The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 14

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The next day Sarah stood outside Emily’s door, trying not to look as nervous as she felt. She lifted her in chin in a way that she hoped made her look determined. Imperious.

Maybe it just made her look stupid.

She was wearing one of the outfits her sister had bought for her the day before. Not the one from the second shop. Sarah wasn’t sure she could ever wear that again. She was wearing one of the pencil skirts and the black blouses.

And a pair of the high-heeled shoes, the black leather so shiny she could see her face in them.

The shoes were all anyone would be able to see at the moment. Sarah had on a long coat. She hadn’t been brave enough to walk out in just the outfit. Something had seemed wrong about wearing it outside her house.

Maybe if she was more mature, more experienced, then she wouldn’t worry about things like that.

She was here to get that experience. Some of it at least.

If everything worked out.

Heart in her mouth Sarah pushed the doorbell.

It was only seconds later the door was thrown open, Emily standing there.

Sarah watched the other girl’s shoulders sag in relief. “You’re here. Thank God.” Then she hesitated, a shy smile on her lips. “Sorry. Come in, please.”

There was a pause, neither girl saying anything, before Emily grabbed Sarah’s hand and yanked her through the door.

Sarah almost overbalanced in the heels.

Emily dropped her hand, glancing at the younger girl apologetically. “Sorry, I. I just.”

There was a hint of blush to Emily’s cheeks. Maybe it was embarrassment.

Maybe it was something else.

Emily was staring at the floor as Sarah looked at her. Helen’s friend was dressed in a loose t-shirt and denim shorts, the edges frayed.

The shorts made the older girl’s legs look so good.

“Can I, um, take your coat?” Emily asked.

“Sure,” Sarah replied, shrugging out of the garment.

There was a hiss of an in-taken breath from Emily, Sarah’s outfit now revealed, the skirt that clung to her hips and legs, the silk blouse.

Sarah glanced at the other girl, Emily quickly looking away before hanging up Sarah’s coat

“Um, this way,” Emily said.

Emily led her guest to the living room.

There were drinks already waiting for them as they sat on the lounges.

“I thought you might, um,” Emily ventured, waving vaguely at the glasses, before slipping her hands between knees that were clasped tightly together.

Sarah watched as the other girl rocked slightly back and forth.

It was so different to the reaction from Emily the first time Sarah had been here. The older girl had been so sure of herself then, so condescending and resentful.

Not now.

Now it was Emily who was eager and nervous and unsure.

Like a puppy.

She almost seemed tamed.

“So, uh, how are you?” Emily asked.

“I’m fine,” Sarah replied, watching as the tip of Emily’s tongue skidded nervously across her upper lip, just for a moment.

“Uh, cool. Um, you going to college next year? I mean, I suppose you are. You do pretty well at school, right?”

Sarah doubted that Helen’s friend had much interest in her academic ambitions. She was just making small talk. Maybe, because with her guest now here, there was just a part of Emily that didn’t want to think about what Sarah was going to do.

She didn’t have to drop Emily to know that her instructions still held. There was the way Emily had greeted her. The flush in the older girl’s cheeks. The nervous, desperate, light in her eyes.

Emily wanted it. Sarah could feel the need rolling off the older girl. Emily wanted to be hypnotised. The other girl was aroused by the idea. Was drowning in it.

Sarah let herself wallow in that knowledge. Chatted back as Emily shifted and fidgeted in her seat.

But Sarah could only take it for so long. She was here for a reason. She needed to be experienced.

For Helen.

“So,” she said leaning back in her chair, attempting nonchalance as she watched Emily’s hands fluttering aimlessly. “Is there something you’d like me to do?”

The question had been asked so innocently. But both girls knew what Sarah meant. Knew what the answer would be.

“God, yes,” Emily sighed. “Hypnotise me. Like you did yesterday. Please.”

“Have you been watching the videos?”

“Yes!” Emily exclaimed. “Yesterday, after we went shopping. And last night. I, I don’t know how many times. And this morning. Just once. Because I knew you were coming over. And. And it feels so good. When I go under. And just thinking about it. But it’s not as good as when you do it. Please?”

