The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 2

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Am I going to do this? Sarah asked herself for the twelfth time. Or maybe it was the hundredth. Or just possibly the thousandth.

It didn’t matter how many times she asked herself the question, she still couldn’t answer it.

Deciding whether or not to hypnotise her sister was not an easy question.

Sarah wanted to do it. Oh, how much she wanted to. If she did hypnotise Helen then so many other things would be so much easier.

She could make Helen spend time with her. Sarah would be rid of the teeth-jangling nerves she felt every time she dared to ask Helen to watch a film or go to the shops or just hang out.

Helen would say yes.

God.

Sarah loved the idea of Helen saying yes. Of looking at Sarah with those beautiful blue eyes and saying ‘Yes’.

There was so much Helen could say yes to.

Not that Sarah had any intention of making Helen say yes to anything like that. Not the stuff she really wanted to do with her sister. That was impossible. Hypnotism didn’t work that way. She couldn’t just hypnotise her sister and get Helen to jump in to bed with her. No matter how much she wished that she could. But Helen had been willing to do things with her since she came home. So she’d be happy to say yes to doing some more.

With a little push.

Sarah swallowed nervously as she sat on the edge of her bed. She was trying very hard to focus on what she could get out of this. Some more of Helen’s company. But she couldn’t help imagining what Helen would look like. Her eyes would be empty and she’d be so still. So beautiful.

So vulnerable.

But that was just a fantasy. For now. Imagining her sister hypnotised was one thing. One very, very nice thing, which had a delicious warmth spreading from blonde teen’s centre, her fingers itching to tease herself to the images, her nipples tightening in her bra.

It was another matter entirely to make it real. Sarah thought that she could. Well, probably. She’d read up. A lot. When she’d started fantasising about her friends. There’d been a time, frustrated at none of them giving even a hint at being interested in girls, that Sarah had almost considered using hypnotism to solve that problem. So she’d read and read and read.

But she’d never done anything. That would be wrong.

And hot. So very, very, hot.

But totally wrong.

But this was Helen. And Sarah wasn’t planning on doing anything like telling Helen that they should be girlfriends. Just get Helen to hang out with her a bit more. Like a sister should.

So it wasn’t wrong.

Not wrong wrong, anyway.

Even if her centre told her just how hot it was, Sarah worried that she may need to change her panties.

Deciding whether to do it wasn’t her only problem. There was the question of how. She couldn’t just walk up to her sister and say ‘Hi! Mind if I hypnotise you?’

Helen would laugh in her face. At best.

Sarah’s mind whirled through possibilities. She could try to surprise her sister. But she’d never even tried hypnotising anyone, let alone surprising them with it. Sarah didn’t want to think what her sister’s reaction would be if she tried surprising Helen and failed.

She could try spinning some story about how she wanted to study psychology at university and that involved hypnotism and please, please, please could she start practicing now? That would just get back to Helen laughing at her.

God she has such a great laugh. Sarah’s thighs rubbed together, the friction sending a delightful shiver shooting through her body at the thought of her sister’s laughter. It was light, almost like a chime, but there was just a hint of breathiness to it. Something that promised a totally different sound that would echo right down to your toes.

Sarah moaned. Then went very still as she realised that her right hand was caressing her breast through her t-shirt and bra. Hastily she pulled her hand away. She held her breath, waiting. Then relaxed, as convinced as she could be that no-one had heard her.

That still left the problem of how to hypnotise her sister. Reluctantly, Sarah accepted that Helen wouldn’t do it just because Sarah asked.

There had to be something in it for Helen.

Hadn’t Helen studied psychology?

Sarah had an idea.

* * *

“Uh, Helen?”

Sarah’s sister was sitting cross-legged on her bed, head bowed as her thumbs danced over the screen of her phone.

“What?” Helen snapped, her head jerking up, eyes narrowed as she glared at Sarah.

“Umm, you did some psychology in first year, didn’t you?” Sarah asked. Then mentally slapped herself. I shouldn’t have started with that. I should have asked something else. That’s too obvious. “It’s just that I’m going to university next year and I have to think what to do and I was thinking maybe psychology and…”

“It’s boring,” Helen declared dismissively, returning her attention to her phone.

