The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 4

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah stood outside Emily’s house. Getting Helen’s friend’s address off her sister hadn’t been that hard.

Summoning the courage to come here had been.

What had decided Sarah in the end was the realisation that she didn’t have any choice. Helen had told her friend that she could waltz in to the family home whenever she felt like it. Sarah had toyed with the idea of having Helen revoke the invitation. She thought she could make Helen do that.

And just make Emily suspicious. Sarah didn’t want that. That there might be other reasons she wasn’t going to get her sister to do it wasn’t something Sarah wanted to think about. So here she was.

You have to own it.

The memory of her sister’s words rolled around Sarah’s mind like a delicious treat.

Sarah knew that Helen hadn’t been referring to the ability to hypnotise people, especially her friend, when she had said that. But Sarah needed something to hang onto. Something to give her the courage she needed.

After a nervous swallow she headed to the door.

Emily’s family lived in a house much like theirs. Roomy, but not huge. Well kept. More expensive than most, not as expensive as some. It made sense, the teen decided. Like called to like and Emily and Helen had been so close in school. Top of the social heap. The ones the boys wanted. The ones the social outcasts feared.

Nervously, she pushed the doorbell.

Emily frowned as she realised who stood on her doorstep. “Sarah? What are you doing here? Where’s Helen?” the girl added, looking past Sarah before her gaze returned to the girl on her doorstep, those almond eyes regarding Sarah suspiciously.

“At home,” Sarah replied, trying to summon her courage. She’d even worn one of the outfits she’d bought with her sister, short pleated black skirt and a flowy white blouse. Looking in the mirror before she’d left she’d thought it almost made her look good. Like she could be in charge.

Holding on to that feeling was hard, confronted as she was now by Helen’s friend. Sarah tried very hard to focus on Emily’s face. Which was a very pretty face. But while she wasn’t Helen, with Emily only wearing a tight pair of shorts and a t-shirt there were a lot of other places for Sarah to look. “Can I come in?”

Emily’s frown deepened, but then she shrugged. “I suppose, as long as it doesn’t take long.”

“It won’t,” Sarah promised. You won’t notice the time at all. At least, Sarah hoped that would be true.

Emily brusquely waved her in through the door, closing it behind Sarah.

“Anyone else home?” Sarah enquired nervously after Emily had led them to the lounge room

“Nah,” Emily replied, flopping down on one of the lounges. “My parents are at work and my brother is off with his loser friends. So what do you want?”

Sarah allowed herself just a moment to admire the trim body in front of her. “Could I have something to drink?”

“Oh, for…,” Emily huffed, obviously annoyed at having to get up again after having just sat down. “Whatever.” Irritation rolling off her, Helen’s friend headed to the kitchen, Sarah scurrying along behind her.

“Here,” Emily said curtly, pouring Sarah a glass of flavoured mineral water. To Sarah’s delight she poured one for herself. “Now what do you want?”

“Well,” Sarah began, both hands anxiously gripping her glass. “We were thinking of having a special dinner for Helen. A bit of a surprise. And we wanted to know if you’d come.”

“Sure,” Emily shrugged. “Just let me know when. But why couldn’t you have just texted me? I don’t need you turning you on my doorstep.” Then Emily jumped back, crying “What the fuck?”

Sarah had just spilt her drink all over the kitchen bench.

“I’m sorry,” Sarah cried. “I’m so sorry. Let me get yours out of the way.”

Emily grabbed some paper towels, sending the occasional glare at Sarah as she cleaned up the mess. “I suppose you want another one?” Sarah’s erstwhile hostess grumbled once she’d finished.

“Um, please?” Sarah replied, giving Emily an embarrassed half-smile. “Here’s yours back.”

“So when is this dinner?” Emily asked, after having refilled Sarah’s glass and retrieved her own. From her tone she obviously just wanted Sarah out of her house.

Sarah watched as Emily sipped at her drink. “Next Tuesday,” she replied. “You okay with that?”

“Sure,” Emily shrugged. “Do I need to bring anything? Should I ask your mother?”

