The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happenings On The Universal Starship Energy Wave

Synopsis: Not everyone woke up from hyper sleep on the Universal Starship Energy Wave, but those that did found their bodies changed, something wrong with the engine, and everyone was horny. What was going on?

mc, mf, md, fd, ff, ma

Warning: This is a work of fiction. Anything that happens in this story is the product of the author’s imagination and lots of caffeine. Any characters, places, or events that resemble reality is a coincidence and that’s the story the author is stick too. Graphic depictions of sex are contained within, and the author is not responsible for any stains, so you’ve been warned. Do not read if you are under the age of eighteen, and/or can’t tell fantasy from reality. None of this is real, and if it was there wouldn’t be an end.

Chapter 1

Doctor William Blanch woke up from hyper sleep and again the words of his former professor came back to him. ‘One of the first things you’ll notice when waking up from hyper sleep is your mouth will taste like a mix of mint and vomit. There’s nothing you can do about that, but you should see about cleaning your teeth before you eat something. Another thing you’ll find is everything hurts, and I mean hurts. Those little nanites in your body worked really hard while you were asleep, but they can’t do everything, so you will quite possibly feel the worst pain in your life. The pain medication, for you since you are the doctor, will only kick in when you sit up, so sit up. It will hurt and you might even add to that vomit taste in your mouth, live with it, you are a doctor. You should try to stand, good luck with that, but you need to start moving. This not only will help the spread of the pain medication but you have patients to check on, and I mean the rest of the crew. If you’re lucky you’ll be on a ship large enough to have more than one doctor, so you can let the other one do all the work while you try to not fall over. One other thing, you are responsible for the entire crew, I hope you programmed the nanites correctly. I was on a ship once where two members of the crew had their nanites mixed up and the man came out looking like a woman, and the woman came out looking like a man, so learn from my mistake. Try to get on a ship big enough for two doctors so you can blame the other person.’

Will sat up with pain flooding his entire person. His head hurt, his hands hurt, his body hurt, his hair hurt, and even his fingernails hurt. The pain was making him see black spots, but then the pain started to go away as he rested on the edge of the hyper sleep bed. Will could hear the other beds hissing open behind him. The bed was really a table, that had conformed to his body while he slept, but now was flat. Over the top of the bed was a clear plastic like half tube that would have been over top of him while he slept, to put him in his own self contained environment. Will saw his glasses on the table next to him, and he put them on with shaking hands. There was no second doctor on the ship, he was it, so with one shaking leg he stepped onto the cold floor. Will wasn’t nude. He had on a pair of tight underwear, so when he was able to focus on the window into space he could also see his reflection. Will did not like what he saw.

“Fucking Hell!” A female voice came from behind him.

“Stop, my head hurts,” a gruff male voice said sounding like gravel was in his mouth.

“Sweet Jesus!” Another female voice said with a slight southern American accent.

“Will, what the fuck happened to us?” Said a third female voice.

Will turned around and his suspicions were correct, he had screwed up. There were three women and one man slowly trying to stand up from their own hyper sleep beds. The women had black cloth covering their private parts, but that just accented the fact that all three of them now had exaggerated bodies. The women’s breasts were now enormous to the point they were almost abhorrent sitting on their chests. However the women also had huge muscles too, bulging out on their arms, legs, and the midriff showing. It was like their fat was gone. The only other male standing was bald on top, his skin dark brown, and he looked like a bodybuilder which was just what Will looked like now, with huge enlarged muscles under perfect skin.

“Hang on,” Will said and grabbed a data pad off the wall. “Okay let me just check things. So Martin Beacontree, how do you feel?”

“Annoyed,” Martin said as Will ran the pad over him. He was over 2.2 meters tall in his bare feet, and his skin was a smooth dark brown. He’d been shaving his head since he was twenty, but in his AP age of forty he’d had the hair follicles removed. Still spending time in the hyper sleep chamber seemed to drop his age by ten AP years and he was in remarkable health given his current state of going form a mildly overweight and not particularly tall to this muscled statue of a man.

“Understandable,” Will said and then moved over to the first female. “Okay Brenda Vivendi, how are you feeling?”

