The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happenings On The Universal Starship Energy Wave

By S.P. Riley

Chapter 6

“No really, why can’t we be naked?” Annabelle asked pulling out a plastic storage bin from under the captain’s bed.

Brenda wasn’t comfortable with the conversation that Annabelle was trying to start. “For starters if it is your time of the month, then you really need to have something on down below,” Brenda said and hoping that was all she needed to say about that.

“Okay panties,” Annabelle said pushing the plastic storage bin back in. “I’ll give you see through panties, but really we could boost the temperature on the ship and then we wouldn’t need shirts or even pants.”

“Would we need this conversation?” Brenda asked looking over the small desk in the captain’s quarters.

“Of course not, we’d be naked,” Annabelle said very excitedly, “or nearly so. A straight woman like you I’d think would be interested in seeing penises everywhere.”

Brenda put her hand to her face. “Annabelle, I want to stop this conversation,” Brenda said and the red head took the hint. “Do you have any luck on finding the captain’s log or anything like that?”

“No but I found his liquor a minute ago,” Annabelle said and then touched a screen on the wall above the bed. “Oh I just found his porn,” Annabelle said looking at the files that came up. “Do you want to see what got our captain off?”

“Given the choice no,” Brenda said.

Annabelle pressed the file and the 3D imager came on. The small captain’s quarters were covered in a light overlay making everything look different than the small dingy room. Instantly it took on the look of a very fake looking space curser. There was a woman with large green hair looking through what looked like a desk. She had on a skin tight very micro silver bikini over a very augmented chest. Muscles on her arms and legs stood out and there was a belly button ring sitting in the middle of very well developed abs.

“Looking for something Thief Rosita?” A woman appeared at a door that really wasn’t there. She had bright red hair. Her outfit was a bikini too but it was large enough to have a police star over one nipple. Around her waist was a belt that held a gun as fake as her breasts. In her hand was a small silver gun. The woman had muscles too, not as pronounced, but still her arms had biceps and her belly was smooth and firm. Her legs and calf muscles were in fishnet stocks, but they looked developed too.

“Betty Law,” The green haired woman said over acting badly. “How did you know I was here?”

“You tripped an alarm as soon as you got on the property,” Betty Law said. “Looking for this?” The woman in fishnets held up the silver gun.

“The mind ray,” Thief Rosita said in shock.

“Yes the mind ray,” Betty Law responded. “A gun that makes someone the slave of the shooter.” The woman then pointed the ray at the thief.

“You wouldn’t,” Thief Rosita said in mock terror.

“Oh I will, and then as you eat me out you can tell me all the dastardly crimes you’ve committed,” Betty Law said and pulled the trigger on the toy gun.

“This is sad,” Brenda said.

“The captain was into bad lesbian porn. I mean this was top of the recently watched list,” Annabelle said and then looked again. “They both have muscles and big breasts.”

“Fuck,” Brenda said realizing it.

“Yeah but not well,” Annabelle said watching the two virtual women. “That one really isn’t a lesbian, and the other one just looks tired.”

“Just, turn this off,” Brenda said and Annabelle leaned over and touched the button under the 3D imager on the wall. The women in the 69 position and the fake space ship disappeared. “So, the captain liked women with large breasts and large muscles, shit.”

Chapter 7

“Martin!” Brenda said coming up on the bridge with Annabelle not far behind.

Martin jumped in his seat. He looked around and behind him where the muscular blond woman stood before the captain’s chair. “What can I do for you, boss lady?” Martin asked.

“Do you have any idea where the captain would have kept his logs?” Brenda asked.

“If not his cabin I can think of another place,” Martin said standing up. He didn’t have a shirt on and he only had on cut off pants showing off his muscular legs.

“See he’s basically nude,” Annabelle said pointing. “That’s it I’m done with these.” Annabelle pulled off her shirt and slipped off her pants to show small black panties. “That feels so much better.”

Martin looked her up and down, “Don’t stop.”

Annabelle grinned, “I’d say fuck you, but I don’t do guys.”

“I think I need to see the doctor, you’re all giving me a headache,” Brenda said putting her fingers to her temples. “Logs?”

Martin walked around to the back of the captain’s chair. He lifted up a compartment under the seat and pulled out a real paper notebook with a pen tucked into the pages. “Here you go,” Martin said handing it over to Brenda.

“What else does he have down there?” Annabelle asked squatting down to the compartment.

