The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happenings On The Universal Starship Energy Wave

By S.P. Riley

Chapter 11

“So we just wait around for a week?” Annabelle asked everyone in the galley.

“According to the engine’s computer,” Martin stated looking for something to eat in one of the bins.

“So what do we do for a week? I mean I could masturbate, but I’m not sure that I could keep it up for a week,” Annabelle said almost joking.

Everyone in the galley looked at her. Will was seated in an uncomfortable chair tapping away at his electronic pad. Carla was sipping at a cup of steaming coffee. Martin was reconstituting a pack of meat substitute. Brenda was nowhere to be seen. Everyone was naked. No one seemed to have a problem with the fact that no one had cloths on.

“We’re all going to agree we didn’t just hear that,” Carla said evenly.

“Agreed,” both Martin and Will said at the same time.

Just then Brenda walked into the galley, also naked, but she had put her hair up into a bun looking around at everyone she said, “Hello all.”

“Greetings Mistress,” the four voices said. The way they acted it was perfectly normal. No one even acted like it was out of the ordinary that they called Brenda, ‘Mistress.’

“So what do are you all going to do while we’re stuck floating out here in space for a week?” Brenda asked looking around the galley as she searched for something to eat.

“Do my electronic art, Mistress,” Carla said.

“Write, Mistress,” Martin said evenly and when people gave him looks he got defensive, “What? I like to write westerns.”

“I’ve got several books worth of medical advances I need to get caught up on, Mistress,” Will said holding up his tablet.

“I’m going to masturbate furiously, Mistress,” Annabelle said with enthusiasm.

“That really shouldn’t surprise me,” Brenda said, “but somehow it does.”

“There’s nothing really to do is there?” Will asked looking around. “We solved the mystery of the engines cycling, right?”

“Yeah,” Annabelle said dropping into an uncomfortable chair, making her breasts giggle. “They hit a roll over point so a mandatory systems check which should take about a week.”

“So the engine’s stop,” Carla said getting the facts straight, “the pods wake us up automatically. The captain is dead because?”

“I usually scan everyone before we go into hyper sleep,” Will said sounding sad, “but the captain was busy so I had to use an old scan of him, and in that time he developed a weakening of his descending aorta.”

“So all mysteries solved,” Martin said tossing his wrapper into the recycling slot.

“Unless something new pops up, those are all my questions answered,” Will said looking at his pad.

Brenda smiled when she said, “Will, get hard and cum for me. Carla, masturbate feverishly until you climax.”

“Yes Mistress,” both people echoed.

Carla put her coffee cup down on the table and then leaned against a wall and started rubbing herself between her legs. The muscles on her arms bulged as she started to work her fingers deep inside her slit. Rubbing and stroking and moaning as her body reacted to the stimulation that she was giving herself. Her nipples grew rock hard on her enormous breasts as she jammed two fingers deep inside her lubricating pussy. Carla’s eyes were closed, her mouth slack, and her head thrown back as her knees bent beneath her. She had one hand thrust deep between her legs as the other rubbed the smooth skin just above her slit.

Will put his digital pad on the table and sat back. His penis was already growing and expanding. It stretched as the folds and wrinkles that had defined it smoothed out into tight skin over veins and ribbed man meat. It grew as the head rose up and then it was like a third leg pointing out from his hips. As soon as it got to the maximum size the mighty cock started to pump. Everyone, except for the masturbating Carla, could see the long tube like protrusion under the thick dick have a bulge that flowed up the long rod as Will’s entire dick seemed to pump. Then the bulge reached the head and out from Will’s mighty man meat a glob of white shot out high into the air, almost to the ceiling, but the artificial gravity pulled it back down so it splattered on Will’s muscular chest. And some even splattered on his glasses. Another sticky white glob shot out and although it didn’t go as far it was larger and more cum fell onto Will’s chest. Over and over his rod pumped out the seed of life and only once did Will moan in pleasure.

Carla screamed as her body became seized with a mighty orgasm. The prominent muscles in her legs stood out as her body clenched in orgasm. Her abdominal muscles constricted on her sweaty brown skin and from around her hand clear fluid flowed out and around her hand, down her legs, and pooled under her feet. Carla was still rubbing fast at her pussy making the orgasm last as much as possible. Then she slipped on her own juices landing hard on her rear, and breathing heavy. She let her arms flop to her sides with her legs spread and everyone could see Carla’s pink slit as it again was rocked by an aftershock of orgasm and a thimble of pussy juice ran out.

