The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 15

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Damn it,” Helen swore as Sarah entered the door of their home.

Sarah’s sister was standing in the lounge room, glaring at her phone.

Wearing nothing but sexy underwear and high heels.

“Something wrong?” Sarah asked cautiously. Helen was obviously unhappy. Sarah loved her sister. She didn’t want her unhappy.

“Emily’s gone away,” Helen snapped. “I only just got her message. We were supposed to be going to try out this new café tomorrow. Her family must have dropped it on her. Families are the worst.”

Sarah wasn’t about to tell her sister that she, not Emily’s family, was the cause of Helen’s friend’s abrupt departure.

“We could go,” Sarah suggested uncertainly.

“As if,” Helen snorted. “Anyway, where have you been?

“Uh, well.” Sarah obviously couldn’t say that she’d spent the afternoon brainwashing Helen’s friend. Even getting home had taken longer than she’d anticipated. She’d driven Emily’s car home but then left it a couple of blocks away. She couldn’t risk Helen spotting it.

“Well, you’re here now,” Helen huffed. “I.” Sarah’s sister’s lips pressed into a thin line. Helen shook her head as if reconsidering her words. “Can I?” she asked at last, a hand waving vaguely in the direction of her panties.

Sarah was sure that there was a damp spot there.

Sarah was so tempted to say yes. Her sister was so beautiful. And the flush to Helen’s cheeks just added to that. She could say yes and Helen’s hand would slip into her panties and soon Sarah would get to see her sister cum.

But she wasn’t going to just say yes every time her sister asked. She was in control of when Helen played with herself. When Helen came. She wearing those clothes. The black pencil skirt, the black silk blouse. Those high heels with the leather so shiny she could see her face in them.

Someone wearing those clothes didn’t just give in. Someone wearing clothes like those was in control.

“No. Not yet,” Sarah wanted to draw it out. She wanted to feel the need radiating off her sister.

Feel the need that only Sarah could satisfy.

“What do you mean no?” Helen exclaimed. “Mouse!”

But Sarah could tell her sister’s heart wasn’t in her protests. There wasn’t quite the snap in Helen’s voice that she was used to.

“I said no.”

Something that might have been a shiver passed through Helen.

Sarah couldn’t help staring at her sister’s body. Maybe it was what she’d just done to Emily. She was one step closer to having what she wanted from her sister. Helen looked so gorgeous. More than gorgeous. Emily was beautiful but Helen was perfection. Flawless complexion, not a mark on her. Blonde hair that fell in waves. Cheekbones to die for, eyebrows arched just so and Helen’s mouth was something Sarah could write pages about, lips with just enough plump to them, that looked so soft.

She wanted to feel those lips against hers again. It was so tempting. If she dropped Helen into trance and kissed her, her sister wouldn’t know just how bad at it Sarah was. But she wasn’t going to, not yet. She needed the experience Emily would give her. Her sister’s perfection deserved so much more than the fumbling ignorance that was all Sarah could give her now.

She wanted Helen so much.

One kiss would have to be enough, until she knew what she was doing. Learning to kiss with Helen would be like learning to paint by using the Mona Lisa as a colour by numbers page.

Even so, need pounded through Sarah. The need to touch her sister, to hold her. Sarah took a step towards Helen, focussed on her sister’s lips. She could imagine what it would feel like as her lips nuzzled against that velvet softness.

It wasn’t going to happen

No matter how much she wanted it. Just looking at her sister was delicious torture. Outside hypnosis Helen would never agree to kissing Sarah, let alone anything more. Helen wasn’t gay. So Sarah would have to convince Helen. Like she was ‘convincing’ Emily.

Convincing. That was a much better word than brainwashing. Sarah hadn’t always known she was gay, but she was happier now. She was sure Emily would be too, once Sarah had convinced her. Surely Helen would be happier gay.

Sarah wasn’t sure she could do that to her sister. This was Helen.

She’d have to if she was going to get what she wanted.

Maybe she could start small. There was that passage from her journal. The one where she made Helen do things for her. It was so hot.

But this was Helen, Her glorious, wonderful, sister.

Sarah couldn’t.

No matter how amazing Helen looked, in her underwear, so turned on.

It was so tempting, the idea of Helen on her knees, gazing up at Sarah. A part of her wanted, wanted it so much.

Maybe she’d try it after she saw how Emily turned out. For now, just drinking in the sight of her sister’s perfect body would have to be enough.

“Come on, Mouse,” Helen implored some time later.

Sarah still hadn’t let her sister play with herself. She could have. Could have done the same with herself. But she wanted so much more. She could drop Helen so easily. Maybe steal a kiss.

