The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven Scent

BY Mesmer Eyes

Raoul dug the hoe into the soil, gradually breaking up the earth in the garden that he tended lovingly for the houses rich absent landlord. Raoul loved the garden and nurtured each plant with the care on devotion that most men would lavish only on their families. To Raoul these plants were his family. But for once his mind was a little distracted, a new guest had arrived a few days ago and upset his lonely routine. To be fair the woman had done nothing to interfere, it was her actual presence that was giving him trouble. The young boys employed to fetch and carry for him in the large garden were fawning over her as if they had never seen a woman before. However thought Raoul they had never seen one such as this. She belonged on pictures in magazines and on the well-thumbed pages of the calendar in Pablo’s garage. Raoul sighed; this woman would only bring trouble, until now everyone had been satisfied with the local girls. They all new her of course, at least her picture. She was a young and beautiful model called Valeria and she had come to disrupt their lives for a holiday.

Raoul looked up and saw her taking what had become a daily journey to a secluded part of the garden where she liked to sit cross-legged with her eyes closed, meditating. Most days she would sit there for hours doing nothing except distracting everyone with her beauty, Raoul included. Raoul watched the two boys whispering and pointing at the woman sniggering and sharing the same jokes that Raoul had shared at their age. He suspected that life would disappoint them greatly. Raoul went back to hoeing his garden; eventually becoming lost in his own little plant bound world.

Before Raoul had realised it lunchtime had come and the two boys had gone back to the village to eat lunch and bother their mothers for a change. It was an unspoken law that no one stayed in the garden at that time it was Raoul’s time and his alone. Raoul sat there in the shade chewing on a lump of bread, he could not take his eyes from her. He watched her still and serene, her legs crossed and her hands resting on her knees. To him she could almost have been a statue. Raoul had to admit that he didn’t really mind sharing his garden with her, she was quiet and polite and didn’t giggle when he smiled at her like the village girls did. Raoul thought about himself for a while, he was not by any means an old man, he liked to think that his outdoor life and his cheerful outlook made him popular with the ladies and time and time again the local girls had proved him right. Raoul had no shortage of willing partners of whom he regularly took his choice. Beyond that Raoul had his garden and for him until now that had been enough.

Raoul knew that he wanted her he also knew that it was only a dream, like rain in the long dry season. He shrugged and took a swig from his canteen. Raoul smiled, it was a smile borne from a remembered knowledge a nugget of wisdom passed down through his family. A small piece of folklore that might help him realise a dream. Raoul could here the boys returning he snarled at them and gave them their chores for the afternoon. Tomorrow was a holiday and the boys would not be here. Raoul thought that tomorrow might be a very good day indeed.

* * *

Raoul was in the garden very early, the previous evening he had gone to the old woman in the village and asked her where he could find the plant that he sought, the old woman had told him for no more than a bottle of tequila. It had taken him hours and it was well after dark that he had returned to his room near the garden to wait for morning when he could begin to chase his dream.

Raoul was in the spot that Valeria had always chosen to sit, busily planting the flowers that he had spent so long searching for. Soon he stood back, satisfied that his work was done. Soon the sun would be upon them and with luck they would prove their worth. Before Raoul could walk away he heard a voice behind him.

“Good morning Raoul.”

“Good morning miss”

“You’ve been planting flowers here?”

“Yes miss, it is a new addition I have found for the garden.”

“They look a little sorry for themselves.”

“They will soon become strong. I have given them water and soon the sun will come and they will feel as if they are home.”

“I’m sure you are right Raoul”

Raoul decided to fire an opening shot in his campaign.”

“When the sun comes, the flowers will bloom and the scent will be wonderful, I am told that the smell alone is enough to make your life a happy one.”

“In that case Raoul I’ll be sure and take a good sniff.”

Raoul smiled and backed away returning to another part of the garden from where he could watch Valeria without seeming to be spying. He watched her wave at him and then sit in her usual position. Raoul doffed his hat and looked up as the first patch of sunlight hit the newly planted patch of flowers. Now it was up to nature.

Valeria was smiling, she knew that Raoul found her attractive, most men did and she suspected that he had gone to the trouble to plant these flowers for her. She smiled again it had been a lovely thought and later she would have to thank him. Valeria closed her eyes and began to relax. She had been sat there for only a few minutes when she smelt it. The scent was indescribable; it must be the flowers that Raoul planted. She opened her eyes, leant closer and took a deep breath. The smell was wonderful; Valeria had honestly smelt nothing like it in her life. She began to try and categorise the smell but it defied description. Valeria was starting to feel really relaxed and happy, she felt so happy. Valeria realised that the plant must have some kind of narcotic effect but even so she took another deep sniff and then another. It was getting difficult to think Valeria knew something was happening to her but at that point she just didn’t care, the scent of the plant had invaded every corner of her mind filling it with a sense of well being that she had never felt before. Soon she was sat there with her head slumped forward, her hands dragging on the floor and with a smile on her face that gave animation to her blank and sightless stare. She felt arms lifting her up. She was being carried. Her head fell backwards and bounced up and down as Raoul carried her into the house.

Raoul stared at her a lump in both his throat and in his trousers. He sat on the bed and whispered her name.

“Valeria”

Valeria lay there smiling and moaning softly.

“Open your eyes Valeria.”

Valeria opened her eyes and looked up at him, the smile not diminishing for an instant. She was awake but oblivious to what was going on around her, the flowers had done a good job but now it was up to him. He had never done anything like this before; he had seen a travelling show where an old man had swung a watch in front of some of the villagers and made them do what he wanted. It had been the talk of the village for days. The man had called it mesmerism. It was a word that meant nothing to him and he didn’t even own a watch, all he had was a small pendant his mother had always worn. Raoul took it from his pocket and began to swing it back and forth in front of Valeria’s eyes.

