The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 21

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“You told me you know someone,” Sarah said. She tried to keep a smile off her face.

“S-someone what?” Madison replied, shifting uneasily on the bed. It wasn’t like the Madison Sarah knew. Her friend was the confident one, the natural leader.

She’d never seen Madison like this, all hesitant and unsure.

But then, she’d never wanted Madison like she did now, either.

“Please Madison,” Sarah whispered. She didn’t have to whisper. Didn’t have to ask. She knew the answer. But it felt so good. Leaning towards Madison. A slight smile on her lips. Knowing. “It’s so hard being alone. I need to know. You can tell me.”

“I…”

Sarah reached out a hand, laid it gently on her friend’s thigh. She could feel Madison tense under the touch, those hazel-almost-green eyes flicking to the door. To safety. To escape.

But Madison didn’t move from the bed.

And something still burnt in her friend’s eyes.

“You can tell me.” Sarah’s voice was still low. But it wasn’t a whisper anymore.

It was a purr.

Just like her mother’s.

“Please,” Sarah repeated, her hand slowly gliding up her friend’s thigh. She knew what the answer was. Madison had told her, moments ago, when she’d been hypnotised. But Sarah wanted to hear her friend say it when she was awake. “It would be so good. Wouldn’t it? You just have to tell me. Just say who it is.”

Madison was watching Sarah’s hand now, her eyes so wide. She was so still, like a mouse cornered by a cat.

Sarah almost giggled as she thought about eating Madison up.

“It’ll be so easy. So good.”

Sarah’s fingers had reached the edge of Madison’s shorts, playing there in the loose threads.

“So good.” The purr in her voice seemed right but couldn’t she think of anything better than repeating herself?

“Oh, God,” Madison breathed.

Then it was Sarah’s turn for her eyes to go wide as her friend leaped on her, Madison seizing Sarah’s face with both hands and planting her lips on Sarah’s.

Madison’s arms were engulfing her and her friend’s lips were locked on hers. Instinctively Sarah’s arms wrapped around Madison, her hands sliding up and down Madison’s back, something deep inside Sarah burning as her fingers found her friend’s bra strap, so clear through the thin material of Madison’s top.

There were kisses, desperate and fierce, landing on her cheeks and her neck, before Madison’s lips were on hers again. Sarah took the offered chance, her tongue probing, Madison’s mouth welcoming her, their tongues dancing, bodies pressed so close together.

Sarah wanted more. Needed more. It was her turn to break the kiss, to nibble at her friend’s earlobe, hear her friend moan before she dived in for another kiss. She could feel Madison’s breasts pressing into hers. She wanted them. Wanted to feel how firm they were. Lock her lips around them and drag her teeth slowly down her friend’s nipple.

Even in one morning Emily had taught her so many delicious things.

Sarah slipped her right hand between their bodies to cup her friend’s breast.

Then gasped in surprise as Madison pushed her away.

“Oh God, Sarah. No. I.”

Madison was staring at her, a mix of desire and shame burning in the other blonde’s eyes, her fingers digging in to her thighs.

“Madison?” Sarah ventured, edging back closer to her friend.

“God.” Madison’s voice was heavy, laced with so many emotions as she looked away. “I shouldn’t have done that. I. I’m sorry.”

“What’s the matter?” Sarah asked gently. “Am I that bad a kisser?”

Please God, let me not be a bad kisser. How can I kiss Helen if I’m a bad kisser? Emily didn’t say I was a bad kisser.

“No. No!” Madison looked at her wildly for a moment before drawing a breath. “You’re not. It wasn’t. But. I shouldn’t have done that. I don’t know if I am in to girls. But then I wanted to. I really wanted to. I should have asked you. Or. I don’t know. God, this is all wrong.”

Sarah laid her hand on Madison’s where it now clenched into a fist on the other blonde’s thigh. “But you liked it, right? You liked kissing a girl.” Her hand was slowly sliding up her friend’s forearm.

“Maybe.” Madison looked away. “Alright, yes. I suppose. I think. I still don’t know. And then you. That wasn’t. I’m not.”

Ah.

