The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 17

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah stumbled as she emerged from the shower, her legs barely able to support her. She wasn’t sure how long she’d spent in the pool.

She wasn’t sure how many times her mother had made her cum.

Guilt flared, deep inside her. It wasn’t right. Her mother shouldn’t have done that. No matter how good it had felt. No matter how glorious the orgasms had been. Cumming and cumming as she watched Helen.

Yearning for her elder sister.

Helen, arms scything through the water. Helen rising, drops streaming down her body. Helen, standing there, a smile on her face and hands on her hips as she bantered with their mother.

Her mother’s hand had left Sarah’s breast then, instead resting on Sarah’s shoulder as she stood behind her youngest daughter.

As her other hand had reached down behind Sarah’s back, between her youngest daughter’s legs, thrusting the bikini bottom aside, fingers dancing over Sarah’s opening before they slipped within.

And brought her daughter to another thundering orgasm.

Oh, God. Had Helen noticed? Their mother had been careful. She had only done that once while Helen was watching. Apart from that one time, it had been subtle touches when Helen wasn’t doing her laps. Fingers across Sarah’s arse. A hand brushing her breast. Bodies pressed together as both she and her mother lunged for the ball they threw back and forth. Catching Sarah at the end of a lap of the pool, Sarah’s back to Helen, her mother’s hands gliding over her daughter’s breasts, Sarah’s knees almost failing.

Just enough to have the young girl melting with need.

Sarah letting her mother do it all as her mother whispered about Helen. While Helen swam, her arms glistening in the sun. As Helen leapt for the ball, her breasts bouncing.

Helen hadn’t said a word about what their mother was doing.

It still wasn’t right.

Would their mother do it again? Did her mother want to do it again?

Something wasn’t right about that. This was her mother.

Sarah didn’t want to think about how aroused she’d been. How her skin had reacted to the slightest touch. How need had coiled at her centre, hot and desperate and wanting.

As her mother had touched her.

As she’d watched Helen.

“Finally!” Helen humphed as Sarah opened the bathroom door, the younger sister’s eyes going wide in surprise.

Eyes that travelled the length of her sister’s bikini-clad body.

It didn’t matter what their mother had done, it was still Helen that Sarah wanted.

She had to say something. At least to find out if Helen had noticed anything. “Um, Mum. Do you think she was?”

“You mean that bikini?” Helen replied before Sarah could add anything else. “Yeah, she looked pretty good in it.”

“Yeah,” Sarah nodded, too eagerly. At least it looked like Helen hadn’t noticed anything. But Sarah couldn’t count on that. What if her mother did something again?

That brought up a question Sarah wasn’t sure she wanted to answer. Did she want her mother to do something again? Her mother was beautiful. But she was Sarah’s mother. Amazing as it had been Sarah almost felt like she’d been betraying Helen. Helen was who she wanted.

And it was her mother.

But it had felt so good.

Maybe their mother would do something like that again. With a start Sarah realised that just now in the pool had been the first time someone else had brought to her orgasm. The first time someone’s fingers other than her own had been inside her. Stroked her as bliss wracked her young body.

Did that mean she wasn’t a virgin now? Had her mother taken her virginity?

Something wasn’t right about that.

It had felt so good.

Maybe her mother would do it again, a delicious, wicked, frisson, running through Sarah at the thought. It was so wrong. Maybe that made it better. And at least she’d been watching Helen when it had happened. That made it alright. Maybe their mother would do it again.

As Sarah watched Helen.

If that did happen, she didn’t want Helen noticing.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

As Helen counted herself down Sarah stood there, nervously chewing her lower lip. She wasn’t at all sure about what their mother had done. Her mother had talked about Helen a lot while she was doing, …, it. So maybe it was okay to want it to happen again. Maybe.