“Thank you everyone,” Brenda said and looked around. “Martin please take Carla to her room and get her cleaned up, no sexual stuff, unless Carla wants it, then Martin you’ll do everything you can to please her.”

“Yes Mistress,” Martin said gently picking the shorter woman up off the floor.

“Annabelle,” Brenda said to the red head who had been really enjoying the show Carla had put on. Annabelle whipped her head to face her Mistress and Brenda continued, “Clean up the good doctor here, with your tongue.”

“Yes Mistress,” Annabelle said and got up and went around to where Will was. She got on her knees and began licking the sticky white goo. She got most of it in her mouth when she looked around for something.

“Swallow it, dear,” Brenda said as if talking to a child.

Annabelle swallowed the cum with clear dislike on her face. “Yes Mistress,” Annabelle said but didn’t sound happy about it. Then the red head went back to cleaning up Will’s chest.

“Okay Annabelle,” Brenda said and when the woman looked up Brenda continued, “you love the taste of cum, and I mean love it. It tastes better than anything you’ve ever tasted. Not just the taste but the feel of it, on your tongue, in your mouth, and even in your stomach it is amazing. Now tell me you fucking love cum.”

“I fucking love cum, Mistress,” Annabelle said between licks.

“Say it again, but make me really believe you,” Brenda said.

“I FUCKING LOVE CUM, MISTRESS!!!” Annabelle yelled putting her whole body into each word rubbing up against the doctor.

“That’s more like it,” Brenda said with a grin. She stood up and started heading out of the galley. “Oh right, Annabelle, when you’re done there clean up the floor here, you don’t need to use your tongue. We don’t want anyone to slip. Will, come to my room in about four hours.”

“Yes Mistress,” both slaves echoed.

Chapter 12

“That is really impressive,” Annabelle said looking over Carla’s shoulder.

Carla was reclined in a chair she’d brought into the galley and was working on her electric tablet. Annabelle had walked into the galley to get something and glanced over at Carla using an electronic paint program to create a work of art. “Thank you,” Carla said and then zoomed out to show the entire piece. In the picture that Carla was working on there was a man and woman in a sexual embrace clearly on a starship indicated by stars out one window and a bright star out the next. The man clearly was forcing at something with a strained look on his face, that resembled Martin. The woman had her eyes closed and her mouth open in a scream of pleasure. “I’m calling it, ‘No One Heard You,’” Carla said with pride.

“Right,” Annabelle said pointing at the picture, “because in space no one can hear you scream. Bad joke.”

“It’s a working title,” Carla said hiding her grin.

Brenda popped her head in the galley and asked the women there, “Where can I find rope?”

“In the cargo hold, Mistress” Annabelle said quickly, “I can show you.”

“Let’s go,” Brenda said following the naked tall woman down to the cargo hold.

When the pair got there Martin was using the space to exercise. He was doing pull-ups on one of the beams, and it was clear he had already done other exercising given how sweaty he was. He was also naked with his penis hanging limply between his legs as the muscles in his arms bunched up as he pulled his bodyweight up. Mirror image muscles on his back rippled as he lifted himself up by his fingers. Even the muscles in his butt pulled tight as he elevated himself into the air.

Brenda slowed and watched Martin exercise as Annabelle walked to a cabinet and with a metal clank opened it to numerous supplies. “Did you want a pair of scissors too, Mistress,” Annabelle asked finding a bundle of rope.

“Yes,” Brenda said watching Martin. Martin noticed he was being watched and was about to get down when Brenda said, “Don’t stop on my account, keep exercising.”

“Yes Mistress,” Martin said with a grunt as he boosted himself aloft again.

“Here you go Mistress,” Annabelle said and only glanced at Martin’s naked muscular body cover in glistening sweat.

“Thanks,” Brenda said still watching Martin’s body move. “You don’t find that sexually appealing at all?” Brenda asked Annabelle sounding dumbfounded.

Annabelle looked at Martin, and then looked him up and down, and looked at his penis, and she started shaking her head. “Not at all, Mistress,” Annabelle said sounding apologetic. “That just looks like meat to me, and not in a good way. I’ve had sex with one guy, one time, and did not feel anything like what I felt the first time a woman touched me because we both wanted to. Given the choice between a guy roughly shoving a dick into my pussy versus a woman’s smooth body against mine while our fingers fondle each other’s clit, I’ll take the woman anytime.”