Sarah stood there, not knowing what to say next. She could just stand there. Helen was wearing a pair of shorts again. With the way her legs were crossed they showed off her amazing thighs, the skin of Helen’s legs glistening. Those legs looked so smooth, so soft. Sarah wanted to trace their shape, follow their curves up to her sister’s arse. Or maybe just gaze at her sister’s inner thighs, follow where they led, to where those scraps of denim covered where those thighs met.

“Are you still here?” Helen glared at her sister, Sarah wilting just a little.

“Um,” Sarah began, summoning her courage. “I really do want to know about psychology, It’s really fascinating. The mind and how people react and hypnotism.”

Oh fuck, I didn’t mean to say that.

Helen laughed, Sarah almost losing herself in that sparkling, breathy, sound, as Helen tossed her phone aside and swung around to face her sister.

“That’s it, isn’t?” Helen grinned gleefully. “The Mouse wants to know how to hypnotise people! Thinking that’s the way to get a boyfriend?”

“No!” Sarah protested, probably a little too forcefully. Helen’s words had hit too close to the mark. “But it is interesting. Have you ever been hypnotised?”

“Me?” Helen laughed. “Of course not. I’m not letting anyone do that to me. They wouldn’t be able to anyway.”

“I bet I could,” Sarah mumbled. She wasn’t surprised by her sister’s reply. She’d bet that Helen thought she was too strong willed to be hypnotised. But from what Sarah had read it didn’t work like that.

“You think?” Helen grinned. “You think you can say ‘look into my eyes’ and I’d just go under?”

“I could!” Sarah cried. “Not that easy, but I could.” She was praying that her sister’s pride would give her the opening she needed. She could imagine Helen, still sitting on her bed. But instead of her eyes being fixed on Sarah, sparkling with mirth, they’d be distant, empty, so wide.

There was a pulse from Sarah’s centre.

“As if,” Helen scoffed, then smiled thinly. “What was that you were saying about a bet? How about whoever loses has to do the other’s chores? If you can’t hypnotise me, you can start by cleaning up my room.”

Sarah looked around nervously. Her plan was working, sort of, Helen seeing something for herself in this. There wasn’t much that needed doing in Helen’s room. Her sister was more than a bit of a neat freak. But playing maid to her sister wasn’t what she’d had in mind when she thought about spending more time with Helen.

“So, you got a watch, Mesmo?” Sarcasm dripped from Helen’s voice.

“Uh, no,” Sarah admitted, weight shifting uneasily from one foot to another.

“Some hypnotist you are,” her sister commented drily, rising languorously from her bed, the stretch of her legs taking Sarah’s breath away. “You better know how to iron things properly. I’ll have you chained to the ironing board for a week.”

Given the size of Helen’s wardrobe it wasn’t much of a stretch.

Before Sarah could say anything her sister had headed over to her dressing table and held up a green gem hanging from a silver chain.

“How about this?”

Heart in her mouth Sarah gazed at the gem as it swung gently from side to side. She had to shake her head, her thoughts starting to cloud over. She was supposed to be trying to hypnotise her sister, not the other way around.

“Uh, sure,” Sarah managed.

Casually Helen tossed the gem to Sarah, the younger sister having to dive to the side to catch it.

“Well, try your best. There’s no way you’re hypnotising me. Then you’ll be mine. You ready to get down on your hands and knees and scrub?” Helen’s eyes sparkled with mirth, obviously imagining Sarah as her servant.

Sarah didn’t mind the idea of being on her hands and knees for her sister. But she wasn’t thinking about scrubbing.

“You want me here?”

For a moment Sarah couldn’t speak. Helen was sitting on the edge of her bed. Knees pressed together.

“Y-yes,” the blonde teen managed. “That’s fine.” God, she wanted her sister on Helen’s bed. Or her bed. Or anywhere.

But that wasn’t what Helen had asked.

“Yes,” Sarah repeated, trying to at least act more confident as she sat herself down on the bed.

She was on Helen’s bed. With Helen.

Stop it, she told herself. Much as she wanted to just jump her sister there was no way Helen would agree to that.

“Soooo?” Helen teased.

Sarah frowned. This wasn’t going to work if Helen was laughing at her. If it was going to work at all.

Sarah took a deep breath, forcefully pushing aside her doubts.

She held up the chain, letting the gem dangle between them.

She made herself ignore the way the corners of Helen’s mouth were just slightly turned up.

“Just watch the gem,” Sarah said, as calmly as she could, gently swinging the gem from side to side. “And relax. Just relax. It’s so easy to watch the gem. See how the light catches it.”