The yearning in the older girl’s voice tugged at Sarah. Emily sat there, her lips slightly parted, eyes wide as she stared at Sarah. Emily knew what was about to happen. Not just knew, but wanted it, wanted it so badly, the knowledge of that lighting fires deep inside Sarah. Emily was older than her. Knew more about the world than her. Had been part of the in-crowd at school. Had always acted so sure of her herself.

Emily was anything but sure now. She was desperate, uncertain, longing etched on her pretty features. She wanted Sarah to hypnotise her. Wanted to go into trance. Have her mind emptied.

Let Sarah tell her whatever she wanted.

“Please?” Emily repeated.

“Sure,” Sarah replied, still trying to act nonchalant. Someone wearing the clothes she was wearing should be calm, assured. “Of course.” That last sounded better.

Mature. In control.

Not desperate and needy.

Like Emily was.

“Thank you,” the older girl breathed, bodily sinking into the lounge as she relaxed. “I, I need it, you know. And you’re the only one I trust, And.”

Sarah couldn’t wait any longer. “Emily, go down the stairs.”

The older girl dropped into her countdown immediately.

“The carpet under your feet is so soft,” Sarah told her. “You love this feeling. Going deeper for me. Deeper into trance every time. With every step down the stairs more thoughts leave your mind. With every step there are less thoughts in your head. Soon all there will be in your head is my voice.”

Emily didn’t miss a beat her chest rising and falling with each count, Sarah’s eyes drawn the swell of the other girl’s breasts.

“So warm, so soft. Being hypnotised is the best. You want to be hypnotised. You want me to hypnotise you.”

Emily moaned, the sound reverberating through Sarah as he older girl finished her countdown.

“Being hypnotised by me turns you on. So much. The thought, the idea, the feeling. You’re so turned on. What does me hypnotising you do to you?”

“Turns me on,” Emily replied, her voice just as flat as Helen’s when Sarah’s sister was hypnotised.

“That’s right, it turns you on. So much.”

She could do this to Helen. Make her want to be hypnotised. Make her beg Sarah for it.

Sarah pushed the thought aside. No matter how much she yearned for her sister doing that to Helen felt like too much.

It wasn’t Helen she had hypnotised now.

“Me hypnotising you turns you on,” Sarah repeated. She’d run out of words. She’d thought about this. Even when she’d been drinking in the sight of her sister last night, this morning, a part of her brain had been planning this. But now she was here. It was real, not some summer fantasy. An actual other person, sitting across from her. Emily’s mind so open, so vulnerable.

Sarah’s eyes followed the lengths of Emily’s legs. Imagined running her hands through Emily’s silky black hair. Imagined caressing Emily’s breasts. Through the flimsy material of the t-shirt they didn’t look that large. But they did seem firm. Sarah could lick them. Kiss them.

They weren’t the only thing she could lick, her eyes falling to the crotch of those denim shorts.

She could do everything.

Everything she wanted to do with Helen.

Images of her sister danced in Sarah’s mind. Maybe she should keep all her firsts for Helen. Her first kiss, Her first caress.

No. It was too late. Her mother had kissed her so many times. And there’d been a fumbling kiss with Emily.

And that one, magic, kiss with Helen.

She couldn’t keep everything for Helen. When she did something with Helen, it had to be perfect. Sarah had been through all that with herself. Over and over as she lay in bed the previous night, her fingers stoking her opening. Helen deserved better than some fumbling innocent. Sarah needed to know what she was doing. Needed to be able to give Helen everything she deserved. She needed practice.

Emily could help her get that practice.

And Emily was beautiful.

“Emily, being hypnotised means you have no thoughts. Only my words. Repeat after me. I have no thoughts, only Sarah’s words.”

Sarah’s heart skipped a beat as Emily spoke. “I have no thoughts, only Sarah’s words.”

“Sarah’s words are true. Sarah’s words can change me.”

