The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hannah Expandah

Chapter 5

Hannah was alone in her room once more. Having two slaves was nice, but her grapefruit-sized breasts had never been enough for her. Her rival Brenda and teacher Ms. Buckland always tormented her with their much more ample bosoms, and Hannah was tired of being overshadowed by those women.

Ignoring her classes, she browsed the internet idly, looking for solutions to her “little” problem. Hannah massaged her chest as she did so, trying to relieve the tingling ache she always felt in her ripe breasts.

She stumbled across an ad for BetterBeauty Inc.

BetterBeauty Inc.

Look your best! All the time, all the time! We at BetterBeauty, Inc. are dedicated to painting you at the peak of your potential! Smoother skin, brighter eyes, bigger bust!

A ton of text followed, but Hannah couldn’t be bothered to read it. She gleefully signed up for an appointment and punched in her daddy’s credit card number from memory.

* * *

Hannah walked into the dingy, unfamiliar clinic. Ugh! The lobby was full of other girls. Didn’t Hannah have an appointment? What were all these other people doing here?

The receptionist looked flustered and frustrated as she huffed and puffed while wrestling with the computer’s keyboard. Hannah cleared her throat to get the mousy woman’s attention.

“One moment! One moment! Are you by any chance Jill Johnson?”

“No! Hannah Michaels!”

“Ah, um, please take a seat. We’ll be with you as soon as we can… there’s going to be a bit of a wait,” the receptionist said apologetically, still not looking up from her computer.

Hannah looked at all of the other women. There were at least a dozen!

“How long?” Hannah demanded.

“Ah, um… I don’t know. Eight hours?”

“EIGHT hours!? I have an appointment!” Hannah stomped.

The receptionist looked at Hannah, dressed in a revealing sports bra that left her decolletage on display. She sucked in a deep breath as she tried to process that incredible bust and canyon of cleavage, contrasted with the girl’s incredibly tight midsection. Why would someone as beautiful as her need to come to this clinic?

“Excuse me. Can you answer my damn question!” Hannah was losing her patience.

“Uh… no… sorry, scheduling troubles. First come first serve… I guess.” The receptionist was losing her focus.

“First come first serve, huh?” Hannah regarded the other women predatorily. “So if they give up their spots, I can go next?”

“Yeah. Guess so.” She took the opportunity to wipe the drool off her face as Hannah turned her head to look at the other women.

“Okay then.” Hannah sized them up. These women were no match for Hannah’s slightly above average bust. They could certainly use an upgrade, but Hannah had been tormented by larger women her whole life. So it was only fair they’d have to let Hannah cut in line.

“Hey! You’re not going to let her go in front of us, are you!?” One woman shouted.

Hannah strutted over while emphasizing her long, polished legs, her high exercise shorts swishing over her lean thighs. Swiveling at the torso, her breasts bounced beautifully, too impossibly alluring to be ignored.

The woman faltered.

“You don’t mind letting me go ahead of you,” Hannah declared. “In fact, you would love nothing more. I”m so much more than you. So much better. That’s why I deserve to go in front of you. That’s why I deserve to be worshipped by you.”

“Wuh…” the woman’s eyes were growing unfocused, her body suddenly flushing uncomfortably with arousal. In public, no less!

Hannah was standing in front of the seated woman now, towering over her despite her average height. Her exaggerated confidence and indomitable will, combined with her already considerable beauty and protruding, mesmerizing, undeniably perfect breasts made the seated woman feel completely inferior and unworthy.

“That’s right. Keep looking at my hypnotic, beautiful tits. They’re merely okay right now, but I deserve to be so much larger, don’t you think?” Hannah’s body radiated her own flushed heat. It always turned her on to dominate and have her way with other, smaller, unworthy women. She’d been doing it ever since she developed so rapidly as a teen.

Hannah’s nipples were tenting through the silky fabric of her sports bra. Another woman seated next to her target began to moan, staining her own pants as she orgasmed uncontrollably.

“Oops!” Hannah giggled. “Wasn’t even aiming for her. Hey you, having a good time?”

