The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 11

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah skipped down the stairs the next morning. Helen was already in the kitchen, in yet another gorgeous set of underwear, this one in fire engine red. Helen’s cheeks were almost the same colour. She wasn’t playing with herself though, one hand holding a cup of coffee, the fingers of the other hand gliding over the screen of her phone.

Sarah’s sister was aroused. It was so obvious. Not just her cheeks. It was in the way she was breathing. In the ever-so-slightly hooded look to her beautiful eyes. The swell of her chest as she breathed, just a little bit deeper than normal, her breasts rising against her bra.

Sarah could gaze at her sister for hours. Helen wasn’t only one who was turned on.

Sarah’s breath caught as Helen shot a look at her that was full of need. She could almost tell herself it was smouldering.

She’d never thought her sister would look at her like that.

“It’s okay to play with yourself,” Sarah said. That their mother was there as well didn’t bother Sarah at all.

Helen made one last tap on her phone before that hand shot into her panties.

“Good morning, dear,” their mother said, showing no reaction to what Sarah had said to her sister. Unlike her eldest daughter, Rachel was fully clothed. “Would you like some toast?”

“God, let her get it herself,” Helen tsked between moans. “She’s not a kid.”

“Maybe I like indulging my daughters,” their mother shot back.

It was almost a normal morning, their mother bustling around the kitchen as Helen fingered herself. Sarah joined in as well.

Maybe that was the new normal.

“You can cum now,” Sarah declared, sometime later. But not before she’d seen the need in her sister’s face, heard the moans escaping Helen’s lips.

Helen’s eyes closed, her chest heaving, pleasure visibly ripping through her body.

“That was nice of you, dear,” their mother commented. “But are you alright with just your hands? Maybe I should buy you a well, um.” Their mother’s voice dropped to a whisper “Vibrator.” Their mother paused, looking back and forth between her daughters before her voice rose back to its normal pitch. “What colour would you like?”

Helen raised a perfect eyebrow at their mother.

“Really, dear?” their mother shot back. “Suit yourself. Perhaps you already have one.”

Sarah’s eyebrows shot up. Did Helen own a vibrator? Sarah was willing to bet that her sister did. Maybe she could get Helen to use that. Maybe she could get to watch as Helen used a vibrator on herself.

Sarah’s thoughts splintered as her mother spoke. “What about you, dear?”

When had her mother stepped behind her? Leant down to whisper in her ear?

Sarah could feel her mother’s warm breath on her ear. Her mother’s lips had to be so close to her.

“Would you like one?” That purr was back in her mother’s voice. “Although you do seem to be doing quite well on your own.”

Sarah’s mother was kissing her neck. Gentle, butterfly kisses, that had raw bliss shooting down to her pussy.

Her hot, melting, pussy, where her fingers worked away in the damp folds.

Sarah’s mother was kissing her neck while Sarah fingered herself.

Sarah couldn’t believe it. Couldn’t think.

“So beautiful,” her mother murmured. “Both my girls are so beautiful. Don’t you think so, Sarah?”

Sarah nodded. She couldn’t do anything else. Couldn’t stop her fingers as they stroked her inner walls. As the ball of her hand ground down on to her clit.

Her mother thought she was beautiful.

Sarah felt her mother’s hand on her chin, Rachel turning her daughter’s head towards her.

Sarah’s eyes were still fixed on Helen, her eyes turned so far to keep her sister in her line of sight.

“So beautiful.”

Sarah didn’t know whether her mother meant her or her sister.

It didn’t matter, her mother’s lips finding hers, bliss sweeping through her from the soft, silky, skin, a pulse as her mother’s tongue entered her mouth. The pleasure shot through her, entwining with the molten fire rising from her pussy where her hand kept up its stroking.

This was so wrong.

Her mother’s lips caressed hers, claimed them.

She couldn’t cum, not like this.

Sarah moaned, her eyes shooting wider. Her breast-

Her mother’s hand was on her breast, stroking, caressing, cupping.

Helen didn’t seem to notice, one hand out of sight, buried in her panties, her eyes glued to her phone as her other hand tapped away.

Sarah’s mother was nibbling at her earlobe, Sarah moaning, eyelids fluttering.

She needed more. She needed those lips back on hers. Eagerly she sought her mother’s lips, Helen just barely in her sight now, Sarah’s eyes turned so far in their sockets it almost hurt to keep her sister in view.

