The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 12

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

As Emily started her countdown, a look of bliss spreading over Helen’s friend’s face, panic rose in Sarah, splintering the confidence she’d felt a moment before. What if Helen reappeared now? Helen would know something was up with her friend. Sarah could put Helen under too. But then what if one of the shop assistant’s wandered by?

It could all crash out of control.

Fortunately, no one had interrupted them by the time Emily’s count reached its end.

“So warm, so safe, so hypnotised,” Sarah smiled, pitching her voice low to make sure no one but Emily could hear her. Low and warm, like the arousal coiling within her.

Like the arousal Emily would be feeling.

“You love being hypnotised. Love me hypnotising you. It turns you on so much. What do you think about being hypnotised?”

“Love it,” Emily smiled dreamily, “Love you hypnotising me. It turns me on.”

“That’s right,” Sarah said encouragingly. “Those thoughts are true. It feels so good to be hypnotised. Safe and warm. Hypnotised. You love being hypnotised by me. Only me. You’re so hypnotised. Which means you’ll believe whatever I tell you. Do whatever I tell you. Accept whatever I do. Nod if you understand.”

Emily nodded, that simple gesture sending a thrill up Sarah’s spine.

This beautiful girl would do whatever she was told. Let Sarah do whatever she wanted.

Cautiously, Sarah reached out a hand, slipped it under Emily’s top, let her fingers trail over the bare skin of Emily’s back. Sarah’s stomach was doing flip-flops. She’d never touched a girl like this. Meaning it. Wanting it. Never imagined how electric it could be. Her fingers shook as they played over Emily’s smooth, delicate, skin. Maybe she’d get to touch Helen like this someday.

Emily was doing this because Emily was hypnotised.

“You’ll keep watching those videos,” Sarah whispered, her lips so close to Emily’s ear. “You love them, Love how they hypnotise you. Every time deeper. Every time less thoughts. Every time more ready to believe what I tell you. You love me touching you.”

Her fingertips were tracing Emily’s spine, the small bumps of her bones.

Maybe if she moved her fingers high enough she’d touch Emily’s bra.

Maybe if she was brave enough she’d touch Emily’s breasts.

Like her mother had touched her.

Sarah didn’t want to think about that.

Emily moaned.

“It turns you on. You can feel how turned on you are.”

“Are you two at it again?”

Sarah jumped away from Emily as her sister’s voice penetrated her awareness.

Sarah jumped away from Emily, her thoughts awash in panic. Emily was still hypnotised. She could just tell Emily to wake up. But that might make Helen suspicious. If she leant in close enough to whisper the words to Emily that might make Helen suspicious as well.

She didn’t know what to do.

Helen frowned at them but just shrugged. “What about this outfit?”

The skirt she now wore was short, but not quite as short as the last one and the top was figure hugging but reached down to the wasitband of the skirt.

She was still totally edible.

“It’s great!” Sarah cried. Really, her sister would look good in a hessian sack. The outfit was good though. Sarah could just imagine slipping her hand up the back of that top, touching her sister like she’d touched Emily.

She pressed her thighs together.

Thankfully, Helen didn’t seem to notice. She was frowning at her friend.

“Well?” Helen asked impatiently as Emily just stood there.

Oh shit.

Of course Emily wasn’t saying anything. Sarah had hypnotised her.

She could hypnotise Helen. That would solve everything. But she couldn’t. The words wouldn’t come. Hypnotising her sister now would interfere with Helen shopping. Helen loved shopping. Sarah could only hypnotise her sister at home. It wouldn’t be right doing it anywhere else.

But she had to do something.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it Emily?” Sarah prompted hurriedly.

“Yes,” Emily smiled distantly. “It’s great. Amazing.”

Helen’s frown deepened for a moment but then she shrugged, the answer seeming to satisfy her. She turned to one side, admiring her reflection in a nearby full length mirror. Sarah could see her sister’s breath catch. One of Helen’s hands rose, made it half-way to her chest, before Helen pulled it down again, that hand forming a fist. Helen’s eyes were so wide.

