The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 20

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Outside the door Sarah didn’t hesitate. She’d marched right up, hit the doorbell.

Maybe once she would have hesitated. Stood there, caught in indecision. Maybe she wasn’t that girl any more.

She’d hardly let herself think on the way here. She could still picture her sister, Helen lying over her lap. Sarah’s hand striking her sister’s arse. Helen tensing before each slap. Sarah’s hand falling, without an ounce of hesitation. Helen squirming as Sarah’s hand rose, waiting. Sarah striking her sister again.

And again.

The girl she’d once been wouldn’t have done that.

Although maybe she still was that girl, with the butterflies trying to escape her stomach as she stood there, the chime from the doorbell echoing in her ears.

Maybe, she thought, she should listen to that girl that she’d been, and just turn and run.

She was still trying to decide what voice inside her to listen to when the door opened.

“Oh,” her friend Madison exclaimed, the other blonde’s eyes wide in surprise. “Sarah. Um. I wasn’t expecting you.”

Sarah took a moment to reply. Maybe it was because she couldn’t find the words.

“Is it okay?” she managed eventually. “Is it a bad time?”

Part of her hoped Madison would say yes. Then she could escape.

“N-no,” Madison stammered, looking quickly over her shoulder, her loose ponytail flying before Sarah’s friend turned back to her. “It’s just um well. Look at you. God. You have to tell me where you’ve been shopping. I’m just.” Madison’s hand waved vaguely at her own body.

Eagerly Sarah took the invitation. Maybe not in quite the way it was intended. Sarah was trying very hard not to leer. At the way the denim shorts exposed so much of Madison’s legs. And more, through the artfully placed rips. Or how the outline of her friend’s bra was so obvious through the thin t-shirt Madison wore.

Sarah had a hard time stopping herself drooling.

“I didn’t know you’d be coming over so soon.”

Sarah wasn’t sure what to make of that. It had been two days since she’d last seen her friend. And then Sarah had asked to talk in a day or so. But Madison seemed so on edge.

Sarah couldn’t wait.

She had to know.

Madison had denied it, but Sarah was sure that her friend knew someone else who was like Sarah. Who was into girls.

Sarah needed that. It might give her what she wanted.

A girlfriend.

Emily would help her learn how to be a lover. Maybe, much as Sarah wasn’t quite sure what to think about it, her mother would too. But neither Emily nor her mother would help her learn how to be with someone she loved.

She loved Helen.

She didn’t want to just be someone who smacked Helen. She wasn’t sure she wanted that at all. No matter how good it had felt. She needed to be someone who could love Helen, properly.

That meant a relationship.

She needed to know how to do that.

Madison had to tell her who it was she knew.

“Can I come in?” Sarah asked.

“Oh, uh, right,” her friend flustered, stepping back.

It wasn’t like Madison at all. Sarah’s friend was the captain of the school volleyball team. She was always so confident. So sure of herself.

Not like now.

After shutting the door Madison hustled her upstairs, Sarah only just having time to say hello to Madison’s mother.

It was obvious where Madison got her looks from. Like her daughter, Madison’s mother was blonde and slim. Slimmer than Sarah’s mother.

But just as gorgeous.

Briefly she wondered whether Madison’s mother had been an athlete in youth, like her daughter.

Madison almost pushed Sarah into her bedroom.

“So,” Madison began, too brightly. “How have you been? Do you think Kaitlyn is going to be alright? Maybe we should get her over as well?”

Sarah was certain Madison wouldn’t tell her what she needed to know if their other friend was present.

“Kaitlyn said she was okay, Just a bit of physio. And I’m fine,” Sarah shrugged. My mother has been finger fucking me to I don’t know how many orgasms, I’ve been spanking my sister and I’ve brainwashed my sister’s friend in to being my lesbian sex toy. She wasn’t telling Madison any of that. “We only saw each other Saturday. When I…”

When I told you that I’m gay.

“Oh,” Madison said. “That. Yeah. You okay? Is that why? I thought.” Madison’s hand was waving vaguely in Sarah’s direction.

She almost laughed at her friend’s wide-eyed expression. “Why I’m wearing this?” She indicated her short, tight, skirt and expensive blouse. “You thought I should be wearing dungarees? Maybe get a buzz cut?”

“No!” Madison cried. “God, no. I’m just. Well, surprised. You know?” Sarah’s friend shook her head. “Sorry. I shouldn’t be making this about me. Are you okay?”