“No, no,” Sarah hurriedly reassured her sister’s friend. She didn’t want Emily talking to her mother about it. Because her mother wouldn’t know what Emily was talking about. “And remember it’s a surprise for Helen.”

“Yeah, right,” Emily nodded, her eyes blinking slowly. She shook her head “Whoa. I don’t—”

“Maybe you should finish your drink,” Sarah suggested helpfully.

“Yeah, um.” Emily drained the last of her glass, then set it down, the girl leaning heavily on the bench. “What?”

“You don’t look so good,” Sarah observed. “Maybe you should sit down.” Heart in her mouth, she reached out to Emily’s arm. Taking it, she guided Helen’s friend back to the lounge room.

“Yeah. Wow. What? Why’s the world spinning?” Emily was looking vacantly around, her eyes wide, her pupils dilated.

Sarah helped Emily onto the lounge. She could tell the girl what was going on. How she’d added the powder she’d made from grinding up one of her mother’s sleeping tablets to Emily’s drink. Not a full dose. She’d didn’t want to knock Emily out. But enough to have the older girl disoriented.

She’d seen how her mother was sometimes, the occasions when Rachel would take the tablets before heading to bed. Wide-eyed. Not quite there.

Just how she wanted Emily.

Just how Emily was now.

The girl slipped from Sarah’s grasp, dropping the last few inches to the lounge, landing with a definite ‘oomph’. Emily giggled, just lying there, not attempting to change her position, her arms flopping beside her, head rolling back, legs spread lewdly. “Wow. Did I spike that mineral water? Trippy.”

“Emily,” Sarah commanded, trying to concentrate on her task no matter how tempting Emily’s legs looked. “Emily, look at me.”

With an obvious effort Emily forced her head forward from where she’d been staring at the ceiling, her chin flopping on her chest. She frowned at Sarah. “Huh? You still here?”

Sarah ignored the girl’s question. “I’ve got something pretty to show you. You like pretty things, right?”

“Pretty,” Emily smiled dopily.

“That’s right, pretty.” Sarah pulled out the gem she’d swiped from her sister’s room, heart in her mouth after she’d waited for Helen to head downstairs. “It’s a gem. Such a pretty green. Look at the gem. Look at how it captures the light.”

“Light,” Emily echoed, her vacant eyes focusing on the gem.

“That’s right,” Sarah grinned. “Watch the gem as it swings back and forth. Back and forth. You don’t need to worry about anything else. Don’t need to think about anything else.”

“Don’t need to think,” Emily slurred.

The gem swung in Sarah’s hand. She could almost see it reflected in Emily’s eyes.

“Watching the gem. Letting your thoughts flow away. Feeling so relaxed. Sinking into the feeling. You love feeling so relaxed. Just watching the gem and not worrying about anything. Not thinking about anything.”

Emily didn’t say a word, her eyes glassy as they followed the swinging of the gem.

“I want you to do something for me, Emily. It will make you feel even more relaxed. Picture yourself at the top of a flight of stairs. They’re carpeted. So soft. Can you feel the carpet under your feet?”

“Carpet,” Emily replied sleepily, her eyes never leaving the gem. A pulse of arousal shot through Sarah. Emily was listening to her. Emily was doing what she said.

She had to concentrate, not simply drink in the sight of Helen’s friend, her smooth complexion, her glossy hair, her t-shirt outlining her small but oh-so-beautifully formed breasts. There’d be time for that later. “That’s right. I want you to start walking down those stairs. And with every step you’ll feel more relaxed. And as you feel more relaxed you’ll let go of more thoughts.”

The ghost of a frown formed on Emily’s pretty features. “I…”

“Feeling so relaxed,” Sarah cut in hurriedly. “As you watch the gem. So warm. So safe. It’ll feel even better at the bottom of the stairs. You just have to go down the stairs, letting go of your thoughts. There are one hundred steps. You can count them down as you go down the stairs, feeling even more relaxed and safe with each step.”