“I would go with annoyed, but that was taken, so pissed,” Brenda said as Will moved the pad over top of her. She stood just under 1.8 meters tall and that is if you pushed down on her puffy blond hair. She had her arms crossed under her very impressive breasts that according to Will’s scanner were topping out at EE size, an archaic measurement that seemed to still be the norm. Her skin was a bronze color that might have been natural, but more likely was genetically manipulated. Even with her arms crossed ropes of muscle appeared and rippled with each movement of her body while she stood there hip cocked most of the weight on one leg and tapping her foot with the other.

“Always good to diversify,” Will said moving onto another woman. “Carla Sierra, what are you feeling?”

“Like I’m going to kill you if you did this on purpose,” Carla said in her southern American accent. Her skin was smooth and a brown that hot chocolate would have. Her black hair was curly and tied back into a pony tail, and her dark eyes showed she meant business. She was at the exact height of 1.6 meters, making her the shortest on the crew. Her muscles glowed under the artificial light as they stood in ripples of shadows along her arms and legs. Her stomach sported tight muscles that seemed to have a dividing line a hand’s with around her belly button, showing muscles along her sides that had small bumps of muscles just under the ribcage. Will looked at his scanner and the short Carla, who was also the fattest of the crew before hyper sleep how had body fat of only four percent, and her breasts had gone from DD to JJ.

“I am sure I didn’t do this, and absolutely not on purpose,” Will said moving on to the third woman. “Annabelle Minnewawa, how are you doing?”

“Oh this is great! I’m doing great!” Annabelle said as she looked at her reflection in the window posing in different stances. Annabelle had been the tallest of the crew before hyper sleep, and now she was at 2.25 meters tall, if you pushed down on her spiky red hair. She originally was thin and lanky giving off a skeleton appearance, but now she was anything but. She had muscles that projected out from under her pale white skin with every pose she did. Her breasts were practically nonexistent before hyper sleep, but now were a comfortable DD on her chest, and were stretching the black cloth covering her to the max. Annabelle looked down at her belly exclaiming, “I have abs! I don’t think I’ve ever had abs before in my life. Does this mean I need to start doing sit-ups? Holy shit my bush is gone. Are you girls shaved down there too?”

Carla pulled her panties out some to look down, but her breasts were in the way so she put another hand down her pants. “Fuck, I’m as smooth as a baby’s bottom,” Carla said.

Brenda turned away from everyone, but with the windows showing a slowly rotating black void of space everyone could see the reflection of the blond woman putting her hand down her underwear. “I’m smooth too,” Brenda said taking her hands out and facing the doctor. “Why?”

“I don’t know,” Will said looking at his data pad. “Is the captain up yet?”

Martin leaned a little to see in the private alcove, and said, “His pod isn’t even open.”

Will let out a curse as he ran into the small hole in the wall that was the captain’s private hyper sleep room. The ship was called the Universal Starship Energy Wave, and it could have been captained by only one person, when it was first made. Things change, regulations change, and crews were added. This however meant that the captain still got a few perks, like his own room in the hyper sleep pod. The problem right then was the pod wasn’t open, and the reason why it wasn’t open was there wasn’t anything left in the pod but some dust like particles and a few plastic fragments on the bed.

“What happened to the captain?” Brenda asked worried.

“Where is the captain?” Carla asked looking into the pod.

“Oh God,” Annabelle said putting her hand to her mouth. “The captain is dead.”

“You don’t know that,” Martin said in his gravelly voice walking away.

“I’ve read about this,” Annabelle said with tears starting to form in her eyes. “If someone dies in hyper sleep they get consumed by their nanites and all that’s left is inorganic material.”

Brenda looked at Will, all the while Will was on his data pad tapping away. “Well,” Brenda asked, “is this true?”

“I’m not sure,” Will said reading what the pad was showing.

Martin had walked over to one of the display monitors on the wall and had been tapping away. “Gang, we have another problem,” Martin said. “We’re nowhere near space base Mann.”

“Excuse me?” Carla asked with her southern voice drawing the word out into more syllables that it normally would have.

“Did the engines fail?” Annabelle asked drawing herself way form the captain’s pod.

“Stop!” Brenda called out. “Everybody just stop! This is my first trip into space, and since I’m the company rep, and the captain is not here, I’m in charge. Okay, we have a few problems on this ship. First I feel very naked and want to find some cloths. Second we need to find out what happened to the captain, Will that’s your job. Martin, I want you to find out exactly where we are. Carla, check the cargo. Annabelle, check the engines. I want us all to meet up at mess hall in one hour.”

