The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 18

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah hesitated outside the motel room door, her mind whirling in confusion.

She didn’t know what she wanted. Her sister had obeyed her. Had just reached over the table and handed her the sugar. Such a simple thing.

Except it wasn’t.

Sarah had seen how it had affected Helen. She’d seen how the flush had risen in her sister’s cheeks. How Helen’s nipples had poked further into her bra.

Obeying Sarah had turned Helen on.

Because that was what Sarah had told her sister it did.

Sarah had been turned on too.

But Sarah still wasn’t sure that was what she wanted from her sister. In her dreams she and Helen were together. Sometimes out together, hand in hand. Or alone. Hands exploring. Lips meeting. Kisses raining over bodies. Calling out each other’s names.

Maybe sometimes while rose petals rained on them.

Sarah admitted to herself that the rose petals was her getting carried away.

Making Helen obey was sort of nice but it wasn’t what she’d pictured. She could always take it back, make Helen stop obeying her.

Something stopped her doing that.

Sarah wanted her sister. Wanted to make love to her sister. Glorious, passionate love. Which meant having sex with Helen. That was what she wanted. But if she was going to do that she was going to do it properly.

At the moment she had no idea how to do that. If she was to have what she wanted with Helen she needed to make sure she was ready.

As a girlfriend.

She did need to see what Madison had to tell her. Who amongst her friends might be into girls.

As a lover.

That’s what Emily was for.

That’s why Sarah was here.

Sarah didn’t need to knock, she’d taken the second keycard when she’d left. Three days ago. Three days that Emily had spent repeating the words Sarah had given her. Over and over. Like a good little automaton.

Fear flashed through Sarah. She couldn’t believe the risk she’d taken. What if someone had discovered Emily? Sarah was pretty certain no-one had. She’d be in a jail cell by now if someone had found the other girl.

But even so, it had been a stupid risk

She needed to find out if it had been worth it.

Gathering her courage Sarah unlocked the door and opened it.

Sarah gasped, a delicious shiver shooting through her.

Emily was lying there, on the bed, naked, her body shining with sweat. And other things. In one hand she held the phone Sarah had given her while her other hand played at her pussy. Teasing, Arousing.

Just as Sarah had left her.

Just as Sarah had told her to do.

A trickle of drool ran from the corner of Emily’s mouth.

Sarah could only just catch the words Emily was saying, the older girl’s voice a faint mumble.

“Girls turn me on.”

“Sarah turns me on.”

Sarah could stop the other girl, see what the last three days had done to her.

But hearing Emily say those words was such a turn on.

“I want to have sex with girls.”

“Only girls.”

Emily was slurring some of the words, exhaustion lacing the girl’s voice. But Sarah knew each one.

They were the words Sarah had told Emily to say. The thoughts Sarah had told her to think.

“I want to have sex with Sarah.”

“I love girl’s breasts, their hair, their lips, their eyes, their pussies, their arses. It all turns me on.”

The words on the recordings were the only thoughts Emily would have had.

For days.

They’d be burnt into the girl now. Part of her.

Defining her.

“I love girl’s boobs.”

“I love Sarah’s boobs.”

Sarah could see a faint sheen of sweat on Emily’s trim body.

The older girl would be so turned on.

Thinking of other girls.

“I’m a lesbian.”

“Girls turn me on so much.”

Sarah crept over to the bed.

Emily looked so beautiful, with her almond-shaped eyes, so glassy and vacant, fixed on the ceiling and Sarah’s words filling her head.

“I want to do what Sarah tells me. I love doing what Sarah tells me. I’ll do whatever Sarah tells me.”

“It turns me on.”

Sarah reached over and took the phone from the unresisting girl’s hand and pressed stop. Then she removed the earbuds from Emily’s ears

The older girl simply lay there, mouth open. The drool had piled beside her head, on the sheet.

Emily didn’t seem to have noticed.

Sarah’s eyes swept the length of Emily’s body. Over breasts with nipples erect and pebbled with need. Over the girl’s trim waist. To Emily’s pussy, the labia swollen and wet with arousal.