Helen shook her head before pulling herself away from the mirror. As she headed away she called over her shoulder, “Come on, time to pay for all this stuff. We’ve got other places to go.”

Helen’s back was to them. Sarah could whisper in Emily’s ear if she wanted to. Wake Helen’s friend up.

But she’d got away with it for the moment.

“Follow Helen,” Sarah ordered.

Emily did, striding fluidly after her friend.

Sarah followed close behind, not quite believing what she was doing.

Helen was arguing with shop assistant. “If we buy this much of course we deserve a discount!” Sarah’s sister insisted.

“Everything okay, Helen?” Sarah asked nervously.

“Of course it is. It’s just.” Helen paused, her eyes closing as she licked her lips. Sarah couldn’t help but notice the shudder that ran through her sister’s body. Helen had to be so turned on.

It looked like the salesgirl was taking the brunt of her frustration. “It’s just that someone isn’t being co-operative.”

“You can sign up to our loyalty program,” the girl offered plaintively.

“How much do we get for that?” Helen demanded, her eyes narrowing.

“Five percent off all purchases.”

Helen sighed. “Better than nothing I suppose. You could do better.” Sarah’s sister glared meaningfully at the salesgirl, who shrugged nervously. “Oh well. If I have to sign up for this you do too, Em.”

Sarah’s eyes bugged. Even if she wanted to hypnotise her sister she couldn’t now, not in front of the sales girl.

“I just need your details and some ID,” the salesgirl announced, looking a little more confident.

Helen’s attention was focussed on her handbag.

Sarah took her chance. “Get out your ID,” she whispered to Helen’s entranced friend. “Give the girl the information she asks for.”

Emily reached for her handbag, a distant look in her eyes.

There was a delicious tingle in Sarah’s centre, swamping the anxiety that gnawed at her. The beautiful girl was doing exactly what Sarah told her. The thrill of it rushed through her body.

Her arousal turned up a notch as Emily answered the girl’s questions. Name. Address. Phone number. Emily’s voice was so flat. Empty.

Emily was doing exactly what Sarah told her. Nothing more.

Like a pretty, little, puppet.

Sarah’s body was crying out. Wanting to be touched. Wanting to touch. Arousal was crashing through her.

Helen grabbed her bags and turned away from the counter. As she watched Helen heading away Sarah whispered to Emily. “Take your stuff and follow Helen. And agree with anything she says. And sound normal.”

Sarah hoped that would be enough. She was taking such a risk. Helen might notice. She could drop Helen as well. But Helen enjoyed her shopping.

And if she was under she wouldn’t be suffering the frustration from Sarah not letting her cum.

“God, form filling. Boring, right?” Sarah’s sister quipped to her friend once they were on the street. “I mean, there’s so much else I could be.” Helen stopped herself. Sarah had a fair idea what her sister would prefer to be doing right now.

“Yes,” Emily replied. There was a bit more animation in her voice now. “Boring.”

“At least we got some decent outfits out the place.”

“Yes,” Emily repeated. “Decent.”

Sarah was on tenterhooks. Emily was responding to Helen. And thankfully her voice didn’t sound quite so flat anymore. She wasn’t giving extensive answers though. Helen might still be suspicious. But the way Emily was acting was because Sarah had told her to. Sarah was in control. Emily was only doing what Sarah had told her. Nothing more. She couldn’t do anything more. Sarah snuck a glance at Helen’s friend, just standing there. Emily’s head would be empty of everything but what Sarah had told her.

“Your turn now, Mouse,” Helen declared. “Not here though. I know just the place. Right, Em?”

“Yes,” Emily smiled vacantly. “Just the place.”

Sarah swallowed nervously at the wicked look on Helen’s face. Maybe getting Emily to agree to everything Helen said wasn’t such a good idea.