“Like I said,” Sarah replied, flopping down on to Madison’s bed. “I’m fine. It’s better, having someone who knows.”

“Right, yeah,” Madison replied. There was a tautness to the other girl, Madison staying standing while Sarah sat.

I thought I was the one who should be nervous. If Sarah was being honest with herself, she was nervous. Nervous that Madison might turn on her. Disown her. Nervous about who the mystery girl might be. It might be someone she didn’t like. Or who she didn’t find attractive.

She almost felt that it was only her clothes that were keeping her together. Helping her feel in control.

And that she had to do this for Helen.

“Anyway,” Sarah began. “I’m okay. But it’s weird. It would be easier if I wasn’t alone. There have to be others, right? Other girls who are, well…”

“Like you,” Madison suggested quietly.

“Like me.”

“Right,” Sarah’s friend nodded.

“So do you?” Sarah asked hesitantly, not daring to hope. “Know anyone?”

“No!” Madison replied hurriedly.

Sarah frowned. It wasn’t what she’d hoped. “What? There has to be someone. I mean, just on the numbers, there have to be some at school.”

“Well, yeah,” Madison shrugged. “I suppose. I mean there are a few. I think.” She rattled off a few names, Sarah vaguely recognising them.

“Oh. Right. I’ve seen some of them together, Is that why? Oh.”

“You didn’t realise?” Madison laughed.

Embarrassment flushed through Sarah. How could she miss what it meant with some of those girls standing so close together? The little touches they shared. Or sometimes more than that, arms around shoulders and waists. Maybe she was already learning what she needed. Some of it at least. But she’d been so blind. “No.” Then she frowned at her friend. “But you said you didn’t know anyone.”

“Well, I don’t know know them,” Madison answered evasively. “I just know of them.”

Sarah looked at her friend. Madison was still standing, in the middle of her own bedroom. The other blonde was shifting her weight uncomfortably from foot to foot.

Madison was hiding something.

I don’t want to do this, Sarah told herself. Or maybe she did.

“So you like what I’m wearing?” she asked, changing the topic.

Madison visibly relaxed, taking her place next to Sarah on the bed. “It looks great!”

Sarah smiled as her friend admired her clothes. They were so much more than what Madison was wearing. It was so easy to imagine what her friend’s body looked like under the skimpy outfit.

“It’s not just clothes,” Sarah observed, reaching into her handbag. She smiled as her hand closed around something she’d grabbed as she’d run out of her room.

Maybe she had meant to do this.

“It’s accessories as well,” Sarah continued. “I mean, you know that.” She knew that Madison’s wardrobe contained much more than the casual outfit her friend now wore. She’d seen some of it. Short, tight, dresses. Tiny skirts. Crop tops.

Then she hadn’t really been paying attention.

She would be if she saw them again.

From her handbag she drew out the gem. The green gem, on its silver chain.

The one she’d first used to hypnotise Helen.

“Do you think this would go with my outfit?” Sarah asked, holding the gem up so it dangled between the two girls.

“Yeah, it would look great,” Madison exclaimed. “Hard to go wrong with silver, and the gem suits you.”

Sarah’s friend was staring at the gem. Almost as if she was trying to avoid looking at Sarah.

“I don’t know,” Sarah mused. Just a slight movement of her hand had set the gem swinging from side to side. Such a small gesture. But it meant so much. “Are you sure? My eyes are blue. The gem’s green. Are you sure it would look good?”

“Uh, yeah?” Madison replied uncertainly.

“I think you need to look at the gem,” Sarah declared. She could hear her voice lowering. “Really look at it. That’s it.”

Madison was looking at the gem. Sarah’s friend’s eyes were a hazel that almost bled into green.

How have I never noticed that?

Madison’s eyes were beautiful.

“Just keep looking at the gem. As it swings back and forth. Don’t think too hard. Just keep watching it. As it catches the light. If I was wearing it, it would catch all sorts of light. You need to know what it looks like in the light. You need to watch it.”

Those beautiful eyes were watching the gem, back and forth, following its movement, light sparkling from its depths.

“Just watch the gem. Back and forth. Back and forth. So easy to watch the gem. So easy not to think about anything else. Just watching the gem. With each swing you feel more relaxed.”

The words were bubbling up out of her. Sarah remembered them. They were the words she’d said to Helen.