Emily was going to give Sarah what she needed. She was going to give Sarah everything.

Everything Sarah needed to be a lover fit for Helen.

“Are you still hypnotised?” Sarah asked, her heart in her mouth.

“Yes,” Emily replied, her voice empty.

“Are you a lesbian?”

“Yes,” Emily repeated, only her lips moving, her eyes fixed on the ceiling. Or maybe some point beyond it, a million miles away.

“Will you do what I say?”

“Yes,” Emily repeated again.

Sarah could have it all. Everything she needed.

“Get up,” the younger girl ordered, the words pouring out of her in a rush. “Go to the toilet. Clean yourself up. Let me know when you’re done.”

Emily rose unsteadily from the bed, her mouth hanging open. Sarah’s didn’t care, her eyes drawn to the hard points of the other girl’s nipples. Then Emily turned and headed to the bathroom.

It let Sarah see her arse.

Sarah waited impatiently for Emily to finish. She cleaned up the drool, as best she could. They we going to need that bed. Then she started to worry. She wasn’t sure, hypnotised as the girl was, whether Emily could do what Sarah had told her to do. She wasn’t sure what she should do. She didn’t really want to check on the other girl.

“Done,” Emily called, her voice lifeless.

Sarah had intended to tell Emily to come back out. But another idea occurred to her.

She headed into the bathroom. Emily was simply standing there, naked. She looked so beautiful, even with her silky black hair a mess and her eyes so vacant. A faint sheen of sweat lingered on her skin, the smell of that mixing with other odours.

She was still one of the most gorgeous things Sarah had ever seen.

“Wake up,” Sarah ordered.

Expressions swept over the older girl’s face. Shock. Fear. Surprise.

Emily staggered, hands grasping for the bathroom bench before she fell on her arse on the floor.

Sarah started towards her, then stopped. Emily was looking up at her. There were other things in Emily’s eyes now.

Devotion.

Worship.

“Um, uh, Sar—. Where?”

Emily’s head lolled to the side, her eyes still fixed on Sarah.

Fuck, what have I done?

Emily tried to rise to her feet but failed, slipping back to the floor.

“Are, are you okay?” Sarah asked nervously

Have I burnt her out? Panic flared through Sarah. From the distant look in Emily’s eyes as she stared at Sarah, the way the girl’s arms flopped beside her, it looked like a real possibility.

“Do you want something to drink?” It was such a feeble offering. Emily was naked, her mind possibly turned to mush, and all Sarah was doing was offering her a glass of water.

“I, uh,” Emily managed.

Sarah filled a glass, handed it to the naked girl.

Emily took it, her eyes never leaving Sarah.

Sarah crouched down next to Emily as the girl slowly drank the water.

“Thanks,” Emily said softly, almost reverentially, something like intelligence slowly returning to her eyes. “It’s. It’s a lot.” The older girl took a deep breath, Sarah’s eyes drawn to her heaving chest.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Sarah asked. She didn’t know what she was going to do if Emily wasn’t.

“Yeah,” Emily nodded slowly. “Um. I suppose. Oh God! I remember. I.” She paused, her eyes still fixed on Sarah. “You. You’ve made me gay! Fuck, that’s so hot. I should hate you. But I don’t. I, I. I want to do what you say. Anything you say. Oh God, please, tell me to do something.” The vacant look had been replaced by eager, desperate, pleading. “Please.”

Sarah sighed, rocking back on her heals. Emily was okay. Well, as okay as she could be after having had her sexuality turned on its head and told to do what Sarah wanted.

Anything Sarah wanted.

Need snaked through the younger girl, wrapped itself around her, slow but irresistible.

Emily would do whatever she wanted. Sarah could have her kneel, like Helen had knelt. Have Emily run to the bed and let Sarah do anything.

She could take everything from Emily. Kiss those breasts, lick them, suck them. Run her hands everywhere. Have Emily spread her legs and give Sarah everything.

The ideas had Sarah’s insides turning liquid. Hot and sticky and just as desperate as the look in Emily’s eyes.

But first she needed to clean her toy up.

