The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 8

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The next morning Sarah hurried downstairs. She wanted to see what her sister was wearing. Part of her still worried about what their mother might say but Rachel hadn’t made a single comment about Helen’s appearance last night. So Sarah hoped her mother would continue to ignore everything.

“That’s a nice set, dear,” her mother commented as Sarah entered the kitchen, pulling up short. “When did you get it?”

Sarah wasn’t sure whether she was rooted to the spot by the fact her mother seemed to realise how Helen was attired.

Or whether it was what Helen was wearing.

“A few months back,” Helen replied distractedly, one hand tapping away at her phone as the other lifted a coffee cup. “I just needed some new things.”

Sarah wasn’t sure there was anything ‘just’ about her sister’s choice for today. It looked like it was more straps and see-through mesh than anything else. Two straps ran across the tops of each of Helen’s breasts, above the lace panels that were almost see through apart from some strategically-placed embroidered flowers. The panties were the same, the mesh extending up to a band around Helen’s waist. Because there were garters. Helen was wearing stockings and garters.

Sarah felt like she was melting on the spot.

“Oh, right,” their mother said. “Well, it’s very nice.”

Sarah couldn’t believe her ears. Even so, she wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Beautiful as Helen’s lips were, full and lush without being too pouty, there were so many other parts of her body to enjoy.

“So, uh,” Sarah asked hesitantly. “What are your plans for today?”

“Got a hair appointment this morning,” her sister replied. “And a couple of other things to do.”

“Will you be back for lunch?”

Helen just shrugged. “Maybe.”

The answer didn’t satisfy Sarah. She could just drop her sister. Make her stay home. Make her spend all her time there.

But that would be wrong. Her sister had her own life to lead. And anyway, Sarah didn’t want to interfere with anything that had to do with maintaining Helen’s appearance.

“Do you have any plans, Sarah?” their mother asked, Sarah starting as she realised she’d just been sitting there gazing at Helen.

“Um, no?” the younger sister replied.

Their mother frowned at Sarah. “You should spend some time with your friends. When was the last time you saw them? You can’t spend all your summer at home.”

Sarah just shrugged. The more time she spent at home, the more time she had to spend with Helen.

“I don’t know,” their mother tutted. “When I was your age I couldn’t wait to get out of the house in summer. So many… So much to do.”

Sarah frowned. She wondered what her mother had been about to say when she’d paused.

“Well, if you’re going to be a stay at home you can come over here and help me clean up.”

Reluctantly Sarah tore herself away from Helen. At least cleaning up from breakfast with her mother was something normal.

“I mean,” their mother sighed, drying her hands. “Look at you. There’s no reason to stay stuck here. You’re so pretty.” Sara’s eyes shot wide as their mother brushed a lock of hair out of Sarah’s face. “Don’t you think so, Helen?”

“Eh, she’s passable,” Sarah’s sister replied dismissively.

“Helen!” their mother snapped. “Don’t be like that. I’m so lucky to have two such beautiful daughters.”

Sarah froze in place. That purr was back in her mother’s voice, low and dark and promising. It vibrated through Sarah as Rachel’s fingers glided slowly over her cheek.

Something burned low inside the nervous teen.

“So beautiful. I’d like to think that has something to do with me.”

Their mother was beautiful. Blonde, like her daughters. Helen was the most gorgeous woman in the world, at least as far as Sarah was concerned. But those looks hadn’t sprung from nothing.

Her mother was beautiful.

“Not that I’m as young as I was.”

“Don’t worry,” Helen laughed. “You’ve still got it.”

“Do you think so?” their mother replied, answering Helen but her gaze focussed on Sarah. “That’s sweet of you. So sweet. What do you think, Sarah?”

Sarah’s lips parted, but no words came out. Her mother’s thumb was still stroking her cheek, her fingers cupping Sarah’s chin.

“Do you think I’m beautiful?”

That purr echoed down to Sarah’s toes, leaving sparks in its wake.

Sparks that burnt in her centre.

Her mother was leaning in, her lips so close to Sarah’s.

She can’t be.

Sarah didn’t understand what was happening. Didn’t know what she wanted.

She couldn’t move.

