boobs to get larger, Ms. Michaels. Over the next few days. Like I said. Good day.”

“You can always schedule a follow-up appointment!” Dr. Dunn interjected, desperate to see their patient again.

Dr. Davis looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Tch. As if I would pay for this scam again. You’re going to hear from my lawyer!”

Hannah put her robe back on and stomped out of the room.

“Excuse me…” Dr. Dunn mumbled to his colleague as he made his way to the bathroom.