The light really did catch it. It was a very pretty gem.

Sarah yanked her mind back to the task at hand.

“With each swing you feel more relaxed.”

Sarah could see her sister’s eyes, those gorgeous blue orbs, following the movement of the gem as it swung from side to side. Could it be working? Or was her sister faking it?

“Just relaxing. Feeling the tension slip out of each muscle. Starting at your fingers and toes. Then each muscle after that. With each swing of the gem another muscle relaxes.”

Sarah wasn’t sure if her sister was going under but at least Helen hadn’t laughed.

“So relaxed as your eyes follow the gem. Just looking at the light and feeling so relaxed. You don’t need to worry about anything but how relaxed you feel as you watch the gem and the lights. With each swing of the gem you let go of another thought.”

Sarah swung the gem back and forth, watching her sister. Helen’s eyes never left the gem as Sarah told her how relaxed she was feeling.

And how her thoughts were slipping away.

“So relaxed. It feels wonderful to let go of your thoughts, doesn’t it Helen?”

“Yes,” her sister replied, the word drawn out, Sarah having to bite her bottom lip, as arousal pulsed from her centre.

Had Helen’s shoulders slipped, just a little? Was there just a hint of a vacant look to Sarah’s sister’s eyes?

“You’re so relaxed. So safe. I want you to picture something for me. It’s the only thing you need to think about. You’re at the top of a set of stairs. Can you picture that for me Helen?”

“Yes.”

There was something drowsy, something not quite there about her sister’s voice. Sarah could feel her nipples thrusting into her bra. She had to force herself to not bounce up and down.

“Those steps lead down. To a special place. A safe place. A place where you’ll be so wonderfully relaxed. But to get there you have to let go of your thoughts. You love being relaxed. Feeling safe. There are one hundred steps. With each step you’ll go deeper, being more relaxed. Letting go of more of your thoughts. Start counting down as you take the first step.”

Helen just sat there, her eyes tracking the gem as it swung from side to side.

“You want to be so relaxed. You want me to help you be relaxed. You want to go deeper, letting go, letting your thoughts drift away. You can take that first step.”

Sarah wasn’t breathing as the gem swung from side to side. Had she done something wrong? Was Helen faking it?

“One hundred,” her sister intoned, a wonderful dreamy tone to her voice.

“That’s right. Feeling so good. Letting go of your thoughts. Closer now to that wonderful place, where you can be so relaxed and safe. You want to take another step. Let go of another thought.”

“Ninety-nine.” There was just a little less of Helen in her voice. “Ninety-eight.”

Sarah could barely contain her excitement. “That’s right. Going deeper now. Deeper with every step you take. It feels so good, letting go of your thoughts. With each step you let go of your thoughts a little more, becoming more relaxed, going deeper.”

“Ninety-seven.”

“Ninety-six.”

“Ninety-five.”

Sarah was sure there was something vacant about her sister’s eyes now. Something not quite there.

“You can see the stairs. You’re barefoot. They’re carpeted. They feel so good under your feet, So soft. So relaxing. You can see it. The walls on either side of the stairs are painted light blue. So warm. So comforting. So safe. You want to take another step. You want to find that special place at the bottom of the stairs. Where you’ll be so relaxed. Safe. If you take another step, you’ll let go of another thought and be so much more relaxed.”

“Ninety-four.”

“Ninety-three.”

Sarah forced herself to not just gaze into her sister’s eyes. “Letting go of your thoughts. Deeper. More relaxed.”

Any hint of expression had drained from her sister’s face. Helen was simply intoning the numbers, one after the other, Sarah gently coaxing her on.

At seventy-one Helen hesitated, a flicker of emotion crossing her face.

“I, I, no.”

“Shush,” Sarah reassured her sister gently. “It’s alright. You can take a moment. Stop here. Feel that carpet under your feet. It’s so soft. So relaxing. You love feeling relaxed. You’ll be even more relaxed, feel even more wonderful if you take another step.”

“S-s-seventy,” Helen stumbled.

“That’s right,” Sarah smiled nervously. “One step at a time. Going deeper. More relaxed. It will be so wonderful. You love feeling so relaxed. Letting go of your thoughts.

“Sixty-nine.”

“Sixty-eight.”

“So easy to feel so relaxed. My voice helping you feel so relaxed.”

