The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah swallowed nervously. Helen had said yes. And they were shopping.

But she hadn’t given her sister any instructions about where or for what or what Helen should do once they were there.

Helen had been free to decide all that. And she had.

Sarah hadn’t imagined this. Maybe if she had, she would hardly have been able to contain herself. Or maybe she would have died of embarrassment. She wasn’t sure which. She still wasn’t sure. She could hardly breathe, arousal throttling her. She was so turned on.

Maybe a little too much.

Helen had to notice.

Not that Sarah’s sister was looking at her.

“Maybe this one?” Helen pondered, holding up a wisp of a bikini patterned in various shades of pink to herself as she preened in front of a mirror.

They were shopping for swimwear.

Which was all well and good in one way, Sarah drowning in the images it conjured up, Helen wearing nothing but those scraps of cloth, her perfect body so revealed. Maybe she’d even try some of the costumes on before they left the store.

But Helen had made it quite clear that they weren’t just shopping for her.

“So what have you found, Mouse?” Sarah’s sister demanded, spinning around from where she’d been examining her reflection in the mirror and regarding Sarah with an amused smile.

“T-this?” the embarrassed teen managed, holding up a swimsuit that she thought she could bear to wear.

“Are you kidding me?” her sister exclaimed, eyeing the blue and green one-piece incredulously. “What are you? Ten? Come here.”

Helen grabbed Sarah’s hand, the younger sister’s heart racing at the contact. Helen was holding her hand. And okay, it was just because Helen was dragging her over to one of the display racks. But even so, she could feel Helen’s fingers entwined with hers, and something glorious was shooting up her arm and exploding in her brain and…

Helen let her hand go.

“Hmm. What about this?” The older sister was holding up something that looked like pieces of green string against Sarah. “Get your hands out of the way.”

Even though she was still wearing her clothes Sarah hadn’t been able to fight the urge to cover herself up. “I can’t wear that!” she cried.

“Yeah,” her sister agreed. “That colour would look awful on you.”

Sarah hadn’t been objecting to the colour.

Helen was equally dismissive of the next candidate, a white bikini with a twining blue floral pattern.

“You’re just not that complicated,” Sarah’s sister muttered.

Sarah wasn’t happy about that, but she didn’t have time to say anything before Helen was holding another set against her, this time in sky blue.

“Much better,” Helen declared. “Now hold it while I find another one.”

“But, but,” Sarah stammered. “Why do I need more than one?” She wasn’t sure she’d ever wear the one her sister had thrust at her.

“Seriously?” Helen exclaimed, before looking up from where she was examining the contents of one of the racks. “God, you are serious. You can’t have just one. I mean. I don’t even want to think about what you’re thinking. I can’t begin to describe the ways having only one is just wrong. You should have three or four. At least. So take this one as well.” She was holding up a bikini in a red so vibrant that Sarah thought she was going to die. “Find some more and then try one on. Now!”

Sarah scampered to obey.

In the changing room she stared in dismay at her choices. They were just so skimpy. She’d never dared wearing anything like that. She just didn’t have the curves. She gazed in dismay at her reflection. Beanpole. If I’m charitable. Well, maybe there was a hint of some curves. Maybe, if she was very lucky, the next couple of years might add to that. Her legs weren’t too bad, she allowed, glancing at their reflection, her legs emerging from under the skirt she wore.

One of the skirts Helen had made her buy.

Sarah didn’t wear jeans much anymore.

Her legs actually were alright.

But she couldn’t imagine herself in one of the costumes she’d collected.

Well, maybe the black one. It wasn’t quite as skimpy as the others. Certainly not the red. It was just too bold. There was a green one with a white and pink floral pattern that she thought looked quite pretty. Even if there wasn’t enough of it. But Helen would probably be cranky if she didn’t try one of the ones her sister had chosen. So that left the blue.

Sarah held it up. There was hardly anything to it. She couldn’t put it on, go out in public in it. Be in front of her sister in it.

Her mind fled back to her diary.