“Get in the shower,” Sarah ordered.

“Right, of course,” Emily nodded, struggling to her feet before heading unsteadily into the shower and turning the water on. “Oh God, even this is turning me on. Fuck, I’ve never felt like this. I suppose that makes sense. I’ve never been gay before. I am now. I just want girls. Boys make me ill. So I must be gay. God, is it okay to say I want you? I’m babbling. Shit, I should be more embarrassed. Sorry.”

Sarah smiled as she watched Emily standing there, under the water, hunched nervously. As the water trickled over Emily’s breasts, as it ran over her stomach, between her legs.

As Sarah started taking off her own clothes.

“W-what do you want me to do?” Emily asked, as Sarah joined her in the shower.

“Just stand there,” Sarah smiled, as she stood behind the older girl, admiring the sweep of Emily’s back, the curve of her arse. The strands of her damp hair.

All hers.

“Fuck,” Emily moaned, her hands clasped in front of her as Sarah’s fingers played over the small of her back.

“You’re mine,” Sarah breathed, Emily’s moan turning guttural as Sarah’s fingers traced over her arse. “You’re going to help me.”

“Anything,” Emily breathed. “Anything you want. I’m yours. Oh fuck. That’s so hot. I can feel it. I’m yours. I think you own me.”

“You are mine.” Sarah couldn’t believe how calm she sounded. Her heart was in her mouth. Or was it pounding in her chest? She couldn’t tell.

She did know what was in front of her.

Sarah reached for the body wash, soaping her hands before letting them trail over Emily’s thighs, the older girl quivering at her touch. “All mine.”

Slowly, agonisingly slowly, Sarah explored Emily’s body, the curves, the smooth skin. Need burnt in her, crying out as she cupped Emily’s breasts from behind, soaping them, kneading them, water running over her hands as she tugged at the other girl’s nipples, as she pressed her body into Emily’s, as her hand drifted lower.

As Emily stood there and let her do it.

“Tell me what feels good,” Sarah said, spinning Emily around, diving in for a kiss as her hand groped the other girl’s arse.

“Everything,” Emily breathed against her lips.

Unhappy, Sarah broke the kiss. She wouldn’t learn anything if Emily answered like that.

“No,” Sarah frowned at the other girl. She couldn’t resist trailing her fingers across Emily’s right breast, Emily shaking at the touch. “Seriously. I haven’t been with other girls. Um, much.” Not at all, if she didn’t count what her mother had done. She wasn’t telling Emily that. “I want to learn how to do it properly.”

“Oh,” Emily nodded. “Right. I thought you must, have, well. I thought you sort of knew. So you want to? Well, uh, what you’re doing with my boob, that’s good. Oh, fuck, yeah.” Emily moaned as Sarah’s fingers trailed slowly over her nipple, Sarah grinning at the response before Emily shook herself. “Guys usually go too fast. So start slow. Maybe more kissing? While, uh, can I?”

Sarah nodded and the Emily leant in, kissing her, their bodies melding together. Emily’s hands were stroking her back, fires rising in Sarah. She followed the other girl’s lead as they kissed hungrily, drowning in each other. Touching, caressing, the fires already consuming her rising higher.

Sarah’s kisses slipped to Emily’s neck, the other girl’s back arching as the water poured over them. Sarah was sure it wasn’t just heat from the water that had steam wrapping about them.

Her hand slipped between them, found Emily’s breast, the nipple so erect.

“Oh God,” the other girl cried.

“Is that too hard, too fast?’ Sarah asked. She needed to get this right.

So that when she did it with Helen it would be perfect.

“M-maybe a little,” the older girl replied. Then added, apologetically, “Sorry. I shouldn’t tell you what to do. You tell me what to do.”

Sarah rolled her eyes. “I’m telling you to tell me. You want me to get better at this, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Emily nodded eagerly.

“You have to do what I say though, don’t you?” Sarah smiled as she kissed the line of the other girl’s neck. “Everything.”

“Yeah. I do,” Emily gasped. “Oh God, I do. I want to. I want to do everything you tell me. It’s like you own me. You do own me. Oh God, does that make me your slave?”

