The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 23

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2021

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

After drying herself off and getting dressed Sarah hurried downstairs. Then pulled herself up at the bottom of the stairs. She shouldn’t be hurrying. Even if she needed to get back upstairs before her mother was finished in the shower.

She was in control.

Someone wearing the tight skirt and expensive blouse she had on had to be in control.

As she’d hoped Helen was already at the breakfast table, sipping at an orange juice as the fingers of her other hand played at her phone.

“Got any plans for the day?” Sarah asked, attempting nonchalance.

“Not really,” her sister shrugged. “Got to get some exercise later. Probably just lie around the house. We could…”

Sarah knew what her sister meant. They could get off together. Normally Sarah would have been thrilled at the thought of her sister staying home. But not today.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Sarah waited impatiently for her sister to finish. She gazed at her sister. Helen just sitting there, counting down. Looking so beautiful. Sarah could just lean over, kiss those lips.

Mentally, she kicked herself. It might be what she wanted, what she wanted so much, but it wasn’t happening today.

It would be so easy though. Tell Helen to just sit there. Or even, when she was under, tell Helen it was what she wanted. Tell Helen how much she wanted to sink into Sarah’s embrace.

Something stopped her. When she took Helen it was going to be perfect.

Helen finished her countdown.

“When you wake up you’re going to decide to go out today. For the whole day. Shopping, exercise, anything. You won’t come back until tonight. You won’t remember being hypnotised but you’ll do it. Now wake up.”

Helen blinked. “Actually,” Sarah’s sister smiled. “I think I’ll go out. And don’t think you’re coming with me.”

“Of course I won’t,” Sarah replied happily.

As soon as Helen had left the room Sarah dived for a glass, filling it with orange juice. And the ground up pieces of one of her mother’s sleeping pills.

She’d made a slight detour on her way from the upstairs bathroom.

Maybe, after her success with Madison, she didn’t need the pill.

She was intending so much more for her mother than she’d done with Madison.

Quickly Sarah headed back up the stairs, careful not to spill a drop. Her heart was in her mouth. She couldn’t believe what she was planning. But she had to do this. This would make sure that she was in control. That her mother wouldn’t be the one calling the shots.

Sarah would be.

As Sarah expected her mother was waiting in her room for her. Dressed only in a set of underwear, teal with black edging. There was a hunger in Rachel’s eyes.

She took a step towards her daughter. “Why’d you bother getting dressed, sweetie?” Sarah’s mother smiled. She ran a finger down Sarah’s arm “Although I suppose it does make it more fun unwrapping you.”

Sarah quivered, need sparking through her at her mother’s touch.

She fought it down. As she’d suspected her mother was trying to take control again.

Sarah wasn’t having that.

“I brought you a drink,” she smiled, offering her mother the glass.

“Such a good daughter,” Rachel smiled back, the mother’s smile full of dark promises. “So thoughtful. So beautiful.” She took a sip, then smiled at Sarah again.

“You might as well finish it,” Sarah said. “You’re going to need both hands.”

“That I will,” Rachel grinned, tossing back the rest of the juice. “Now come here. Come to your mother.”

Rachel’s tone, so sure and confident, irked Sarah. But she did as she was told. Let her mother think she was in control. It wouldn’t last long.

Sarah stepped into her mother’s embrace, desire flaring in her body. She pulled them on to the bed, her mother looming over her.

“Can we?” Sarah swallowed, the action only half a pretence. “Can we take it slow?” The fingers of one hand lingered over her mother’s cleavage before drawing looping patterns on the exposed flesh of Rachel’s breasts. “I want. I want it to last. Please, Mommy?”

“Oh, is my little girl shy?” her mother grinned before laying butterfly kisses on Sarah’s cheek and neck, Sarah’s back arching. “Does she need some persuasion? Does she want me to be gentle?”

Sarah’s hands were playing at her mother’s breasts through bra. “Yes Mommy, please be gentle with me.” Lying like this, underneath her mother, teasing and coy, had liquid need filling Sarah’s body.

“Oh, I will,” Rachel breathed, her lips nuzzling against Sarah’s. “I will, baby girl.”

Sarah returned the kiss, her arms around her mother’s body, drawing her mother in. After a moment she shifted, turning them, the pair lying side by side, hands exploring as they kissed.