We’re on the beach. And we’re wearing bikinis. The sun is so hot. We need sunscreen. Helen asks me to put sunscreen on her. She lies down on her towel. Face down. I can see her arse. The bottom of the bikini doesn’t cover much. I squeeze some of the oil onto her. And then, then, I’m touching her. My hands are running over her back. Her skin feels so smooth. God, I’m so turned on. I can smell her and the suntan oil and she just smells so good. She tells me to undo the bikini top so I can get the oil everywhere. I run my hands over her, almost down to her arse. She turns over, holding the bikini top to her chest. Her stomach is so tight. I can hardly breathe as I rub the oil into her stomach. Then our eyes meet. We don’t say anything. Her hands are on the bikini top. Then she lifts it away. I know what she wants me to do. It doesn’t matter if we’re alone or not. Doesn’t matter if anyone can see us. It’s just her and me and she wants me to touch her breasts. And I do. I do. God, her breasts are amazing. They’re so firm. My hands slip over them and her nipples are so erect and I lean down and our lips meet and we’re kissing as my hands keep stroking her breasts and-

“It doesn’t take that long to put one of those on.”

Sarah’s daydream disintegrated.

“C-coming,” she called in reply. She didn’t have any choice. Embarrassing as it was, she had to put one of the costumes on. Her hand hesitated, shaking as it moved from to the other, before landing on the blue bikini. Hastily Sarah pulled it on. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. It was so embarrassing.

At least she’d tidied herself up down there or the day would have been a total disaster.

One arm over her chest, the other fluttering over her centre, Sarah edged out of the changing room.

Then her arms dropped to her sides, her mouth gaping open.

Helen was standing before her.

In a golden yellow bikini.

Oh my God!

Sarah thought she might cum on the spot.

There was so little to Helen’s bikini. Sarah didn’t know where to look first. Maybe at her sister’s hips, at the knots in the string holding the bottom in place. The bottom that was little more than a small triangle. There was a gap, Sarah didn’t want to think how wide, between where Helen’s legs ended and the material began. The skin there was so smooth, so exposed. Sarah’s eyes trailed down her sister’s legs. She could almost see a smattering of sand coating Helen’s toned calves. She could taste the salt in the air. She forced her eyes up. There wasn’t an ounce of excess fat on her sister’s body, enough definition to Helen’s stomach to have Sarah’s mouth watering. Sarah tried very hard to not make it obvious that she was staring at her sister’s chest, where the small yellow triangles revealed so much of her sister’s breasts.

“I think this one will do,” Helen declared, cocking a hip and peering down at herself. She arched her back, her hands flicking her hair back.

Sarah thought she could have died right then and been happy.

“If you’ve got a killer body, it’d be a sin to hide it,” Helen continued, a hand gliding over her hip before she spun around to appreciate her image in the mirror.

That left Sarah staring at her sister’s arse. She’d never, ever, seen so much of her sister’s arse, firm and pert and Sarah’s heart was threatening to beat its way out of her chest.

“Yours is okay too, Mouse,” Helen declared, twisting her shoulders as she continued to admire herself in the mirror.

Sarah didn’t mind. It brought Helen’s breasts into view, side on at least. She could see so much of them, too.

“We should get a few.” Helen’s attention was still fixed on her own image. “Not that I want to spend too much time in the sun. There’s no way I’m being a prune when I’m forty. Have you seen women like that? They look like roast chickens. Disgusting.”

Sarah just nodded. Right then she’d have agreed with anything Helen said.

“Right, let’s take the lot and get out of here. I have other things to do today.”

Despair crashed through Sarah. She’d told Helen to agree to go shopping with her. But she hadn’t said anything about how long. She wasn’t about to object though. She really wanted to get out of the shop. She still wasn’t comfortable wearing the bikini in public. Nervously she looked around, hoping nobody else had seen her.

Her sister looked so good though. And Sarah had seen the pile of costumes Helen had collected. Sarah wanted to see her sister in all of them.

She knew how to arrange that.

As soon as they were home.

“I, um, what are you going to do with all those?” Sarah asked as the door to their home closed behind them, waving her hand vaguely in the direction of the bags holding Helen’s loot. She hadn’t had a chance to say much to her sister in the Uber, Helen buried in her phone.

“Eh,” Sarah’s sister shrugged casually. “Put them away I suppose.”

