The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 16

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Say, what?” Madison exclaimed, her blue eyes going wider.

“I, um, it’s just, you know,” Sarah spluttered. She couldn’t believe what she’d just said.

Madison lips thinned. “Are you trying to tell me something?” she asked quietly.

“No!” Sarah shrieked. Then, surprising herself with her courage, she added. “Well, maybe.”

“Oh my God!” her friend cried. “Oh my God. Oh my God. You are! You totally are. You’re gay!”

Sarah glanced fearfully around the café. Fortunately, no-one seemed to have noticed Madison’s outburst.

That didn’t change the fact that she’d said it.

The words hung between the two girls. Sarah wanted to deny it. She wanted to say something. Take it back. Change the subject. A great, yawning chasm opened up before her. The world had shifted on its axis, nothing would ever be the same again.

“Maybe,” she whispered “I think.” Sarah was lying. She knew she was gay. Right to the tips of her toes. But she couldn’t say that.

“Is that why you’ve been hiding yourself away all summer? We’ve hardly seen you. You didn’t have to do that.”

“Sorry,” Sarah mumbled.

“Don’t say that!” Madison huffed. “Don’t ever say that! Did you think we wouldn’t understand? God. It’s fine. If anyone on the team gives you grief I’ll throw them off. Or do you want me to keep quiet? Does anyone know? Does your family know?”

Sarah nodded. Her mother had to know.

After what they’d done.

She wasn’t telling Madison that.

“Right,” her friend nodded. “God, you’re so brave. Uh, is it a secret? Like, I appreciate you telling me, but. Ah?”

Was it a secret? Sarah hadn’t thought this through at all. She’d just blurted it out.

Because she wanted a girlfriend.

So she could practice for Helen.

Helen.

Sarah nodded, then added “So, do you know anyone else?”

“No! I don’t know anyone!” Madison shot back hurriedly. “Well, except you. Now. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.”

Sarah hadn’t asked Madison to do that. She was sure that Madison knew someone else.

Someone who was gay.

She had to make Madison tell her

There was a way to do that.

She just had to get Madison alone.

“Um, I need to get going to,” Sarah blurted, rising from her seat. “I need to get home.” To Helen, not that Sarah added that. “But can we talk? In a day or so?”

“Sure,” her friend smiled. “I can’t believe you told your family. Or me. Um, thanks?”

Sarah didn’t know what her friend was thanking her for. She was still wondering when she arrived home.

“Well?” Helen snapped, a look of annoyance on her face. Helen had gone out too, with some of her friends. Not Emily. Obviously not Emily. But others. It was why Sarah had gone out, after a phone call from Kaitlyn. If she couldn’t be with Helen she’d decided she might as well see her friends.

It let her escape her mother as well, Rachel typically spending the weekend morning cleaning the house.

Their mother was somewhere around the house. Sarah wasn’t exactly sure where. She hadn’t let Helen play with herself all morning before they left, despite the need she’d sensed in her sister.

That need was still there, radiating off Helen, Sarah tasting it, wanton and hot.

Helen glared at her. “Come on, Mouse,” Helen huffed. “This is ridiculous.”

Sarah didn’t think it was ridiculous at all. She loved seeing her sister in skimpy lingerie. Seeing the obvious signs of arousal on Helen. See the slight shake in Helen’s hand as her sister restrained herself.

She could spend hours gazing at her sister.

“Mouse!” her sister snapped.

Sarah shook her head. She wasn’t sure how long she’d spent gazing at her sister.

She could just let her sister do what Helen so obviously wanted to do. Let her sister slip her hand into her panties. Slip her finger inside herself. Sarah didn’t need to look at her sister’s panties to know just how wet Helen was.

Yesterday, she’d just let Helen do it when she asked,

Sarah didn’t say a word. She was supposed to be in control of when Helen came. There was no point if she just gave in every time Helen demanded it. She was in control. She was wearing some of the clothes Helen had bought her. Not the most recent ones, instead a short skirt and nice top from the earliest expedition. Something safe for meeting her friends. But just the same. They made her look good. She wasn’t the one who was half-naked and needy.

She was the one who decided.

“No,” she said.

“Mouse!” her sister yelled.

Sarah wasn’t having that. She was in control. “I said no. And don’t ask again,” she added, cutting her sister off as Helen’s mouth opened. “Every time you ask again I’m going to wait another hour before letting you. Got it?”

Helen nodded. There was almost the ghost of a smile on her lips.