“One, one hundred,” Emily mumbled.

“Ninety-nine.”

Sarah waited breathlessly for the next number.

Emily just sat there, watching the gem.

Sarah pursed her lips. Emily was drugged. It should have been easier than this. “There’s a bed at the bottom of the stairs. You can curl up in it once you get there. You’ll be so warm, so safe, so relaxed. You just have to walk down the stairs, letting go of your thoughts.”

Silence greeted the next swing. But then, “Ninety-eight.”

Sarah didn’t know how long they sat there, the gem swinging between them. Emily paused every few steps, like a frightened animal, Sarah coaxing her further down. Step by step.

She almost thought she could see the thoughts draining out of the other girl’s mind.

“You’re so sleepy but you can take another step.” Sarah paused as Helen’s friend continued her countdown. She imagined Emily’s thoughts draining away, the other girl’s mind emptying. Leaving only Sarah’s voice. “That’s it. The carpet feels so soft under your feet. It’s so easy to take another step. Sinking deeper into the warm, safe feeling. Letting go of your thoughts.”

Emily’s breathing was soft, even, but still enough to have her chest rising and falling. Sarah couldn’t help imagining what it would feel like to have her hands cupping those breasts, delicious warmth spreading through her at the images.

“Fifty-seven.”

And at the thought of Emily sinking deeper into trance.

“Fifty-six.”

“Fifty-seven.”

What the fuck?

Emily’s eyes were still fixed on the gem, but her brows were creasing.

Almost like she was trying to think.

“No, I,” the drugged girl muttered. “You, you’re doing.”

“Shush,” Sarah cut in hurriedly. “Just watch the gem. So pretty. You love watching the gem. It’s all you can see. It makes you feel warm and safe. You want to take another step down. So easy to go down. You can feel the carpet between your toes. So warm. So safe. Like listening to my voice. You can take one step. One step is easy.”

“Fifty-six.”

At Emily’s words Sarah let out a breath she didn’t know she’d been holding.

“Feeling so relaxed. Letting go of your thoughts more and more with every step. You love listening to my voice as you sink down. Letting go.”

Slowly Emily counted down. She stopped again, twice.

But she never took another step back up.

“That’s it,” Sarah urged after Emily had finished her countdown. “You can see the bed now. Slip into it. Feel how safe and warm it is. My voice has brought you here. My voice can help you feel safe and warm like this. You love feeling this safe and warm. Whenever I say ‘Emily, go down the stairs’, you’ll go down the stairs again. Into trance. Feeling so safe and warm as you count down, letting your thoughts go with each step. Each time you’ll go down the stairs you’ll let go more and more of your thoughts. What will you do when I say ‘Emily, go down the stairs’?”

“I’ll go down the stairs,” Emily mumbled, Sarah barely able to make out the words. “Into trance. Let go of my thoughts.”

“That’s right,” Sarah grinned. “And if you’ve let go of your thoughts then there’s nothing in your head but my voice. You have to listen to my voice. You have to believe it. What will you do when you’re at the bottom of the stairs and hear my voice?”

“Believe it.” Emily’s eyes were almost closed.

“That’s right!” Sarah bounced excitedly in her seat. Then she stopped herself. She had things to do.

“Every time you’re coming over to my house you’ll let me know,” the budding hypnotist continued after she’d gathered herself. “You’ll text me. What will you do?”

“Text you before I come over,” Emily replied.

Sarah couldn’t stop grinning. She’d done what she came to do. It had been harder than she’d expected. Especially with Emily drugged. Maybe Helen was a good hypnotic subject. Or Emily was resistant. Or whatever. It didn’t matter. Emily wouldn’t barge in on her and Helen now. She’d at least get some warning. And Emily should drop whenever Sarah wanted.

She could go now.

She was still sitting in her chair.

Looking at Emily.

Drinking her in.

Helen’s friend lay, there, slumped in her chair, eyes almost closed.

Not a thought in her head. Legs and arms uncovered, her skin so smooth, so soft. Her skimpy clothes doing nothing to hide the lines of her trim body.