“Helen, you won’t think anything is strange or wrong about anything Mum and me do to each other.” That wasn’t guaranteeing anything would happen. Sarah still wasn’t sure she wanted anything to happen. But if it did, she certainly didn’t want it to spoil anything between her and Helen. “You’ll think it’s normal. What are your new thoughts?”

“I won’t think anything is strange or wrong about anything Mum and you do to each other,” her sister replied in that wonderful empty voice. “I’ll think it’s normal.”

Sarah had her sister repeat that a few times. Concern and guilt still knotted at her centre. Something about it all still struck her as wrong.

But all she felt was a vague unease. She couldn’t work out what exactly was wrong with what her mother had done.

“Wake up,” she ordered her sister after what Sarah thought was enough repetitions.

The two sisters stared at each other for a few moments.

“Are you going to get out of the way, Mouse?” Helen asked archly.

“Oh, right, sorry,” Sarah mumbled as she stepped aside.

She couldn’t help glancing at her sister’s arse as Helen passed.

It was still definitely Helen she wanted. Helen who had her heart racing. Helen who their mother had talked about while she, …, did what it was she had done to Sarah.

Which had been fun. And it looked like their mother was happy with what Sarah was doing to Helen. Maybe she wouldn’t be so happy if she knew that Sarah was hypnotising Helen. But their mother had said Sarah should order Helen around more. Her mother couldn’t expect that to just happen. There had to be a reason.

For what Sarah did.

For what her mother had done.

Sarah blinked as she realised that their mother had to be into women. At least, if the hard points of her mother’s breasts thrusting into Sarah’s back had been any indication. Which meant if Sarah came out to her mother she shouldn’t expect any problems.

Although after what Sarah’s mother had said and done this afternoon, what they’d done before, Sarah thought there was a fair chance her mother already knew her youngest daughter’s leanings.

It also meant that if Helen happened to turn gay their mother would probably accept that too.

Maybe that was all that had been going on. Maybe their mother was trying to help Sarah accept what she was. It was a bit extreme, fingering your own daughter, but maybe that was what their mother thought Sarah needed. Their mother obviously knew about Sarah’s interest in Helen. More than knew, she was encouraging it.

And her mother was attractive.

Sarah had always realised that her incestuous infatuation with her sister wasn’t normal. Maybe their mother was just trying to help Sarah in what was obviously a difficult situation. Tell her that it was alright to desire her sister. To fantasise about her sister.

To orgasm over her sister.

She’d shown it in a way much more direct than words ever could. Her mother was supporting her. There was nothing wrong with that. Mothers should be supportive of their children. Sarah wanted Helen and their mother was saying that was alright. More than alright, their mother was happy about that.

Sarah didn’t want to make love to her mother. Not like she did with Helen. Or even Emily. Although her mother might have experience she could share with her daughter. Experience that would help Sarah with Helen.

No.

Sarah didn’t want her mother like that.

But if her mother wanted to show her how good orgasming over her sister could be, Sarah saw no reason to object to that.

Not that her mother did anything else that day.

Unless you counted emerging in a sexy set of black lingerie after her shower. Sarah couldn’t help gaping at her mother. It wasn’t the first time she’d seen her mother in her underwear. Rachel had started to make a habit of it. But after what had happened in the pool Sarah wasn’t sure what to do.

Sarah’s mother just smiled at her youngest daughter as she walked part Sarah.

Dressed just in that lingerie.

Sarah tensed every time her mother came near her. She wasn’t sure if it was fear or anticipation.

Her mother didn’t do anything.

Sarah was on edge. Would her mother do something? Say something? She wasn’t sure what she wanted.

She remembered the touch of her mother’s hands. The electric sensation of her mother’s fingers inside her.

As she watched Helen.

As Helen squirmed, Sarah having refused to let her sister get off. Until they went to bed. Sarah had followed Helen to her room.

“Lie down and I’ll let you get off,” Sarah said.

Eagerly Helen jumped on the bed and lay down. Her fingers slipped inside her panties, her legs spread.

