The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hannah Expandah

Chapter 4

“Hannah? What is this credit charge? 12,000 dollars after taxes and fees?”

Hannah sat at her desk with Kayla kneeling below her, massaging Hannah’s perfect feet. She did her best to dig her fingers into Hannah’s smooth and supple flesh without tickling her mistress.

“It’s nothing, Dad! I’ll explain later! God!” She hung up before he could get another word in.

Her phone lit up again. Hannah swiped her father’s call away.

“Mistress… may I go to class now?” Kayla begged for permission.

“Fine, I guess. You may leave.”

“Thank you, mistress!” Kayla got off her sore knees, stretched her cramped muscles, and headed back onto campus. Hannah stared enviously still at Kayla’s breasts. They were the same size, but that just wasn’t enough. Plus, there were still so many girls bigger than her.

Hannah checked her phone. It was time for her class too, on client retention and business practices. Just then, a notification popped up. It was Brenda again.

“Hey, are you around? Don’t ghost me. We’re best friends, right?”

Hannah grumbled. Her mind was a mess, reconfiguring itself after her operation and enslaving Kayla. Brenda, her best friend? More like her biggest rival! Especially in the chest department.

She swiped away the text without acknowledging it once again.

Out in the hallway, Hannah ran into some other girl in the dorm whose name she hadn’t bothered to learn.

“Hey Hannah? Did something happen to Kayla? She looks all, like, zonked out. Muttering something about Mistress Hannah…”

“What do you mean, did something happen?” Hannah scoffed. “It’s always been like this. She’s always been my slave.”

The girl’s eyes widened. “Uh… what the hell are you talking about? Is this some kind of joke?”

“What the hell! Why is everyone picking on me today!” Hannah whined. “You too, Mary?”

“...Uh, my name’s Terri. And what the fuck! Nobody’s picking on you! This has to be some weird practical joke you and Kayla are pulling! And I don’t get it. It’s just creepy.”

Hannah was incensed by the girl’s seeming defiance of what had always been the relationship between her and Kayla. Even the smaller chested girls were disrespecting her now! However, Hannah’s breasts were tingling with desire again, and she couldn’t help but massage their prodigious swells under her t-shirt.

Terri’s eyes widened as Hannah’s hypnotizing breasts began to tug at her soul. There was just something about them… their impressive size, so perfectly shaped, nipples poking through... utterly, devastatingly erotic. She wanted to lick them. Suck on them. Fall to her knees and beg for permission to touch them. Hannah’s boobs were becoming her whole universe.

Terri sucked in a deep breath as she felt a squish in her panties.

God, she was absolutely drenched in her own lust! Her lips were suddenly dry, her breath ragged. She wet them with her tongue, her saliva thick as molasses as she continued to stare at Hannah’s clothed bust. Her heart thundered in her chest, her lust-heated blood swishing through her veins.

“Uh, hellooooo... Earth to Mary?”

Terri was about to object, but any thought of denying Hannah got blown away by the sight of her beautiful C cups like dandelion fluff on a windy day.

“Mary… I’m Mary…”

“Eh. Looks like you want to be my slave too. This is exactly how it went with Kayla the day I met her. I told you it wasn’t a practical joke. You’re so fucking weird!”

“Slave… like Kayla? Yes…” Mary drooled. “Slave to Hannah. Slave to Hannah’s boobs… to her beauty…”

“Fine. No more insubordination from you soon.”

Hannah led Mary to her room like an obedient puppy, one who constantly whined when not having her master’s breasts within line of sight. Once they were inside Hannah’s room, the brunette beauty stripped off her top and presented them to her new thrall. Hannah was still unsatisfied with their size, but it would do for now.

Mary clenched and contorted on the spot, before falling to her knees. Her deafening scream of ecstasy could be heard throughout the dorm as she surrendered her soul to Hannah’s crushing, undeniable beauty. Her master was already so fetching, and with these new, lush breasts adorning her model-thin torso, Mary stood no chance. Her body continued to churn with pleasure as she doubled over, neck still craned to stare at Hannah’s magnificence. She groped her violently pulsing pussy through her skirt and panties with a single hand, rubbing against the soaked cloth as hard as she could while she held herself up with the other against the floor.

Hannah’s eyes glowed once again, lightening in color permanently this time. Her usually dull, dark brown eyes took on a green glow as her body was fueled by this prostrate subject before her.

Hannah’s height expanded yet again as Mary knelt before her, feverishly bucking, panting, and completely helpless to look away. Inch after inch of smooth, svelte flesh grew onto Hannah’s lengthening legs. Those fluid limbs, now packed with elegant swells of muscle covered by smooth, polished skin, swayed languidly as Hannah stood in place, frozen and trembling. Her breasts swelled once more, as firm as apples and just as large and delectable.

Her hair grew as well and took on the kind of luster that she was in school to learn, to study, and to apply for her clients. If that glorious shimmering health could be applied to anyone else, Hannah would be a billionaire many times over.

Hannah opened her blazing eyes as her body reconstruction began to calm down, settling into a light emerald hue. Mary was still panting and moaning, the sight of Hannah’s unbelievable transformation before her very eyes setting the helpless lust-ridden girl off once again.

“Okay, slave. That was a nice session. I’m just so generous.” Hannah stroked her new, fuller swells, already believing that this had always been her size. And that Terri had always been Mary. And her slave. “Aren’t you lucky to have met me and be turned into my slave on my very first day here?”

Mary bowed in submission. There was no way she was going to defy her mistress. Certainly not while she was still in the throes of continuous orgasm.

“Okay, enough now. I have to go to class.”

Hannah waved her away. Mary hobbled back to her room, hearing and feeling the uncomfortable squish between the junction of her legs. She had her own classes to attend, but she would spend the next few hours masturbating in her room to the memory of Hannah, becoming taller, larger, and more beautiful in front of her very eyes.

She couldn’t wait to worship her mistress again.