“I don’t understand it,” Brenda said shaking her own head. “I like men and women, and sometimes I want a dick in me, and sometimes I want a woman licking me, but to pick only one of those makes me think you’re missing out.” Brenda hefted the rope and the industrial scissors and then had an idea. “Hey Martin, come down here,” Brenda called out.

“Yes Mistress,” Martin said and dropped to the floor before walking the few steps to the two women.

“Martin,” Brenda said getting the bald man’s attention, “When I leave you are going to fuck Annabelle here. You are going to do everything you can to make her cum over and over again with your cock inside her pussy. Make it rough sex, really rough sex, and I want you to enjoy it. You are going to fuck Annabelle and it will be the greatest fuck of your life, and the roughest, and don’t stop until you’ve cum three times inside her.”

“Yes Mistress,” Martin said giving Annabelle a predatory look of sexual desire as his cock started to get hard and ridged.

“Mistress,” Annabelle said looking a little scared.

“Don’t talk, listen to me slave,” Brenda said and Annabelle’s full attention was snapped and laser focused on the blond woman. “You are going to let Martin fuck you, and it will be rough and you will love every second of it. When he’s fucking you and his dick is inside you it will be wonderful. You will feel more sexual pleasure from his dick being thrust into you than any woman’s tongue ever has. While he’s fucking you any pain will be the instant pleasure magnified a hundred times. You will beg him to fuck you, to hurt you, to make you scream, and you’ll love every moment of it. You will have one orgasm after another, after another, and beg for more. After he’s cum inside you three times then you can stop. After all this I want to hear if you enjoyed yourself or not. Do you understand slave?”

Annabelle opened her mouth and then seemed to pause for a second before saying, “I don’t want Martin to fuck me, Mistress.”

Brenda didn’t look happy about this, “Annabelle, you want Martin to fuck you.”

“I want Martin to fuck me, Mistress” Annabelle repeated.

“You’d love to have Martin fuck you,” Brenda said.

“I’d love to have Martin fuck me, Mistress” Annabelle said getting flushed.

“Your horny, and you’re pussy is hot, wet, and dripping with desire for Martin to fuck you,” Brenda said with a sadistic grin on her face.

“I’m horny, and my pussy is hot, wet, and dripping with desire for Martin to fuck me, Mistress,” Annabelle said starting to breath heavy and the smell of sex started coming from her.

“Okay, you two have fun,” Brenda said turning to leave, “I need to tie up the doctor now.” Brenda stopped in the hallway and then backtracked to peek into the cargo hold. Martin’s cock was buried deep into Annabelle’s pussy as she was on her back on one of the crates. Martin was thrusting hard into the red headed woman, and he had one hand around her throat and the other pinning her wrist down. Annabelle screamed a little when Martin gave a mighty thrust into her but that scream was short lived by a squeeze of Martin’s hand around her throat.

Chapter 13

“Mistress, I’m here,” Doctor William Blanch said from the doorway to Brenda’s small room. There wasn’t much, a one person bed, a dresser, a small shower in the corner, and a desk that was just big enough to fit a chair under it.

“Yes you are,” Brenda said standing up in a way that showed off her naked body. Her firm large breasts and chiseled abs on her front. Her muscular arms that flowed to her firm shoulders and sloping neck. The blond hair that hung down her rippled back. The defined ass that developed into legs roped with muscle that terminated in delicate feet. She oozed sexual desire. The doctor seemed oblivious to this.

“What can I do for you Mistress?” Will asked.

Brenda seemed flustered. “How about you get on the bed,” Brenda offered.

“Oh, um, okay, if you want me to, Mistress,” Will said climbing onto the bed and propping his head up while he lay on his side. “Now what?”

“Why are men so dense?” Brenda asked herself. “Okay, this may not be hard for you to do but I want your mind to go blank, no thoughts, no feelings, no questions or wonderings or anything. I want you to not think at all.” Brenda noticed there wasn’t any response from Will, and although she was expecting a, ‘yes Mistress,’ it didn’t come. She looked down at the doctor and noticed he was gazing at nothing and his eyes were focused somewhere out into space. “Yeah that wasn’t a long trip,” Brenda said. She carefully took off his glasses and put them on her desk, and then she started to manhandle the man into the position she wanted.

Not much time later Brenda was whispering into Will’s ear what she wanted. His blank mind taking everything in, even if he wasn’t allowed to think about it. Bright orange rope encircled his wrists and ankles, secured under the bed. When Brenda was done instructing the doctor she started snapping her fingers in front of his face saying, “Okay Doc, you can start thinking again. Come back to reality, slave.”