It was hard to worry about it. She was with Helen. And Emily was doing whatever Sarah said. Sarah used the cover of the traffic noise, or whenever her sister looked away, to whisper instructions to the entranced girl. Helen didn’t seem to notice. There was a distant look in those blue eyes, Helen lost in the sensations swirling through her.

“Follow Helen,” Sarah whispered as they set off.

“Stop now,” when they came to some traffic lights.

“Cross the road,” when the lights changed.

Emily did just as she was told. Like a puppet whose strings Sarah was pulling.

She wanted to grab the girl. Kiss her.

Wanted to kiss Helen.

It would be nice if she could hypnotise Helen. Then she’d have two puppets. The thought tugged at Sarah, pulling at something low and deep within her. But she wouldn’t do it, no matter how much she wanted her sister.

Wanted Helen so much.

“Are you two plotting something?” Helen asked eventually, a frown creasing her pretty features. She hadn’t spoken to them in while. She’d been muttering to herself, her hands, as much as they could, laden down with her bags, fluttering indecisively.

It didn’t matter, she was still beautiful.

“N-no. no,” Sarah stammered, jumping away from Emily.

“Why would you be bothering with her, Em?” Helen huffed. “She’s just the Mouse.”

“Just the Mouse,” Emily agreed.

“Right,” Helen nodded. “You’re my friend. Not hers.”

“Your friend, not hers,” Emily agreed again.

Sarah wasn’t happy about that at all. Emily was her hypnotised puppet.

“I can be her friend too!” Sarah protested. “You’re my friend too, right Emily?”

“Yes,” the hypnotised girl replied. “I’m your friend.”

Helen’s eyebrows rose. “Really? You don’t have to humour her. God, whatever. Anyway, in here.”

Sarah blinked, taking in the shop they were in front of. It was some sort of up-market boutique.

Helen marched straight inside, Emily following along behind.

Sarah scurried to keep up.

Helen had headed straight for one of the sales assistants. As Sarah joined them Helen pointed at her. “Pencil skirts. In black. Two of them. Just short of knee length. For her. I’ll find some blouses.”

What the hell?

Sarah had no idea why her sister thought she’d need something like that.

“Do you know your size, Miss?” the sales assistant asked. There was a smile there, no more than professional interest.

She was pretty, though, and having a pretty woman smile at Sarah was enough to turn her on.

“Ah, um.” Sarah looked imploringly at the woman.

“It’s quite alright,” the assistant replied. “Let me just measure you.”

Sarah’s breath caught as the woman ran a tape measure around her hips. She wasn’t too sure how old the woman was. Older than Helen and Emily. Not as old as their mother. But she was attractive. With ample breasts. Sarah wondered what those breasts would look like. How soft they’d feel. How her nipples would taste between Sarah’s teeth…

Stop that! Sarah told herself, trying to ignore the feel of the woman’s hands around her waist.

Helen was the one she wanted.

But the pressure from the woman’s hands was sending delicious ripples through her, her breath catching and her pussy tingling.

She couldn’t do a thing.

“You are quite thin,” the woman commented. “You’re so lucky.”

Sarah didn’t feel lucky.

“These should fit nicely,” the assistant said, handing Sarah two skirts. “But you should try them on.”

“Right,” Sarah nodded. She had no idea when she’d ever wear them. Or why Helen had insisted on them.

“With these,” Helen added, handing Sarah some blouses. Sarah hadn’t even noticed her sister reappear. The blouses didn’t look cheap. They might even have been silk. And the colours. Not soft pastels, but striking. Severe. One in white, another in blood red. The last two were midnight black.

“Go!” Helen ordered, pointing at the changing rooms.

Meekly Sarah turned to obey.

Then she realised that she’d forgotten something.

Emily.

She couldn’t leave her sister’s friend hypnotised with Helen. Her sister was sure to notice.

But she couldn’t just tell Emily to wake up. Helen was bound to be suspicious. Desperately Sarah cast about for a plan. There was only one thing she could think of.

She dropped everything.

