The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 10

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah froze. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess. She was so painfully aware of her hand up under her skirt.

She’d been fingering herself.

Masturbating.

So had Helen.

Their mother had to know what they’d been doing.

Sarah’s thighs clamped shut, trapping her hand.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

She was going to be found out. It would all come out, how she’d been hypnotising Helen. She’d be arrested. Locked up.

She’d never see Helen again.

Sarah eased her thighs apart, just enough so that she could risk moving her hand. Maybe she could slip it out of her panties. Maybe her mother wouldn’t notice.

The delicious friction as her hand slowly withdrew, rubbing against her thighs as they pressed together, almost set her off.

“Yeah, it’s not bad,” Helen said, in response to the question their mother had asked about the television show she and Sarah were watching. “This character is a bit of an idiot, though. Totally gullible.”

Oh, fuck.

Sarah might have stopped playing with herself. But Helen hadn’t. Her sister’s hand was so obviously still working away. Maybe even faster than before. Helen’s lips were forming an ‘O’. Sarah knew that look. Her sister was about to cum.

In front of their mother.

“Don’t stop for me, dear.”

Sarah’s eyes bugged. Their mother wasn’t looking at Helen. Their mother was looking at her. Her brain ground to a halt as her mother waved vaguely towards Sarah’s skirt. “Really, I didn’t want to interrupt. I mean, it’s so good that you two can share so much. Watching television, and, well. You know. I’ll leave you to it. You don’t want your mother here.”

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her mother knew what they were doing. And she hadn’t objected. She hadn’t even seemed that surprised.

“Have fun,” their mother called from the kitchen. “Well, I suppose you will. Oh, um. I’ll be quiet now.”

Helen was anything but quiet, a dawn-out moan escaping Sarah’s sister’s lips as she came.

“Well?” her sister queried a few moments later after taking a deep breath. “You stopping?”

Sarah blinked. She didn’t think she was capable of anything else. None of this made sense. Helen didn’t seem in the least concerned that their mother had found them out.

And that was before she got to their mother’s reaction.

Or lack of a reaction.

“I thought this was supposed to be our secret?” Sarah managed at last.

“Mum doesn’t count,” her sister shrugged.

Sarah thought about that. Maybe Helen was right. Their mother hadn’t objected. She’d almost been encouraging. Which made no sense. She…

Sarah shook her head. Helen was right. If their mother wasn’t going to object to her and Helen getting off in front of each other, who was she to complain? It just made things easier.

She should stop worrying about it. Enjoy what she and Helen were doing.

Helen, Sarah sighed. She loved Helen. Oh. She’d never said that before. Not even to herself. She loved Helen. Not just as a sister. But loved loved.

Of course she loved her sister.

Helen was Helen.

Relaxing back into her seat Sarah slipped her hand back inside her panties. She tried watching the screen but she couldn’t help furtively glancing at her sister, her eyes roaming over Helen’s body as her fingers teased her lower lips.

“Pfft,” Helen exclaimed, the character in the show again demonstrating her gullibility.

Sarah didn’t mind at all.

Helen was always gorgeous.

Even that couldn’t quite quell her doubts. Something about how their mother had behaved didn’t seem right. Their mother had caught them masturbating. Together. Her mother hadn’t minded at all.

After the final haze of her orgasm had died away Sarah rose from her seat and headed to the kitchen. Helen didn’t say anything, her attention still glued on the screen. Sarah did notice her sister’s hand slipping out of her panties. Maybe it was because they weren’t doing it together any more.

“Hey Mum,” Sarah attempted casually. Despite her words she felt like she was walking on hot coals. Surely her mother would say something now. “Good day at work?”

“It was alright,” her mother shrugged, in between sipping at a glass of water. “Busy. But thanks for asking.”

“Oh,” Sarah replied. “Um, is everything okay?”

“Ah,” her mother laughed, kindly, though she did fix Sarah with a look. “What you and Helen were doing. Come here.”

Her mother waved Sarah over. Almost without her realising it, Sarah’s feet started to move.

“My beautiful girl,” Helen’s mother breathed, that low, sensuous, purr back in Rachel’s voice as her arms wrapped around her youngest daughter. “Of course it was alright. More than alright. It was beautiful. Like you are.”

Sarah’s mother’s hand was gliding down her back, the contact making her quiver.

“You’re young. You have needs. I understand that. I was young once too, you know.”

That hand was poised just above Sarah’s arse as her mother tilted her head towards Sarah, the teen’s eyes fixed on her mother’s lips.

Her mother’s ruby-red lips.

“It’s just how sisters should be,” Rachel breathed, just before their lips met. “So close.”

Rachel lips claimed Sarah’s, the young girl melting.

Sarah’s lips parted in anticipation, the moan that escaped from them needy and uncontrolled, only half-heard, as her mother’s tongue slipped between her lips. Sarah melted as Rachel claimed her mouth

Her mother’s hand was cupping her arse, Sarah’s back arching. Forcing her body against her mother’s.