“Sorry, but you’re, umm. I couldn’t stop myself. You’re, well, you’re amazing. And I am into girls. So…” Sarah couldn’t stop her eyes falling to her friend’s chest before meeting Madison’s gaze.

Madison nodded, her lips pressed together, uncertainty dancing in the other girl’s eyes.

“So what do you want to do now?” Sarah’s hand had reached Madison’s shoulder. It would be so easy to grab Madison’s chin. Or place her hand on the back of her friend’s head. Pull Madison in.

Just take those lips.

God, she wanted to. But Emily had said something about taking it slow. Maybe that would work here, too.

Sarah waited. Despite the urgent need crashing through her.

“We could kiss some more,” Madison offered shyly. “You’re not a bad kisser,” Sarah’s friend added with a half-smile, a hint of the Madison she knew peeking through.

Sarah could. She could kiss her friend. And the kisses had been good. Better than good. So much better than good that she’d barely thought about them at the time, lost in a heady swirl.

But it had been so good touching her friend’s breast as well, a line sizzling between her clit and her brain in the moment she’d cupped Madison’s boob.

She’d done so much more than kissing with Emily.

Because she’d made Emily want that.

“Madison, go down the stairs.” The words were out of Sarah’s mouth almost before she thought of them, her friend counting down, the light in Madison’s eyes vanishing.

Shit! What was I thinking? That was easy. She was thinking what her friend would look like out of her clothes. In the skimpy outfit it wasn’t hard to imagine. She’d been thinking what Madison would look like if Sarah was between her legs. What Madison would look like between her legs.

No! Sarah told herself firmly. That wasn’t what she wanted Madison for. That was Emily’s job. Madison was meant to teach her how to have a girlfriend.

Sarah ignored the twinge of conscience at treating her friend that way. Then she straightened. She was in control. She was doing her friend a favour. Even now she’d seen how conflicted Madison was. It wouldn’t have done her friend any good to be left in doubt about what she wanted.

She was helping her friend.

But kisses were just kisses. Madison could kiss a boy. Her friend needed to know what it was like to be with a girl.

“No thoughts Madison,” Sarah said, the words flowing so easily. She was the one in control. “You want to know what it’s like to have a girlfriend. To make out with a girl. You want to know what it’s like to touch a girl’s breasts. To have her touch yours.” That made sense. That would let her friend know what being with a girl meant. Maybe she was only telling her friend what Madison already believed. “You want to touch my breasts. You want me to touch yours. The idea turns you on. You want it. Repeat that back to me.”

Her friend did just that. There wasn’t any the hint of hesitation. Sarah could see the ideas slipping into Madison’s mind. Maybe it was what her friend had wanted all along. Maybe she’d just needed a little push. It eased Sarah’s conscience to think that.

Even if she didn’t quite believe it.

She could ask her friend if it was true. Like this, Madison would tell her anything.

Sarah didn’t ask.

She didn’t want to hear the answer.

It was so much easier hearing Madison repeat her words back to her.

“I want to know what it’s like to have a girlfriend. I want to know what it’s like make out with a girl.” Madison’s voice was so empty. So beautiful. “I want to know what it’s like to touch a girl’s breasts. To have her touch mine. I want to touch your breasts. I want you to touch mine. The idea turns me on. I want it. I’ll repeat that back to you.”

And Madison did. Over and over. Until Sarah was satisfied.

She couldn’t help smiling every time Madison said she’d repeat the words.

Eventually Sarah woke her friend up, after repeating the orders about not remembering being hypnotised.

“So?” Sarah suggested, leaning toward her friend. “We do that again?”

A smile broke over Madison’s features before their lips met. She really does have a nice smile, Sarah thought, before everything was drowned by the sensation of silky lips on hers. Heat flared through her, starting from where the two friend’s thigh pressed together. Her hand itched, wanting to cup that magical orb again. Sarah wondered how long she should leave it before trying. She probably didn’t have to wait long at all.

She gasped as Madison’s hand found her breast. “I, I thought,” Sarah just barely managed, waves of pleasure rolling through her. “You said.”

“Sorry,” Madison smiled. Her friend didn’t look sorry at all. “God, this feels so good. I thought. Well, you can kiss anyone. But girls. Girls have boobs. And I don’t know if I’m into girls. And.”