Her lips met her mother’s, their mouths crushing together, tongues dancing. Her mother’s hand was still on her breast, aching need crashing through Sarah. Her mother’s other hand was stroking Sarah’s thigh, sparks igniting as her mother’s fingernails traced molten lines up Sarah’s leg.

Sarah’s world exploded, her fingers thrusting so deep inside her.

“That should be a nice way to start the day,” her mother smiled as she straightened up from where she’d been leaning over Sarah.

Sarah’s mind reeled. She’d just cum. With her mother kissing her. With her mother feeling her up.

In front of Helen.

That wasn’t right. If she was going to do something like that, it was Helen she wanted to do it with.

Helen was bound to be suspicious about her mother and sister had just done.

Sarah’s head snapped around to stare at her sister as she heard the sounds of Helen cumming.

“Something the matter, mouse?”

“I’ve told you not to call your sister that,” their mother tutted.

Helen just rolled her eyes.

Sarah held her breath. Surely her sister was going to say something. Accuse her of being gay. Which was true, but she didn’t want Helen knowing that. Surely her sister would say something. Something that would wreck Sarah’s dreams. Helen said…

Nothing.

Maybe it was nothing. Their mother knew what her daughters did. Getting off in front of each other. And her mother had been kissing her for a while. That the two had happened at the same time was just one of those things. Nothing to worry about.

Nothing at all.

“You two have a good day,” their mother called as she left.

Sarah was sure she could do that, simply bathing in the radiant glow from Helen as her sister luxuriated in the aftershocks of her crest. Her mother had said it was nice of her to let Helen cum. But Sarah had an idea. “Stop playing with yourself,” Sarah ordered her sister.

Helen grimaced at her, but didn’t say a word as she withdrew her hand from her panties. Sarah’s hand skipped a beat at how her sister’s fingers glistened.

Helen wasn’t fingering herself anymore, but Sarah could tell that her sister was still turned on. It wasn’t any surprise. Helen was in her underwear. At home.

The sight turned Sarah on.

Sarah watched as the tension rose in her sister. She left her sister to simmer.

It was just like that passage from her diary.

After a few minutes Helen started to make nervous, fidgeting, movements, her eyes darting about as her mouth opened and closed. One of her hands edged towards her bra-clad breasts.

“No,” Sarah said, grinning. “You can’t play with yourself.”

Helen shot her a dirty look. But she pulled her hand away.

Eventually Helen rose from the table and headed upstairs, Sarah trailing after her.

Helen plopped herself on her bed. Sarah was caught by the sight, her sister in that oh-so-red underwear.

“No,” Sarah said as one of her sister’s hands drifted towards her centre.

Helen scowled at her. “God, you can be a pest at times, mouse.” But she withdrew her hand, instead flipping onto her stomach and staring intently at her phone as she typed away.

“You love it,” Sarah giggled, unable to believe how brave she was being. “It’ll make it so good when you do, uh, you know.”

Helen looked up before dramatically rolling her eyes. “Whatever.” Then she turned her attention back to her phone. But Sarah was sure that she’d caught a small smile on her sister’s face.

There was a beep from her own phone.

I’m heading over to your place.

It was from Emily. Emily was coming. Sarah didn’t know what to do. Well, she did. She had to tell Helen to get dressed. That had been the whole point of making sure Emily let her know when she’d be visiting. But she wasn’t sure what else she should do.

“Did, did you know Emily was coming over?” she asked tentatively.

“Duh,” Helen tutted. “Of course I did. She’s my friend. Who do you think I’ve been texting? We’re going shopping. And you’re coming with us.”

“Uh, okay.” Spending any time with Helen was magical. Even if it was with Emily. But that didn’t solve Sarah’s problem. Did she let her sister cum? Watching Helen get off, the tremors running through that delicious body, was always special. But then there was the other thought. Leaving Helen hanging. On edge. While they were out. For who knew how long. Making her wait.

It was hardly a choice.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Sarah knew she had to be quick. She didn’t know when Emily was actually going to get there.

“Helen, you’re going to stay aroused when we go out. It’s going to build and build. You’ll want to cum so bad. You’ll be on fire for it. But remember, you can only cum when I say so. What are you going to do when we go out?”