Maybe have her sister crawl to her.

She thought of Emily, lying on that bed, in that anonymous hotel room, all alone. Convincing herself to be Sarah’s practice doll.

She could have Helen repeating those same orders.

No!

“What’s the matter with you?” Helen snapped, glaring at Sarah. Helen went to say something else but then seemed to think better of it.

Sarah shook herself. She didn’t know how long she’d been watching her sister. Her glorious beautiful, sister. In her underwear. That diary entry leapt into her mind.

I’ve got her under again. God, she looks so good when she’s under. She always looks so good. But when she’s under she listens to me. I can tell her anything. She’s just standing there, in her underwear. And I can tell her to do things. I tell her to bend over. And she does. She does! I’m dying just looking at her arse. Then I tell her to get me a drink. And she does that too! Then I tell her to put my book away. And get me another one. Tell her to stand there. Then I tell her to kneel. And she does! Helen’s kneeling in front of me and I can see right down her cleavage and she’s just waiting for me to tell her what to do!

It was so tempting. It would be so easy.

Helen would look so good on her knees.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Sarah could barely believe it as the words slipped out of her mouth. She hadn’t wanted to do this. But the idea was so tempting. Telling her sister what to do. Having Helen obey.

So hot.

More than hot. Scintillating. The idea consuming her. Sarah wanted to rip her clothes off, launch herself at Helen. She needed this. Couldn’t believe she’d denied herself. She remembered Emily lying on the bed, when Sarah had told her to. Emily taking off her clothes, when Sarah told her to.

Helen was so much more than Emily.

Sarah could barely breathe as Helen counted herself down.

Once Helen had finished Sarah simply stared at her sister. She could do it. She could do it so easily. Have Helen repeating the same things Emily was. Or something else. Anything else. She could make her sister obey her. Make Helen want to obey her. Make Helen want to do whatever Sarah said. Fetch her a book. Bend over. Kneel.

Crawl.

She could picture it in her mind. Helen hanging on her every word. Just waiting for Sarah to tell her to do something.

Anything.

She could make the very thought turn Helen on.

Sarah’s eyelids fluttered, her breath catching as need pounded through her.

It would be so easy.

She started to speak.

Then stopped herself. She wasn’t sure what she wanted. She wanted Helen. She’d thought of them together. In bed. Maybe, in her wildest dreams, going out together like girlfriends.

Having her sister obey her like a puppet was something else again.

Something so very hot.

She loved Helen.

Sarah knew that. Knew it down to the tips of her toes. Helen was the centre of her world. She wanted Helen to be hers. Maybe she could bring herself to turn Helen gay. Nobody could love Helen like she did.

Is that being selfish?

Maybe it was. How did she know how much someone else could love her sister? She could hardly blame anyone for loving Helen.

Helen was amazing.

Sarah knew how much she wanted her sister. How much she needed her. She was staring at her sister. She couldn’t think of anything else.

Except how hot it would be to see Helen crawl to her. Her gorgeous sister, on her hands and knees, crawling to her.

“Get on your knees.”

Sarah was hardly breathing as Helen wordlessly obeyed her command.

“Hands behind your neck.”

Sarah’s sister looked magnificent, knees slightly spread, thighs taut. Helen’s back arched, presenting her chest, eyes glassy and empty.

The blood was pounding in Sarah’s head, need racing through her. She could take Helen. She could do whatever she wanted.

“Cr—”

The word was almost out of her mouth before Sarah cut it off. She couldn’t do it. This was Helen, glorious, wonderful, perfect Helen. Helen who she loved. Helen who she wanted, sure. But not as a puppet. She might make Helen gay. Sarah was beginning to accept that she’d have to do that. But she didn’t want Helen as some sort of toy.

Her sister deserved better than that.

“Stand up,” Sarah ordered with a sigh. It had been so tempting. “Forget being hypnotised and wake up.”

After her sister had obeyed those commands Helen frowned at her.

Sarah could still picture her sister on her knees. The memory was so hot. The dark patch on her sister’s panties had been so obvious.

“Well?” Helen snapped. “Mouse?”

“You can play with yourself,” Sarah sighed. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do. Right now even the idea of making Helen gay seemed too much.

Helen’s hand shot into her panties, but there was something in her look. Sarah wasn’t too sure what it was. Resentment? Annoyance? However much Helen was enjoying getting off there was obviously something she wasn’t happy about.

Sarah didn’t want to think about it.

“You can cum now,” she said, a few minutes later.

That, at least, seemed to cheer her sister up.

At least Sarah thought it did, from the look of bliss on Helen’s face.