“Who died and made you queen?” Carla asked.

Brenda looked at the nearly empty hyper sleep pod and said, “Apparently the captain.”

Chapter 2

Will had just cut the sleeves off his shirt and was pulling it on over his head. The black fabric stretched tight against his chest, but at least he could fit his arms through the holes now. Now for the one thing Will was trying to avoid, to find out why the captain was dead. Will hated stress. That’s why he wanted to become a ship doctor. Ship doctors were one of the least stressful jobs a medical doctor could have. Of course medical doctors were not much more than glorified programmers at this point. Program some nanites, inject them into a person, and as long as you diagnosed them correctly the patient would be fine. There were only a few things nanites couldn’t do. Will knew one of them was to fix the stigmatism in his eyes, thus his reliance on glasses. This fact about nanites limited what could have happened to the captain to only a handful of possibilities.

“Will,” Brenda said coming into the medical pod. She too had cut off the sleeves of black shirt, even if the shirt was stretched uncomfortably by her increased breast size. Her black pants were stretched tight and if she were to bend over there was a very good chance the breaking point would be reached.

“I thought I had an hour,” Will said looking around for a clock. All around there were display screens that had different crew members in wire frame models, and those models were spinning. There was a running text next to the models showing what data there was from when they were in hyper sleep.

“You do,” Brenda said trying to adjust her shirt.

“Here,” Will said picking up the scissors he had just used to cut off his sleeves.

Brenda took the scissors and carefully cut down from the neckline of her shirt. The fabric nearly ripped itself apart as the flesh from her breasts now had someplace to go. The cleavage was impressive with her melons pushing hard against each other. “Thanks,” Brenda said handing back the scissors.

“Not a problem,” Will said taking the scissors back. “What’s up?”

Brenda tried to adjust her breasts into a more comfortable position. “I am going up to the bridge and send out a text on the quantum communicator,” Brenda said all serious. “I need to know, is the captain actually dead?”

Will sucked his teeth, he still hadn’t cleaned them. “Yeah he’s dead,” Will said sadly. “I’m still working out how.”

“That’s fine,” Brenda said and grabbed her shirt with both hands and pulled letting the fabric rip more. “Ah that’s better,” Brenda said as her enlarged jugs had more pressure released and even more of the soft pale flesh was exposed.

“The fact the captain is dead makes you in charge, right?” Will asked for clarification.

“Yeah I’m in charge,” Brenda nodded as she said it out loud. “By law if the captain is incapacitated and there isn’t a second officer then the duties of captain goes to the business representative onboard, so acting captain”

“That’s you,” Will said dropping into a chair.

“That’s me,” Brenda said. “Now I get to tell everyone else in the known universe, so I’ve got to go,” Brenda stated.

“I’ll see what I can find out,” Will said Brenda left the med bay.

Chapter 3

“Okay I can’t stand this,” Carla said and stripped off her black shirt. “Damn these things are huge.”

“And beautiful,” Annabelle said from the engine in back. She came up to where Carla was. Annabelle had cut a slid down her black shirt and even tied it up in front to show off her abs. She had cut her black pants too to make short shorts. Carla on the other hand as squeezed into her black pants, but no matter what she did to her shirt it would always squeeze to the point it was hard to breath.

“Okay, that was an unexpected comment,” Carla said starting to regret going topless.

“What, we’ve been on five trips together,” Annabelle said coming up to another port with a data pad in her hand and plugging it into a jack on one of the long tubes running along the wall. “You have to know by now I’m into girls.”

“Fuck, no I did not know that,” Carla said and then realized just how naked she was.

“Relax,” Annabelle said looking at her pad. “I know you’re married. I would never even think about coming between you and your man.”

“That’s right,” Carla said and looked at Annabelle in a new light. Carla looked at the woman’s pale legs that were smooth but for the ripples of muscles. Annabelle’s ass was round and firm and the way her legs seemed to flow up into both cheeks made Carla shiver with an unknown feeling. Annabelle’s arms were corded with muscles and her fingers were long and slender, and for a moment Carla envisioned those fingers deep in another woman’s vagina. The shiver ran through Carla again.

“So um, do you have a wife, or husband, or what partner?” Carla asked not sure how to describe the sexual encounter between two women.