“Shouldn’t you try them on?” Sarah suggested. “How do you know they all fit?”

Helen’s eyes narrowed. “I know my size, Mouse. And if they don’t fit I’ll take them back and demand a refund.”

Sarah swallowed nervously. She knew what she wanted. And it didn’t involve Helen just putting the costumes away. For a moment she hesitated. Much as she lusted after her sister she couldn’t stop the feelings of guilt. This wasn’t what Helen wanted.

But it wasn’t like Helen had objected to going shopping.

“Do you really need that many?” Sarah asked.

“Of course I do,” Helen replied dismissively.

See, the blonde teen told herself. She would have gone and got them some time. And she has to try them on eventually. So why not now? Sarah wasn’t sure that she was completely convinced by her own arguments.

But she wanted to see her sister in those bikinis.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Sarah’s sister had been heading for the actual stairs but at Sarah’s words Helen came to an abrupt halt, expression draining from her face.

“One hundred.”

Arousal shot through the younger sister as Helen began counting down. She could picture what Helen was seeing. Those other stairs, the carpet so soft, her sister barefoot, feet sinking into the carpet.

One after the other.

Sarah only had to coax her sister once this time, Helen pausing at fifty-seven.

Sarah almost wanted her sister to pause more often. Taking Helen deeper into trance felt so good.

“It’s so safe and warm and relaxing in the bed. You want to go to the bed. Slip inside, under the covers. Letting all your thoughts disappear. Just listening to my voice and being warm and safe. My voice makes you feel warm and safe. You want to keep going down the stairs.”

“Want.”

Something deep inside Sarah quivered as Helen spoke that word. She loved the way it looked on her sister’s lips.

“You can take the step. You want to take the step. Going deeper. Letting go of your thoughts.”

“F-fifty-six.”

“That’s right. So warm, So safe. So relaxed. My voice helping you be more relaxed. As you go deeper. As your thoughts drift away.”

Once Sarah was sure that Helen had reached the bottom she spent some time deepening her sister’s trance.

“Every time you come here it feels better than the last. So safe. So warm. Every time deeper than the one before. Every time less thoughts than the last. Not thinking at all. Just hearing my voice. Believing my voice. Do you believe my voice?”

“Yes,” her sister intoned, the sound causing a sharp intake of Sarah’s breath as her centre throbbed.

“You do,” Sarah grinned, trying to ignore the delicious need pulsing through her. “You trust my voice. My voice is the only thing in your head. You’ll do what it says. What will you do?”

“I’ll do what your voice says,” Helen answered, Sarah’s arousal spiking.

“You will. You want to try on all the bikinis you’ve bought. All of them. You want me to see you in them. You want to model them for me. What are you going to do?”

“Model the bikinis for you.” Helen replied. Gorgeous Helen, who was standing right there, the only thoughts in her head what Sarah had put there.

Sarah could just reach out, touch her sister. She could tell Helen to let her touch her. Maybe she could even kiss Helen and…

No, no way. That was a lot more than getting Helen to model things she’d wanted to buy. And Sarah wasn’t convinced that her hypnosis was so good that Helen would stay under through something like that.

Helen waking up and remember what Sarah had done was the last thing the younger sister wanted.

“In a moment you’re going to wake up. You’ll forget going down the stairs. Forget being so deep, forget being in trance. Forget me telling you what to do. But you’ll do what I told you. Now wake up.”

Helen shook herself, a thoughtful expression stealing over her face. “Actually, you might be right. For once. I should try them on. And you’re going to tell me how I look.”

Sarah wasn’t surprised that her sister would rationalise the order to model the bikinis for her in a way that sounded like it was for Helen’s benefit.

“Come on,” Her sister ordered, a jerk of her head indicating the stairs.

“Now wait here,” Helen directed when they reached her door.

“Huh?”

Helen looked dubiously at her sister. “You think I’m stripping off in front of you? That why you’ve never had a boyfriend? Should I be asking about girlfriends?”

Helen was looking at her like the cat that had found a particularly delicious pile of cream. A pile of cream Sarah wanted her sister nowhere near. “No, no,” she insisted. “I’ll get a boyfriend. I just haven’t found the right one. Yet. But I will. And I’ll wait here.”