“I. I guess it does,” Sarah grinned. Emily was her slave. She could do whatever she wanted with the girl. “And right now, slave you’re going to help me get better at this.”

“Right,” Emily nodded, pressing her body against Sarah’s, the contact sending sparks of electric bliss shooting through the younger girl. “So yeah, my breasts. You should play with them. God, they’re yours. Everything’s yours. God, that’s so hot. You own my breasts. But yeah, stroke them, not too hard. The undersides are good. And the nipples.”

Emily’s nipples were so hard. Sarah loved how they felt against her hands. She had to force herself to slow down. She just wanted to grab and knead those wonderful orbs, but Emily seemed to like it if she took her time.

Would Helen be like that? Would her sister want Sarah to take her time? Slowly exploring and stroking her breasts? Or would she like it faster, harder?

Sarah couldn’t wait to find out.

It did seem that Emily was a fan of breast play, the girl quivering under Sarah’s touch.

“Fuck, that’s good,” Emily moaned. “You sure you haven’t done this before?”

Sarah was sure she wasn’t that good. Any appearance of skill on her part was probably more a reflection of the quality of Emily’s previous lovers. But she’d take what she could get.

She wanted more.

“Is this okay?” she asked, her hand slipping down to play across Emily’s pussy.

She couldn’t wait. She probably should, but she couldn’t. Emily was so wet. Wanting her, her moans needy and drawn out.

There was a pulse from Sarah’s centre as her fingers found Emily’s clit, the other girl’s eyes almost rolling back into her head as Sarah rolled the sensitive nub.

Sarah needed more. Was going to take more.

This girl was hers.

Sarah’s fingers plunged inside Emily. For the first time in her life she was inside another girl.

It felt so right.

She spun Emily around, the other girl’s arse pressing back into Sarah’s centre as Sarah’s left hand found one of Emily’s breasts, stroking and caressing it as the fingers of Sarah’s right hand thrust into her slave.

“G-Gentler,” Emily’s voice was hoarse, needy. “Slower. Oh God, like that. Yes!”

Emily cried out, an animal noise, her hips thrusting. Sarah’s fingers were in so deep. Sarah felt Emily’s core tighten, gripping her fingers, as the girl came. Emily turned her head towards Sarah, awe and wonder in her eyes mixing with darker things.

“Oh God, oh God, oh God,” Emily repeated the words over and over, her chest heaving, Sarah still slowly stroking her breast and centre. “Oh fuck, that was good. Thank you. Thank you for making me gay. If I’d known it was that good I’d have switched anyway. But maybe it wouldn’t have been, without you making me. Shit, I don’t care. I’m babbling again. Sorry.”

Emily smiled at her, almost shyly. Then she added. “Um, that was good. But you probably need to work up to it a bit more. Not just dive in. And you need to know when to let the other person have their turn. Like, um.”

Emily slowly dropped to her knees, sparks exploding in front of Sarah’s eyes as the older girl’s tongue traced the length of her opening.

Maybe as Helen’s tongue would someday.

Sarah’s body was rigid. She’d never felt anything like this before, Emily’s tongue gliding over her opening. It hadn’t been like this when she’d stroked herself. Not even when her mother’s fingers had slipped inside.

She could barely, see, could barely think, one hand thrusting out to support herself on the wall of the shower.

“I doubt I’m much good at this,” Emily said. Sarah wasn’t so sure. Desire flared in her, refused to be placated, needing the other girl’s tongue inside her as Emily lavished attention on her pussy. Bliss rocketed up Sarah’s spine, her hips jerking forward.

It was Sarah’s turn to moan.

Sparks exploded in front of her eyes as Emily’s lips encircled her clit. Sucking, just hard enough. Sarah gasped at what had to be the tip of Emily’s tongue playing across her clit. Would Helen like that? She probably would.

Then even thoughts of Helen disappeared as Emily’s tongue was inside her.

Emily’s tongue, her slave’s tongue, was inside her.