“Ah that is so cute,” Annabelle said with a grin. “I know that you’re one of those Christian religions that takes the bible very literally, but I appreciate the effort you’re making. To answer your question, no I don’t have anyone waiting for me. I broke up with someone just before we left.”

“I’m sorry,” Carla said seeing Annabelle’s breasts in side profile. Carla tried to focus on her data pad relating to the cargo but her eyes kept being dragged back to the pale woman’s body.

“Ah I was getting sick of her,” Annabelle said unplugging her pad. “To be honest she’s what a former girlfriend would have called a petunia. Nice to look at, but that’s the only thing they’re good for.”

“So what do you look for in a woman?” Carla seemed curious and the more she was around Annabelle the more she wanted to be with Annabelle.

Annabelle looked up from the readings on her pad and grinned at the topless dark skinned woman. “You know that sounds like a pick-up line,” Annabelle said. The tall woman walked up to the shorter woman and looked down at her, and at her full breasts. “What I want is a woman who is spirited, who knows how to take and give a joke, and who can make me scream.”

Carla felt like her mind had been shut off and her instinct was in control. The sorter woman grabbed the taller woman from behind her neck and dragged her into a forceful kiss. Annabelle dropped her pad as she was stunned by the sudden expression of lust from Carla. “Let me see if I can make you scream,” Carla said and pushed Annabelle back onto a row of crates that were flat enough to make something that could have been a bed.

Carla ripped Annabelle’s short shorts off and revealing the red head didn’t have any panties, or any hairs over her pussy. Annabelle grabbed Carla by the head and pulled her up onto her body. Carla and Annabelle kissed in ways that would have looked like sex to a beginner. Lips together Annabelle showed how sensual it was to kiss, with and without tongue, to bite lips. This was going on while fingers traced over each part of the other’s body. Annabelle let Carla peal off the black shirt from her top, and Carla let Annabelle slid her tight black pants and even tighter panties off. The two naked woman one with pale vanilla skin, and the other milk chocolate skin intertwined arms and legs as they rubbed their flesh over flesh, building heat, and sweating as they explored each other in a passion neither had felt for a while.

Annabelle pushed Carla back and wiggled one leg under the woman. In seconds the two women were rubbing their pussies together feeling like there was a burning connection between the two. Carla had never felt anything like this before, and it felt wonderful. Each time Annabelle moved her pussy against hers there was an electric erotic thrill that ran through her. Her pussy was burning hot, wetter than she’d ever been before, and there was certainly a strong orgasm building.

Annabelle felt great, this was some of the hottest sex she’d ever had. The tall woman always fantasized about having sex at work or at least on a ship in space, but in all her years it hadn’t happened until right then. Annabelle could tell that Carla was not experienced in making love to another woman, and that turned Annabelle on even more showing the pleasure that could be found in the female flesh. First however Annabelle just had to taste the other woman’s nipples.

Carla felt like she was participating in an attack, on herself. She was actually cupping her breasts so that tall skinny red head could lick, suck, and nibble her tits, and Carla loved it. Carla never realized how erotic it was to have her nipples teased like that, and she was sure that an orgasm was going to be forced out of her any second.

Annabelle pushed Carla down and with a pivot and shifted her body so that the two could pleasure the other’s cunt. Annabelle loved this. She was so turned on and knew that her own orgasm was going to be huge and doing it with a lesbian virgin just added to the spice. Annabelle started licking the wet pink folds between Carla’s legs making sure the other woman could feel what she was doing. Then while licking Annabelle slipped one and then two fingers into the woman’s swollen wet lips making a squishing sound and with movements of experience started to rub that one particular spot that all women had, at the same time making her tongue lap at the nub at the top of Carla’s slit.

Carla gasped at the feelings that Annabelle was giving her. It wasn’t just the white woman on top of her, pressing down on her enlarge breasts or even feeling the smooth flesh that was slick with sweat. All this felt great to Carla, and then Annabelle did that thing with her fingers, and then the tongue and Carla was seeing stars from the pulse pounding sexual pleasure. Carla reached up and slipped her own fingers into Annabelle’s snatch, feeling how warm it was, and slick. She could feel Annabelle flexing the muscles in her twat that tried to pull Carla’s fingers in further. Carla tried to focus and blindly put her face between the other woman’s legs and with her tongue out licked something that salty and smooth and warm and delicious.