There was an ache in Sarah’s breasts, a yearning she barely knew how to describe, need, red and dark, coiling in her centre.

Emily wasn’t Helen. No-one was Helen but Helen. No-one came close to Helen.

But Emily was beautiful.

I need to practice, Sarah told herself. Maybe it was true. Or maybe it was just that Emily was too tempting.

“You’re hypnotised,” Sarah told the entranced girl. “You love being hypnotised by me. It’s why you asked me over here. You wanted me to hypnotise you. Why am I here Emily?”

“Asked you over,” Emily muttered.

“Why?”

“Wanted to be hyp, …, hypnotised.”

There was a pulse in Sarah’s centre, arousal flooding her. She was almost drowning in need. This beautiful girl was open to her. Vulnerable.

Malleable.

“Being hypnotised is the best.” Sarah hadn’t planned this. Hadn’t thought ahead about what to say. But she couldn’t help herself. “You’ve always wanted to be hypnotised. You love it. It turns you on. What does being hypnotised do to you?”

“Love it,” Emily breathed. Sarah could see a flush to the other girl’s cheeks. She was sure it matched the heat in her own. “It turns me on.”

“That’s right. And every time you’re hypnotised it will turn you on more. Every time you go down the stairs for me, it will turn you on that little bit more.”

Sarah waited. Then repeated those instructions again.

“Even thinking about being hypnotised turns you on. You can’t tell anyone but me. It’s a secret.” Sarah was pretty sure Emily wouldn’t dare tell anyone about her new fetish. But it didn’t hurt to be safe. “And I’m the only one who can hypnotise you The only one you want to hypnotise you. You can trust me.”

“Trust,” Emily mumbled, Sarah grinning at the girl’s unprompted reply. What she was doing to Emily was wrong. But it felt so good. Having this beautiful, older, girl, echo her words back at her. Have them become Emily’s thoughts. She wanted to run her hands through Emily’s black hair, knowing that her words were winding their way deep in Emily’s head.

But Emily saying those words once probably wasn’t enough.

“When will your family be home?” Sarah asked.

“Hours,” Emily replied, sleepily. “Work. Friends.”

“That’s great!” Sarah beamed. “Now, you’re going to wake up in a minute, just remembering that I hypnotised you. Remembering how great it felt. Remember, you’re the one who asked me over. You won’t consciously remember me telling you how good being hypnotised makes you feel, but you’ll know. Now wake up, Emily.”

Emily blinked, drowsily, and looked around. With her not having had a full dose of the sleeping tablets Sarah hoped it would be wearing off soon.

“Oh,” Emily said, her eyes fixing on Sarah. “Shit. That was.” Helen’s friend paused, obviously trying to collect herself. “That was. Something. Um, thanks for coming over.”

“No problem,” Sarah smiled happily. “Want to do it again sometime?”

“Uh, sure,” Emily replied nervously, avoiding Sarah’s gaze. “Yeah, sometime. I.”

“Emily, go down the stairs. Remember how much you love being hypnotised by me.”

Emily moaned, then started counting down, slumping back in her seat.

This time there were no hesitations.

Once Emily was safely entranced Sarah just gazed at her. Sarah’s mind whirled with possibilities as excitement hummed through her body. She could tell Emily anything. And if she could do that, maybe she could do the same to Helen.

She could get Helen to do anything.

A knot coiled in her stomach. Much as she was tempted to do something like this with Helen she wasn’t sure that she could. Helen was amazing, perfect. Helen was who she wanted. So much. Enough to bend her like she was bending Emily? Sarah wasn’t sure. Helen was so much better than her.

Helen was who she worshipped.

Helen wasn’t here. Emily was.

Nervously Sarah reached out a hand, let it fall on Emily’s knee. Slid it slowly up Emily’s thigh.

Then she jerked it back.