William blinked a few times and looked around. When he focused on Brenda he said, “Mistress, did you take my glasses off?”

“Yes, I did,” Brenda sighed. “William, have you noticed anything else?”

“You’ve tied me up, Mistress,” Will said testing his bonds. “Why did you do that Mistress?”

“Because,” Brenda said dragging a finger down his bare chest to touch is soft penis, “I don’t want you to run away from me. I want to play with my little slave without that whole, trying to move thing, or at least not much.”

“Mistress, please let me go,” Will said pulling at the rope starting to sound frantic.

“Eventually,” Brenda said pinching one of Will nipples. “First I’m going to make you hot. Then I’m going to make you burn. Then I’m going to make you beg for it.”

“Mistress, I don’t like being tied up!” Will said as Brenda started to give his muscular chest playful bites. She looked down and saw his dick starting to swell. She bit harder.

“I like you tied up,” Brenda said getting on the bed at the foot of it. She started rubbing Will’s long muscular legs up and down going higher with each stroke. “I like seeing you struggle, and yet you can’t get away. Seeing you move just enough that you know that escape might be possible, but I won’t let you. I’m in control here, and all you can do is beg knowing only I have the power to let you go.” She had started giving play bites to his inner thighs getting closer to his groin.

William’s cock was distended with blood making it stand up from his body. The head pointing at the ceiling as if showing which way to escape to. Will was pulling at the rope, rubbing against the sheets with his naked body that was starting to sweat. He really looked like he was struggling to free himself. “Mistress!” Will yelled, he breathed and then shouted, “I burn!”

“And whom do you burn for?” Brenda asked with a seduction sound as she rubbed her body against his.

“I burn for you Mistress!” Will yelled. “You’re making me so horny!”

“Yes, slave you burn for your Mistress,” Brenda said grabbing hold of Wills erect cock with both hands.

Brenda’s door opened. “Doc,” Martin said coming in with Annabelle draped on his shoulder.

“OH FUCK IT!” Brenda said the mood broken. “What fuck is wrong with you two! You know what, I don’t want to hear it! Fuck it all I was enjoying myself! This is supposed to be my fantasy week, and you two fucking assholes are ruining it! Fuck IT! Well Martin since you seem like you have a tone of energy left go find Carla and fuck her until you’re unconscious, and tell her that I said she should fuck you back just as hard! You, Annabelle, tell me the truth did you enjoy being fucked by Martin, other than me telling you to enjoy it?” There was a tense silence that Martin used to leave the room, closing the door behind him.

“No Mistress,” Annabelle said, but sounded in pain saying.

“FUCK IT ALL!” Brenda said throwing up her arms. “Fine, then stand there and watch me fuck the good doctor here! Don’t make a sound, but watching me fuck him will turn you on, and I mean really turn you on! Watching us will make you a hundred times hornier than you have ever been before! Don’t touch yourself, but stand there, watch, and get so horny that not only will your pussy be dripping wet you’ll orgasm just watching us! Will, get ready for the fucking of your life!”

“As you command Mistress,” Will said his cock that was starting to soften sprang to being intensely hard.

Brenda lowered her body down onto William’s long rod. She, slid her slick pussy down around his engorged cock. Brenda sighed in delight feeling him fill her body. Leaning forward some she felt his dick slightly stroke her g-spot and it sent a shiver of pleasure down her body. Brenda let out a moan of pleasure as the feeling of packing her pussy with his thick man-meat made her moan again. She started moving her hips up and down. She reached down and dug her fingernails into Will’s checks causing some pain that just intensified the pleasure making both of them moan. She leaned forward and grabbed both of his wrists where they were tied, making her breasts push against the red welts she had just made. She kissed him full on the lips, and he eagerly kissed back. Moaning as they both moved together maximizing the pleasure of all the stimulation going on. Will tied and helpless. Brenda in total control with a cock as long as her arm buried deep inside her body. Both of them sweating and kissing and rubbing making sexual groans of pleasure.

There was another sound, more of a whimper in the room. Brenda broke off the kiss she was enjoying to look over at her other plaything. Annabelle was covered in sweat. It was dripping off her nose, her bare breasts, and running down her arms to drip off her fingers. Annabelle’s firm stomach muscles were contracting in what was clearly an orgasm that rocked her slick body. Brenda looked down the read head’s form until she looked at what was coming from between her legs.