“Real paper and ink,” Brenda said shaking her head. “I’m sure this is violating some laws of some kind.” She started flipping through the pages. “What? Is this code or really bad penmanship?”

“It wouldn’t surprise me if it was code,” Martin said leaning against a control panel. “You didn’t know the captain like we did. He made sure that if he didn’t want someone to know something, they wouldn’t.”

“I think this is marijuana,” Annabelle said standing up with a plastic bag. Inside was dried green leaves and some kind of white square papers. “There’s something down there that I think is a lighter too. Why would the captain have this? It destroys the lungs, right?”

Brenda was shaking her head, “Ask the doctor, not me. Listen Annabelle, look down there for anything that looks like weapons codes. Martin, anything on the scanners?”

“Nope,” Martin shaking his head. “I’ve just got the scanners hooked up to the ship alarm system. If anything comes within thirty light-years we’ll know it. Does anyone else need a nap?”

“Nope,” Annabelle said from down at the base of the chair. “I’ve been asleep for eighteen months, I’m good.”

“I’m not,” Martin said sounding tired.

“I’m not either,” Brenda said and stretched. “I’m going to bed and worry about this log book in the morning.”

“Fine,” Annabelle said jumping up. “Maybe I’ll just see what other bad lesbian porn the captain has in his quarters.” She scooped up her cloths and all but skipped out the door.

Martin looked at Brenda with a confused look on his face. “Bad lesbian porn?”

Chapter 8

“Oh good you’re still awake,” Will said still sitting at the table in the galley. He looked at Brenda as she walked in and went to one of the food supply cabinets.

“Not for long, but I’m hungry,” Brenda said looking at the selection before going with an apple sauce packet.

Will tapped at his pad for a little bit. “You know how we orbited planet Jefferson for a day before getting clearance to leave?” Will asked.

“Protocol,” Brenda said opening the packet. “You go around the home planet for 24 hours to make sure everything works before going into hyper sleep and you wake up months or years later in a different solar system hoping everything still works.” With that Brenda squeezed the tube into her mouth.

“Well someone, and I’m not sure who yet, messed with our hyper sleep pod programming before we left planet Jefferson,” Will said looking at his pad. “The computer that controls the pods keeps a record of when it connects to different computers. The only thing I’ve found is the pod’s computer never connected with the ship’s computer, or the communication computer. That means the program change to wake us up had to be before we orbited.”

Brenda finished off her food and tossed the wrapper into the recycling slot. “Hypothetically,” Brenda said lowering her voice, “could someone have input the command manually while we were in orbit?”

Will’s eyes opened wide. “Like one of us deliberately made changes to the pod with like a plug in device,” Will said out loud what he was thinking.

“This is my first trip with this crew,” Brenda said with her voice still quiet. “I really don’t know any of you. My job was to make sure the cargo transfers according to the deal made. I was never supposed to be captain. I just want to make sure everyone here is on the same team.”

Will was tapping away at his pad. “If someone changed the programming on the pods while we were in orbit then… I don’t know,” Will said looking at his pad. “If it was just a data chip and not an actual computer then possibly. If it was a computer there would be a record of the link, but if it was just a drive without a program then it would just be a file upload. There would be a record of something changing. I’m sorry I’ll just have to look into this more.”

“Do it in the morning,” Brenda said holding back a yawn and failing. “I’m tired and going to bed.”

“Right,” Will said standing up and stretching, “this won’t bug me all night.”

Chapter 9

“It was a huge disappointment,” Annabelle said to Martin in the galley in the morning. Annabelle was only wearing a pair of black panties. Martin was wearing only short black pants showing off his brown body. “I went through all of the captain’s vids and there was only one lesbian porn. Everything else was 3D vids about hunting. I swear I didn’t know the captain was so blood thirsty. These were like real hunting vids, with blood and guns and knives and everything. However now I know how to gut a fish and field dress a deer, so I learned something.”

“What the captain liked is what the captain liked,” Carla stated as she ripped the sleeve off her shirt that had split when she reached for a coffee mug and the fabric ripped. She had already made a slit down the middle of her shirt but her breasts were squeezed together so tightly it was hard to inhale. “You sure that lesbian porn wasn’t yours?”

“First off,” Annabelle pointed at Carla, “I don’t do just lesbian porn. I need a story to go with it to make it a work of art with sex, thank you very much. Second off, or on, or whatever, I know better than to have it on the ship’s computer, so there’s no log of when I indulge. Maybe the captain just wanted to use his good 3D imager that was linked up to the ship.”