Sarah gasped, one hand against the wall, as Emily’s tongue buried itself in her pussy. Sarah’s mouth was hanging open, cries and moans spilling out of it. She’d never felt anything like this. It was bliss and heaven and she couldn’t get enough of it.

The only thing that would make this better was if it was Helen.

Or maybe her mother.

Sarah pushed that last thought away. It wasn’t hard. Not with the way Emily’s tongue was reaching so deep. Sarah’s back arched, her hands grasping the other girl’s head, forcing her tongue deeper into Sarah’s centre. Bliss burst over her, hot and raw, her hips thrusting her pussy into Emily’s face.

“Um, was that good?” Emily asked uncertainly, still on her knees before Sarah. Sarah loved the way that looked, the water running over the other girl’s face as she gazed up at her.

There’d be other things there as well, before they were washed off.

“Yes,” Sarah nodded. “Yes it was.”

“Thanks,” Emily swallowed nervously. “But to be honest we were both probably too quick, Good, you taste so good though. Fuck, I’m so gay now. I want to eat you again.”

“Out of the shower,” Sarah ordered. She wanted her turn at Emily’s pussy. The idea of doing to the other girl what Emily had just done to her burnt in her mind. Licking. Nibbling. Thrusting her tongue so deep. Sucking at the other girl’s clit while her fingers explored Emily’s depths.

What of that would Helen like? Sarah was sure her sister would like being eaten out. But how fast? How hard? What little things would drive Helen wild? Sarah had to know what to do.

And, if she told herself the truth, she wanted more than that. She wanted Emily’s pussy. Wanted to claim it. But she wasn’t going to be on her knees before the other girl. Sarah owned her.

“Dry me,” she said. “Then dry yourself.”

She was in charge. She was in control.

She felt like a queen as the other girl hurried to obey, carefully drying Sarah before towelling off her own body.

“Lie on the bed,” Sarah ordered, Emily scrambling to obey. “Spread your legs.”

Emily did. She was gazing up at Sarah, need and devotion mixing in her eyes. Emily was hers. That pussy was hers. Those breasts were hers.

Sarah knelt between Emily legs. It was so hard to hold herself back. But Emily had said she needed to take things slower. She needed to get better at this.

For Helen.

Sarah stroked the other girl’s calves, Emily tensing under her touch. Even though they’d just dried off, Emily’s pussy was so wet, glistening with her dew.

“You’re mine,” Sarah smiled. “You’ll do whatever I say. Tell me that.”

“I’m yours,” Emily nodded, her tongue nervously licking her upper lip. “I’ll do whatever you say. Oh God, that’s so hot. I’m so fucked up.”

“You’re my slave.”

“I’m your slave.” Emily’s eyes were so wide, fixed on Sarah. “You own me.”

“Mine,” she breathed, licking and kissing her way up Emily’s thigh. She had to force herself to take her time. But she could see the point. The anticipation. The need. Building and building. Emily making tiny movements under her touch, need radiating off the other girl, as she gasped and moaned.

“Oh God,” Emily cried out as Sarah kissed the bare skin of her crotch, so close to the other girl’s centre. “Please.”

And then she was there. Sarah could smell the other girl’s arousal. Her need. Her wanting. Sarah drew her tongue over Emily’s lower lips, her own pussy singing with arousal.

Take your time, she told herself. Take your time.

It was so hard. She wanted this so much. To just dive in, take everything. But if she learnt how to do this properly she could drive Helen wild. Have her sister crying out. Have Helen thrashing under her tongue. Leave her sister a soaking needy mess.

Sarah couldn’t wait any longer. Her tongue dipped inside Emily’s warm, velvety, pussy. Sarah revelled in the sensations. Tasting. Exploring.

Taking.

She wanted it all.

There was so much so could learn from Emily.

She would.

* * *

Sometime later Sarah lay on her back, staring at the ceiling. “We’d better get up,” she said.

“Do you, um, do you want another shower?” There was a shyness to Emily’s words that wasn’t at all reflected by the way her finger traced across Sarah’s stomach.

Sarah considered for a moment before replying. It was so tempting. Their first shower had been amazing. Even with what they’d done since. She had no idea how many times either of them had cum.