“Feel the tension slip out of each muscle. Starting at your fingers and toes. Then each muscle after that. With each swing of the gem another muscle relaxes.”

She could see Madison start to sag.

“So relaxed as your eyes follow the gem. Just looking at the light and feeling so relaxed. You don’t need to worry about anything but how relaxed you feel as you watch the gem and the lights. With each swing of the gem you let go of another thought.”

Sarah swung the gem back and forth, watching her friend. At Madison’s eyes, those beautiful orbs starting to turn glassy. At the slow rise and fall of her friend’s chest.

The other blonde’s eyes never left the gem as Sarah told her how relaxed she was feeling.

And how her thoughts were slipping away.

It was just like with Helen.

“So relaxed. It feels wonderful to let go of your thoughts, doesn’t it Madison?”

“Yes,” her friend replied. It wasn’t quite the same as with Helen. With her sister the word had been drawn out, almost a hiss. Madison said the word softly, so soft and clear.

Sarah had bitten her bottom lip at the hiss from her sister. She didn’t do anything like that now. It wouldn’t be right. She was in control. She was wearing these clothes. Someone wearing these clothes didn’t gnaw at their lip. Someone wearing these clothes knew what to say.

“You’re so relaxed. So safe. I want you to picture something for me. It’s the only thing you need to think about. You’re at the top of a set of stairs. Can you picture that for me, Madison?”

“Yes,” her friend whispered again.

Sarah’s friend’s eyes were hooding, the other blonde gently rocking from side to side as her eyes tracked the swing of the gem.

Just as with Helen, Sarah’s nipples were so hard, her centre tingling.

Maybe she should feel guilty doing this to her friend. But she didn’t. She was in control. She had to know. She wasn’t bouncing up and down. Not like that girl who had first hypnotised her sister. She sat on her friend’s bed. Outwardly calm.

Despite the fire in her centre.

She remembered what she’d told her sister.

“Those steps lead down. To a special place. A safe place. A place where you’ll be so wonderfully relaxed. But to get there you have to let go of your thoughts. You love being relaxed. Feeling safe. There are ten steps. With each step you’ll go deeper, being more relaxed. Letting go of more of your thoughts. Start counting down as you take the first step.”

She’d told her sister one hundred. She didn’t need that many anymore. Ten would be enough.

She was in control.

Madison just sat there, her eyes tracking the swing of the gem, her body gently swaying.

Helen hadn’t moved as Sarah had hypnotised her.

Madison looked so hot as she swayed back and forth, mesmerised. Maybe Sarah could get Helen to sway that way. As she swung the gem in front of her sister’s face.

Helen had to do what she said.

“You want to be so relaxed. You want me to help you be relaxed. You want to go deeper, letting go, letting your thoughts drift away. You can take that first step.”

“Ten,” Madison whispered, the word slipping past lips that just begged to be kissed.

“That’s right. Feeling so good. Letting go of your thoughts. Closer now to that wonderful place, where you can be so relaxed and safe. You want to take another step. Let go of another thought.”

“Nine.” Madison’s voice was so soft that Sarah could barely hear the word.

“Eight.”

“That’s right. Going deeper now. Deeper with every step you take. It feels so good, letting go of your thoughts. With each step you let go of your thoughts a little more, becoming more relaxed, going deeper.”

“Seven.”

“Six.”

Sarah could see the light dying in her friend’s eyes. Could imagine the thoughts sputtering and dying in Madison’s head.

“Five.”

“You can see the stairs. You’re barefoot. They’re carpeted. They feel so good under your feet, So soft. So relaxing. You can see it. The walls on either side of the stairs are painted light blue. So warm. So comforting. So safe. You want to take another step. You want to find that special place at the bottom of the stairs. Where you’ll be so relaxed. Safe. If you take another step, you’ll let go of another thought and be so much more relaxed.”

“Relaxed,” Madison whispered before she added. “Four.”

Helen hadn’t echoes any of Sarah’s words. But she’d hesitated.

Madison wasn’t hesitating.

“Three.”

“There’s a bed at the bottom of the stairs,” Sarah told her friend. Just like she’d told her sister. Madison looked so gorgeous, just sitting there, her swaying almost imperceptible now. So open. “You’ll be warm and safe and relaxed there. You love feeling so relaxed. Letting go of your thoughts. All you have to do is take another step. It’s so easy. Drifting down. So deep. You want to be safe and relaxed. You can take another step.”