Sarah could just imagine how Helen would feel. So aroused from being in her underwear. Hot, and needy and wet. But not able to do a thing about.

Not until Sarah told her she could.

Dying with frustrated need. Like the need for Helen Sarah felt.

“Do you two want anything?” their mother asked. “I’m just heading out to do some shopping.”

Sarah’s brain froze. How long had her mother been standing there? How much had she heard?

She stared at her mother. Rachel’s skirt was as short as Sarah’s. Which meant it barely covered anything. Sarah could see the length of her mother’s legs. They looked so good. In the skimpy outfit Rachel looked barely ten years older than her daughters. Her unlined face hardly showed her age. Sarah’s eyes traced the outline of her mother’s breasts under the tight top. She’d seen her sister’s breasts. What did her mother’s look like? How large were her mother’s nipples?

What would it feel like to suck them? While her mother’s fingers danced over Sarah’s opening?

“Sarah?” her mother asked.

“N-no. Nothing,” Sarah stammered as Helen just shook her head.

“Hmm, alright,” their mother acknowledged. “Perhaps we could go for a swim when I get back. It is warm today.”

“Okay,” Sarah nodded eagerly. Her mother and her sister in bikinis.

She could get with that idea.

As the door closed her mother the images danced in Sarah’s mind. Helen, water dripping from her body. Cutting through the water, arms curving, legs taut.

Their mother looking just as good.

Well, almost. No-one would ever look as good as Helen.

Sarah didn’t have to wait for their mother to return to see what her sister looked like in the pool.

“Let’s go now,” she said. “Mum can join us when she gets back.”

Sarah raced up stairs to change, her phone buzzing as she pulled her bikini bottoms on. She was tempted to ignore it. But she had to answer it. Maybe it was Madison. Maybe her friend had changed her mind about Sarah’s confession. Maybe Madison was about to through her off the team.

Tell everyone what she was.

Doubt turning to panic, Sarah grabbed her phone, almost forgetting that she was half-naked.

It was Kaitlyn.

“Is Madison okay?” Sarah’s friend asked.

“Uh, yeah?” Sarah ventured. “Why wouldn’t she be?”

“Well, her and Todd,” the brunette explained. “I wish I could have stayed, but you know. And I thought, you two.”

Sarah wasn’t sure what her friend meant about her and Madison. “She’s fine.” Madison hadn’t seemed that bothered by her breakup. “How’s your shoulder?” she asked.

“It’ll be okay,” Kaitlyn said. “Just a bit of physio. Should be good for the season. Hey, do you want to see the exercises I have to do?”

“Sure,” Sarah said, then hurriedly changed her mind, refusing Kaitlyn’s switch to video, remembering her exposed boobs. “No! Going swimming. Changing. With Helen.”

“You’re getting changed with your sister?” Sarah could hear the smirk in her friend’s voice.

“No!” Sarah cried. Much as the idea had appeal. “I’m getting changed now. Then going swimming with her.”

“Ah, right. Hey, what about Madison and I come over some time? I bet Madison looks better in a bikini than your sister.” Sarah wasn’t sure about that.

But her friends were definitely attractive.

Maybe Helen could join them as well.

Three beautiful girls in bikinis

“Yeah, uh, sure,” Sarah blurted. She was so glad they hadn’t turned on the video, her nipples hard as rocks.

“Right,” Kaitlyn drawled. “Say hi to your sister for me.”

After Sarah finally made it downstairs she found her sister lounging against the kitchen bench. The younger sister forgot the need to breathe, her entire awareness focussed on Helen’s almost exposed body.

And what the pair of high heels Helen wore were doing to her legs.

“You took your time,” Helen huffed. “At least you’re wearing something decent.”

Sarah wasn’t sure ‘decent’ applied to either of their bikinis but she didn’t care.

She cared even less as Helen spun and headed out, her sister’s arse, tight and round, there for her to admire.

As she rubbed the lotion onto her sister’s back Sarah wasn’t sure about when she’d last drawn breath.

She was openly staring as Helen slipped out of those heels and dived into the pool.

She watched Helen slicing through the water, Sarah’s eyes tracing the curve of her sister’s back. There was a delicious pulse from her centre as she remembered the feeling of her hands on her sister’s body, Helen’s hands on hers. Her hands had slipped so close to Helen’s breasts. She wanted to feel them. To cup them.

She wanted to graze her teeth over those nipples, feel her sister shake with the need Sarah felt.

Sarah had already been wet before she hit the water.