Both women thrashed as the feelings of pleasure tipped them both over the edge at the same time. Fluid flowed out of Carla like a tipped over glass. Annabelle shrieked as her pussy contracted so hard that she trapped Carla’s fingers and her body shot out a long solid stream of cum. Carla was shaking with the orgasm ripping through her, her legs quivering, and her pussy having one spasm after another. Annabelle screamed some as her body rode the orgasm like she was on a rocking chair. Annabelle’s whole body moved like a wave as the pale woman picked herself up off of Carla. Annabelle had her eyes closed enjoying the feeling, all the while rubbing Carla’s pussy.

Carla felt blackness start to close in on the edges of her vision as Annabelle continued to rub her pussy. Carla just felt the orgasm go on and on, and then when Annabelle collapsed, giving Carla her fingers back, the dark skinned woman felt her orgasm start to slow. Annabelle loved those kinds of orgasms that just rocked her and let her ride them until they slowed to a stop, and Annabelle felt her arms and legs give out from under her when the pussy that had been pleasured so much finally relaxed.

“That was fun!” Annabelle said slowly, carefully, getting off Carla.

“Oh my God!” Carla said sounding like she just woke up. “Is it always like that?”

“Oh hell no, but I’d say only one in five are that good,” Annabelle said picking up her shirt.

“I haven’t felt that good since my honeymoon,” Carla stated rolling on the crates until her legs flopped over the edge.

“Hey I’m not one for getting a dick stuck in me, but if you and your husband are up for a third I’m game,” Annabelle said pulling on her nearly torn shorts.

“I’ll need to think about that,” Carla replied barely able to move.

“Well I want to get a good look at these results before our meeting, and get a shower,” Annabelle said. She had a spring in her step and came over and gave Carla a large, wet, forceful kiss on the lips. “Let’s do this again some time.”

Carla was still dazed by the kiss when she said, “sure.”

“Sure!” Annabelle said with enthusiasm before almost skipping off leaving the naked sweaty woman to figure out what just happened.

Chapter 4

“What the hell?” Brenda said taking her hands quickly from the console. The bridge of the ship did not have real windows, instead they were display screens, and all they showed were stars. There were three main desk like consoles that people would sit at and they all seemed to point to a chair that would have been occupied by the captain. There were lights, switches, buttons and display monitors at each console, but there was one in particular that had an out of place red box like monitor and a keyboard. It looked like an afterthought added to the station.

“What did you do?” Martin asked from one of the other stations.

“I was going to try to send a message, but this thing says it can’t comply,” Brenda said in an annoyed tone.

“A quantum communicator needs a full day to warm up,” Martin said in his gravelly voice. “That thing works on our position in the universe so even if there are messages waiting for us we need to give it a day to calculate our coordinates, establish a link, and then get the messages.”

“Fuck it,” Brenda said kicked the console.

“It’s not that bad,” Martin said with a sigh. He stood up to stretch. He had cut off his sleeves and his dark brown arms rippled and bulged with muscles that he hadn’t had before. His black shirt was tight, very tight across his chest and back, and as the bald man stretched the fabric ripped.

Brenda heard this and looked over at him. She stood up while he looked at the rip running down his chest revealing muscles on his chest that weren’t there before. Brenda stood up and went over to him and looked at his shirt. “I think you need a size larger,” Brenda said taking the edges of the tear and trying to pull them closed, but while doing this feeling Martin’s chest.

“We don’t have a size larger,” Martin stated feeling Brenda’s hands on his chest and then realizing how close she was to him, and how big her breasts were.

“Will doesn’t have anything larger?” Brenda said now openly feeling Martin’s chest muscles and skin.

Martin couldn’t stop the erection that was trying to push out his tight black pants, and failing. Martin gasped out, “Doc was smaller than me before our hyper sleep.”

Brenda was plainly pushing her body up against Martin’s. Brenda started to nuzzle his neck as she reached down and felt the hard bulge in his pants. “I bet you’re bigger than him in many ways,” Brenda said giving Martin’s neck a love bite.

“Damn girl, you’re making me think you want this,” Martin said enjoying the woman pressing her body up against his.

“I do want it,” Brenda said in a sexy sensual voice.