She could just imagine what Helen felt, hot, mind-numbing pleasure, lancing through her body.

What she could feel, cumming.

As Helen crawled to her.

“Penny for your thoughts.”

Sarah gasped, fumbling her coffee cup and almost dropping it on the café table.

She stared at Kaitlyn, her friend’s hazel eyes twinkling with amusement.

“Oh God,” Sarah gasped. “I’m sorry. I just.”

Across the table her friend just laughed, turning to Madison. “I don’t think she heard a word.”

It was the next day, a Saturday. She’d met up with her friends for lunch. Just a normal thing for a teenage girl to do.

Thinking of her elder sister, hypnotised, crawling to her, dressed in nothing but her underwear.

That wasn’t normal at all.

“I know, right?” Madison smiled.

“And why are you so happy?” Kaitlyn cried, playfully swatting at the blonde. “I thought you’d freak. I mean, he was your boyfriend.”

“Was,” Madison shot back, that one word saying everything.

Desperately Sarah tried to pick up the thread of the conversation, before she’d lost it in images of her sister.

Little Toddy,” Madison sneered, “can be with whoever he likes. Even that slut Brenda.”

That was right. Todd was, had been, Sarah corrected herself, Madison’s boyfriend. The only Brenda she knew was a girl in their class. Blonde. Leggy. Not that different to Madison.

Or Helen.

“Anyway,” Madison drawled, pointing at Kaitlyn’s phone, “We only have Emma’s word for it.”

“She has pictures,” Kaitlyn insisted, holding her phone up and almost shoving it in their friend’s face.

“So what?” Madison shot back icily. “We broke up weeks ago. If he wants to trawl the shallow end of the gene pool that’s his problem. It’s his natural environment anyway.”

“If you say so,” Kaitlyn allowed reluctantly. “Hey, were you serious about ‘little’ Toddy? That’s priceless!”

Madison just raised her eyebrows at her friend and said nothing.

“God,” Kaitlyn complained, glaring at her phone. “Why did Emma have to send that now? My mother is going to be here any minute. Stupid appointment.” Kaitlyn grabbed her handbag and shoved her phone into it. “Look, if you want to talk, you call me. You have to want to talk, right?”

Sarah watched as Kaitlyn stood up. She wasn’t sure whether their friend was being serious in her concern or just wanted some more gossip.

Knowing Kaitlyn, it was probably both.

“Don’t worry about the appointment,” Madison said, changing the subject. “You’ll be fine.”

“I know,” Kaitlyn shrugged, rubbing her shoulder. “But…”

“You’ll be fine,” Madison reassured their friend, Sarah joining in.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Sarah asked after Kaitlyn had left.

Madison waved her off. “Of course I’m sure. He was lame. I was over him weeks ago. Months, if I’m being honest. He wasn’t.” She paused for a moment, as if about to say something. “We weren’t right for each other.”

Sarah gazed at her friend for a moment, wondering what Madison had been about to say. Madison looked back at her.

It was just the two of them at the table. They were looking at each other. Madison was blonde. And pretty. Not like Helen. No-one was as gorgeous as Helen. But Madison was blonde. Sarah could almost imagine it was Helen sitting on the other side of the table. That the two of them were out together.

As a couple.

Someone looking at Sarah and her friend as they sat there, gazing into each other’s eyes, might think they were a couple.

She didn’t know what to say.

Didn’t know what she would say, if it was Helen across from her.

Helen deserved someone who wasn’t tongue-tied.

What were you supposed to say, if you were out with your girlfriend? What did you do? When did you take her hand? When did you touch?

Sarah had no idea. She’d never had a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend. Or anything.

Helen deserved someone who knew what they were doing. Who would know just what to say. Just what to do.

The things that came with practice.

There was Emily. Emily, who was still lying in that hotel room, repeating those words. But Emily would do whatever Sarah wanted. Would accept anything. Sarah wouldn’t learn how to date from Emily.

She’d learn all sorts of other things from Helen’s friend.

But not how to date.

Sarah needed to learn that, too.

If she was going to be what Helen deserved.

She needed a girlfriend. A practice girlfriend.

But she didn’t want to brainwash them like Emily. There had to be someone. Maybe someone she knew from school. Sarah knew what the percentages were. She couldn’t be the only lesbian in her year.

But if she had a gaydar it certainly wasn’t working.

“What are you thinking about?” Madison laughed. “You keep spacing out.”

“Um,” Sarah managed, her mouth suddenly dry. “Do you, uh. Do you know any girls who are, um, into girls?”

Madison stared at Sarah, her blue eyes wide.

(To be continued)