Sarah imagined being between those legs, running her hands up Helen’s smooth thighs. Helen was on her bed, fingering herself. A thrill shot through the younger sister as Helen moaned, her older sister’s lips forming a perfect ‘O’. Sarah pictured herself on that bed. Pictured herself being the one making Helen moan. Tasting her sister.

Helen’s moan turned to a cry. Sarah was seeing her sister cum on her bed. Sarah wanted to imprint everything on her memory. How her sister’s back arched. How her ankles straightened, stretching her calves. The fluttering of Helen’s eyelids. How her nipples thrust into her bra. The cry issuing from Helen’s lips. How those lips formed a perfect ‘O’.

Everything.

This was hers. Helen only came when she allowed it. If Sarah wanted it, nobody else would ever see Helen like this.

Only her.

Sarah came, her mind filling with visions of her lips on Helen’s body as her sister cried out.

Sarah was still picturing her sister’s body as she lay in her own bed, her fingers so deep insider herself.

The way her mother’s fingers had been.

Sarah came again.

Sarah avoided her mother the next day, Sunday. She couldn’t do it totally. Not and be in the same house. At breakfast she’d seen how her mother had put on another set of sexy lingerie.

Had her mother always had underwear like that?

Helen was wearing some too, but that was less of a surprise.

Despite how gorgeous their mother was, Helen still looked better.

No-one seemed to mind that Sarah was the only one wearing clothes. Somehow that seemed right to Sarah.

It was Helen Sarah spent the day with. Watching her sister. Revelling in her sister’s arousal. The oh-so-familiar signs.

And her sister’s frustration, when Sarah refused to let Helen play with herself.

Somehow the flush in her sister’s cheeks made Helen look even more attractive,

But Sarah couldn’t avoid her mother forever.

“Could you ask Helen to give me a hand with the washing?” Sarah’s mother asked, Rachel surprising her when Sarah went to get a drink. “Oh, and you could have had Helen get you that,” her mother added as Sarah poured herself a glass of water. “Just order her to.”

Sarah gaped at her mother. Then cried out in surprise as the water ran over her hand, her glass overflowing. “Sorry,” she muttered, shaking her hand before drying it off.

“What for?” her mother shrugged. “It’s just water. Or do you mean about Helen?”

Words failed Sarah again. Her mother had told her to give Helen an order. To make her obey. That couldn’t be right.

Even if the idea did set off a delicious tingling between her legs.

She turned and almost ran from the room before her mother could say anything else.

Sarah pulled her knees to her chest as she sat down. She stayed there, silent, watching her sister. Even when Helen asked to get off Sarah didn’t say a word, simply shaking her head. Then frowning at Helen when her sister protested.

Her look was enough to silence her older sister.

Maybe she could tell Helen to do things. Like that passage in her diary. She’d cum to those words so many times, fingers so deep inside herself. If Helen did what Sarah told her to then she’d be Sarah’s.

Sarah wanted her sister so much, the need building inside her, threatening to overwhelm her.

Like it was overwhelming Helen.

Sarah didn’t let her sister touch herself.

Sarah didn’t touch herself.

She wanted her sister so much.

“Is there anything else you want?” Her mother asked after placing the plate containing her evening meal in front of Sarah. “Anything?”

That purr was back in her mother’s voice, delicious tingling shivers running through the younger daughter.

“She’s so beautiful,” Rachel continued.

Sarah’s head snapped around. Her mother’s head was so close to hers. Her mother’s lips were so close to hers.

But her mother wasn’t looking at her. Her mother was looking at Helen.

Sarah didn’t know where to look. At Helen, At her mother.

At where her mother’s hand was stroking her thigh, Sarah’s skin so exposed by the short skirt she wore.

Her mother and sister were wearing so much less.

“You’re beautiful, too,” her mother breathed, Rachel’s breath hot and moist, her lips so close to Sarah’s ear.