She guessed that Helen had been too.

“Don’t just stand there, Mouse,” Helen called. “Do some laps.”

Sarah was tempted to refuse. She could just stand in the water and watch her sister. But then she remembered her lack of stamina at volleyball practice. Some laps wouldn’t hurt. There’d be time to look at her sister later.

Even doing laps Sarah could sense Helen’s presence, imagine what Helen’s body looked like. Imagine her sister’s hips turning with each stroke. The skimpy bikini bottom clinging to Helen’s centre. Leaving so little to the imagination. But enough. Enough to have Sarah’s whole body tingling. It would so easy to reach out, touch Helen. She could pass it off as a mistake, say she’d lost her way in the pool. Just brush her hand against her sister’s body. Fingertips running over smooth, wet, skin.

She’d need to time it just right. First she’d need to know where her sister was. As she came to the end of the pool Sarah stopped and rose from the water.

And found herself inches from her mother’s face, Rachel kneeling at the edge of the pool, already in a bikini, pale blue and covering so little.

“So,” Rachel said, that delicious purr lacing her voice. “You didn’t wait for me? Eager aren’t you? Someone want to help me with the sunscreen?”

Sarah tried to answer but the words caught in her throat, half-formed, jumbled. With the way her mother was posed Sarah could see straight down her cleavage. She hadn’t known her mother owned a bikini that skimpy. Her mother’s breasts were barely contained. They were so close. So exposed.

Need pulsed through her.

Sinuously, her mother rose and turned away, Sarah’s eyes glued to her mother’s arse, hardly covered at all by the tiny bikini bottom. “Come on then,” her mother almost winked at her youngest daughter over her shoulder.

Sarah felt like she was being pulled from the water.

“How long have you been in there?” their mother asked. Sarah barely registered the words, mesmerised by the sight of her mother’s hands running over her long, smooth, legs.

She was glad the water had left her dripping wet.

“Do you like my bikini?” her mother asked, almost innocently. Except there was nothing innocent about the purr in her voice. “I bought it today. I wasn’t sure how it would look.”

“F-fine,” Sarah swallowed nervously, her mother’s hands now tracing slowly across her stomach as she applied the sunscreen. Sara knew that she shouldn’t feel this way. Shouldn’t feel the wanton heat coiling at her centre. Shouldn’t want to know what it would feel to have her fingers trailing over her mother’s stomach. Shouldn’t want to know what it would feel like to let those fingers trail lower, trace the edges of her mother’s bikini bottoms. Maybe, while they kissed, undo the knots on either side. And then…

“I need you to do.” Rachel paused, turning over on the banana lounge, Sarah almost dying at what the next word might be. “My back.”

It was hardly better than what it might have been. Her mother was laid out before her, legs stretched out, bikini hiding nothing at all.

“Sarah?” her mother asked, Sarah clicking into motion as she fought the fog in her head.

The delicious, wet, fog.

“Don’t be in such a rush,” her mother chided as Sarah’s hands rubbed the lotion into her mother’s back. “Take your time. You need to get everywhere.”

Gears clashed in Sarah’s head. She couldn’t help herself, imagining rubbing the lotion all over her mother’s body.

Everywhere.

That couldn’t be what her mother had meant. But the images had her centre pulsing with need.

Guilt flashed through her. At what she was thinking. At what she was feeling.

At the thought that she might have rushed too fast with Helen. Helen had trusted Sarah to put the lotion on her back. Had she done a decent job? Or had she spent too much time staring at her sister’s arse?

Like she was staring at her mother’s.

“Are we done?” Rachel asked.

Sarah didn’t feel done at all. She felt wound up like a spring ready to snap.

Her mother didn’t wait for an answer, rising her from the lounge, her hips swaying.

Her mother was gorgeous.

Not as gorgeous as Helen. No-one was as gorgeous as Helen.

But her mother was a beautiful woman. A mature woman. With a figure to die for.

“Oh, hi Mum,” Helen called, pausing in her laps. Sarah was caught by the beads of water slipping down her sister’s skin. “Like the bikini.”

“Why, thank you dear,” her mother replied as she eased into the water. “I was worried it might be a bit much for me.” She turned to her youngest daughter. “Come on back in, Sarah,” she called.

As Sarah slipped into the pool Rachel returned her attention to her eldest daughter. Sarah barely heard the words they exchanged. Something about how her mother had bought the bikini today and Helen telling her that she should have bought more than one.

It didn’t matter.