Her heart had started again, carrying a hot pulse from her centre, as those words came back to her in Emily’s flat voice. “Sarah’s words are true. Sarah’s words can change me.”

“My mind is open. I want to be what Sarah tells me to be”

A frown creased Emily’s features. “I, uh, uh,”

Sarah mirrored the expression. “So warm, so safe,” she said quickly. “No thoughts in your head. Only my voice. You’re so deeply hypnotised. You love being hypnotised. By me. Hearing my voice. Believing it.”

The frown faded from Emily’s features.

Sarah waited a moment, examining the girl, before trying again. “Say ‘My mind is open. I want to be what Sarah tells me to be’ and as you say it, feel it become true.”

“My,” Emily’s lips quivered, but then she continued. “My mind is open. I want to be what Sarah tells me to be.”

“Again,” Sarah ordered.

“My mind is open. I want to be what Sarah tells me to be.”

“Again!”

“My mind is open. I want to be what Sarah tells me to be.”

That was enough for now, however tempting it was to leave Emily repeating that. Sarah had plans. And now she thought they just might work.

“Emily, I want you to answer me truthfully. If you told your family you were going away for a few days with a friend, would they accept that?”

“Yes,” the older girl replied simply.

“Who would you need to tell?”

“My mother.”

Sarah had hoped Emily would say she could just go. “Could you call her now? Just tell her you’re going? She wouldn’t be suspicious?”

“Yes. Yes. No,” Emily intoned.

Sarah had to sort through Emily’s replies. They were good enough. “In a few moments I’m going to wake you up. You’re going to call your mother. Tell her you’re going away for a few days with Helen. Say whatever you have to say. Act normally about it. Now wake up.”

“Oh, hi Sarah,” Emily said, reaching for her phone. It was almost as if nothing had happened. She tapped a few times on the phone’s screen. “Yeah, hi. Look, I’m going away for a few days. With Helen. Yeah, the lake house. Just thought I should let you know. Of course we’ll be fine. Geez, Mum, how old do you think we are? Anyway, see you soon.” With a casual gesture Emily hung up and tossed her phone on the table.

There was sharp intake of breath from the older girl as she stared at Sarah. “God, you made me do that. It was like I was me but not me. I could remember being hypnotised. Everything you told me. You made me lie to my mother. That’s so hot. What are going to do to me? God, I don’t care. I want you to. I should care, shouldn’t I? You could do anything. But fuck, I don’t care. I want it. Are you going to hypnotise me again? Please?”

Soon, Sarah thought. But Emily’s ramblings had stoked those fires in her centre. Even awake Emily was doing what Sarah wanted. She wondered how far she could push that.

“What’s the lake house?” she asked.

“A house we own outside the city,” the older girl replied. “Do you want to go here? We can. I’ve got keys. We could be alone there. And. And you could. Could. Hypnotise me. A lot.”

Sarah planned on hypnotising Emily. Maybe this would be better than what she’d planned. “How far is it?”

“About an hour’s drive. No-one goes there. It’d just be us and—”

Sarah shook her head. “No.” A two-hour round trip wouldn’t work. Not for what Sarah had in mind. “I said no,” she repeated as Emily opened her mouth.

Watching the older girl sink meekly back into the lounge was its own sort of fun. “But I will be hypnotising you. Go pack as if you were heading to the lake house. Does it have its own phone?”

“No,” Emily called back. The older girl had leaped off the lounge and was currently running up the stairs. “We use our mobiles.”

Perfect, Sarah thought. Emily was doing just what she wanted.

It wasn’t so easy maintaining that feeling of confidence as she sat alone. Maybe she should have hypnotised the other girl again. Away from Sarah Emily might think better of what she was doing. Maybe her thoughts would be clearer. She might wonder what Sarah had planned. Maybe she’d call someone. Her parents. The police. Sarah was about to go upstairs herself, hypnotise the other girl, when Emily reappeared, bag in hand.

“I’m ready. But can’t you just hypnotise me here?” There was an edge to her tone. “No-one’s going to be home for hours. I don’t see why we need to go anywhere.” Emily was almost demanding. Like a senior at school telling a younger girl to get away from the table she wanted.