“Stay aroused,” her sister answered in that sleepy, empty, voice that tingled down to Sarah’s toes. “But can’t cum. Want to cum. Build and build. But can’t cum. Sarah says when I can cum.”

“Right,” Sarah smiled. “Now consciously forget what I said but follow the commands. Wake up.”

Helen shook her head. “Emily’s going to be here soon, so can I?” She pointed at her centre.

“No,” Sarah grinned.

“Seriously? God you really are a pest, mouse,” Helen huffed as she rose fluidly from the bed. “Now scat, I need to change.”

Sarah noticed a definite damp spot on her sister’s panties, the sight sending a pulse of excitement through her. Swapping them wouldn’t change the fact that Helen was aroused.

“Maybe you better bring a spare?” Sarah called over her shoulder, hardly believing her temerity.

“Out!” her sister cried.

Sarah hurried downstairs. Helen could take some time getting ready and she still didn’t know when Emily was arriving.

Soon, if the knock on the door meant anything.

“Oh, uh, Sarah,” Emily stumbled as Sarah opened the door. Helen’s friend was blinking rapidly. She drew a deep breath, her almond eyes fixed on Sarah for moment before peering over the younger girl’s shoulder. “Is Helen?”

“She’s getting ready,” Sarah shrugged, trying to stay cool. At least her instructions for Emily to let her know when she was coming over had worked. “Come in.”

“Right, right. Thanks,” Emily nodded eagerly as she entered the house.

The two girls stood in the hallway, neither saying anything for a few moments.

“Do you—” Sarah said at the same time as Emily ventured “How are—”

“Sorry, sorry,” Emily said hurriedly. Sarah had never seen the other girl so flustered. Helen’s friend kept shifting her weight nervously and glancing at Sarah. There was a flush in her cheeks, her eyes wide and bright, almost as if she…

“Oh, uh, hi Helen,” Emily said as a sound on the stairs had Sarah turning around.

Her sister looked as magnificent as ever, a dress in a white and blue print hugging her figure before its short skirt flared out to end in a frilled hem. Strappy sandals were doing things to Helen’s legs that had Sarah’s heart performing cartwheels.

“Hi Em,” Helen said. “Are you okay? You look a bit flushed. You’re not coming down with anything, are you? We’re not putting this off.”

“I. I’m fine,” Emily insisted. “Really, I’m fine. Anyway, you look a bit like that yourself.”

“Pfft,” Helen answered. “I’m just healthy. Exercise, you know what that is?”

Sarah wasn’t convinced. She knew what was giving that glow to Helen’s face. Had her eyes ever so slightly wide. But did that mean Emily…?

“I can still do more laps than you,” Emily shot back. The girl had been on the school’s swim team. Sarah could just imagine her in a swimsuit. Or a bikini.

“Don’t be so sure,” Helen smiled warmly before embracing her friend. “I’ve been working on that. But you are looking good, girl.”

Sarah’s eyes went wide, remembering what her sister would had looked like gliding through the water, arms stretching, muscles in her legs working.

It probably wasn’t a good time to swoon.

Although she did wish it was her arms around her sister, not Emily’s.

“Oh, did I tell you? The mouse is coming with us.”

“Um,” Emily muttered, biting her lower lip. “That’s fine. Great. Um, fine.”

Sarah wondered if it really was, the way Emily was looking at her. Even after they arrived at the shops Emily kept glancing at her. Maybe Helen’s friend was resenting Sarah tagging along.

Emily was always standing so close to her. Close enough that Sarah could feel how close she was. Close enough to make Sarah feel uncomfortable. Whenever Helen disappeared to check out another rack of clothes Emily almost seemed ready to say something.

Maybe she was going to tell Sarah off for tagging along.

“Don’t you think this skirt is just me?” Helen asked, holding a sort pleated yellow number against herself. “Oh God, just think of my legs in it.”

Sarah could do that. Picture just how much of Helen’s thighs would be visible. Picture what it would be like to run her hands over those bare legs, up, under that short skirt.

“I could.” There was a catch in Helen’s voice, the words dying away to a sigh as tension radiated off her, a feverish light in her eyes. Sarah watched as her sister quivered. She could tell just how turned on her sister was. Helen quivered again as she brushed the fabric of the skirt against her thigh. Then she shook herself.

“So what do you think, Em?”