“Look at the pretty pendant Valeria, watch it closely.”

Valeria, still smiling and happy saw no reason not to. She just followed the pendant with here eyes backwards and forwards while Raoul tried to remember what the old man had done next.

“You are very tired, very very tired.”

Raoul kept repeating this until he thought that Valeria looked as tired as she could be, then he continued.

“You need to sleep. You will fall into a deep sleep.”

Raoul saw her eyes began to flutter and the smile she had until now was beginning to slacken. He took a deep breath and carried on.

“Go to sleep Valeria, A deep sleep, where you will hear only the sound of my voice.”

Valeria’s eyes were almost closed; her breaths were coming deep and even. Raoul tried again.

“Listen to my voice Valeria, Go to sleep, a deep sleep, you will hear only the sound of my voice.”

Valeria’s eyes finally closed the smile was still playing on her lips but other than that her face was calm and serene.

“Can you hear me Valeria?”

“Yes”

“How do you feel”

“Wonderful”

The old man had made the villagers bark like dogs and crawl around on all fours. That wasn’t what he had in mind though. Raoul thought for a little while he took in the true beauty of the unconscious woman led before him.

“When I snap my fingers you will wake up. When you wake up you will feel aroused and in need of a lover, that lover will be me, do you understand?”

“Yes”

“When I snap my fingers a second time you will go back to sleep, just as you are now, alright Valeria.”

“Yes”

Raoul excitedly went to snap his fingers; his hands sweaty with excitement made no sound at all. Raoul cursed and dried his hands in his shirt. He then made a decision.

“Valeria when you are awake you will do whatever I ask of you, alright.”

“Yes”

Raoul snapped his fingers and heard a satisfying click, Valeria opened her eyes and stretched as if waking form a long slumber, She sat up and smiled at him and began to unbutton her blouse. Raoul gulped and retreated back to the wall with a satisfying lump in his trousers which Valeria had noticed straight away, she licked her lips and crawled to the end of the bed, flinging he blouse across the room. At that moment Raoul’s lower lip almost hit the floor, Valeria not wearing a bra was beckoning him to the bed whist her breasts magnificent in their freedom took up what was left of his attention. Raoul took a hesitant step forward as valeria stepped out of her trousers and sent them to meet her blouse. Raoul’s heart was racing; he stood at the end of the bed, frozen and unable to take in the enormity of what he had achieved. Valeria grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him on to the bed. She sat astride him undoing his shirt, gyrating her hips above his groin. Raoul was bursting to escape, he pulled her towards him and kissed her, their tongues met and Raoul wrestled with her until he was on top, his hands found her breasts and began to tweak her nipples viciously, Valeria responded by reaching into his trousers and grabbing his cock. Their lips were still locked together when Raoul finally kicked away his trousers; Valeria ripped his shorts away with a ferocity, which amazed him. For an instant he poised above her, his prick hard and rigid, then with all his strength he thrust it into her moist and waiting hole. Valeria squealed with delight and pressed herself against him, her nails embedded in his back just as he was imbedded in her.

Raoul looked her in the eyes and smiled, Valeria had the look of an animal, and he began to move himself in and out. Slowly at first, but at that point Valeria wasn’t interested in subtly. She began to move against his thrusts their bodies banging together again and again. Lost in the moment Raoul replied with a ferocity that he had not thought himself able, faster and faster, harder and harder. It was impossible to detect which of them came first, if anyone did, but the mutual scream would have been heard in the village if anyone had been listening. Raoul lay over her his limp prick still inside her encircled by her freely flowing juices. Valeria move from beneath him, Raoul tried to pull her back, But she resisted and suddenly he felt her tongue on his prick, licking and probing, teasing him to perform again. This was a first for Raoul none of the village girls would even have considered this. Raoul’s inexperience and Valeria’s obvious skill meant that it was no time at all before he shot his load again. Valeria straddled him again her lips still licking away the residue of his cum from around her face. The animal lust in her had been satisfied and now she wanted something else. Raoul felt himself harden again, this was more in his territory.

In his journey to her mouth Raoul had visited and kissed every part of her body from her toes upwards. Each time making Valeria mew with pleasure, now he was playfully nibbling her lips as with one hand he massaged a breast and with the other he began exploring her clit. So heightened was her arousal that that moment Raoul hit her g spot Valeria exploded. After an age she lay there panting and Raoul carefully inserted himself once again, this time slowly and methodically building them both towards another shriek of mutual satisfaction. He took his time, trying to repay her for the bad things he knew he had done. Both Raoul and Valeria sensed that they were close to release and they moved closer together, holding each other tightly until finally they both fell into and exhausted sleep still coupled and still holding on.

Raoul was woken by Valeria playfully nibbling his ear; he smiled and then gasped as she began to play with his member. Raoul knew he was not ready for another bout of plant the seedling and so with great regret he snapped his fingers. It was like switching off a light, Valeria lay there unmoving with glazed eyes and a blank look. For a long time Raoul lay just looking at her unsure of what to do. She couldn’t stay here with him that was for sure, he had realised his dream and now he had to move on.

When the old man had entranced the villagers he had made them forget what had happened and Raoul knew that that was what he had to do. He sighed and gave Valeria the instructions that would remove the memory of their time together. Raoul dressed took one final look at the sleeping beauty and left.

Two days later Valeria had left. Just before she had gone she had walked up to him and thanked him for letting her spend time in hi garden. Raoul had been smiling for a long time after that.

Raoul is even more successful with the village girls now. He always takes them flowers to wear and if they are lucky he shows them his mothers pendant. The girls are grateful for this and always show their appreciation.

Valeria sometimes receives a gift of a single flower in the post. When she does she thinks of her stay in the lovely garden and knows that it is time for another visit.