The doctor saw it too and even without his glasses said, “That’s blood.”

“Ah Fuck!” Brenda said knowing that her night was shot. “Annabelle, answer me truthfully, are you hurt?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Annabelle said with a mixture of pain and sexual arousal.

“Damn it,” Brenda said getting off of William with a pop. “Okay, Annabelle, you’re not horny anymore. You can stop being aroused by the sight of me fucking Will, at least for now.”

“Thank you Mistress,” Annabelle said but now she sounded like she was simply in pain.

“Will,” Brenda said snapping her fingers, “go back to being normal, and free yourself so you can go take care of Annabelle here.”

“What? What’s going on? Where are my glasses?” Will said slipping his hands from the loops that were around his wrists.

“They’re on the desk over there,” Brenda said looking at the blood and other bodily fluids all over her floor. “Annabelle’s hurt, you need to heal her.”

“Annabelle’s hurt,” Doctor Blanch said slipping the ropes off his ankles before reaching out and getting his glasses and putting them on. “Hang on,” Will said getting on his feet, looking down at himself, realizing he was naked, and that Annabelle was naked, and Brenda was naked. Will looked at his arm and flexed it seeing the muscle pop up, then Annabelle moaned in pain. “Annabelle, do you need me to carry you?” Will asked going over to the red head.

“Please,” Annabelle said and almost collapsed into Will’s arms.

“I got you,” Will said easily picking up the woman and opening the door with his knee.

“Let me know what the damage is,” Brenda said as Will left.

“I will,” William stated heading for the medical bay.

Brenda narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

Chapter 14

The medical bay usually didn’t see much action, but this time it seemed wrong to have a patient on the bed. Annabelle was covered in a white sheet while a large monitor over her head constantly showed the readout of her vital signs. There was a rolling script of what the nanites were doing inside her body. At the moment she was sleeping, better for the nanites to work. Doctor William Blanch however was worried. He was tapping away at the electronic pad in his hand as he passed back and forth next to Annabelle wearing a pair of tight black pants and a stretched to its limit black shirt.

“How’s the patient, Doc,” Brenda asked walking into the room. Brenda had put on black top that had strategic holes cut in it to show off a great deal of skin, but not her nipples, and was cut short to show off her defined abs. She had on a pair of black panties that although molded to her skin covered her private areas.

Will looked up, and tried not to show fear. “She had a great deal of damaged to her vaginal walls,” Will said tapping on his tablet. “Some internal bleeding, a ruptured small intestine, and numerous contusions about her throat, arms, and breasts. The nanites have quite a job to do, but nothing they can’t handle. It’ll take about six hours.” Will looked up at Brenda and then as if forgetting something he added, “Mistress.”

“Right,” Brenda said. “So you remember.”

“Um,” Will never was good at thinking fast, “remember what?”

“Apocalyptic happenings on the universal starship energy wave,” Brenda said. “Strip naked, get hard, and kneel before me slave.”

“Yes Mistress,” Will said almost blankly. He pealed his shirt and pants off just as his dick started growing. He got down on his knees before his Mistress.

Brenda seemed to think for a second, narrowing her eyes at her kneeling slave. “You got your free will back when I told you to go back to being normal, did you,” Brenda asked a question she knew the answer to.

“Yes Mistress,” Will said and then added, “it was then I realized I was free of your control.”

“Of course,” Brenda said realizing how she had to choose her words from now on. “Have you done anything else to undermine my control?”

Will blinked as if thinking before saying, “I have the nanites in Annabelle attempting to undo the brainwashing done to us.”

“Well stop it,” Brenda commanded and William jumped to his feet to start to tap away at the tablet to changed the nanite programming. “I want full control over Annabelle. Now have you done anything else to undermine me?”

“No Mistress, only that,” Will said tapping away. “Forgive me, Mistress. I have reversed Annabelle’s nanites to reinstate the mental brainwashing.”

“Good,” Brenda said reaching down and stroking Will’s cock. “Now how long will it take to heal my slave?”

“About two hours Mistress,” Will said moaning at Brenda’s touch.

“Well, I suppose you need to watch over your patient then,” Brenda said taking her hand from the doctor’s dick.

“I should be here, Mistress,” Will answered.

Brenda grumbled a little looking at the naked man before her. “Being your Mistress isn’t enough,” Brenda said thinking out loud. “Yes you must obey me, but being obeyed is not being worshiped?”

“Mistress?” Will was perplexed.