It wasn’t that it hadn’t felt good. It had. It had felt so good. Emily’s skin was so smooth and soft and she was so pretty. But Sarah wasn’t sure. It was the first time she’d touched another girl’s leg. At least like that. Maybe she should save her firsts for Helen. Or maybe she should get some practice first. She didn’t know.

If she did want practice she needed to make sure Emily wouldn’t object.

She spent a few minutes deepening Emily’s trance.

“No thoughts in your head,” Sarah told her subject. “Just my voice. You believe my voice. No thoughts.”

Once she was happy with that Sarah decided Emily was ready for more. “You’ve always been fascinated by hypnotism. Not doing it to someone. But being hypnotised. You’ve wanted it for as long as you can remember. What have you wanted?”

“Be hypnotised.”

“That’s right. That’s why you asked me over. Asked me to hypnotise you. You want it. You always have. You want it so much. It turns you on. So much.”

“So much,” Emily mumbled, Sarah grinning at the response.

She woke Emily up again, watching, almost entranced herself, as Helen’s friend furtively rubbed her thighs together.

“Ah right,” Emily said. “Should you be—”

“Emily, go down the stairs.”

Sarah grinned as Emily reached the bottom again.

“No thoughts,” she whispered, just loud enough for the other girl to hear her as she crept towards Helen’s friend. “So warm, so safe.”

Emily didn’t blink as Sarah approached her.

“Just keep saying those words. You want to be hypnotised. You love being hypnotised. Being hypnotised turns you on. Only Sarah can hypnotise you.”

Emily repeated everything Sarah said. As Sarah let her finger’s trail up the older girl’s thigh. Electricity sparked from Sarah’s fingers. Need boiled in her centre, her heart pounding in he chest. She’d never thought it would feel as good as this.

How much better would it be with Helen?

Sarah was imagining her sister. As her fingers traced the curve of Emily’s waist. As she her hands played over Emily’s shoulders, need spiking in her centre.

As she leant in for a kiss.

“Mmmfh?” Emily spluttered, her words lost in the press of their lips.

Sarah jumped back, fear rocketing through her as Emily blinked.

“So warm, so safe. So relaxed,” she declared hurriedly, her eyes locked on Emily’s. “No thoughts. So hypnotised. You love being hypnotised.”

Sarah sighed in relief as the light of awareness dimmed in Emily’s eyes.

I shouldn’t have tried that, she told herself ruefully. I really shouldn’t have tried that.

She needed to make sure Emily was properly hypnotised.

A few hours later Emily’s eyes were glassy, distant, a line of drool trickling down the girl’s chin as she repeated her instructions. “Want to be hypnotised. Love being hypnotised. Being hypnotised turns me on. Only Sarah can hypnotise me.”

Those words should ensure that it would be easy to stop Emily interfering in anything Sarah wanted to with her sister. And that she’d only remember from today what Sarah wanted.

If the words stuck.

Sarah knew that she wasn’t exactly an experienced hypnotist. And this was the first time she tried anything lasting. It would probably take a few repeat sessions to make the changes to Emily permanent. She’d only intended to leave Emily with the idea that she should let Sarah know if she was coming over. Giving Emily a hypno-fetish had been a spur of the moment thing. Not to mention her fumbling attempts at making out. Not that Sarah was regretting anything, her eyes roaming over the entranced girl. But today alone had taken hours. It would probably take much more time than that to make sure Emily didn’t shake off her instructions.

Time Sarah could be spending with Helen.

“My voice in your head,” she said, almost automatically. She’d given Emily the orders so many times. “Only my voice. No thoughts. What’s in your head?”

“No thoughts,” Emily replied softly. “Only your voice.”

A thought crept into Sarah’s head. It was a risk. But her only other choice was giving up so much time she could be spending with Helen.

That made it no choice at all.

“Just keep repeating your instructions,” Sarah ordered, before scampering out of the room.

In the kitchen she pulled out her phone, holding it up in one hand in front of her, the gem in the other.

She felt like a fool.

But this had to work.