Helen hesitated again at thirty-eight. “Can’t,” she said. “So tired.”

“There’s a bed at the bottom of the stairs,” Sarah told her sister. “You’ll be warm and safe and relaxed there. All you have to do is take another step. It’s so easy. Drifting down. So deep. You want to be safe and relaxed. You can take another step.”

“Th-thirty-seven.”

“You can picture that bed. It’s almost the only thing in your head. That, and my voice, helping you be so relaxed.”

“Thirty-six”.

The gem was barely moving from side to side now, Helen’s eyes fixed on it. “With every step you go deeper. You want to go deeper. Deeper means you’re more relaxed.”

There was a sleepy softness to Helen’s voice now, Sarah picturing her sister lying down, her head resting on a pillow.

Helen was so beautiful.

“Almost there now,” Sarah coaxed. “So close to that wonderful place.

“Three.”

“You can see the bed now,” Sarah said, desperately trying to picture it herself. “It’s large and the cover look so soft.

“Two.”

“You just want to lie in it and be so relaxed.” Sarah held her breath as she watched her sister. “You just need to take that last step.”

After what seemed like an eternity Helen said “One.”

Sarah had to stop herself grinning. “So relaxed. All you have to do now is walk over to that bed and get in. So relaxed. Not thinking about anything. No thoughts. You’re in the bed now. Doesn’t it feel so good?”

“Yes.”

God, it felt amazing to hear her sister say yes. “Such a warm, special place. Where you feel so wonderful and relaxed. My voice helped you get here. I helped you get here. I can help you get here again, right?”

“Yes.” That dreamy voice sent a delightful shiver through Sarah. Then she realised she hadn’t really thought this through. God, what now? Um, triggers, right? Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do to get her here again?

“You love being in your bed. The bed at the bottom of the stairs that feels so warm and safe. Your special place. Whenever I, and only I, say ‘Helen, go down the stairs’, you’ll start heading down the stairs again, counting down from one hundred, feeling so warm and relaxed and safe, letting all your thoughts go, until you slip into the bed and find your special place. Now, what will you do when I say ‘Helen go down the stairs’?”

“I, I’ll go down the stairs,” Helen mumbled. “I’ll feel warm and relaxed and safe. I’ll let my thoughts go and slip into the bed.”

“That’s right,” Sarah agreed eagerly. “And when you’re in your special place there are no thoughts in your head. Only my voice. And because my voice is the only thing in your head when you’re in your special place you’ll have to believe it. What will you do about my voice when you’re in your special place?”

“Believe it,” Helen declared, her voice as empty as her eyes, no trace of emotion or thought in those gorgeous blue orbs.

Sarah had try so very hard to stop herself jumping up and doing a happy dance. She’d done it. She’d hypnotised her sister. At least she thought she had. A cold shiver ran through her. What if Helen was faking it?

I need to get her to do something. Something that would tell her for sure whether her sister was really under.

I could get her to let me touch her. That was so tempting, the cold shiver forgotten as hot, sticky, warmth flowed over Sarah. She could touch her sister. Maybe those glorious legs. Or her full lips. Or maybe, eyes falling to the swell of Helen’s chest, maybe.

Sarah could just imagine her sister jumping up and crying ‘Ha! Got you, you little lezzy!’

Much as she wanted to, much as her fingers itched to do it, Sarah wasn’t going to touch her sister.

But touching wasn’t the only test she could think of.

“How, how many boys have you had sex with?” Sarah asked. Her sister would never answer that question. If she was faking it this was when Helen would grin maliciously. ‘Thought you had me? Go get that scrubbing brush!’

Helen didn’t do that. She didn’t move from the bed. She just said “Three.”

Something hard and ugly coiled inside Sarah. Much as she wanted to smile in glee at her sister answering the question, the thought of men pawing at her sister’s body had her stomach churning. She didn’t want to think of their hands on her sister. Of them…

Stomach heaving Sarah pushed the thoughts aside. Helen had answered the question. And, honestly. Sarah had expected the number to be higher.

But it didn’t matter.

Helen was hypnotised.

“You believe my voice. So, when the next time I ask you to go shopping, you’ll say yes. You want to go shopping with me. You’ll do it. What will you do when I ask you to go shopping with me?” Sarah was hanging on Helen’s reply

“I’ll say yes.”