Sarah was watching Helen again.

“My two beautiful daughters. You could tell her what to do. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

Her mother was behind Sarah now, her chin resting on Sarah’s shoulder as her hand crept under the hem of Sarah’s skirt.

As her other hand openly caressed her daughter’s breast.

“Wouldn’t it be so hot? Wouldn’t it turn you on?”

Sarah nodded. She couldn’t form words. Not as her mother’s fingers traced the edge of her panties, as her mother’s hand slipped up Sarah’s back to undo her bra.

Her body was quaking, arousal rushing through her.

She glanced at her mother. Rachel’s cheeks were flushed, her eyes hooded.

Sarah recognised the look. It was the look Helen had when she was so turned on.

Her mother was turned on.

Right now. As her hand slid under the elastic of her youngest daughter’s panties. As her other hand cupped Sarah’s breast before tugging at Sarah’s engorged nipple.

“Just think what you could get her to do.”

Sarah moaned as her mother’s fingers found her clit.

“You could make her bend over. Wouldn’t she look so good like that? Presenting her arse to you.”

Her mother shouldn’t be saying things like this. Shouldn’t be doing things like this. But Sarah couldn’t hold those thoughts. Her eyes were fixed on Helen as her body quivered at her mother’s touch.

As she pictured the scenes her mother was describing.

“You could get her to kneel,” her mother breathed. “I know you did that once. You could do it again.”

Through the delicious fog in her had Sarah wondered how her mother knew that. She couldn’t even remember whether their mother had been home when she’d had Helen kneel before her. It didn’t matter, her thoughts splintering as her mother’s fingers found their way inside her wet, needy centre.

“You could teach her all sorts of positions. Have her present on command. Wouldn’t that be so much fun? Have her hot and wet and needy as she holds a pose for hours.”

Sarah was gasping and moaning as she stared at her sister, her mother’s fingers buried deep inside her. She could picture her sister. Maybe with her hands behind her neck, legs spread and back arched as she’d been before. Maybe something else, standing at attention, or kneeling, arms stretched out on the floor, head down between them, arse up. So turned on. Not able to move. Not able to touch herself.

Because Sarah hadn’t let her.

“You could train her. Tame her. Have her obey.”

Sarah’s hips were thrusting forward, desperate for her mother’s fingers to go deeper. She moaned, deep and guttural, as her mother tweaked her nipple.

“You want it,” her mother breathed. “I know you do. A mother knows. It’s alright. It’s beautiful. Two sisters, so close. So loving.”

“So hot.”

Sarah came, as her mother’s tongue traced the curve of her ear, as her mother’s thumb and forefinger pinched her nipple.

As her mother’s fingers reached so deep inside her, the palm of her mother’s hand grinding into her clit.

“I just want you to be happy dear,” her mother said, kissing Sarah’s cheek as her fingers gently stroked Sarah’s labia, the aftershocks of her crest still rocketing through her younger daughter.

“Would either of you like some desert?” Rachel added, standing up. There was a huskiness to her tone that Sarah didn’t want to think about.

“Seriously?’ Helen shot back. “I’m not coming back from summer fat.”

Sarah blinked. That was what Helen was worried about? Not what their mother had just done? What their mother had just said?

She shook her head. She had told Helen to accept anything they did as normal.

I should be happy it held.

Which was true enough. But beyond that she didn’t know what to think. Her mother wanted her to make Helen obey. Which was fine. Sort of. Except Sarah didn’t know if that was what she wanted. Still, parents did get funny ideas sometimes about their children’s relationships. At least her mother was being encouraging.

For a moment Sarah thought that she should be more concerned about what her mother was doing. Fingering her daughter to orgasm wasn’t exactly normal.

But then, neither was what she wanted to do with Helen.

It was just her mother being supportive. If a little over-eager.

And it was nice to have someone give her an orgasm, rather than have to do it all herself.

