The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 9

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The next few days were a dream for Sarah. Any time she and Helen were alone in the house Sarah could just tell her sister it was okay for them to get off. And Helen would. She’d slip her hand into whatever panties or bikini bottom she was wearing and just do it. It never took Helen long to cum. Sarah’s sister was constantly aroused.

Sarah was so turned on as well.

Especially when she put Helen under to reinforce her commands.

She made very sure her mother didn’t find out about any of it. Her mother would have to object if she did. Even if her mother did kiss her again. At least once in the morning and once when she came home. More on the weekend. Her lips planted on Sarah’s. Her tongue flicking at Sarah’s lips, the contact making Sarah’s toes curl deliciously.

Then more. Her mother’s tongue slipping between Sarah’s lips. Exploring her mouth. Claiming it. Inviting Sarah’s tongue into her mouth. Sometimes her mother’s hand was on her hips. Or her waist. Just once it almost brushed the side of her breast.

Sarah didn’t want to think about how much that turned her on.

They were just kisses. From a mother to a daughter.

Nice. Special.

But not important.

No matter how beautiful her mother was.

Like Helen.

Helen was so beautiful.

So much more beautiful than her mother.

Kissing her mother wasn’t important. Even if it was fun.

And just a little bit of a turn on.

They only made her want to kiss Helen. Made her imagine kissing Helen. Made her want Helen more.

At least she got to see Helen half-naked and playing with herself.

Most of the time.

Sarah didn’t keep Helen barely clothed and masturbating the whole day long. Helen had her life. That was important. Sarah cared about her sister. So she never stopped her sister whenever Helen said she had to go out. To do shopping, to see her friends. Sarah even made herself see her own friends. Once or twice.

Her mother had said she should.

Her mother had said that again, in that, low, purring, voice, in between kissing Sarah.

In between saying how beautiful her daughters were.

Some of Sarah’s friends were pretty, Sarah almost tempted to try hypnotising them.

She was tempted now. It was the weekend. Her mother had ordered her out of the house. After kissing her. She was practising volleyball with her friends, even though it was the holidays. Sarah was on the school team. Helen had been as well. Sarah knew that there was no way she would ever be as good as Helen. Helen had been the captain of their High School team before going off to college, Sarah was a member of the team, but sometimes she wondered if it was because everybody remembered Helen.

“Pike!” her friend Kaitlyn called, the brunette’s lithe form leaping through the air before her fist thumped into the ball, chestnut brown hair flying behind her.

Sarah had to scramble to complete the move.

Her eyes had been on her friend, wondering what Kaitlyn would be like if her hazel eyes didn’t have that focus. If they were distant, empty.

Sarah ended up face down on the ground. She’d only just managed to reach the ball. She couldn’t work out from the cries of the other girls whether she’d managed to get the ball over the net or not.

“Good one!” Kaitlyn grinned, helping Sarah to her feet.

Sarah dragged her eyes up, realising she was spending too long staring at her friend’s legs.

Kaitlyn’s eyes sparkled with mirth before she turned towards the net. “We got you that time!” she called.

Those eyes would look so different, empty of thought.

“Yeah, alright, you did,” the team captain, Madison, shrugged from the other side of the net. “But you better stay on your feet next time,” she added to Sarah. “Just in case it doesn’t work.”

Sarah just nodded. She didn’t trust herself to speak. In her skimpy outfit Madison’s legs looked just as good as Kaitlyn’s. Sarah could imagine what it would be like to cup the team captain’s small breasts.

And Madison was blonde. Like Sarah, Madison and Kaitlyn were eighteen, but it was Madison’s birthday that had come first. That meant she was older than Sarah.

Like Helen.

“Time for a break?” Kaitlyn suggested. “I think I’m losing my stamina.”

Playfully Madison ruffled the other girl’s hair. Sarah wished it were her hands. Touching that light brown hair. Running her hands through it.

She thought of Helen’s hair.

“You worried we’re going to catch up?” Madison suggested.

“Seriously?” Kaitlyn shot back, indicating the other girls. Most of them looked exhausted. A couple had their hands on knees, taking great heaving breaths. Some of them were facing away from Sarah. Which meant she could see their arses.

She dragged her attention back to Madison.