“Riiiiiight,” Helen grinned before shutting the door behind her.

Damn it. Sarah didn’t want Helen to get any ideas that she might be gay. Or what she was thinking. Especially what she was thinking right now. That Helen would be pulling her top off. Slipping out of her jeans. That she’d be in her underwear, that gorgeous body so exposed. That she’d be reaching behind herself, undoing her bra. Hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her panties, pulling them down her thighs.

That Helen wold be naked.

“Get in here,” her sister’s commanding voice penetrating Sarah’s visions.

“Well, what do you think?” Helen demanded after Sarah had cautiously opened the door.

What Sarah thought was that she’d crawl over broken glass to get to the vision in front of her. Helen was wearing the pink bikini, the curling pattern seeming to cup those amazing breasts. Just the way Sarah wanted to. She could see so much of her sister. She was sure she was drooling.

“Well?” Helen snapped, her hips cocked in a way that totally derailed Sarah’s thoughts.

“Yeah, um,” Sarah managed, desperately trying to keep her tongue in her mouth. “Looks fine.”

“Fine? Fine?” Helen spun around to face her mirror. She ran her hands slowly down her hips. “It’s better than fine. It will have them drooling.” Then she spun back, an imperious look on her face as pointed to the door. Sarah had a hard time not staring at her sister’s tits as they sat proudly on Helen’s chest, the elder sister’s back ever so slightly arched. “Anyway, this one fits. So out so I can put on the next one.”

The next one was orange with a floral pattern. Sarah thought she was going to die as Helen posed with her back to her, hands running through those glorious, golden locks. Sarah’s eyes flicked between Helen’s hair and her sister’s arse, so much of it exposed by the skimpy costume.

Determinedly, she looked her sister in the face as Helen spun around. “Yeah, this’ll kill them,” the older sister mused, pausing to glance over her shoulder at her own behind before regarding Sarah. “But if I’m doing this so can you. Go get one of yours on.”

“But, but.” Sarah still didn’t know whether she’d ever be able to put any of the costumes she’d bought on.”

“Now!” Helen cried. “Scat!”

Sarah jumped off the bed and scurried in the direction of her room.

Oh God, which one? Just as in the changing room she anxiously regarded her choices. They looked so skimpy, even piled up where she’d tipped them on her bed. She was going to die of embarrassment letting anyone, even Helen, see her in them. But Helen had wanted her to do it. She and Helen could wear them together.

She couldn’t wear the blue. Helen had seen that in the store and Sarah was pretty certain her sister wouldn’t be impressed if she wore that one again. The red was just too much. And Helen would probably find the black too conservative. Maybe the green patterned one.

Sarah’s heart was in her mouth as she slipped it on. Her underwear had covered more of her skin than the bikini did.

“Oh for God’s sake,” Helen exclaimed as Sarah slipped back into her sister’s bedroom. “Get your hands out of the way. How the hell am I supposed to see how it looks if I can’t see it?”

Reluctantly, Sarah did as she was ordered, letting her hands drop. She focused on her sister, Helen wearing an orange and black number that was just as skimpy as all the others.

But this time she’d added heels.

“Not bad,” Helen shrugged, Sarah’s skin on fire as her sister’s eyes swept over her. “You’d do. What do you think of this one?”

Helen was strutting back and forth across her bedroom, one high-heeled foot placed in front of the other.

What Sarah was thinking was that her sister’s legs were WMDs—weapons of mass distraction. She could stare at them all day. Just watching the muscles work, how Helen’s calves were so beautifully stretched by her heels. How her thighs swished against each other.

“Y-yeah,” Sarah managed eventually.

“You come out of the change room still wearing your heels and the boys just die,” her sister mused, pausing in front of the mirror, her hips cocked to one side. “You could run a camping ground with all the tent poles,” Helen sniggered.

Sarah frowned. She didn’t want to think about boys even looking at her sister.

“But you’ve got to have the right attitude,” Helen declared, rounding on her sister. “Which you don’t.”

“W-what?” Sarah stuttered.