“Riiight,” Sarah snickered, glancing down to where her friend’s hand was still caressing her breast. “How about you go on wondering about that. While I.” She laid her lips on Madison’s again, their tongues dancing, delicious bolts shooting through her. “Maybe I should do some wondering too,” she mused after breaking the kiss. Her hand found her friend’s breast. Even through Madison’s bra Sarah was sure her friend’s nipple was so tight, erect.

Just like hers.

Both of Madison’s hands were on her chest now, gentle and hesitant.

But they were there.

“You sure you’re not into girls?” Sarah giggled, as the friend’s hands continued their exploration.

“Maybe,” Madison smiled back. Then, to Sarah’s disappointment, her friend’s hand dropped away. “But, seriously, clothes on. I mean it”

Sarah was happy to respect that. For now. Maybe that was part of what it meant to have a girlfriend. Respecting her wishes.

Madison did have so much to teach her.

* * *

“You want to do this again sometime?” Sarah asked hopefully, so many kisses later, one hand gently pushing a lock of Madison’s hair away from her friend’s face. “If you still don’t know if you’re into girls. We can keep a log book. Record how you’re doing. Like we do with training.”

“Get out!” Madison laughed, throwing a pillow which Sarah only just managed to duck.

“Oh,” Sarah replied, pouting comically. “I suppose you don’t want to then.”

“No!” Madison cried. “No, sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. I do want to. But do you?”

That other Madison, the shy, hesitant, one was back.

Madison hadn’t been shy at all, with her tongue down Sarah’s throat and a hand on Sarah’s chest.

“Of course I do,” Sarah smiled. She reached out, her fingers finding that errant lock again. “God, you’re beautiful.”

She hadn’t meant to say it. But it was true. Her friend was beautiful. Not as beautiful as Helen. Who was? But Madison was beautiful.

She’d make a great girlfriend

“We can’t tell anyone,” Madison blurted, a look of embarrassment colouring her features.

“What?” Sarah cried. “But?” That wouldn’t work at all. She needed a girlfriend she could be with. Go places with. Hold hands with. Maybe even kiss in public.

“My,” Madison swallowed nervously. “My parents. They’d freak. Like, totally.”

“Oh.” Sarah didn’t know what else to say. It wasn’t a problem she had. If she told her mother she had a girlfriend, her mother was sure to encourage her.

Her biggest problem was that her mother might want to watch.

Or join in.

She’d deal with that problem later.

“What about our friends?” Sarah suggested hopefully. “We can trust them.”

“Maybe,” Madison allowed. There was real fear in her friend’s eyes.

“Kaitlyn, at least. We have to tell Kaitlyn. She’d probably guess anyway.”

“Yeah. She would. Okay,” Madison nodded tightly. Something about the gesture set off sparks low inside Sarah.

“Well come on, then,” she declared, grabbing Madison’s hand and jumping of the bed. “Let’s go do that.”

“What?” Madison cried as Sarah dragged her unsteadily to her feet. Sarah took the chance to wrap one arm around her friend’s waist and kiss her again. “Seriously Sarah,” Madison managed between kisses, half-heartedly trying to push Sarah away. “What are we telling her? What are we?” Madison waggled a finger between the two of them.

“Two girls who are good at kissing?” Sarah suggested hopefully, laying another kiss on her friend’s lips.

And then another.

“Yeah, um,” Madison breathed. “Oh God, yeah,” she added as Sarah nuzzled her neck. Madison had such a wonderful neck, long and slim and just begging to be kissed. “Do we have anything to tell her? Do we have a, a thing?”

Sarah ended the kisses, grinned at her friend. “A thing?”

“Yeah,” Madison nodded. “This.” She waggled her finger between them again. “This thing.”

“Maybe we could just tell her that,” Sarah shrugged. “That we’ve got a thing.”

It was enough for now.

She dragged Madison out of the room before her friend could object any further.

Right past Madison’s mother, who waved them goodbye, blissfully unaware of what Sarah had done to her daughter.

* * *

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh My God!” Kaitlyn bounced up and down, the brunette looking like she was ready to start clapping. “That’s amazing. I love it!”