“I think we all need to work on staying fit,” the team captain announced. “If we look this bad at the end of the next practice it’ll be laps around the track.”

The announcement was met with a chorus of groans.

Sarah could so easily imagine moans in their place. Ecstasy plain on her friend’s faces. Nothing else in their minds.

The image was so hot.

But they weren’t Helen.

It was Helen she was still thinking about when she arrived home. How amazing Helen had looked in her volleyball uniform when shed been in school. How the top outlined her sister’s breasts. How short the skirt was. How tight and athletic Helen’s body was. Sarah wondered if Helen still had her uniform. Maybe she could add it to the list of things Helen was allowed to wear around the home. She could just imagine Helen in her old uniform, so turned on.

She rounded the corner into the kitchen, almost falling over as she bumped into someone.

“Sorry Mum,” she managed. Then her mouth fell open in shock. Her mother was wearing nothing more than panties and a bra. And not just any underwear, but a lacy, sexy, set in dark blue.

“Mum!?” she exclaimed. “What? Why are you in your underwear.”

“Hello Sarah,” her mother smiled. “Well, it is only us girls here.” That delicious purr was back in her mother’s voice. “I just wanted to be comfortable. Although I hope I look decent in it. How do you think I look?”

As her mother twirled Sarah’s lips moved but no sound emerged. She wasn’t sure ‘decent’ was a word that had anything to do with her mother right now. “Um, fine?” she managed at last.

It was the truth, sort of. Her mother had a body women ten years or more her junior would envy. More curves than Helen’s. A woman’s curves. Hips and breasts.

There was a tingle somewhere deep in Sarah.

“You don’t have to humour your mother,” Rachel smiled. “You can be honest with me.”

Sarah was trying very hard not to stare at how her mother’s breasts lay nestled in her bra. Or how her waist flared out to her hips. Or…

“Hot!” the younger daughter blurted. “You look hot.” She instantly regretted her words. She shouldn’t think thoughts like that about her mother.

“Oh, that’s kind of you,” her mother smiled, gently taking Sarah’s chin in two of her fingers and leaning in for a lingering kiss.

Sarah simply stood there as their tongues danced, her hands aimlessly grasping at the air, the feel of her mother’s lips on hers making her toes curl.

She shouldn’t feel this way as her mother kissed her. Hot and needy and her centre moistening.

“Sorry,” her mother smiled. “I really couldn’t resist. You are so pretty. But you’ve just comeback from volleyball, haven’t you? You probably need a shower.”

Sarah didn’t want to think about the way her mother had said that last word. Didn’t want to think about how her mother had made it sound dark and sinful.

Rachel turned and almost sashayed into the kitchen, Sarah staring at her mother’s almost naked butt for a moment before scampering up the stairs.

What was that about?

She couldn’t understand why her mother was dressed like that. It was Helen she told to wear nothing but her underwear. And that was before she thought about the way her mother had looked at her. The way her mother had made her feel.

She didn’t want to think about that at all.

Sarah didn’t mind at all as her thoughts drained away as she pulled up at Helen’s door.

Sarah’s sister was lying stretched out, face down on her bed, her body clad in nothing but her white and blue bikini. Sarah’s eyes travelled the length of Helen’s body, her sister’s blonde hair falling about her, the skin on her torso so smooth, her long legs calling to Sarah. There was so little of the bikini. With just the string hold the top in place and the bottom almost disappearing into Helen’s rear it was almost like Sarah’s sister was naked.

Sarah wasn’t thinking of her mother now at all.

“You got a problem, mouse?” Helen looking up from where she’d been tapping on her phone.

“Did you see mom!?” Sarah said, gears in her mind crashing as her thoughts restarted. She had to say something. She couldn’t admit she’d just been ogling her sister. And something about her mother’s outfit wasn’t right.

“Yeah, what about her?”

“She was in her underwear!” Sarah exclaimed. She couldn’t believe how unconcerned her sister seemed.

“So?” Helen shrugged. “She can do what she wants, it’s just in the house.”

“But…” Something inside Sarah struggled to make sense of it all.

“Settle down mouse,” Helen insisted. “It’s no big deal. Really. I think it’s great actually. She looks great, don’t you think? I mean for a mum, she looks REALLY great. Why wouldn’t she want to walk around like that looking like that when she looks so good? You can be such a prude.”