She was lucky to have such an understanding mother.

Such a hot, yummy, understanding mother.

Would her mother want her to return the favour?

Sarah considered that.

Her mother was beautiful. Not as beautiful as Helen. Sarah didn’t feel the same way about her mother as she did about Helen. But there was no denying that her mother was an attractive woman. Who was obviously into women herself. She could tell her mother had been turned on as she’d fingered Sarah.

Still was turned on, no matter the patient look on her face as she waited for Sarah’s reply.

“No thank you, Mum,” Sarah managed. “I think I’ll pass on desert, too.”

“Whatever you like dear,” her mother smiled at her. Then that smile turned into something else, something dark and wicked. “Whatever you like.”

Sarah swallowed. Maybe her mother did want Sarah to return the favour.

She wasn’t sure she was ready for that. This was her mother. And it wasn’t like she needed her mother for the experience. She’d have Emily for that.

Soon.

Fortunately for Sarah’s peace of mind her mother didn’t say or do anything out of the ordinary again that night.

Not until she was heading to bed anyway.

“I’ll see you in the morning. If you want anything, well, why not have Helen get it for you?”

Sarah’s eyebrows shot up. She stared at Helen. Surely her sister would react to that.

Helene didn’t say a word, her eyes glued to the television she and Sarah were watching.

“Of course,” their mother added as she headed for the stairs. “If you do need me, you know where I am.”

Sarah’s eyes had to be as wide as dinner plates.

“Huh,” Helen exclaimed, pausing the show they were watching. “Why would I get you anything? You can get it yourself.”

Sarah scowled at her sister, their mother’s obvious invitation momentarily forgotten.

“Maybe you need to be nice to me,” Sarah shot back. “You want to cum, right? Don’t forget who says when you can.”

“As if,” Helen snorted. “Just because we have our little game it doesn’t mean I’m your slave or something.”

“Oh yeah?” Sarah cried. This wasn’t fair. She was the one in control. She was the one wearing clothes, not just some frilly lingerie, on display, hanging out for her little sister to tell her when she could cum. She could tell how much her sister wanted to cum, arousal pouring off Helen. “Get me a drink or you can keep your hands to yourself all night.”

Helen crossed her arms and glared at Sarah. “No.”

“No! What do you mean no?”

“Exactly what I said,” Helen shrugged. “No.”

Sarah glared at her sister, her lips pressed together.

“Do it!” Sarah ordered.

“Make me,” Helen huffed, looking down her nose at Sarah.

Sarah could do that. She could it so easily. She could almost sense her mother at her shoulder. Telling her to do it.

Telling her to make Helen obey.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Emotions warred in the younger sister. She wanted Helen so much. She wasn’t sure she wanted Helen like this, though. Empty, obedient. It had felt so good while her mother had brought her to so many orgasms, picturing Helen hanging on her every word.

She needed to be in control. She was the one wearing clothes. These clothes. The ones that made her feel in control. She needed to show Helen that she was the one in control.

She had to.

Helen had finished her countdown.

“You want to cum,” Sarah began. “You want to cum so bad. You’re so turned on wearing just your underwear. But I’m the one who tells you when you can cum. So you have to do what I say. You have to! You have to!” Sarah had to stop herself shouting. She didn’t dare wake her sister up. Not now. Not when she was going to have Helen hanging on her every word. “If I tell you to do something, you’ll do it. You can’t say no. You have to do it. What will you do if I tell you to do something?”

“I have to do it,” Helen replied, that sleepy, flat, voice sending shivers through Sarah.

“That’s right. You can’t say no. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Repeat after me ‘When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it.’”

Things inside Sarah were melting, hot and wet and slippery, as Helen repeated her words. “When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it.”

Sarah wasn’t going to leave it at that. “I have to do it.”

“I have to do it.”