“My girls are so beautiful,” Rachel breathed after breaking the kiss, her tongue now tracing the curve of Sarah’s ear, her hand fondling her daughter’s arse. “So very beautiful. Why shouldn’t they enjoy themselves?”

Sarah couldn’t form the words to answer that question. Could hardly think at all. Something about this wasn’t right. Her mother shouldn’t be holding her like this, caressing her like this.

Kissing her like this, with Sarah’s nipples so erect as her breasts pressed against her mother’s.

Someone was moaning. Sarah realised it was herself, her head thrown back as her mother slowly kissed her neck. “You look so beautiful together. So right.”

Sarah couldn’t reply, her mother’s lips back on her own, their tongues dancing. Her mother’s hands were sliding up and down her back, from her neck to her arse, the sensations stoking the fires burning within her. It felt so right.

Like her mother was telling her it was so right for her to enjoy herself with Helen.

“You should get back and finish your show,” her mother said at last, giving Sarah a playful tap on the nose. “I’ll start getting dinner.”

Sarah nodded, slowly. She’d. She’d come out here for something. Oh, that was right. To check whether her mother was concerned about she and Helen had been doing. That was all sorted now. Their mother didn’t mind at all. Seemed happy about it. She wouldn’t have given Sarah such a nice kiss if she was unhappy. And it had been a nice kiss. Just a nice kiss from a mother to a daughter.

Maybe her mother would kiss her like that again.

“You can play with yourself again,” Sarah told her sister. She joined in as well.

Her mother’s kiss had left her so turned on.

There was nothing wrong with that.

“You sure you’re okay with…” It was dinner now, Sarah’s hand waving vaguely between herself and Helen while she looked at her mother.

For the moment, at least, all she was doing with her hands was that wave and eating her dinner.

Helen was being good too, one hand holding a fork, the other tapping away on her phone.

After the show Sarah had told her to stop.

Sarah’s sister was still only in her underwear though.

And definitely aroused.

“Of course dear,” their mother replied smiling, almost distracted as she poured some sugar into her coffee. At some point she’d shed her outer garments, sitting across from her daughters in just her underwear. Sarah didn’t see anything wrong with that. “There’s no harm in a little fun. Everyone has needs. And that you can do it together. Well, that’s just how sisters should be.”

Her mother sounded so normal. As if they were discussing playing ball or going for a walk.

That purr had vanished again from her voice.

“Um, thanks,” Sarah managed. She didn’t know what else to say. She didn’t know if their mother would be quite so calm about what her daughters were doing if she knew how Sarah really felt about Helen.

She did wait until their mother went to bed to tell Helen it was okay for them to get off.

Even with their mother having said it was alright the idea of doing it front of her was still too weird to even think about.

That night in bed Sarah found it difficult to sleep. Her mother’s reaction was so strange. Surely her mother should have made more of finding her two daughters doing … that?

Sarah couldn’t fathom it. The thoughts ran around and around in her head, sleep miles away. She wanted to sleep. She couldn’t go ask her mother what was going on. That thought had her cringing.

But she needed something if she was going to get some sleep.

Sarah crept out of bed and tiptoed to Helen’s room.

“Helen,” she whispered. “You awake?”

“Uh, what?” her sister mumbled. “Oh. I am now, mouse. You are a mouse, you know, creeping around at this time of night. What do you want?”

“Uh, well, I just wondered about, um. How Mum. When she came home.” She really didn’t know how to put it into words. And what if asking about it tipped Helen off that something was strange? That would be even worse.

Whether it was fortunate or unfortunate Sarah didn’t need to actually say what she was talking about.

“Oh, you mean Mum seeing us?” her elder sister observed. “Don’t sweat it. If she’s cool about us, who are we to complain? Speaking of which, would you?”

Sarah frowned. Her head was a mess of thoughts. Helen knew what they were doing. And was so comfortable with it she didn’t mind their mother knowing. But she didn’t seem to find anything odd about their mother’s reaction. Which was odd in itself. And then there was her question. Sarah knew what Helen meant. Helen was asking if it was okay to get off.

Which Helen would only do if…

Oh.

Sarah had told Helen to wear nothing but her underwear or a bikini if Sarah and her mother were the only people in the house. Which they were.

Sarah hadn’t made an exception for when Helen went to bed. Which meant Helen would be wearing just her underwear now. Probably not what she was wearing at dinner. Something else. Maybe a bikini. Or underwear.

Either way she’d be aroused.

Maybe it was a skimpy negligee

Helen was in bed and aroused. In something so transparent.

There was a pulse, hot and liquid, from Sarah’s centre.

For a moment she thought about turning the light on. Seeing what Helen was wearing. Sarah was willing to bet it was skimpy and sexy. She could watch her sister writhe on her own bed in her lingerie. That word had tingles going to Sarah’s toes. But there was fun in drawing things out. She could keep seeing her sister in bed like that for another time. Right now, wrapped in the dark, she was happy to let her imagination run wild.

“Helen,” she said. “It’s okay to get off.”

Sarah was immediately rewarded by a moan from her sister. Her own hand shot to her panties.