Emily swallowed, clearing her throat. “Yeah. Uh, yeah, it’ll be great.”

“Seriously? That’s all you’ve got to say? I’ll look fucking amazing in it. It’ll just.” It was Helen’s turn to swallow, her cheeks flushed. “You!” she called at one of the shop assistants. As the girl scurried up Helen thrust the skirt at her “Add this one as well. I’m taking it.” Helen waved at a nearby rack with her now free hand “Are there any other tops? These ones are rubbish.”

“There’s a new line over there, Miss,” the salesgirl ventured hesitantly.

“We’ll try them. But they better be good.” Helen shot her a doubtful look before turning to Emily. “Come on, Em.”

“Oh, uh, okay.” Sarah was sure Emily was looking at her and not her sister.

Helen glared at her friend. “Are you up for this? You’ve been hanging around with the mouse all morning. Stop playing stupid. And. I.” Helen’s eyes shot wide, her hand fluttering in front of her chest. Sarah could only imagine what her sister was feeling.

With an effort Helen pulled her hand away.

“Helen?” Emily asked.

Sarah’s sister glared at the other girl. “Nothing.” The she yanked a skirt off the rack and tossed it to her friend. “Take this to try with those tops.”

As Helen grabbed her friend’s hand, Emily shot what couldn’t be a despairing look in Sarah’s direction. For a moment Sarah thought Emily’s cheeks were almost as flushed as Helen’s.

Sarah trailed along as Helen threw more garments at her friend. Then insisted she go try them.

“Honestly,” Helen sighed after Emily had headed for the changing rooms. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She’s usually more up for it than this.”

One of Helen’s hands was drifting towards her thigh.

“Don’t,” Sarah said, suppressing a smile. “You’re not touching yourself. Not until we get home.”

Helen shot her a look but pulled her hand away. As she turned her head as well Sarah caught sight of what might be a smile.

Maybe Helen was enjoying being turned on. Enjoying not being able to do anything about it.

It couldn’t be.

Sarah could imagine the arousal ripping through her sister. It was turning her on. She wanted to…

“See, I told you you’d look good,” Helen declared after Emily re-emerged.

Sarah had to admit the short skirt and tight top did look good on Helen’s friend. More than good. Mouth watering if she was being honest. The outfit left little to the imagination about Emily’s trim figure, her small breasts beautifully outlined. Arousal tingling in her fingers, Sarah could just imagine what those breasts would feel like under her hands.

“What, what do you think, Sarah?” Emily asked hopefully.

“Yeah, I’d—”

“Oh, who cares what the mouse thinks?” Helen cut in.

Sarah didn’t mind the interruption. At all. Because there had been an awful chance that the next word she’d been about to say would have started with ‘f’ and rhymed with ‘tuck’. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. She couldn’t say something like that, no matter how desperately turned on she was. Especially with how she felt about Helen. But Emily did look so yummy. If it wasn’t for Helen she might just want to that word she’d almost said Emily.

There was nothing wrong with looking.

And Emily did look so good. Was Helen’s friend turned on? She might be. She looked a little like Helen did.

Like Sarah felt.

Anyway, it was nice to think about.

“Right, I’m going to try some on.”

Helen grabbed a couple of the tops and another skirt headed to the change rooms.

Sarah gazed longingly in their direction. Helen would be taking off her own top now. Sure, she got to see her sister in her underwear all the time now. But just the thought of Helen stripping off was enough to send her heart racing. Helen would be looking in the mirror. She’d be turned on. Looking at the reflection of her own bra-clad breasts. Those breasts would be flushed as much as her cheeks. Sarah knew that, she’d seen the tops of them cresting over the neckline of Helen’s low cut dress. Helen would so tempted to touch herself, her arousal crashing through her.

But she wouldn’t.

Because Sarah had told her not to.

Helen might be standing there. Fighting the temptation. Drowning in the lust sweeping through her.

Not able to do anything about it.

Being able to tell her sister when to cum was amazing.

“Uh, Sarah?” Emily ventured.

Sarah started. Lost in daydreams of Helen she’d almost forgotten that Emily was there.

Emily was standing so close to her. Was it just nerves or could Sarah feel heat radiating off Emily? Emily was pretty. Very pretty. And she was standing so close to Sarah. As Sarah turned around it was so hard not to stare at the other girl’s chest.