Will ducked his head into the galley and looked around. “Where’s Brenda?” Will asked the three.

“Bridge,” Martin said glad to have a distraction of talk about sex with a woman that was basically naked. “I’ll go with you.”

When the two men made it to the bridge there was Brenda spinning in the chair before the quantum communicator. When she realized she was no longer alone she stopped spinning and her blond hair flew into her face that she had to brush back. Her shirt looked like it was stylized with shoulder straps and cut artfully to let her large breasts breath but not be compressed. There were ties in the back of her shirt that gave her more shirt to move around in even if it left much of her back and her midriff exposed. Her pants had regular slices in them so they stretched more and let her legs move without being so tight. She had spent some time making her own cloths look like real cloths and not torn up remnants. “What can I do for you gentlemen?” Brenda asked.

Will spoke first, “You know that thing you wanted me to look into?”

“What thing?” Martin asked confused.

Brenda was going to say something but William spoke first, “Brenda wondered if someone on board could have changed the programming on the pods to wake us up. The answer is no. The last programming change happened at the time we were on planet Jefferson.”

“Oh good,” Brenda said letting out a breath she didn’t know she was holding.

Martin raised one eyebrow. “You thought someone on board might have sabotaged the hyper sleep?” Martin asked.

“The only thing we know for sure is we woke up too early, and at the same time the engines were shut off, so I wanted to eliminate all possibilities,” Brenda said with authority. “Martin what did you find?”

Martin cleared his throat before speaking, “The engines were on a timer to shut off. Someone wanted us to be going at sub-light-speed at this moment in standard time. We, however, shouldn’t be where they expect however. The flight plan said we’d be going at 55 FTL, well the computer showed we were going 55.4 FTL, so no enough to trigger the feds that we broke flight plan, but enough to shave off a few weeks.”

Brenda looked concerned. “So if we were going 55 FTL instead of 55.4 where would we have been?” Brenda asked.

Martin shrugged his shoulders and went to one of the consoles. After a few taps and swipes he got a number, “Somewhere around thirty-one to thirty-three light-years back the way we came.”

“Can you broaden the scanner to see if there’s anything back there?” Brenda asked.

“As long as it’s bigger than my head we should see something,” Martin said going to a console.

“Wait,” Brenda said holding up a hand, “if we were going faster than we were supposed to, doesn’t that mean we would have blown past space station Mann when we woke up?”

“No,” Martin said simply. “The engines were set up to go off distance, not time. So when we got close to space station Mann we would drop down to Einstein speed.”

Will nodded his head, “When the hyper sleep pods register that we’ve dropped out of FTL is when they start to cycle waking us up. They’re designed that way to wake everyone up if something were to go wrong with the engines.”

“But that’s not what’s happening now,” Brenda said getting it. “Everything was on a timer to wake us up now. Why did the captain go so much faster?”

Martin and Will gave each other knowing looks. Martin spoke first. “How much do you want to know?” Martin asked.

Brenda figured it out, “How often does, did, the captain increase the speed past the universal speed limit?”

Martin and Will looked at each other again. Will spoke, “Just about every trip that took longer than ten light years, so we really didn’t need to go into hyper sleep, and ten light years is only about a week, so not that bad. Also those shorter trips it wasn’t worth getting caught.”

Brenda said the leading question just so someone would answer it, “And the captain did this because…”

“Extra leave time,” Martin stated.

“Of course,” Brenda said and looked up at the sound of Carla and Annabelle coming onto the bridge. “I don’t suppose you two found anything?”

“Do you know how much cargo is in back, no I did not find anything yet,” Carla said trying to shift her breasts around. “Can you do that to my top?”

“Just go naked like me,” Annabelle said giving her body a twirl showing the only thing she had on were the black panties.

“Got it,” Martin said, “or better put, I got nothing. There’s nothing behind us.”

“What’s going on?” Annabelle asked Will.

“Brenda,” Will nodded to the blond woman, “has just been informed that the captain exceeded the speed regulations for cargo vessels to give us more leave time.”

“You going to rat us out?” Carla asked Brenda. “I do like that extra time, especially since I’m meeting up with my husband on space station Mann.”

“I’m not worried about that,” Brenda said. “Right now all I’m worried about is the quantum communicator booting up.”

“It just did,” Annabelle said pointing.

Brenda spun around and looked at the monitor. “It’s about time,” Brenda said reading the message waiting there.

“Is it bad news?” Carla asked.