She hit record and started swinging the gem from side to side. “Go down the stairs, Emily. Just watching the gem. So pretty. I’m hypnotising you. You love being hypnotised by me. As you watch the gem you’ll fall in to that warm, safe trance. You’ll start your count now, going down the stairs. Thoughts drifting away. Only my voice. When you reach the bottom of the stairs and slip into the bed you’ll stop this video and play the next one.”

Sarah kept swinging the watch in front of her phone, adding the occasional encouragements. She counted well beyond a hundred in her own head, making sure that the video would be long enough.

Then she hit stop and waited for a moment before hitting record again. “You’re so deep now, Emily. No thoughts in your head. You love being this deep. For me. So warm, so safe, so hypnotised.”

Sarah imagined Emily, the other girl’s face blank, not a thought in her head, as she watched the video.

“You love me hypnotising you. Every time I hypnotise you there are less thoughts in your head. You’ve always wanted to be hypnotised. You want to be hypnotised by me. Just the thought of it turns you on. I’m the only one who can hypnotise you. Who can make you feel this good.”

Arousal rushed through the her. She was drowning in it.

“You love it. It turns you on. You can feel how aroused you are. Your nipples are so tight. Being hypnotised by me turns you on so much. It makes your pussy so wet. It’s what you’ve always wanted. And when you’re hypnotised you’ll believe anything I say.”

The feelings were electric. Emily would be sitting there, open, vulnerable, drinking this in.

“So open, so vulnerable. Just listening to my voice. Love being hypnotised by me. You want me to hypnotise you. It turns you on. Now wake up.”

Fun as it was, she had to end it sometime. If she left Emily just sitting there someone was bound to find her.

Smiling to herself, Sarah headed back to the other room, where Emily was still repeating her commands.

“Want to be hypnotised. Love being hypnotised. Being hypnotised turns me on. Only Sarah can hypnotise me. When I’m hypnotised I have no thoughts. Only Sarah’s voice.”

“Stop now and listen to me,” Sarah declared.

Emily obediently fell silent.

“I’m going to send you a couple of videos.” This was just too good. Helen’s friend would do anything Sarah wanted. The feeling was intoxicating. “You’ll watch them every day. Somewhere you won’t be disturbed. You don’t want anyone to know you’re watching them. But you’ll watch the videos. What will you do?”

“Watch the videos,” Emily mumbled. “Not let anyone know.”

Sarah grinned at the entranced girl. She was sure that Emily wasn’t going to be a problem anymore. “When I tell you to wake up, you’ll just remember that you asked me over here to hypnotise you and that it felt really good. But you’ll obey all my other instructions as well. Now wake up.”

“God, that was great,” Emily nodded a few minutes later, ushering her guest to the door. “When can you come back and do it again?” She smirked at Sarah. “Not like you’ve got much else to do, right?”

The attitude irked Sarah. Emily wasn’t in charge. She wasn’t in charge at all. And Sarah did have other things to do.

Spend time with her sister.

“Emily, go down the stairs.”

Once Emily had finished her count Sarah added just a few more things to her instructions. “You’re grateful to me for hypnotising you. Really, really grateful. You know how much you owe me for it. You know I’m the only you’ll get to hypnotise you. You can’t afford to put me off. Now wake up.”

It was Emily’s turn to gaze at Sarah nervously, the look making the younger girl’s toes curl in delight. “Thank you so much,” Emily squealed excitedly. “That was amazing. When can you do it again? Please?”

“Ah, sometime,” Sarah responded. She’d hadn’t expected the tug in her middle at the eager, pleading, look in the other girl’s eyes. “Maybe next week?” She wasn’t promising anything.

“That’d be great,” Emily beamed, not appearing to notice how half-hearted Sarah’s promise had been

Sarah didn’t care, as long as Emily didn’t get between Sarah and her sister, Sarah was happy.

She still felt she was walking on clouds as she entered her family home. Then she cocked her head, an unfamiliar sound coming from the living room.

“The next exercise is a reverse crunch.”

Sarah’s jaw dropped as she took in the sight of her sister on her back, beautiful, long legs, encased in lycra, rising into the air. On the screen a cute girl, dressed similarly, was doing the same exercise, urging her viewers on.