“Mmmm! Fuck! So good!” she moaned.

“You want to let me go in front of you? Give me anything I want? Become my slave?” Hannah goaded. “I promise I’ll make you feel this good again…”

“Gah! Yes! Please, I belong to youuuu!!” she screamed, her body clenching, knuckles whitening as she gripped the chair. As pleasure blasted through her overworked nervous system, she felt her willpower draining away with every violent spasm. Images of Hannah’s beauty and her irresistible breasts filled her mind, wiping away all other thoughts.

The poor girl continued to come as Hannah turned her blistering emelyrald gaze back onto her intended target.

“Well?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at the first girl.

Her original victim’s jaw went slack as she began to orgasm as well.

“I take it that’s a yes,” Hannah declared triumphantly.

That was two girls down. There were still a bunch left to go.

They were all glued to their seats or frozen on the spot. A combination of too shocked by the events that were taking place, or too curious to experience the same thing those other women seemed to be enjoying... all of the potential patients remained motionless as Hannah’s personal visitations broke them all, one by one.

“Well?” Hannah chirped, gesturing to a floor of lust-crippled still spasming women behind her. “Can I have my scheduled appointment yet?”

The receptionist trembled for a moment before her body went stiff, barely able to process the submissive, obedient lust that Hannah’s beauty demanded. Her mind went blank, her pussy clenching and gushing as she devoted her life to serving her new, beautiful mistress.

“What’s going on out here!?” The pair of doctors came out from the back.

“I believe it’s my turn for an operation,” Hannah declared.

Dr. Dunn only lasted a few seconds. The bombshell before him was too much to withstand.

His gaze traveled along her sculpted legs, so incredibly long and slender. The mesmerized doctor’s eyes lingered, enjoying the sexy journey and dragging it out as long as possible. He’d gotten a quick glance at the girl—considering how long it took him to complete his visual tour of her legs, he could scarcely believe that the woman before them was shorter than average!

As his gaze traveled up her thighs, he desperately wondered what her intimacy looked like. If it was anything as perfect as her sinuous legs and flared, curvy hips, he would die a happy man just to get a forbidden glimpse of her sweet intimacy.

Dr. Dunn’s eyes traveled up to her abdomen, admiring the pebbled abs on display. So strong, yet so feminine, he longed to touch her smooth skin and feel those delicious muscles resisting the pressure he would exert on them with his fingers.

And when he finally made it past those tight, well defined abs and slender waist, he was greeted by the most perfect pair of breasts he’d ever seen. They pressed against her sports bra, their curvature completely unaffected by the tight garment. So full, so firm, so unbearable sexy. He felt as if his entire being were being physically pulled into her generous cleavage. He could spend the rest of his life there, swimming in this young woman’s sexuality.

Dr. Dunn’s mind submitted instantly. He spasmed on the spot, going bow-legged, staining his slacks with his fierce ejaculation. His balls burned as jet after jet of semen erupted from his rigid tip, defying his physical limitations. Hannah’s beauty demanded so much more than mere human limits.

He was coming nonstop for her, his penis never softening, showing his new mistress the response she deserved.

Finally, his body could take no more as his mind gave out as well. He collapsed, unconscious, writhing involuntarily on the floor like all of the other women in the clinic.

“You… we operated on you yesterday!” Dr. Davis was putting up more of a resistance.

“What? What the hell are you talking about! I’ve never been here!” Hannah protested. “Man, what kind of a shitty operation are you guys running!”

“Yes, you came in just yesterday! The operation was successful, but you were so bitchy about it! We told you to give it time because we expected the effects to kick in later, but oh my god!”

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about!” Hannah screamed. This woman was hellbent on defying her! Of course she was. Her breasts were so much larger than Hannah’s own. Ugh! Just like Ms. Buckland and her stupid rival Brenda!

If only Hannah were larger… more beautiful, more perfect…

Hannah’s green eyes glowed as her body finally began to process the influx of victims she had so callously conquered. Nearly twenty lust-bent victims quivered on the floor, all due to her comeliness. Her ever-magnifying beauty swelled like never before, going far beyond what BetterBeauty’s experimental methods would have suggested.