Her mother’s lips were on hers, soft and firm and luscious. Sarah tasted strawberries as her mother’s lips worked against hers. A moan was trying to force its way out of Sarah’s mouth, a moan that started in her chest. Or maybe her breasts. Rose through her, up her neck. Bypassed her brain.

Her mother was kissing her.

It was her first kiss.

It felt so good.

“Maybe I do still have it,” their mother smiled after she broke the kiss, Sarah left speechless. “You have it too. Anyone who lands one of my daughters is so lucky.” Her gaze slowly swung from Sarah to Helen, Sarah following.

Helen was still sitting at the table, drinking her coffee. In her underwear.

Helen wasn’t watching them, but her arousal was obvious.

How doesn’t she notice?

Sarah couldn’t understand.

“Well, I better get going.” That purr had vanished from her mother’s voice. “You have a nice day, dear.”

Sarah shook her head. Had she just imagined what had happened? Her mother had kissed her, hadn’t she? Her fingers brushed her lips. She was sure she could still taste her mother.

There was lipstick on her fingers after she pulled them away.

Something about that had her clit tingling as Sarah glanced from her fingers to the retreating from of her mother.

Her mother had kept a good figure.

She heard Helen put her coffee mug down.

Sarah shook her head again. It didn’t matter if her mother had kissed her. It was just one of those things. Nice, but not terribly important. Just something that happened. And even if her mother was beautiful, so very beautiful, it wasn’t her mother that Sarah wanted. That would be wrong.

Helen was who she wanted.

Which made the morning an ocean of frustration after Helen left. Sarah couldn’t get thoughts of her sister out of her head. She tried everything she could think of. Reading. Making an entry on her vlog. She even tried some of the exercise videos Helen had recommended. Which actually helped the most, leaving her legs wobbling and her whole body a sweaty mess but at least it had taken her mind off Helen for a little while.

Except if she had pictured Helen’s arse to help get her through the really difficult exercises.

Of course, once she was in the shower, there was nothing to stop her thinking about Helen. Sarah’s mind swept back to her diary entry about them sharing the shower. How it could be Helen’s hand on Sarah’s breast, not her own. How it might be Helen’s fingers between Sarah’s legs, not her own.

Sarah cried out as she came, leaning against the wall of her shower, soap and water mixing with other things as they dripped down her body.

Sarah glanced at her bed as she dressed. She could pull her diary out. Pick any page she wanted. Lose herself in the fantasies.

But she didn’t have to do that. In a little while Helen would be home.

She hoped.

Determinedly Sarah zipped up her skirt. It was another that Helen had had her buy. Mid-thigh, tight, bright red.

Something about it felt right. She paired it with a loose but stylish long sleeved black blouse.

Another product of her expedition with Helen.

Not bad, she thought as she looked in the mirror. Passable at least. Probably. Hopefully. Although it wasn’t as comfortable as it should be.

Maybe Helen was right, maybe she did need new underwear.

She’d worry about that later.

And try to ignore all the imperfections in her body.

“Hey, not bad,” Helen complimented Sarah after her sister returned home.

The sentiment was nice but it wasn’t what Sarah was interested in. She wanted to know what her sister would do.

Sarah had to stop herself grinning in delight as Helen slipped out of her own short skirt and tight top. Sarah gasped as she caught sight of Helen’s bra. Her pussy moistened as the skirt slipped down her sister’s legs, revealing Helen’s panties. It had worked. Those orders were in her sister’s head. To not wear clothes at home.

Orders that Sarah had put there.

She was going to get to see Helen in underwear or a bikini. All the time.

It was a dream come true.

Slowly Sarah realised that her sister was still speaking. “But don’t tell me you spent your whole day here. Boring, much?”

Sarah let the insult wash over her. With Helen back only in her underwear anything else was a minor concern. She wasn’t going to let it go entirely though. “I did do some exercises.”

“Good for you!” Helen smiled. “There might be some hope for you yet.”

Sarah was almost tempted to keep talking to her sister. Helen wasn’t usually this nice to her.