But after her first orgasm Sarah slowed her touches. It was so tempting just to keep going, the sounds her sister was making sending waves of pleasure through Sarah’s body. But a thought tugged at Sarah’s mind. Helen had asked to play with herself. She had to have been aroused. Sarah could tell that. But that meant that she hadn’t been playing with herself.

Helen had been aroused, but she hadn’t played with herself until Sarah had let her.

Which meant…

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Breathlessly Sarah waited until Helen had finished her countdown.

“So warm. So safe. No thoughts in your head but my voice. Remember what I’ve told you. You’re so turned on wearing your underwear or a bikini. So aroused. But you have to wait until I say it’s okay to play with yourself. And you need to play with yourself to get off. Isn’t that right?”

A delicious thrill ran through Sarah at her sister’s reply. “Yes.”

“So you can only get off when I say so. You can only cum when I say so. I control when you cum. Repeat after me. I can only cum when Sarah tells me to. Sarah controls when I cum.”

Sarah almost came herself when her sister’s voice flowed out of the darkness. “I…, I can only cum when Sarah tells me to. Sarah controls when I cum.”

“That’s right,” Sarah replied reassuringly. “So warm, so safe. Only my voice in your head. You believe my voice. What it says is true. Now, let’s do it again, and with every repetition the thought becomes more true. I can only cum when Sarah tells me to. Sarah controls when I cum.”

There was no hesitation from Helen this time. “I can only cum when Sarah tells me to. Sarah controls when I cum.”

“You know it’s true and you don’t mind. You’re happy with me controlling your orgasms. It makes them better.”

The thoughts were drowning Sarah. She was going to be in charge of something so intimate about that beautiful body, her beautiful sister. Helen was only going to cum with her. Not anyone else. Not boys, not anyone. Helen was only going to feel that bliss when Sarah allowed her to. Helen’s release was in Sarah’s hands. Hers. Just hers.

“Repeat it again. I can only cum when Sarah tells me to. Sarah controls when I cum. I know it’s true and I don’t mind. I’m happy with Sarah controlling my orgasms. It makes them better.”

Sarah’s knees buckled as Helen’s words floated to her out of the dark. “I can only cum when Sarah tells me to. Sarah controls when I cum. I know it’s true and I don’t mind. I’m happy with Sarah controlling my orgasms. It makes them better.”

Sarah dropped to the floor, in the dark, in her sister’s room, one hand holding her up as the other thrust so deeply inside. She was in charge. “Repeat after me,” she gasped between thrusts. “I can’t cum unless Sarah lets me. Sarah has to give me permission before I can cum.”

“I…I can’t cum unless Sarah lets me. Sarah has to give me permission before I can cum.”

Sarah moaned as her crest swept over her.

It wasn’t enough to satisfy her cravings. Helen was still repeating the words Sarah had given her. The most beautiful woman in the world could only cum when Sarah let her.

Oh fuck.

“I can only play with myself when Sarah lets me. I can only cum when Sarah lets me”

Again her sister repeated the words

The orgasms were flowing through Sarah, one merging into the other.

She still had Helen repeat the words. All of them. Burning them into her sister’s mind. Making them real.

Helen repeated the words so many times.

“You won’t remember being hypnotised but everything I’ve told you will be true. Your thoughts. You’ll love them. Wake up Helen,” Sarah said at last.

She could hear her sister writhing in the bed, moans and faint, wet, sounds echoing through the room as Helen thrust into herself. But Helen wouldn’t cum. Not yet. She needed Sarah’s permission. Helen would be held deliciously on edge. Wanting it. Needing it. But not able to cum.

Not until Sarah said she could.

Helen’s moans were accompanied by shuddering breaths. Sarah could imagine her sister’s chest heaving.

“You can cum now,” she grinned.

Helen did, crying out, Sarah imagining her sister’s back arching.

Sarah skipped back to her room. From now on she was going to decide when Helen came. Only her. It was just like a passage in her diary.

She’s standing there. In front of me. She’s been edging. For hours. I can tell how turned on she is. She looks so beautiful when she’s like this. So turned on. She’s gorgeous. Her cheeks are flushed and she’s almost pouting. Her eyes are half-closed. I can tell how erect her nipples are. God, I want her. And she wants to cum. But she can’t. Not until I tell her that she can. Me. I’m the one who decides. I’m in charge. I let her hang for a while longer. She’s almost whimpering in need. I say ‘Not yet.’ She has to wait a little longer. Until it’s almost more than she can bear. And then I tell her to cum.

And she does.

Sarah smiled, remembering reading that. She’d never imagined it would come true.

She snickered at the pun.

As she lay back into her own bed, her fingers idly gliding over her opening, imagining all the fun she could have with Helen, Sarah remembered being worried about their mother knowing what they did. It didn’t bother her any more. Why would she worry about that? Their mother knew what they were doing and didn’t mind. So it was nothing for Sarah to concern herself with.

Nothing at all.

Happy, Sarah quickly fell asleep.

(To be continued)