“Two.” Madison’s voice was a barely felt breeze.

There was nothing in Sarah’s friend’s eyes except the light reflected off the gem.

“You can see the bed now,” Sarah said, the words were the same but she sounded so much more confident than she’d been with Helen. “It’s large and the cover looks so soft. You just want to lie in it and be so relaxed.” Sarah paused, watching her friend. “You just need to take that last step.”

Madison didn’t hesitate. “One.”

A slight smiled curled Sarah’s lips. It wasn’t the grin she’d had the first time Helen said ‘one’.

It was the satisfied smile of someone who was in control. Her words were the same. But her voice was different. Lower. More confident. It was almost like her mother’s purr.

“So relaxed. All you have to do now is walk over to that bed and get in. So relaxed. Not thinking about anything. No thoughts. You’re in the bed now. Doesn’t it feel so good?”

“Yes.”

Sarah loved it when a pretty girl said yes in a voice that had nothing in it but offered everything.

How much could she take from Madison?

“Such a warm, special place. Where you feel so wonderful and relaxed. My voice helped you get here. I helped you get here. I can help you get here again, right?”

“Yes.” Just as with Helen that dreamy voice sent a delightful shiver through Sarah. But this time Sarah knew what to do.

“You love being in your bed. The bed at the bottom of the stairs that feels so warm and safe. Your special place. Whenever I, and only I, say ‘Madison, go down the stairs’, you’ll start heading down the stairs again, counting down from one ten, feeling so warm and relaxed and safe, letting all your thoughts go, until you slip into the bed and find your special place. Now, what will you do when I say ‘Madison go down the stairs’?”

“I’ll go down the stairs,” Madison said in that soft, dreamy, voice. “I’ll feel warm and relaxed and safe. I’ll let my thoughts go and slip into the bed.”

“That’s right,” Sarah smiled, a smile so thin and wicked. “And when you’re in your special place there are no thoughts in your head. Only my voice. And because my voice is the only thing in your head when you’re in your special place you’ll believe it. What will you do about my voice when you’re in your special place?”

“Believe it,” Madison declared, that whisper of a voice as empty as her eyes.

Sarah knew that her friend was speaking the truth. She could see it in the slack expression on her friend’s space, the limpness of her arms. The was a vulnerability to Madison, something Sarah wasn’t used to seeing. Her friend was always poised, like a runner waiting for the starting gun. But now she just sat there, her limbs loose, her chest slowly rising and falling.

Sarah couldn’t help imagining her fingers gliding lightly over her friend’s naked breasts, that same empty, dreamy, expression on Madison’s face.

“You won’t remember being hypnotised. Not consciously. But your sub-conscious will remember.”

She ran through the orders, over and over. Maybe it was more than she needed, just to get Madison to tell her who this girl was. She could have just dropped her friend and asked her.

Somehow, that thought only occurred to Sarah now.

Doing what she’d done to her friend was so much hotter.

Sarah tried to ignore the little bit of guilt that flamed in her.

The other flame, deep in her core, burned so much brighter.

She could ask her friend now. Madison wouldn’t be able to hold back.

She wouldn’t be able to hold anything back.

Sarah’s eyes were tracing the line of her friend’s bra through that thin t-shirt. As she thought of all the things she could to Madison.

All the ways she could change her.

No! Sarah told herself sharply. Emily was one thing. But Madison was her friend.

“No thoughts,” Sarah declared. “If you have no thoughts you have to do what I say. You can’t lie. You know someone who’s into girls. Who is it?”

Madison’s mouth opened but all that tumbled out was incoherent sounds.

Sarah didn’t know what to make of it.

“Do you know another girl who’s into girls?”

Madison just looked at her, with those empty, almost green eyes.

This doesn’t make any sense. If she knows she should tell me. And if there’s no-one she should just say ‘no’. Oh, hang on.

“Is there some girl you think might be into girls?” Sarah peered at her friend, hanging on the answer.

This time there was no hesitation from Madison. “Yes.”

“Who is it?” Sarah demanded sharply. She had to know.

For Helen.

“Me,” Madison replied.

Sarah simply stared at her friend in shock. She felt like slapping herself. She’d never even suspected.

Idiot. You should have.

It all made sense. Madison’s hesitancy. Her reluctance at the door. The way she’d stood in the middle of her own bedroom, as she didn’t know which way to run.