But there were other urges. She could see so much of Helen. Not just what the underwear revealed. But through the mesh. The way the straps outlined Helen’s body had Sarah’s heart racing with desire. The blood rushed out of her head as she gazed at Helen’s stocking-clad legs. She wanted to follow the line of those garters. Trace it with her tongue. Follow where it led. Then in. And.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

If need hadn’t been pulsing through her body, Sarah might have laughed. Her sister had been about to place her foot on the first step of the stairs.

Sarah’s hand was up and under her skirt as the first number slipped from her sister’s mouth. Bracing herself against the wall with one of her hands, Sarah used the other to thrust her panties aside. She was so ready for this, her folds swollen and damp, her clit crying out for attention.

Her first crest came so soon.

Sarah made herself take it slower then, much as she just wanted to cum again and again, gazing at her sister.

“Turn around,” Sarah ordered after Helen finished her count down.

Sarah wanted to gaze into her sister’s eyes as she came, those beautiful, vacant, orbs.

Her thumb flicked her clit, pleasure bursting over her, her knees going weak, a moan escaping her lips.

She wasn’t finished yet.

Sarah knew that she could just leave her sister there in the hall, standing, staring vacantly, so deeply entranced. She could get herself off to the sight as much as she wanted.

Helen looked so good. Cheeks flushed. Nipples poking through the thin material of her bra.

A damp spot on her panties.

Sarah was sure that spot was slowly growing.

Helen was so turned on.

“You’re turned on,” Sarah declared, deliberately slowing her fingers to draw out the moment. “So turned on. And when you’re turned on you want to get off. What do you want to do when you’re turned on?”

“Get off,” Helen answered without hesitation. Sarah wasn’t surprised. It was almost certainly the truth.

She felt a sly grin creep over her features. “Being in your underwear or a bikini around the house turns you on. And when you’re turned on you want to get off. So being around the house in your underwear or a bikini turns you on and makes you want to get off. Tell me what it does.”

“Being around the house in my underwear or a bikini turns me on and makes me want to get off.”

Sarah had to stop her fingers completely. Hearing her sister say that had almost been enough to tip her over the edge again.

She needed control of her voice.

“Show me what you do when you get yourself off.”

Helen’s hands, moved, slowly, jerkily.

It wasn’t what Sarah wanted. “My voice is the only thing in your head. You’re so turned on. You want to get off. You have to get off. You need it. You want to cum.”

It felt so deliciously naughty to say that word to her sister.

Sarah watched, as if mesmerised, as Helen’s hands moved, so fluidly now. One went to her breasts, caressing them, kneading them. A moan escaped Helen’s lips.

The shape those lips made had Sarah’s eyelids fluttering.

Helen’s other hand was drawn to her centre. First she traced up and down over the surface of her panties.

Helen had to be tracing the line of her opening.

Sarah almost swooned.

Then Sarah watched as Helen’s hand slipped inside her panties. She knew where those fingers were. Could see the shape of her sister’s hand through the flimsy material.

Hardly breathing, Sarah slipped her right hand inside her own panties. Her eyes were glued to where she could see Helen’s hand moving. She tried to match her movements to Helen’s.

Helen’s fingers had to be inside her pussy now. Sarah’s sister was moaning again, her face flushed, eyes hooded. Just like Sarah’s own fingers were inside her pussy. They were doing this together. At the same time.

Together.

Her orgasm was so close.

“Cum!” Sarah ordered. “Cum now.” Her own crest swept over her as Helen’s head tilted back, her lips opening, hips thrusting, a moan escaping the elder sister’s mouth, the sound echoing all the way to Sarah’s toes

As Sarah came down she realised that she’d seen her sister’s ‘O’ face.

She wanted to see it again.

“Sit over there,” she ordered brusquely, pointing through the open doorway at one of the lounges. She didn’t want to be ungentle with her sister. But the need was piling through her and she wanted more.

“You’re in your underwear,” Sarah said as she collapsed into another of the lounges, her eyes glued to her sister as her fingernails teased her opening. “At home. Being in your underwear at home turns you on so much. You need to get off. You have to. You’re so turned on. Wearing a bikini does that to you too. Makes you want to cum. Spread your legs.”

Sarah couldn’t breathe. She was staring at her sister, Helen’s legs spread lewdly.

Oh, God.