She was in the pool with her mother and sister. Their bikinis were just scraps of cloth. She was sure she could see the outline of her mother’s nipples under that top.

Her breath caught as her sister dove back under the water.

“She does look good, doesn’t she?” her mother purred, Rachel’s hand slipping down Sarah’s side to rest on her waist. Despite the water the skin under that hand was burning.

When had her mother got that close? Sarah was sure that her mother had been at the other end of the pool, talking to Helen before her sister had resumed her laps.

She must have waded down while Sarah gazed at her sister.

“She is beautiful,” Rachel purred, her lips so close to Sarah’s ear that her younger daughter could almost feel them. “Whoever gets her is going to be so lucky.”

Sarah’s mother was just behind her, Sarah so painfully aware of how close they were. Of how aroused she was. Surely her mother had to notice.

Especially with the way Sarah’s mother was drawing a single fingertip so slowly across Sarah’s stomach, a slash of electricity across Sarah’s naked skin.

“Did you tell her to do the laps?” Rachel asked. That finger had dropped lower, was so close to the edge of Sarah’s bikini bottoms, fire burning in her centre.

“No, ah,” the younger daughter stumbled. “But it was my idea to get in the pool.”

“Good girl,” Rachel whispered. “Such a good girl.” Sarah’s breasts ached with need. “Maybe she needs someone to tell her what to do. She’s so wild sometimes. Untamed.”

Sarah swallowed nervously. Her mother’s finger was definitely tracing the edge of her bikini bottoms now. She could feel her mother’s body pressing into hers from behind. When had that happened? Sarah was sure she could feel her mother’s breasts pressing into her back. Something flared deep in her centre.

Her mother’s other hand was stroking her side, slowly, Sarah’s skin so alive.

“I’ve seen you,” her mother purred. “Telling her when she can play with herself.”

Sarah gasped. Her mother shouldn’t be talking to her about that. Not with her hands on Sarah’s body, arousal driving the young girl wild as she stayed frozen to the spot. It wasn’t right.

It felt so good.

“You’re so good with her,” her mother whispered. “Telling her when to start. Telling her when to stop.”

Sarah couldn’t process it.

“You enjoy it, don’t you?”

Sarah could only nod.

As her mother’s hand started caressing her breast.

“Wouldn’t it be good to do more?” her mother suggested. “So much more. Telling her what to do. Just think about it.”

Sarah was thinking about it, her eyes glued to Helen as she thought about what she could tell her sister to do. It was all she could think of.

She certainly wasn’t thinking about how her mother’s hand was slipping inside her bikini bottoms as her mother gently pulled at her oh-so-erect nipple through her top.

“You could tell her to bend over,” Rachel whispered.

Sarah’s body was shaking. She didn’t know if it was fear or need or both. Need for Helen, for beautiful, gorgeous sister.

Need for her mother’s fingers to keep inching their way towards her opening.

“Maybe tell her to get you a drink.”

Sarah moaned as her mother’s fingers circled her clit. She was sagging back against her mother, the arm across her chest supporting her, as her mother continued to stroke her breast. She couldn’t think, her brain a storm of fragmented thoughts.

The only clear image was Helen.

And the words her mother was saying.

“Tell her to put your book away. Tell her to get you another.”

“Please,” Sarah whispered. She wasn’t even sure what she asking. For her mother to stop. For her mother to keep going. With what she was saying.

With what her mother’s hands were doing, sending uncontrollable need spiralling through her youngest daughter’s body.

“You could tell her to kneel.”

Sarah’s lips moved again, but all that emerged this time was a moan as her mother’s fingers traced the length of her opening, teasing at her lower lips. Was her mother’s hand inside her bikini top as well? Sarah couldn’t tell, the material so thin it hardly mattered either way.

“Imagine what it would be like. Her having to do what you said. You could have her crawl to you.”

Her mother’s fingers were inside her now, sparks going off in Sarah’s eyes.

But she had to keep watching Helen. She had to.

“Wouldn’t it be wonderful? Don’t you want it? Wouldn’t it turn you on so much?”

Sarah wanted to scream ‘Yes!’. It would be so good. Having Helen to herself. Having her gorgeous sister do whatever she wanted.

“You could make her obey.”

Sarah screamed, the orgasm ripping through her body as the heel of her mother’s hand pushed down on her clit, as her mother’s other hand cupped and caressed her breast, as her mother’s finger’s stroked her inner walls, her mind filled with images of Helen on her knees.

The world disappeared.

Except for Helen.

To be continued