There was nothing in Helen’s head but the words Sarah was giving her. There was barely anything more in Sarah’s head. Her blood had rushed to other parts of her body. Warm, delicious, parts.

She needed more.

“When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it. It turns me on.” She needed Helen to obey. To want to obey.

Helen repeated her words in that empty voice. “When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it. It turns me on.”

“I have to do it. It turns me on.”

“I have to do it. It turns me on.”

Over and over and over, the words blanking away Helen’s thoughts, blanking away Sarah’s thoughts. Sarah couldn’t look anywhere else but her sister as Helen repeated those words. Didn’t want anything but her sister.

“K-keep repeating them,” Sarah ordered. She couldn’t take any more. Her pussy was crying out. She needed to touch herself. Desperately she fumbled with the zip of her skirt. Cried out in relief as it fell to her ankles.

As Helen kept repeating those words.

Sarah fell to the floor, hands and knees, one hand propping her up as the other dove into her panties. It took only moments before her world exploded.

Helen hadn’t stopped.

“When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it. It turns me on.”

“I have to do it. It turns me on.”

Sarah rolled on to her back, aftershocks ripping through her, as her sister kept repeating those words. Helen looked glorious, simply standing there, in her sexy underwear, staring out glassily, Sarah’s words on her lips.

“When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it. It turns me on”

“I have to do it. It turns me on.”

Sarah needed to see if it was going to work.

Hastily she redressed herself and then scurried off to the downstairs bathroom. Her outfit should be worn by someone who was in control. Especially with what she’d just done to her sister. Not by someone who looked like they’d dragged themselves out of the dirty clothes hamper.

Sarah took a few minutes to make herself look more or less presentable.

Then she returned to her sister.

Helen still hadn’t stopped.

“When Sarah tells me to do something, I do it. It turns me on”

“I have to do it. It turns me on.”

“Stop now,” Sarah ordered. “When you wake up you won’t remember being hypnotised. But you’ll act on what you’ve been repeating. They’re your thoughts. They’re true. Now wake up.”

Helen blinked, shook herself. She was looking at Sarah.

Almost as if she was waiting for something.

Sarah swallowed. She wasn’t sure she could do this. She wanted it. She wanted it so much, longing surging through her body, her breasts aching, her nipples so tight.

She was so wet.

But this was Helen. She loved Helen.

She remembered her journal.

“Turn, turn around,” Sarah managed haltingly. “Bend over.”

Helen looked at her, just for a moment. There was something in Helen’s eyes.

Sarah’s courage almost failed her.

And then Helen turned around.

And bent over.

Sarah almost fainted as she stared at her sister’s arse. She couldn’t breathe. Helen’s arse was just there. It was round and beautiful. And just there.

They’d only started. Sarah struggled to remember what was in her journal.

“Get me a drink,” she ordered as she made herself sit in one of the lounge chairs. Every nerve was alive, emotions tumbling through her.

So much was possible.

“Kneel,” she said as Helen returned. Sarah was sure there’d been more in her journal, but she couldn’t remember what, her thoughts splintering.

It didn’t matter, as Helen handed her the glass, as Helen sank to her knees, without a word, simply looking at Sarah.

Helen knelt there, waiting. Waiting for another order. Sarah’s eyes slid over her sister’s body. The delicate curve of her neck, the smooth skin of her shoulder. Helen had done what Sarah had told her. She couldn’t believe it. Helen would be hers. All hers.

And Helen was turned on. Sarah could tell it from the flush in her sister’s cheeks. The way Helen’s breasts heaved.

Sarah’s gaze was fixed on Helen’s cleavage, so wonderfully highlighted by her bra. Helen had done everything Sarah had told her. It didn’t matter that Sarah had cum just a few minutes before. She needed to cum again. Drinking in the sight of her sister’s breasts.

As Helen knelt in front of her.

Everything she wanted, everything she needed, could be hers.

“Take off your bra,” Sarah ordered.