“Look at you,” Helen tasked. “You’re hunched over like a cripple. What are you? Twelve? When you wear one of these you have to own it. Be confident. It’s not like you’re fat. God help you if you were, there’d be nothing you could do. But you’re not. You could use some toning up. Do you actually exercise? You don’t think this body just happens, do you?”

Helen pointed at her trim midriff. Sarah’s eyes shot wide. She hadn’t thought about it. But now she did. Imagining Helen bending. Stretching. That body covered in a sheen of sweat. Glistening.

“Anyway,” Helen continued. “You’ve got something to work with. But it’s no use at all if you look like you’re going to run the moment anyone says boo.” Helen paused for a moment. “Boo!”

Sarah jumped back.

“See?” There was a wicked smile on her sister’s face. “Hmm. Maybe you do need some exercise routines. You can find a few good ones on YouTube. I’ll text you some links. Beginner ones. Not the ones I do. But something to start with. And then you might not look like you’re standing on hot coals.”

Back in her room Sarah decided that Helen was right. Not just about the exercise. She’d do that. But also the bikinis. She didn’t have to be so nervous. Her sister had said she’d do. Okay, it wasn’t high praise. But it was praise. From her sister.

This time she grabbed the red one. It was just as skimpy as any of Helen’s. But Sarah was determined not to let that worry her.

She was wearing it for her sister.

“Yeah!” Helen exclaimed as Sarah entered her sister’s bedroom. “That’s what I’m talking about. Just walk like you own the place. Like you’re in charge.”

Sarah thought she could do that. If she didn’t think too hard about what she was wearing. The best way to do that was to look at her sister.

In the black and white tiger stripe number Helen was now wearing that wasn’t hard to do at all.

“Just give them a hint,” Helen smiled, subtly arching her back, one hand flicking her hair as the other drifted near her breasts.

If that was just a hint Sarah wasn’t sure she wanted to know what something obvious was.

“Let them think about it.” Helen’s finger was now gliding slowly down her cleavage.

Sarah’s nipples were so hard. She stopped breathing as she realised that Helen had to be able to see that. But her sister didn’t seem to be paying any attention.

“You own them.” Helen twirled on the spot, Sarah’s eyes riveted to her sister’s body. Her pulse was pounding, need racing after it. Her cheeks had to be flushed, they felt like they were on fire. She wanted her sister, needed her, so much. “You’re in charge. You can make them do anything.”

Helen was glorious. Torso stretched, eyes half-lidded. Her head was turned to the side, neck revealed. Sarah had never wanted anything so much as to just touch her sister. Run her hands over that body. She was on fire.

Sarah took a step towards her sister. Then shrieked as she heard the door open behind her.

Sarah spun around.

“Oh, hi Emily,” her sister greeted the newcomer.

Helen’s friend Emily stood in the doorway, frowning. Sarah admitted that she looked good, the girl’s short dress showing off her wonderful legs, her beautiful Asian features surrounded by her luscious dark hair. Sarah had known her for years, Emily and Helen having gone through school together. She’d just never appreciated the girl’s beauty like she did now.

But she wasn’t Helen.

“Is that new?” Emily scowled petulantly at her friend’s bikini. “You said we’d go shopping for them.”

“Eh,” Helen shrugged, waving her friend off dismissively. “The Mouse needed my help. Don’t worry, I can always use more. We can go sometime.” She indicated Sarah. “You can run along now. Emily and I have things to do.”

Emily was looking at Sarah, one thin eyebrow delicately arched. “Taking on charity cases are you?” she snorted.

Sarah’s hands flew to cover herself. Her bikini was just some scraps of cloth. She was almost naked. Then she forced her hands down, tilted her chin up at Emily’s friend. She could do this. Helen had said to own it. “How’d she get in?” Sarah asked. Their mother wasn’t home and neither of them had answered the door.

Helen looked up from where she was laying out her prizes for Emily to see. “I told Emily if the door is unlocked she can just come in.”

Sarah didn’t like the sound of that. At all. Finding them in their bikinis was one thing. But if Emily had sauntered in while she had Helen under, that was something else entirely.

Emily was going to be a problem.

(To be continued)