“God, you are a klutz!” Helen cried.

“Sorry, sorry,” Sarah apologised, reaching for the fallen garments. “Emily, could you pick that one up?” she added, pointing to one of the black blouses.

Without a word Emily obeyed. Like a good puppet. Sarah almost reconsidered her plan. But she couldn’t leave the girl hypnotised and alone with her sister.

“Thank you,” she said as she took the blouse from Emily. Then she leant in and whispered “Wake up.”

Emily blinked, peering around and shaking her head. Then she smiled at Sarah and mouthed ‘thank you’.

The girl’s smile had Sarah quivering.

“You’re at it again. whispering,” Helen grumbled. “What the hell is it?”

“We’re not telling you,” Emily smirked. “It’s a surprise. Unless you don’t want one.”

Sarah gawped. Emily was covering for her. Even knowing that Sarah had hypnotised her.

Maybe it was because Sarah had hypnotised her.

“Oh. Oh well. Of course I like surprises. That’s so cool of you. Thanks.” Then she turned to her sister glaring at Sarah. “Get going! Before you drop them again.”

Sarah wilted under the look. It was hot, just the same. Her sister’s attention fixed on her. Her mouth opened, words almost forming.

She spun away before she said something she couldn’t take back.

Looking at herself in the mirror Sarah wondered just what her sister was thinking. The clothes felt wonderful, but in the white blouse and one of the skirts she looked like some sort of office worker. Maybe a school teacher. A sexy school teacher. Or something. The skirt clung to her hips. What hips she had. She felt like a child playing at being a grownup.

“Well?” she heard Helen call.

“Not bad,” her sister acknowledged after Sarah had summoned up the courage to re-emerge. “Not bad at all.”

“She needs shoes,” Emily commented, Helen’s friend’s eyes sparkling as she looked at Sarah.

“Right,” Helen agreed. “Definitely. Now go try the rest.”

“What do I need this stuff for?” Sarah asked, now wearing the other skirt and one of the black blouses, the silk felt like a dream next to her skin but she still felt like an imposter.

“You need some grown-up stuff, Mouse,” her sister replied. “Don’t you want to feel like you’re in charge sometimes?”

Sarah could agree with that. She glanced at Emily, Helen’s friend looking at her approvingly. She’d loved telling Emily what to do. She’d been in charge then. But these clothes felt alien. They weren’t her.

“Leave them on,” Helen ordered as Sarah turned back to the changing room. “Shoes next.”

Shoes turned out to be a pair of pointy toe four-inch heeled black pumps. The leather was so shiny Sarah could almost see her face in them. She could also barely walk in them. She felt like a little girl who had invaded her mother’s wardrobe.

“You’ll get the idea,” Helen encouraged her as Sarah took a few wobbling steps.

Emily didn’t say a word, simply gazing at Sarah, eyes wide.

“One more stop,” Helen smirked after she paid for the shoes.

Sarah was sure her feet were going to blister. How does anybody wear these? She had to hobble along after her sister and Emily. Her toes felt like they were going to break off.

Thoughts of the shoes fled her head as her sister guided her into another store. “What? No! I…”

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The clothes her sister had bought her so far made some sort of sense. Her mother wore things like that to work. Well, maybe her mother didn’t wear things quite as expensive as these. Or skirts quite as tight. And the colours were severe. But if Sarah had to go to an interview or something they’d be just what she needed.

But this…

Sarah’s first impression was that she drowning in a sea of leather. Leather skirts. Pants. Jackets. Boots. But then she realised that wasn’t all there was. There were other things. Tops and bras and corsets and…

Her sister couldn’t be serious. Sarah wanted to run.

Not that she could in the high heels.

“We’ll find you something here,” Helen grinned. There was an eagerness radiating off Helen. She was almost glowing. Sarah steeled herself. She couldn’t disappoint her sister. And really, everything Helen had bought her so far was good. The skirts and tops. The bikinis.

This would work out.

It was for Helen.