“I, uh. Oh,” Rachel’s eyelids fluttered. Then she frowned. “I?” She rolled on her back, a hand resting on her forehead.

“Are you alright, Mommy?” Sarah grinned, not really worrying about what her mother mumbled in return. “You just wait right there.”

Sarah bounced off the bed and hurried to her table.

Where the green gem was waiting.

“Mommy.” Sarah was almost laughing. Or maybe it was a nervous giggle. She didn’t care. She had to do this. She had to be the one in charge. “Mommy, I’ve got something for you to look at it. It’s soooo pretty.”

“Pretty?” Rachel mumbled, half-trying to sit up.

“Yes,” Sarah grinned. “So pretty. You have to watch it. See it how it catches the light as it swings back and forth. So pretty.”

“Pretty,” Rachel repeated, her eye’s half-hooded as they fixed on the gem.

“Watch it swing. All you need to do is watch it swing. Back and forth.”

Rachel’s eyes widened, just as fraction, as they tracked the movement of the gem.

“You don’t need to worry about anything else. Just watch it. See how it sparkles.”

Her mother’s eyes were so wide now, the sight sending tingles down to the tips of Sarah’s toes.

“Just watching the gem. Only the gem. Not worrying about anything. Not thinking about anything. Just let your thoughts slip away.”

Her mother’s eyes tracked the swing of the gem.

“So relaxed. Just watching the gem. Watching how it reflects the light. Letting your thoughts slip away. You love feeling like this. So safe. So warm. Listening to my voice and watching the gem.”

Something was slipping out of her mother’s eyes now. Thoughts. Awareness. Her mother was focussed on the gem.

“Sinking down. Letting all your thoughts go. Feeling so relaxed. Do you feel relaxed?”

“Yessss,” her mother sighed. It so hard not to reach out and grope her mother’s breast. But Sarah knew that soon she’d be able to do so much more than that.

“You love feeling so relaxed. I can make you feel more relaxed. Picture yourself at the top of a flight of stairs. They’re carpeted. The carpet is so soft under your feet. Can you feel it.”

“Yes,” her mother repeated. There was something so distant in her mother’s eyes. Need coiled and burnt in Sarah’s centre.

“That’s good. So good. Feeling so relaxed. So warm. Letting your thoughts go. I want you to picture yourself going down the stairs. One step at a time. Can you do that for me, Mommy?”

“Yes,” her mother said again, Sarah almost mesmerised herself by the rise and fall of her mother’s breasts, so temptingly outlined in that bra.

“I want you to start walking down those stairs. Counting down. There are ten of them.” Sarah didn’t need to give her mother a hundred. Ten was enough. She was in control. “With every step down you’ll feel more relaxed. Safer. With every step down you’ll let go more of your thoughts. Start walking down those stairs, feeling the carpet between your toes. Count them down.”

“Ten,” her mother said, Rachel’s eyes fixed on the swinging gem.

“Nine.”

“So warm, so safe. It’ll be so much warmer and safer at the bottom. With every step feeling more relaxed. With every step letting go more and more of your thoughts.”

“Eight.”

With every step Sarah repeated her instructions. How her mother would feel so warm and safe. How relaxed she was.

How she should let go of her thoughts

“Just listening to my voice.”

Her mother never paused in her countdown, the numbers slipping from Rachel’s lips as she watched the gem swing back and forth.

As she lay on Sarah’s bed.

Sarah’s pulse was racing. The thoughts were dripping out of her mother’s head. Flowing away. Leaving nothing there.

Except the sound of Sarah’s voice.

“So relaxed. So warm. You love feeing like this. You love me helping you feel like this. The thoughts flowing out of your head. Just listening to my voice. My voice, helping you feel like this. It feels so good.”

Sarah let her eyes run the length of her mother’s legs. So toned, beautiful.

Soon Sarah would be able to do whatever she wanted to those legs.

“One,” her mother intoned, the word sending a pulse through Sarah’s clit.

“You can see a bed,” Sarah said. “You’ll be so warm there. So safe. So relaxed. I’ve helped you get here. I’m the one who has brought you here. So deep. No thoughts in your head. You want to get into that bed. You’re walking over to the bed. You love being here. You love feeling like this. Feel the soft carpet under your feet. Picturing yourself climbing in. Feel how soft the sheets are. No thoughts in your head. You’re in the bed now. No thoughts.”

Sarah watched her mother for a moment, Rachel’s eyes still fixed on the swinging gem.