“Not in the slightest,” Brenda said turning around with a grin. “Listen up everyone apocalyptic happenings on the universal starship energy wave.”

“I’m not sure you’re using the word ‘apocalyptic’ correctly,” Annabelle said.

“That was the vocal trigger I needed to turn you all into my obedient slaves,” Brenda said with a huge grin.

Chapter 10

Annabelle raised a hand as if in school to ask a question. “When you say ‘obedient slaves’ what do you mean?” Annabelle asked.

“Annabelle,” Brenda said gritting her teeth, “shut up!” Instantly Annabelle closed her mouth and looked quite surprised by this. “In fact I want you all to shut up and not talk unless I’m speaking to you. All of you face me but you’re also rooted to wherever you stand until I say otherwise.” Everyone tested to see if their legs worked and all found their feet magically stuck to the floor. “That’s better,” Brenda said and then walked over to the captains chair and sat down.

“Oh I like this feeling of power,” Brenda said getting comfortable in the chair. Will raised his hand to speak. Brenda looked at him and shrugged, “Yes my dear doctor?”

“How are you doing this?” Will asked realizing he could talk again.

“Nanites,” Brenda said with a shrug. “Those wonderful little buggers are magical aren’t they. For a year and a half they’ve been modifying your bodies and your minds. I just needed the trigger word to activate the mental programming that you all have in your heads to make you obey me. The thing is they were going to send the verbal code to activate you all by quantum communication, but thanks to the Captain’s speed modifications the communicator didn’t come on at the correct time because we were not in the correct spot.”

Annabelle was violently pulling on her leg but her foot was seemingly stuck to the floor despite the red head using her whole body to try and move it. “Annabelle, stop that,” Brenda said and the thin woman instantly stopped trying to move. “You have way too much energy,” Brenda said moving a strand of blond hair from her face. “Let’s burn some of that off. Annabelle first rip off those panties.” Annabelle grabbed her thin black panties and pulled hard until the fabric ripped from her body, leaving her completely naked. “Fantastic, okay Annabelle I want you to start having orgasms, one powerful orgasm after another after another. I want you to cum and cum and keep cumming until I tell you to stop. They’ll just keep coming and coming and you’ll just keep cumming and cumming.” With that Brenda gave a little laugh.

Annabelle felt her body suddenly convulse as her body immediately felt a raging fire of an orgasm rip through her. Her body convulsed and jerked as her pussy spastic happenings flooded her body with sexual release. She couldn’t move from the spot, as her knees went weak and her body rocked as the orgasm rolled over her again. Her stomach muscles contracted hard around her pussy as the folds again trembled with a climax that was not of her desire.

“This is fun,” Brenda said watching the red head start to sweat as her orgasms continued to envelop her world. “Martin get over here and eat me out.”

Martin started to move, and apparently his mind took this as permission to speak too. “You are one fucked up bitch!”

Brenda lowered her pants from her body when she heard him say his opinion of her commands. “I’m not fucked up yet, but I will be,” Brenda said and then as the bald man sank to his knees Brenda had a few more things to say. “Martin you are going to do your best to make me cum using only your mouth, and no biting. This goes for everyone here, I am not Brenda, or bitch, I am your Mistress. When you talk to me or refer to me you will do so with the name, no, the title of Mistress.” Martin’s tongue licked up and down Brenda’s pussy and she gave a shutter. “I want you all to say, ‘We obey our Mistress.’”

“We obey our Mistress,” the four voices echoed.

Brenda looked over at Carla and saw the woman staring daggers. “Oh Carla,” Brenda said as if disappointed, “you’ve always been an asshole. Let’s work with that. Okay everyone with cloths on, take them off, now.” The three people with cloths still on could suddenly move as they stripped off their tight black cloths. “Okay, Carla spread your legs apart, and lock your knees, now bend over, all the way, put your hands on the floor. Good, that’s what I want. Carla tell me the truth, have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“No Mistress,” Carla said with venom in her voice.

“Well you’re about to,” Brenda said with a sadistic smile on her face. “Carla, it won’t matter how much it hurt, or how much you are not enjoying it, you will act like it is the best sex of your life. When you get ass fucked every word and every movement and every expression will portray to all of us that you love every second of a dick sliding in and out of your ass hole.”

Brenda then looked over at Will, who looked dumbfounded as he stood there naked. His cock was an impressive size, and it wasn’t even hard, but the girth and the soft length spoke of how big he would be when erect. “All this isn’t turning you on?” Brenda asked Will.