“No,” Brenda said shaking her head. She stripped off her top and her panties to stand before William naked. “I am not your Mistress, I am your Goddess! I am your SEX GODDESS! I am far beyond you in every way and the only way you can experience even a fraction of what I am is in the sexual everything I give off! Every move I make is like your greatest orgasm times ten! Every word I speak is like the electric blast in your mind from an orgasm magnified by a hundred! Every touch I grace you with is like every sexual experience you’ve ever had exploding through you exaggerated a thousand measures over! I am no longer human but a Goddess that you worship for I am SEX!”

Will climaxed.

Will had sunk to his knees without realizing it, a sheen of sweat covered his body, as his eyes were fixed rigidly on his goddess. His body rocked as his cock kept cumming. Drool started to form on the side of his mouth as he kept cumming. Brenda smiled at him and he shot more cum out, harder and farther than any of the others. He still gazed at her and did not blink, for if he did then he would lose sight of his goddess for even that fraction of an instant, and such would be unbearable. Brenda smiled and said, “I might have over done it, oh well.”

William heard these words and they were like gasoline on a fire, and he exploded with another orgasm that was even more powerful than all the others he had experience. The cum shot out without a curve splashing against the wall in a sticky white splat. “Whoa, there doc, save some of that for when I fuck you,” Brenda said. Will felt like his body wanted to rip apart. He wanted to obey his Goddess and save his cum for her, but the idea of her fucking him made him want to shoot his load again and again.

“Now Will, I have a very important job for you,” Brenda said and Will’s eyes showed just as much intensity as before but now seemed more focused. “You need to get my plaything there, named Annabelle, back in working order. When she’s ready I want you to bring her to me. Can you do that?”

“Anything for you Goddess!” William shouted in ecstasy.

“Oh I like this,” Brenda said as she scooped up her cloths heading for the door. “I think I’ll convert the rest of the crew.” Brenda looked back at the still kneeling and trembling doctor. “Okay, one more time, cum for me doctor, only once,” Brenda said into the medical bay.

The largest and most forceful ejaculation of William’s life happened. The stick white seed didn’t even arch as it shot across the room and audibly hitting the wall. Will had his hips thrust forward in sexual release as drool did roll down the side of his mouth and on down to his chin. Brenda laughed as she closed the door. William stayed on his knees getting his breath back, but it was hard going. Just knowing that his Goddess was on the same ship as him made him want to climax over and over again.

Chapter 15

“Fuck,” Annabelle Minnewawa said groaning on the medical table. She pushed at the sheet that was covering her and slowly sat up feeling stiff. She had a bad taste in her mouth. The tall, muscular, red head hefted her large breasts for a second as if forgetting they were hers. She looked around realizing she was in the medical bay, but not seeing anyone around. Annabelle groaned as she swung her legs over the side of the bed, and then gingerly got to her feet. Annabelle put a hand between her legs, but there wasn’t anything there, and rightly deduced that she’d been cleaned up.

Annabelle looked around for anyone, but didn’t see anyone around. There was a sound down at the galley so the tall naked woman headed for that. When she came inside there was a sight that didn’t give her much pause. Brenda was sitting in the chair that Carla had brought into the galley. Before the blond woman were Carla, Martin, and Will all down on the ground bowing before her. Annabelle didn’t say anything as she went over to one of the water pod dispensers and pressed the button for a pod. Annabelle held the ball of water and nibbled off the nub to release the water into her mouth while watching the crew. The three on the floor were naked and covered in sweat like they’d just been exercising hard. They were trembling as they bowed before Brenda with pools of cum and pussy juices under them. Annabelle sucked down the water and then popped the edible pod in her mouth and started to chew it.

“Okay, Mistress, I’ll bite, not hard, what’s going on?” Annabelle asked.

“Oh Annabelle,” Brenda said sounding superior, “I’m not your Mistress, I am far more than that. I am your Goddess! I am your Sex Goddess! I am pure unadulterated sex made flesh! Every word, movement, touch, or look from me is a massive orgasm in your mind and body! All that I am is your greatest sexual fantasy made real and a thousand times better! I am an orgasm that can shatter worlds! I am cum that can put out a star! I am a climax that could fill a black hole! I am every sexual experience of every living thing in the whole universe condensed to before you! You will worship me for you have no choice! I AM YOUR GODDESS!”