There was nothing in those eyes but the gem’s reflection.

“Whenever I say ‘Mom, go down the stairs’, you’ll go down the stairs again. Counting them out. Feeling so safe and warm as you count down, letting your thoughts go with each step. Going deeper, feeling more relaxed. Each time you’ll go down the stairs you’ll let go more and more of your thoughts. What will you do when I say ‘Mom, go down the stairs’?”

“I’ll go down the stairs,” her mother mumbled. “Feel more relaxed. Let go of my thoughts. No thoughts. Feel warm, safe.”

“That’s right,” Sarah grinned. “So warm, so safe. And you’ll let go all your thoughts. There’ll be nothing in your head. Only my voice. So you have to listen to my voice. It’ll be the only thing in your head. So what it says will be true. You’ll believe it. What will you do when you’re in the bed and you hear my voice?”

“Believe it,” her mother said, Rachel’s voice so empty.

“Yes,” Sarah cried. Then forced herself back under control. “You’ll believe my voice. When you’re so deep, in that safe warm bed, you’ll believe everything I tell you. My words will become your thoughts. They’ll be true. Now let’s go over it again.”

And again. And again, Sarah leading her mother through the instructions over and over, deepening her mother’s trance. Ensuring her mother would drop every time Sarah said the words. Would believe what her daughter told her to believe.

It wasn’t enough.

“You trust my words. Even when you’re awake, you’ll do what I’ll tell you. You’ll obey me. My voice is the one you believe. It feels so good to obey it. Obeying me turns you on. What does obeying me do?”

“Turns me on,” the words slipped between mother’s lips, flat and devoid of emotion.

But meaning so much.

Her mother was hers.

“So warm, so safe. You love doing what I say. You want to do what I say. You want to obey. Obeying me turns you on. There are no thoughts in your head. Only my voice. You believe what I tell you. Repeat after me. ‘I love doing what Sarah says.’”

“I love doing what Sarah says,” her mother repeated. Obedient, just as she’d be now.

“I want to do what Sarah says.” Sarah couldn’t wait until she could wake her mother up.

“I want to do what Sarah says.” Rachel would do whatever Sarah wanted.

“I want to obey,” Something about that word had fires raging in Sarah.

“I want to obey,” her mother intoned, her voice as empty as her eyes. Sarah imagined those words burning into her mother’s mind. Changing her. Shaping her. Becoming part of her.

“Obeying Sarah turns me on, makes me hot for her” Every time Sarah gave her mother an order it would spark desire in Rachel. Make her lust after her daughter.

“Every time I obey I want to obey more because it’ll turn me on more.” She’d have to give that one to Emily to repeat. She was sure Emily would love that.

“Obeying Sarah turns me on, makes me hot for her.”

“Every time I obey I want to obey more because it’ll turn me on more.” Her mother was going to obey her. Just like Emily obeyed her. Obeying meant Emily was her slave.

Her mother was going to be her slave.

Oh, fuck. Need pulsed through the eighteen year-old, her crest threatening to overwhelm her. This was what she wanted. She was going to be in control. Her mother was going to be hers. Maybe she was going to get her mother to wear a collar, like Emily. Mark her mother, like Emily.

She could have her two slaves, kneeling before her.

It felt so right.

It was time to wake her mother up.

Almost.

Sarah had one last decision to make. Whether to let her mother remember being hypnotised or not. Emily knew.

Maybe something different would be fun.

“When you wake up you won’t consciously remember what happened. But you’ll obey everything my voice has told you. You’ll know it’s true. You won’t worry why, but you’ll do it. You’ll never think I’ve hypnotised you. It’s a silly idea. But every time I say ‘Mom, go down the stairs,’ you’ll count yourself down, picturing going down the stairs, until you’re in that bed, your mind totally empty. Now wake up.”

Her mother blinked, slowly, expression returning to her features as she tried to focus on her daughter “S-Sarah?”

“It’s alright, Mom,” her daughter smiled. “Everything’s alright. As long as you do what I say. You, want to do what I say, right?”

“Y-yes,” Rachel agreed, her body tensing as Sarah drew lazy circles on her mother’s stomach through the satin of her corset

“I think you get excited doing what I say,” Sarah mused. “I think it turns you on. Doesn’t it Mom?”

“God, yes,” her mother moaned as Sarah’s finger traced the edge of those teal panties.