Brenda was going to say something else but Martin didn’t give her the chance. He picked her up and put her in the captain’s chair. Then the bald man gave her a full kiss on the lips holding her head, and being quite forceful about it. Martin grabbed the woman’s shirt and with a mighty pull ripped the fabric away from the woman’s body. Ruff hands began to squeeze and kneed her breasts. He pinched, pulled, and twisted her nipples making her wetter between her legs. Brenda felt dominated as he gripped her waistband and with his muscles bulging ripped the stretchy black fabric from her legs. While still kissing her Martin had one hand assaulting Brenda’s breasts, and the other hand was between Brenda’s legs rubbing the swollen wet lips found there.

Martin had to admit that he’d never had sex with a captain, or acting captain, before. He’d also never had sex in the captain’s chair before, but now this woman was throwing herself at him, and since he’d been horny since he woke up, Martin was ready to satisfy his lust. She wasn’t a great kisser, but her breasts were amazing to him.

Brenda was very turned on by Martin’s roughness, and feeling his hands working on her in two different places was making that arousal start to spike. She felt the need for fulfillment, or at least to be filled. She wanted his hard cock sliding into her, and she wanted it right then. She reached down, from feeling up his check, and pulled his tight pants down enough to release his long, hard, thick vein laced dick. She grabbed his man stick and moved it in line with her slit, but Martin swatted her hand away.

Martin wasn’t done building Brenda up. His ex-wife always said Martin had a knack for building women up, and that’s because he enjoyed it. He enjoyed it too much with too many different women, and that’s why it’s ex-wife. Brenda wasn’t a great kisser, but her breasts were amazing, and her nipples were hard nubs that felt spectacular under his large fingers, and she gave little squeals when he pulled on them.

Brenda felt her orgasm building being pressed into the captain’s chair, being manhandled by someone taller, stronger, and clearly more experienced than her. He was an amazing kisser and the way he pushed against her made her body start to get erotic pleasure just from the skin to skin contact, the electric charge between the two. Brenda need him in her, and needed it immediately.

Martin let Brenda position his dick in line with her cunt this time. He let her do the guiding, and then as soon as he felt his head touch her fleshy folds he rammed into her. She screamed in surprise as he forced his ten inches into her, making her scream as she felt the pressure pushing into her from the inside. Martin pulled out a little and then rammed in again, as his pubic hair rubbed up against her own hair between her legs. Martin started to jackhammer into Brenda making her whole body shake. He broke off the kiss, but held onto her breasts as Martin rocked into Brenda almost violently over and over again, trying to speed up, and then slow down and then speed up again.

Brenda felt her body tip over the edge as the orgasm built and burst. Brenda had her legs around Martin when the orgasm hit, and Brenda lost it. She screamed and bucked and nearly frothed at the mouth. Her body shook, her pussy spasm took over her body as nothing worked right even her eyes. Her body shook for almost a whole minute, and then she started calm down. However Martin was still inside her. Martin doubled his efforts from before , slamming into Brenda like she could take any force given and she could.

Brenda had never had an orgasm like that before, cumming and he was still in her, and he was fucking her again. She wanted to tell him to stop, but a second orgasm washed over her, and words not only failed her but her whole mouth let out a moaning scream as the orgasm was ripped from her. She came again, and this time the orgasm washed over her, blocking out her higher reasoning as her naked sweaty body was being subjected to one of the most erotic sensations in her life.

As another orgasm ripped away any sense of being that Brenda had left in her mind she felt her pussy pulling his cock inside her and then felt the pulse come from his cock deep inside her and in that moment the feeling of being filled with his hot wet seed that shot into her filling what few spaces his hard man meat didn’t. If she wasn’t already in the middle of an orgasm she was sure she’d cum again. Pulse after pulse of his hard rod inside her pushing up against her sensitive body from within she only felt her mind electrified with sexual bliss.

Martin released Brenda’s body and pulled his still hard dick from within her. A gush of fluid, and cum and juices unnamed flowed from between Brenda’s legs. She looked exhausted with one leg over the arm of the captains chair, an arm over the back, and heaving breaths that made her enormous breasts rise and fall with each exhaustive inhalation. Her skin was covered in sweat, and her blond hair was sticking to her body. She looked like she couldn’t have moved even if she wanted to.

“I think I need to take a shower now, you wore me out,” Martin said to the woman who still had cum running out of her body.

“Likewise,” Brenda said and started to move but the effort was too much. “I’ll do mine later.”

“Suit yourself, but you know which room is mine if you ever want to try something like that again,” Martin said gathering up his ripped clothing and leaving the bridge.