Sarah wasn’t having that. “Emily, go down the stairs.”

She waited for Emily to complete her countdown. “You want to come with me. You know I’ll hypnotise you. You want me to hypnotise you. You want me to change you. It turns you on. You won’t ask were we’re going. You’ll do what I say. That turns you on as well. Doing what I say. You love it. You want to. Now repeat that.”

Sarah just watched as Emily repeated her words over and over. Imagined them soaking into the girl’s mind.

Already changing her.

“Wake up.”

Emily stared at her. “Oh fuck. I, I have to do what you say. I want to. God, it’s so hot. Shit, I shouldn’t want this.”

“How do you get to the lake house?” Sarah asked.

“We drive. I take my car. Do you want to take my car? We can drive where you want to go. I’ll just get my keys. Oh God, that’s what you want.” The older girl drew a shuddering breath. “Oh, fuck.”

She was back brandishing a set of keys, almost before Sarah had time to realise she was gone.

Emily’s car was almost new, a sporty compact.

Maybe it wasn’t Emily’s car now.

The older girl meekly accepted Sarah’s directions, just the odd, heaved, intake of breath giving a clue to how she was feeling. She didn’t even question when Sarah directed her into the parking lot of a motel. Not too cheap, not too expensive. Just ordinary.

Sarah wasn’t intending anything ordinary.

“Go book a room,” Sarah ordered. “Three days.” She would have liked longer but she didn’t want the risks that entailed. What if someone else went to the lake house? What if Helen got suspicious?

Emily scurried out of the car to obey.

The older girl didn’t say a word until they were in the room, Emily’s bag sitting unopened on one of the beds. “So, um are you going to hypnotise me again now? Please. God, you’ve done this to me. Made me want this, made me want to do what you say, I shouldn’t want to. I should be mad with you. But I’m so fucking turned on, I want it so bad. But why here? Oh God, I know. You’re going to do something more to me. Change me. That’s so wrong. I shouldn’t want this.”

Emily’s words had Sarah’s arousal spiking. The older girl could run. Could bolt out the door. But she didn’t. She simply stood in the middle of the room, staring at Sarah.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“First you need to text Helen. Tell her you’re going away for a few days with your family and you won’t be in touch much. And anyone else who might wonder where you are.

Emily’s hands were shaking as she tapped on her phone’s screen.

“Okay, done,” the older girl announced, a short, nervous, nod accompanying her words. “Now what?”

Sarah simply said “Emily, go down the stairs.”

Then she waited until Emily was entranced again.

“Lie on the bed,” Sarah ordered.

Without a word, the older girl turned and obeyed, lying back on the bed and staring at the ceiling, her eyes empty.

Sarah stared down at her. She could barely believe this was happening. “Being hypnotised turns you on. And it’s my voice that you hear when you are hypnotised. Me that hypnotises you. So I turn you on. Right, Emily?”

“Y-you?” Emily’s voice quivered.

“Yes, me,” Sarah replied sharply. “I turn you on. You’re so turned on. You can feel it. You’re so aroused. Look at me. You’re so hot for me. Are you turned on?”

“Y-yes,” Emily replied.

“Only my voice in your head. My voice is telling you the truth. I turn you on. What do I do?”

“You turn me on,”

There was still too much hesitance in that reply.

“Touch yourself,” Sarah commanded, smiling gleefully as Emily’s fingers started playing over the crotch of her shorts as she lay on the bed. There was something deeply erotic about that sight with how empty Emily’s eyes were. “See, you’re so into me. You’re lying on a bed. Playing with yourself. For me. You want it so bad. You want me. What do you want?”

“You,” Emily replied, the older girl’s vacant eyes fixed on Sarah.

“You’re turned on,” Sarah grinned. “You’re turned on by me. I’m a girl. You’re turned on by a girl. What does that make you?”

“Uh, I,” Emily stammered, blinking. Something almost like awareness flashed in the older girl’s eyes.