It looked like Helen had called ahead, there was an outfit waiting for Sarah. Right down to the underwear. Which consisted of a pair of lace panties, garter belt and stockings. Sarah trembled as she put them on. She’d never worn anything like that. It made her feel sexy. And something else. Something she couldn’t quite place.

There was no bra, but that made sense. The top half of the outfit was a tight, boned, bustier top. She wouldn’t need a bra with that. Not with the way it pushed her small boobs up. Sarah stared at her image in the mirror, almost lost in the embroidered patterns of the bustier. Her mind drifted. Why would her sister want her to wear something like this? It had to be a joke. She was going to emerge and Helen and Emily would laugh at her.

It didn’t matter.

Helen wanted her to wear this, so she would.

Sarah even managed to keep telling herself that as she put on the short, tight, leather skirt and thigh high black boots.

She almost fell over as she left the changing room. If anything, the heels on the boots were even higher than those on the pumps.

Helen was smiling at her like a cat considering a plate full of the richest cream.

“Oh, yeah,” her sister whispered. “We’re taking it. Right now.”

Sarah barely heard a strangled, “Oh, God,” from Emily.

“You got a problem, Em?” Helen shot, Sarah’s sister almost growling.

“No, no,” her friend replied hurriedly. “You don’t think it’s bit much though, do you? I mean.”

“She needs decent outfits,” Helen countered. “You should see her wardrobe.”

Sarah wasn’t convinced that there was anything decent about her current outfit. She was painfully aware of the expanse of her thighs that were visible between the top of the boots and the hem of her skirt. That her legs were stocking-covered didn’t change anything. Her skin was visible through the stockings. So visible. Her shoulders and arms bare, the top of the bustier so low. Arousal and embarrassment warred in her.

She didn’t know what her sister was thinking.

Helen did let her get back into her own clothes. And shoes. At least she could walk properly now.

“You looked hot in that outfit,” Emily whispered as Helen went to pay.

“What? You?” Sarah spluttered. “I didn’t think you were.”

“Gay?” Emily finished for her. “God, no. But you were hot. Maybe you could wear it next time you, you know.”

Sarah knew exactly what Emily meant. The next time Sarah hypnotised her. Sarah didn’t think she could do that. She didn’t think she could ever wear that outfit again.

“Uh, maybe,” she prevaricated.

“Well, up to you,” Emily said. “But you have to put me under again. Soon. Please. Maybe tomorrow?”

“Um, in a few days?’ Sarah offered, not even sure she’d do that. “You need to watch the videos a few more times.

“Oh, right, yeah,” Emily agreed eagerly, the girl’s response sending a shiver down Sarah’s spine. Emily wanted to do it. This girl was two years older than her. Had been part of the in-crowd at school. Now she just wanted Sarah to hypnotise her. Wanted to lose herself in trance for Sarah. There was a hunger in Emily’s eyes that was lighting fires deep down in Sarah’s core.

Emily was hers.

“Still planning that surprise for me?” Helen grinned as she returned. “Here, take these,” she told Sarah, handing over the bags containing Sarah’s newest outfit.

After Sarah took the bags Helen closed her eyes, turning her head away.

Sarah saw a quiver run through her sister. She knew what Helen was feeling.

Aroused. Needy. Wanting.

Sarah was so turned on.

Just like Helen.

“Yep,” Emily grinned.

Just like Emily.

“Oh, have you two been shopping again?” their mother greeted them as Sarah and Helen entered the house, Rachel’s voice drifting from the direction of the kitchen.

“Uh, yeah?” Sarah replied, distracted by the sight of Helen stripping out of her dress. Helen’s breasts, nestled in red lace, looked so good.

“What did you get?” their mother asked, smiling as she appeared in the hallway.

Sarah’s mouth dropped open.

Her mother was wearing nothing but her underwear and a pair of high heels. The underwear was only a little lacy. But it was black.

It showed so much of her mother’s body.

Her mother’s beautiful body.

(To be continued)