Sarah only had eyes for her sister.

“After a short break, the next exercise is up and down plank.”

Sarah, watched, mesmerised, as her sister stretched herself out, face down. Helen didn’t seem to be aware of her presence. Sarah was lost in the sight, Helen’s body taught, a light sheen of sweat on her bare skin. Helen was glistening, glowing. Sarah had never seen anything as beautiful. She just stood there, mesmerised, fingers tingling as need swept through her. Every part of Helen’s body was so gorgeous. Her delicate fingers. Her wrists. The clean lines of her arms. Her narrow waist. The perfect, heart-shaped, outline of her rear.

Everything.

Sarah could imagine running her hands over that body. Touching Helen like she’d touched Emily. Helen glistening, but not from exercise. In Sarah’s mind Helen’s body was awash in desire. The desire Sarah felt. She could lick Helen’s body from her toes to her head. Taste her sister.

Was that a moan that escaped her lips?

“Oh, it’s you,” Helen observed, one eyebrow lifted as she turned on her mat to regard Sarah. The perky girl on the screen was congratulating her viewers for finishing the routine.

“Um, err, yeah,” Sarah replied, hoping Helen hadn’t really heard that moan. “What are you doing?”

Helen rolled her eyes, sitting up and wiping herself off with her towel. “I thought that would be obvious. I’ll pretend you meant, why am I doing it here. My room’s too small. No one was home and I could use the space.”

Helen started her warm-down routine, Sarah’s eyes glued to her sister as she stretched, the thin lycra hiding nothing.

“Like I said, you could use some work,” Helen observed, an amused tone to her voice. “Want to join me sometime?”

Sarah couldn’t speak. The idea of doing that with her sister. Watching as Helen stretched and bent. Maybe seeing her boobs bounce. So close to her. Almost within touching distance.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

The words were out of Sarah’s mouth almost before she realised.

Helen was counting down, all expression melting from her face, a distant look in her eyes turning glassy.

She didn’t stop until she reached ‘one’.

Sarah just looked at her sister for a moment, before carefully taking a few steps around her.

Helen just stood there, her chest rising and falling rhythmically, her body outlined by her exercise outfit.

I could, Sarah told herself. I could. She could tell Helen all the things she’d told Emily. Put those thoughts in her sister’s head. Make Helen want to be hypnotised. Make it turn her on.

The thought of her sister turned on stole Sarah’s breath.

But she couldn’t do it. She couldn’t find the courage. This was Helen. Her amazing, perfect, sister Helen. Sarah wanted her so much. She couldn’t even bring herself to touch Helen, no matter how much she wanted to.

But she had to do something.

Like she had in her diary.

I’ve hypnotised her. Helen. God, she looks so amazing hypnotised. So beautiful. And when she’s hypnotised I can just look at her. She’s hypnotised now. I can tell her anything. Get her to do things. God, she looks so good. I want to see her. I want to see her body.

I know what to do.

“When I tell you to, you’ll wear one of your bikinis. It won’t matter that you’re at home. You’ll do it. You’ll love to do it.”

I’ll get to see so much of her body that way.

And she’ll do it because I told her to.

There were so many wonderful things in her diary.

“No thoughts in your head. Only my voice.” Sarah wished her voice was steadier, that it didn’t quiver quite so much. But the thought of what she was doing was making it difficult to stand, her knees going weak.

Helen was so beautiful.

“Only my voice in your head. You believe my voice. When you’re like this you’ll do what my voice says. What will you do?”

“Do what your voice says,” her sister replied, Helen’s voice so distant.

Sarah couldn’t supress a moan. It felt so good to have her sister say that. But she’d only dare so much. “When you’ve had your shower, you’ll change in to one of your bikinis. Whenever I suggest putting one of them on, you’ll agree. You’ll think it’s a great idea. You look good in your bikinis, don’t you?”

“Look good,” her sister agreed, Sarah having to grab the back of one of the lounges to stay on her feet, stumbling as desire swept through her.