A lot, was the best she could come up with.

Reluctantly she pushed aside the idea of another round in the shower aside. “Not together. It’s almost checkout time. I don’t want them finding us. You go first.”

As she listened to the sound of the shower Sarah continued to stare at the ceiling. She was going to have to go home. To Helen. Nothing wrong with that. She wanted to be with her sister. But eventually she’d have to decide what to do. She could make her sister gay. Like she’d done with Emily. Sarah wasn’t sure she wanted that. She’d prefer her sister to come to her of her own free will.

Not going to happen, Sarah acknowledged with a sigh.

She was going to have to brainwash her sister. She wasn’t sure she could do that.

Emily’s hesitant voice broker into her thoughts. “Um, shower’s yours.”

“Thanks,” Sarah said, pulling herself up.

“Uh,” Emily began nervously. “Can I? Can I ask you some things?”

“Sure,” Sarah shrugged. She wasn’t even sure why Emily was asking for permission. The girl was standing there, uncertainty radiating off her. It was nothing like the offhand way she used to treat Sarah, barely tolerating her existence. The scorn and disdain were gone

Now that Sarah owned her.

I suppose that’s why she’s asking for permission.

“What now?” Emily asked. “Do I go home? Or come with you? Do I tell people I’m gay?”

Sarah hadn’t thought of any of that. Maybe owning someone wasn’t so easy. “Yeah, go home. After you drop me home. And don’t tell anyone. Not yet.” She didn’t want word getting back to Helen about her friend’s new preferences. That might make her suspicious. Especially as Helen now knew that Sarah was gay.

“And you’ll need to keep listening to all the recordings.”

“Right.” Emily nodded. Then after a moment she added. “Uh, why?”

“Because three days probably isn’t enough to turn you properly gay,” Sarah explained. “It might wear off.”

Emily’s eyes shot wide. “Oh God. No. I don’t want that. I should. I should want it. Shouldn’t I?” She looked in confusion at Sarah before continuing. “I mean. I should want to undo what you’ve done. I would have. I’m sure I would have. Before this. I’d have hated you. I’d have wanted to claw your eyes out. For making me into girls. For making me your slave. I’d have ripped you to pieces. Sorry, sorry. I shouldn’t say things like that, not to you.”

Sarah couldn’t say a word. She just stared at the other girl.

“I know I should want to escape. Part of me does. But I don’t want to listen to that part. I want to listen to those recordings. Right now. Even knowing what they’re doing to me. Just thinking about it is turning me on. So much. You’ve done that to me. Fuck, that’s so hot. I want to become more your slave. That’s so wrong. But I do. Your slave. Should I call you mistress?”

Sarah blinked. Then blinked again. Thoughts were grinding her head. “Uh, probably not in public?”

“Right, right,” Emily hurriedly agreed. “You probably don’t want other people knowing. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone to know. Do you know that because I’d have hated this it makes it hotter? Geez, is there something wrong with me? Was I like this anyway? I don’t think I was. I didn’t let anyone pull shit on me.”

Sarah couldn’t look away. She’d taken this girl. Changed her. Tamed her.

Broken her.

She wanted to take Emily again, but listening to the words pouring from the other girl’s mouth was so hot.

“I don’t care what I was before. I’m yours. I’m your slave. Um. Do you want me to wear a collar? Or shave my pussy? Something to mark me as yours? Fuck, that’s hot.”

Sarah stared at the other girl for a moment. Then she smiled. Emily was hers. Why not mark her? “Sure. Yeah. Get a collar. And a choker. Maybe a few. I want something around your neck. Always. To show that you’re mine. And get yourself waxed. No, hang on. Laser. Make it permanent.”

A shiver shot through the other girl as she Sarah gazed at her. Her eyes fell on Emily’s landing strip. It was going to be gone.

Soon.

Forever.

“I will,” Emily gasped. “Oh God, I will. I’ll book it now.”

Emily was diving for her phone as Sarah headed for the shower.

After that, she’d be headed home.

To Helen.

(To be continued)