Shit. “No thoughts. So warm. So safe. You love being hypnotised. You want it. It turns you on. Just my voice in your head. No thoughts. Your mind is so empty. You listen to my voice. It tells you the truth. You believe what my voice says.”

“Believe,” Emily mumbled.

“That’s right,” Sarah said, reassuringly. “You believe my voice. And you are turned on. By me. And I’m a girl. So a girl turns you on. Girls turn you on. What do girls do to you?”

Emily’s eyes were so wide, unblinking, empty now of anything. “T-turn me on.”

Sarah sighed in relief. “That’s right. Girls turn you on. And you’re a girl. So if girls turn you on you must be gay.”

“N-no. I. Boys.”

“Nah, uh, uh,” Sarah interrupted gleefully. “No boys. Never boys. You don’t want boys. Only girls. You’re gay. You’re a lesbian. Tell me what you are.”

“A lesbian?” Emily replied doubtfully her eyes flicking randomly about.

“That’s right. Only my voice. Telling you the truth. You love girls. Their bodies. Their hair. Their voice. You love their boobs. Their, uh, their pussies. You love their pussies. You only ever want girls. You’re a lesbian. Say it.”

“I’m a lesbian.” There was still too much hesitation there for Sarah’s liking.

“Girls turn you on,” she insisted. “Only girls. You’re so turned on now. For me. I’m a girl. Girls turn you on. You’re a lesbian. Say it.”

“I’m a lesbian,” Emily replied. “Girls turn me on.”

“Say it again!” Sarah cried.

“I’m a lesbian. Girls turn me on.” There was no hesitation now. That eye movement had stilled.

Emily’s eyes were so empty now.

“Again!”

“I’m a lesbian. Girls turn me on.”

Despite Emily’s lack of hesitations Sarah was under no illusion that she could turn her sister’s friend gay in a few minutes, no matter how obvious the signs of Emily’s arousal were.

Sarah knew it would take longer than that.

She’d brought Emily somewhere they’d have privacy for a reason.

“Stand up,” she ordered the entranced girl. “Take your clothes off. Slowly,” she added after the girl rose mechanically from the bed. This was going to be her first time seeing another girl totally naked. Well, like this anyway. There were her friends from the volleyball team. In the changing rooms. But here it is was just the two of them. With them both turned on.

She had no reason to rush.

Obediently Emily slipped out her clothes, Sarah’s breath hissing as the older girl unhooked her bra. Emily’s breasts were everything she’d imagined, not as large as her sister’s but firm and pert and mouth-watering.

The older girl’s nipples were so erect.

It was nothing to watching her take off her shorts and panties.

Sarah could barely keep her hands to herself. She wanted to run them over Emily’s body. She wanted to dive between the other girl’s legs. Emily’s centre was so inviting. It was obvious the other girl shaved, just a narrow landing strip marking her opening.

Sarah could order her back to the bed. Have her spread her slim legs. Sarah could dive between them. Lick and nibble and suck. Practice all the things she wanted to do with Helen.

It was so tempting.

But it was risky too. Much as Emily loved being hypnotised she probably wasn’t ready for Sarah to ravish her.

Not yet, anyway.

“Lie back down,” Sarah ordered, fishing some things out of her handbag.

The first was a silk ribbon, which she tied around Emily’s neck.

“You can’t untie this,” Sarah ordered. “It’s too strong and you don’t know how. You’re trapped here. You can’t call out.”

There were other reasons.

The girl looked so vulnerable, her body stretched out, only that ribbon around her neck. Sarah wanted to touch that body. Cup one of those breasts. Caress it. Kiss it. Feel her body next to Emily’s.

All the things she’d feel with Helen.

She held up one of her old phones over Emily’s staring eyes after plugging it in to a socket near the bed. “There are two recordings on this phone. You’re going to listen to them over and over. Three times for the first one, then once for the second. Then repeat. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to listen to the recordings,” the hypnotised girl replied, her vacant eyes still fixed on the ceiling. Sarah saw just the merest hint of a shiver run through Emily’s naked body. “Three times for the first. Then once for the second. Then repeat.”