Annabelle’s pussy was spraying cum juice even before she dropped to her knees. It would have been painful, but for her goddess there was nothing she wouldn’t do to simply be in her presence. For Annabelle her Goddess wasn’t just sex, but her only reason for her next breathe, her next heart beat, or even her next orgasm that filled her body with liquid fire. Annabelle couldn’t and didn’t want to stop cumming for her Goddess.

“I’m sorry I had to take the good doctor from your side,” Brenda said to the bowing red head. “I just couldn’t wait any longer. I really am enjoying being worshiped. Now slaves say, ‘We worship you goddess.’”

“We worship you Goddess!” The four said in the middle of their own orgasm.

Brenda laughed with joy. “Now I get why cult leaders do what they do,” Brenda said looking at the four adoring worshipers. “Say it again,” Brenda commanded.

“We worship you Goddess!” Everyone shouted as they climaxed again.

Brenda sighed and leaned back in the chair, spreading her legs to reveal her pussy lips. Every climaxed at the sight. “Keep repeating, ‘we worship you goddess,’ until I tell you to stop, and really make me feel it,” Brenda said closing her eyes.

“WE WORSHIP YOU GODDESS!” Everyone yelled. “WE WORSHIP YOU GODDESS! WE WORSHIP YOU GODDESS! WE WORSHIP YOU GODDESS! WE WORSHIP YOU GODDESS!”

Chapter 16

Days later Brenda was sitting in the captains chair watching the spectacle before her. William and Martin were wrestling, naked, with erect cocks. They were really putting their all into it trying to break holds, and fast movements to get on top of the other. The two were covered in sweat, scratches, and bruises starting to form. Brenda was watching this with Carla standing next to her, also still naked, holding a tray that had snack foods and a tall glass of iced tea. Carla’s eyes were glazed over as she stood the tray was perfectly motionless, but the dark skinned woman was having a small orgasm with each heartbeat, making her muscular body rock every second. Annabelle was between Brenda’s legs licking at the blond woman’s pussy. Annabelle’s eyes too were glazed over, and after every ten licks the red head would say, “I worship my Goddess,” before licking again.

Will broke a hold and rolled away just as Martin dove after him. Will continued the roll that got him to his feet, his erect cock slapping around his waist. Just as Will was about to go in for a grab both he and Martin stood straight up with hands at their sides. Brenda noticed this, and then also noticed that Annabelle had stopped licking. Carla had stopped climaxing.

“What the hell is going on?” Brenda asked.

Martin was the first to speak, “I must get the flight computer operational, Goddess.”

Will spoke next, “I have to get the hyper sleep pods and nanites ready, Goddess.”

Annabelle said with more focused eyes, “I need to get the engines ready, Goddess.”

Carla said in her southern accent, “I must make sure the cargo is ready to go, Goddess.”

“Well fuck,” Brenda said watching the crew go do what they said they were going to do. “I guess my fantasy week is over. I guess I’ll… Clean up the mess I made.” The last statement was made in a robotic tone as the muscular blond woman stood up and marched to one of the supply closets and extracted cleaning supplies kept there.

For the next two hours Brenda worked from one end of the ship to the other cleaning up anything that didn’t belong. Between the stray strands of rope, to dried body fluids found in odd places, to red, blond, and black hairs found where they shouldn’t be Brenda cleaned it all up. What Brenda didn’t realize is she was repeating something quietly. “The company owns me, I serve the company,” Brenda said cleaning a sweaty oily image of a pair of breasts off a window in the galley. “The company owns me, I serve the company,” Brenda said mopping up a dried pool of cum juices from the floor in Martin’s room. “The company owns me, I serve the company,” Brenda said as she replaced the ripped sheets from Carla’s bed.

“Goddess,” William said to Brenda. The blond woman came back to herself in the hyper sleep chamber. William was holding out the black sleep coverings they all wore in hyper sleep.

Brenda tried to say something as if to issue some final command, but what came out was, “The company owns me, I serve the company.” She got dressed and got into her hyper sleep pod. William went around closing the pod covers on each person. Everyone had glazed over eyes as they were perfectly frozen in place as the transparent covering closed around each person. Will then went to his pod, took off his glasses, and climbed inside before touching lit up buttons and his own covering closed over him.

The next thing William knew his mouth tasted like mint and vomit. Everything hurt from his toe nails to his eyelashes. Will moaned in pain as he sat up in his hyper sleep bed. Will could feel the pain medication flooding his system, and knew that he’d feel better, but he had a crew to check on. The doctor found and put on his glasses as he lowered his feet to the floor. William hiked his pants back up his scrawny body. He’d never been able to pack on either fat or muscle, and so he was thin, and short, and had glasses. The typical doctor.