“Um, yeah?” Sarah managed, so aware of how close they were standing.

“I, um,” Emily stumbled. “Can I... Can I ask you a favour?”

“Uh, sure,” Sarah frowned. She had no idea what the other girl could want.

“Could you,” Emily swallowed nervously. “Could you do what… The other day… Could you hypnotise me?” Emily paused, her hand momentarily over her mouth, as if she wanted to take back what she’d said. Then, with an obvious effort, she pulled her hand away. Emily’s lips pressed together, tightly, just for a moment, before she blurted, “Oh God, please. Please. I need it. I need it so bad. I can’t stop thinking about it.”

Oh, shit. Caught up in Helen, Sarah had almost forgotten what she’d done to Emily. She’d left Helen’s friend with those recordings. The ones that told Emily how much she loved being hypnotised. How much it turned her on. How only Sarah could hypnotise her.

“Have you been watching those videos?” Sarah asked hesitantly, not knowing which answer would be better.

“Every day,” Emily replied eagerly. “Over and over. God, they’re amazing. Thank you for sending them. But they’re not as good as when you actually did it. I need you to put me under.”

Sarah just stared at Emily. This beautiful girl wanted Sarah to hypnotise her.

“Please.”

Emily was literally begging Sarah to hypnotise her. It was so tempting. She could head home with Emily when they were done with the shopping and just do it.

But that would be time away from Helen.

“No,” Sarah said.

Something about the anguish in Emily’s eyes was so hot.

That didn’t stop it being tempting. She remembered how Emily had looked, the beautiful, blank expression. The look in her eyes as her thoughts had drifted away.

Need, tight and coiled and desperate, rose in Sarah. It would be so good to do that to Emily again. Just the thought was enough to have her pulse racing.

She wanted it.

She wasn’t the only one.

“What? No! Please!” Emily begged. “I want it so bad. I don’t know what to do. I’ve never felt like this. I.”

Sarah stared at the other girl. She’d been right. The other girl was turned on. Aroused. Needy. Just at the thought of Sarah hypnotising her. Wanting it. Feeling the desire soak through her.

Just like Helen.

Just like Sarah.

Sarah started as her sister returned.

“What are you two talking about?”

“Nothing,” Sarah said in answer to Helen’s question.

“Gah, whatever,” Helen huffed. “Well, what do you think?”

Sarah was tempted to repeat her last response. If she could manage to say anything. Maybe there were no thoughts in her head. Just overwhelming need.

The pleated skirt Helen wore was so short that Sarah was sure the slightest puff of air would have it lifting to reveal her sister’s panties. Helen’s legs were so long. Following them from ankle to hip would be a journey. Of exploration. Of discovery. And yes, she’d seen them before. So much of them. But the wonderful flare of that oh-so-short skirt, its pleats, added something delectable to the sight of her sister. The crop top clung to Helen’s figure.

Sarah was sure she was going to drool.

“It’s great!” she exclaimed. “Amazing.”

“Of course it is,” Helen huffed, flicking her long blonde hair. “What do you think, Em?”

“Good,” Emily shrugged nonchalantly. “Hot. Really hot. But maybe it’s a bit too, you know, slutty?”

Helen frowned, looked down at herself. Her hand fluttered by her side. Her chest heaved. Sarah knew her sister was turned on. She could see the signs. Knew them so well now.

Helen was turned on. Like Emily.

Like Sarah.

“Maybe you’re right,” Helen allowed. “I.” She paused for a moment, gathering herself with an effort.

Sarah could still tell how turned on her sister was.

“You can’t show them too much,” Helen said, almost too herself. “You have to make them work for it.”

She grabbed another top and skirt before spinning around, heading back to the changing rooms.

Thoughts dribbled out of Sarah’s head as she imagined what her sister was feeling.

“Please,” Emily’s nonchalance had vanished in a puff of smoke as soon as Helen was out of earshot, “Please, I can’t bear it. Oh God.”

This beautiful girl was begging Sarah to hypnotise her. Right here. Right now. She didn’t seem to care who might see. Who might hear.

She just wanted it.

No-one had ever asked Sarah for anything in that desperate, longing, tone.

Sarah looked around quickly.

She couldn’t spot anyone.

She didn’t have to make the girl wait. Didn’t have to make herself wait.

“Emily, go down the stairs.”

(To be continued)