Sarah didn’t want her sister to think she was a prude. It made sense in a way. If her mother thought it was alright for Helen to saunter about the house half-naked then maybe she would want to join in. It wasn’t really a surprise. Just one of those things. Like her mother kissing her.

Nothing to worry about.

Nice, really. It would probably do her mother’s self-confidence no end of good.

And anyway, it wasn’t her mother Sarah was always thinking about. It was Helen. When Sarah saw her friends. When she was reading. Or making a vlog entry. Even when her mother was kissing her.

It was always Helen.

“Hey, don’t tell me you’re actually doing them regularly?” Helen smirked a few days later, shutting the front door behind her.

Sarah scowled at her sister from where she lay on her exercise mat, her body begging for release from the bicycle crunches she was putting it through.

“You’re the one I who said I needed the exercise,” she muttered, finally free for a few seconds between sets.

“Yeah, but I didn’t think you’d actually do it,” Helen scoffed.

Sarah didn’t mind her sister’s teasing too much. She could hear Helen slipping out of her clothes. She could turn and watch.

But that would mean skipping the rest of her set. She couldn’t do that. Helen was right, she needed to get fit. The way she’d felt at the end of the volleyball practice had just proved her sister’s point.

Helen would be there when she finished.

Helen was there, cheeks flushed and nipples poking through her bra, when Sarah came back downstairs after showering. Sarah’s sister was in the kitchen, getting herself something to drink, her underwear today in pale lemon yellow.

Helen’s underwear always seemed to come in sets. Sarah didn’t mind that at all, watching as Helen tilted her head back, brought the glass to her lips.

She could see the flush in her sister cheeks, the outline of her nipples. Sarah’s sister was turned on.

Helen’s finger’s twitched as she put the empty glass down, her lips parting then pressing together.

Sarah knew what Helen wanted.

“It’s okay for us to get ourselves off,” the younger sister declared.

“Thanks,” Helen said, her hand shooting into her panties, her eyelids fluttering.

The acknowledgement had almost sounded genuine.

Sarah didn’t care, her hand already up and under her skirt, diving inside her panties.

Helen’s eyes closed, her lips parting, as she came.

God, she looks amazing.

Helen always did. She was cream and cookies. She was majestic and glorious.

She was the best thing in the world.

The only thing.

Sarah could watch her all day.

Helen was already working herself towards another orgasm.

“Remember, mouse,” Helen shot at her. “This is our secret. Don’t tell anyone.”

Sarah was happy to agree with that. She didn’t want anyone finding out what she did with her sister.

What she did to her sister.

Helen was leaning back against the kitchen counter, one hand out to the side, bracing herself. The pose had her back arched, hips thrust forward, hand stretching the fabric of her panties.

The moan as she came echoed down to Sarah’s toes, sparking her own orgasm.

Sarah lost track of the number of times she came, the number of times Helen did. Leaning against the dining room table. Lying on the lounge. Facing the wall, one hand bracing herself, hips thrusting back and forward.

All that mattered was how glorious Helen looked. How wonderful it felt to have her fingers deep inside herself as she gazed at her sister.

She could graze her fingernails along her labia, teasing herself. Was Helen doing that as well? Maybe. The outline of her sister’s hand through the fabric of her panties didn’t let her see exactly what Helen was doing. But maybe Helen was, dragging her finger along so slowly, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Before circling her clit. Before thrusting her fingers into herself.

Just like Sarah was doing.

Sarah didn’t always watch that hand. There was Helen’s other hand. Caressing her breasts. Pinching her nipples through her bra.

Or Helen’s lips, Or her eyes.

Any part of Helen was worth watching.

Right now Helen was reclining on the lounge. They were supposedly watching a show together. Sarah could hardly remember its name, let alone what it was about. It was simply an excuse to be in the same room as her sister.

“Pfft, really?” her sister snarked at the screen. “Come on, you can’t believe him?”

When Helen was giving advice to the characters on the screen, you knew she was really into whatever she was watching.

That hadn’t stopped her cumming twice since the show had started.

Sarah’s sister had her hand in her panties again.

“Oh, hi girls. Show any good?”

Their mother was home.

(To be continued)