The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hannah Expandah

Chapter 6

BetterBeauty Inc was no more. Dr. Davis and Dr. Dunn would not be operating on any other patients. It was an affront to Hannah, their new mistress and goddess.

A smoldering, ascended Hannah emerged from the building, dressed in an oversized surgical gown. Random passersby on the street collapsed at the mere sight of her ankles. The luckier ones caught a glimpse of her wrists and fingers before having their consciousness consumed.

She checked her phone… it was dead. What day was it, anyway? She’d been so obsessed with self-improvement and satisfying her slaves that she’d lost track of time. Tuesday? Maybe Tuesday.

That meant haircare class with Ms. Bunkland tomorrow. And probably that bitch, Brenda would be there. Hannah grit her teeth. Those two were always so smug and superior with their large breasts. She massaged her own cantaloupe sized bosom, anxious and depressed that they simply were no match for those two women. Still… she better go to class.

Six cars had parked in front of her by now, their drivers clutching their steering wheels while they erupted in climax before their tall, buxom goddess.

“You.” Hannah picked the one closest to her.

The driver stared up at the glorious vision of sexual perfection before him. He continued to stain his pants.

“Take me to Enchant and Mesmerize.”

She opened the passenger side door and climbed into the seat. The slightest glimpse of her thighs and the anticipation of possibly getting to see her womanhood sent him into conniptions once again.

“And stop coming, slave! Beep beep! Let’s go!”

Her impromptu taxi driver ceased his non-stop eruptions and obeyed her command.

Meanwhile, Hannah’s casual, accidental domination of the crowd outside began to settle, and her eyes glowed as her body continued to ascend...