“I’m part of the faithful society, Mistress,” Will answered.

“No shit, really,” Brenda said surprised. “You mean those guys who won’t have sex until marriage and are conditioned to not think about sex until then?” Will nodded his head. “Wow, that explains so much about you. Will, get hard, right now.”

Will stood there and in less than a second his dick started to rise, and grow. It pointed straight out from his body, a long thick pole with a purple head. He seemed uncomfortable with what he knew as going to come next. Carla twisted to see Will and then she saw what he was sporting from between his legs. Carla’s commands kicked in and she wiggled her ass as an incitement.

“Doctor Blanch, please fuck Mrs. Sierra in the ass until I tell you to stop,” Brenda said, and then shifted so Martin could get better access.

“Yes Mistress,” Will said and walked over to Carla who was doing her best to show off her puckered ass hole.

“Oh and Will, don’t worry about hurting her. Make sure your dick goes really deep into her body, no matter how hard you need to push,” Brenda said. Brenda draped one leg over an arm of the captain’s chair so Martin could really get at her now soaking wet snatch.

“As you command, Mistress,” Will said and lined his dick up with Carla’s second hole. Will started to push into the dark skinned woman, pushing and pushing. His dick slipped in about two centimeters and then he paused. He pushed again and it only slid in about another centimeter. Will wiggled his erect cock as Carla tried to get herself in a better position. Will pushed again and Carla’s face beamed in what looked like joy as Will slid in four more centimeters. Will started rocking back and forth, pushing and pulling on the skin around Carla’s tight ass hole. Carla moaned in pleasure. She was sweating as she kept her hands on the floor, and she pushed back with her hips to make Will fill her more. Will went from rocking to all out stroking himself in and out of Carla’s body making odd sounds of flesh on flesh.

“Oh!” Brenda said as Martin did something particularly enjoyable with his tongue. “You’re getting me real close to orgasm, Martin. You should be proud of yourself, and horny. You should be very horny. You’re so horny that when I cum you’ll cum too.”

“Yes Mistress,” Martin said with a mouth full of pussy.

Brenda smiled as she looked around at what she saw. A man with dark brown skin and a shaved head was between her legs desperate to make her orgasm. A white man had his dick buried in the ass hole of a woman with brown skin and she really looked like she was enjoying it. There was the tall red head woman with tits jiggling and sweat pouring off her as she rocked with one orgasm after another with one hand holding her breasts and the other hand over her pussy.

Annabelle noticed Brenda was looking at her, so Annabelle raised her hand covering her breasts to speak. “What?” Brenda asked.

“May I please stop cumming now Mistress?” Annabelle asked sounding desperate.

“No you may not,” Brenda said sounding offended. “In fact I command you to put your hands on your hips, and leave them there. Smile wide! Annabelle you’re orgasms are now twice as powerful. You’re also going to thank me for giving you these glorious orgasm.”

The red head had her hands on her hips as her orgasms intensified and her eyes rolled back into her head with her hips jerking forward even harder and a huge wile smile seemed to go from ear to ear. Her pussy contracted again and clear fluid squirted out. “Thank you Mistress,” Annabelle said in halting words, “for giving me these glorious orgasms!”

Brenda laughed at this. “Say it again,” Brenda commanded.

Annabelle licked dry smiling lips, her pussy clenched again and she squirted more juice out, as her eyes couldn’t really focus, but her mouth worked to say, “Thank you Mistress for giving me these glorious orgasms!”

“Oh you’re almost there Martin,” Brenda said and closed her eyes to feel her orgasm almost reach the crashing point. “Oh yes, OH Yes, OH YESSS!!!” With that Brenda let the orgasm take hold and rode that wave after way coming from Martin’s tongue, and the tall man was still licking. “Okay!” Brenda said but no one took the hint, “Martin stop!”

“Yes my Mistress,” Martin said as he sat back on his heels. He dick was still dribbling out cum that had splashed at the bottom of the captain’s chair.

“That was really good, we need to do that again some time,” Brenda said to the obedient man.

Brenda looked up at Will and Carla. Will was still pounding away at Carla, and Carla was covered in sweat that dripped off her erect nipples on her enlarged breasts but she was all smiles and looks of enjoyment. Brenda asked, “So Carla how does it feel to get fucked in the ass?”

“It’s amazing, Mistress! Wonderful! Fantastic!” Carla all but screamed.