“Roll over,” Sarah ordered, her mother obeying immediately.

Sarah leant in. close to her mother’s ear. She felt alive, maybe more alive than she ever had, a heady mix of need and power almost overwhelming her.

Her hands fell to her mother’s arse, stroking, groping. “It turned you on, didn’t it? Doing what I said.”

“Yes. God, yes,” her mother moaned. “Tell me what to do. Please!”

Sarah grinned. She could do whatever she wanted. She could.

“Mom, go down the stairs.”

Sarah sat, one finger playing over her mother’s arse, as Rachel counted herself down.

Once her mother was safely under Sarah repeated her commands, how her mother had to obey her. How much it turned her mother on.

Then she woke her mother up again.

“I want you to get some collars. Black. Velvet. Leather. Lace. I want you to always wear one. All the time. To show that you’ll always obey me. You’ll do that, right, Mom?”

“Yes,” her mother cried, her back arching as Sarah’s fingers played along her inner thighs. “I will! I’ll obey my little girl! I’ll wear my little girl’s collar!”

“Mom, go down the stairs.” Sarah waited again. Then repeated her instructions to her mother. How her mother would obey her. How obeying her daughter turned her on. Then Sarah woke her mother up. She didn’t tell her mother do anything. Just put her straight back under.

Just because she could.

Had her mother repeat her instructions. Over and over. Woke her up again.

“Will you do what I say?” Sarah asked, her mother on her back now, Sarah’s hands on her mother’s breasts

“Yes!” her mother cried, squirming underneath her daughter.

“Will you obey me?”

“Yes!” her mother cried again. Sarah could smell her mother’s arousal, see how wet her mother’s panties were.

“Will you get those collars? Wear one every day, even at work?”

“Yes, yes! Oh God, that’s so hot. Everyone will see them but they won’t know it’s because my little girl told me to wear them.”

“That’ll turn you on too,” Sarah grinned. “Mom, go down the stairs.”

She added something more this time.

“Having someone see you wearing a collar turns you on, because the collar means you obey me.”

Her mother would constantly be in heat, constantly be in need.

Because Sarah had told her she would be.

“Will you mark yourself for me?’ Sarah asked after she woke her mother up again. “Shave your pussy? Get it lasered, make it permanent?”

Her mother’s back arched. “Yes, God yes. Please, tell me to do it.”

“Do it,” Sarah declared. “I want your pussy bare. Permanently. Get it lasered.”

Her mother would be just like Emily, collared and pussy totally bare.

“I’ll do it,” her mother cried. “I’ll do it for you. God, that’s so hot.”

“I’ve got something else for you to do now,” Sarah told her mother as she settled herself on the bed. “Eat me out.”

As her mother scampered off the bed Sarah hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties aside.

Her mother knelt in front of Sarah, a hungry light in Rachel’s eyes. “I’ll eat my little girl out. I want to. You’re so beautiful Sarah. I’ll eat you out whenever you want me to. That’s so hot, eating my little girl out because she told me to. Next time I do it I’ll have my collar on.”

Sarah could hardly wait for that.

Although she wondered if it could be better than this, Sarah’s eyes losing focus as her mother dived in, licked the length of her daughter’s opening. Sarah’s hands fisted in the bedclothes, bliss rolling up her spine, her head tilting back, as her mother’s tongue swirled about her clit. Her mother was eating her out. Slowly, agonisingly, exquisitely, slowly. Her mother was eating her out.

Because Sarah had told her to.

Sarah was in control.

Her toes curled, calves tightening as her mother’s tongue parted her lower lips. Every little movement, every flick of her mother’s tongue, shattered her, sent her spiralling deeper into the bliss that was consuming her. Her mother’s hands were on her thighs, Sarah’s body responding.

Sarah grabbed her mother’s head, pushed it in her centre.

She was in control.

Sarah cried out, her crest spilling over her as her mother’s tongue thrust so deep.

“Now start again,” Sarah ordered as she lay herself on her bed. “But start from my toes. And take it slow.”

“Yes, Sarah,” her mother replied, kissing Sarah’s feet, taking one of her daughter’s big toes in her mouth and sucking gently.

Her mother was doing exactly what she’d been told.

Her mother would do anything she was told.

Sarah could do anything she wanted.

Helen was going to be hers now.

Nobody could stop her.

(To be continued)