It was almost like she was between Helen’s legs.

Helen’s hand was still moving inside her panties.

“You’re so aroused. So turned on. You want to get off. You want to cum. You need to.”

Helen’s hand picked up the pace, the hand groping her tits more forceful now.

The moan that emerged from Helen’s lips sent delicious shivers down Sarah’s spine.

“You want it. You need it. Cum! Cum now!”

Helen did, Sarah riveted to the sight of her sister’s hips bucking.

Sarah’s hips were doing exactly the same thing.

“Did you just cum?” Sarah asked once she could manage words.

“Yes,” her sister replied. Helen’s hand wasn’t moving but it was still thrust inside her panties.

Sarah hadn’t told her to move it.

“Take your hand out of your panties.” Helen did, Sarah swallowing hard at the way her sister’s finger’s glistened. “You came,” the younger sister declared. “In front of me.”

Helen’s eyelids twitched. “I?”

Panic rose in Sarah “So warm, so safe,” she said hurriedly. “You love feeling like this. Love how much you feel aroused while wearing your underwear. How turned on it makes you. When you’re turned on you want to get off. Right?”

Helen’s eyes had resumed their blank staring. “Yes, I want to get off,” Sarah’s sister declared, her voice so empty.

Sarah smiled, panic replaced by glee. “You got off in front of me. You were turned on, so you got off. It’s only natural. And we’re sisters. Just two sisters. It’s okay. It’s okay to get yourself off in front of your sister.”

The ghost of a frown formed on Helen’s face.

“No thoughts,” Sarah declared. “When you’re so deep in trance there are no thoughts in your head. Only my voice. You trust my voice. It’s okay for us to get off in front of each other. Nothing to worry about. It’s fun. It’ll be our little secret. Nod if you understand.”

Helen nodded.

“You’re so turned on being around the house in your underwear or a bikini. It makes you want to get off.” Sarah couldn’t help herself. She knew this wasn’t fair to her sister. That, if she was being honest with herself, what she was doing was wrong. But the temptation was too great. “I’m going to give you some words to repeat. And as you repeat these words you’ll know that they are true. So true. You’ll believe them. Like they’re your own thoughts. Now repeat. I’m so turned on by wearing just my underwear or a bikini around the house.”

“I’m so turned on by wearing just my underwear or a bikini around the house.” Helen repeated dutifully.

“Being in just my underwear or a bikini makes me want to get off.”

“Being in just my underwear or a bikini makes me want to get off.”

Sarah was sure the damp patch on her sister’s panties was growing.

“When Sarah says it’s okay I’ll get myself off.”

“Wha?” The word sputtered from Helen’s lips.

“So warm, so safe.” Sarah wasn’t too surprised. This was a step again, but she couldn’t resist. “Only my words in your head. You believe them. They’re true. When Sarah says it’s okay I’ll get myself off.”

This time there was no hesitation from the sister. “When Sarah says it’s okay I’ll get myself off.”

This was amazing. She’d be able to cum in front of her sister as often as she wanted. Have Helen do the same. Watch Helen’s hands roam over her body. It wouldn’t be the same as having her own hands on Helen’s body, but it was so many fantasies come true.

Desire pulsed from her centre, but she wasn’t finished yet.

“There’s nothing wrong with two sisters watching each other get off.”

“There’s nothing wrong with two sisters watching each other get off.”

Sarah was imagining all the places she could get Helen to do it. Here, in the lounge room. In the kitchen, one hand on the bench top as the other plunged into her panties.

“I want to do it. It’s fun. I’ll do it when Sarah tells me to.”

“I want to do it. It’s fun. I’ll do it when Sarah tells me to.”

Upstairs. In the bathroom.

On Helen’s bed. She could watch her sister writhing in delight on her own bed.

Sarah almost came.

“It’s our secret. I won’t tell anyone.”

“It’s our secret. I won’t tell anyone.”

For a moment Sarah just gazed at her sister, her breathing shallow as she imagined the thoughts she’d placed in Helen’s head.

The only thoughts that were currently in her sister’s head. “What do you think about us getting off in front of each other?”