The urge to do that happy dance was so hard to control.

Sarah shook her head. She was about to wake her sister up when she stopped herself.

If she left it like this Helen would remember everything.

Sarah didn’t want to think about that.

“You won’t remember being hypnotised. Not consciously. But your sub-conscious will remember.”

After that she spent some more time making sure that her sister would fall back into trance when she said the magic words.

Sarah spent quite a bit of time doing that.

And just gazing at her beautiful sister.

Then she had to wake Helen up.

“W-what?” Helen frowned, eyes narrowed and glancing suspiciously around the room. “What the? No, no way. Don’t try to make out you got me. You didn’t! I was just pretending! Go get that ironing board!”

“I did so!” Sarah insisted, success making her brave. “I got you to tell me how many guys you’ve had sex with!”

“I’d never tell you that!” Helen cried. “You’re making it up!”

Sarah jumped off the bed and glared at her sister. “Oh yeah? Three! You told me three!” She held up three fingers, shaking her hand to emphasise her point.

“Just a lucky guess!” Helen shot back, folding her arms over her chest, her nose lifted derisively. “Even if it was right. Which it’s not!”

Sarah simply smirked at her sister. Despite Helen’s denials Sarah knew it had worked. Helen had been hypnotised!

“Get out!” Helen screamed. “Out of here!”

Sarah paused. She could ask her sister now whether she wanted to go shopping. She was sure, no matter how mad Helen was at her, that her sister would say yes.

Or she could keep it. Wait. Spend some time knowing the idea was sitting in her sister’s head. Knowing that Helen was going to say yes. Look at her sister and just know there was something in that gorgeous head that she’d put there.

Sarah just shrugged and gave her sister a little smile before turning and walking out of the room. She made herself walk, no matter how much she wanted to run. She walked until she was out of sight of her sister.

Then scampered into her room and threw herself on her bed.

She’d done it. She’d hypnotised her sister. So much was possible now.

And the thought, the order, that Helen would say yes was there in her sister’s head.

Sarah scrabbled for her diary as her other hand plunged into her jeans.

I’m hypnotising her again, the blonde teen read, delicious sparks shooting through her as her fingers trailing over her lower lips. She slips so easily into trance now. I just have to say the words. God, she looks so gorgeous as she goes under. Just those few little words and she goes under. Her eyes are so wide, so beautiful, as the thoughts drain out of her head. She’s sitting there. Just for me. Waiting for me to tell her something. Tell her what to do. I can tell her to come shopping with me. Or watch a movie. Maybe go to the park together. No one there would know we’re sisters. We’re both blonde, but we don’t look that much alike. Maybe we could hold hands. I just have to tell her.

Sarah’s world exploded in bliss, her back arching, the fingers of one hand gripping the diary so tight as the fingers of the other hand plunged so deep inside her.

Her fingers started up again, immediately. She wanted to relive every moment. Remembering Helen’s eyes watching the gem, the way her breathing had slowed. How she hadn’t moved.

How she’d said yes.

Sarah lost count of how many more times she came before she went to sleep that night.

* * *

The young blonde forced a look of nonchalance onto her face as she entered the kitchen the next morning. “Hi, Helen,” Sarah managed shyly.

The curve of her sister’s back was just so perfect.

Helen ignored her, pointedly spreading marmalade on her toast, their mother busying herself at the kitchen bench.

“So,” Sarah continued, sliding into her seat and gazing at her sister, her chin propped on her hands. Helen was so beautiful. Sarah could watch her forever.

“What’s your problem?” Helen grizzled.

Sarah started and reached for the milk. Whatever she’d managed the previous night she didn’t want Helen getting suspicious. “Got any plans for today?” she asked as innocently as she could manage.

“Yes,” Helen snapped at her. “Not that it’s any of your business.”

Sarah wasn’t going to let that stop her. She was still on a high from her success. “I thought we might go shopping. Will you go shopping with me?”

It was Helen’s turn to start, the older sister sitting upright in her chair. “Yes, I’ll go shopping with you.”

Sarah couldn’t suppress a grin. She’d told Helen to do it. Told her sister that she wanted to do it.

And Helen had.

Helen had said yes.

“Oh,” their mother chipped in. “Are you two going to spending time together? That’s nice.”

Helen ignored their mother, instead grinning thinly at her sister. “We’ll go shopping. I know just where we should go.”

(To be continued)