Brenda reached down between her legs and dipped her finger in the juices and brought it to her tongue and tasted it. She closed her eyes in ecstasy at the flavor.

Chapter 5

Doctor Blanch looked at the rest of the crew. They were all looking fresh and clean. He frowned at everyone before asking, “Am I the only one who didn’t have a shower?”

“I wasn’t going to say anything, but since you brought it up,” Annabelle joked.

The table was oval shaped made of a white plastic, and could have sat eight people. It was the galley and there were food prep compartments all around where dehydrated food could be reconstituted and consumed at a real table. There were cleaning compartments along one wall that would take the tray and flatware and make everything clean for the next time. The chairs were uncomfortable however and Doctor Blanch seemed to be the only one sitting while Annabelle and Carla both got something to eat.

“We need to compare notes as to what is going on,” Brenda said shifting her new shirt that still had to have the sleeves cut off and a slit down the middle to accommodate her large breasts. “We’ll start with what I know. The quantum communicator needs a day to warm up, so regardless of anything else we decide we need to wait until tomorrow. I also checked out food, water and air supply, and we are good for over a month, maybe longer if we ration the food.” Brenda glared at Annabelle and Carla at this comment as they were each eating a protein bar. Annabelle smiled wide and innocent like, but Carla glared defiantly. “What’s the state of the cargo?”

“Fine,” Carla said leaning against a wall. “Everything is still in their stasis containers, and every one of the ‘live’, and I use that term loosely, is still alive. The only thing I will note is the vacuum packaging on some coconut fiber inside a crate failed, so whoever opens that crate needs to do so in a very large area.”

“Make sure there’s a note on the manifest,” Brenda said with a nod of her head. “What’s the state of the engines?”

“The engine’s are fine,” Annabelle said with a shrug of her shoulders. “Except for a slight oil leak in one of the compressors, that I’ve been writing reports about for the past five years, there isn’t a single problem with the engines. We’ve only gone through twelve percent of our fuel, so we have plenty of compressed quark.”

“Why did they stop?” Martin asked.

Annabelle pulled out her data pad and tapped on it. “There was a command from the bridge about two days ago to stop the FTL engines and let us resume normal speed. As soon as the engines were cut we were back in normal Einstein speed, so we naturally slowed down to the point eight LS.”

Everyone looked at Martin. “What?” Martin said defensively. “By everything I saw there was nothing wrong with the systems on the bridge.”

“So why did was slow down?” Will asked the obvious.

“Fuck if I know,” Martin said. “I was just told to find out where we are, and I did. We are about twelve light-years past the mid-point to space station Mann. We were going the typical 55 FTL for us about a year and a half, and then without anything noticeable we just stopped.”

“I’m sorry I’m just a doctor, could we have gotten a signal or something that overrode our computers and made us drop out of faster than light travel?” Will asked looking around.

“No,” Annabelle, Martin, and Brenda all said at the same time, and there were apologies from everyone for talking over each other.

Martin picked up the thread of the answer. “When we’re going FTL we are affectively cut off from everything. Even the quantum communicator won’t work when we’re going FTL, and that’s why we’re just sitting out here. My sitting I mean going at about eighty percent the speed of light.”

“Doesn’t that mean we’re in danger,” Carla said and everyone looked at her. “Think about it people. If the computer told the engines to stop, then whatever was in the computer to do so had to have been put there when we left planet Jefferson because we couldn’t have received any transmissions while at FTL. It woke us up and we’re waiting around for the quantum communicator to warm up to report our captain’s death so we’re just floating along for the next twenty-four hours at point eight LS. Does the word pirates mean anything to anyone?”

“Shit,” Brenda said and she never swore. “The captain was the only one who knew the codes for the weapons systems on this boat.”

“Someone planned this?” Annabelle asked confused. “Why wake us up?”

“Good question,” Brenda said tapping her finger on the table. “Martin I want you to immediately go and get the sensors going, and I mean the long range ones. If there is another ship out there within ten light-years I want to know about it.”

“Got it,” Martin said leaving.

“Carla do we have any weapons on board?” Brenda asked.

“I think there might be a taz or a spark, but nothing lethal,” Carla said with a frown. “I’m sure I can find a club if you want to get all primitive.”