“Good girl,” Sarah smiled. “You love doing what I tell you. That turns you on too. You’ll play with yourself as you listen to the first one. At the end of it you’ll cum. So hard. As you listen to the recordings you’ll repeat what they are saying. Those words will be the only things in your head. My words. And because they’re my words and you’re hypnotised you’ll believe them. They’ll be true. Take it.”

Sarah handed the phone to the entranced girl, Emily’s eyes still so blank. As Emily lay there, unmoving, Sarah placed the buds in the older girl’s ears.

“Now let’s try the first one. Remember to hit repeat so you listen to it three times. Press play. Remember, you love being hypnotised. You want it. You believe whatever my voice tells you when you’re hypnotised.”

Slowly Emily reached up with her other hand, tapped the screen before laying the phone down next to her. Then one hand moved to her centre, the folds already so visibly wet, as her eyes stared blankly upwards.

Emily was speaking before her hand reached its destination.

“I’m a lesbian.”

Sarah watched, breathless, as Emily’s fingernails grazed her swollen lower lips.

“Girls turn me on.”

Emily was obviously turned on, her arousal blatantly displayed, nipples erect, opening glistening.

“Sarah turns me on.”

Emily wasn’t the only one turned on. Sarah’s arousal wrapped her mind in a delicious haze.

“I want to have sex with girls. I’m thinking about it now. Picturing it.”

Emily only was saying it now. In two days Sarah hoped it would be true.

“Only girls.”

“I want to have sex with Sarah.”

Emily’s fingers had slipped inside, Sarah glued to the sight as they disappeared up to the second knuckle. Emily was doing this because Sarah had told her to.

“I love girl’s breasts, their hair, their lips, their eyes, their pussies, their arses. It all turns me on.”

What would Emily feel, the next time she saw a pretty girl? Maybe she’d be as helplessly aroused as she was now, her hips lifting off the bed, her thumb circling her clit.

Sarah hadn’t imagined how amazing it would be to see another girl do that.

She wanted to see Helen do it.

Her clit was crying out for attention.

“I love girl’s boobs.”

“I love Sarah’s boobs.”

No-one had ever said anything like that about Sarah. A tinge of sadness pulled at the younger girl, that it had taken hypnotising someone to hear it.

Although maybe that made it better.

The recording wasn’t finished yet,

“I’m a lesbian.”

“Girls turn me on so much.”

“I want to do what Sarah tells me. I love doing what Sarah tells me. I’ll do whatever Sarah tells me.”

“It turns me on.”

Emily’s other hand was caressing and kneading her breast, pausing occasionally to tug at her nipple. Sarah wondered what Emily had thought about, before today, when she’d done that, alone in her bed. Who was it who had filled her fantasies? Probably some boy. Maybe a celebrity, maybe someone she knew from university.

Emily would never think about them again.

Arousal sang through Sarah.

“I’m a lesbian.”

“I want girls to touch me. Make love to me. I want to have sex with girls.”

“I’m picturing pretty girls. Touching pretty girls. Kissing pretty girls. It turns me on.”

A moan escaped Emily’s pretty lips, sweat glistening on her body, her hand thrusting so deep.

“I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum thinking of pretty girls. I’m a, a, lesbian. Ah. I’m cummiiiing.”

Sarah was so close to cumming herself. Just one touch on her clit and she’d by crying out.

She wouldn’t let herself. She wanted to watch Emily.

Emily’s hand withdrew from her centre, one of those glistening fingers tapping on the screen of the phone. Emily was obeying her orders. Making the device play that recording again. The recording that was changing her, brainwashing her.

Making her into what Sarah wanted.

Sarah knew it would be so good to cum.

Emily was operating the machine that was changing her. She was like a machine herself. She’d been programmed to use the device. She was obeying her orders. Doing only what she was told. Brainwashing herself.

The second time Emily listened to the recording, repeating every word, Sarah didn’t stop herself. She had to struggle to get herself out of the pencil skirt, the garment too tight to give her access to her needy pussy. She cried out as Emily came for a second time, her eyes fixed on the naked, hypnotised, girl, her fingers buried as deeply in her pussy as Emily’s were in hers.