“You, um,” Madison ventured hesitantly. “You, um, don’t mind?”

Sarah was just content to hold Madison’s hand. That’s what girlfriends would do. At least that’s what she thought they would do. Neither Madison or Kaitlyn seemed to be objecting. So maybe she was right.

“Why would I mind?” their friend scoffed. “I just knew you two would make a great couple.”

That had both Madison and Sarah staring at her, wide-eyed.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes “Why do you think I left you two alone the other day? I could just feel the chemistry rolling off you. I knew you two were right for each other. I’ve been working for this for ages.”

Sarah just gaped at her friend. She had no idea what Kaitlyn meant. “Seriously, what?”

“Well, I knew you were into girls, Sarah. At least you wanted to be. So I—” Kaitlyn stopped herself, simply giving Sarah a sly smile. “And I thought you might be, Madison. Why do you think I left you two alone so often? The weekend wasn’t the first time.”

Sarah frowned. Now that she thought about it, Kaitlyn was right. There were so many times recently that their friend had slipped away. After training. At school. Leaving her and Madison alone. And there were things Kaitlyn had said in the last few months. Little things, that only made sense now. Asking Sarah what she thought of how other girls looked. How Madison looked. Gentle jibes about how much better off Sarah was not having a boyfriend.

How long had Kaitlyn known?

What did Kaitlyn know?

“I didn’t say anything,” their friend continued her eyes staring straight into Sarah’s. “But I could see how much you were in to pretty girls. I can’t see how anyone else didn’t work that out.”

Kaitlyn was right, Sarah did like pretty girls. Beautiful girls. Like Madison.

Like Helen.

Kaitlyn couldn’t know about Helen.

“Are you?” Madison broke in, then stopped herself.

“Me?” Kaitlyn laughed, pointing at herself. “God, no. Oh sorry. I didn’t mean to be like that. But, no. But, honestly, my best friends being into each other? That’s the best. Maybe I’ve always wanted that. I might have had to drop you and find other friends if you weren’t.” The last was said with a smirk but Sarah wondered just how true it was. “You both took some, …, persuading. But everything’s worked out. Just how I wanted.”

Sarah wasn’t convinced. Kaitlyn might have said one or two things. But this had been her idea.

It didn’t matter.

“You can’t tell anyone else.,” Madison insisted.

“What?” Kaitlyn exclaimed. “After everything—”

“My parents,” Madison said then paused. Sarah could feel the tension radiating off the other blonde. Gently, she squeezed Madison’ hand. That’s what a girlfriend should do, right? “They’d totally go insane. They’re, um.”

“Seriously?!” Kaitlyn cried. “That’s ridiculous! They can’t treat you like that! I’ll just—”

Kaitlyn was heading towards her door as Madison jumped in her way. “Kaitlyn!” Sarah’s maybe-girlfriend cried. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Kaitlyn’s brow was creased in anger. “I’m going to tell your parents where to get off. They don’t get treat a friend of mine like that.” Hands on hips the brunette glared at Madison as if daring her to stay where she was.

“Kaitlyn, no,” Madison pleaded. “You don’t know what they’re like. They’ll make my life hell. You can’t.”

A thin smile played on Kaitlyn’s lips. “I can be very persuasive.”

Sarah wasn’t sure anyone could be that persuasive. And anyway, it wasn’t Kaitlyn’s decision. “Kaitlyn, just leave it to Madison. It’s up to her what she tells them.” Something warm bloomed in Sarah as Madison shot her a grateful look. Maybe being a girlfriend wasn’t that hard after all.

Katlyn rolled her eyes. “Oh all right. Have it your way. But if they do give you grief you let me know. Right?” A nod from Madison seemed enough to placate the brunette. “Oh you two, sit down.”

Madison and Sarah sat on Kaitlyn’s bed. Sarah reached out, laced her fingers into Madison’s. It felt right. Kaitlyn was rambling on about how good it was that her two best friends were a couple. Sarah wasn’t really listening. She was imaging how good it would be to kiss Madison again. She couldn’t do that right now. It didn’t matter too much. She knew there’d be lots of time for it later.

(To be continued)