Will heard other moans behind him. Will turned to see his familiar crew. Martin Beacontree with his silver white hair on his head, slouching dark skinned body, and middle age man gut hanging out. There was Brenda Vivendi, a new corporate representative that Will didn’t know very well, short, plump, blond, and dark circles under her eyes that never seemed to go away. Carla Sierra had to hop to the floor given she was the shortest of the crew, and because of that she was plump, but in all the right places for her height. The last one in the row was Annabelle Minnewawa who was thin enough Will was concerned, with bones sticking out on her hips, ribs visible on her chest that was as flat as his, and short red hair on the top of her head. Annabelle had jumped out of the hyper sleep bed ready for anything, “Are we there yet?”

“Shut up,” Carla said pushing the heal of her hand to her head. “Can I get five more minutes?”

“Not my business,” Will said getting ready to scan everyone with his electric tablet. “Take it up with the captain.” Will had said this loud enough that the captain in the other hyper sleep bay should have heard him.

“Cap?” Martin asked sounding concerned.

“I’ll get him, he likes me,” Annabelle said walking around everyone.

“I’m glad someone does,” Carla said leaning against her hyper sleep pod. “At least I didn’t wake up with white hairs in my mouth this time.”

“That was weird,” Martin agreed as Will scanned him.

“OH GOD!” Annabelle said from where the captain’s hyper sleep pod was.

Chapter 17

“He left us the ship?” William asked confused. He sat with his brow furled dressed in a white button up shirt and black slacks.

The room on space station Mann was cramp and dark. Brenda was dressed in a loose fitting dress over her large bulk She had a digital pad before her and she was looking it over. “Technically you each own a quarter of the ship,” Brenda said looking over the document. “The captain didn’t have any family, or children, or any living relative left. I’m betting that’s why he changed his will so you all get part of the ship. You also each get a quarter of the money he’s saved up from being captain, which is quite a bit.”

“So what, now?” Annabelle asked. She had on a padded full body blue suit that made her look less like a skeleton.

“We could do a number of things,” Carla said thinking. She had on a simple green shirt that covered much of her bulk and tight dark blue stretch pants. “We could try to buy each other out, and then one of us could own the ship outright. We could all agree to share any profits from any cargo runs four-ways. I assume the company still wants us to ship cargo?”

“As long as your rates stay the same, yes,” Brenda stated knowing there was another reason why she wanted to be on the Universal Starship Energy Wave.

“We’d need to hire a captain,” Martin said. Martin was wearing a red flannel shirt with the top button undone, and faded blue jeans. “I know someone here on Mann who use to be a captain until her ship just died on her. Annabelle would like her, she’s a lesbian.” Annabelle stuck her tongue out at Martin who only grinned back.

“Well what does everyone think?” Carla turned to her crewmates. “Stay on as co-owners of the Energy Wave, hire a captain, share in whatever profits we make until we’re all sick of each other and want out?”

“Sounds like the best idea to me,” William said.

“I’m in,” Martin agreed.

“Can I be captain?” Annabelle asked.

“No,” Carla answered.

“Fine, but can I get a new title, engineer sounds so train like,” Annabelle said sounding wistful.

Carla was wondering how long it would be until she was sick of the red head. “Come up with some ideas and propose them at the next owners meeting,” Carla said to Annabelle. “We’re still your space mule,” Carla said to Brenda.

“Glad to hear it,” Brenda said and then turned the electric pad around for everyone to sign.

As they were leaving the meeting and going their separate ways for the next few days William was slower than the rest and ended up walking next to Brenda. Will felt like he should say something to the woman so he asked, “Any plans for your week of leave time?”

“I still work,” Brenda said evenly. “There’s still contracts to get signed and cargo to be loaded and unloaded. You four need to find a new captain unless you want Annabelle to get the job.”

“We’ll find someone,” Will answered.

“Other than that I think I’m going to go to one of those hypnotherapists to help me cut back on my eating, and I know there’s at least a dozen gyms on this floating ball of metal,” Brenda said with a smile. “I think it’s time I lose some weight and maybe put on some muscle. You know you would probably look really good with some muscle.”

Will smiled wide at that comment. “Sorry,” Will said raising his hand to ward off Brenda’s suggestion, “me with muscle of any kind is just a fantasy.”

-The End-