Sarah, watched, wordlessly, as Helen complied. Her sister wasn’t hypnotised and she was taking her bra off for Sarah. Sarah simply stared at her sister’s breasts. They were wonderful, firm and round and she could just imagine wrapping her lips around those nipples. Nipples that were so erect.

“You are a lezzy, aren’t you Mouse?” Helen smiled.

“So what if I am?” Sarah snapped. “Does it matter?”

“No,” Helen replied, that smile still on her lips. “Just keep your hands to yourself.”

Sarah glared at her sister. Helen wasn’t giving the orders. Sarah was. “Hands behind your neck. Legs spread.”

Sarah simply stared as Helen obeyed, the younger sister blinking in surprise as she saw the damp spot on her sister’s panties.

Helen was turned on. She was obeying Sarah and she was turned on.

Sarah’s hand shot under her skirt, her eyes glued on Helen. Helen, who was kneeling in front of her, wearing only her panties. Her panties with that obvious damp spot. With nipples so erect and face flushed. Watching Sarah.

As Sarah’s fingers plunged so deep. As the arousal crashed through her. Helen was turned on, obeying her. Kneeling there.

Sarah’s body quivered, her orgasm almost there.

Helen shook her head, her hair spilling around her shoulders.

Sarah’s orgasm burst over her, her back arching as she cried out.

Sarah was still looking at her sister, still stroking herself, as the aftershocks flowed through her.

Helen deserved something too.

“You can cum now,” Sarah said.

There was the ghost of smile on Helen’s face as she unlaced her fingers, one hand slipping inside her panties as the other kneaded her own breast. Sarah watched as sister’s back arched, her head tipping back, as Helen cried out, hips jerking where she knelt.

That smile was still on Helen’s face as she stayed kneeling in front of Sarah.

Oh fuck, what have I done?

Her mother might have told her to do this. It might have felt so good, cumming as Helen knelt in front of her. But Sarah wasn’t sure it was what she wanted.

“Do you want anything else?” Helen asked archly, still kneeling on the floor.

“No, no,” Sarah replied hurriedly. “Just go to bed.”

“If you say so,” her sister replied. “Mouse.”

“Don’t call me that!” Sarah snapped.

“If you say so,” her sister repeated, before heading up the stairs. “Sarah.”

Sarah couldn’t say a word. As she watched Helen disappear up the stairs. At Helen’s barely covered arse. At the sweep of her sister’s back. Her sister hadn’t put her bra back on, simply picking it up. Sarah wanted to disappear into her chair.

What had she done?

The next morning Sarah felt her sister’s eyes on her as the family ate breakfast. She wondered what her sister was thinking. She couldn’t read anything in her sister’s expression. Surely Helen had to think something was strange. Even if Sarah had told Helen the thoughts of obeying Sarah were her own Helen had to wonder about them.

Her sister didn’t say anything.

She just watched Sarah.

Part of Sarah didn’t mind that. Didn’t mind that at all. Her sister was looking at her. Helen wasn’t even touching her phone. Sarah had wanted her sister’s attention for so long.

Another part of her was waiting for Helen to erupt. Scream at Sarah. Say something derisive about her.

Anything.

She was sure Helen wasn’t just looking at her. There was something going on behind Helen’s eyes. She could just drop Helen. Get her to tell Sarah what she was thinking.

Sarah couldn’t do that. She couldn’t invade her sister’s privacy like that.

But she had to know.

“Pass me the sugar, Helen.”

The sugar was sitting on the table. It was closer to Sarah than it was to Helen. Helen would have to lean over the table to pick it up and give it to Sarah

Helen leant forward.

And picked up the sugar before handing it to Sarah.

Arousal rushed through the younger sister.

Were Helen’s nipples poking a little bit more into her bra as she sat down?

“That’s it, dear,” their mother commented.

Sarah bolted from the house as soon as she’d finished breakfast.

(To be continued)