“I want to do it. It’s fun,” Helen replied. “It’s just two sisters. There’s nothing wrong with two sisters watching each other get off. It’s fun. I’ll do it when Sarah tells me to. It’s our secret. I won’t tell anyone.”

Sarah tried to think. Which wasn’t easy with her fingers still working away. Even with what Helen had just repeated back to her Sarah wasn’t sure it was enough. Getting her sister to masturbate in front of her wasn’t a simple thing. She’d probably have to spend more sessions like this or the commands would evaporate.

Sending Helen back into trance and having her repeat those words, over and over, would be its own fun.

She could start on it now.

Sarah had Helen repeat the words a few more times. But only a few. She had to know if it would work at all.

“When you wake up you’ll forget being hypnotised. But you’ll remember all these new thoughts. They’re your thoughts. You believe them. Now wake up.”

Helen frowned, gazing in confusion at the chair she was sitting in “How did I?” She shook her head. “Never mind. Did you say something about exercising? You need to take it seriously you know. Don’t half-arse it. Unless you want your stomach to be a sack of flour by the time you’re thirty.”

Sarah didn’t really care what Helen was saying. She could tell that her sister was aroused. She was starting to learn the signs now. The precise flush of Helen’s cheeks. The slight catch in her breathing. The way she shifted in her seat.

Helen was turned on.

But she wasn’t masturbating.

Oh, right.

Sarah had to tell her it was okay.

I have to.

It was so hard forming the words. What if hadn’t worked? She’d only just put the instructions in. She was sure that she would need to do it again to make sure they stuck. A few times. Maybe twenty. Maybe then it would safe.

Helen looked so good, Sarah’s sister in just her underwear and stockings. A faint sheen of sweat glistened on Helen’s body. Her breathing was deeper than usual, her breasts rising, pushing against the mesh of her bra.

Helen’s hand twitched.

Helen was so turned on.

Sarah was too.

“Helen,” she said, the words half-strangled. “It’s okay, to um.”

Helen frowned. “To what? Piece of cheese caught in the throat, mouse?”

“To get off.”

Sarah couldn’t believe that she’d said it. Helen was about to laugh at her. Or to scream at her. There was no way it was going to work. It.

Helen’s hand was slipping to her panties.

Helen rolled her eyes. “Well, of course it is. Duh. We’re just two sisters. It’s okay for us to get off in front of each other. When you say it is, anyway.”

Sarah wasn’t about to question any of that. “So it’s okay if I?” Fingers trembling, she pointed vaguely at her skirt.

Helen might have still been rolling her eyes. Sarah didn’t know. Her eyes were glued to where her sister’s hand was working inside those skimpy panties. “Go for your life,” Helen said. “Lord knows you have to get some satisfaction somehow.”

Sarah didn’t care. She was so close. Helen was awake and fingering herself in front of her. She watched as Helen’s other hand played at her breasts.

Helen was awake.

Sarah’s orgasm crashed over her.

She could hear her sister crying out her own crest.

Sarah could have stayed there all afternoon.

To Sarah’s disappointment it looked like Helen had other ideas, her sister rising from her seat. Sarah admitted she hadn’t told Helen to stay there. She could drop her sister again and make her remain in her seat. But she was curious what her sister would do.

“Are you my shadow now?” Helen huffed as she headed for the stairs.

Sarah was almost prepared to let that go, with the way Helen’s hand was brushing against her bra-clad breast, her sister’s arousal obviously rising again. But she didn’t want her sister getting angry at her.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Helen stood there, counting down, the flush in her cheeks and the obvious points of her nipples through her bra making a wonderful contrast to her flat voice.

“You don’t mind me being around,” Sarah declared once her sister was safely under again. “It’s holidays, so it’s our chance to spend time together. Two sisters, spending time together. You want it. It’ll mean you have more chances to get off. Do you want me around?”

“Want you around,” Helen mumbled. “More chances to get off.”

Sarah then spent some time reinforcing the commands she’d placed in her sister earlier. How Helen wanted to cum. How it was fine for sisters to do it with each other.

But only when Sarah said so.

Sarah blanked out her sister’s memory in the usual way and woke her up.

“It’s okay to get off,” she said.

She could say that to her sister whenever she wanted.

(To be continued)