Sarah’s lips set themselves in a thin line as she came down. Her orgasm had been so good, delicious after-shocks still running through her. But it wasn’t why she was here. She was the one who was supposed to be in charge here. No matter how alluring Emily was, Sarah should be just as calm and assured as her outfit said she was.

She put her skirt back on. Made herself watch as Emily listened to the recording her a third time. Arms folded she resisted the urge to touch herself as the naked girl on the bed arched her back, an incoherent moan signalling her crest.

There’d be time later for Sarah to join her.

“Stop!” Sarah called as Emily reached for the screen of the phone after cumming for a third time.

Sarah hadn’t given her little Emily-machine its orders for the second recording.

“Emily,” she ordered, the girl just lying there, hand suspended in space, inches from the screen, her glassy eyes fixed on the ceiling, sweat beading her naked body, her nipples so erect. “What’s something that revolts you? That you don’t want to touch? Some animal.”

“Spiders,” Emily replied blankly, her eyes not moving from where they gazed at the ceiling.

Sarah could understand that. “Spiders are gross. The idea of one of them on your skin, on your arm. It makes you feel ill. You hate it. It’s the worst. It almost makes you throw up. Now, remember that feeling. That’s what you’re going to feel when you listen to the second recording. Every time you listen to the second recording. You’ll think of men and feel that. Now press play, repeating the words out loud. Feeling them become true, as you experience that feeling.”

Emily did exactly what she’s told.

“I’m not into boys,” the entranced girl said, lying there, so still, staring at the ceiling.

“Men are gross.”

“I don’t want them touching me. The thought of one of them touching me sexually makes me feel ill. It’s revolting. The idea of one of them kissing me makes me want to throw up.”

Emily wasn’t aroused now. All signs of that had gone. The look on her face was one of revulsion.

“I’ll never have sex with men. It’s horrible. That feeling that makes me feel so bad, that’s the same feeling I have about sex with men.”

“Men turn me off. I don’t want sex with men. The idea makes me sick. The thought repulses me. I don’t want men.”

“Every time a man looks at me sexually. Every time I think of doing something sexual with men, I’ll feel the way I feel now.”

That was all there was to the second recording. Much shorter than the first. But it would chip away at Emily’s sexuality. Bending it, twisting it. Her mind would run from the horrible, sick, feeling.

She’d welcome the arousal of the first recording. The bliss as she played with herself. She’d be so open to the ideas of that recording, wallow in the pleasure it gave.

Sarah watched as Emily pressed play on the first recording, saw the arousal spread back through the other girl’s body.

Watched as Emily came.

Watched as the orders burnt themselves into the other girl’s mind.

Girls were what Emily was thinking about as her fingers thrust in and out of her sopping opening, as she mauled her breasts. Girls would be what she would cum to now.

Sarah stopped Emily again, took the phone.

“I’ve put an alarm on the phone. When it goes off you’ll stop at the end of the recording. Take the earbuds out of your ears. You’ll go the toilet, clean yourself up. Get dressed. Then you’ll order some food. You’ll wait for it to arrive. Eat it. Put the tray back outside the door. Then strip off, lie down and start listening to the recordings again. Repeat all that back to me.”

Emily did, word for word. Sarah was giving her instructions to take care of herself. Making her into a little self-brainwashing machine. The alarm was set for 8am and 7pm. Sarah thought two meals would be enough. Emily wasn’t going to be doing anything more than lying on the bed. The girl would take care of herself just enough to keep to her main task.

Making her what Sarah wanted her to be.

Sarah put the older girl through a few repetitions of those instructions. Then she told Emily to start up the recordings again.

Before leaving Sarah checked herself in the bathroom mirror.

She needed to look good for Helen.

As Sarah carefully slipped out of the room, Emily still on the bed repeating her conditioning, Sarah slipped a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door.

She was heading home.

To Helen.

(To be continued)