“Yes you do. You love showing off your body in your bikinis. Like a swimwear model. You won’t remember me telling you this. Won’t remember being hypnotised. But you’ll do it. Now wake up.”

Helen shook herself. “You still here? I need a shower.”

Sarah watched as her sister climbed the stairs, Helen’s arse swaying from side to side, its shape so clear in the lycra

Sarah would see so much more soon.

Nervously, Sarah paced the floor of the living room, waiting for her sister.

God, what if it doesn’t work? Terror gripped her. Maybe her sister would remember being hypnotised, even though Sarah had told her not to. The younger sister quailed at the thought of Helen’s rage. What’s taking her so long? Helen didn’t stint in the shower but surely she’d be finished by now. Maybe she should check. Creep up the stairs and see if the water was still running.

Helen would be naked in the shower.

Maybe I should just run away.

Sarah’s eyes were edging to the front door when she heard a noise on the stairs.

Helen.

In a bikini.

The yellow one.

Helen swept past, not saying a word to Sarah. Helen’s body had been so close. Just those little scraps of cloth between her and nakedness. Just those simple knots holding them in place.

They’d be so easy to undo

“Hey,” Helen said, pausing in the middle of the living room. “Want to watch something on TV?”

Sarah simply stared at her sister. Were Helen’s hips cocked to one side? Was her back ever so slightly arched, her wonderful breasts thrust forward, barely covered. Maybe it was her imagination, but she had told Helen to love showing off her body in her bikini. Which wasn’t such a stretch, Helen liked that anyway.

But if she was doing it now, she was doing it for Sarah, whether she knew it or not.

“S-sure?” Sarah managed.

“Cool!” Helen exclaimed, spinning around and bending over to pick up the TV remote.

Sarah’s eyes almost popped out of her head, Helen’s arse thrust in her direction, hardly covered at all by the bikini bottoms.

“Gotta be something on streaming,” Helen muttered, flopping onto the lounge.

Sarah didn’t care. She barely registered what Helen chose. She’d seated herself on another lounge, a cushion hugged to her chest and her knees drawn up against that. As often as she dared she cast furtive glances in her sister’s direction.

It wasn’t her imagination. It couldn’t be. Helen wasn’t just sitting there, watching the TV. She was posing. Legs thrust out along the lounge, head resting on hand. After a few minutes she switched, now sitting up on the lounge, one long leg thrust out, the other drawn up against her. Then she switched again, one leg curled underneath her, a hand buried in her glorious hair, the other resting on her thigh.

Helen was posing for her. Even if her sister didn’t know it, it was true.

It was what Sarah had told her to do.

Oh, fuck. Sarah was drowning in arousal.

Sarah just sat there, struggling to keep her eyes off her sister.

She was still sitting there when their mother arrived home.

“Hi, girls,” Sarah’s mother called.

Sarah tried to sink into the lounge. She couldn’t do anything. Couldn’t hypnotise her sister in front of their mother.

Couldn’t tell Helen to stop.

“So, what do you feel like for dinner?” their mother asked, standing behind them.

“Whatever,” Helen shrugged, switching into another pose, now stretched out face down on the lounge, chin in hands, legs bent at the knees, ankles crossed as her feet dangled in the air.

Their mother didn’t even blink.

“A quick stir fry?” Rachel suggested.

“Sure,” Helen agreed.

“What are you watching?” their mother asked curiously.

“Just something on Netflix,” Helen told her, switching pose again, arms spread out to her sides along the back of the lounge, legs together, ankles crossed again.

Sarah watched the whole exchange, hardly daring to breath. Surely her mother had to say something. Ask something.

But she never gave a sign to that she found her eldest daughter’s attire the least bit strange. Let alone how Helen was stretching and preening.

“That’s nice,” their mother observed. “the two of you watching something together. Let me get changed and I’ll start getting dinner.”

Without another word Sarah’s mother turned and headed up the stairs.

What the hell?

(To be continued)