“Are you into boys?” Sarah asked.

“Yes,” Madison replied, there was no doubt there.

“And girls?”

“I don’t know,” her friend answered.

How could you not know? Sarah thought crossly, then chided herself. She hadn’t always known. And if her friend was bi, and not gay, maybe that was harder to work out. It wasn’t something Sarah would know.

Or maybe her friend was just a little curious and not really into girls at all.

“Have you ever kissed a girl?” she asked.

“No.”

Sarah certainly wanted to kiss her friend. It was only just dawning on her what Madison’s answers meant. Madison would be the perfect girlfriend for her. They were already friends. They had so much in common. And Madison was definitely attractive. Sarah’s hands ached with the idea of running them over her friend’s body.

Nobody would question if they did that in public. She couldn’t do that with Helen. Or her Mother. Even Emily would raise too many questions. But Madison was her friend. They were on the team together. Yes, there’d be the usual problems, of two girls together. But it was all something she could handle.

Madison would help her learn what she needed.

For Helen.

Guilt twinged inside Sarah. If she pretended to be Madison’s girlfriend she’d be taking advantage of her friend. She wouldn’t really be committing to her friend. She’d be using her.

But it would be for Helen.

Sarah would do anything for her sister.

High school romances never last, she told herself.

It would have to do, weak an excuse as it was.

She’d do anything for Helen.

“Do you want to kiss a girl?” Sarah asked her friend.

“Maybe?” Madison replied. “I, I don’t know.”

Even hypnotised her friend sounded torn. Maybe Sarah could help her friend, rid her of those doubts.

“You want to kiss a girl,” Sarah said. “It’ll be so great. You love the idea of kissing pretty girls. Tell me that you want to kiss pretty girls.”

“I want to kiss pretty girls,” Madison replied.

“You have no thoughts,” Sarah declared. “You believe what I say. You’re attracted to pretty girls. Say that, and believe it.”

“I’m attracted to pretty girls,” Madison replied.

“You want to me make out with a pretty girl. You want to make—” The words died in Sarah’s throat. “Tell me that you want to make out with a pretty girl.”

“I want to make out with a-a pretty girl.” There was still a note of hesitation there, but so much less than it had been. Was her friend breathing just a little deeper?

Maybe this was what Madison wanted.

With a deep breath Sarah forced herself to ask a question. “Do you think I’m pretty?” Thoughts whirled in her head. Helen was gorgeous. Her mother was beautiful. So was Madison.

Sarah had always felt so much less.

So much hung on what Madison said next. She had to be pretty. Helen deserved someone attractive. If she wasn’t attractive she wouldn’t be good enough for Helen.

Sarah couldn’t bear the thought of that.

“Yes,” Sarah’s friend breathed.

Tears formed in Sarah’s eyes. Someone thought she was pretty. She’d always doubted it. No matter what her mother said. How could she not doubt it? Next to Helen anyone would be plain. But Madison had said she was pretty. And Madison was hypnotised. Her friend couldn’t lie.

Madison thought she was pretty.

And Madison was at least curious about girls.

“You want a girlfriend,” Sarah added. Sarah could get the practice she needed and Madison could work out what she actually wanted. They’d be helping each other. At least that’s what Sarah told herself. “You want me to be your girlfriend. You need it.”

The words dropped from Madison’s lips, as they bore into the girl’s mind. “I want a girlfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend. I need it.”

“You’re attracted to me. You’re turned on by me. You’re into girls. You can’t wait to be my girlfriend.” With every word the heat in Sarah rose.

It burnt so hot as Madison repeated the words back to her “I’m attracted to you. I’m turned on by you. I’m into girls. I can’t wait to be your girlfriend.”

Sarah had her friend repeat it all, over and over. As Madison stared out blankly. As Sarah gazed at her friend’s body. At her trim thighs and slim waist and the line of that bra and the lips that formed those words.

Lips she should be kissing oh so soon.

She reinforced the words, reinforced the trigger that would send Madison back into trance.

Just in case she needed it. She probably wouldn’t.

Sarah tried to make herself believe that.

She just needed one last thing.

“You won’t remember being hypnotised. Not consciously. But your sub-conscious will remember.”

She was ready now.

“Madison, wake up.”

Madison blinked. And blinked again. She looked at Sarah. Just for a moment she gnawed at her lower lip.

It was adorable.

And above that, something burned in Madison’s eyes.

(To be continued)