The envious, spoiled girl inched slowly upwards as her legs lengthened once more. Still so slender, elegant, and interminably irresistible, her trim ankles and svelte calves looked more desirable than ever. Her thighs filled out with even more firm, female flesh, properly proportioned to the rest of her new height.

Her hips widened to accommodate her new legs, leaving a lovely gap between her thicker thighs. Her pussy ached with excitement as her shorts grew together, rubbing between her pink folds and tugging along her newly, staggeringly sensitive clit with firm pressure. Finally, the piece of clothing tore apart with a loud rip, unable to hang onto Hannah’s sudden sexual growth spurt.

Her derriere expanded deliciously, packing on even more firm muscle. They gained in size as well as power, never sagging. Her bubble butt looked strong enough to bounce a quarter off of, her smooth, tanned skin completely taut, even and toned.

Her waist was already so narrow, her proportions so cartoonishly sexy, but even then, her body found a way to adjust. Everything about her became impossibly sexier. The new aura of pure lust she was now radiating could bowl over any onlookers. And if that weren’t enough, Hannah developed a new, divine floral scent that could drive any person, man or woman, mad with desire. Even against their will.

Her cobbled abs became even more sublime and subtle, not as prominently in your face as before. No, now they faded and flexed into and out of view, synchronized with every slight movement of her perfect body, mesmerizing and bewitching the eye. Its effect was devastating, drawing victims deep into her hypnotic pull as they tried to comprehend the magnitude of her beauty.

And speaking of hypnotic, Hannah’s spellbinding breasts became downright unstoppable. Irresistible. Mind-bending, all-conquering, soul-crushing.

They swelled nonstop for a full minute, the size of large grapefruits, still utterly firm and gravity defying. Her stretchy bra could no longer contain them. Hannah’s back arched naturally and seductively, exaggerating their profound shape even further, dragging her top along with it. Their incredible size meant that more than half of Hannah’s breasts were now visible, generous underboob peeking out from underneath the silky nylon and latex top as well as tanned, irresistible cleavage on full display from above.

Hannah was still busy in the throes of transformation, she couldn’t even hear Dr. Davis gasp of submission.

But the accidental domination of the female doctor only fueled Hannah’s transformation further. Her breasts swelled again, those luscious melons now ripping off her only remaining piece of clothing. The scraps fluttered to the floor, leaving Hannah’s impossibly perky, more-than-well endowed spheres of crowning feminine appeal on display. The beautiful sway and curves of her torso, her slender, toned arms as she lifted them above her head in a languid stretch… all of it served to magnify her enchanting beauty even further.

As Dr. Davis shrieked in uncontrollable joy, Hannah’s arms and fingers lengthened as well to accommodate her new height. Standing now over six feet tall, a simple gesture with her slender digits would be enough to cripple any onlookers with pleasure, something that had been reserved for her indomitable breasts before.

Every inch of her was so far beyond what she had been just moments ago.

Finally, her lustrous brunette tresses flowed down to her lower back, perfectly framing her new, heart-breaking visage. Thick lips, large eyes, a cute button nose, and her devastating green pupils painted the perfect picture on the canvas of her heart-shaped face.

Hannah opened her eyes. Dr. Davis was hunched over the counter, hips bucking, but she was still standing. Barely.

Why did this woman think she could resist Hannah? The devastating beauty had been controlling people all her life.

“Dr. Davis.”

“Y-y-yes… ooooh! Mistress!”

“No more excuses. I came here for the operation that I was promised. You will give me the experimental treatment.”

“Yes mistress!”

Hannah wrapped her powerful arm around her doctor and nearly carried her to the operating room herself. Grabbing a surgical gown and covering her intractable loveliness, Hannah lay down on the table. It was just enough for Dr. Davis to be able to control her own physical reaction.

She placed the gas mask over her mistress preparing to perform the procedure once more against her own better judgment. But that was irrelevant now. The doctor’s mind was no longer her own. From now on, only Hannah’s decisions mattered.