“Have you had an orgasm yet Carla?” Brenda asked.

“No Mistress?” Carla said as her sweat soaked hand slipped a little on the floor as the woman was plowed from behind.

“You know, slave,” Brenda said trying out the word, “if you really did want to show everyone that you’re enjoying being ass fucked, then you’d have had an orgasm by now.”

“Yes Mistress,” Carla said and her pussy opened up with fluid that poured out of her like a dropped glass. The juices covered the doctor’s legs as he continued to pound into her. Her legs shook with the orgasm that made her pussy open and close in rhythmic waves.

“So Will,” Brenda asked the doctor, “have you cum in her ass yet?”

“No Mistress,” Will said as he grunted again with his dick going into the woman once more.

“What, why not, and answer that truthfully?” Brenda asked nearly offended.

“I don’t find this sexy at all, and I don’t really enjoy this,” Will answered honestly adjusting his glasses.

“Will,” Brenda said making it sound sad. “Okay, William listen up. From now on you love fucking someone in the ass, be it man or woman. It feels really, really good to you, and it is a surefire way to make you cum. In fact as soon as you get about half your dick inside someone’s ass hole it will feel so good that you’ll cum hard.”

With those commands inside Will’s mind he let out the orgasm that he didn’t realize was there. His cock pumped and pulsed as his sticky seed filled the rear end of Carla, who acted like she was in heaven feeling her bottom fill. Over and over Will’s cock propelled more and more cum into Carla’s muscular rump. Carla felt this and responded in a way that would show she loved it by climaxing again with her pussy opening up and gushing out more.

“Oh I really could get to enjoying this,” Brenda said watching the scene. “So Carla, what do you think of all this?”

“I love being fucked in the ass, Mistress,” Carla said in her southern accent. “You’re also too much of an ignorant cunt to have done all this so you had to have had help.”

Brenda looked shocked at first and then laughed a deep belly laugh. “Oh you are a smart one aren’t you,” Brenda said. “Okay confession time! You are correct, Carla. I have no idea how to program nanites, or set up a timer on the engines to stop, or any of this. I just get to enjoy you all as my reward.”

Everyone, except for the barely conscious Annabelle, looked at Brenda with confused looks on their faces. “Fine, I’ll spell it out for you,” Brenda said leaning back in the captain’s chair. “The company I work for, that pays to have this ship ferry cargo all over the known galaxy, gives a little incentive to people like me. You see I may get paid more than all of you put together, but when I was told that they needed someone to make sure that contracts were upheld, and that someone was going to be me, I was pissed. It would be three years of my life, more than that for the return trip, taken away from me. Then I was told about the Fantasy Week that the trip has.

“For any trip that takes longer than two years the company representative gets to have one week of fun, thus the Fantasy Week. The nanites get reprogrammed dirt side so the crew, you, become however the company rep wants. I wanted you all to be thinner and more muscular, and the women to have large breasts and this would happen while you were in hyper sleep. Hey I’m bisexual and like men and women. I didn’t expect them to turn me too, but that might have been their little joke since this is my first time out. The nanites have also been implanting neurological commands in your minds making you horny to begin with, but also so I could turn you all into slaves. However the command comes through the quantum communicator so it’s secure, and that damn communicator was supposed to have turned on when the engines cut out and when we were at a specific spot, so it would be warmed up by the time we woke up. That didn’t happen, so I had to do it the hard way. Now you’re all mine to command, looking exactly like how I want.

“I’ve heard stories about you all, from previous company reps. As shocking as this may sound to you, you’re not special. Fantasy week is not special. Did you know that in a previous voyage you were all sheep like, and were even guided around by a shepherd. I’ve heard another time you all reenacted an entire sitcom, I’m not sure why. No matter what I’ve been told it always devolves into sex. I do look forward to when I’m licking someone’s pussy while getting plowed by one of you strapping men. I will say I really didn’t have any intension on the captain dying.”

Brenda looked around at the crew and smiled a wicked smile. Martin hadn’t moved from sitting back on his heels but his dick had shrunk and more cum had dribbled out. Will was still fucking Carla in the ass, and Carla looked like she was still enjoying it, but Will seemed to really be relish it with every stroke into her ass hole. Annabelle had lost it with her eyes rolled far back into her head, her smiling mouth looked pained, with hands on her hips sweat rolled down her arms and chest and down her legs to meet up with the pool of cum juice flowing from her. “For now, since this is my show,” Brenda said sounding happy, “let’s get things started.”