“Not just yet, but I do want you to make sure any weapons we have are functioning and fully charged,” Brenda said and sat down in one of the uncomfortable chairs. “Okay the captain,” Brenda said changing the subject, “tell me what happened to the captain.”

“He died,” Will said bluntly. “Near as I can tell he died about two months our time after leaving planet Jefferson and going into hyper sleep. I’m not completely through the data yet, but it looks like whatever changed our bodies into what we look like now is what killed the captain.”

“It was the nanites that killed the captain?” Annabelle asked confused. “Aren’t nanites supposed to heal us, not kill us?”

“Normally yes,” Will said leaning back trying to find a comfortable position. “Normally I’d scan you right before I programmed the nanites to do whatever I wanted them to do for you. The nanites for hyper sleep are programmed to keep you alive for whatever number of years you’re put under, but these nanites had something else added to them. All of us were given increased muscle mass, and that strain of increasing our muscles made the captain’s blood pressure increase and an unknown weakening in his descending aorta rupture. The nanites tried to compensate, but the damage was too much.”

“Why didn’t you know?” Annabelle asked almost in tears.

Will closed his eyes blaming himself for another moment. “Because when I scanned him right before hyper sleep he wasn’t stressed. Even if he was stressed this muscle mass that we’ve all had added to us happened over a prolonged period of time. The captain’s blood pressure was elevated for months. That would put a strain on anyone, including us. I mean look at us, most people would kill to have bodies like ours, but they don’t use nanites to do it for a reason. Imagine exercising for just two months straight with no letup and what that would do to your body.”

Everyone was silent for a while. “You know if they could program the nanites to make your body think you’re working out in your sleep, like not hyper sleep but in a bed kind of sleep, then you could really make a mint,” Carla said to Brenda. “Think about it, exercising while you sleep, making yourself look fantastic without working out. I’d buy that.”

Will pointed out, “That is until you move a fraction of an centimeter and you have muscle and bone joined together.”

Brenda looked stressed and couldn’t tell if Carla was joking. “Annabelle brought up a good point,” Brenda said and Annabelle beamed, “why did we wake up?”

“The computer said so,” Will offered.

“Okay, not helpful,” Brenda stated. “If we weren’t supposed to wake up until we got to space station Mann, or at least close to it, why did we wake up with half way to go?”

“I don’t know,” Will said.

“Find out,” Brenda said.

“I’m a doctor not a pilot. Talk to Martin,” Will said.

Brenda growled at how dense he was being. “Will,” She said trying to control her anger, “find out why we were all told to wake up when the only thing around us is a vacuum.”

“I’ll see what I can find out,” Will answered a little scared of her.

“Annabelle,” Brenda said getting the red head’s attention. “I know that the captain had the memory of a gold fish, so he probably had the codes for the weapons systems someplace. I want you to look for them.”

“So I get to raid the captain’s quarters?” Annabelle asked hopefully.

“Whatever it takes,” Brenda said to a very eager woman.

“I promise to share all of some of the booze I find,” Annabelle said before running off.

“That woman needs help,” Brenda said watching the woman go. “Carla, I know this is outside your usual field but I want you to physically look for anything that might be trying to control the ship internally. Anything foreign, or not right, or just suspicious I want you to identify and then bring to my attention.”

“I assume you mean outside the ship too,” Carla asked sounding less than happy.

“If you would please, you can always use a drone,” Brenda offered, “If why we slowed down and were taken out of hyper sleep was because the thing that’s taken control of the ship was already on board, then I want to know what it is.”

“I’ll see what I can find,” Carla said and walked off.

Will was tapping on his data pad and without looking up he asked, “So what are you going to do?”

“Drink something with at least sixty percent alcohol,” Brenda said pinching her nose. “I need to go through the captain’s log books and see if I can find any clues to what’s going on.”

Will was quite for a little bit before stating, “I noticed that our current physical appearances wasn’t on your list of concerns.”

Brenda grumbled to herself for a second before answering the doctor. “If any of us were having major medical problems with our current physiques then I would have you looking into it. Given the only problems we’re all having is if we flexed with sleeves on they would fall off, I’m willing to ignore certain things.”

“Like being able to sleep on your chest,” Will almost joked looking up.

“You’re not funny. The ship and the cargo come first,” Brenda said matter of fact. “The crew comes second. Our outward appearance doesn’t make the list until somewhere in the double digits.”